PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
06-18-04, 19:27
Please select "Add New Repost" to begin this section.

QCA Jimmy
06-19-04, 10:23
Jackson! Thanks! This is great. The QC finally earned its own billing!

Went crusin' yesterday in Davenport about 3 - 4 pm. Not much going on. One older WSW dressed very nice in a black top and skirt with a black raincoat. She gave me the look but I was too far past the Do-Dah. I had to loop and by the time I did she was gone.

Went this morning to the farmer's market. Did the loop between 7:30 and 8:30 AM. Nothing.

Noon today is when things will look up.

Ralph
06-19-04, 20:59
Wonder what the chanes of getting all the old Quad City reports moved from other areas to here? From both Iowa and Illinois sides of river.

Ralph
06-21-04, 15:14
Was in the QC on Sunday night to meet up with a girl I had met through a chat room. Called her on her cell phone and seems she had left it at her parent's house, mother not knowing who I was said she would try to track daughter down and I should call back later. During the wait time decided to crusie around downtown Davenport and saw a fair number of good looking WSWs in just about half an hour. Although since I was expecting to be on a regualr date I did not pick any up. Called back girls mother and she had been at a cousins house and was heading home and she call her at home and I was to call back again. In meantime I saw a couple more differnet attractive WSSW and a few BSWs also and neglected to get any of them. I did notice that After Hours has moved from their old loction t a new one across the street and a bit east of teh post office. In the meantime more than an hour has passed, I have been crusing gassing up the car taking the bottles in for deposit refnds and just killing time. The girl has not shown up bakc at her place and two hours after we were to meet up I decide to call it quites and go back looking for SW. Tey have all seemed to have vanished, meandered around the area for about another area and none of the good looking WSWs had seen ealier have come back, saw one that reminded me of a friend's grandmother and a couple of BSWs that were being way tooo obvious- I have never been into black chicks. Since I needed to get home and then get to a meeting in Des Moines this morning I left town not a happy camper, although it looks as if someone did get lucky last night.

Ralph
07-07-04, 00:05
recently on QConline.com
I have removed names of suspects

E.M. Prostitution Sting Yields 5 Arrests
By Dustin Lemmon

Four women were arrested this week in a prostitution sting operation after several females were seen on East Moline's 15th Avenue, whistling at passing cars and trying to solicit customers.
The prostitution bust was a rarity for East Moline, officers said. Police also said that additional arrests--including some of the women's customers--were possible.
Sgt. Thomas Reagan of the East Moline police department said officers set up surveillance on an apartment building at 1024 15th Avenue Tuesday and Wednesday after local business owners had complained about the activity.
They were "pretty blatant," he said. "As cars passed they would whistle and wave."
"Name of 55 year old man" was charged with a misdemeanor count of keeping a place of prostitution and a felony count of possession of a controlled substance.
"Woman age 26, woman age 28, woman age 53 & woman age 36, 3 from East Moline one indigent" were charged with misdemeanor counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, authorities said.
Sgt. Reagan said "55 year old man" was a tenant at the apartment building, but added that the alleged acts of prostitution took place in more than one apartment there.
Sgt. Reagan said police are continuing to investigate the case. He said more arrests could be made, including possible charges against some customers who were identified during the police surveillance.
He said the allged activity has been going on for about two months. It's the only prostitution bust in East Moline that the sergeant could recall. "55 year old man" made his initial appearance in court Thursday afternoon and remained in custody at the Rock Island County Jail on $50,000 bail.

end article

Did not know they had sw in East Moline, so nice of the local media to help advertise where to find women. I know a few years back in another town the big daily newspaper did an article on sw and had a picture of one talking on a payphone in the area and said many sw usede it to contact their drug dealers. A few days later they printed another article saying not every woman who used pay phone in question was a SW, since it appears several non working girls using said phone were solicited.

Did make it back though the area over the holiday weekend and did the stroll in Davenport. was about ready to give up when picked up a blonde SW named Kelly who had seen a few years back. She remembered me. Seems she had straighened out her act and was off of drugs and had stopped working the streets have gotten a day job. She had put on a few pounds which i guess happens when you stop using crack. Seems a friend of hers left a crack pipe in her car and it was discovered during a routine traffic stop. since she had a prior record on such things she wound up getting a $1000 fine half of which she needed to have paid by today or else go to jail and the only way she knew to get that kinda of money in a hurry was to return to the street. We went across the river, parked and had some fun. She said she now has a phone but did not want to give the number out since she had a live in boyfriend who was unare of her past vocation.

Taco Malo
08-09-04, 17:52
Well fellas - may be heading up to the QC in the near future to visit a friend.

All I have to say is I partied like a mother fucker last time I was there. Great strip bars where the women are rubbing their titties in your face for a buck - sweeeeeeeet. Has been a while though.

Now I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly I saw a few massage parlors. Any word on what that's all about.

And a friend of mine told me about some whorehouse, or hotel or something where you basically rolled in, chose a girl, went to a room and got laid......

I don't know - I'm the QC novice. Where can a vistor get some puss?

Peace

Ralph
08-23-04, 15:13
Was in the QC last week and picked up a very petite redheaded SW in downtown Davenport. Took her to one of the cheap motels at the foot of the I-74 bridge and she seemed to recognize a girl who was in one of the rooms as someone who works full tiem out of the hotel, which is something I had not heard of. Anyone else know of this? Took me awhile to find the girl, who was the best I saw in about 2 hours of on again off again crusing (did a food break in bewteen) lots of very UGLY girls out there who I would not have turedn down had they hit on me in a "normal' situation. The redhead told me that I was getting a bargain from ehr since if I went to Sugars or After Hours it would have cost e $500! Guess the girls on the strret think they make much more at those places than I have paid on teh few times I have gone, albeit I only go there once I have given up on the street.

Love the Tits
08-23-04, 16:04
Anybody ever try the amp in Port Byron?

I stopped there a couple of years ago but it was just an old asian woman and wasn't impressed with her or what I could get.

Also, wasn't there a place in Moline with a couple of chicks that offered fun? I called once and it seemed like a legit massage place with a possibility of extras.

Can anybody help?

Roady
08-27-04, 17:31
Ralph,

Was the petite redhead you were with have freckles all over? If so I've seen her a few times with her pimp I assume and have passed. She is kinda cute, was your experience good? Let me know.

Thanks,

Tom

Ralph
08-30-04, 22:05
The redhead did have freckles all over I would like to pick her up again.

I was throgh town on Saturday night and wound up with nothing. Did the stroll a few times and saw a fair number of ugly SW. There was one who was a bit better than average who was walking with an ugly friend did pull over near her but the ugly one approached me. Latter saw the Ok looking one get in a car near the post office and not drive away. The car was still parked across from the post office when i cme back through several minutes later and i looked like she was ging down on a guy there - uniwise move if that is what was happening!

Wish I had a few more $$ on me since I decied to stop by Sugars and After Hours to see what the selectin was. Had a bit of a show at Sugars several of the girsl there were chasing one of the other ones out of the shop yelling choice phrases like shank and ho at her she got in her car and lft. I waited a few minutes to g inside and noticed a few fairly attractive girls there. Did nto stya do to alck of $$. They also had a pair of very good looking younger women at After Hours. It would be nice in my pinion if the girls at these places had some type of standard price plan since I ahve stopped and stayeyd at botha couple times and the price structure has varied from girl to girl by a factor of 100%

I did cruise the area a bit more and did see the redhead again near where she had me drop her off when I picked her up, had several cars follwoing me so I decied to circle around and was stopped by a train and did nt see her again. Had an early Sunday morning meeting in eastern Illinois so needed to hit the road and left town wanting.

LeroyLaCroy
08-31-04, 23:12
Can I get some local 411 on the SC scene and SW scene in this area. Am hitting it this week and was looking to save time on my hunting.

Thanks fellow mongers!

LL

Chip_s
10-06-04, 22:13
I'll be in Mason City & Clear Lake the end of the month. I'm looking for some action in my old home town.

Ralph
10-13-04, 13:56
Did the Davenport stroll about a week ago and saw like nothing out.

Stopped at Sugars to see who was available and they did not have all that much so edcied to pass. Was going to try after Hours but they had a sign in the window that said all girls busy come back in 15 minutes. Drove by there a few more time sbefore giving up and the sign was still out.

En rout out of town spotted a girl who I offered a ride to and learned she was a SW. Mid 30's a bit older than I really like, named Michelle. Claiemd she was a studnet and need a ride to go get her books she ahd left at a friends and then we could go to herplace. Reluctantly agrred- although figurede she may really be looking for drugs. Was surprised when she came out of place carrying several text books. did wind up going back to her place and had some fun, although she had a good attitude her performance skills were somewhat lacking.

Ralph
12-07-04, 17:35
Was in the QC a week or so ago. Did not see any girls out on the street- the cold weather had started. decided to stop by Afetr Hours and saw devine who I had seen before and a new girl said her name was Lady.. Talked to lady and she said that she got a minimum of a 200 tip which was out of my price range. Had seen Devine before and kknew she would take a bit less so went with her instead. OK service she was real hot the first (and only other) time I had seen her, but seems to have been putting on qite a but of weight since then.

Ralph
12-16-04, 12:14
Been back through QC a couple of times. Wound up finding the redhead again. She is real thin but does not act like she is a crack head. Said she was a recent divorcee who was married for 18 years. Said she was 36 but I would ahve guessed she was a bit younger. Had a good time with her at the local no tel and then dropped her off at her home. She told me I could come by next time I was in town.

Decided to do taht about a week and a half later, on the way back from a frustrating experience in Rockford. Stopped by her house, she was not around and there appeared to be mail piling up in the mailbox. She had mentioned wanting to move out of state to be with her family so I guess she got her wish. Cruised the streets of Davenport for a bit but saw nothing else, so left town.

Ralph
12-18-04, 22:14
The following story appeared in the Des Moines register on Wednesday:

Dateline Iowa

Owner of strip club sues to regain license

A strip club owner in Davenport is suing Mayor Charlie Brooke for revoking her license after a dancer was arrested by an undercover officer for alleged prostitution.

Dorothy Sampson, owner of Sugar's Exotic Dancers, has asked a judge to review the legality of the mayor's decision to revoke the club's theater and adult establishment license in September.

The owner said the dancer, Jennifer Duncan, was acting as an independent contractor.

Sampson said the mayor referred to a law saying owners are responsible for their employees' actions, but that doesn't apply, because Duncan was not working as a club employee when she allegedly offered the sexual services.

Sampson is asking that the mayor reinstate her license and that he or the city pay her legal fees.

END ARTICLE

I never really thought of Sugars being a typical strip club. Did stop by there midweek when I was in town and all the girls "working" except for one sitting at the desk were alseep. Did not stay. Cruised the area a bit and saw nothing worth picking up saw one WSW who fro a distance appeared OK but when she got near the car I realized she must be the person who invented the toothbrush since if anyone else had they would have called it a teethbrush. Bit too scary for me so I passed. Saw one other real scary looking WSW and a couple fo BSW who I passed on. Stopped at After Hours to see what their talent was like, although did nt have enough cash on me to stay. Devine was looking a bit better than when I saw her a month or so ago, but she is obviously pregnant- thought she had just been putting on weight. A new very young a cute blonde girl was also available and if I had the cash would have stayed for her. Left town somewhat disappointed but with more cash on ahnd then I had planned.