PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
06-18-04, 19:27
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Flyboy
06-21-04, 19:03
Jackson,

Davenport is part of Quad Cities. I don't think we need Davenport as a seperate listing.

Yankee1
06-23-04, 01:46
Jackson,

I agree with Flyboy on this one the Q.C. is considered one metro area.However I want to personally thank you for adding the Q.C. to the forum.
Thanks,
Yankee

Roady
06-23-04, 10:52
I guess this is where I should post, since my experience happened in Davenport. I was cruising on 4th and a hispanic chic pulled up next to me in a Taurus wagon and asked if I wanted a bj and to follow her. She turned down by the commercial laundry place and came back to the car. She said she loves to give bj's and has her own place. I was in a hurry and didn't accept her offer, but she is about a 7 and looks edible. Anyone else have this experience or know about her?

Slapshot
06-23-04, 11:31
Maybe so but it's 2 states, better yet add Rock Island to the IL section then remove the QC from the Iowa listing. This way there wouldn't be any confusion. Did the user mean 8th Street in Davenport or 8th Street in Rock Island?

Ram69
06-23-04, 18:31
Hey,

I would also say thanks for giving us our own listing. Even if I haven't found any one I wanted to pick up lately. The sightings seem to be spotty depending on when you look.

Thanks again.

QCA Jimmy
06-24-04, 07:51
Roady,

I haven't been approached by anyone in a car in a long-time. Sometimes down there that is my favorite way to hook up because if I start following or she follows me and I get a "vibe", I can just pull away. No harm no foul.

I haven't seen any action in Rock Island in years! It is a shame. It used to be a good place.

Slapshot
06-25-04, 01:40
That might be because of all the stings LE were doing in Rock Island a few years back. Heard a new strip bar opened up near the Jolly Roger, anyone been to it? Maybe it will help the RI scene a little.

Mr Stinky
06-25-04, 10:51
Roady

I was in Davenport a couple weeks ago and was just cruising around the post office. Saw a wsw, kind of cute, but never got in position to stop. Next thing I know, she's pulling up next to me in a car at a stop light. Some dude was driving. Anyway, made a connection.

EXCELLENT bj while stopped in a residential area.

Must be a new trend. If you don't stop, they'll stop you.

DJ

QCA Jimmy
06-25-04, 18:24
I believe the strip joint is called "The Body Shop". It is where the old gay bar, JRs used to be.

I think that is a good switch. One less gay bar, one more strip joint. The world sometimes does right size itself.

I do remember the good old days in Rock Island.

I have cruised Davenport the last three mornings and the last three afternoons after 4:30 and have seen nada!

Mr Stinky
07-02-04, 07:44
Just a question.

After asking for a seperate board for the QC, why has everyone stopped writing? I make it to the area about once a month and post when I have something to share. But I also enjoy reading what's going on in the area. Jackson gave us the board, now no one wants to use it. Strange.

DJ

Carb
07-07-04, 17:40
Jackson,

I'm a little confused by both a Davenport and Quad Cities board. Davenport IS one of the Quad Cities (actually there are 5 towns if you add East Moline), so should we use QC for everything except Davenport? Another suggestion would be to cancel Burlington and fold it into "Other". There is nothing going on there.

Carb

QCA Jimmy
07-07-04, 20:11
I was out of town for the holiday weekend so I was interested in knowing what the business was like out there?

I have taken a few strolls since I have been back and notice a curly haired brunette sitting in front of the apartment complex across the street from the DOO-DAH. She gave me the look on a couple of strolls but I don't know if she was a workin' girl or not.

There is a dark haired short thing driving a buick who is picking up mongers via her vehicle. I caught her eye and followed her and we went next to each other at a stoplight. She rolled down her window and asked if I wanted a date. She was nasty looking so I said no.

Did the stroll this morning before work and there was a nice looking bsw by the Post Office. I just missed her though.

This has been a pretty active summer so far.

Yankee1
07-10-04, 09:37
Was in Davenport friday and once again I see mongers just asking to get busted,idling with brakes on just off the street making the deal with the SW outside the car,and then she gets in.All this at 2:00pm just down 4th from the Court House.This will end a good thing because sometime John Q. Public or some goodytwoshoes will make a public outcry to end the so called "Prostitution Problem" in Davenport after seeing one of these pickups.I don't mean to rant but just be discreet fellas.I lurked for about 90 min. and seen several posibilities a WSW blond about 40 didn't trip my trigger.WSW brunette with thick glasses,fugly.WSW red head cracked out.Saw the one I wanted but not sure she was workin'.She was sitting on the steps of the appartment building on 3rd just down from Gaines on the eastside of the street.Was with some black guy who didn't leave her side.Red Hair,mini skirt,tatoo on lower back.I didn't pursue because if she was working I hate dealing with Pimps.Anyway I took one for the team and tried after hours at their new location,same shitty deal as the old location,avoid at all costs.If I knew that was what turned out to be I would have went to Sugar's.

QCA Jimmy
07-10-04, 21:05
I don't get these mongers who are too obvious, Yankee. They are driving me crazy. I just don't feel comfortable making the stop any more. All the ones you talked about I have seen. No real lookers lately. In addition, there have been a couple of "too good to be true" ones out there that look like sting city.

Fellas, don't hang around on the street having a conversation with these girls. ask them if they need a ride or that you are lost. If they don't get in the car within 5 seconds..say thank you and move on.

Nagle
07-14-04, 09:45
What is going on with the the QC...seems there is a dry spell, or is it just me. I am not seeing the SW like I used to. Who is keeping all the secrets?

QCA Jimmy
07-15-04, 08:20
I did the stroll last night (Wed 14th) and saw 5 girls out. I saw two though that looked like men.

I also so two by the park up farther on Brownstreet. Tall blonde with pig tails and a short skirt. However I passed her twice and she didn't so much as give me a glance so I didn't stop.

Finally picked up an old standby. mid-length hair brunette nice body mid-40s. Never gives her name though. S'ok for me. Nice CBJ for $20. Picked her up by Sugars. She is a master at the tongue job.

Roady
07-29-04, 16:46
Boy these Quad city boards are dead. just thought I'd relate my experience today in Davenport. I was there on business and was cruising down 3rd and spotted a redhead w/freckles, probably about a 6, but she was accompanied by her male friend. It looked like she was willing, she gave the look and I smiled, unfortunately, I didn't have the time today, but I'll be looking for her again. She was down by the adult video place..

Dad
08-01-04, 09:43
The last few weeks there has been some new classifieds appearing in the QC Times, including one for TAKARA at 904 W 2nd from 6pm to 3am.

I think this is the same store front that After Hours relocated to, but I assume After Hours opens before 6pm as before.

Anyone have any additional information? Is TAKARA something new and different, or just an extension of After Hours?

Also an add for STARRS Massages w/ only a phone number. Anybody sampled Starrs?

Thanks

QCA Jimmy
08-01-04, 12:07
Roady,

I know who you are talking about. Short thin redhead usually walks with a black guy with a walking stick. I have not stopped for her, but she never gives me the look. I must look to "cop-eee" for her.

Now, I had an awesome experience this morning (Sunday, 9:45am August 1st). Great luck since it has been awful slim pickin's out there.

I wasn't even cruisin'. I just was driving down to get an awesome breakfast from Tommy's. If you haven't gone there go!

Anyway, I made the turn by the gas station and this okay gal was driving I believe an older model sky blue Grand Am. She gave me the look and we pulled into the gas station. She had a female friend with her who stayed in the car while the driver immediately got in my car.

Her name is Beverly and she is a former exotic dancer. Her face is a 5 but her body is a good solid 8. Nice perky tits and nice legs. She was in a car accident so she has a surgical scar on her thigh but other than that she was pretty clean. A few sexy tats and she was tan.

She says she NEVER walks the streets. Only drives in her car. She lives in Rock Island and only has made the drive about 10 times she says.

We went to a secluded spot past Rockingham on the way to Buffalo and I got a BBBJCIM for $30. She let me play with her tits.

She was dressed nice in a short skirt and tank top.

She doesn't seem to be drugged out at all and she just got her CNA and wants to get her RN. She says she does this to pay the rent on her house, keep her car up and pay her cell phone bill. She seemed on the up and up.

She stated that for a few distinguished regulars she will take them to her house for $100 for an hour (as many times you can cum). Not a bad deal at all. She is a nice girl to chat with and a good time. She had a great attitude.

I DO have her cell phone number. I am going to call her up later in the week and try and set up a time to go to her house. If it works out, and she approves, I will pass her number out.

She is a good kid and doesn't deserved to be hassled by idiots. So I want to make sure it is okay with her.

Happy Hunting.

Yankee1
08-02-04, 20:40
Takara is a girl that works at after ours.

QCA Jimmy
08-02-04, 21:10
I just can't bring myself to go to After Hours, although I am very interested in meeting up with the woman who works there that drives the GEO Tracker. We have driven past each other a few times and stared each other down with smiles. I am tempted.

Yet Another Guy
08-04-04, 22:17
Wow! Davenport had the two best known ****** in the country working corners within 3 blocks of each other today!

QCA Jimmy
08-05-04, 07:56
That was the funniest thing I have read in awhile. I called my new friend "Beverly" last night on her cell phone but I got voice mail. Hopefully she will call back or I will try again today to get a hook-up. I will let you know if all goes well.

Roady
08-18-04, 11:17
I've been by the Venus video place and it seems like there are a lot of cars in the parking lot behind the place. What's the attraction? All I've ever seen is the downstairs, I'm afraid to go up to the theatre. Probably all gays. What's the deal?

Dad
08-24-04, 10:21
According to Sunday 22Aug04 Quad City Times, there was a stabbing at the 'Nail Salon' at 904 W 2nd St. in Davenport the previous day at 10:00 am.

Some guy stabbed another guy resulting in 'non-life-threatening injuries'.

Let's be careful out there.

Jimmy Smits
09-08-04, 21:02
Going to be in Davenport the weekend of Sept 18th. I am looking for a local indy, preferably under 26, under 5'6'', not too thin, white, full GFE and multiple snacks. If anyone can help me out please PM me.

Ram69
09-24-04, 16:01
I was out last night late. I did several hours of looking and finally picked up a bsw about 30s with nice tits and got a decent bbbjcim for thirty. There wasn't much out I did pick up a wsw flat chest mid 40s but couldnt agree on price. A few weeks ago I picked up a wsw that was great I remember her having a nice body blonde hair and nice pussy. Good price too she gave me her phone number but I cant seem to find it now. Now I know there has been more of you out because I see several looking when im out lets all try and write more. I know I will.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

QCA Jimmy
09-29-04, 19:48
Hey all. I heard on KWQC TV tonight that there was a prostitution sting in Downtown Davenport last night netting 11 arrests. Anyone hear anymore details?

Be careful out there. I have been out on travel for work quite a bit lately so I have not had a chance to partake.

Roady
09-30-04, 12:23
Oh great! I'm coming to the quad cities next week and now they are running stings? Just my luck.

Rhino Horn
09-30-04, 17:55
This is a link regarding that sting:

http://64.4.171.250/archives/qco/sections.cgi?prcss=display&id=213359

Rue Kraft
10-05-04, 22:40
Was in Davenport on Wednesday after the Sting. As you can imagine the streets were very quiet. There were two BSW's. Both were about a 2-3.

Checked out Sugar's and Donna's Nail. Sugar's had 5 girls, none were appealling. Donna's had two ladies. I chose Divine. Early 20's, one kid, pretty cute, an overall ok experience. BBBJ, multiple covered positions, and friendly enough. Told me that she was going to buy into the business and hire her cute girlfriends. Sure, whatever.

Too bad about the Sting. There are a few gems to be found in Davenport.

I should note, that while living in the Quad Cities a few years ago I was almost busted. Remembered the rules.

DO NOT NEGOCIATE THROUGH THE CAR WINDOW!

I rolled up to an ok looking Brunette. She approached me, motioned for me to roll down the window. I did. She asked me "what are you looking for? ". I asked "do you need a ride or any help? " She said "I need a ride, but there are alot of cops" and asked again what I was looking for. I said nothing, asked her if Iwoa won ther football game. She looked confused and stepped back. I rolled up the window, waved, smiled and drove around the block to observe. She was a decoy, and would apparently record the conversation and direct the guys to a parking lot along the river. After watching a fellow in a jeep talk to her, I discretely followed the jeep about a mile and a half towards a parking lot by the river. As the jeep arrived a unmarked car rolled in and arrested the driver of the jeep. The vehicle simply was left in the parking lot.

I cruised through the parking lot in shock and made a note of the 12 or so vehicles. Returned 3 hours later and most were gone, so the cops must not have held onto the fellows for too long. But, the jeep was there for another two hours since a made another trip in a different vehicle. I was lucky. Remember the rule. If they don't get in right away. Move on. And never negociate through the window.

Roady
10-06-04, 18:08
I was in Davenport today on business and happened to be cruising down third, I think. Spotted the freckled wsw I had seen before by the bookstore. Picked her up, she didn't have a place so directed me to a secluded area in a park. Nice personality, great attitude and gives a great bbj. Rating looks: 6 or 7, attitude: 9, performance: 9

Chip_s
10-06-04, 22:12
I'll be in Mason City & Clear Lake the end of the month. I'm looking for some action in my old home town.

Bill01
10-06-04, 23:22
Went to Garden Spa in Port Byron. Saw Eagan. She had a great massage and ending. A little crazy but fun. .7 for a 7.

Enjoy

Member #4195
10-07-04, 18:49
I was driving through downtown Davenport Thursday (Oct 7) about 4:30pm and saw a very beautiful, very young looking BSW - flowing curly hair, wearing a 70's style rock-concert jersey, white with light blue arms and trim. Easily a 9, maybe better. I didn't say anything to her, but did manage to catch her eyes for just a second - just long enough.

Remembering Rue Kraft's recent post about LE, she looked too good to be a SW, so I played cool and drove around the block.

When I came back, she was climbing up into a big, black truck in the alley behind Mary's. Too Late!! Still wondering if she was LE, I couldn't resist discreetly shadowing them to see if this was a sting. They went west for a while until they had a little privacy. I figured this was the real thing, but already feeling a little too much like a stalker, I kept moving. No sense in ruining a fellow mongers' session. I went past the street where they'd parked (the closest I'd got was about 3 blocks) and killed a little time. When I returned, I saw the passenger door of the truck open (someone spitting?) so I pulled into a lot until the truck went past me headed back downtown.

I lost them in traffic, or else I'd have a "Part II" of this post.

Kar Star
10-12-04, 00:57
Just a comment on After Hours. It had a management change over the week end, the 9-10th. Looks to be cleaner, with some remodeling and lower house prices, to $20. Went in for quotes only. After all the LE activity lately, am still a little careful. Anyone been in there and can report?

Jeff
10-12-04, 09:38
I havent been to After Hours in a few years now. The last time I stopped in there it was nothing but pigs, year or so ago. Am I correct that Donna's nails and After Hours is one in the same? Where are they located now?

Kar Star
10-13-04, 00:15
I think they are the same--not all pigs. A blonde Destiny, is fair,and a BSW. I have only looked in a few times, so others may be able to offer better advice. It is on west 2nd.

Member #4195
10-16-04, 09:14
Picked up Michelle, a WSW, in the wee hours this morning. She's very thin, with longish brunette hair, and a pretty enough face. Couldn't see much of the rest of her - it was cold and she left her coat on the whole time.

This would turn out to be not a overall great experience - but not completley her fault.

I should have negotiated better - after she'd started the BBBJ on me she said I couldn't CIM, and that was after I'd already paid. Her work, what there was of it, was great, but before I finished (or maybe after she thought she spent enough time with me between her DSL's), she said she had to get medicine for her kids, then we could go someplace better (it WAS cold!) and finish.

I got to hear the whole story. She's 37(looks younger), husband in the can, 'working' to get meds for her kids, etc.

Like a chump, I taxied her around for a bit to get 'medicine' then took her 'home'. I suspect that she didn't have a prescription for those 'meds'.

She said she had to go in to tie up her dog, then we could finish.

She never came back.

WIR? Yeah, maybe - she DID do good work, just not enough of it. But I'd set the ground rules first, I'd not be her cab-driver, and I'd not let her out of sight until finished.

Flyboy
10-24-04, 08:58
Last Wednesday around 10 PM I picked up Rhonda a 35yo WSW that looks 28 around 4th and Gaines. Went up the hill to her apartment for a bbbj no cim. She had a great personality, a very trim and fit 5'6" body and a 7 face. I made an arrangement to pick her up the next night at 9 pm to go to a hotel for one hour. She was waiting as arranged. Arriving at the hotel I had a true GFE. We had a couple of drinks got undressed and in bed. This girl can give head and fuck with the best. Unfortunitely, no cim. After two shots on goal. She took a shower we got dressed and I returned her to her apartment. We were at the hotel for 1.5 hours, not rushed and all for .8.

Member #1376
10-26-04, 07:44
Any contact number?

Last Wednesday around 10 PM I picked up Rhonda a 35yo WSW that looks 28 around 4th and Gaines. Went up the hill to her apartment for a bbbj no cim. She had a great personality, a very trim and fit 5'6" body and a 7 face. I made an arrangement to pick her up the next night at 9 pm to go to a hotel for one hour. She was waiting as arranged. Arriving at the hotel I had a true GFE. We had a couple of drinks got undressed and in bed. This girl can give head and fuck with the best. Unfortunitely, no cim. After two shots on goal. She took a shower we got dressed and I returned her to her apartment. We were at the hotel for 1.5 hours, not rushed and all for .8.

Flyboy
10-30-04, 08:05
Sorry Rhonda said she lost her cell phone. Look for her in the area.

Romey
11-19-04, 17:46
I'll be heading to this area for the weekend. Would someone be so kind as to give me more information on Garden Spa and it's location.
Thanks,
Romey

Yankee1
11-20-04, 10:22
Romey Garden Spa is in Port Byron right on the main drag through town.However you should read past posts and do your homework to insure you have a good time in the area.The ladies at garden are all in their 50's and 60's if thats your thing.If your not in to the SW scene try Sugars in Dport decent selection of girls but some are hit and miss,my best experiences there have been early in the week and during the day,and remember if the girl quotes to much $$$ or not much on the menu request a different girl.
Good luck Romey

Romey
11-20-04, 10:40
Yankee1, Thanks for the feedback, I'll probably pass. I like my girls a little younger. I’m heading to Las Vegas in a week and I’ll save my money to getsomething I like. I’m form the Chicago area and have recently moves to Des Moines I have found the hobby more than frustrating in Des Moines. I don’t do the SW thing; I’m into AMP’s mostly with an occasional escort. The best I’ve found (and that mot saying much), is the Phoenix book store. 1.5 for full service from a 4 or5 at best.
Romey

TexTushHog
12-25-04, 00:09
I'll be in Moline, IlL for business in early January. Any local independents? All leads appreciated.