PDA

View Full Version : Mango Massage

Honolulu1
10-21-15, 07:21
Starting this thread, as lots of info in MT and MP threads.

Hornysamowen
10-21-15, 07:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Honolulu1
10-21-15, 13:03
Your right this place has lots of info on how much this place sucks ass. Mature providers who give lots of crapy service. Man did you even read the reviews about this place before you decided to create this tread. Have you ever been there. Why don't you post a report of your experience of this place while your at it.At Horneysawomen, it's hit or miss or YMMV at Mango Massage. Seems this place caters to Chinese Women, seen a lot come and go. Always bringing in newbies. I agree there have been crappy service from time to time. But sometimes, you get lucky and get great service. Massage is so so from these girls, sometimes you get one that can actually can massage and some that are lame. I used to frequent much but scaled back to constantly on the prowl to try others MT places.

Yes there ads are quite deceiving as the CL and BP ads are always fake pics of what the women should look like. It's sad sometimes disappointing when you arrive and not see the pic was a decoy to lure you in to set up an appointment.

Yes, some mongers will agree with Horneysawomen as some have a knack on returning to Mango and enjoying these women, I drop in from time to time just to see what's changed.

Exploring the MTs and MPs one place at a time. Hono1.

Russo
10-21-15, 21:18
I know some won't agree with this thread being started but I thought it would be a good idea since their are a bunch of reviews in MT thread.

I was going to re-post it here but I don't want admin to get mad for having duplicate posts. It is in MT thread post #11897.

I know on that post I said I would not go back but I ended up going back. But my reason was to check out who the new provider is. Nikki and Yuki working. I did not see Linda. Of course picture on BP CL don't match. I must say, Nikki is quite beautiful. Only thing I'd say she needs to work on is her 'Cankles'. (Calf and ankle). Like from behind she has a nice ass then when you look down, all you see is BAM. One big cankle. Haha. Sorry, I don't mean to be mean / rude.

Anyways. Went Sunday night. Asked Yuki if she still only does 30 min massages, she said she will give out 30 minutes today as busy. I get the feeling she don't like me. But whatever. Waited for the new provider and asked her if she can give an hour, she agreed. Self shower. Into the room. Decent massage. I've had better. I'd say Yuki gives better massages but honestly, it's an AMP. What do you expect. On the flip, she asks if I needed anything else massaged. I agreed and she went for the gusto! JR was pretty rock solid the entire time after the flip. She has such a nice face. Was short on funds for FS so I opted for HJ. HF-. 60 HE-. 50 (it should have been. 40 but I had a straight. 50 and forgot to break up for change like a noob. Lesson learned) only had 2 . 50 and 1 . 10 I won't make the same mistake twice.

Hiho07
10-22-15, 23:21
At Horneysawomen, it's hit or miss or YMMV at Mango Massage. Seems this place caters to Chinese Women, seen a lot come and go. Always bringing in newbies. I agree there have been crappy service from time to time. But sometimes, you get lucky and get great service. Massage is so so from these girls, sometimes you get one that can actually can massage and some that are lame. I used to frequent much but scaled back to constantly on the prowl to try others MT places.

Yes there ads are quite deceiving as the CL and BP ads are always fake pics of what the women should look like. It's sad sometimes disappointing when you arrive and not see the pic was a decoy to lure you in to set up an appointment.

Yes, some mongers will agree with Horneysawomen as some have a knack on returning to Mango and enjoying these women, I drop in from time to time just to see what's changed.

Exploring the MTs and MPs one place at a time. Hono1.They manager is a hottie. Too bad she does provide massages. I would definitely see her right away.

Member #5810
10-22-15, 23:52
I know some won't agree with this thread being started but I thought it would be a good idea since their are a bunch of reviews in MT thread.

I was going to re-post it here but I don't want admin to get mad for having duplicate posts. It is in MT thread post #11897.

I know on that post I said I would not go back but I ended up going back. But my reason was to check out who the new provider is. Nikki and Yuki working. I did not see Linda. Of course picture on BP CL don't match. I must say, Nikki is quite beautiful. Only thing I'd say she needs to work on is her 'Cankles'. (Calf and ankle). Like from behind she has a nice ass then when you look down, all you see is BAM. One big cankle. Haha. Sorry, I don't mean to be mean / rude.

Anyways. Went Sunday night. Asked Yuki if she still only does 30 min massages, she said she will give out 30 minutes today as busy. I get the feeling she don't like me. But whatever. Waited for the new provider and asked her if she can give an hour, she agreed. Self shower. Into the room. Decent massage. I've had better. I'd say Yuki gives better massages but honestly, it's an AMP. What do you expect. On the flip, she asks if I needed anything else massaged. I agreed and she went for the gusto! JR was pretty rock solid the entire time after the flip. She has such a nice face. Was short on funds for FS so I opted for HJ. HF-. 60 HE-. 50 (it should have been. 40 but I had a straight. 50 and forgot to break up for change like a noob. Lesson learned) only had 2 . 50 and 1 . 10 I won't make the same mistake twice.Thanks for the report. Keep posting so we can get a netter feel for this place. Still iffy for me.

Russo
10-23-15, 00:12
Thanks for the report. Keep posting so we can get a netter feel for this place. Still iffy for me.Yes, I will post more about the providers. I'm sure when Yuki leaves, their will be a new one to take her spot. I will go back to see Linda (if she is even there). For sure I will not see Yuki. Her services are really lacking, its not like how it used to be.

DrMajikLuv69
10-23-15, 00:15
They manager is a hottie. Too bad she does provide massages. I would definitely see her right away.The Mngr's name is Ashley; she plays. We've played four and two hands.

Honolulu1
10-23-15, 11:59
Yes, I will post more about the providers. I'm sure when Yuki leaves, their will be a new one to take her spot. I will go back to see Linda (if she is even there). For sure I will not see Yuki. Her services are really lacking, its not like how it used to be.Yes Yuki is leaving, I believe next month so your correct, probably another Chinese one will take her spot. I just hope better providers come in or else, they'll go down again till better providers arrive.

Hiho07
10-23-15, 15:51
The Mngr's name is Ashley; she plays. We've played four and two hands.She told me that she is only the manager. PM me with details please.

Russo
10-23-15, 16:02
She told me that she is only the manager. PM me with details please.Oh, please do share. She is a hottie. I asked a few times and I've gotten the same response that she's a manager and doesn't provide.

DrMajikLuv69
10-24-15, 00:12
She told me that she is only the manager. PM me with details please.Sorry I can't keep up with my mail-in-box being so full. Just ask your question here.

DrMajikLuv69
10-24-15, 00:19
Yes, I will post more about the providers. I'm sure when Yuki leaves, their will be a new one to take her spot. I will go back to see Linda (if she is even there). For sure I will not see Yuki. Her services are really lacking, its not like how it used to be.Noticed you wrote in past tense: "lacking, its not how it used to be. " Therefore she provide good or great service before the last time it was lacking?

I've seen her 4 times and it's YMMV.

She give good therapeutic massage with sensual HJ and really gets I into. Like I said it a YMMV.

Hiho07
10-24-15, 01:31
Sorry I can't keep up with my mail-in-box being so full. Just ask your question here.Please give details about Ashley. I don't think she plays.

Honolulu1
10-25-15, 03:59
FYI, just seen an ad on CL, seems new advertisement, New girl Susan is in, Not sure if Linda is gone?

DrMajikLuv69
10-26-15, 04:45
Please give details about Ashley. I don't think she plays.Massage is good. Massage is a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale. HJ is okay, not as sensual as others. No roam on her. YMMV.

She is the boss lady but if she likes you YMMV she'll massage you.

DrMajikLuv69
10-26-15, 04:47
Please give details about Ashley. I don't think she plays.

Please give details about Ashley. I don't think she plays.Massage is good. Massage is a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale. HJ is okay, not as sensual as others. No roam on her. YMMV.

Looks: she is very petite in stature. She will position herself during HJ so you can not roam.

She is the boss lady but if she likes you YMMV she'll massage you.

GrassHack
10-26-15, 23:12
Massage is good. Massage is a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale. HJ is okay, not as sensual as others. No roam on her. YMMV.

Looks: she is very petite in stature. She will position herself during HJ so you can not roam.

She is the boss lady but if she likes you YMMV she'll massage you.I also got lucky several months back when Mary and Paula was there and busy. Both had customers so mama took me in the smallest room (first room on the right). Ok massage and on the flip she went straight for jr. Never asked if I wanted. I even get to feel her tits. Natural and perky. Been hoping to walk in while she's there and the girls are busy. Hf. 6 and HJ. 6 she said "shhh, secret ok?

Kenji218
10-27-15, 01:33
Please give details about Ashley. I don't think she plays.If you're talking about the cute short spinner mama that speaks ok English, kind of looks Filipino, but she's really Chinese. She doesn't playOr at least with me she didn't. I even offer good $ but she say she have a man. I also wanted to go in that little sauna with her for a little fun time Haha!

Kj.

Honolulu1
11-05-15, 01:55
Just keeping you guys updated. Guess Susan and Linda are gone, Yuki still there. Just seen a updated ad on CL. If any of you do try them out, please do share intel, good or bad. Thanks Fellow Mongers. Hono1.

Russo
11-06-15, 23:55
Just keeping you guys updated. Guess Susan and Linda are gone, Yuki still there. Just seen a updated ad on CL. If any of you do try them out, please do share intel, good or bad. Thanks Fellow Mongers. Hono1.Is Nikki still there too or is she gone?

Honolulu1
11-07-15, 05:29
Is Nikki still there too or is she gone?I not sure Russo, I think she's gone, only seeing ads for Yuki and Candy now. Geez this place get high turn over. Only Yuki the longest one there. Hono1.

Johny Walker
11-07-15, 14:09
Is Nikki still there too or is she gone?Stop by to see Yuki before she leaves, love her massage & HE, she told me Nicky is still working there part time call MS to check her schedule.

BenZ88
11-08-15, 18:48
Stop by to see Yuki before she leaves, love her massage & HE, she told me Nicky is still working there part time call MS to check her schedule.Does she allow roaming?

Honolulu1
11-08-15, 20:29
Does she allow roaming?Every girl got her set of rules, YMMV with each girl. Yuki got her rules, just be nice and she may allow it like all other gals. 1st encounter sometimes you get lucky, some gals you may need couple repeat visits for roaming. Hono1.

Member #5092
11-14-15, 16:34
First visit to mango massage, see / girl 5 ft5 slim build but not 'swim suit body' hot. Self shower then she put the towel over me, asked for undraped massage which she was ok with. If your going for a pro massage I would not recommend. On the filp she lightly plays with jr while negotiating her menu. 60+60 HE /60+100 she's nude while HE /60+120 CBJ asked for BBBJ which she wil not do she's firm on this. Ended up HE she nude lite roaming and titty sucking her a cup boobs. Friendly attitude.

NiceBush808
11-18-15, 16:22
First visit to mango massage, see / girl 5 ft5 slim build but not 'swim suit body' hot. Self shower then she put the towel over me, asked for undraped massage which she was ok with. If your going for a pro massage I would not recommend. On the filp she lightly plays with jr while negotiating her menu. 60+60 HE /60+100 she's nude while HE /60+120 CBJ asked for BBBJ which she wil not do she's firm on this. Ended up HE she nude lite roaming and titty sucking her a cup boobs. Friendly attitude.Which and or do any of the current providers who don't mind taking off all their clothes including panties here if know any do have bushes?

NiceBush808
11-18-15, 16:24
First visit to mango massage, see / girl 5 ft5 slim build but not 'swim suit body' hot. Self shower then she put the towel over me, asked for undraped massage which she was ok with. If your going for a pro massage I would not recommend. On the filp she lightly plays with jr while negotiating her menu. 60+60 HE /60+100 she's nude while HE /60+120 CBJ asked for BBBJ which she wil not do she's firm on this. Ended up HE she nude lite roaming and titty sucking her a cup boobs. Friendly attitude.Which and or do any of the current providers who don't mind taking off all their clothes including panties here if know any do have bushes?
I love bushes.
This place sounds intriguing especially with the ad with those two pretty girls in it if it is an authentic of the girls who work there. They look pretty nice!

Member #5092
11-18-15, 18:55
Which and or do any of the current providers who don't mind taking off all their clothes including panties here if know any do have bushes?
I love bushes.
This place sounds intriguing especially with the ad with those two pretty girls in it if it is an authentic of the girls who work there. They look pretty nice!Fake pix, the girl I saw was clean shaved.

TBoy808
12-04-15, 20:50
Fake pix, the girl I saw was clean shaved.Yes all fake pics. Haven't had FS because a little more expensive so just HJ about 2 wks ago. Chinese girl maybe late 20's?? Cute but nothing special. Sorry forgot name. There was another older Chinese girl there maybe late 30's and petite.

Honolulu1
12-12-15, 02:24
Notice this week of advertisements for Sherry, Ana, Michelle. We all know the pics are them but somewhat similar. Any mongers ventured and tried any of them? I'm low on funds and hoping Christmas bonus comes so I can mongerize the scences. Looking forward to any info on these gals!

Ogohunter
12-14-15, 23:34
Ana is a mid 40's CMILF, Nicole? Is a mid 30's CMILF. No sign of Michelle they advertise. If anyone knows more scoops let me know.

Aloha OH.

Honolulu1
12-15-15, 21:57
Ana is a mid 40's CMILF, Nicole? Is a mid 30's CMILF. No sign of Michelle they advertise. If anyone knows more scoops let me know.

Aloha OH.Right on Ogo, Who's Nicole? Not advertised on CL or BP? Michelle, think this girl comes whenever she feels like it or if they short handed. Hono1.

Ogohunter
12-16-15, 02:18
Right on Ogo, Who's Nicole? Not advertised on CL or BP? Michelle, think this girl comes whenever she feels like it or if they short handed. Hono1.Not sure who she is. First time I've seen here there. Had a few and her English wasn't great so I think that her name. Only had her and Ana there when I went. Is Michelle under 30 or early 30's? I prefer a spinner body too.

Aloha OH.

Honolulu1
12-16-15, 12:19
Not sure who she is. First time I've seen here there. Had a few and her English wasn't great so I think that her name. Only had her and Ana there when I went. Is Michelle under 30 or early 30's? I prefer a spinner body too.

Aloha OH.Not sure about Michelle, since Yuki left, it's been a carousel of gals going in and out, seems these ones are here for the time being. Best to make appointment when you call for Michelle. Hopefully sum other other mangers out there will post on Michelle or Sherry. Hono1.

Hawaii Boy
01-07-16, 18:47
Has anybody been here lately? I know about the past but just wondering if they have changed their ways and are more friendly and giving to the clients. Haha.

They have some good looking girls there and I am hoping they are willing to play.

HB.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-asian-girlsuper-spamassage-by-lovely-sweethearts/5125076

Ogohunter
01-07-16, 23:46
Has anybody been here lately? I know about the past but just wondering if they have changed their ways and are more friendly and giving to the clients. Haha.

They have some good looking girls there and I am hoping they are willing to play.

HB.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-asian-girlsuper-spamassage-by-lovely-sweethearts/5125076If you didn't know the photos are fake. One time I went in and asked for Michelle. Nobody knew who that was. I explained that the ad had a Michelle listed. Ana is an older (late 40's) Chinese lady. Decided to walk out cause they were on the older side. Later that month I popped in to see if Michelle wa there. The same girl who said she didn't know who Michelle was said she was Michelle. Guess she didn't remember me for the earlier visit. Haven't been back since. Go take a look an let us know if the lineup has improved.

Aloha OH.

Honolulu1
01-10-16, 19:00
Just seen today's ad, they heard you OGOHUNTER. So now it's only Michelle and Nikki.

Honolulu1
01-10-16, 19:01
Guess Ana is Michelle now. LOL.

If you didn't know the photos are fake. One time I went in and asked for Michelle. Nobody knew who that was. I explained that the ad had a Michelle listed. Ana is an older (late 40's) Chinese lady. Decided to walk out cause they were on the older side. Later that month I popped in to see if Michelle wa there. The same girl who said she didn't know who Michelle was said she was Michelle. Guess she didn't remember me for the earlier visit. Haven't been back since. Go take a look an let us know if the lineup has improved.

Aloha OH.

Seeker963
01-10-16, 20:39
Guess Ana is Michelle now. LOL.Is Ana a different person than ani / Annie that was there a year or two ago?

Honolulu1
01-10-16, 21:45
Is Ana a different person than ani / Annie that was there a year or two ago?I don't remember Annie, but the way these Chinese gals switch every so often, I doubt this is same gal. She's a older milkfish Chinese Gal, 40+. Hope this helps Seeker. I rarely see these girls return. It's always a different bunch.

Kefe2
01-14-16, 17:22
Those pics a real. It is her alright. Made appointment to see her. She let me in, took a look at her after a "hi hon want to take a shower"? Cute one. But she is a spinner, real small girl with some artwork. Took shower came out and waited in the room. This cutie came in sniffling. I asked her if she was sick. She replied she had a cold or something so I told her I pass on her. She sent in the Thai girl Nik. Now here was another hottie. Cute, dark skinned thai with a booty. Anyway, long story short, she was nice, talkative asked for HF ($60.00) up front before any fun. She asked what I wanted, I told her you know what. I opted for the massage + HJ / naked with touching. She stripped down and wow, nice firm young girl titties be-cup, apple ass with tats here and there. Allowed kitty petting but not fiv / fia. Climbed up on top while stroking junior I try to daty, dato but the safe deposit box was locked. Good HJ technique from a cute girl. The mama here is offsite watching security cameras remotely and will call the girl at around the 50 min mark.
Damage total:$.6
I might go back try see the haole spinner Sara if she sticks around. Cute little babe.

K2.

Honolulu1
01-15-16, 03:34
Thanks Braddah kefe2 for report! It's about time they break away from all These Chinese gals! Two thumbs up!

KoaPaka808
01-15-16, 03:51
Those pics a real. It is her alright. Made appointment to see her. She let me in, took a look at her after a "hi hon want to take a shower"? Cute one. But she is a spinner, real small girl with some artwork. Took shower came out and waited in the room. This cutie came in sniffling. I asked her if she was sick. She replied she had a cold or something so I told her I pass on her. She sent in the Thai girl Nik. Now here was another hottie. Cute, dark skinned thai with a booty. Anyway, long story short, she was nice, talkative asked for HF ($60.00) up front before any fun. She asked what I wanted, I told her you know what. I opted for the massage + HJ / naked with touching. She stripped down and wow, nice firm young girl titties be-cup, apple ass with tats here and there. Allowed kitty petting but not fiv / fia. Climbed up on top while stroking junior I try to daty, dato but the safe deposit box was locked. Good HJ technique from a cute girl. The mama here is offsite watching security cameras remotely and will call the girl at around the 50 min mark.
Damage total:$.6
I might go back try see the haole spinner Sara if she sticks around. Cute little babe.

K2.Wait what was your total damage? HF and tip?

Darkman808
01-15-16, 06:33
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-sweet-girlsuper-spamassage-by-lovely-sweetheart-sara/5870476

Bottom of these two pics pretty accurate. As reported by other monger here, she is a cute, little spinner, maybe 100 lbs if that, thin, a few tats, shaved kitty, a cups with nice nips. I've never been to mango before and I was in the mood for a rub and tug with a white girl. I also was interested in pushing the envelope with a girl I had seen no report on, to see how far I could go.

My experience was mixed. I came from home, all clean from a shower, so didn't need another one when I walked in. MS showed me into room, I asked for 90 minutes, and paid $90 = standard massage rate (per minute). Cute little Sara walks in and is friendly and warm and seems pretty upbeat. We briefly chat and then excuses herself for a minute. Says to undress and lie down. No towel offered and I thought, "ok, watch this".

I strip and la down naked on my stomach. She walks back in and didn't miss a beat. We start talking and chatting and I get she's here from Vegas for a month. I quickly sense she's here with friends, partying for a winter break. But I also can tell she has a head cold and the sniffles. Oh well, I'm already committed.

I got the sense she was tired, it was 4:30 in the afternoon. Probably had several of you horny fuckers already. So I asked her "when was the last time anyone massaged you?" "What? Me, never!" I offered to do her and she immediately replied yes. I rolled off the table with a stiff dick already and she proceeded to strip. I helped her out of her clothes and within 2 minutes she was naked on the table on her stomach. Here we go boys. I started on a sensual massage on her body and she moaned with pleasure. After 10 minutes I asked her to roll over and started in on DATY and she spread wide to allow it. I ate her out for at least 15 minutes with single digit FIV which progressed to three fingers and eventually 3 FIV and 1 FIA while doing DATY.

For the next 90 minutes (no clock watching here) we did everything. DATY, CBJ, HJ, DATO, FIV, FIA, mish, doggie, CG, all was on the menu. I think even greek could be had if you ask. But she seemed more than willing to accommodate anything you wanted to do.

The downside? Yes, bad cold and I believe she was feeling the effects of exhaustion. While I know she was enjoying it (based on heavy breathing and back arching) she did very little else and some might even say she is a dead lay. But I was in the mood and she was like 'anything goes' so I was enjoying myself. Other factor, was upfront cash request. When I first asked her to do a BJ, she stopped and had to go outside and get a cover (lame). Came back in quickly and we continued where we left off moments ago. But then I got ready to mount her and she said, "wait, this is all going to be extra" I asked how much and she said something about just a BJ and then I said I want it all and then she said $200. I said ok. She asked me to set the money on the counter. I did, and we continued.

I didn't mind the interruption as I already knew what I was buying and partway into it. I also was bummed at the higher fee. But I was paying for 90 minutes and in the end, I got at least that if not more by the time I left.

I played long and hard with this little toy girl. And aside from the fact that she was NOT very interactive, I know she was still enjoying it, I was getting off and she was very attractive (to me). I played until I couldn't handle anymore and she was playing with herself while I blew all over her chest and stomach, at her request. Collapsed on bed, rested a few minutes and then took a nice long hot shower by myself. Came back out, say goodbye and split.

$290 total for close to two hours after I drove away. Regular escort rate, but for a longer time frame, exploratory fuck mission, with a new girl, something new, and I enjoyed. She'll be around for a month. I might go back but I think she will burn out before long. Do I recommend? Yes, if you are in the mood for this kind of girl and something different.

Monger on, enjoy, be safe out there.

Darkman.

BenZ88
01-15-16, 15:01
Thanks for the report.

Kefe2
01-15-16, 21:39
Darkman808,

Thanks for TOFTT. Great report and good job in getting to the promised land with Sara. Now I am wondering if the Thai girl Nik woulda done FS with me. She said it's not allowed there and no one does it.

All the while reminding me that she is so scared about getting "in trouble" numerous times. Funny because she climbed all over me butt naked. Whatever.

Choices abound in this city. Choose wisely bros as another monger has advised. DM808 I hope she didn't give you the flu bug.

Much mahalos.

K2.

Johnny14
01-15-16, 22:15
Darkman808,

Thanks for TOFTT. Great report and good job in getting to the promised land with Sara. Now I am wondering if the Thai girl Nik woulda done FS with me. She said it's not allowed there and no one does it.

All the while reminding me that she is so scared about getting "in trouble" numerous times. Funny because she climbed all over me butt naked. Whatever.

K2.Maybe next time you should wear that black minister robe and a black book of 1000 karma sutra positions in hand and tell mama, you're there on a "special" holy mission to "Save" Nik the Thai girl.

Also stress the importance of making her "see the light" when you take her to "the promised land" located between her legs of course! Haleula, be glory onto his holy seed of plenty! Make sure she screams out loudly "Jesus Christ, I'm cumming, take me to Paradise"!

Tsunami808
01-19-16, 00:22
Maybe next time you should wear that black minister robe and a black book of 1000 karma sutra positions in hand and tell mama, you're there on a "special" holy mission to "Save" Nik the Thai girl.

Also stress the importance of making her "see the light" when you take her to "the promised land" located between her legs of course! Haleula, be glory onto his holy seed of plenty! Make sure she screams out loudly "Jesus Christ, I'm cumming, take me to Paradise"!Saw nikki looks like 18 yo.

5'3" 110 lbs tight body. Nice ass. Some tats.

I think she was sleeping when I arrived, open the door.

Led me to the last room. Ask me what I wanted.

Some BBBJ, then cfs. $$+60.

Will repeat but leaving in 3 weeks.

Silentone
01-19-16, 20:51
Trying to see Sara later today. Do I go to Mango expecting AMP service or MT service? Been here once before and got a lame massage and lame HE. Reports seem to be inconsistent with this place. Maybe I'll chalk it up as a true YMMV experience.

S1.

Supafli69
01-20-16, 01:48
Trying to see Sara later today. Do I go to Mango expecting AMP service or MT service? Been here once before and got a lame massage and lame HE. Reports seem to be inconsistent with this place. Maybe I'll chalk it up as a true YMMV experience.

S1.Go in there with a MT mindset. There aren't any table showers or beds in there. But if you're cool. If you're cool you might get some action. I've had the 4 hand experience there, it was amazing to say the least. Then on more than one occasion, I've had fucking spectacular experiences. I mean, it was so good, the standard AMP experience couldn't even come close. Like they say, YMMV.

Honolulu1
01-20-16, 12:02
Just checked out ads and seems Mango adding in some extras. Welcome Dede and Maya? Please Report if any of you seen these 2 lately. Hono1.

Johny Walker
01-24-16, 22:34
Just checked out ads and seems Mango adding in some extras. Welcome Dede and Maya? Please Report if any of you seen these 2 lately. Hono1.DeDe, young 23 maybe Chinese very sexy to me pics look real 5'4 maybe 105 lbs beautiful natural 34 Ds, nice clean pussy also good to eat, little BBBJ cover on, she knows how to fuck nice ass in DS,oh decent massage also.

Brudda1
01-24-16, 22:56
Standard tip?

DeDe, young 23 maybe Chinese very sexy to me pics look real 5'4 maybe 105 lbs beautiful natural 34 Ds, nice clean pussy also good to eat, little BBBJ cover on, she knows how to fuck nice ass in DS,oh decent massage also.

Seeker963
01-25-16, 21:14

S1.Inconsistent is the nature of this place. I am glad there is a thread devote to it so we can see.

Seems like for the prices being quoted at more than $$ total, you're better off going to an AMP.

What I like personally is that it also can provide the mt service I'm looking for but it's been a while since I've gotten the level of quality of service with out the upselling.

This place being different from the standard AMP makes it both always on my radar and at the same time had enough bad experiences to stay away. But yet here I am talking about mango and planning my next visit. LOL.

TBoy808
01-28-16, 10:48
Saw nikki looks like 18 yo.

5'3" 110 lbs tight body. Nice ass. Some tats.

I think she was sleeping when I arrived, open the door.

Led me to the last room. Ask me what I wanted.

Some BBBJ, then cfs. $$+60.

Will repeat but leaving in 3 weeks.Saw Nikki the other night. She said Wed. Will be her last night here and new girl to replace her. Too bad liked her personality.

Comp Dude 35
01-28-16, 21:31
Saw Nikki the other night. She said Wed. Will be her last night here and new girl to replace her. Too bad liked her personality.Saw her yesterday; said it was her last day and may be back in the late summer / fall. Based in Texas; thai mixed girl wit a KILLER body!!

CD35.

Supafli69
01-29-16, 00:06
Saw her yesterday; said it was her last day and may be back in the late summer / fall. Based in Texas; thai mixed girl wit a KILLER body!!

CD35.Yeah it really sucks. She was without a doubt the baddest one there. I hope she comes back soon because the sessions I had with her were some of the most memorable I've had in quite a while. And that body was so righteous. When most of the posters here talk about Asians with ass, I check them out and am usually disappointed. But Nikki actually had an ass on on her. I'm talking a healthy handful. And she liked to have it smacked too.

TBoy808
01-29-16, 01:27
Yeah it really sucks. She was without a doubt the baddest one there. I hope she comes back soon because the sessions I had with her were some of the most memorable I've had in quite a while. And that body was so righteous. When most of the posters here talk about Asians with ass, I check them out and am usually disappointed. But Nikki actually had an ass on on her. I'm talking a healthy handful. And she liked to have it smacked too.Probably a little too much ass for me but still a good time.

Comp Dude 35
01-29-16, 18:39
Yeah it really sucks. She was without a doubt the baddest one there. I hope she comes back soon because the sessions I had with her were some of the most memorable I've had in quite a while. And that body was so righteous. When most of the posters here talk about Asians with ass, I check them out and am usually disappointed. But Nikki actually had an ass on on her. I'm talking a healthy handful. And she liked to have it smacked too.No doubt! I'm always looking for the firm thighs and apple ass booty; asians with the black booty are hard to find and when you do, they leave.

Almost blew my load in 5 minutes of DS just looking at that ass staring back and bouncing at me!! Had to turn her around for mish so I wouldn't blow.

CD35.

Jan Fortifore
01-29-16, 18:50
Standard tip?A friend shared the costs associated with Mango Massage. I understand that the house fee is $60, which is reasonable and comparable to other shops. The service fees are higher than the standard AMP rates, despite the mama's desired policy. The mama wants the providers to accept the Hawaii standard rate of $140-$150 to please local mongers, but the workers are rebelling to that, I am told. The defiance, as I understand it third-hand, is due to the fact it is a massage parlor (massage / rub expected to take time) and not a relaxation place (straight to service, subject to LE check). It is also my understanding that in addition to the house fee, you can have a BBHJ by a nude provider for $100 extra, a BJ (unsure / unclear if BBBJ or CBJ) for $150 extra, and FS (again, unsure if bare or covered) for $200-$220 extra.

I hope this helps. Please correct me, if my understanding is wrong.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Comp Dude 35
01-29-16, 19:04
A friend shared the costs associated with Mango Massage. I understand that the house fee is $60, which is reasonable and comparable to other shops. The service fees are higher than the standard AMP rates, despite the mama's desired policy. The mama wants the providers to accept the Hawaii standard rate of $140-$150 to please local mongers, but the workers are rebelling to that, I am told. The defiance, as I understand it third-hand, is due to the fact it is a massage parlor (massage / rub expected to take time) and not a relaxation place (straight to service, subject to LE check). It is also my understanding that in addition to the house fee, you can have a BBHJ by a nude provider for $100 extra, a BJ (unsure / unclear if BBBJ or CBJ) for $150 extra, and FS (again, unsure if bare or covered) for $200-$220 extra.

Jay Dubblefoh.Yup, spot on.

BUT, if the provider is as hot as Nikki was, you'd pay. Kinda the same way it works with Joon, especially if you're looking for a little "more".

CD35.

TBoy808
01-29-16, 19:05
A friend shared the costs associated with Mango Massage. I understand that the house fee is $60, which is reasonable and comparable to other shops. The service fees are higher than the standard AMP rates, despite the mama's desired policy. The mama wants the providers to accept the Hawaii standard rate of $140-$150 to please local mongers, but the workers are rebelling to that, I am told. The defiance, as I understand it third-hand, is due to the fact it is a massage parlor (massage / rub expected to take time) and not a relaxation place (straight to service, subject to LE check). It is also my understanding that in addition to the house fee, you can have a BBHJ by a nude provider for $100 extra, a BJ (unsure / unclear if BBBJ or CBJ) for $150 extra, and FS (again, unsure if bare or covered) for $200-$220 extra.

Jay Dubblefoh.You got it. Sounds about right.

Silentone
01-29-16, 19:52

Jay Dubblefoh.Thanks for sharing. Was wondering how I should treat this place when it came to tipping.

S1.

Supafli69
01-29-16, 21:52
No doubt! I'm always looking for the firm thighs and apple ass booty; asians with the black booty are hard to find and when you do, they leave.

Almost blew my load in 5 minutes of DS just looking at that ass staring back and bouncing at me!! Had to turn her around for mish so I wouldn't blow.

CD35.She said she will be back, so I'm eagerly awaiting her return. I only know of one other Asian with an amazing ass on her. She kept a low profile and was rarely spoken of on here. But she was sooo bad. I'm talking about that perfect banging body with Apple booty. PM me if you are interested and I'll point you in the right direction. You got any recommendations?

Russo
01-29-16, 22:01
Yeah it really sucks. She was without a doubt the baddest one there. I hope she comes back soon because the sessions I had with her were some of the most memorable I've had in quite a while. And that body was so righteous. When most of the posters here talk about Asians with ass, I check them out and am usually disappointed. But Nikki actually had an ass on on her. I'm talking a healthy handful. And she liked to have it smacked too.Yes, Nikki is no doubt about it the best one they have had ever! I am usually not fond with asian girls with tats as they don't seem to match them, but Nikki is a true exception. I did see her a couple of days before she left, but she told me I was the last customer. So she was okay with taking a full hour. So I go to the car to pick up the $cripts as I leave it there before I confirm there is an opening. She told me that she has a customer coming in half an hour so I was kinda disappointed the hour turned into a half hour. So, I agreed and did the deed. HER Standard fees, + House fee. If you haven't seen Nikki, her fees are a bit higher than most. I must say, well worth it however if the fees were standard across the board, it would be so much more better. But its all good, I got mines. You get your taste of Nikki?

Supafli69
01-30-16, 04:51
Yes, Nikki is no doubt about it the best one they have had ever! I am usually not fond with asian girls with tats as they don't seem to match them, but Nikki is a true exception. I did see her a couple of days before she left, but she told me I was the last customer. So she was okay with taking a full hour. So I go to the car to pick up the $cripts as I leave it there before I confirm there is an opening. She told me that she has a customer coming in half an hour so I was kinda disappointed the hour turned into a half hour. So, I agreed and did the deed. HER Standard fees, + House fee. If you haven't seen Nikki, her fees are a bit higher than most. I must say, well worth it however if the fees were standard across the board, it would be so much more better. But its all good, I got mines. You get your taste of Nikki?Yeah I saw Nikki a couple times recently. She took real good care of me, and was well worth the fees in my opinion. It's a shame she is gone because I never stay at any location longer than one or two occasions, but I would have stayed at Mango for quite a while because I got exactly what I was looking for in a session from there.

Comp Dude 35
02-01-16, 04:39
She said she will be back, so I'm eagerly awaiting her return. I only know of one other Asian with an amazing ass on her. She kept a low profile and was rarely spoken of on here. But she was sooo bad. I'm talking about that perfect banging body with Apple booty. PM me if you are interested and I'll point you in the right direction. You got any recommendations?Not sure if I can help with my 411, but I'll try. Give to get, right? LOL!

CD35.

DJ Quick
02-02-16, 22:20
Have you guys seen Gabby at Mango Spa? Just want to know if her picture is accurate?

Ogohunter
02-02-16, 23:03
Have you guys seen Gabby at Mango Spa? Just want to know if her picture is accurate?Haven't seen her yet but I'm 99.99999999% sure its a fake. One girl told me the pictures are representations of the girls. A lot of times it's a loose representation of the girls. From what I've experienced the pictures are almost always better looking than the actual girl. A few exceptions were nikki an yuki IMHO.

Aloha OH.

Russo
02-03-16, 19:29
I agree, although Nikki and Yuki look nothing like the "representation", they were actually better looking than the picture. Please come back Yuki and Nikki. .

Haven't seen her yet but I'm 99.99999999% sure its a fake. One girl told me the pictures are representations of the girls. A lot of times it's a loose representation of the girls. From what I've experienced the pictures are almost always better looking than the actual girl. A few exceptions were nikki an yuki IMHO.

Aloha OH.

DJ Quick
02-04-16, 21:13
Haven't seen her yet but I'm 99.99999999% sure its a fake. One girl told me the pictures are representations of the girls. A lot of times it's a loose representation of the girls. From what I've experienced the pictures are almost always better looking than the actual girl. A few exceptions were nikki an yuki IMHO.

Aloha OH.Mahalo bradah OH.

Jan Fortifore
02-09-16, 19:06
Besides Dede, who is working at Mango Massage? The Backpage ad references a "Gabby" (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-asian-girlsuper-spamassage-by-lovely-sweethearts/5125076) but no one has reported on her yet.

I saw a woman that looked familiar to me walk through the spa's glass doors, while I walked back to the restaurant from the men's room last week. She looks like a Chinese version of the young actress Sarah Jeffery from "Wayward Pines": http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5152585/mediaindex . Is she working there (or is she the mama)?

Any new reports to share for this place, friends?

Jan Fortifore.

Ogohunter
02-10-16, 02:34
Besides Dede, who is working at Mango Massage? The Backpage ad references a "Gabby" (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-asian-girlsuper-spamassage-by-lovely-sweethearts/5125076) but no one has reported on her yet.

I saw a woman that looked familiar to me walk through the spa's glass doors, while I walked back to the restaurant from the men's room last week. She looks like a Chinese version of the young actress Sarah Jeffery from "Wayward Pines": http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5152585/mediaindex . Is she working there (or is she the mama)?

Jan Fortifore.I think I saw her too when I was there for my Dede appointment. Looked to be mid 30's Chinese lady. I would have a hard time sampling esp while Dede is still there. I'm sure someone has but.

Aloha OH.

Member #5092
02-10-16, 05:23
Is she a new girl or returning from vacation. She's 5 ft4 26 y / o slim build lagre be small see boobs cute face hot body. Average drapped massage then asked for undraped which she was ok with. On the flip she started HJ allowed hand roaming over her cloth. Couldent resist so asked for FS. BBBJ DATY CFS. She seams to enjoy the boom boom which she calls it, her English is not so good so we talked with that translation app. Over all good experience and I would repeate. 260 is a little steep, but I see it this way 200 for the FS +60 for the 40 min massage. You won't be disappointed with her no matter what level of service you choose.

Member #5092
02-10-16, 05:34

Jan Fortifore.Tuesdays lineup was linda gabby dede Jessie.

Johny Walker
02-19-16, 14:39
I agree, although Nikki and Yuki look nothing like the "representation", they were actually better looking than the picture. Please come back Yuki and Nikki. .Heard Yuki coming back tomorrow.

MongerZ
02-21-16, 04:57
Is she a new girl or returning from vacation. She's 5 ft4 26 y / o slim build lagre be small see boobs cute face hot body. Average drapped massage then asked for undraped which she was ok with. On the flip she started HJ allowed hand roaming over her cloth. Couldent resist so asked for FS. BBBJ DATY CFS. She seams to enjoy the boom boom which she calls it, her English is not so good so we talked with that translation app. Over all good experience and I would repeate. 260 is a little steep, but I see it this way 200 for the FS +60 for the 40 min massage. You won't be disappointed with her no matter what level of service you choose.I'm a little confused about this place. You pay $60 for massage for 40 minutes but how long is the FS for an extra $$ A girl who claims she works there is soliciting online and since I've never been here need to inquire since I'm used to normal AMP structure. Why would I bother w here if I can go to rejuve for cheaper deal?

Dacalano
02-21-16, 15:30
Is she a new girl or returning from vacation. She's 5 ft4 26 y / o slim build lagre be small see boobs cute face hot body. Average drapped massage then asked for undraped which she was ok with. On the flip she started HJ allowed hand roaming over her cloth. Couldent resist so asked for FS. BBBJ DATY CFS. She seams to enjoy the boom boom which she calls it, her English is not so good so we talked with that translation app. Over all good experience and I would repeate. 260 is a little steep, but I see it this way 200 for the FS +60 for the 40 min massage. You won't be disappointed with her no matter what level of service you choose.Jessi I heard works on Sundays part time. I've seen Yuki and Dede before really cute girls with good massage, never rushed. I've only paid standard rates and no one never complained, HJ. 40, CBJ. 80 cfs. 150.

Member #5092
02-21-16, 16:00
I'm a little confused about this place. You pay $60 for massage for 40 minutes but how long is the FS for an extra $$ A girl who claims she works there is soliciting online and since I've never been here need to inquire since I'm used to normal AMP structure. Why would I bother w here if I can go to rejuve for cheaper deal?If you are hesitant then just go in for the 60 min massage. Just be carefull because on the flip the girl will tell you her menu or ask you what you want while stroking JR. Once blood flow gets redirected all rational thinking ghoes out the door.

Honolulu1
02-21-16, 17:27
True Mongerz on Rejuve, I'm into the massage thang and whatever happens after kind of guy! YMMV on venturing here guys.

I'm a little confused about this place. You pay $60 for massage for 40 minutes but how long is the FS for an extra $$ A girl who claims she works there is soliciting online and since I've never been here need to inquire since I'm used to normal AMP structure. Why would I bother w here if I can go to rejuve for cheaper deal?

Honolulu1
02-21-16, 17:28
Totally agree with you TwoPumps! It all goes down after The Flip. LOL.

If you are hesitant then just go in for the 60 min massage. Just be carefull because on the flip the girl will tell you her menu or ask you what you want while stroking JR. Once blood flow gets redirected all rational thinking ghoes out the door.

DrMajikLuv69
02-21-16, 19:06
I'm a little confused about this place. You pay $60 for massage for 40 minutes but how long is the FS for an extra $$ A girl who claims she works there is soliciting online and since I've never been here need to inquire since I'm used to normal AMP structure. Why would I bother w here if I can go to rejuve for cheaper deal?Hey MongerZ, I've partied with Yuki for 200 even, this was FS. She was GFE. Yuki has a solid body with a very tone butt, small bees, light smooth porcelin white skin, black medium length hair, pretty face with little make up. If she had a little more make up; she might be able to be an Empire girl. The other mongers rates of 240 or 260 (like you; im confused about) is kind of steep, but i guess it's up to the girl what she wants to charge for each individual customer. The rates is probably a YMMV thing too.

Personally I like PSE with little GFE. Maybe a 80/20 or 90/10 split. Rationale: GFE can easily be found regular girls (non AMP), but IMO PSE furnished by PROs at the AMP are just a little more common. I personally enjoy the PSE MSOG with Rimming. If an AMP girl provides PSE MSOG and rimming in addition to the Basic Menu of the DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BSL, DATY, DATO, 69, FS in all positions, then it a definite repeat for me. With Yuki it was just GFE.

Basic Menu is DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BSL, DATY, DATO, 69, FS to me this is just GFE this is just my humble opinion. PSE is the basic menu plus MSOG, Rimming, plus other special Tx stuff. If Yuki did the PSE, then would repeat for FS.

However Yuki does a fantastic therapeutic massage plus sensual HE plus roam for sixty full minutes at 100 to 120. I've seen her about three times for the Tx Massage the last time she was here. One of the three was a four hand.

TBoy808
02-25-16, 14:46
Had a great massage / HE with Tina the other night. Petite Chinese girl late 20's-30.

Cute face and decent body. Tattoo to stomach area. Very pleasant and non-rushed attitude. Didn't see any one else around.

Picture of Tina not real on ads.

Dacalano
03-21-16, 18:15
New girl Yaya visiting from the mainland, very cute spinner, good massage. Let me roam a little, sensual HJ, no rush. $. 60 hf. 40 HE.

DrMajikLuv69
03-22-16, 01:43
New girl Yaya visiting from the mainland, very cute spinner, good massage. Let me roam a little, sensual HJ, no rush. $. 60 hf. 40 HE.In the month of May 2015 there was a girl named Yoyo, she claimed to be from NYC. She had decent command of the English language with what appeared to be a Chinese accent. She had great PRS. It was HF. 60 plus tip. 80 for MSOG HE. The massage was therapeutic too. No rush. She was a cute spinner type. If Yoyo was back, I would repeat with her.

BTW have you ever noticed it is always the same mongers sharing info, and the same one only seeking it without sharing back?

Magnod
03-22-16, 04:52
Is the quality of massage at Mango good for AMP or good as a legit massage place?

Hard to tell when people just say the massage was good.

DrMajikLuv69
03-22-16, 06:05
Is the quality of massage at Mango good for AMP or good as a legit massage place?

Hard to tell when people just say the massage was good.Good or Great or Fair or Junk would be subjective to each person; even with a Point Scale and Rubric as a way of measuring, it would still be subjective. In my humble opinion Annie, Yuki and Yoyo were the best there. Great medium Swedish with "good flow" and rhythm. Hitting the areas that need deeper hard pressure and then going easy on areas that need, then smooth transitions to feather light touch to sensual HJ. To some cases MSOG HE.

Donho
03-23-16, 23:03
I stopped by Mango on a weekday afternoon when it was not at all busy.

This place has ample parking below the building on Kapahulu. The parking lot attendant asked where I was going, so be prepared if you are ashamed to say, "Mango Massage. " Also, no validation so you have to pay the $2 parking yourself. Not a problem for me. Covered parking and pretty discreet entrance.

My first time, I didn't know any of the ladies so I was given Dede. Saw Yuki in the hall and upgraded to four hands for $120 house fee.

If you like big, natural breasts on a young body, tight butt and firm legs, flat stomach, Dede is for you. Yuki is, to me, stunningly beautiful. Creamy skin, natural perfect sized breasts.

Both these ladies are Chinese. They don't post real photos (at least not Yuki) because they are from the mainland and don't want their faces on the Internet. I told Yuki if she showed her real photo there would be a line of 100 men waiting outside. They are gracious, sensual and give a pretty decent massage. Yuki is intelligent, soft Chinese accent, but good, intelligent conversation. Nice massage, felt good, morphed into tickling and ball massage from behind. Flipped and got tickled and teased into submission.

It cost me 80 each extra to get them topless for dual HJ, but I felt it was worth it. This was my getting-acquainted session and I didn't mind paying what I felt was a bit too much. I'm going to go see Yuki again soon. She is really lovely.

These are Chinese providers, young a beautiful, accommodating, and just plain nice.

Don Ho.

Gungho
03-28-16, 22:02
Decided to embark on my adventures with Yaya after seeing the CL ad. Surprise! The girl in the pic is not her. At all! I expected as much, but she is very cute. Chinese, spinner, 24 years, nice see's.

Her massage was great. Medium pressure and she hit all the real spots. She's not a clock watcher. Massage went for as long as 45 minutes! She pulled back when I tried to roam. Didn't feel gungho after that.

Finished with a sensual touch massage using her nails before the flip. Asked what was on the menu. Her English is not great although she says she was in NYC for a while. She quoted HJ for. 60, CBJ for. 80, and FS for 1. 4. I thought to myself, "Hell no!" But since junior was aroused, I decided to barter. So ended with CBJ for $. 2, but. MSOG and I got her to do it in the nude! She let me grab those nice see's, but when I tried to roam downstairs, I was denied again.

Still, YMMV. She's cute, but I might try Yuri whom I saw in the hallway on the way out before I partake in Yaya again.

HairyNani
04-05-16, 23:14
Called in and got an appointment with Yuki today. She kind of looks like the girl in the ad. Pretty in a nice, girl next door kind of way. Great massage technique. Chose medium pressure and was very happy with the results. Opted for HJ in the end. Menu was limited to HJ & BJ when asked. No FS, FIV, or DATY allowed. She did get topless and allow roaming over the panties. I think it may have been time for Aunt Flow's monthly visit. Self shower after. All in all a great time. Will try to repeat before she leaves next month. She speaks good English and she's really friendly, which I find is always a plus. My only issue was that the total with HF was $160. Not sure if she charged extra for sucking on her titties. Also, she asked for the HF upfront, just so you know. Not a big issue for me but I know it is of some of you mongers. L8/ A9/ S8 (would be 9 or even 10 if I could FIV or DATY).

Have fun and be safe, Brothers!

Honolulu1
04-07-16, 11:47
The ads are fake, but the gals resemble somewhat of the looks in the ads so fore warning all that read posts here, that all Mango Ad pictures are fake. Hono1.

Gungho
04-07-16, 22:30
The ads are fake, but the gals resemble somewhat of the looks in the ads so fore warning all that read posts here, that all Mango Ad pictures are fake. Hono1.I agree with you Hono1. I think Yukie most resembles the ad on CL.

Gungho
04-08-16, 22:23
I called and mama Ashley said Yaya has left. Decided to TOFTT and try a random girl. In comes Yuki. Similar to the picture on CL, but IMHO she's prettier.

Great conversation while giving an awesome massage. Hit all of my rough parts, and light grazing towards the end.

On the flip, she asked what I did with Yaya while teasing junior. I said nothing big since it was my first time to see a provider in a while. She gave her menu: . 60 for HJ or $ for HJ naked. I opted for the former.

She gave such a sensual HE that I was thinking about it all day afterwards. She even started kissing my chest to get me off.

A / S / L: 9/9/9.

Would've given her tens if FS was on the menu.

Kefe2
04-09-16, 22:51
Not much to add to what's already been reported on this Beijing honey. I enjoyed meeting her and receiving her excellent massage. She has a nice perky set of rocket tits and nice body. Good conversation, good attitude all the way around.

Her vibe similar to the Momo that worked for Sisi at 10th floor CC Apple Massage back in 2009-2010 thereabouts. However, Momo had more on the menu such as BBBJCIM, BBFS etc than this Yuki.

Sweetheart this girl. I am bringing my Japan condom for CFS proposal next time. Went for the up sell massage + naked HJ. Never thought I'd spring for a massage & HE for $160.00 but junior gave in. .

K2.

JabroniAdams
05-02-16, 23:46
Not much to add to what's already been reported on this Beijing honey. I enjoyed meeting her and receiving her excellent massage. She has a nice perky set of rocket tits and nice body. Good conversation, good attitude all the way around.

Her vibe similar to the Momo that worked for Sisi at 10th floor CC Apple Massage back in 2009-2010 thereabouts. However, Momo had more on the menu such as BBBJCIM, BBFS etc than this Yuki.

Sweetheart this girl. I am bringing my Japan condom for CFS proposal next time. Went for the up sell massage + naked HJ. Never thought I'd spring for a massage & HE for $160.00 but junior gave in. .

K2.I just recently had a session with Yuki. A lot of people claim that she looks better than the picture posted on the ad, but I'd have to disagree. She's cute, but not a stunner. I was greeted by Yuki who's English seems to be pretty good (she said she lived in the Bay Area for quite some time). I opted to take a quick shower and was led to a poorly kept massage room. I don't recall of the AC was working or not, but the place definitely feels damp and the massage is not for those that are in need of an actual legit massage. She does this very light touch massage that got Jr. Very excited. It's like you feel her touch without her really touching you; all in all, a very enjoyable sensation. On the flip, she offered only HJ or BJ. I asked if CFS was available, and she quickly made it available. She took off her clothes to unveil natural B's that had a little bit of a sag to them. Got to smashing in Mish, CG, and finished off in Doggy. Took a quick shower and I was on my way.

Gungho
05-07-16, 03:24
I just recently had a session with Yuki. A lot of people claim that she looks better than the picture posted on the ad, but I'd have to disagree. She's cute, but not a stunner. I was greeted by Yuki who's English seems to be pretty good (she said she lived in the Bay Area for quite some time). I opted to take a quick shower and was led to a poorly kept massage room. I don't recall of the AC was working or not, but the place definitely feels damp and the massage is not for those that are in need of an actual legit massage. She does this very light touch massage that got Jr. Very excited. It's like you feel her touch without her really touching you; all in all, a very enjoyable sensation. On the flip, she offered only HJ or BJ. I asked if CFS was available, and she quickly made it available. She took off her clothes to unveil natural B's that had a little bit of a sag to them. Got to smashing in Mish, CG, and finished off in Doggy. Took a quick shower and I was on my way.What was the damage? PM me if you don't want to say it out loud. I've been thinking about sampling some of that, but didn't know how Michigan would cost me. Thanks in advance.

Honolulu1
05-07-16, 12:07
What was the damage? PM me if you don't want to say it out loud. I've been thinking about sampling some of that, but didn't know how Michigan would cost me. Thanks in advance.From your last post about over a month ago Gungho, you settled for HJ, no secret here, all Mango Girlz standard is $$ for CFS. No negotiating. Hono1.

Gungho
05-07-16, 19:30
From your last post about over a month ago Gungho, you settled for HJ, no secret here, all Mango Girlz standard is $$ for CFS. No negotiating. Hono1.Of course, that's what I suspected, but I was wondering if you could play with the price a little. I got MSOG once from a provider there; I forgot which one. So I thought, "You never know. ".

Honolulu1
05-08-16, 03:02
Of course, that's what I suspected, but I was wondering if you could play with the price a little. I got MSOG once from a provider there; I forgot which one. So I thought, "You never know. ".As far as I know, they always ask for $$, nothing less if you like CFS. In past before these gals, some other gals could get away with less but not these 3. Hono1.

Spyda
05-08-16, 04:26
As far as I know, they always ask for $$, nothing less if you like CFS. In past before these gals, some other gals could get away with less but not these 3. Hono1.House fee included?

TBoy808
05-08-16, 14:37
House fee included?For me it was 60+200, because you get massage for 1/2 hr. Too expensive for me, but maybe others got it for less.

Honolulu1
05-08-16, 19:45
For me it was 60+200, because you get massage for 1/2 hr. Too expensive for me, but maybe others got it for less.That is correct 60 HF and $$ for CFS, your right on the 1/2 hour massage too. They getting greedy. But when slow YMMV they might be negotiable. Hono1.

Wulfen
05-10-16, 03:22
The MT I saw in this place remind me of a FOB Chinese version of the Century Center Thai places when they were at their worst. Get you all warmed up then negotiate for the kill. Fing greedy with lame skill was my experience, no repeats for a place you have to literally exit and use bathroom out in the hall / entryway. Place seemed not very well kept for cleanliness as well.

That is correct 60 HF and $$ for CFS, your right on the 1/2 hour massage too. They getting greedy. But when slow YMMV they might be negotiable. Hono1.

JabroniAdams
05-10-16, 06:01
As far as I know, they always ask for $$, nothing less if you like CFS. In past before these gals, some other gals could get away with less but not these 3. Hono1.I haven't heard anything to the contrary outside of 60 HF + $$. Hella steep for what you get IMO. I had a session with Yuki and thought she was average in looks and haven't been back since. Does anyone know of any providers there that you may find more attractive than Yuki?

Honolulu1
05-19-16, 21:54
Any of you Mongerz tried Kiki? Post any info, please. Thanks.

NiceBush808
05-20-16, 01:34
Any of you Mongerz tried Kiki? Post any info, please. Thanks.She kind of looks familiar. Is she the same Kiki that worked there a couple years ago and some place in aiea too? If so, maybe her body may have changed since then. Anyone check her out recently and how she looks from top to bottom?

HawaiiGuy23
05-21-16, 16:11
I checked out Mango the other day. They definitely try to upsell there and it's all about the money. Not very sensual or GFE. I guess I didn't care for it but if all you want is a he for 1. 2 without any nakedness it's alright. I had dede, contrary to reports, I think she's mid thirties, generall skinny but not athletic. Named for DD tits but nowhere near. Probably a full B, maybe C. Saggy tits. Looks like she had at least 1 child. Little bit of belly pooch when she bends over. Cute though. Not anything near a GFE. I ended up paying 1. 6 cause I gave in to the upsell for showing her tits. She didn't even do bottom and with shower it was 45 min total. Massage was a but pathetic, he was nothing special. I'm sure I could do a better job myself. Will not repeat.

Honolulu1
06-07-16, 12:14
Yay, happy to see fresh girls, Jenny, Ann, Angel! Nice to see new turn over, gone are Yuki, Dede and Tina! Hopefully these new gals aren't as pushy as the last 3! Will post if I decide to take the plunge! Hoping for no upsell!! Hono1.

Esunchiste
06-07-16, 14:38
Yay, happy to see fresh girls, Jenny, Ann, Angel! Nice to see new turn over, gone are Yuki, Dede and Tina! Hopefully these new gals aren't as pushy as the last 3! Will post if I decide to take the plunge! Hoping for no upsell!! Hono1.Noticed the new ads too. I've been staying away bc of the upsell, but interested if there's a new crop. Keep us updated if you go. I might try later in the week. I've also done the walk in and play dumb to check out the girls and then leave. Will report if I do.

HairyNani
06-24-16, 15:39
Late post, sorry, was busy. Went by to check out the new talent last week. Saw Angel. Pretty girl, decent massage. Went in for an hour, had to wait a while because she wasn't ready. I was watching the clock because it wasn't my fault that she was running behind. After 25 minutes of massage, she asked me to flip. I thought, ok, maybe I'll get a bit more "playtime" vs massage. Asked what was on the menu but was told only HJ. Ummm. L ok, I guess. I asked if she would take off her clothes she said that was extra. I declined but asked if ok to roam. Ok but only outside clothes. WTF? Total came out to $120. In and out in 45 minutes. So irritated that I didn't bother to shower on the way out. I regret trying this place again but live and learn. She does look good. Very much like the girl in the pic but not worth it IMHO.

Honolulu1
06-25-16, 00:30
Late post, sorry, was busy. Went by to check out the new talent last week. Saw Angel. Pretty girl, decent massage. Went in for an hour, had to wait a while because she wasn't ready. I was watching the clock because it wasn't my fault that she was running behind. After 25 minutes of massage, she asked me to flip. I thought, ok, maybe I'll get a bit more "playtime" vs massage. Asked what was on the menu but was told only HJ. Ummm. L ok, I guess. I asked if she would take off her clothes she said that was extra. I declined but asked if ok to roam. Ok but only outside clothes. WTF? Total came out to $120. In and out in 45 minutes. So irritated that I didn't bother to shower on the way out. I regret trying this place again but live and learn. She does look good. Very much like the girl in the pic but not worth it IMHO.I give you effort for trying one more time, too much rules these Chinese Gals. Short changing time, late, I don't know about this place any more, hoping for new management soon. Hono1.

Smokin Gun
07-27-16, 04:45
Had Julia recently and it was a much better experience that what I had recently with Anna at Thai Pattaya (see my Massage Therapists post on 7-25-16). Julia is a mid-20's Chinese with GND looks and a nice set of pointy b-cup breasts. She has a cute ass too with a hairy pussy and that oh-so-sexy gap between her thighs. After showering myself, I went back to the room for my massage. I declined using a towel to cover myself. I gave her the 60 minute house fee of $60 then negotiated a tip of $80. She looked so yummy being bra-less with a thin t-shirt on. Free the nipple! It didn't take long for her to take her top off and then her shorts and panties. I really enjoyed her touch on my back and then on my front. My hands roamed freely on her breasts, ass, asshole, fov, and Bush. She got more wet as the session went on as I fov and fo-asshole non-stop. It felt so good to unload myself all over her soft hands. Hopefully I can go back again soon to see what more is on the menu. L=7, S=8, A=8.

LoseMoney23
07-30-16, 20:43
Why do you folks still give them your business when you know its going to costs you $1. 40 -1. 60 to touch and roam and no sex? Your idiots in my terms. Well maybe not really idiots but suckers.

Smokin Gun
07-30-16, 21:44
Why do you folks still give them your business when you know its going to costs you $1. 40 -1. 60 to touch and roam and no sex? Your idiots in my terms. Well maybe not really idiots but suckers.Yeah, apparently I got caught thinking with the little head. I agree that it was too much for what I got. I debated about sharing the information because I knew I might be subject to criticism. But I decided to share anyway. Hopefully, I can keep my head straight from now on. LOL. Probably stick to AMPs like I normally have and leave the reviews of massage therapists to others.

On Da Prowl
08-02-16, 03:16
Went to see Julia based on smokin guns review and boy was I not disappointed. When I got there I was greeted by Julia and she was cute and hot! Good massage and on the flip she massaged a little and then grazed over jr many of times. She then proceeded to ask me if I wanted jr to be taken car of. I said yes then she asked me if I wanted BJ or sex. I told her that HJ was fine but after the third or fourth time she asked I asked if she could get naked. She said for. 2 more I said fine. She got naked and I was so turned on by her nice perky tits and pointy nipples. Then I saw her lovely Bush and nice pussy lips. I then touch her all over and she asked again if I wanted BJ or sex. Finally I gave in and took FS. On went the condom and let me tell you she can give a BJ it felt like I didn't have a condom. Then I got into mish and her pussy is so tight that I almost came fast. I then turned her over for doggie then I popped. After a hot towel wipe and the only thing I felt that was disappointing was that I felt I was being rushed out even though I was the only customer in there. But overall a fantastic experience. Will repeat again.

On Da Prowl
08-02-16, 03:18
I forgot that total was 210.60 hf 150 girl.

Guy205
08-03-16, 00:29
Do you need to make an appointment or are walk ins okay.

On Da Prowl
08-03-16, 01:23
Do you need to make an appointment or are walk ins okay.I made a appointment just in case.

Berry29
08-04-16, 05:00
I made a appointment just in case.Thanks for the review. Never visited this place based on mixed reviews.

Sometimes though wouldn't mind just a quick BJ, I know you opted for FS but do you know what the damage would have been had you just opted for the BJ?

On Da Prowl
08-05-16, 01:54
Thanks for the review. Never visited this place based on mixed reviews.

Sometimes though wouldn't mind just a quick BJ, I know you opted for FS but do you know what the damage would have been had you just opted for the BJ?Sorry man When she asked BJ or FS I just asked what was the price for FS.

Guy205
08-07-16, 04:18
Went to see Julia based on smokin guns review and boy was I not disappointed. When I got there I was greeted by Julia and she was cute and hot! Good massage and on the flip she massaged a little and then grazed over jr many of times. She then proceeded to ask me if I wanted jr to be taken car of. I said yes then she asked me if I wanted BJ or sex. I told her that HJ was fine but after the third or fourth time she asked I asked if she could get naked. She said for. 2 more I said fine. She got naked and I was so turned on by her nice perky tits and pointy nipples. Then I saw her lovely Bush and nice pussy lips. I then touch her all over and she asked again if I wanted BJ or sex. Finally I gave in and took FS. On went the condom and let me tell you she can give a BJ it felt like I didn't have a condom. Then I got into mish and her pussy is so tight that I almost came fast. I then turned her over for doggie then I popped. After a hot towel wipe and the only thing I felt that was disappointing was that I felt I was being rushed out even though I was the only customer in there. But overall a fantastic experience. Will repeat again.I agree with on the prowl. Julia was a very cute gnd Chinese gal. Light to medium touch massage, but lets be honest we aren't really there for that. On the flip, continues massage and when doing arms places in in such a position as allowing you to touch. Maybe her way of LEO check. Once there, asked if I wanted to be serviced, heck yeah. Off comes her clothes and CBJ on. She is good at it. DATY DATO, FIVE, FIA. No kissing, as she turned her head. Various positions and in DS allowed FIA as well. I'll be back again soon in hopes of putting it there. Rock on all.

Smokin Gun
08-07-16, 04:42
I agree with on the prowl. Julia was a very cute gnd Chinese gal. Light to medium touch massage, but lets be honest we aren't really there for that. On the flip, continues massage and when doing arms places in in such a position as allowing you to touch. Maybe her way of LEO check. Once there, asked if I wanted to be serviced, heck yeah. Off comes her clothes and CBJ on. She is good at it. DATY DATO, FIVE, FIA. No kissing, as she turned her head. Various positions and in DS allowed FIA as well. I'll be back again soon in hopes of putting it there. Rock on all.So you think Julia is cute, well Jessi is even cuter. Only went to first base when I saw her recently and it was grade "A". Next time I will swing for the fences. LOL.

PS: The photos of Jessi and Julia in the ad are not them.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-service-new-asian-girl-jessi-julia-leave-happymassage-by-lovely-sweethearts/5125076

Kefe2
08-24-16, 17:36
I went to see former "Liliha Girl" now "Kapahulu Girl" last week. Never see her since she moved house. She in a old Kapahulu house, partly renovated inside. I get there and she switches me (not happy with that) to her new girl (forget her name) kinda young one with nice boobs meaty body. Playful, ate her puss, sat on the side of the bed, she got on her knees started giving a good BBBJ then I hear some commotion outside, some dude came in and got put into the next bedroom by KG. I hear KG talk Chinese, my girl gets up, leaves my cock throbbing in mid-air and bags on me to go fuck this other dude. KG comes in and tells me to wait and pulls me back down on the bed. I tell her to finish me, she refuses and says to wait. I am PISSED. Put on my clothes and leave. WTF? Leave my throbbing cock to go do another monger?

I am driving down the street still with the wood and think OK, go Mango see what's up. I walk in cold and hidden mama tells me all busy but wait 5 minutes. OK. I want to bust a nut but ain't going to whack myself off. So I wait. Almost immediately, the front door opens and in walks this kinda tall, slender, athletic looking girl with a big backpack on. It's Elaine. Looks interesting. Decline shower. Told her I got a half hour tops, got to get back somewhere. Good medium pressure massage. She has experience. Good english, easy to talk to. Likes to travel. Tanned, fit looking body. I tell her OK, nuff backside, time to turn over. She ask me what I want. HE. Oils me up, starts stroking my cock, after a short while, I rub her leg, pull her closer, and stick my finger up her shorts and under her panty and fuck me that pussy is sopping wet. I tell her I want full service now and want to eat that puss. She weakly says no in between soft moans. She was starting to get super horny and stopped herself and me. Damn it. Finished with the HJ. Hot towel clean up. I had to bag. Late for a meeting. Well, I got relief after getting the shaft by Kapahulu Girl & Company. I keep thinking about Elaine's wet pussy. I might go back and see what else can be had with her. I did not see the other 2 girls. So don't know what they look like. Was quiet in there. Was in and out in about 30-40 minutes. That ad picture is questionable. I don't think that is her. But I could be wrong since that day was a bust as far as I am concerned with the let down at the KG house. $ & split.

K2.

Magnod
08-24-16, 22:09
I went to see former "Liliha Girl" now "Kapahulu Girl" last week. Never see her since she moved house. She in a old Kapahulu house, partly renovated inside. I get there and she switches me (not happy with that) to her new girl (forget her name) kinda young one with nice boobs meaty body. Playful, ate her puss, sat on the side of the bed, she got on her knees started giving a good BBBJ then I hear some commotion outside, some dude came in and got put into the next bedroom by KG. I hear KG talk Chinese, my girl gets up, leaves my cock throbbing in mid-air and bags on me to go fuck this other dude. KG comes in and tells me to wait and pulls me back down on the bed. I tell her to finish me, she refuses and says to wait. I am PISSED. Put on my clothes and leave. WTF? Leave my throbbing cock to go do another monger?

I am driving down the street still with the wood and think OK, go Mango see what's up. I walk in cold and hidden mama tells me all busy but wait 5 minutes. OK. I want to bust a nut but ain't going to whack myself off. So I wait. Almost immediately, the front door opens and in walks this kinda tall, slender, athletic looking girl with a big backpack on. It's Elaine. Looks interesting. Decline shower. Told her I got a half hour tops, got to get back somewhere. Good medium pressure massage. She has experience. Good english, easy to talk to. Likes to travel. Tanned, fit looking body. I tell her OK, nuff backside, time to turn over. She ask me what I want. HE. Oils me up, starts stroking my cock, after a short while, I rub her leg, pull her closer, and stick my finger up her shorts and under her panty and fuck me that pussy is sopping wet. I tell her I want full service now and want to eat that puss. She weakly says no in between soft moans. She was starting to get super horny and stopped herself and me. Damn it. Finished with the HJ. Hot towel clean up. I had to bag. Late for a meeting. Well, I got relief after getting the shaft by Kapahulu Girl & Company. I keep thinking about Elaine's wet pussy. I might go back and see what else can be had with her. I did not see the other 2 girls. So don't know what they look like. Was quiet in there. Was in and out in about 30-40 minutes. That ad picture is questionable. I don't think that is her. But I could be wrong since that day was a bust as far as I am concerned with the let down at the KG house. $ & split.

K2.Did she try the typical Mango upsell?

Kefe2
08-25-16, 00:26
Did she try the typical Mango upsell?No she didn't. Matter of fact, as soon as I handed her the two $50.00 bills, she was out the front door right in front of me. She went right, I went left to the elevator.

Magnod
08-25-16, 03:56
No she didn't. Matter of fact, as soon as I handed her the two $50.00 bills, she was out the front door right in front of me. She went right, I went left to the elevator.I'm wondering if she is just using the space and not officially part of them. I understand the massage was short, but was it MT quality?

Kefe2
08-26-16, 19:00
I'm wondering if she is just using the space and not officially part of them. I understand the massage was short, but was it MT quality?Yes. She has experience. Not a rookie for sure. But that wet pussy was a surprise. Very mouth watering. I want to go back but with all the negative publicity and LE activity these days, going to lay low for awhile.

Conker
08-27-16, 06:00
Texted to see Elaine yesterday and got response that to come down. Wasn't her but was julia. Asked if elaine was working she say no elaine working there. Oh well got not bad medium massage and on flip asked if wanted all but wanted elaine so settled for he. Roaming allowed but no wet pussy LOL. She cute Chinese 20 ish with limited english. Standard dam.

Conker
09-01-16, 08:25
Texted to see Elaine yesterday and got response that to come down. Wasn't her but was julia. Asked if elaine was working she say no elaine working there. Oh well got not bad medium massage and on flip asked if wanted all but wanted elaine so settled for he. Roaming allowed but no wet pussy LOL. She cute Chinese 20 ish with limited english. Standard dam.Tried again and they do read these boards. Oh well mama was nice about it. I guess no elaine so try out Julia.

DJ Quick
09-05-16, 20:39
Tried Julia today. Not bad looking Chinese girl in her 20's, slim built. Gave me a nice long massage on the flip she asked for $$ for 1 or $$$ for MSOG. I settled for $$ for 1 FS. After the deed she was so persistent on $ more for round 2 I said no. Take shower and split. Total damage $$. 60. Too much for average looking Chinese. I tired of orange chicken. I would try Bi Bim Bap next time. LOL.

TBoy808
09-06-16, 03:39
Tried Julia today. Not bad looking Chinese girl in her 20's, slim built. Gave me a nice long massage on the flip she asked for $$ for 1 or $$$ for MSOG. I settled for $$ for 1 FS. After the deed she was so persistent on $ more for round 2 I said no. Take shower and split. Total damage $$. 60. Too much for average looking Chinese. I tired of orange chicken. I would try Bi Bim Bap next time. LOL.I want some chicken adobo. LOL.

DJ Quick
09-06-16, 04:16
I want some chicken adobo. LOL.Seriously bro. I should have just picked some of the hot Caucasian provider in Waikiki for $$ Total waste of money and my time. Should have listen to some of the guys here that has bad experience at this place. I think I got bait and switch. Some of the guys here are saying that Julia looks good. But the Julia I got today is only L-5. Bummed out bro. No more Chinese for me. Her breath smells bad too. I had to rush myself. Can't Stand the smell of her breath on the mish.

Conker
09-06-16, 13:08
Seriously bro. I should have just picked some of the hot Caucasian provider in Waikiki for $$ Total waste of money and my time. Should have listen to some of the guys here that has bad experience at this place. I think I got bait and switch. Some of the guys here are saying that Julia looks good. But the Julia I got today is only L-5. Bummed out bro. No more Chinese for me. Her breath smells bad too. I had to rush myself. Can't Stand the smell of her breath on the mish.LOL. Read somewhere here Das why some girls say they like k9 next just flip them over. Wala nomo bad breath.

DJ Quick
09-07-16, 02:59
LOL. Read somewhere here Das why some girls say they like k9 next just flip them over. Wala nomo bad breath.Lmao. That's a good one bro. Will try that next time but not at Mango. Will never go back here again.

JoeFisher678
10-08-16, 21:54
Yuki was back on the island for a week, and she texted me to come over and see her. When I saw her on Wednesday, she had short hair and looked as beautiful as ever.

After a nice massage, she flipped on the cover and the fun began. She was so horny and wet, she must have cum twice.

Too bad she had to leave the next day, she promised she'll be back soon.

ManapuaMan
10-25-16, 07:37
My favorite MT left on Saturday. Really enjoyable service. She gave an OK massage but everything else she provided was excellent to me. Going to miss her. I hope she returns. Now I'll check out the replacements. I saw one of them walk by the last visit and she was a real cutie.

MP Man.

ManapuaMan
10-28-16, 04:01
So went by and saw Julia's replacement. First, let me say that I found her attractive facially. Maybe a few may or may not agree with me so YMMV. Mia is very slender and tall. I think maybe 5'7-8"? And could use a little enhancement. She is following the usual routine here: HF and money up front before carrying-on with service. Light massage with lotion, nothing worth mentioning because I wanted to get on with it. After paying the up front tip, she disrobed. Very small a cups with perky nipples, the punani is natural but not a big Bush. I chose not to muff dive. She sucks and licks my nips, got me aroused, cover went on for CBJ. Her technique is good but IMO only half as good as Julia. The highlight of the session was the fucking. Mia has nice snug pussy and really got into it and O'd quickly. So did I. Nice tight pussy with contractions gets to me as well as the look of ecstacy on her face. LOL. She understands almost no English so the translator was in full use. The no no's were FIV, FIA, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS. So you guys know your options in this town. I am not sure if I will repeat. Standard fee because I made sure that is all carried with me.

MP Man.

NiceBush808
10-28-16, 13:18
So went by and saw Julia's replacement. First, let me say that I found her attractive facially. Maybe a few may or may not agree with me so YMMV. Mia is very slender and tall. I think maybe 5'7-8"? And could use a little enhancement. She is following the usual routine here: HF and money up front before carrying-on with service. Light massage with lotion, nothing worth mentioning because I wanted to get on with it. After paying the up front tip, she disrobed. Very small a cups with perky nipples, the punani is natural but not a big Bush. I chose not to muff dive. She sucks and licks my nips, got me aroused, cover went on for CBJ. Her technique is good but IMO only half as good as Julia. The highlight of the session was the fucking. Mia has nice snug pussy and really got into it and O'd quickly. So did I. Nice tight pussy with contractions gets to me as well as the look of ecstacy on her face. LOL. She understands almost no English so the translator was in full use. The no no's were FIV, FIA, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS. So you guys know your options in this town. I am not sure if I will repeat. Standard fee because I made sure that is all carried with me.

MP Man.Is that really Mia in the ad or is it at least a close or pretty accurate representation of how she looks like facially? Thanks.

ManapuaMan
10-30-16, 16:45
Is that really Mia in the ad or is it at least a close or pretty accurate representation of how she looks like facially? Thanks.NB808,

I don't believe this MP ever posts real pictures of the girls.

But to answer your question, the ad picture of Mia is close but not her IMO. If you in the area, just walk in and take a look. The door is usually open. I have a pic of her butt but it's not a good one. One thing I will add is Mia is not Julia's age. She is older say early to mid thirties is my SWAG. And can get feisty if communication goes haywire with the dang translation app. She is here to make money and nothing else. Now for some kalbi. Enough kau yook for awhile.

MP Man.

NiceBush808
11-01-16, 10:59
NB808,

I don't believe this MP ever posts real pictures of the girls.

But to answer your question, the ad picture of Mia is close but not her IMO. If you in the area, just walk in and take a look. The door is usually open. I have a pic of her butt but it's not a good one. One thing I will add is Mia is not Julia's age. She is older say early to mid thirties is my SWAG. And can get feisty if communication goes haywire with the dang translation app. She is here to make money and nothing else. Now for some kalbi. Enough kau yook for awhile.

MP Man.Thanks man.

Smokin Gun
12-02-16, 04:14
Got some therapy from Yuki the other day. Very sensual light touch had me hard all the way through until my cum exploded all over her hand and between her fingers. I love to lick those perky and pointy nipples of hers. No Bush because she was shaved so I was disappointed with that.

Captin Crunch
12-02-16, 13:39
Got some therapy from Yuki the other day. Very sensual light touch had me hard all the way through until my cum exploded all over her hand and between her fingers. I love to lick those perky and pointy nipples of hers. No Bush because she was shaved so I was disappointed with that.What was the damage? $. 2?

Donho
12-04-16, 02:32
Got some therapy from Yuki the other day. Very sensual light touch had me hard all the way through until my cum exploded all over her hand and between her fingers. I love to lick those perky and pointy nipples of hers. No Bush because she was shaved so I was disappointed with that.Is this the same Yuki who was working there last spring? I saw her 3 - 4 times. Really nice girl. If that's the same one, I'll be back soon.

Don Ho.

Honolulu1
12-23-16, 12:58
Went by there recently and noticed importing J-Girls now. Hhhmm, that's a switch, used to be always Chinese Girls, nice to see a mixture of flavors. Happy Holiday Mongering Brothers.

Logan 5595
12-24-16, 11:56
Went by there recently and noticed importing J-Girls now. Hhhmm, that's a switch, used to be always Chinese Girls, nice to see a mixture of flavors. Happy Holiday Mongering Brothers.Anyone worth seeing?

Honolulu1
12-24-16, 20:58
Anyone worth seeing?It was more an AMP during session, cute gals though. Massage very lame. YMMV, so best you experience for yourself. Happy Mongering!

Hawaii65
01-04-17, 15:53
I visited here again even though my last experience wasn't so good. Only Momo was available. Her looks are just ok, nothing special. House fees are 60 but I only had 100 so I figured she would give me the change later. Started the session with light massage on my back (kinda lame) for 10 minutes then some light stroking of her finger nails over my back, butt and balls. She then whispered in my ear, "200 full service, you pay me now. " So I said, "what about the change from the house fee?" And she replied, "that's included in full service. " So, 60 HF and 240 full service. I told her to forget it and just massage me. She continued lame ass massage for about 30 more minutes. I told her enough, you're a ripoff, and I won't come back.

Beware guys. Question before you pay.

Kefe2
01-29-17, 21:06
My buddy recommended Coco saying she's cute + good massage. I go see. Shown to room by Yumiko (not bad looking) then in comes Coco. Buddy was right. She is a very cute spinner, talkative, friendly. Opted for half hour, no shower, laid face down and Coco got to it. Good technique, I enjoyed her great backwalking she's good at it.

Flipped and was asked if I wanted HJ or BJ. I wanted FS. NO FS for me. Said she no do that. I remember another girl say she liked Mango because it's up to them what services you get.

Coco said $ tip for "topless" HJ. Nope. Not for me. Finished with an OK HJ, nothing special.

Coco is a cutie in more ways than one but I will try Yumiko if I go back again. Hoping Julia returns to Mango someday soon.

Coco L-8 S-6 A-7 YMMV. Total $.

Russo
02-14-17, 20:58
I know I said I will never go back here, but lately I've been itching for some of Yuki. Anyone know if Yuki will ever be back or if she's back?

NahMayne666
02-15-17, 04:47
I know I said I will never go back here, but lately I've been itching for some of Yuki. Anyone know if Yuki will ever be back or if she's back?Yumiko = Yuki.

Russo
02-16-17, 18:37
Yumiko = Yuki.Oh Dang! Thank you!

Russo
02-17-17, 00:16
Yumiko = Yuki.Thank you for clarifying.

Justin Biber
02-17-17, 04:04
The names may have changed they my try to come off as japanese. But nothing has changed, there still Chinese and still up sell. 160 for topless HJ touchy ok but no suckky, mediocer massage.

DaaBoy
03-29-17, 17:17
I know this place gets neg reviews and it's definitely a rip-off price was. However sometimes, at least for me, BP, AMPs, KBs, etc. Get boring and it's fun to try something different. Reading the reports, someone posted about Coco and it sounded interesting. I was in the mood for a pretty, spinner so I decided to try. Made the appointment and headed over.

Led into a room by Yumiko and she said Coco will be ready in 2 minutes. As I was waiting in the room, I heard another customer and one of the girls get into an argument about the house fee. He said he paid, the girls said he didn't. I read something like this happened here a few times so I was already having a bad feeling. I had my exit plan if needed, but wanted to wait to see what Coco looked like before I bailed. After about 10 minutes, a knock at the door and Coco walks in.

Now, it's always TEHO, but Coco is REALLY cute to me. I was like, alright, let's see where this goes. Had me lay face down on the table and started with an average massage. Lasted about 30 minutes. On the flip, she asked if I want a massage down there. From the board, I knew what to expect and it was exactly as stated. HJ = .6, Topless HJ = 1, BJ = 1.6. Inflated pricing, but again I wanted something different so I opted for the topless HJ. She removed her top and had some beautiful, perky, large A / small B sized tits. Ass was the typical asian ass, but firm. No fat on this girl and a real spinner. Started with some light rubbing of those tits over my body, oiled me up and went to work. I don't really get HJs so I don't know what's good or bad. Hers felt good to me. Loved grabbing and rubbing those lovely tits. I tried hard to negotiate FS, but no dice. I'd love to give her the D.

All in all, it was what it was. A little different from the typical, but not something I'd do very often. I would say never again, but Coco is fucking cute IMO. Would I repeat? I dunno LOL. Sometimes the chase is fun and sometimes it's a stupid effort into futility that leaves you broke. I want to get FS from her one day though.

L: 8 - Cute more so than pretty. Has a Chinese look, but I like Chinese chicks. Recently, I've sampled Kelly, Tina and Lulu at SF. Dallas at Rejuve and Kana at Dream. Dallas is probably the most pretty of those. Coco is probably the cutest. Beautiful, spinner body with nice, natural, perky tits. I like petite women so B sized boobs are perfect for me. Anything bigger, is a little too much. Age is definitely early 20's, but if you told me she was 18, I'd believe it. Height is probably 5-4 and weight is probably 105.

S: 7 - Like I said, it is what it is. Probably would be lower, except I knew what to expect.

A: 7 - She's pleasant and sweet, but probably doesn't enjoy this type of work as you would hope. Definitely all about the money. Maybe she warms up a bit more with repeat visits.

TOTAL DMG: $1.6 for a massage and nude HJ with groping. Yea I know.

Jonathan C
06-11-17, 15:06
There's a Blue here now who looks hot:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6171483467.html

I suppose this is still a place to avoid though.

Jan Fortifore
06-11-17, 19:13
There's a Blue here now who looks hot:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6171483467.html

I suppose this is still a place to avoid though.Like all of Mango's photos, the picture of "Blue" is Lee Eun Seo, a South Korean model. http://jeme.tistory.com/?page=134.

January44.

Hunt638
06-13-17, 21:37
I have been a sucker here one time too many I'm glad somebody was satisfied. I always get the upsell I always get told a lot of rules here I even get shorted on my time and yes there are some hot chicks in here but is it really worth the money and the frustration I don't know for me I would just go to one of the normal places like Tokyo spa. Or happiness, or rejuv, sometimes if I have a lot of money and I just want to blow it I will walking here because true they have some hot Chinese checks but damn you're going to get a lot of rules thrown at you and a whole lot of upsell me.

Playboys219
06-18-17, 16:12
I'm thinking of taking the plunge at Mango just because I live nearby.

Is it worth it? And if so, who should I choose?

Honolulu1
06-18-17, 19:01

Is it worth it? And if so, who should I choose?Each girl has a different style. Ask who's available. Don't be surprised if they upsell on other services. First timer?, maybe you might get a discount. Call and make an appointment. Hono1.

Goser
06-18-17, 19:02

Is it worth it? And if so, who should I choose?Not worth it. They will charge you for a massage, you will get an upsell and you will run out of time and they will charge you for extra time.

Coffee Bean
06-18-17, 21:06
This place unfortunately is located next to one of the hottest new restaurant in Honolulu. New Tonkatsu restaurant has at least 20 people waiting outside for dinner. Good news is that they close at 930 pm. I would avid between 4 to 10. Had some good experiences here and some bad. Girls vary so it's hit and miss. In case you are wondering, I ate at restaurant last night. Food and service was good but was not worth the long wait.

MisoHoney808
07-17-17, 20:28
This place unfortunately is located next to one of the hottest new restaurant in Honolulu. New Tonkatsu restaurant has at least 20 people waiting outside for dinner. Good news is that they close at 930 pm. I would avid between 4 to 10. Had some good experiences here and some bad. Girls vary so it's hit and miss. In case you are wondering, I ate at restaurant last night. Food and service was good but was not worth the long wait.Never did try this place because of negative reviews mostly found here, but was right next door last week at the Japanese restaurant and the place is still packed. At least 15+ people waiting outside even after I left around 730-8 ish still had people waiting out the door. Seen a monger or two brave the walk of shame to enter / exit Mango Massage, hope it wasn't one of you bruddahs. Haha.

Honolulu1
07-19-17, 23:13
Never did try this place because of negative reviews mostly found here, but was right next door last week at the Japanese restaurant and the place is still packed. At least 15+ people waiting outside even after I left around 730-8 ish still had people waiting out the door. Seen a monger or two brave the walk of shame to enter / exit Mango Massage, hope it wasn't one of you bruddahs. Haha.Yes Tonkatsu Tamafuji is a new restaurant. They were featured on DokoGa TV and that's why they have long lines. Ate at restaurant recently and yup lots of people outside waiting. So walk of shame is where you'll be seen by everyone. Hono1.

MattSurf
12-31-17, 04:12
L-8.

A-9.

Old report that's overdue but wanted to refer Dede for an excellent massage. Lots of PRS and flirting with a great one hour massage. On the flip, great flirting, teasing and PRS to see if you're LE or not. Once confirmed, an extra 40 for a very sensual HJ. Offer d a second but was tired from the great massage. Will definitely repeat just for the massage alone. Also, roaming was a ailaiBle.

Honolulu1
01-07-18, 21:21
Yeah same old thing. I venture there every now and then. Girls always try to upsell. Got to face walk of shame due to Japanese Restaurant, Tonkatsu Tamafuji is always busy and lots of patrons waiting outside for a seat. Hono1.

Honolulu1
03-18-18, 22:03
Notice recently, the ads have disappeared, anyone with info, please post or PM me. Mahalos. Hono1.

DrMajikLuv69
09-29-18, 17:35
What happened to this place? Is it still open?

Shengnu888
09-30-18, 00:30
What happened to this place? Is it still open?Their still open, the Chinese girls miss giving you BBFS for $250.

Kefe2
10-08-18, 06:50
Their still open, the Chinese girls miss giving you BBFS for $250.If they're open, they must be super busy because nobody is answering the damn phone! WTF??

K2.

DrMajikLuv69
10-08-18, 19:13
Their still open, the Chinese girls miss giving you BBFS for $250.

If they're open, they must be super busy because nobody is answering the damn phone! WTF??

K2.Kefe! What is there phone number? Shengu888 said they are open but that I definitely dont know. Kefe! Get me the number and I can find out.

DrMajikLuv69
10-08-18, 19:23
L-8.

A-9.

Old report that's overdue but wanted to refer Dede for an excellent massage. Lots of PRS and flirting with a great one hour massage. On the flip, great flirting, teasing and PRS to see if you're LE or not. Once confirmed, an extra 40 for a very sensual HJ. Offer d a second but was tired from the great massage. Will definitely repeat just for the massage alone. Also, roaming was a ailaiBle.Good job reporting! Quote lots of PRS unquote sounds good to go!

Dacalano
10-08-18, 20:03
Kefe! What is there phone number? Shengu888 said they are open but that I definitely dont know. Kefe! Get me the number and I can find out.Went there today, they have been replace by a legitimate foot massage place looks nice. Girl there said that Mango closed maybe 6 months ago.

Russo
10-08-18, 20:03
Are they really OPEN? I mean, I stopped by Kapahulu and that place turned into Zen Spa. I don't believe this to be the same Mango Spa because the areas for massage seem to be in an open common area. Looks too legit for it to be the old Mango. Did they relocate?

StopDaRail2
10-09-18, 06:28
I live and work in the area, and mango is most definitely gone. I suspect shengu's response was directed at drmajik, seems there's some personal beef about drmajik claiming to get BBFS from girls that no one else is able to get it from, and that has people angry (or jealous).

Check out the lolo thread if you are bored.

ManapuaMan
10-09-18, 20:09
I live and work in the area, and mango is most definitely gone. I suspect shengu's response was directed at drmajik, seems there's some personal beef about drmajik claiming to get BBFS from girls that no one else is able to get it from, and that has people angry (or jealous).

Check out the lolo thread if you are bored.Thanks to bros who confirmed that Mango is now gone for good. Too bad. Had many a great FS sessions there. Julia was an ATF. Damn. She was enjoyable. But these days the getting is good. Lotta cuties around.

MP Man.