PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Mike9306
10-16-15, 20:50
I've finally found a good looking UTR girl. I have been texting her all week and finally met up with her tonight. She a tall young blonde girl, just needing some extra help. Said she wasn't really interested in a bunch of other guys but needed to find one that could help her out. I guess my search has finally paid off. If she changes her I'll give the senior members dibs on it.

Mike9306
12-04-15, 14:54
Well I figured the day would come but my friend and I have decided to hang it up for awhile. She says that her ex is wanting to work things out, so I told her best of luck. Lots of good times with this one.

On a side note I have been talking to a chick that is good with a FWB thing that is free! So I'm hoping to get with her next week and check things out. I met her on a dating site.

GeoKord
12-04-15, 22:37
Well I figured the day would come but my friend and I have decided to hang it up for awhile. She says that her ex is wanting to work things out, so I told her best of luck. Lots of good times with this one.

On a side note I have been talking to a chick that is good with a FWB thing that is free! So I'm hoping to get with her next week and check things out. I met her on a dating site.This friend wouldn't happen to have a name that starts with an and, does she?

Mike9306
12-05-15, 01:42
This friend wouldn't happen to have a name that starts with an and, does she?Nope starts with an N, new girl starts with a B.

GeoKord
12-05-15, 02:39
Nope starts with an N, new girl starts with a B.I meant "and", stupid typo. Ends with an "ora"? If so, she was a nice one.

Mike9306
12-06-15, 23:39
I meant "and", stupid typo. Ends with an "ora"? If so, she was a nice one.Not the same girl but I believe I know who you are talking about.

Mike9306
12-13-15, 20:13
Finally met up with the new girl and it went really well. We're going to do the FWB thing so it's all free! A big win for me especially since my work is a little slow and don't have the extra funds for playing.

GeoKord
12-14-15, 22:36
Finally met up with the new girl and it went really well. We're going to do the FWB thing so it's all free! A big win for me especially since my work is a little slow and don't have the extra funds for playing.Good for you, always good to hear someone getting a good situation set up.