PDA

View Full Version : Phone Apps

Tipisil
10-15-15, 00:20
First to make a thread like this in the OC. Hopefully others have luck in apps. Seems like tons of girls are on them. Had a few recently with "Whisper".

Anyway, tried out a new app called whisper and have had two successes. Both were a bit on the chubby side.

One was white, 5'6 with giant tits. The other black and a bit geeky with glasses. After a few chats the black chick said if I take her to a nice restaurant ill get road head and sex at my place. She is not bad and has the whole geeky thing going for her. Big ass and big tits.

Pretty good for two days of being on the app.

GitSummmm
10-15-15, 00:48
Although I haven't been an avid user, I did have success on whisper as well just once. But Short, big tits, and swallowed, I was extremely surprised at my success on this because you would think girls on it aren't down, but life is nice.

Tipisil
10-15-15, 13:18
Although I haven't been an avid user, I did have success on whisper as well just once. But Short, big tits, and swallowed, I was extremely surprised at my success on this because you would think girls on it aren't down, but life is nice.I'm surprised too. Never got a rely on tinder. Here its daily.

GitSummmm
10-15-15, 15:05
I'm surprised too. Never got a rely on tinder. Here its daily.Really? I wanted to try out tinder but I don't want to make a Facebook for it, I would imagine tinder has more success, what's your strategy for whisper?

Tipisil
10-15-15, 22:50
Really? I wanted to try out tinder but I don't want to make a Facebook for it, I would imagine tinder has more success, what's your strategy for whisper?Tinder was not my thing. No matter how much I improved my intro or pictures. No hit.

Whisper is more about being charming through text in a very short amount of time.

If they respond to you, you have already won half the battle.

Tipisil
10-15-15, 22:54
Met up with one that I have been chatting with on Whisper. Seemed a bit crazy and was a bit on the heavier side. But I'm a sucker for tits and hers were pretty massive. Did an afternoon meet up. Will probably stop seeing her since she is a bit too crazy in the head for me.

Tipisil
10-15-15, 22:55
Forgot to attach the picture for the last post. Enjoy. Lll post more stories and more details if people enjoy hearing about them.

Dolato
10-15-15, 23:37
Forgot to attach the picture for the last post. Enjoy. Lll post more stories and more details if people enjoy hearing about them.I haven't even heard of whisper before. You're a trailblazer. Can you explain what the app is like for those of us too lazy to look it up?

Is it tinder like- for hookups. Or is it kik like- chatting.

Always enjoy hearing stories of success if you don't mind sharing.

Tipisil
10-16-15, 09:48
I haven't even heard of whisper before. You're a trailblazer. Can you explain what the app is like for those of us too lazy to look it up?

Is it tinder like- for hookups. Or is it kik like- chatting.

Always enjoy hearing stories of success if you don't mind sharing.Its an app that helps you rant. There are tons of men asking for FWB. Tons of people (mostly men) saying "I need a fwb" and you post. People then chat you up randomly.

Tipisil
10-16-15, 09:52
I wish I found this way before I ever tried Tinder. Put up a whisper last night at around 7 pm. Within minutes and within the hour, I had the following reply to me.

1) married, 30, Latina, pretty good looking with glasses. After about an hour of chatting things heated up and we agreed to meet up within a week for a morning and afternoon long fuck session.

2) 19, white, female. Said she wanted to hook up but takes her sweet time responding.

3) 26, latina. Was going to set the date and seal the deal but her husband had just gotten there.

I will post how it goes with some of them. But the first one seems to be a done deal and really looks forward to our meeting next week.

GitSummmm
10-16-15, 11:56
I wish I found this way before I ever tried Tinder. Put up a whisper last night at around 7 pm. Within minutes and within the hour, I had the following reply to me.

1) married, 30, Latina, pretty good looking with glasses. After about an hour of chatting things heated up and we agreed to meet up within a week for a morning and afternoon long fuck session.

2) 19, white, female. Said she wanted to hook up but takes her sweet time responding.

3) 26, latina. Was going to set the date and seal the deal but her husband had just gotten there.

I will post how it goes with some of them. But the first one seems to be a done deal and really looks forward to our meeting next week.TIL to use that purple app in my phone more often.

Tipisil
10-16-15, 19:26
I have gotten a few questions about how whisper works. Here is a quick rundown:

You post something. I wish I could tell you what I post but I'm going to keep that a secret. Then wait for people to reply to you. If they do, you use your social skills to try to set something up.

The app is usually to vent randomly and anonymously. For instance, tons of guys post that they want a fwb with a female. If you post this, and a female responds, it could mean that she wants to hook up. At that point, you use your social skills to seal the deal.

Very similar to CL. You post and wait for replies. Here on Whisper its only text and random pictures. Through your charm (if they reply) you can ask for a picture. But its mostly text about people venting.

Dolato
10-16-15, 19:32
Very similar to CL. You post and wait for replies. Here on Whisper its only text and random pictures. Through your charm (if they reply) you can ask for a picture. But its mostly text about people venting.Is it also similar to CL in the amount of spam? Or is it still early enough that the spammers haven't gotten to it yet?
I think you can be our whisper guru the way Hollywoodguy is kinda the goto sb expert.
I just downloaded the app and will check it out.

Tipisil
10-17-15, 10:03
Is it also similar to CL in the amount of spam? Or is it still early enough that the spammers haven't gotten to it yet?
I think you can be our whisper guru the way Hollywoodguy is kinda the goto sb expert.
I just downloaded the app and will check it out.No spam. I've gotten quite a few responses from guys that want to blow me. Not my thing so I turn those down. I'm just as surprised at the results. Considering its nothing but 1 or 2 sentences of text to start off.

Tipisil
10-17-15, 10:05
Just posting this here since some have asked questions about how that app even works.

I've posted pictures of my conversations on whisper. After posting, they responded and I sealed the deal. I'm sure these are non pros, just regular chicks that wanted to hook up. Technology is great. I also cropped out their user names.

Tipisil
10-17-15, 10:07
On my last post I'm the one on the right. They usually initiate the contact.

Tipisil
10-20-15, 09:33
I got a hit from someone on whisper. She lived like a 4 hours drive each way from where I was. Looked good, but damn, that's way too far for me to drive. Turned her down, then tried to find someone else a bit closer.

I did not get her number. She wanted to keep using the app until we met, said that people were harassing her after she gave out her number.

Dolato
10-20-15, 18:54
I got a hit from someone on whisper. She lived like a 4 hours drive each way from where I was. Looked good, but damn, that's way too far for me to drive. Turned her down, then tried to find someone else a bit closer.

I did not get her number. She wanted to keep using the app until we met, said that people were harassing her after she gave out her number.That's a long long way to go for pussy. Even if you're spending the night and she makes you breakfast and pack you a lunch.
Tell her to contact you if she's in the area. She must be in mid california or Nevada so she's bound to make a trip someday.
I've been playing around on whisper. It's an easy app to get used to for those that want to try downloading it. Lots of what I'd consider to be "spam" to shift through but that's always the case.
Thumbs up to finding success on the app.

Tipisil
10-20-15, 23:03
That's a long long way to go for pussy. Even if you're spending the night and she makes you breakfast and pack you a lunch.
Tell her to contact you if she's in the area. She must be in mid california or Nevada so she's bound to make a trip someday.
I've been playing around on whisper. It's an easy app to get used to for those that want to try downloading it. Lots of what I'd consider to be "spam" to shift through but that's always the case.
Thumbs up to finding success on the app.Thanks. I posted recently and got replies from 3. One is 19, the other 22, and the last one 29. They stopped responding though. Happens. You just have to try again tomorrow.

LuckyYu2004
10-21-15, 20:53
That's a long long way to go for pussy. Even if you're spending the night and she makes you breakfast and pack you a lunch.
Thumbs up to finding success on the app.I guess I should redownload that then, I had got replied, one of them was a decent looking 28 year old, she stopped once she knew that I am younger, another one is at east coast.

Tipisil
10-25-15, 12:06
I guess I should redownload that then, I had got replied, one of them was a decent looking 28 year old, she stopped once she knew that I am younger, another one is at east coast.I had a bunch from the midwest that were totally DTF but they were in the midwest. Apparently, they are not getting enough action over there.

Tipisil
10-25-15, 12:06
Had been on a dry streak for a while with the whisper, but things changed last night.

Posted yesterday and go four replies. Three stopped chatting halfway through the conversation for no apparent reason. No problem. 4th did not chat me up but instead replied to my whisper with a whisper of her own. Decided to chat her up. Within the span of 15 minutes agreed to rump with each other. She was a MILF, 42 in age. A bit on the BBW side but still hot in a milfy kind of way.

Yes, 15 minutes of chatting.

Basically, if they reply you are 90% of the way there.

Tipisil
10-31-15, 10:49
Posted two posts on whisper last week and got two replies from them. The first is a CC professor. After about a two hour conversation about books, travel, and the hardships of our work, she steered the conversation in the other direction. We are set to meet up early in the week after work since we have similar schedules.

Second is a 40 year old white female. Began with small talk and witty humor. Then she posted a few emojis giving me the green light to lightly steer the conversation a different way. A few texts after we were explaining what we were going to do to each other on Sunday when we decided to meet up. Totally DTF every hole.

Pinche Gringo
11-01-15, 22:13
I have been using WHISPER for 2 months and have never had more that HEARTS on my posts. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have post overt whispers, SD whispers and others. Nothing at all.

Posted two posts on whisper last week and got two replies from them. The first is a CC professor. After about a two hour conversation about books, travel, and the hardships of our work, she steered the conversation in the other direction. We are set to meet up early in the week after work since we have similar schedules.

Second is a 40 year old white female. Began with small talk and witty humor. Then she posted a few emojis giving me the green light to lightly steer the conversation a different way. A few texts after we were explaining what we were going to do to each other on Sunday when we decided to meet up. Totally DTF every hole.

Tipisil
11-02-15, 10:36
This is one that happened yesterday.

I had been talking with a white MILF who lives by south pasadena. We had chatted about simple nothings. Made her laugh quite a bit until we got to the point mentioned in my previous post with the screenshot. This is not the professor, just a lonely housewife.

We agreed to meet up on Sunday morning. I was going to get a room while she did some errands and then made it over to me. We agreed to get a room and in the future visit each others places. I could have sword I 5 or 6 different hotels but they were all solidly booked or (because it was early in the morning) wanted a 40 dollar early check in fee. Most of these hotels, dive-ish would have been upwards of 120 for the day.

We talked about them being booked and decided to simply meet outside of the hotel I was at, chat, and take a drive together. We drove up the one way streets of El Sereno until we got to the very top. Then, we began to kiss and fondle each other. She was very nervous as she did not want to get caught or in trouble for doing that in public.

After kissing I told her to give me a moment, I pulled out jr and she proceeded to suck on it until I came. She was going to spit but I asked her to show me the juice in her mouth before she spit it out, which she did.

She then unbuttoned her shorts and I fingered her until she too came. When she did we both smiled at each other. I took her back to her car, said goodbye and agreed to met at my place for some proper fucking.

Tipisil
11-02-15, 10:37
I have been using WHISPER for 2 months and have never had more that HEARTS on my posts. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I have post overt whispers, SD whispers and others. Nothing at all.Have you tried replying to people? I've been talking to a single mom. She posted that she was losing hope. I replied by simply saying positive words of encouragement.

Tipisil
11-02-15, 10:40
Don't be too obvious. This is not a hook up app like tinder. This is simply people ranting. The app lets you communicate with strangers. Your personality has to shine through regular conversations. Also, wait a long while before asking for pics. Let the other person ask first.

There are some one liners hat never fail. I know because they work for me every time.

Tipisil
11-17-15, 10:39
Met her on whisper a few days ago. Got to love that app.

She replied to one of my very basic whispers. Something along the lines of "Just done working at _ Need someone to chat with. " We chatted back and forth until she was comfortable exchanging pictures. Chatted for a few more days until I decided to ask her if she was up for some coffee.

We agreed to meet at the Starbucks. I was afraid she would not be the person in the picture but lo and behold, she looked exactly like that. Chatted up until we both kind of just said, enough with the small talk, do you want to move somewhere more private.

Took her to my apartment, apologized for the mess. Sat down on the couch, got a blanket, and cuddled while watching a movie. Hands started going in different places until she grabbed me giving me the green light. We made out and took all of our clothes in under 2 seconds. Went down on me for a not so bad BBBJ. She did not swallow so I asked her to take one on her face. She agreed but first wanted a warning so she could close her eyes. Came on her face then she took a towel to wipe it away.

I went down on her, made her cum and went to missionary, k9, reverse cg, until we both came again.

Went back to the couch to cuddle and recharge our batteries.

Round 2 was exactly the same.

Tipisil
11-17-15, 10:41
Story soon to come on this one I also met on the app.

LexLuther
11-17-15, 13:55
Story soon to come on this one I also met on the app.What a beautiful Bush. Thanks.

LexLuther.

Asian_Pimp
11-17-15, 16:30
So I downloaded this app this morning at 11 am and started browsing. I replied to this one and she responded back. Long story short. We started flirted / chatting for about 20 minutes or so. She goes. I'm horny. I can't say no to that yet, so I asked for pics of her, her tits, full body and pussy. This is what she sent. Have you guys seen this girl before? Enjoy!

Pinche Gringo
11-17-15, 18:16
What the heck am I doing wrong? I have yet to have any responses. No matter what type of whisper I put up.

GitSummm
11-29-15, 05:37
What the heck am I doing wrong? I have yet to have any responses. No matter what type of whisper I put up.It's all a matter of chance, if you're willing to put in them time, increase them by looking for some posts that were put by females, and reply to them in a manner that will generate conversation.

Tipisil
12-12-15, 12:03
I've been fwb with a plump asian shy of 40. So far have done tons of his and great kissing. Recently went to the gym together. HJ before the gym for about 40 minutes. After the gym, HJ and BJ in the parking lot. Was going to go to a hotel, but it was too late and we both had to be up early for work.

Got to love whisper! Hate when communication just stops. But if you keep at it, you find some gems.

Aside from her, I regularly see a 40 year old on the bigger side. Loves sucking dick anywhere. Gave her her first facia a few days ago. She's become my BJ go to girl.

Joe714
12-14-15, 06:48
I've been fwb with a plump asian shy of 40. So far have done tons of his and great kissing. Recently went to the gym together. HJ before the gym for about 40 minutes. After the gym, HJ and BJ in the parking lot. Was going to go to a hotel, but it was too late and we both had to be up early for work.

Got to love whisper! Hate when communication just stops. But if you keep at it, you find some gems.

Aside from her, I regularly see a 40 year old on the bigger side. Loves sucking dick anywhere. Gave her her first facia a few days ago. She's become my BJ go to girl.What do you guys usually post?

Huumm
12-15-15, 19:12

Aside from her, I regularly see a 40 year old on the bigger side. Loves sucking dick anywhere. Gave her her first facia a few days ago. She's become my BJ go to girl.Wow. Either you're incredibly luck or extremely creative at posting whisper. I did from random posts to very suggestive posts but all I got were hearts or dead-end replies.

The Tall Man
12-15-15, 20:14

Aside from her, I regularly see a 40 year old on the bigger side. Loves sucking dick anywhere. Gave her her first facia a few days ago. She's become my BJ go to girl.Very nice. You sparked my interest as I may need to look into this app.

The Tall Man.

DangerClose1
01-18-16, 18:43
Have been using whisper for about 3-weeks now, and met a 21 yr old cutie. Took about 2-weeks to lock it down and a lot of BS conversations with others on the side, but what a trip.

Once we discovered we have a lot in common. Slowly started to make sure that she was DTF and met certain criteria. Exchanged pictures and setup a date a week into the convo.

We met up in a public place. Went to go eat at a nice place and had some good laughs. Started having a heavy make out session in the car. Moved to the back seat and I DATY with FIV until she came. She immediately offered to return the favor and unleashed an amazing BBBJ. She was wearing a little black dress and I lifted her face off and brought her up on top for some cowgirl. Decided to lay her down and make her cum again as a popped my load in her.

We got back in the front seat and I drove her back to her car. Was a bit early so I decided to park it again where she gave me the best BBBJCIM that I've had in a long time.

All in all. We are definitely very good friends now.

Happy hunting.

Slim1979
01-23-16, 17:57
I was chatting with quite a few people and I'd have to say this app is crazy but I think I've figured it out. You guys should give it a shot.

Sergio J
01-25-16, 17:20
So how discrete is this app? Don't want the gf going through my phone and finding it.

Slim1979
01-26-16, 01:20
So how discrete is this app? Don't want the gf going through my phone and finding it.Well if she's snooping through your I don't think you should download any app like that. Sounds like you need to download a new gf if she's doing all that madness. It's not like you can disguise the app somehow. She's going to wonder what the purple "W" app is and it doesn't have an access code so as soon as one opens the app it's all accessible, whispers you post and all your convo's etc It sounds like you won't be downloading this app anytime soon unless you buy another phone just for that purpose but that'd be a bit extreme LOL but I'm sure some Joe out there has done it or is thinking really hard about it.

DangerClose1
01-26-16, 04:35
So how discrete is this app? Don't want the gf going through my phone and finding it.You can disable notifications and make it require a pin to access your messages. However, you'll most likely need to have you phone rooted to hide the app somewhere to be super discrete.

I'm learning from this app that 21 yr olds are on fire!! Met a 5'2", blue eyed, auburn hair, petite freak. Also now have a steady Asian FWB. All in a month!! Thank you Tipisil for the advice!!

Tipisil
01-27-16, 12:19
Well if she's snooping through your I don't think you should download any app like that. Sounds like you need to download a new gf if she's doing all that madness. It's not like you can disguise the app somehow. She's going to wonder what the purple "W" app is and it doesn't have an access code so as soon as one opens the app it's all accessible, whispers you post and all your convo's etc It sounds like you won't be downloading this app anytime soon unless you buy another phone just for that purpose but that'd be a bit extreme LOL but I'm sure some Joe out there has done it or is thinking really hard about it.I heard that you can hide it inside another app or another discreet file, like a text file if you are using a tablet. Otherwise, if its on your phone there is no way to really hide it aside from disabling notifications.

Tipisil
01-27-16, 12:23
You can disable notifications and make it require a pin to access your messages. However, you'll most likely need to have you phone rooted to hide the app somewhere to be super discrete.

I'm learning from this app that 21 yr olds are on fire!! Met a 5'2", blue eyed, auburn hair, petite freak. Also now have a steady Asian FWB. All in a month!! Thank you Tipisil for the advice!!I met a few on it as well because its hard to meet on the side. For single guys however, this is a gold mine. I've actually had a few good looking chicks say they want to meet up now but I'm married so I have to plan a bit more in advance.

DutchTreat
01-27-16, 12:46
For the hard of hearing generation, using Whisper is way too work for such little return. Heck, I had to learn a whole new vocabulary with all the acronyms that are thrown around. And catfishing (is an potential hazard. It's fun and creative, and you can easily locate geographically desirable girls, but for the AARP crowd, I'll pass. Seems to be geared towards people under 30.

Continued success!

I met a few on it as well because its hard to meet on the side. For single guys however, this is a gold mine. I've actually had a few good looking chicks say they want to meet up now but I'm married so I have to plan a bit more in advance.

Igotfingers
01-27-16, 15:11
Well if she's snooping through your I don't think you should download any app like that. Sounds like you need to download a new gf if she's doing all that madness. It's not like you can disguise the app somehow. She's going to wonder what the purple "W" app is and it doesn't have an access code so as soon as one opens the app it's all accessible, whispers you post and all your convo's etc It sounds like you won't be downloading this app anytime soon unless you buy another phone just for that purpose but that'd be a bit extreme LOL but I'm sure some Joe out there has done it or is thinking really hard about it.Any general / specific advice? I've used it for a while without any luck! Convo just kinda goes no where, but perhaps that's something to be worked on. Are you guys doing pay for play or a lot of casual FWB as well? Sounds like a good time once you figure it out!

Slim1979
01-27-16, 19:36
Any general / specific advice? I've used it for a while without any luck! Convo just kinda goes no where, but perhaps that's something to be worked on. Are you guys doing pay for play or a lot of casual FWB as well? Sounds like a good time once you figure it out!Yeah I think someone else said it in an older post but it's hit or miss on Whisper big time. Overtime I've put a post up I get loads of gay dudes wanting to hang out or I'll put my pic on there and same deal. Most of the girls are too damn scared because they think your fake etc or the girls are just too fuckin young. I actually got tired of messing with that app myself and deleted it.

I had a lot of luck on POF, SA as well. Those aren't apps but if you want to meet real girls, FWB etc. I'd go there. OKCupid is another that's awesome. I actually met up with 2 girls from SA and it could've been more but I grew tired. The 2 that I met just wanted to hang out with someone who had a job, money and wasn't creepy. One is a 20 yr old asian chick at UCI who has told me she's up for a FWB deal. She goes out and parties with her fraternity and is always drunk texting me how hot I am blah blah. She's thick with a big booty but she like other youngsters likes wearing shit that doesn't fit her so being seen in public with her isn't really something I like doing. I don't mind fucking her but that's about as far as that would go.

The other chick a 24 yr old light skinned black chick had a body like whoa but she was super religious and just got out of a 7 yr deal with her ex so there were phycological issues there. Wondering if what she was doing was right etc. She liked me enough to give me her real # after we met as oppose to the app phone # I had originally been using but I just decided to let that go cause it seemed like an uphill battle and at this time in my life I don't want to deal with that.

Now POF was dope too. I've met quite a few but the most memorable was a Viet chick from Garden Grove. She was fresh out of prison nice petite frame etc. We hung out for a while and she was fun. I'm surprised she didn't get pregnant haha. I know she just had a baby with some vietnamese guy about a year after we stop talking so she was probably with him while I was dropping baby formula in her. Good times!!

DangerClose1
01-28-16, 05:15
Whisper is great because you can remain completely anonymous until you've vetted a potential mate. This is great if you're married. You can completely hide the.

App by jail breaking your phone and getting an app vault.

P.S. Just saw my FWB that I met through whisper last week.

Also, setup a coffee date for Sunday with someone closer to my age. And another for next week after work.

Strike while the iron is hot!

SlickAzn5
02-02-16, 04:12
Yeah I think someone else said it in an older post but it's hit or miss on Whisper big time. Overtime I've put a post up I get loads of gay dudes wanting to hang out or I'll put my pic on there and same deal. Most of the girls are too damn scared because they think your fake etc or the girls are just too fuckin young. I actually got tired of messing with that app myself and deleted it.

I had a lot of luck on POF, SA as well. Those aren't apps but if you want to meet real girls, FWB etc. I'd go there. OKCupid is another that's awesome. I actually met up with 2 girls from SA and it could've been more but I grew tired. The 2 that I met just wanted to hang out with someone who had a job, money and wasn't creepy. One is a 20 yr old asian chick at UCI who has told me she's up for a FWB deal. She goes out and parties with her fraternity and is always drunk texting me how hot I am blah blah. She's thick with a big booty but she like other youngsters likes wearing shit that doesn't fit her so being seen in public with her isn't really something I like doing. I don't mind fucking her but that's about as far as that would go.

The other chick a 24 yr old light skinned black chick had a body like whoa but she was super religious and just got out of a 7 yr deal with her ex so there were phycological issues there. Wondering if what she was doing was right etc. She liked me enough to give me her real # after we met as oppose to the app phone # I had originally been using but I just decided to let that go cause it seemed like an uphill battle and at this time in my life I don't want to deal with that.

Now POF was dope too. I've met quite a few but the most memorable was a Viet chick from Garden Grove. She was fresh out of prison nice petite frame etc. We hung out for a while and she was fun. I'm surprised she didn't get pregnant haha. I know she just had a baby with some vietnamese guy about a year after we stop talking so she was probably with him while I was dropping baby formula in her. Good times!!Whats POF and SA?

Slim1979
02-02-16, 10:13
Whats POF and SA?Plenty of Fish and Seeking Arrangement.

JackFlash24
02-02-16, 12:50
For the hard of hearing generation, using Whisper is way too work for such little return. Heck, I had to learn a whole new vocabulary with all the acronyms that are thrown around. And catfishing (is an potential hazard. It's fun and creative, and you can easily locate geographically desirable girls, but for the AARP crowd, I'll pass. Seems to be geared towards people under 30.

Continued success!I am a guy in his sixties and have met two twenty-some girls that do not mind older guys with gray hair. Whisper is a gold mine if you use it right, just learn to filter out the teenagers. If I was young, I would never be alone.

Tipisil
02-02-16, 21:03
I am a guy in his sixties and have met two twenty-some girls that do not mind older guys with gray hair. Whisper is a gold mine if you use it right, just learn to filter out the teenagers. If I was young, I would never be alone.Its been a pretty great goldmine for me as well. With anything, it takes patience.

Antzzz
03-03-16, 20:49
Its been a pretty great goldmine for me as well. With anything, it takes patience.Please, please teach me your ways! I'm on whisper but haven't been having any luck.

Tipisil
03-06-16, 13:13
Please, please teach me your ways! I'm on whisper but haven't been having any luck.With anything, sometimes you post something like "bla bla bla wish I had a fwb. Got a few that way.

I have stopped using the app and have since tried my luck with POF. Most recently got 3 single mothers. One white female with giant tits and a nicely shaped ass. Another who just left a really crappy marriage and seems very dft.

TJ Dog
03-07-16, 02:24
With anything, sometimes you post something like "bla bla bla wish I had a fwb. Got a few that way.

I have stopped using the app and have since tried my luck with POF. Most recently got 3 single mothers. One white female with giant tits and a nicely shaped ass. Another who just left a really crappy marriage and seems very dft.I used to be on POF until they bounced all the guys who indicated a "married" status. Now when I search the females I find a number who list their status as "married. " Switched over and did a search of M4 W and no married guys showed up. Seems like a double standard to me.

Tipisil
03-22-16, 13:07
I'm moving to orange county from LA in a few weeks. Any advice on the best approach to meeting someone? I will be moving close to UCI, which I hope will help with finding some young college gals.

Tipisil
04-18-16, 21:25
After a long absence I have decided to go back to whisper. Have been on it for about 2 weeks now. A few misses, a few stopped replying back. Some of the more notable are an 18 year old who I was going to go out with but backed out since I looked a bit too old. One is 30 and said yes to being fwb. We are due to meet on Thursday. She is a bit on the bbw side but I'm not one to turn down someone who is willing to do anything. Third is a 25 ish year old virgin who has only touched a man once in her life. No penetration of any kind ever. I'm going to meet her on Friday for some coffee and then going to give her instructions and let her practice giving bjs on me. Should not be anywhere near a pro but something about a fresh everything is a huge turn on.

Tipisil
04-22-16, 01:21
Back to the virgin though. Met her at yogurt land and got some yogurt. It was too loud so we moved to my car. We talked, ate, and after a while I put her hand on my crotch. She seemed fine so I slowly took it out and had her hold it for a bit. After instructing her on how to give a HJ, we drove to a parking garage and found a secluded spot. I took off my pants and for the next two hours she alternated between hand job and BJ. She took great direction and during this time I also got her off with my hand. I have a small car so the positions were limited. She texted me after that she had a blast and we left it at that for now.

AlexRodriguez
04-22-16, 13:51
I'm moving to orange county from LA in a few weeks. Any advice on the best approach to meeting someone? I will be moving close to UCI, which I hope will help with finding some young college gals.I can't imagine anything worthwhile by UCI, but you will find TONS of very hot, very fun, very young girls in newport.

Sonnyr557
04-28-16, 18:05
Back to the virgin though. Met her at yogurt land and got some yogurt. It was too loud so we moved to my car. We talked, ate, and after a while I put her hand on my crotch. She seemed fine so I slowly took it out and had her hold it for a bit. After instructing her on how to give a HJ, we drove to a parking garage and found a secluded spot. I took off my pants and for the next two hours she alternated between hand job and BJ. She took great direction and during this time I also got her off with my hand. I have a small car so the positions were limited. She texted me after that she had a blast and we left it at that for now.I've been using whisper here and there w very little to no luck. I was ready to quit testing my luck. But w your post. Brings me hope. You're a legend in my book. Thanks. Be safe.

ElChamp
08-08-16, 01:24
After reading about this app on here I gave it a try. I've had success with girls sending pics, but no meet ups yet. I guess some guys are just lucky!

Allsonic
08-10-16, 20:55
I hooked up on whisper a few weeks ago after reading about it on here. I actually scored that night with a chubby girl in my city. You definitely have to keep a quick eye for girls posting messages that are receptive, I. E. "At a bar, seeing all the douchy guys", stuff that shows that they are bored and available. I think the one I picked up was saying something about being bored and horny. We ended up having a car date down the street from her place. She totally dug me and wanted to continue as FWB's. So have sharp text game and be prepared to answer about 10 messages before getting a response. Have some good photos also!

Tipisil
08-11-16, 09:59
After reading about this app on here I gave it a try. I've had success with girls sending pics, but no meet ups yet. I guess some guys are just lucky!Meeting is person is difficult. You really need good text game for this. I met 2 women recently. One we got hot in steamy on two occasions. The other one is slower to get there.

ElChamp
08-13-16, 00:30
Oh man! Met up with a girl visiting the area from San Fran. 20 year old and ready to fuck! Wow! Two days in a row! I like the app as of now hahaha.

Tipisil
08-13-16, 09:58
Oh man! Met up with a girl visiting the area from San Fran. 20 year old and ready to fuck! Wow! Two days in a row! I like the app as of now hahaha.I know how you feel. It was slow for a while but recently went on a second date with someone from whisper. Went to a movie then got a tremendous BJ in the parking lot. Super hot.

I for some reason have been getting nothing but asians. Not complaining, just commenting on my good luck.

Tipisil
08-23-16, 17:49
Finally did the deed with a young 23 year old asian female from whisper. She lives 1. 5 hours away but was willing to drive to me. Had wine, small talk, and a 2 hour fuck session in the bedroom. Did her in every hole. She was really into slapping, choking, and bdsm. Not really my thing but was more than willing to oblige.

I've not had much luck aside from the last two asian women. Both had been weeks in the making but finally did it.

Tipisil
08-24-16, 23:50
Ill post a picture of her with her face blurred out. Once I figure out how to do that.

Guyfrom714
08-25-16, 00:24
Try paint.net.

It's free and you can blur out specific areas in your photos that you want to post.

It's simple to learn though not as detailed as Photoshop or similar.

Ill post a picture of her with her face blurred out. Once I figure out how to do that.

Tipisil
08-29-16, 00:22
Some have been asking me about the asian from the app. Took about 3 months or so of chatting on and off. Very flaky but finally did it recently. She drove more than an hour to come to my place. Had wine, chatted. Took her upstairs and did the deed for at least two hours. We made small talk, went at it again, and then she left before the sun was up. We are planning another get together but she is too damn busy. A bit crazy but also crazy in bed. The others I also met on the app.

OCMyke
10-01-16, 13:17
Loving this app so far. I haven't met up with anyone yet. But I can see the potential. Do you guys just use the "nearby" tab, or dive into the groups as well?

Dooma
10-01-16, 19:39
Thats a great question. I just started, but I have been using near by tab so far. Anyone else have any tips on where to look?

Loving this app so far. I haven't met up with anyone yet. But I can see the potential. Do you guys just use the "nearby" tab, or dive into the groups as well?

Tipisil
10-03-16, 09:34
Loving this app so far. I haven't met up with anyone yet. But I can see the potential. Do you guys just use the "nearby" tab, or dive into the groups as well?Guess my first reply didn't go through. My advice is to just rant about anything. Whether its sports, moms, dogs, neighbors, etc. Anything. If they take the time to chat you first you are already half of the way there.

Tipisil
10-03-16, 09:35
Thats a great question. I just started, but I have been using near by tab so far. Anyone else have any tips on where to look?Actually recently ranted about my job and within 20 minutes had an 18 year old send me nude pics. I had her verify it was her by having her put up four fingers and taking a picture and touching her nose with her pinky and taking a picture. She was real.

OCMyke
10-03-16, 12:58
Actually recently ranted about my job and within 20 minutes had an 18 year old send me nude pics. I had her verify it was her by having her put up four fingers and taking a picture and touching her nose with her pinky and taking a picture. She was real.Shit! I need to get that lucky. LOL.

Tipisil
10-04-16, 09:22
Shit! I need to get that lucky. LOL.Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't.

EdNewtonian
10-15-16, 05:48
Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't.And sometimes it does and you wish it didn't!

Just got done meeting a 19 year old. It started with me responding to her 'I'm bored' post three hours ago. Exchanged pictures and she must have picked her best pics! My advice is always get pictures that show her body. She just wasn't my type.

GimmeMoreHead
10-15-16, 16:10
Actually recently ranted about my job and within 20 minutes had an 18 year old send me nude pics. I had her verify it was her by having her put up four fingers and taking a picture and touching her nose with her pinky and taking a picture. She was real.Really? Its that simple?? Man I tried that app shit and I lost patience. But you must have some major game if you pull girls that easily. Unless it was just a one time thing. Now if its common I might have to reconsider that app shit. A rant=girl sending nudes. What could beat that? BTW have you fucked her yet? You know she wants the D if she sending nudes out so easy.

Tipisil
10-15-16, 16:30
Really? Its that simple?? Man I tried that app shit and I lost patience. But you must have some major game if you pull girls that easily. Unless it was just a one time thing. Now if its common I might have to reconsider that app shit. A rant=girl sending nudes. What could beat that? BTW have you fucked her yet? You know she wants the D if she sending nudes out so easy.She was in another state. But she had no problem about sending nudes. Those that are local are a bit more hit and miss. The most recent is a black female sub. We have done a few things together. It took a while to get her to meet, then do the deed. But so far it has been a blast. She is a total submissive. I have had her in public and in my office.

From some replies I have received I think I should move to another state. I have been daily chatting and skyping with a hot mom from Kentucky. Every time we video chat she is nude in the tub or just nude in general. Does anything on video. Am going to visit her in her state for the time of my life in a few months.

Bango
10-18-16, 19:34
My txt game is apparently too weak. Was only able to get something real possibly set up with someone looking for favors. Had a random role play session, can't get these to convert!

Definitely a time killer, but it's different haha. Tried the tips, will keep trying.

KingOfFighters
11-04-16, 17:21
Girl in la Palma. Not pro. 200 for bare. On to text her. 909 XXX 9126. Text her only. Name is Bella.

KingOfFighters
11-04-16, 18:36
Girl in la Palma. Not pro. 200 for bare. On to text her. 909 XXX 9126. Text her only. Name is Bella.I can't edit the post so let her know referred by King.

TJ Dog
11-05-16, 01:21
Girl in la Palma. Not pro. 200 for bare. On to text her. 909 XXX 9126. Text her only. Name is Bella.Hmmm. Not a pro, but, wants 200. Maybe not a pro in her mind.

Igotfingers
11-15-16, 17:02
Ill post a picture of her with her face blurred out. Once I figure out how to do that.Still waiting for the results!

Tipisil
11-17-16, 00:04
Still waiting for the results!I posted a picture of her. She is the only asian in that group of 4 I posted up. The results? Like how was the night? I think I wrote about that as well.

Right now I'm set to meet an 18 year old college student on Monday. Thursday is a 23 year old who is very "hippie. ".

Igotfingers
11-17-16, 02:44
I posted a picture of her. She is the only asian in that group of 4 I posted up. The results? Like how was the night? I think I wrote about that as well.

Right now I'm set to meet an 18 year old college student on Monday. Thursday is a 23 year old who is very "hippie. ".Ahhh, I wasn't too careful when I was reading throught the posts and missed it!

Been trying out Whisper using some of the tips from this thread, but haven't had any luck yet. Will likely try to invest more time into it when my schedule is more free in a few weeks.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your age? I'm in my late 20's and the thought of seeing college girls again is exiting. You seem to be doing quite well for yourself with that age group. I can only hope to be as lucky!

TinyOnes
11-21-16, 20:28
Just started using Whisper today. A couple conversations, but not much else. Downside. Can't really search a given area. The Nearby feature might be good one I'm in OC, but 1000 miles away, not so easy. Think it's good, just a few flaws for travellers.

Tipisil
11-22-16, 00:26
Ahhh, I wasn't too careful when I was reading throught the posts and missed it!

Been trying out Whisper using some of the tips from this thread, but haven't had any luck yet. Will likely try to invest more time into it when my schedule is more free in a few weeks.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your age? I'm in my late 20's and the thought of seeing college girls again is exiting. You seem to be doing quite well for yourself with that age group. I can only hope to be as lucky!Actually, my age is 33. But I am in a profession that apparently attracts quite a few, at least to start an initial conversation. I am going to leave in about 15 minutes today to meet up with a college girl nearby. Tomorrow I am meeting another college student from a local community college. Both from whisper.

Tipisil
11-26-16, 11:16
Not sure why but this month seems to a winner on the app.

First, when visiting relatives hit it off with an 18 year old CC student. She is 5'9 and has never done more than kiss. Today will be our second date and I will definitely school her in the finer arts. She is texting about how excited she is to lose her V card.

Second, another student. Also 18. Had trouble with some exams so I offered to help her out. Met for coffee. Did some academic help. We were a bit touchy during the date but nothing to scare her off. Second date planned for Sunday or next week after her classes. Will be putting on some more moves.

Oh, if only I could go back to college.

LuckyYu2004
11-27-16, 06:28

First, when visiting relatives hit it off with an 18 year old CC student. She is 5'9 and has never done more than kiss. Today will be our second date and I will definitely school her in the finer arts. She is texting about how excited she is to lose her V card.

Second, another student. Also 18. Had trouble with some exams so I offered to help her out. Met for coffee. Did some academic help. We were a bit touchy during the date but nothing to scare her off. Second date planned for Sunday or next week after her classes. Will be putting on some more moves.

Oh, if only I could go back to college.Keep us updated, game on!

DutchTreat
11-27-16, 10:58
Atta boy!

To quote Rodney Dangerfield:

"Call me when you have no class! ".

Dutch.

Oh, if only I could go back to college.

Tipisil
12-09-16, 00:17
Atta boy!

To quote Rodney Dangerfield:

"Call me when you have no class! ".

Dutch.Hopefully ill have some more stories now that the school semester or quarter is ending.

Tipisil
12-16-16, 10:21
The 18 year old asian college student is pretty flaky. We were supposed to celebrate once she ended her quarter. Lo and behold, she tells me she is North Carolina.

The latina 18 year old college student, however, just finished as well. She is down to spend the night. This would be her first time even seeing a woody in real life. So brand new.

On the flip side, deciding if I should instead see the latina or an AA teacher I met online. It would be an hour drive for me. She's older, milfy, feels like she has not experimented enough in life, and has not been touched by her husband in three years.

Tipisil
12-22-16, 01:14
The asian college student up and left the state. Pretty flaky lately but I'm willing to wait.

The latina college student does not get up until 1 pm every day. Which makes it hard to meet up in the morning when I am most available. Still wants to meet up but have to get her to set her alarm or something. I'm thinking of just letting her go because she cannot commit at times to set an alarm.

Tipisil
01-10-17, 10:36
After much thought, I decided to drop one of the college students. She could just not get her act together to meet. Always with the slow text response, and unwilling to meet before 1 pm.

Sadly, whisper has been super slow lately.

Tiny Tank
02-22-17, 03:42
Never had luck with whisper. Majority is guys, gay guys.

Tipisil
04-11-17, 02:27
Never had luck with whisper. Majority is guys, gay guys.There are women, it just takes a long time with some dry spells.

Tipisil
04-11-17, 02:30
The app has definitely slowed down. The biggest downside is that all of the women that are DTF live east of the Mississippi. Therefore the only way to have fun is through skype or kik. Here are the ones that I do online things with whenever possible. Most are moms or are married without children.

For those who I have managed to meet in person because they visited SoCal, check out the non pro thread.

PoonObsession
06-24-17, 18:27
Tried this app out. Its true. It takes some effort and your texting game, posting game, needs to be on point. Posted a whisper early afternoon, got a bite, started chatting, she told me to come pick her up at her friends since she was visiting from out of town for vacation. I didn't rush. Said lets hit up a bar, chat, get a couple drinks, and see if there's a connection and we'll go from there. Picked her up went to a nearby chile's (baby back ribs ) had a few drinks, whispered in my ear that she wants to blow me. Went back to car, whipped it out for her, sucked me hard. A lady actually saw us as she was getting in the car and actually gave me wink and a thumbs up LOL. This girl paid for a room. We fucked and fucked. Ran out of condoms. She said she ok to BB if I was. Crossed my fingers and probably unloaded twice I her one with her on top and once with k9. Dumped a couple more loads in her a later that night and a couple more times the next morning before checking out. It seemed like she was sex starved for a couple months? Was an amazing time. I asked her if she was on birth control. She said no. As I dropped her off I told her to msg me her # through the whisper app. And I will meet her up again before she leaves. She msged me but never hooked up again. Because I dumped so many loads and wanted toncut off and and all connections. She was upset that I wouldn't see her again before she left. Oh well. Good times.

Tipisil
09-06-18, 22:41
I've been more active on snapchat lately and think I will finally score two of the women that I'm friends with. They both have a regular snapchat, which they use to promote their premium one, where they get naked. Both seem to do "daddy" packages with meet ups. Meaning you pay a few hundred and then you get to take them to the FC. Once is good at DT and the other just has a banging body. Ill post pictures of what they look like and the experience after.

SpikeBites
09-07-18, 02:00
I've been more active on snapchat lately and think I will finally score two of the women that I'm friends with. They both have a regular snapchat, which they use to promote their premium one, where they get naked. Both seem to do "daddy" packages with meet ups. Meaning you pay a few hundred and then you get to take them to the FC. Once is good at DT and the other just has a banging body. Ill post pictures of what they look like and the experience after.Definitely curious about this. Please keep us updated!!

Tipisil
09-08-18, 22:24
So I finally got to the end of my adventure with the premium snapchat.

There are two honeys that I have been chatting with off and on on the app. Usually they post previews and pictures where things are blacked out with images. Then they tell you that if you want to see the whole show to subscribe to their premium snapchat for uncensored content. In the past its usually been videos and pictures. Then it was upped to you getting their personal personal snapchat along with the privilege of texting them and doing some video sessions with them. Lately I have been seeing a few that also offer "daddy packages" or "deluxe" memberships where they offer meet ups. The girl in pink does her deluxe at 200. I asked her a few times if she was from the SoCal area. She repeatedly said that she was. She only took PayPal and venmo, but since I'm not savvy at all with that online money stuff I told her that I had 30 dollars on my PayPal account from who knows what. I sent it to her as a show of faith that I would send her the rest in cash once we met up. It was then that she added me to her premium, but then said, oh, she wasn't in Ca, she was actually in New York and that she couldn't meet up because it was too far. But that if I sent her the rest she would try to see me when I made my way over to that part of the country. Long story short, I am out 30 dollars with only a partial premium membership to show for it.

Second girl with the hula hoop has repeatedly put on her regular snapchat that she is from LA, specifically the westside. She posts pictures and videos of her in a bikini, her naked (but with hearts covering her parts) and then asks that you join one of her three tiers. Basically the more you pay the more access you have to her, with the top tier (being able to text and video chat and have regular meet ups is she is available. I have been chatting with her and have tried to get her to send me a picture that you're probably all familiar with, having the girl touch her nose with her pinky, show you the peace sign, or hold up a spoon. Things that would prove to you that she is who she says she is and not some troll or catfish or Nigerian dude trying to scam guys. I told her to send me a picture of her touching her nose, she sent a video of her naked touching her whole face while moving her body in a wavy fashion. Asked her to show me the peace sign next to her cheek, she sent another video of her naked dancing some 80's music where she shows the peace sign.

Now, I may be a corndog but something tells me that if she can't send the most basic of pictures it means that 1) she is not the brightest person in the world, or 2) she is a fish, and wants to cat at me (catfish). Needless to say, I am not going to pay for her premium.

This concludes my current adventures in the premium snapchat world.

SpikeBites
09-09-18, 03:30
So I finally got to the end of my adventure with the premium snapchat.

There are two honeys that I have been chatting with off and on on the app. Usually they post previews and pictures where things are blacked out with images. Then they tell you that if you want to see the whole show to subscribe to their premium snapchat for uncensored content. In the past its usually been videos and pictures. Then it was upped to you getting their personal personal snapchat along with the privilege of texting them and doing some video sessions with them. Lately I have been seeing a few that also offer "daddy packages" or "deluxe" memberships where they offer meet ups. The girl in pink does her deluxe at 200. I asked her a few times if she was from the SoCal area. She repeatedly said that she was. She only took PayPal and venmo, but since I'm not savvy at all with that online money stuff I told her that I had 30 dollars on my PayPal account from who knows what. I sent it to her as a show of faith that I would send her the rest in cash once we met up. It was then that she added me to her premium, but then said, oh, she wasn't in Ca, she was actually in New York and that she couldn't meet up because it was too far. But that if I sent her the rest she would try to see me when I made my way over to that part of the country. Long story short, I am out 30 dollars with only a partial premium membership to show for it.

Second girl with the hula hoop has repeatedly put on her regular snapchat that she is from LA, specifically the westside. She posts pictures and videos of her in a bikini, her naked (but with hearts covering her parts) and then asks that you join one of her three tiers. Basically the more you pay the more access you have to her, with the top tier (being able to text and video chat and have regular meet ups is she is available. I have been chatting with her and have tried to get her to send me a picture that you're probably all familiar with, having the girl touch her nose with her pinky, show you the peace sign, or hold up a spoon. Things that would prove to you that she is who she says she is and not some troll or catfish or Nigerian dude trying to scam guys. I told her to send me a picture of her touching her nose, she sent a video of her naked touching her whole face while moving her body in a wavy fashion. Asked her to show me the peace sign next to her cheek, she sent another video of her naked dancing some 80's music where she shows the peace sign.

Now, I may be a corndog but something tells me that if she can't send the most basic of pictures it means that 1) she is not the brightest person in the world, or 2) she is a fish, and wants to cat at me (catfish). Needless to say, I am not going to pay for her premium.

This concludes my current adventures in the premium snapchat world.Sorry to hear about this. A lot of those girls are fake. They just find pictures of girls from reddit and post it on snapchat pretending to be the actual girl. Sorry you got ripped off. I could've told you that it would happen.

There are a lot of other girls that do premiums but none will give you the time of day of intimate texts / chats. Not going to happen.

Tipisil
09-09-18, 18:44
Sorry to hear about this. A lot of those girls are fake. They just find pictures of girls from reddit and post it on snapchat pretending to be the actual girl. Sorry you got ripped off. I could've told you that it would happen.

There are a lot of other girls that do premiums but none will give you the time of day of intimate texts / chats. Not going to happen.Live and learn. I figure its just the cost of the game, much like picking up someone and getting bad service, getting ripped off in one way or another. I did however, stumble upon a local TS who is local and verified by someone else, but I don't roll that way.

Now, onwards towards the next app / website to see uncharted territory.

RealSexyPanda
09-10-18, 02:57
Just saw her pop up on tinder. I estimate beach cities or irvine based on location and search radius.

Tipisil
01-29-19, 01:16
Seems like things have been picking up lately on some of the phone apps, especially with the non pros. Mostly moms, but I am definitely not picky since they tend to have so much pent up energy.

Sen007
01-29-19, 17:38
Seems like things have been picking up lately on some of the phone apps, especially with the non pros. Mostly moms, but I am definitely not picky since they tend to have so much pent up energy.Which app please?

FarFarAway
01-29-19, 17:56
Seems like things have been picking up lately on some of the phone apps, especially with the non pros. Mostly moms, but I am definitely not picky since they tend to have so much pent up energy.Can you provide details of the apps? Can you keep your discretion? I have a SO. How do you approach?

Tipisil
01-30-19, 02:27
Can you provide details of the apps? Can you keep your discretion? I have a SO. How do you approach?I use whisper and Kik. Whisper to make the first contact, Kik to keep it going. Easy enough to hide stuff or just delete the app if it's hot. Whisper is just super random. Probably won't raise any flags. It's like having Reddit. I would say get a bunch of random apps so you could be like, oh, they all downloaded when I downloaded reddit.

On whisper delete your stuff from time to time. Plus the chats erase completely every time you delete the app; both a curse and a blessing.

FarFarAway
01-31-19, 15:34
I use whisper and Kik. Whisper to make the first contact, Kik to keep it going. Easy enough to hide stuff or just delete the app if it's hot. Whisper is just super random. Probably won't raise any flags. It's like having Reddit. I would say get a bunch of random apps so you could be like, oh, they all downloaded when I downloaded reddit.

On whisper delete your stuff from time to time. Plus the chats erase completely every time you delete the app; both a curse and a blessing.I have a smart burner so I am not worried about something on my phone. I am worried about being identified by someone on whisper who knows me, as I have a SO.

Tipisil
06-06-19, 23:32
Been at the whisper game again. Event exploits have been a 19 year old black college student who was more than eager to hook up. Said as long as I said pretty please I could also ask for a BJ.

I have also been chatting with a mom who's a bit farther into south OC. Seems like her husband has her extremely neglected so she is eager to meet up. She was on the fence but a good texting game made her come around. She works for the state gov, is around 5'4, Latina, curvy but not fat, and is tired of using her toys.

ScotchGuard9
06-17-19, 16:23
Been at the whisper game again. Event exploits have been a 19 year old black college student who was more than eager to hook up. Said as long as I said pretty please I could also ask for a BJ.

I have also been chatting with a mom who's a bit farther into south OC. Seems like her husband has her extremely neglected so she is eager to meet up. She was on the fence but a good texting game made her come around. She works for the state gov, is around 5'4, Latina, curvy but not fat, and is tired of using her toys.Better luck than I am having. It seems like there's not much pickings on there, especially for south county.

Tipisil
06-17-19, 23:25
Better luck than I am having. It seems like there's not much pickings on there, especially for south county.It's all about being patient and having good texting game. I am literally at this moment trying to set something up with two different girls. One is 20, white college student who is engaged but bf is an ass. The other is 19, white, petite who broke up with her bf.

And, got the 22 year old Latina spinner who doesn't weigh more than 110. I wrote about her before. She was engaged. Now married but is coming over Friday for old times sake.

Tipisil
06-26-19, 23:37
Haven't posted my updates here but will try to upload images of the recent successes. I've been getting some messages about costs, pointers, and such.

1) 18/19 year old black college student. She didn't expect anything but a good fucking. I think I once got her a box of lucky charms as a gag gift because she said she wanted some sugar. She thought it was hilarious and soon after had her on her knees. She was extra stressed out from finals and extra horny.

2) 21 year old CC college student. I think I got her a juul mint pack. We made out, and she was naked in the backseat of my car. She's into smoking and drinking so she's real flaky and takes forever to respond.

3) 38 year old mom. Once they send the nude pics you know you're going to get lucky so I set up times to meet soon after. She's done a lot of sucking in the backseat. She has 2. 5 jobs and one kid so scheduling is a nightmare but alwYs worth it.

4) the 110 pound Latina who was soon to be married, got married. She's been busy with a new job and can't leave her husband as often. She's a real gem in that she's a spinner, Latina, and super sweet.

5) most recent, as of like me typing this out I'm locking down a 20 year old white girl with a banging fit body. Her fiancée / long term boyfriend treats her like crap. We were set to meet up by a lake in OC but he had a few days off.

Basic pointers. Have good texting game. Don't send dick pics unless they request it. Be funny. Also, chat rating is important as many women will ignore all chats under 2. 5. I think my chat rating is at 4. 7 out of 5 so I rarely if ever not have someone respond to my chats. It's so important that many if not all of the women contact me after I post something.

WoohooSoCal
06-27-19, 12:32
A Post of Distinction, well done and thank you for the info, sir.

Haven't posted my updates here but will try to upload images of the recent successes. I've been getting some messages about costs, pointers, and such.

1) 18/19 year old black college student. She didn't expect anything but a good fucking. I think I once got her a box of lucky charms as a gag gift because she said she wanted some sugar. She thought it was hilarious and soon after had her on her knees. She was extra stressed out from finals and extra horny.

2) 21 year old CC college student. I think I got her a juul mint pack. We made out, and she was naked in the backseat of my car. She's into smoking and drinking so she's real flaky and takes forever to respond.

3) 38 year old mom. Once they send the nude pics you know you're going to get lucky so I set up times to meet soon after. She's done a lot of sucking in the backseat. She has 2. 5 jobs and one kid so scheduling is a nightmare but alwYs worth it.

4) the 110 pound Latina who was soon to be married, got married. She's been busy with a new job and can't leave her husband as often. She's a real gem in that she's a spinner, Latina, and super sweet.

5) most recent, as of like me typing this out I'm locking down a 20 year old white girl with a banging fit body. Her fiance / long term boyfriend treats her like crap. We were set to meet up by a lake in OC but he had a few days off.

Basic pointers. Have good texting game. Don't send dick pics unless they request it. Be funny. Also, chat rating is important as many women will ignore all chats under 2. 5. I think my chat rating is at 4. 7 out of 5 so I rarely if ever not have someone respond to my chats. It's so important that many if not all of the women contact me after I post something.