PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Studio

Spectator
10-04-15, 21:59
Girl was ok, thin, not too old, a little engrish but not much.

Her pussy was a little smelly, the shower was nasty, and the massage was completely disinterested.

She went thru the motions, I was in and out in under half an hour.

Johnnie: Maybe you could clean the house up just a bit will ya. Fresh towels, alcohol spray, and a clean shower are pretty basic necessities in this biz.

You could also dust. But cleaning the shower would be a great start.

Rcranium
11-04-15, 21:15
Girl was ok, thin, not too old, a little engrish but not much.

Her pussy was a little smelly, the shower was nasty, and the massage was completely disinterested.

She went thru the motions, I was in and out in under half an hour.

Johnnie: Maybe you could clean the house up just a bit will ya. Fresh towels, alcohol spray, and a clean shower are pretty basic necessities in this biz.

You could also dust. But cleaning the shower would be a great start.I've been to the one off 125. Didn't even know a shower was available. 3 times the woman was old and average looking at best. I did however get a true hottie on a Sunday night.

The place is old and run down, so I see what you're saying. It's the only full service AMP that I know of in that area and its very close for me.

Kanajx
04-12-20, 18:53
Hi I can't find it online. Can you post a link or address?

BigIrishBalls
05-14-20, 16:23
Hi I can't find it online. Can you post a link or address?You do realize this post was 2015 right.

ArchersTarget
05-14-20, 18:53
You do realize this post was 2015 right.Johnny got busted about a year in a half ago and 3 of his places got shut down. I believe he is serving time.