PDA

View Full Version : Massage parlors

Gloo 01
10-03-15, 20:57
I read where someone said to skip the table shower. I always take it in texas. It gives me a chance to see if they use their hands all over and I stroke while they are getting ready. Then when the towel dry you I hold it out for them to dry instead of just rubbing over it. This should tell them what I expect back in the massage room. If they don't respond in the shower room. You know you are going to just get a massage. So don't lay on the table and wish. If they put a towel over it slowly move it off. If the put it back. Guess what. No tip.

GMan25
10-05-15, 17:23
I read where someone said to skip the table shower. I always take it in texas. It gives me a chance to see if they use their hands all over and I stroke while they are getting ready. Then when the towel dry you I hold it out for them to dry instead of just rubbing over it. This should tell them what I expect back in the massage room. If they don't respond in the shower room. You know you are going to just get a massage. So don't lay on the table and wish. If they put a towel over it slowly move it off. If the put it back. Guess what. No tip.I agree with your assessment of the TS. Also, they prefer you take the shower as well. They know you aren't going to smell and it gives them a chance to inspect things.

IceFourPlay
12-04-15, 23:01
I read where someone said to skip the table shower. I always take it in texas. It gives me a chance to see if they use their hands all over and I stroke while they are getting ready. Then when the towel dry you I hold it out for them to dry instead of just rubbing over it. This should tell them what I expect back in the massage room. If they don't respond in the shower room. You know you are going to just get a massage. So don't lay on the table and wish. If they put a towel over it slowly move it off. If the put it back. Guess what. No tip.I believe I suggesed that, in one of my posts. The place I went to, offered it at the end, anyway. Even she suggested to skip it, and get more massage, and it is at that time, I get my ending of delight. I take them elsewhere, but my suggestion was for a specific place. I take them if they offer them first, sometimes. I always show up clean. It is silly not to.

RJohn1969
01-12-17, 01:05
I agree with your assessment of the TS. Also, they prefer you take the shower as well. They know you aren't going to smell and it gives them a chance to inspect things.What I've gotten comfortable doing is, in some places they offer a shower stall. I've never been charged money or time for using their shower, as I've been able to explain it's been a long day at the office, I just want to freshen up before the massage.

I've never been turned down on using a shower stall if they have one either, as they appreciate a clean me too! I come out of the shower, wrapped in a towel (as I've first been shown the massage table area to change), and ready to get down to relaxation.

RJ.