PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
02-27-04, 18:35
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Itiner Han
03-02-04, 14:04
Will this be the inaugural report for this section? I hope so. I'm such an AMP fan. Sorry I don't have more to write to make it an appropriately grand opening.

Was at Midori a week or two ago. The tall, pretty Korean girl is no longer there. Seem to be a lot of Thai girls more and more in Philly. Anyway, this one was Vietnamese. 6.8 looks, nice skin. Very unenthusiastic shower and HJ with no technique, so hard I was sore later. I actually did DATY for some reason (very rare for me to attempt with a provider), and she was wonderfully clean-tasting, one of the nicest of any girl provider or no. Overall experience a 5.5.

I think I'll go back to 1112 and see what they're like again.

Sam, I'd go to your AMP any night.

Anyone been to NY AMPs? Just curious. I don't see much on their board.

ExtremeSex
03-03-04, 15:45
I'm compiling the list now, as soon as I have it finished, I'll post it here. If anyone has any info on any local area AMPs, please drop me a message so I can update my list.

Timber Tree
03-04-04, 20:21
I myself would like to see this list, but if we start building this list the LE will bust them one by one. This may not be a good idea.

Itiner Han
03-05-04, 16:38
Extreme:

No offense, because I appreciate the time effort and expense, but is a comprehensive list really necessary? We already post more than enough information for LE, and these places change all the time anyway. Plus, as this section gets longer, people will always be asking the same questions anyway instead of going back and RTFF. I'd rather have up-to-date reports and ratings anyway that are written with certain searchable keywords (AMP, Asian, [provider name], [AMP name]) to make them easy to look up. But if you've spent a lot of time, maybe mongers you know from the board could just private message you for the list or something.

Sam Katz
03-05-04, 17:17
Timber Tree,

LE knows a lot more then you think, you think they drive down the 1819,1812,1800 area and don't know whats goin on? You don't think they can just grab a city paper?

The list will only help us

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Itiner Han
03-05-04, 20:37
On the other hand, it's not like this information is a big secret.

ct1
03-06-04, 07:52
All is true.
We have to remember that this is an election year and few busts get good publicity.
Sam mentioned the city paper. Also the yellow pages and there used to be a paper in the adult book stores too, so the net might be a bit easier but the info is there.
I found that the amp providers always provided a better service over all.

All that said we should carefull to.

Carbon
03-06-04, 17:10
Are there any non-asian AMPs in the area?

Timber Tree
03-06-04, 21:10
Like I said before, I would like to see this list of yours and I am not going stop you if you do put in the AMP List. What I said is just an advice, nothing else.

Itiner Han
03-07-04, 06:00
Carbon,

RTFF on the Philadelphia board. Non-Asian MP is Forum on 1800 block of Ludlow next to 2 AMPs. Possible MP at 1219 Vine, same block as Midori AMP. I haven't found out what the deal is with the 1219 place yet.

ExtremeSex
03-08-04, 08:46
So what is the consensus?

Should I post the list, or would you rather just PM me, and have me send you the list?

Let me know because it really doesn't matter to me either way. We could always use this forum for the discussion of AMPs.

Itiner Han
03-09-04, 12:29
8 is the theme of this report.

Went to 1800 Monday around midnight. I don't know why I've never been down that little strip before. Somehow I just got Ludlow mixed up with Ranstead, and wondered why all the 1819 girls were so ugly when you guys kept raving about Heaven. Dumbass, I know.

Picked a girl named Toni (Mi Jin) out of a lineup of 3. I usually like long hair and big fake ones, but her short hair was very cute and her body was great in tearaway panties, thin but not too skinny with nice shoulders and nice natural small Bs. Give her an 8. She said she'd come from Taegu 8 days ago, and didn't know how long she'd stay. Said something about LA.

So-so shower and thorough drying (no sauna). One of the better massages I've had at an AMP. Strange that the whole thing was through a towel. After the flip she was very languid, with a light touch, never rushed, with a great oral job on the boys. Not a true GFE because she never acted emotionally involved in that flirty way, and was tired rather than energetic. No Asian, DATY or other bonuses. Nevertheless, she was never cold either, and the whole experience was very satisfying and relaxing. Still an 8+ for service, straight CBJ and FS, especially with those squeezes (you know those squeezes), and I'd definitely recommend her.

She also never mentioned tips after collecting the house fee, even as I was about to leave.

Only crappy part was all the Korean guys hanging around, maybe talent suppliers or protection providers or something.

When I try 1812 and 1816, I'll let you know.

ExtremeSex:

My vote is yeah, post the list, what the heck -- it'll be nice to have the info in one place.

The Sampler
03-09-04, 14:51
When you guys start this list, be sure to mention the price and what you thought of the service. thanks

Sam Katz
03-09-04, 15:41
Post it

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

T Max
03-10-04, 20:46
I would really like to see a list, since I'm going to be in Philly for business in April. Sure I could open up the yellow pages when I get there but I would be nice to be able to do my reseach ahead of time.

Can anyone recommend some places around the convention center?

Tmax

Itiner Han
03-10-04, 22:21
One thing I just thought of: At Midori, the girls sit in the sauna with you instead of leaving you there to wait and wonder alone. Most AMPs don't do that, so if it's part of what you're looking for then I thought you mongers should know. Other than that, it's a pretty ordinary AMP but at least with reasonably young women.

Mr. Wet Wooly
03-11-04, 18:04
Question -

What type of selection is at the nonasian mp forum? Any recommendations?

thanks,
ww

Filipina Lover
03-12-04, 23:36
Which AMP has the best looking girls? I heard 1812 Ludlow which use to be Happiness has 8-12 ladies. Is this true anyone? I haven't been to one in a while and want to make sure I go to the current best one philly has to offer. Last time I was at 1812 over 2 years ago I had a girls named gigi who let me do her a second time without asking for the tip. At the end I paid her about 80 and she did't complain! I did her without protection the second time but was not able to cum, but was fun.Anybody who has been there recently let me know how it compares to Midori which I have never tried. I heard they have Thai chicks. Someone who has tried them all recently should rate them by numbers. We should all know which is the number 1 in philly.

Take care,

Filipina Lover.

Sam Katz
03-13-04, 05:38
Filipina Lover,

The lost monger with a ton of questions.

I say try Happiness to see for yourself.

You did her without protection?

Your as smart as my dog Chip.

Smarten up mongers.

Common sense advice from

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Silver #1
03-13-04, 10:22
I went to Midori three times in three weeks. The first time was with Cherry. She was fantastic. I have been going to AMPs in Philly since 1980 and this was one of the best times. The shower was fantastic and the room action was even better. She does spend alot of time in the rear. The massage was nice and sexy, DATY was sweet and the cowgirl finish was the best.

The second week was not as good. I had to wait for 45 minutes. I actually dozed off in the room. Then the Mamasan brought a very cute, tiny girl, but I forgot her name. The shower was barely worth the effort, she even forgot to clean the right places. The room was not much better. She had no energy or use of the english language. She did lightly kiss, but that was weird. She would just press her lips to mine and not move. DATY was long and boring. I think she enjoyed it, but she did not move at all. She did let out one little moan once. The finish was just as boring.

I thought that I would give it one more try. I got the line up of six beautilful girls. Luckily Cherry was there this time. The other girl was also there and I did get a smile from her. I guess the DATY was not as bad as I thought. Well the session with Cherry was as fun and exciting as the first time. She is just a fun girl to be with. She told me that she is there every other week. Now I have figure out if this will be a Cherry week or not.

All three visits were in the afternoon between two and four.

Overall scale:
Week one - 9.5
Week two - 2.0
Week Three 9.5

By the way, Philly AMP's are the best compared to the other cities I have visited.

Keep reporting!

Silver

Itiner Han
03-13-04, 18:33
Yeah, Filipina Lover, you do ever have a report? I mean, a current one? Not that the Forum isn't for the sharing of information and getting our questions answered, but jeez, every post from you is about finding a huge selection of the hottest girls in the same places. Just try one and tell us how it is. And don't go without the rubber again, dude.

Sam Katz
03-14-04, 13:11
100th Post for Sam

ExtremeSex,

You should just post the list, it can only help.

LE can get more then enough information from whats already been posted.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Itiner Han
03-17-04, 22:53
Is Midori temporarily closed?

ExtremeSex
03-18-04, 14:39
Sam I'm working out how to export it out of the Yahoo group. Once I get it working, I'll post the list.

ExtremeSex
03-18-04, 14:40
Itiner Han,

It is still being advertised in the CP, but I haven't been by the place recently so I can't say for sure.

Has anybody noticed, that many of the old AMPs are reopening under their old names again?

I saw an Add for Heaven, Cherry Relaxation, and a few others.

Silver #1
03-18-04, 19:37
Midori is still open. I was just there this afternoon. Got the line up and picked Candi from Korea. She said that this was her third day here and she worked in New York.

The shower was great, with all the proper places getting very clean. The massage was good, but short. Not much playing at the rear. Then she asked me to flip and I asked her to lay down.

She had a nice set of B cups and a great body. I worked my way down to DATY and after about two minites she stopped me.

Well we had a quick finish and then about five more minutes of a massage.

Overall it was not bad, but not great. I will not pick her again.

Silver

Looking #1
03-18-04, 20:57
Warning to any you uses a MP, Check out the Hartford CT reports. They shut down a MP and will start looking at any one who used a credit card.

Stuck
03-18-04, 21:19
Any of you guys ever get busted in an AMP? I haven't been to a Center City one in a while but am getting the itch. Just a bit paranoid right now.

Sam Katz
03-21-04, 20:19
The only thing that got busted was my nut at the AMP, Stuck I doubt anybody here got busted. Don't be paranoid and go to the sweet AMP, don't be scared.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Itiner Han
03-22-04, 03:28
Peedi and/or Mack:

If you make a run at Midori with Sam Katz in tow, good luck and have fun! We'll be anxious to hear what you come up with.

Sam Katz
03-22-04, 16:18
Han,

Someone will be visiting Midori shortly but its not peedi or mack, it's Macks friend, formally known as "nick" a new monger trying to test out all the AMPs.

He does not know about WSG, I will post for him when he tells me his experience.

Stay Tuned Mongers

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

B Fairfield
03-23-04, 02:57
Hey guy's I'm new to the wsg and Amp's and I was going through some of the earlier posts and keep reading about some place called Midori.

If it isn't too much trouble could someone help me out on a location of this place / It really sounds like a good spot to start my AMP experience.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was reformatted to remove extraneous indents and unnecessary word wraps.

Sam Katz
03-24-04, 16:24
Went to Midori last night with "nick", nice place from the looks. Got a lineup of only 3, He ended up with Cherry(Silver's pick) The other 2 girls just stood there like Sam Katz was going to pick next. Hah nope. I was in the waiting room for almost 45 minutes and luckily no mongers came in to talk to me. When nick came out he had a smile and said this place was the best(considering he's only been to the shogun) I do not remember everything he said but FS was well worth it 170 total, 20 dollar tip. From what I seen in Cherry she looked like a nice provider who could show any monger a good time. From his experience and Sam saying shes decent looking, Midori is well worth the trip. Check her out you probably won't be disappointed.

Which AMP should I take this guy next?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Itiner Han
03-24-04, 23:30
Fairfield:

Midori is at 1241 Vine Street. Some of the posts about it are on the Philadelphia board from before the AMP board existed.

Mongers:

As you know, I was wrong about thinking Midori might be closed. It's 1112 Sansom Studio (formerly Blue Fox) that is closed. I think it's temporary, maybe for remodeling. This could be a good thing for us, as the girls would be redistributed to other places with the same or connected owners. I think Midori is one of these.

Speaking of remodeling, there's a new place in the jewelry district at 802 Sansom called Paradise. It's so clean and new you'd never know you were in an AMP. I don't know about the women or service yet. What sucks, however, is that the room dividers are not solid walls and don't go all the way to the roof, so sound carries. On the other hand, night parking is easy and the location is in a business area with a lot of day traffic but almost no night traffic even on foot.

Glad to hear that Flaco had a good time at Angel (formerly Kings) on Front Street, since I didn't. Post here next time, dude! I see how posting on the other board let everyone know about the Hill, though.

I'm dying to experience the legend of the Hill. Hope Flaco's source is right!

I finally did try 1812, but haven't hit 1816 yet. 1812 has an unbelievable number of girls. They're not careful about separating mongers from each others sight like most places, and the shower and sauna are right by the lobby and the lounge, so if you're a privacy type of guy then forget it. But the place looked like it might even be fun to hang out at and shoot the shit. I had a great FS session with a long shower and GFE attention. I was happy. Overall experience a 9.

Sam Katz
03-25-04, 17:29
Today we were actually driving around the area and decided to check out a line up for a future visit. Actually went to purhaps (1812). The mamasan opened the door and we quickly went in. The mamasan looked like a peanut. It looked like a dirty little place kinda like Best. We got a line up of like 6 but they were all eh. Looked like they were tired and mad or something. One OK girl stood out. We said we would come back this weekend. 1812 is next on the list. I remember what that girl looks like, i'll get her name and all after nick FS's her!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

blackarcher
03-27-04, 22:05
Came into Philly from NY for a conference, tried to get into DaDaDA and was told all were busy, finally found Best, the place looks like a dump, mamasan called down one girl and this being my first time ever in an AMP I wasn't really comfortable. A girl comes down, first glance said so-so but upon closer inspection about a 7. Started with table shower and a light massage, back to room and a little more massage followed by CBJ, she did touch everywhere, FS followed and then we laid there for about 40 minutes with her cooing in my ear.

I never felt rushed and it was quite pleasant.

One thing I appreciated was she tried to shield me from another patron as I was coming from shower.

Cost was 50 for house 100 tip. Don't think I overpaid considering the time spent and how much I can spend in a club and not get any satisfaction.

blackarcher
03-28-04, 00:51
Ok,

My last night in Philly, it's a Sat night I decide to go over to 1812 Ludlow, door opens and I am greeted by an older women with a tight body, she grabs me and takes me right upstairs, now it seems that a lot of posters don't like the women that are older - big mistake. I paid the house and we went downstairs for a shower and massage, both were excellent and all the right spots were touched. Back upstairs and time for the main show, first a little massage with hands and also with her smallish rack, she took her time and held a little conversation, kissed me ALL over including my feet turned me over and ran her hair all over. Then came a CBJ and I never felt it go on. Then on to FS in several different positions ending with me going cowboy and using her hair like a rope. She rocked

Finished up and she massaged me a little more.

Told me her name was Candy. On way out door I saw a Thai or Filipino girl that was stunning I may have to come back for her. I would give the whole experience a 8.5.

Recommend you check it out.

T Man
03-29-04, 10:17
Hey guys,

I need your help on choosing an easily accessible AMP. I've been to the City of Brotherly Love once before and had a great time at an AMP over by the Convention Center.

This time however, I'll be staying in a NW suburb off of 476. I'd like to find a great Philly AMP that's easy-off and easy-on the freeway. Somewhere SAFE where I can park and leave my car. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, do ALL Philly AMPS serve you beer or is that just a select few? And is $50 the going rate all over town?

Thanks so much,

T-Man

Itiner Han
03-29-04, 20:35
T Man:

There's a place called Ridge Spa just off 476 at Conshohocken across from Ikea. I've never been there, and the reviews (Philadelphia board) don't look so great, but not horrible. But for convenience, it might be worth a shot. Also, there might be some action closer to King of Prussia. I think there are some places closer to Hatboro and Willow Grove, but if you're going to drive around town looking you may as well head to the city. Midori and 1812 seem hot right now.

Mongers:

I saw a website for an event called AsianModelPalooza. Abbreviated AMP. I wonder if the organizers were making a play on words.

T Man
03-30-04, 10:01
Thanks Itiner,

From reading these boards, I kind of got the impression that I wouldn't get the same level of service in the suburbs as I would in a downtown spa.

That being said, are there any downtown spas that are really easy to get to (so I don't get lost downtown) that offer a place to park?

Thanks,
T Man

Kilgore Trout #2
03-30-04, 15:23
T Man,

Almost all Philly AMPs will provide you beer if requested. The only AMP that does NOT provide beer, I believe, was Heaven. As for the beer, it is almost always mini-Bud cans. You can usually get one before shower & one before the massage, but don't count on getting drunk at an AMP. Two mini-cans is about the limit. They don't want to get the customer's drunk, can you blame them!

stgfir1
03-30-04, 17:11
T Man,

The best advice I can give is getting a city map. Center City is relatively easy to negotiate as long as you can keep the one - ways straight. It's not that far of a drive from where you'll be staying and the service will be much better.

Stay Safe

ExtremeSex
03-31-04, 07:58
802 Samson claims to have free parking, though I've not seen it.

Sam Katz
04-01-04, 14:41
Free parking? I would never park at the AMPs parking lot. Cops will label me as a john! It's best to park it somewhere and pay and walk to your AMP.

I read another story on SWs in the daily news, it's funny, the guy said he ain't got 150$ to go to the parlor and he got arrested with 5 other mongers. I hope none of the WSG crew was one of them 5!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

T Man
04-01-04, 17:30
Thanks guys,

I think I'm going to head down to 13th st, park at a meter, and try 216 (is that really called "DaDaDa"?) If for some reason 216 is a no-go, I'll give Midori a try.

I'll give a full report upon return.

Kilgore, Love your reports, keep up the good work!

Stuck
04-02-04, 10:28
Is that article in the Daily News on Line?

Stealth Philly
04-02-04, 11:39
I recently found this forum. I am a long time monger; first time posting here. I have happened to ride along the L for the last week during the afternoon. I saw 1 cute and 1 ugly wsw walking with a hispanic guy two days straight. I did not care to stop and ask. saw another pretty cute wsw, but a little dirty for my taste. From there, I ended up in south philly somehow. hehe.. saw a wsw on 8th and Jackson. She waved but I did not have the time to stop.

I hit Midori twice about two weeks ago, saw Lisa, short Thai girl. She about 5' weight maybe 90#. a great looker 8, body 9.5., attitude 10. massage so-so, but her bj was really good and FS-gotta tell ya'll (she seems to enjoy every minute of it). I will come back for her. On the way out, I saw Angie.. if anyone has report on her, please share it.

I also hit Sunflower, and saw Irene, another Thai girl, excellent massage and shower, finish with a HR. Will definitely come back for her.. She said she is from Queen down here for 3 wks and 1 wk off. look:8.5, body 9.0, attitude 10+.

the last one I hit was Shogun, saw Sandy, look 7, body 9, attitude 10+. FS, great massage and shower, had a great time with her. fantastic bj, she made sure you are having a good time. She spoke Englist fluent. a little bit rush though. but sure will come back for her.

well have fun and be safe fellas,

P.S. always wear a jacket when you think it's windy, but you don't have to. haha

Rumbler
04-02-04, 19:20
Yes it can be accessed at
http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/search/search_results.htm?pubName=dailynews&orderBy=date&pageStart=1&sitesToSearch=dailynews&pageSize=10&fieldsToSearch=HEADLINE%2CFORSEARCH%2CLEAD%2CBYLINE&queryType=all&searchSelect=article&query=hookers
Click on #2 for that story.

SJ Watcher
04-03-04, 13:23
Hi guys!

This is my first post and I am new to the Philly MP scene. I am looking for suggestions for a first time visit somewhere. I have read the posts and have some good ideas about where to go, I would just like some more suggestions specifically for a Philly first-timer.

Thanks!

Stealth Philly
04-04-04, 11:11
SJ Watcher,

I highly recommend Sandy from Shogun, it;s on 15th and samson. Check the citypaper for exact address. I spoke english very well. And she is very ORAL. my first time with her was great. Make sure you call before you head out to see her. I have seen other girls there before, but that was awhile ago.

peace out,
staying stealthy

Kilgore Trout #2
04-04-04, 14:15
Kilgore is shocked that you mongers still go to Shogun. It is the dirtiest (and I don't mean that in a good way) of all the Philly AMPs. Their carpets are about 100 years old with furniture to match.

Kilgore went to Heaven last week. First time at an AMP in about 6 months. The mamasan was more than happy to see Kilgore. I had to take a piss so immediately asked to use the bathroom, which I've used before, and is very clean. When I left the bathroom the mamasan was already in the room with a girl--Kilgore did not have time to request a lineup, but this girl was a cutey and acceptable. Her name was CeCe and she was from Korea. Age 24. She spoke english well, had shoulder length hair and a very tight little body.

The shower was nice, she made sure to hit all the right spots. After shower she retieved Kilgore a beer while he warmed up in the suana. Then we went back to the room for a lackluster massage.

After the massage she undressed and began to get down to business. She had small but very nice breasts and said, "my breasts too small". Kilgore eased her worries and explained that the pair was just perfect. Well all went fine. We did the standard multiple positions, etc. As usual Kilgore had the stamina of a marathon man, and after about 20 minutes of pounding CeCe started with the, "you cum soon, cum soon"--nonsense! After finishing CeCe laid with Kilgore still inside her for about 5 minutes, this was a very nice touch. After pulling out we still laid together naked for another 5 minutes. She is definitely a cutey and all-in-all a fun time.

Like Sam Katz did before me, Kilgore is retiring from the AMP scene indefeintely. It simply doesnt do it for kilgore anymore. The entire monger scene is getting very old. Kilgore is actually contemplating settling down with a civilian.

KT2

Venom
04-04-04, 15:54
Hi Guys,

I am a member of the Nashville, TN board. I've been in Philly for the past two weeks and finally got a chance to get out and "enjoy" the city. The posts on your board are really helpful. I decided to check out 1812 Ludlow location. I was serviced by a young lady name Joanna. The shower was high contact and the massage was unrushed. I have another trip scheduled to come back up here soon. Hopefully I will get a chance to go back to that place.

Venom

Member #1783
04-04-04, 20:31
Hey Blackarcher,

I saw Candy at 1812 too, thought she looked great. I asked for a facial (since she spoke no English, I had to "gesture" the idea) and she said no, pointing to her breasts instead. Do any AMP ladies take facials?

Sam Katz
04-05-04, 03:15
I see 1812 is the new spot until this Callowhill I been hearing about reopens. My friend "nick" has been facing financial problems so the mongering will be delayed for about a week or two.

Facials? I gave a Santa Claus back in 2003 to my favorite Miss AMP(search posts for the full story). I do not know if this is allowed but I've had many Miss AMPs break the rules for me. It's possible.

I agree with Kilgore, all I heard were bad stories from Shogun. I never been there and that's a good thing. You are also retiring from the AMP game? I know how you feel, the AMP is not a place I can keep going to. I might go back one day just for fun but probably not because I can meet a few girls outside the AMP for free. King Kilgore, Monger of the decade, your mongering tales and advice will be missed dearly. My bad if my last post made it seem like them Vics and Rum keg places were trash, I just figured AMPs were the way to go (my opinion).

Sam Katz says goodluck with the civilian.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Filipina Lover
04-05-04, 23:08
Hi Venom!

I read that you were at 1812 recently and had a girl named Joanna. I had a girl with that same name almost 4 years ago. She quit but I was wondering if that might be her. The girl I had was about 5'2 120lbs and she told me her chest was a natural 40c. Tell me if that was her and if you reccomend her. Any other mongers tell me if they had a girl at 1812 I heard on the board looks thai or filipina? Some monger on the way out saw a girl with that description. I very much like the filipina look! Can any one give more of a description on her and what name she goes by? I especially like the asians with the big titties!

Thanks,

Filipina Lover

Kilgore Trout #2
04-06-04, 01:30
Thanks for the kind words Sam. Kilgore isn't completely retired. Just finished with AMPs for awhile. I'll still cruise Broadway (Camden) and keep up with those reports. And if I happen to get an escort from city-paper I'll make sure to let you all know. I'll still be reading this board and making my comments.

KT2

Jim Neighbors
04-07-04, 18:46
I am here with two reports and a question. I like to take my AMP visits with my friend Larry, and we visited both Midori on 12th and Vine and Heaven on Ludlow. Both can be found in the City Paper, naturally.

They had about seven girls (all good!) in the lineup at Midori that night (around 12AM weekday two weeks ago). Larry chose the most beautiful (monger that he is) and I chose second, "Tanya." The table shower and massage were both brief and unremarkable. I also waited in the sauna until I was fully cooked waiting for my friend to finish his shower. We paid upfront a full $1.50, as requested, and tipped like gentlemen. Tanya was very nice for the FS, and we switched up three times before finishing. Not much for GFE, but she was very pleasant and nice (almost no English, having recently arrived from Laos). Larry's girl (can't remember the name) was wonderful according to him, and he made sure to get his money's worth. He had a delightful GFE.

The next week a little earlier on the weekday we went over to Heaven (after finding no one acceptable out of six at the Forum) and Larry chose "Sue" out of a lineup of two. She was an especially beautiful K-girl, and Larry was very happy with her. I wasn't so into the other choice so I waited there in the comfortable waiting room watching the big TV and relaxing on the nice couch ("I'm just here as company for my friend."). They had absolutely no problem with me being there, and I was quite at ease as no one disturbed me.

So now a question: are there any AMP's in the Philadelphia area that don't offer FS but just concentrate on the massage with HR and a little friskiness? Sometimes I just want that and don't want to shell out more than .80 with tip. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Kilgore Trout #2
04-08-04, 16:13
Jim,

All of the AMPs in South Jersey provide what you are looking for. None of the AMPs in South Jersey provide FS; however, what they lack in FS they make up for by providing a true 1-hour long massage with a happy ending. Most of these places charge $50 a half hour, or $60 an hour--Kilgore always gets the hour for an extra 10$. I do not know of any AMPs in Philly that really concentrate on the massage. Go to the South Jersey board to find a good AMP. Hope this helps.

KT2

Itiner Han
04-08-04, 18:08
Jim Neighbors:

I don't know of any non-FS places in Philadelphia, but I would guess it wouldn't be much problem to get a HJ on a slow night when MP mongering with Larry. I think non-FS AMPs would go out of business in Philly. Queen in the Northeast used to be such a place, but they switched to FS.

Mongers:

Interesting discussion on Los Angeles board right now about HIV prevention through a pill. Stupid if you rely on it with today's technology, but nice to think about. Viruses aren't cured in the way that bacteria are. They're only prepared for with vaccine containing a benign form of the disease. And we can't even do that for the common cold. Stay safe and wrapped. And wash. HIV transmission through BBBJ and DATY is generally regarded as low risk, but is acknowledged as entirely possible for a number of reasons. And there's plenty of other nasty stuff to jump from her TY to your face and that a rubber doesn't cover.

Venom
04-09-04, 01:00
Filipina Lover,

That description fits her except for the weight. She seems to be a little smaller than 120 lbs. That was my first time going so I don't know if she is like that all the time. If she is then I would recommend her.

Filipina Lover
04-09-04, 02:04
I heard at 1812 that they have 2 thai babes named Natalie & Cutie from the mamasan who have bit tits. I have not been able to go because of financial troubles so won't be able to go for a while. Mamsan knows from being a regular in the past and told me the info over the phone. Anyone who is planning on going to 1812 soon let me know how these babes are. Give me all the stats on those thai babes, but also check the line up. The rest are most likely korean. She told me they have 12 different ladies now. All you mongers let me know also if Callowhill has opened yet, but for now 1812 Ludlow is the place. PS to the monger who wanted just a massage and hj, I know of a place that specializes in that. They change there name a lot but I can tell you the address and phone number. It's 207 South 13st on the 3rd floor 215-735-0971. The 2 ladies are chinese named Lisa and Fungfung. Lisa doesn't speak english to much but the other girl does. It's $50 hour or $40 half hour. They close around 10pm

Kilgore Trout #2
04-09-04, 10:28
Itiner Han,

Good info on HIV & other STDs. People are still very ignorant when it comes to these matterrs. The pill you reffered to is total nonsense. I have always been vocal about practicing safe sex with working women. Kilgore has been mongering for many years now, and has ALWAYS used condoms when having sex; and on only 5 occasions did not use condoms when having BJs. Kilgore has never had any type of STD. Although studies have proven BBBJ & DATY are low-risk (as Itiner Han stated below), low-risk does NOT mean NO risk--you can still contract HIV through oral sex, it is juts not as likely.

One last piece of info, studies have shown that uncircumcized men are more likely to catch HIV from BBBJ's than circumcized men--this is becuase uncircumcised men are more apt to having cuts/abrasions on their penis. This was a published study which can be easily found on the internet.

Be Safe!

KT2

Stealth Philly
04-09-04, 11:04
I know of one NON-FS in south philly. It's n 8th and Snyder. Execellent massage with HR. Check it out. Watch out if they ask you for a FIRM massage. As for me, I can handle it only half a session. Make sure you said MEDIUM or soft.

Have fun and report back.

Later

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Jim Neighbors
04-09-04, 11:25
Thanks to both of you, Mr. Han and Trout, for your prompt responses. We did find the place in W.C. (Therapy) and were both quite pleased with the results as a non-FS AMP. Perhaps we'll hit S. Jersey next; though a glance at their board suggests that a lot of these places have been scuttled. I guess we'll have to do some independent research of our own, as well, but we're still open to suggestions for non-FS if there are anymore out there.

Itiner, I looked at the LA boards at the so-called HIV prevention update. Jeez, I'd see that as NO excuse to go BB. I'm worried enough about BBBJ's as it is, not just for the HIV, but for the other "H" STD (which you can get from a cold sore in someone's mouth). That one scares me the most, since you could theoretically get it even from covered FS. Anyone with any experience or suggestions in this domain? I'd love to be able to get BBBJ's, at least, without worrying about blisters the next week. As for FS, I'd just never go without the wrapper.

Thanks,

Jim

Sam Katz
04-09-04, 14:25
From a lot of mongers talking, I say Midori is the best AMP right now, I see everyone gets a line up at this place. You know you can just ask for a HJ for a little cheaper. Just because they do FS don't mean they can't just give you an oily HJ for cheaper.

As for the massage, I skip that shit, mongers like the massage when it's a waste of the hour, gets the girl tired, and it's really just a backrub. If you have ever got a legit massage before it's a total 180 from what AMPs provide. You know why your there, and they know why your there.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Jim Neighbors
04-09-04, 18:37
Mr. Katz,

Your almost honor, I must respectfully disagree. I think a lot of the actual massage-oriented AMPS have girls who do more massages than a lot of regular masseuses. And though I defer to your experience, I've personally found some of the massages I've gotten at these places to be much better and more therepeutic than those I've gotten from the legits. Add the final touch to that, and you've got a great value! But the ultimate truth of the matter is that in all cases, YMMV, and that's just a part of the fun.

Jim

Itiner Han
04-09-04, 20:52
You guys are right. Sometimes I just can't believe the dumb shit people think is true. Yes, the big H is a big worry. So many other STDs will go away, but this one never leaves and it will affect everyone you're ever with after. Yes, the HIV pill is a bunch of shit. Yes, foreskins generally provide another place for dirt. If your life is at stake, educate yourself so at least you know the real risks. Don't go to Joe Idiot's webpage. Go to the surgeongeneral.gov or a hospital page or WebMD, something reliable for whatever you're looking for.

Congratulations Filipina Lover for actually posting information. Keep up the good work, man.

Sam Katz: I still like the massage. It tells you something about the girl, and it's relaxing.

Sam Katz
04-10-04, 14:50
So West Chester Therapy only provides an HJ?

Wow how do they stay in business?

How did the girls look?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Jim Neighbors
04-11-04, 01:31
Dr. Katz,

At WCT I'd rate both the ones we saw as solid 6's. Both are K-girls, too. But the NJ AMPs seem like the next stop. I'll post if it happens.

Yours,

Jim

Kilgore Trout #2
04-11-04, 13:50
Jim,

If you'r interested in South Jersey AMPs, drop Kilgore a PM and I will provide you some info on good spots.

KT2

ThePerson
04-12-04, 00:15
Itiner Han,

What place are you referring to in the Northeast. Thanks.

Itiner Han
04-12-04, 02:37
ThePerson,

Queen Spa is near the Northeast Airport off the Boulevard. They have an ad in the City Paper. They used to be HJ only but they switched management and went to FS. I have a short post on the Philly board 2/11/04. I doubt the same girl is there.

Sam Katz
04-12-04, 20:42
DR. Katz?

I like that

Well anyways, I went to DaDaDa today with 2 of my friends(not peedi and mack) for them to try it out. That place is not good for people to go to since there was a bum sitting right next to the entrance bugging you the whole time your trying to get your monger on! The mamasan had some ultra slanted eyes. She brought out 3 girls and they were all wack. We laughed and left, never go to DaDaDa. We just planned on going home because we kinda ran out of time after dinner. Sometime this week, the Ichi- Ban is getting hit up!

My friend will finally experience Two Pop Toni.

Stay Tuned Mongers

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Sam Katz
04-12-04, 21:22
Queen Spa is the shadiest/ not shady AMP around. I seen it was under a medical building with ambulance vans outside. It scared us a few months ago. Looks way too much like a legit AMP.

Chateau Relaxation? Hah, Shogun ain't fooling anyone with there new name. That place sucks either way.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

T Man
04-13-04, 10:29
My AMP report from 4/7/04.

I've only had the pleasure of experiencing the AMP scene here in Philadelphia once before (see my October post about 216 N 13th). Having the opportunity to stay in your lovely city again, I knew a repeat visit was in order.

On my first visit to 216 N 13th (the place called DaDaDa), I had a fabulous session with a tall and busty (natural) girl named June. Since six months have gone by since my session with June, my hopes on seeing her again today were not set very high. Taking some advice I had learned in a recent viewing of the movie Something about Mary, I decided to clean my own pipes (sans glob of goop hanging from my earlobe) before I left for the spa in hopes of making my visit to the spa a LASTING one.

As I entered the building and rang the buzzer, I was greeted not by the mamasan, but by an attractive Korean girl in a tank top. She asked if I had been here before, I answered in the affirmative and asked if June still worked here. She said YES! I said “really, is she available?” She said, "Yes, tall busty girl, right?" Well, that does describe June for sure, I was stoked!

I sat down on the bed and started getting undressed when the door opened. In came an attractive, tall and busty women, but it wasn't June. I asked her name and she said Julie, crose enough I guess. She gave me a hug and said she remembered me (ya right). Don't get me wrong, she was tall (about 5'7 with three-inch pumps on) and busty (totally unnatural compared to June's lovely set of natural bazoombas) but hey, I'm not going to turn her down.

She gave me a hug and started kissing me, nice start! I reached around and felt her ass (nice!) and then slid my hand up and into her bikini top. After a few minutes of play, she asked me to get undressed for the table shower and asked if I wanted anything to drink. Of course I asked for a cold beer. About the time I finished undressing she returned with a cold can of bud and started handling the merchandise. I drank down about 1/2 the can and then she led me to the TS.

The TS was nice, very hot and soapy. Attention was paid to the appropriate areas and she had a nice touch. I kind of wished she would of stripped down to nothing and hopped on (like June did) but again, I wasn't about to complain.

After the TS she led me back to the room and started kissing me, she's a great kisser! She kissed my neck, nibbled my ear and stuck her tongue into my mouth, very nice! She then whispered in my ear "everything?" And I of course said yes. She excused herself to get the condom, which gave me a chance to fish out my five AJs and finish my bud. When she returned she dimmed down the lights and took off her bikini top and bottoms revealing a lovely set of (unnatural) hooters and a hairless kitty (my first at an AMP).

She pulled me against her body (at this time I was at full attention) and started again with the kissing and ear nibbling. After a few minutes, I lay down on the bed (stomach first) and awaited my massage. Well, I never really got a massage. She started with some light caresses all over my back and ass, and then started to run her bazoombas and hairless (and wet) kitty all over my back, ass and legs. Then I felt something I've often heard about, but never had received, ASIAN! She gave me quite the ass licking; in, out and all around. I NEVER thought that I would enjoy such a thing...but I was in heaven. This lasted about 10 minutes and I realized that this meant the end of our DFK. A small price to pay to have your anus toungued.

She asked me to flip, which I happily obliged her, and she began to rub her tits and ass all over me, kissing everywhere as she went. When she finally worked her way down to my nether regions, she performed such a great "hidden rubber trick" that I thought I was actually getting a BBBJ. I took a look down at her, saw the condom on, and mentally complemented her on her misdirection.

She continued the BBBJ for about 10 minutes until I got to the point where I needed her to stop. I asked her to stop and lay down on the bed so I my exam her a little more closely. She lay down and I kissed her neck and ears (I made sure to stay away from her lips and tongue that were just in MY ass!) and slowly worked down to those large unnatural breasts. I sucked and played with her nipples, which made her groan and moan (probably fake) and then worked myself down to her hairless delight. I must have gobbled a good 15 minutes before I couldn’t wait any longer and stood up and gave her a good hard ramming. Since I had extricated the demon seed earlier, I was able to go at it hard for about 15 minutes before I started tiring and sweating like a pig. I took a look at the clock and saw that the time was just about up.

I knew that I wasn't about to finish, and to be honest with you, I was damn tired! I had her kneel before me and pay her homage to the long bone that dangles. I blasted very nicely about 5 minutes later, man was I was spent! After resting a couple of minutes there on the bed, she offered me another TS. I gladly accepted. This time it was alot less playful and rushed, but it was still nice. We walked back to the room and I got dressed. As I was ready to walk out the door she gave me a hug and a nice kiss (DOH! Forgot about the ass breath!). I walked back to my car with a big smile on my face, man I love this city!

Addendum: I had no problem driving into the city and finding 216 n 13th. I parked in a lot across the street from the spa, which was very convenient. I was gone about an hour and a half and the guy in the lot asked for $10, WHAT? He motioned toward a sign and said "didn't you read the sign?" I then read the sign. "$10 flat rate after 3pm". I didn't try to haggle; it was my own fault for not reading the fricken sign. I paid the guy $10 and was on my way.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Drevil
04-13-04, 17:56
Regarding the Big "H":

Jim Neighbors, Itiner Han is totally right. Once you get the H, you're in it for life. There is no cure yet (there has been some lukewarm success in europe with superoxide treatment but that is still far from approved yet). Like HIV, there is no pill to take that will keep HSV away.

Anyway, here's the lowdown on HSV.

HSV1 is the virus that *usually* causes the cold sores and HSV2 is the one that *usually* causes genital herpes, although I think because of the increase in the practice of oro-genital sex, specially during the last two decades, I have seen both these types frequently in both places (oral and genital).

You can contract HSv 1 or 2 by coming in contact with the liquid from inside a Herpes sore, either oral or genital. Therefore, if you avoid any contact with the sore, you should be safe. This, however, is actually harder than you'd think cause sometimes sores are not visible and the infected partner might not tell you that they have an active sore. So really it boils down to two options... either have a truthful partner that tells you when they are having an outbreak, or avoid having oral/genital contact, period.

This holds true even for covered FS; its simply not possible to cover the whole genital area just to be sure; you can put on a condom but the area around would still not be covered. BBBJs or covered BJs are a *little less* risky (although still not totally "safe") since you can atleast look for the sores. You could also technically try this approach at the Y if the lady is shaved. I had a GF for 2+ years who had HSV2 (and told me about it at the start) and I managed to not get HSV by using the same techniques above.

The only real way to "protect" yourself from getting infected if having sex with an infected partner is to have them take valacyclovir (Valtrex) for about a week to suppress any outbreaks. Good luck trying this approach on an AMP chick!

As to anyone who has contracted Herpes, please be considerate and avoid sex until the sores are gone. Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure that your signifact other, if pregnant, is protected. This is a bloody mean thing to give to your newborn.

Education, as always, is the best prevention. I suggest spending some time on the following links from WebMD for all.

HSV Info...
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/52/49875?z=1814_00000_0014_f1_07

Info on all STDs...
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/10/2953_511?z=1814_00000_0014_f1_06

Good luck all and be safe!

Dr. Evil

This is interesting, but why don't you re-post it in the "Save Sex" section of the Forum where other Forum Members who are interested in this information might be able to find it.

Thanks,

Jackson

Hot To Cool
04-13-04, 19:50
T Man,

I'm glad you had a nice experience there. I'll try to duplicate.

As for the parking, there is free two-hour parking on the street at the 200 block of N Camac Street. You can access it only by turning south on 12th Street from Vine St and then an immediate right onto Summer or Winter Street(I don't remember which). Camac Street is a one way southbound street on your left. Of course, all metered parking in the Center City Philadelphia area is 15 minutes for a quarter. There may also be some free spots(not during rush hours) on the north side of Vine St near the Sunoco gas station, although north of Vine I'd be wary of vandalism.

Hopefully, I'll have a post on mongering instead of parking next time LOL!

Sam Katz
04-14-04, 01:47
T Man,

What a coincidence we both post about DaDaDa at the same time but one of us was turned off and the other turned on.

Anyways, I think Heaven is done for, not coming back. I don't know if this info is true but my source is reliable.

And theres some hardcore mongers in here, who would enjoy getting there asshole licked? That is just sick(my opinion). Sex is sex but what makes these girls need money so bad they'll lick a strangers ass for 10 minutes? It's bad enough I think to DATY an AMP chick. I don't know, not hating just suprised.

And about the "H"

Becareful mongers, I know a lot of you SW mongers love them bare back BJs and such, look out for them sores. AMP chicks too, watch out for everything.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Dutch Treat
04-14-04, 10:06
Katz:

I think its pretty sick that you (on the "philly amp" board) would want to see all the names of the mongers that were nailed by LE and had their names printed in the Inky, IMHO. I'd be happy to post these names for you, if you would first post your real name, address, phone number, e-mail, and employer for all to see.

Do you begin to appreciate what the loss of anonymity is like?

If the notion of rimming turns you off, please feel free to read and use another board. I guess in your estimation I'm pretty sick. Too bad. This board is about sharing sex info, not slamming others proclivities!

Dutch Treat
04-14-04, 10:08
Katz:

I think its pretty sick that you (on the "philly amp" board) would want to see all the names of the mongers that were nailed by LE and had their names printed in the Inky, IMHO. I'd be happy to post these names for you, if you would first post your real name, address, phone number, e-mail, and employer for all to see.

Do you begin to appreciate what the loss of anonymity is like?

As to your comment on AR being "sick" on the other Philly board, if the notion of rimming turns you off, please feel free to read and use another board. I guess in your estimation I'm pretty sick. Too bad. This board is about sharing sex info, not slamming others proclivities!

Kilgore Trout #2
04-14-04, 14:24
Tman,

"After resting a couple of minutes there on the bed, she offered me another TS. I gladly accepted."

Kilgore is usually familiar with all the terms used on this board, but I must admit I am a bit confused here--what is "TS"? I checked the Terms & Abbreviations index but found nothing.

Also, you mentioned that you didn't kiss her after you recieved a rim-job. kilgore NEVER kisses, who's to say that she didn't give 5 rim-jobs earlier that day.

On another note, is it just Kilgore or do AMP girls usually have bad breath. I continually notice these girls have what I'd consider "stagnant" smelling breath--which I find repulsive. Has anyone else ever found this to be true? Could it possibly be the spicy/chinese type of foods they eat?

KT2

Sam Katz
04-14-04, 17:56
Hey,

Calm down I knew somebody would take this the wrong way. I said I was suprised at others turn ons, not hating. So how would that be slamming? People have different wants I understand that, everyone also has there own opinions, just because were on a sex forum don't mean everyone has to agree on sexual wants, I just didn't know people enjoyed that, so it was a suprise to me, I bet theres more people on this very forum that agree with me. Maybe.

If someone didn't like something I enjoyed then whatever, it's there own opinion, let it go. Every experience posted on this board is based on opinion. You could rate a girl a 9, who was great in bed, too chubby, I would never go back, this place is the best...etc. Some one could think different. Thats all, not hating.

As for the list, I was just wondering If a "nieghbor" of mine was on the list. An old friend that told me about the whole monger game in Philly many years ago before I had the slightest idea of ever going to an AMP. I lost touch with him and was hoping he wasn't on the list. That's all, nothing more. Whatever, next time i'll just get the paper myself, and I know it's humiliating to those guys, you make it sound like i'm trying to make it public, when it already is.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Silver #1
04-14-04, 23:08
I thought that I would try the new place at 802 Sansom street. After riding around for 30 minutes to find a parking place and dumping 4 quarters in the meter and going to a closed ATM machine and walking another 3 blocks to another ATM and going back and dumping another quarter in the meter I arrived at the door. I rode the smelly elevator to the fifth floor and rang the bell.

I rang the bell again. I waited about five minutes checking out the fire trap of a building with one exit and trash in the fire stair and a smelly elevator to the street. Well, I was about to leave when I heard the shuffling of feet and a "WHO IS IT"? I said "is this the spa?" and she said "YES, BUT WE ARE CLOSED".

Well now I have cash in my pocket and a woody in my pants and I have to get back into that smelly elevator. That took care of my woody!

So, was this place busted or can they not find enough girls? This was 3:00 in the afternoon. I thought that an amp on the 5th floor was kind of weird. No place for a quick exit.

Tom Kat
04-15-04, 14:36
Has anyone used the Asian Spa on route 3 on the extreme west side of Philly (one mile east of route 1)?

Dutch Treat
04-15-04, 14:45
Katz:

If that's what you meant, then why not say that instead of (Your Words):

"Somebody post the 21 mongers names on here, let's see who these clowns are."

and

"...who would enjoy getting there asshole licked? That is just sick..."

You need to choose your words carefully in a public forum, otherwise people get pissed (I've been there too!).

Anyhow, no harm done.

Aegis911
04-15-04, 15:24
KT2,

I think what TMan was meant by TS is table shower.

Aegis911

DocStrangelove
04-15-04, 16:23
Kilgore Trout,

I have always thought TS to be an abbreviation for either Table Shower or Transsexual. I was assuming the former in the context used. Somebody please set me straight if I am in error.

My experiences are consistant with yours in that at least 50% of the time the AMP girls exhibit breath that is less than desireable.

Always a crap shoot. The hottest little asian sexpot may surprise you with the kind of breath that will scare a buzzard off a shitwagon. I don't know what the hell their eatin`, and am pretty sure I don`t wanna know!

At risk of sounding like a newbie, I must confess to never having pulled any pussy with a clothspin on my nose.

I checked the mugshots from the Kensington sting. Sends shivers up an old mongers spine. The opposition is now playing hardball.

They are more than willing to ruin your life to advance their cause.

IMHO, attempting to destroy a taxpayer with a career and family because he participates in a little illicit free enterprise is just sick.

They are the criminals, they are the ones commiting evil acts.

Unfortunately we are the minority.

Be careful out there.

Dog

T Man
04-15-04, 17:52
Kilgore,

The 'TS' I was referring to was 'Table Shower'. And in regards to the kissing/rim jobs, there was one thing I forgot to mention: after the second table shower she took a shot of listerine and offered me the same. I don't know if that totally gets rid of the ass cooties from the previous mongers, but to be honest with you, I wasn't thinking with the big head!

All in all, it was a great visit to DaDaDa.

Kabuki Lancer
04-15-04, 21:50
Amigos,

No one is giving you el beso negro (Asian?) without slipping a condom on their tongue first. If you think about it, outside of them getting in real close, your licked bung hole goes on the end of your dick via the condom - better make sure the table shower is a good one!! Ha$ta

Moe DeMonger
04-16-04, 01:10
Just lately made a triple-stop tour to some MPs and found a couple of dead ends as well.

Checked out Midori for the first time and while I did have a buisiness card to the place that I'd come by at another MP, flashing it to make it apparent that I wasn't a stranger didn't seem much-called-for. Wound up with Angie who, like two other girls I saw in passing, was about 5' tall and in looks I'd put about a 7 in rating on Angie. As an AMP experience overall, I'll call it a 6, I 'spose. Massage comprised brief segments of hard rub, feather touch, and some pretty well-done off-center rimming. All of which progressed with a fluidity that made it seem practiced but left good leeway for ample pumping, which she seemed to respond to favorably in the vocal and spasmodic aspects. Another case of a decent job done, but just a bit too ordinary to rate higher.

A swing and a miss: seeing rumors of a possible 'Hill re-opening is excuse enough to take quick scouting detour up there and see if the door swings open. Negatory findings RE that; no swing, no pulse. Not that I'd likely be the first to know if that's changed, but nothing's up this far up-town at this time.

Down to Ludlow and another swing and a miss: 1816 has been rumored to be a newly operating MP, that door is also not un-bolted at this time. Logically, though, if 1812 is close enough to spit to then stepping over there won't be much harder so....

Sure I did. But I must say that it didn't appear any less Asian than I've ever found it in the past. Maybe all the ethnic variety of attendants that has been reported is here on at least some inconsistant basis- I don't know- but it just isn't obvious to me. Haven't much to complain about RE Candy, my attendant, though. I'd say she's another 7 in looks, though her rack is a bit more large 'n luscious than that of Midori's Angie. Likes having them sucked on, too. Also, her bath technique was different with hot towels and back-walking, she was a bit more dilligent a rimmer, and she had even better appreciation of the pumping. I'll let the ratiing as an AMP experience rest at 7.5, but I'm just a little tempted to make it 8 due to the nap. Sure, the nap; lying back entwined after everything in a lovers' embrace and napping together for awhile. Reminds me of some of the times I'd seen at the late Hwoi Sung (later called Bonanza VII) and da 'Hill, both where I'd be napping like that with the girls- at least until a mamasan would start to holler. In this case, though, no one did holler; we were just woken up after a nice while by a truck outside blaring its horn.

Now, talk about a location that been around for ages (under one name/management or another) I made a final stop at Kimono Manor, where I got with Pink. This one is flat-featured and about 5'7", pretty firm body with non-descript curves and I'll call her a 7.5 in looks. She's an intensive rimmer who also will don a glove and do finger-pntrtn. during head. Some might like that but I find too much pain in it to be turned on (maybe not so much if she lost some nail in at least one finger (?)). A 7 as an AMP exp., I'll say, with strong urgings from her to come back and ask for her- even if it means insisting on waiting for her- so we'll have a better time yet. As to whether that's believable: I'd give the nod. Been my experience that it's perfectly likely that when returning to a particular AMP lady- even if the first time felt relatively lukewarm- she'll be glad enough to to see you back for her that things will get steamier. With Pink in particular, though, I'd have to get used to speech/voice that's more *pigeoney* than I usually run into.

Gotta go for now so, in the meantime, don't do anything I would do- if you can take those words with a straight face.

Sam Katz
04-16-04, 02:36
Yes, It's official 1800 is down. Any articles about the bust?

Even though AMPs only get busted once unlike the SW scene where they can keep pulling mongers in, we gotta be careful. How unlucky can a person be? Theres really no precaution with AMPs, if you get caught it's just horrible timing.

I'm begining to learn the operation behind AMPs, once I get it down pat i'll let you guys know.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

ExtremeSex
04-16-04, 07:09
Yes, as Bravado Man stated, the girls use condoms on thier tounges when doing the deed. Some places even place a flat latex barrier over your anus while doing it.

Persoanlly, it really doens't do much for me, so I'd rather get on to other activities. It was cool the first few times I experienced it, but now, it just sort of drags out the festivities.

T Man, glad you had a good time. I like the busty asian girls myslef, so I might have to pay a visit to 216 one of these days.

Silver, I've been walking by 802 for the past week, and from what I can tell, they've never been open (mind you this is during daytime). I've seen a few mongers walk in and walk right out agian.

LexLuther
04-16-04, 15:03
As an avid fan of AMP's, I would just like to weigh in on this topic of AR (Asian Rimming). Naturallay, you will find a lot of variety in the providers you find in these AMP's so there are certainly exceptions to what I am about to say.

In general, most of you who know anything at all will know that most of the girls who work at AMP's are Korean and Koreans are known for being sticklers for hygiene, which is one reason for the ubiquitous table shower.

Now many of these girls do not even offer DFK, so what makes you think a girl who will not DFK you is going to stick her tongue up your ass.

No! Just like the BBBJ, in which it turns out that the provider has deftly slipped a condom (which she had concealed in her mouth) onto your Johnson, the AR part of the show is, more often than not, just another illusion. There are several ways of doing this. One is the so-called dental dam, which is often just a piece of Saran Wrap. Another oft-used trick is that the lady will moisten her finger tip and run that around your anus. Since her head, face, and hands are hidden behind your ass, you can't tell what she's doing. One way to tell if she's using this technique is to make sure you know where her hands are at all times.

So in summary, I doubt that any of these girls actually uses her tongue directly on your ass. Although, as I indicated earlier, there are exceptions to every rule. But in general, if the girls would not allow DFK, then you know for sure that the AR portion of the show was just another trick.

LexLuther

Chief_Wiggum
04-16-04, 16:57
I agree somewhat with what LexLuther has posted. The Asian is different per girl, and based on my experience, per city. In IL (where I usually post), a lot of the asian I got was BB. In Philly, I think all the asian I got was covered (then again, I've only been to Philly a couple of times). In Hong Kong, it's hit or miss. Not existant in HI (not that I tried to get it), and 50/50 in CA. In Toronto, it seemed to be more BB than not, as not was the exception. I've heard that in DC, covered asian is the exception, also. Personally, I don't ask for it as I think it feels weird; conversely, if it's covered, it doesn't do anything for me, and I'd rather be getting a bj and/or some ball licking.

Jonaminc
04-17-04, 00:08
Been following this thread and I have to say it's gotten very intriguing. I love to banter on these things and it sounds like you guys have both ends covered (yep, that was intended).

Although, I do have to say that AR has been done without a covering several times to The Minc. Most notably in the Philly offshoot town of Reading. A lovely Korean named (per her verbiage) "She-She" would spend countless moments with her tongue playfully grazing the tender rear door. Even had that same tongue slip it's way inside for a peek.

Now I know many of you will believe you know better than the empirical recipient in this case, however, The Minc can assure you this was not a fantasy and I back this claim up with all sincerity. When those small protusions on the tongue can be felt on your hole - when the moisture there is evident, and when she trails up your back leaving a tasty little trail of wetness in her wake, there's little question left.

So next time you find yourself in that kneeling position my monger friends, and she starts to explore your nethers, make it your challenge to figure out what's happening back there.

One last comment. Call me a twisted man, I know of at least one of you that will, but when that tongue is bare, she can spend all the time in the world back there.

Sincerely,

The Minc

Kang
04-18-04, 02:45
Hey,

Is 1800 really colsed now? =( That stinks, so where is the best place to go then? I guess I am a new monger, but have tasted just one AMP. I need a variety now I guess. I see most places have mixed results. Making it hard to figure out which place I would want to go. I'm afraid that the service will be below par. Well, any info will be grateful.

Thanks In Advance.

ExtremeSex
04-19-04, 07:59
LexLuther, you are indeed correct. On several occasions I could tell that it was not a tounge doing the probing, but rahter a latex covered finger.

Still there have been occasions where that was not the case.

Either way, I think I would prefer spending the time on some other activity.

My first experience with this was with Suki at Da Hill. If anyone has expereinced her, you will understand that was an extreem entry into the world of asian.

Dutch Treat
04-19-04, 10:06
Dear Jonaminc:

FYI: I would say I got Asian app. 50% of the time in Philly, and 100% of the time it was BB.

My (fairly extensive) experience in DC is that Asian is actually provided about 80-90% of the time, usually always bareback.

With respect to your last stanza, you are quite the wordsmith!; my sentiments exactly, particularly if the wood is being rubbed at the same time by the provider!

Suburb Monger
04-19-04, 21:45
If I can chime in here, asian is always a unique experience. The times that it has been performed from the suburban amp's I frequent, it is almost always BB. I like to actually watch the deed being done and stroking of the member is always a must.

ThePerson
04-20-04, 00:34
Hey Sam, You mention that Queen spa is the shadiest place you have seen. Did you actually go in and if so what was your experience. Thanks.

Sam Katz
04-20-04, 03:24
No, It was too legit looking to go in. You can chill all the way in the back of the parking lot and see mongers going in yelling monger.

I think Han has been there not sure.

Check it out sometime, but it does look legit.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Kilgore Trout #2
04-20-04, 10:14
I can't believe Heaven is closed. Kilgore was just there less than two weeks ago. Is the Ichi Ban still open? If so, please provide address (I forgot where it's located).

Sam Katz
04-20-04, 13:55
KT2,

Yes it's true Heaven is closed, I got the inside info early. Ichi Ban aka Crystal Palace is at 42B 3rd street I think?

1800 will be back one day with a new mamasan probably and brand new girls to bone.

I bet now Midori and 1812 is getting more business. Midori I think is the worst AMP for location. Atleast 20 people driving can see you going in especially during the day or early evening.

Any word on the "hill" coming back? I never got to experience this place but it seems like a legend.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

ThePerson
04-20-04, 23:57
Yeah Sam Inther did go but I was just wondering if anyone saw any other girls.

By the way it is FS from what I am told.

TekWrek
04-21-04, 00:24
Sad to hear about Heaven. April was wonderful. If anyone knows where she left to, let me know. Very pretty and friendly girl.

We need a reopening of Callowhill and the return of such lovelies as Wendy, Suki and Cherry. Still pains me to think its demise was caused by a civil servant getting serviced on taxpayer dollars.

Sam Katz
04-21-04, 15:40
April?

Was she a provider at 1800?

My sources tell me that the girls were sent back to where ever they came from, hopefully they come back but I doubt it. None were arrested. The mamasan? I did not hear what happened to her though. She once told me a while back that cops come in there all the time, I wonder how things went wrong.

So what AMP is everyone going to these days?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Spazen
04-22-04, 00:49
The 1800 location seems to always be short-lived for some reason.

For those mongering around Kensington the following article dated 4/21/04 would be usefull:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/042104_nw_prostitutionsting.html

where 11 johns were nabbed. A video showed LE searching cars.

In a news srory on 3/27/04 7 men and 9 women were nabbed at 8th and Wolf.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/032704_nw_prostitutionsting.html

Rumbler
04-22-04, 18:05
Queen Spa is FS-usually 3 on duty. Talked w/Mama San-held her hand-told her that I was there before-got a line-up and had a blast-Table showerer to start-what ever I wanted to finish. All take care!

ThePerson
04-24-04, 00:49
Last night I was in the mood and tried to find the Queen Spa. I read previous reviews indicating it is at 9150 Marshall Street. Well I looked everywere for it but found the address to be part of a strip mall. I drove for about 1 hour and couldnt find anything. I also looked in the Philly Weekly with no avail.

Where is this place?

Sam Katz
04-24-04, 03:14
Queen Spa from what I remember was in the back of all them shopping centers. It's hard to find but if your at the car wash your close, just look around. It's on the corner bottom floor, go at night for the lit up sauna sign. Look for ambulance vans.

Beware this looks like a legit AMP.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Rumbler
04-25-04, 19:03
Sam,

Read my post on 04-24-04.

Hot To Cool
04-26-04, 00:30
The Person,

According to the ad in the Philadelphia Daily News, if you go north on the Boulevard from,let's say, Rhawn, you make a right onto Welsh, at the Burger King you make a left towards the car wash, and then it's at the building across from the car wash.

HotToCool

T Max
04-26-04, 19:57
A new place has just opened up at 1211 Race called "New World". Does anyone know anything about it?

T Max

Suburb Monger
04-26-04, 21:33
Does anybody know if the forum is still open? I thought I read some where that it had closed. I had a great session there about a month ago with Yanna. If anybody knows, please post as I would like to check it out again.

Kang
04-27-04, 00:54
Hey,

Just got back from Midori's and had a pleasent experience. I called and they said they had nine girls, but only four were available when I arrived. I picked Lori (?) and would rate her looks around a 6. Nice breast and around 5'3". The only thing is that they only have one table shower. Had a little wait to get one. Had the usual CBJ, then FS with multiple positions. Had a real GFE and we just hung out in the room after completion. She was very willing to please. But the location isn't the best, but can't complain.

Kang

Sam Katz
04-27-04, 12:52
1211 has Indonesian and chinese girls from what I hear. Do not know any monger that has been there though, try it out.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Aegis911
04-27-04, 15:51
Queen Spa:

It's not easy to find Queen Spa. Proceed down Marshall until just before the back entrance to the condo complex. Make a left into the parking lot and head toward the car wash. Queen Spa is located in the rear of the white brick building that also houses an ambulance service and medical offices. It is diagonally across from the car wash. Their name is posted to the left of the glass doors into the building.

The address has already been given by several mongers including ExtremeSex on 10/31/03 and ThePerson on 4/23/04. You should be able to find it on a map or through Mapquest.

I didn't have time today to partake but since I was in the neighborhood I checked it out. It is definitely on my short list.

Aegis911

Itiner Han
04-27-04, 17:18
There is nothing legit about Queen Spa, despite its location. It is FS.

Itiner Han
04-27-04, 19:07
Kimono Manor? What/where is that?

On the subject of Asian, Sam Katz's to each his own comment led me to believe that he doesn't really think we're sick, just that it's not for him. I personally enjoy it sometimes. I thought I wouldn't, but some girls just do it without my asking and are really good at it. It feels wet like a tongue, and I don't think it's a finger, but I could have been paying more attention.

Yeah Midori's location sucks. Anyone been to 1112 Sansom ? Is it reopened? Are there no more Russians at 1816 Ludlow? Has anyone tried 802 Sansom?

Queen is in the strip mall opposite the car wash down below the medical offices or whatever they are. The entrance to the lower floor is at a depression in the parking lot by the ambulances.

ThePerson
04-28-04, 01:55
Aegis911, Sam and Rumbler,

Thank you very much for the info, I hope to make a report on it soon.

Aegis911,

I did know the address and had programmed into my navigation system which kept pointing to Marchall Street towards a closed gate. I drove around but could find anything. Mapquest wont help much, only to direct you to the vicinity. Thanks

Horny Tim
04-28-04, 15:01
Regarding the Queen Spa location. If anyone is having any trouble finding it, contact me and I can get you there. It's actually very simple if you know the immediate area.

Tim

Sam Katz
04-29-04, 13:28
Queen Spa should be checked out by somebody.

BUT!

I just got word from a monger friend of mine that the Ichi Ban has some nice girls. No more "two pops Toni" though. I did not ask for details but he said he was def returning. Has anybody been there since two pops toni left?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Kilgore Trout #2
04-29-04, 19:30
Sam,

That's too bad about Toni, but it is encouraging to hear that they have some new cuties. I may have to check it out again.

Keep you pimp-hand strong,

KT2

Chrisser
04-29-04, 19:39
Hey Guys,

I just made it back from your neck of the woods ( I live in MD), I had decided to make a day trip to Philly to try out 1812. I had heard that there were some Thai women their. I got their and went in, Mamasan said you first timer, I should've said no but didn't. I wanted a lineup and she didn't reply, instead she had Tina from upstairs come get me. She is Korean 25 big boobs and has two tatoos that actually lool like bruises.

Everything was good but I would like to know if there are Thai women at this place and before I go again should I make a reservation for one of them or request the lineup.

I could've had what I got up their down here. I have never had a lineup anywhere I go.

Chris

GoodGuy
04-29-04, 22:33
I finally made it to Philly last week and decided to see if my old favorite AMP at 1819 Ranstead was reopened. I'm glad to say that it is, but they don't have the VIP cards anymore.

Anyway, I saw June. She seems like she might be in late 20's. Nice body, large natural breasts (36/38). I had a great massage as well as table shower. I got the full treatment. June was fantastic in all areas and it was well worth it.

$1.5 total.

Hot To Cool
04-30-04, 01:47
The Person and others,

It seems that Queen Spa management has been reading this board or getting input from their customers. In today's City Paper the Queen Spa ad has a map to go along with it and also has an alternate address of 9150 N.E. Medicl Ctr #21B. It also gives new directions: N on Blvd, E on Welsh, left into Med. Amer. Computer lot, down towards car wash, building across from car wash.

HotToCool

T Man
04-30-04, 10:02
Goodguy,

This sounds like the same June I saw at DaDaDa in October. Was she tall with really long hair? Damn, if this is her I'll to check out this AMP when I come to Philly next week!

T

Spazen
04-30-04, 14:04
Some of the places seem to be Internet savvy now: Cherry, Pink, DaDaDa and Purr-Haps are advertising on the internet at massageplaces.

Pink is the name of the old Japan Studio on 1819 Ranstead.

Candie gets a solid recommendation at Purr Happs. Jay was a YMMV expierience.

Best I could gather about 1800 is a licensing problem. No specific details were available.

Spazen

skeetm
05-01-04, 10:44
Only in town for a couple of days. Departing Wednesday for a one year assignment to cold cold Greenland. Can anyone tell me which AMPs or AMP I should hit
Thanks

Sam Katz
05-03-04, 00:16
Wow I never knew there was a website with AMPs, nice.

About 1800, It was a bust, they probably want you to believe it was some other kind of problem. Hopefully it comes back though.

A shady thing, Cool Moon aka Paradise aka Sunlight is not even open. 5th floor? A friend tried going there today and it was closed. I told him to call and he said BOTH numbers listed in the city paper and not in service. Whats with this place? Anybody know anything about this place?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Qaz01
05-03-04, 06:31
Its been a few years but I went to AMP on Callowhill the other day. It is closed, has it moved, or did LE close it? Can someone help me out with a new AMP to visit. If possible please address.

Thanks,

Qaz01

Jim Neighbors
05-03-04, 13:24
Mr. Skeetm,

You can look in the back of the City Paper for ads and locations/phone numbers of major Philly AMPS. Mongers here have written of their experiences with many AMPS, but I'll summarize some of it for you so that you can make informed choices.

Midori is on 13th and Vine St. in Chinatown (there are several there). Look for the white building with the light on. When I was there, there were at least six girls to choose from, all attractive. Some have reported success with DaDaDa. 1819 Ranstead is now called Pink and is apparently decent, too. I've personally heard good things about Best Oriental, too. If you're looking for Eastern European, go to the Forum, which is marked with a sign and is on 1816 Ranstead (I believe).

Some members have expressed dissatisfaction with Chateau Relaxation (formerly Shogun) for being dirty and with a poor selection. Also, Queen Spa is probably out of your way. Check out the ones I mentioned and, other than that, RTFF!

But do yourself a favor and grab a City Paper. There are a couple of websites, too, one of which is sexadelphia.com.

Good luck and a good trip!

Jim

Sam Katz
05-04-04, 04:55
I got some reliable info that Heaven will be back.

Maybe at 1800, maybe somewhere else.

Don't ask how I know, but I know.

New AMP is coming fellow mongers in the next few weeks.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

The True PIMP

dl3
05-04-04, 16:39
When and if it does come back, it would be nice if Jenny comes back with it! My ATF!

Davey1965
05-04-04, 16:50
Well maybe this summer is time for all the good AMP's to be coming back. I also (like Sam katz) got some inside info (don't ask me where) that Blue Fox may be coming back. If my sources are correct you will see their ad appear again in the City Paper possilby next thursday. Now all we need is for the Callowhill to re-open and I'll be real happy.

Sam Katz
05-05-04, 00:48
One Thing!

About 1800, be very careful going to this new Heaven if the mamasan is still the same, listen to Sam Katz on this one 100%. The mamasan don't even know about this. Let's say I also know that LE is on the case already before it even reopened. Less then 2 weeks I see this AMP coming. But it's not as safe as the last Heaven. The safest AMP is by far the Shogun but just becareful going to AMPs, don't want to end up in the paper. Shady things that undercovers do...Good thing i'm retired from the AMP game or I would be taking my chances. When all those SW busts occured, AMPs were a BIG issue as well. This LE info is 100%. About Heaven coming back im about 99%.

Becareful mongers, Sam Katz got the inside info on both sides, I'm not saying not to go to Heaven. Im saying the risk of LE activity ALL throughout it's first few months is very high.

Stay safe

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Jim Neighbors
05-05-04, 10:59
Mr. Katz,

You seemed to imply a while ago that AMP's were pretty safe places in general. Are you saying now that there's a much greater risk for people going to AMPs in Philly, or just the new Heaven? I imagine that this is an important issue to everyone posting here.

Thanks,

Jim

SJ Watcher
05-05-04, 17:00
I went to Midori last week for my first visit to Philly AMP. Got a line up of 6, all very attractive. Went with Angie (Korean) because I liked her smile. She was very friendly, although her english was weak. She is thin, with nice breasts and a small ass, but definitely a woman's body. Very nice table shower, as it was thorough and relaxing. I opted for the massage as well. She seemed to know what she was doing and was climbing all over me while brushing her bare privates against my back. Then I turned over and she did the old "slip the condom on" routine with her mouth. CBJ was short but enthusiastic. Then she hopped on top and did all the work. She proceeded to ride me with force and gusto. Very nice!

My only complaints were the short CBJ and her hair smelled like smoke. She definitely was experienced, but whole encounter seemed a little mechanical to me. All in all, not bad, but not great. Definitely will go back to Midori to try the rest of the lineup sometime soon!

Sam Katz
05-05-04, 23:58
Jims Nieghbors,

Well anything illegal ain't all that safe. I'm specifically talking about this new Heaven which very well could be at 1112 Sansom (BlueFox) or Callowhill and maybe even back at 1800. I do not know if the old blue fox or callowhill or heaven girls will be working though. Yes out of the methods of prostitution, I consider AMPs safe but I have some info about this Heaven and also how LE is already involved. Lets say I know somebody who knows somebody in the LE that deals with the prositution unit. They know a alot more then we think.

I'm just giving you the heads up, thats all. Man why does one of the better AMPs have to be the most at risk and the crap(shogun) AMPs be the safest?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Jim Neighbors
05-06-04, 12:58
Mr. Katz,

Sure, it's true that anything illegal isn't safe. And thanks for the tip to avoid Heaven-that might just save one of us here on the forum from major difficulties.

I assume that LE does know quite a bit, already. They have plenty of resources, including ads and websites such as this one to know what's going on. I'm troubled that they could know more than that, including people's identities, somehow. As it stands, my own AMP experiences are very intermittent. But I know that some of the people here go quite a bit.

Be safe, smart, and careful!

Jim

Spazen
05-06-04, 22:41
Sam,

The answer to your question:

Man why does one of the better AMPs have to be the most at risk and the crap(shogun) AMPs be the safest?

Simple: You get more bang for the buck.

i.e. More displaced customers.

Spazen

Sam Katz
05-07-04, 01:15
I mean just talking about all these AMPs and such are OK on the forum. The LE doesn't even need this information one bit, they know more then enough to bust all the AMPs in PA in less then a day. I had a convo with basically someone connected to LE, I didn't give any info or anything, but he knew everything dating back to 1996. It's just that I heard some shady stuff involving LE and Heaven ahead of time. If business is not run smart it could end up like BF. Remember BF came back as Sansom Studio and only lasted a couple months?Now it's back again, i'm not sure if it's the AMP though. I also know the Basic plan is when an undercover goes inside and is offered sex they cannot accept it. Thats when a bust can happen on the spot or later now that the LE got proof. Thats when the mamasan should be careful. And these locations ain't that easy to reopen. The mamasan does not own the property for those of yous who don't know. If she goes to jail, someone from as far as the west coast posts the bail. I have learned a little of how the AMP works, i'll explain one day when I get it down pat.

Jims Neighbors,

About people's identities, that troubles me. I do not know if they scope out who goes in and out but after I seen 16 mongers pictures, age, address on the paper I can believe it. I hope not though for AMP goers sake. Stay safe. Be smart.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Jim Neighbors
05-07-04, 01:56
As an aside, I was driving by Best Oriental today and the lights were off and a big red sign was posted over the door. Another one bites the dust.

Jim

Dutch Treat
05-07-04, 16:42
Jim N,

Which AMP was Best Oriental? As in, where was it located? They change their names so frequently, its sometimes hard to follow!

Spazen
05-07-04, 20:21
I found this in a court document for a massage parlour case in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania which might be a possible reason for the crackdown on massage parlour busts everywhere:

"At the time the events involved in this case took place, immigration services were provided by INS. Subsequent to that time, after March 1, 2003, those services were transitioned into the Department of Homeland Security under a new name, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services."

They might be more efficient now and can focus their resources.

Anybody care to coment?

Spazen

Jim Neighbors
05-08-04, 03:30
Spazen,

I doubt that the Dept. of Homeland Security is so much more together than the old INS. And anyway, they're busying themselves with other activities, I would guess. But the truth is none of us can know without inside info, and they're more secretive than ever.

DT: Best is at 46 N. 10th, I believe, right by the bus station.

The Venerable Mr. Katz, AMPimp: Tell me about it with the identity stuff! I'm even nervous posting here!

Jim

ThePerson
05-09-04, 01:35
Thanks Hot To Cool.

"The Person and others,

It seems that Queen Spa management has been reading this board or getting input from their customers. In today's City Paper the Queen Spa ad has a map to go along with it and also has an alternate address of 9150 N.E. Medicl Ctr #21B. It also gives new directions: N on Blvd, E on Welsh, left into Med. Amer. Computer lot, down towards car wash, building across from car wash.

HotToCool"

Kilgore Trout #2
05-09-04, 14:38
Knock Knock,
Who'se there?
Kilgore.
Kilgore Who?
Kilgore wants to get scrubbed, now let me in!

Kilgore visited the Ichi Ban last night around 12:00. The mamasan remebered me and was happy to see me. She kept hugging Kilgore while grabbing his balls. She is young for a mamasan, and built like a firehydrant--short & stout.

Anyway, Kilgore has confirmed the rumor...Toni is gone. I did not get the lineup I asked for, Instead Chanel (like the perfume) was brought in. She was probably the ugliest AMP girl Kilgore has ever been with; however, I was very tired and horny and just want some release. So grudgingly Kilgore accepted.

After a very nice table shower. We went back to the room for a totally naked massage. She had a large bush that didnt feel too good on my back. The masage itself was lackluster. When Kilgore turned over I got to see her whole body. She must have been mid-30's, she had quite a gut (prob. from giving brith), she had floppy small saggy breasts, a hairy bush and was generally loose/flabby. However she gave a great, pornstyle BJ. She stood on side of table and while looking at Kilgore gave a great BJ. She moaned and really got into it...one of best BJs ever gotten at an AMP. We then went on to a marathon session of sex in multiple positions. I am not exagerating when I say that I lasted the untire hour. She was very fun, and never tried to rush me. Kilgore really went to town on this girl, and she seemed to enjoy it. She either hadf 2 orgasms (with back arched) or she faked them pretty well. After a full 35 minutes of pumping Kilgore was afarid he may not cum. So we finished with a good 10 minute handjob with oil and her licking my balls.

All in all, not that bad. She was a nice girl/woman. She spoke very bad english, hard to understand. However, she seemed to really like what she was doing and did not rush me at all (which is always a plus). But still her loks and body left much to be desired.

On my way out the mamasan molested me again. Grabbing my balls and hugging me saying, "Next time you go with me" I really think she has a thing for Kilgore. Even though my girl's looks were not up to par, the Ichi Ban still provides the best service in town IMO.

KT2

Sam Katz
05-10-04, 03:44
KT2,

Ah, I see my source was right about two pops Toni being gone. Sucks about the looks of the girl. Usually you would expect better service from girls that don't get as many customers, are you going to return? Did you see a line up? The monger mamasan? You should pound some 16 ounce pounders then give her a pounding if you come accross some extra money!

Next Christmas I will make one return to the AMP for a Christmas Chewy leaving some girl with a Santa with no presents.

I can't wait.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Sam Katz
05-10-04, 20:18
Stay away from the New World if possible.

I think that's the spot. I'm going to send a monger this weekend to make sure. The mamasan will probably give you the " oh we had a licensing problem, and everything is safe, please come back again..etc " but they don't even know about this.

If you want to take your chances, park somewhere far and walk, don't let your car be seen. Or just go real late where it's dark and not many people are around.

Sam got the inside and outside info, BTW I heard Sansom Studio is also being looked at as well, did not ask for details though. It would suck but if AMPs started asking for ID they would stay alive much longer, or some other way like appointment only or something I don't know, any ideas?

Stay safe, Sam will keep trying to get info ahead of time, I'll let you figure the rest.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Sam Katz
05-10-04, 20:21
One thing I am curious about, how was this Callowhill back when it was open? Was it that good? Any of the girls still around?

This place seemed like an AMP legend.

Can somebody give me some brief details about this place?

Man I probably missed out on something great.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Atlanta Monger
05-10-04, 23:59
Callowhill was legendary for hot girls and consistently great service.

Here's a report from an old post by Dr Torpedo that sums it up nicely:
As for Callowhill. What can I say? It's like stripper quality girls that you can fuck for 150. The girls are Korean and they dye their hair a bad but sexy blonde. Most are very tall for an asian girl, and built like one mean mother of a fuck fest machine...Go, my friend, and see the light.

Do a search for Callowhill. It has to be THE best AMP in the western hemisphere. incredible is an understatement; you must experience it if you are in philly. The only down side is that you will look at all other MPs in disappointment for the rest of your life. Callowhill is very well known on *** or JAG.
Nothing else in Philly was really even close, although I had a few memorable experiences on Ludlow.

It's been several years since I've been up that way.

- AM

ThePerson
05-11-04, 00:31
Final Report:

I went to the Queen Spa today against my better judgement. I was extremely horny this morning so I passed by at about 12pm. I was able to find it much easier this time.

I was greeted by the an older mamasan who led me to a room. She asked the standard "have you been here before" and my normal reply yes (even though I havent). I asked who was available and she pushed me into the room and told me that she would send someone very good. She asked for $60 which I gave her.

Soon later an older women in her late 30's early 40's walked in. I swore she was the mamasan. I was about ready to leave as she was not my type at all. Extremely chubby and wrinkly, imagine the worst.

As I am already in there, paid the house fee and had a boner that wouldnt go down since I woke up, I elected to stay. I asked for a BJ only and she said 80, she wouldnt move of the price. She took the money first and walked out. She came back in and gave me a horrible bj, I tried my best to cum and leave but couldnt. I eventually did. I assume she saw my dissapointment the whole time and after. She kept telling me next time she will send someone in much younger and that no one else was available and that she is only backup. I said thanks and left. When I walked out I noticed I accidently gave her a $100 rather than the agreed $80, I was prepared for FS before. Anyway I wasnt going back in there.

I have had only 1 good experience at an amp before a very long time ago. Since that time I have went to 5 different AMPs about 10 times. Each time I get fucked over with the ugliest and oldest workers they have. Its never enjoyable. I went to the Blue Spa before when they were infamous with there line ups but still got shit there. Paying $160.00 (please note I am 24 years of age) for a rush job is not worth it. Id rather get some fucking lube and a good porno for much cheaper.

But to mention I have had good experiences at the Non-Asian MP in CC. I had fun there a few times but at $160-$180.00 for less than an hour (I go for much longer but they all rush you after 15 minutes) I really cant afford it.

As for K & A, with all this heat there is almost no way. Also considering the time you need to locate talent and the likely possibility that you wont find anything that was at least 1/2 way ugly, not to mention the change in getting caught, getting your picture posted in the daily news and possibilities in getting an STD.

Dont get me wrong I would rather pay than seduce a civilian, therefore I am continuing my efforts but in a diffent fashion. Considering the cost I put into AMPs and SW, I average about $200.00 a month sometimes much more (and I never am satisfied), I will save this money and fly out to Brazil or Eastern Europe for a 1-2 weeks and fuck until my dick falls off. There you can enjoy beautiful drug free talent for pennies in comparison to the shit you get here. There you actually want to look at the chick your fucking rather than wondering what the fuck your dick is in.

Please excuse my language but I am very pissed, I normally am a patient man but this is the straw that broke the camels back.

I appreciate everyones reports in this forum and am very happy for your successes in catching good talent. i just feel that it will not work in this country for me. I will continue to read the forum as I enjoy many of your stories but I will not contribute as I will not be practicing. One I do go overseas for the before-described vacation, I will post in the appropriate section.

Again it was a pleasure all and I was happy to be a member of this community (this forum rather, not as a monger). Good luck to all and Thanks.

Spazen
05-11-04, 00:51
Sam:

One thing I am curious about, how was this Callowhill back when it was open?

Nothing compares.

Was it that good?

Yes. Nothing compares.

Any of the girls still around?

Discussions on other boards say that they might be found working in CT at Nirvana where the original mamasan supposedly works.

It is. A California board knew about the last bust before the local boards did.
People would travel from afar. They would come by busloads or limos and have bachelor parties there. Dissapointments were almost non-existant and they never lasted.

2 floors. Most saw only the first floor with 2 table showers and about 5 or six individual rooms, kitchen and waiting room and some very strange cub-den like place where Mamasan and or Papasan hung out and a sauna. There was sort of a rectangular hallway.

The second floor had a waiting room and two rooms with double beds and couches, a small rarely used room and a room for the girls and another bathroom.

It could be cold in the winter.

There's no "probably". You did miss out on something great.

They were originally on Chancelor as "Hanna Spa" and remodled a location over a very nice bar. So, if they were busy - head for the bar or wait. When finished head for the bar.

Parking was OK until somebody spoiled it by wanting not to pay the lot attendant when they arrived in the lot about 5 min before closing and didn't want to pay. Now, if you park in the lot after hours, you get towed. I heard they towed about 40 people in one nite. If they re-opened now, a self-park facility is nearby.

Providers were mostly Korean, although there might be an occaisional Japanease, Thai, Laotion or Chinese provider.

It seems also that they got the "Callowhill Special" named after one of their special services.

They advertised in the CP/PW for a while, and then only the yellow pages. Various hours from 24/7 depending on the era. Overnight stays were possible at one time. I once stayed in a hotel by the Airport and guess what pages were ripped out of the phone book?

In one part of there existance they were cozy and homey. In the latter part of it's life, they were all business.

I miss the original the most.

A drooling Spazen

And for you other question about "customer numbers" etc. You ask for birth month and day plus your first name. Each time you enter, a date is stamped on your customer card. One defunct non-AMP used this method. Your first name and b-day could be ficticious. I don't know what else was on the card because legit services were available as well.

Sam Katz
05-11-04, 00:58
The Person,

Sad to hear about your bad experiences. You will be missed. You should have ended your career at Midori or 1812 the HOT AMPs right now. Wow your only 24? Well Sam will say good luck finding some FS fellow monger.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Sam Katz
05-12-04, 08:27
"People would travel from afar. They would come by busloads or limos and have bachelor parties there.

I heard they towed about 40 people in one nite.

It seems also that they got the "Callowhill Special" named after one of their special services.

Overnight stays were possible at one time. I once stayed in a hotel by the Airport and guess what pages were ripped out of the phone book?"

Wow, this place is a legend. You probably seen a bunch of mongers everytime you went. Crazy

Thanks for the response Spazen.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

ExtremeSex
05-12-04, 14:26
Sam,

To give you an idea of the quality of the service this place offered:

I once went, the girl of my preference was busy, and I was given a girl of the mamasan's choosing. She was in no condition to be working, she did not feel well. She laid down, told me I could do anything I wanted with her, and she refused any attempt at payment from me. She thanked me for allowing her to serve me, and not asking for another girl. BTW the girl was a drop dead knockout.

To call this place a legend is an understatement. There is nothing today that even comes close in comparison.

Oldtime Monger
05-12-04, 23:54
ThePerson:

You should have asked for your money back and left if the woman you got stuck with was not your type. When you were so horny that you decided to stay, then you just made a bad call, dude. Anyway, I think I know the woman you were talking about at Queen Spa and she's not as bad as you described in my opinion but, then again, I got 20 more years of mongering than you. Your luck must be pretty bad to keep getting the oldest and ugliest women at AMPs. Wishing you better luck on your upcoming vacation,

OTM

Knee Bar
05-13-04, 19:31
I'll try to verify for myself but a little bird told me Callowhill has reopened at a different location.

Sam Katz
05-14-04, 02:10
Is it a coincidence that Sam Katz asked about Callowhill and then it reopened 100%?

No way,

Sam knows what's going on in the AMP game even though he's been retired for months. Sam knows a lot. I heard about this a long time ago but was not 100% sure so I didn't post anything.

This place is going to have mad mongers left and right up and down. Once word gets to everybody they will probably rake in $50,000 on a bad week!

Those girls are going on a never ending train ride.

I'm not going to visit this place so when you mongers go, let me know how it is. Forget sending my monger friend to New World, i'm going to send him to 11th st on a busy Friday night!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

York
05-14-04, 21:54
To Sam Katz

AKA AMP Pimp

AKA street photographer in Seoul, South Korea.

Saw your photos a few weeks ago on the South Korea board.

When were you last in Korea?

Where you reqruiting?

Sam, you know me, tell me a little about where Jenny is.

Is she with you??

Does she still play my Baek Ji Young CD I gave her??

Sam Katz
05-15-04, 05:38
York,

Hey buddy, what's with the Korea talk when you really just wanted to ask me something else?

Jenny?

Why do you want to know? Where she is? Sorry I can't tell you where she is for several reasons, sorry. You can always ask around where she went but whatever info you get will be false anyway so go ahead and start searching. I'll tell you one thing, she's not in the west coast anymore.

Is she with me? Too many questions mr York.

Want me to ask her if she wants to talk to you?

She said no, I'm not making this up. She's going back to Korea in the next year anyway, what you think is her Korean name is false, her age false, everything you were told about her is false. Even I was told a little false info at first.

I'm sorry man, I really did ask her.

BTW somebody hurry and get a post about the new Callowhill!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

York
05-15-04, 22:04
Hi Sam Katz,

I really did want to know about your Korea trip(s) in addition
to Jenny.

I was in Korea in 2002; Seoul, Lotte dept. stores, the markets,
East Mountain, DMZ, JeJu island, Ching Chong Namdo and
the Hyundai plant where they make Sonatas and XEGs and
now they make the Kia Amanti on the same line; Hyundai
factories have better quality control than the Kia plants, but
Kia is getting much better; all engines in KIAs are Hyundai
engines, most Mitshubisi engines come from that Hyundai
factory in Ching Chong Namdo. The Inchun airport is very
modern, much better than Kimpo. Great trains and subways
in Korea though they are crowded, but very clean.
The rice fields look a beautiful gold in the fall.

So tell me what you were up to in Korea.

Sam Katz
05-16-04, 04:56
York,

This guy,

Hey if Jenny changes her mind and says she wants to talk to you i'll let you know ok? I ain't marrying her don't worry I already got a kid and a girlfriend sir York, Jenny and I are just friends.

Yes, nice to see you visited Korea. You don't need to tell me your whole trip and all that information about Korea.

This forum does not want to know about my trip to Korea and how I met my relatives and little nephews.

Let's get back to this real issue-Callowhill

OK? I'm still curious if this place lives up to the hype.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

York
05-16-04, 12:45
BULLITIN - STANDBY - BULLITIN - IMMEDIATE BULLITIN - STANDBY

York
05-16-04, 12:49
This is from York and not Sam Katz

Sam teases you.

I give you information that you want and need.

Callowhill II is now open and ready for business!

Lily, the mamasan is back!

The new address is 1041 Ridge Ave here in Philly.

End of Bullitin.

You may now resume normal AMPing.

York out.

Sam Katz
05-16-04, 15:20
Yes York I tease people when I told people through PM the location, then Spazen told me, and Extremesex told the Philadelphia board all before your little annoucement.

Please, we're not in competition for who got the most information, everyone can help everyone here.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Kilgore Trout #2
05-18-04, 10:45
Cmon fellas, York & Sam,

Stop the bickering already. Who really cares who said what first. What matters is Callowhill may be back. Let's put aside the petty squables. This isn't a dick measuring contest, put aside the rulers and let's see if this place is the real deal. Kilgore may stop in "the new Callowhill" this afternoon; my report will follow.

KT2

Kilgore Trout #2
05-18-04, 20:52
Kilgore has been to the Hill and back.

Kilgore arrived at Callowhill II at approx. 4:30 pm on Monday afternoon. I had no problem finding parking directly in front of the location. For those of you not familiar with 1041 Ridge, it is just a few blocks away from the Broad & Spring Garden intersection. The building itself was on the corner and appeared a bit run-down on the outside. The only visible sign was one that read "1041 Ridge". I believe the building front was brown with white trim. After entering the first door you must ring a bell and get buzzed in.

The mamasan greated me with a nice hug and hello. She asked if I'd ever been to the old place, I said yes (I lied). She asked who I saw there, I told her I forgot and we moved on. The inside is very nice--this is by far, the nicest, cleanest AMP Kilgore has EVER been to. It is dimly lit, with dark red/purplish paint on the walls. There are candels lit along the walls, and serene music playing lightly in the backgroound. There is a front desk, similiar to a hotel in the front; although there was noone behind it. I was brought into a small sitting room that overlooked the main room. The sitting room had one couch and a tv, along with a coffee table. What I liked best about the interrior was the high ceiling that reached the second floor. It had the feel of a real spa--very relaxing. The mamasan asked what I'd like to drink, and was brought out a cold Bud mini-can. She then asked what type of girl I liked, I told her pretty, with great body...we both laughed and she brought out a lineup of three--the girls came down the staircase one at a time--great touch. I choose Mimi.

Mimi tells me that she is the only Thai that works there, all others are korean. She is very cute. Nice body with great fake tits. Mimi is very nice, and Kilgore knew right away this would be a good experience. Mimi likes to talk, and talk. Did Kilgore mention that she liked to talk? She told me that she lives in San Fran, and moved back there when the old Callowhill got shut down.

We walked to the upstairs where the rooms and showers are located. Mimi gave me the BEST table shower I've ever had. Very slow. It took at least 15 minutes. It really was a massage disguised as a bath. Perhaps the only drawback was she insisted on talking through the entire event. When we turned over and she saw that Kilgore wasn't erect she replied, "is he sleeping?" She then gave me a 5-minute handjob, I almost lost it right there. While toweling me off, she got on her knees and blew air onto my dick, and said "I blow you dry"...we both laughed.

She asked if Kilgore was cold, I said no. I wasn't brought to a suana, but I'm sure from the looks of this place that they have one. The shower room was the nicest I've ever seen--Nice tilework on the floor and walls. The rooms are numbered, didn't count how many. I was in room 2. The rooms themselves, looked more or less like any others, except that they were much cleaner and everything appeared new.

Mimi asked Kilgore how hard he liked his massage: soft, medium, hard. Great massage, but again, Mimi talked throughout. Not only did she talk, she asked me questions that required my response. Kilgore just likes to lay with eyes closed during massage. At the end of massage Mimi kissed Kilgore from head to toe to ass--The Callowhill special is still alive & well.

After the massage we had great multiple position sex. To start she asked Kilgore to sit at the end of the bed. She then got on her knees and gave a great CBJ while sucking on my balls as well. When finished I stayed in the same position, sitting on the bed like a chair, while she got on top of me and we went cowgirl for 5 minutes--was incredible. From there we did muliple positions. She seemed to love it, almost the entire time we went doggy she had a hand on her clit. At one point Kilgore took a break and stuck a finger in her--she was sopping wet. We finished with her on top. It was great sex, absolutely no rush at all. She was completely willing to do any position and as many as I'd like. And best of all, this was the one event that Mimi didn't talk through, although she did make some interesting noises.

While dressing we talked more. She told me how everyone who works there is like family. And how they all pride themselves as being the nicest, classiest, most respected AMP in Philly--she really did take pride in this. I told her I'd be back and see her again and she told me that I should try others too. She went on to say that they encourage everyone to try new girls--and that they get 1 new girl every week! She said, there was absolutely no competition between the girls and although they all have regulars they tell everyone to try a variety. Basically this place does not want anyone to feel pressured that you are "obligated" to get a certain girl when you come...A problem I had at the IchI Ban was that a couple of times when I went they immediately brought out Toni becuase they thought I liked her (and it was difficult to get a new girl there). When we walked back down stairs to leave, she had to yell down first. I was told to wait a minute or two until the mamasan yelled back. Then we walked down...I believe there was someone (monger) downstairs and they wanted to get him in another room before I came down--they try and make it so you don't have to see any other guys while youre there. When we got downstairs the mamasan brought out three new girls, all very pretty. Each of the girls hugged me and grabbed Kilgore's package. Then the mamasan had one girl jiggle her ass cheeks for me--we all laughed.

This is the BEST AMP Kilgore has ever been to. Everyone is nice, classy and clean. They take pride in their service and establishment's appearance. This is the new Gem of Philly. Really, this is fun for the whole family, get the wife and kids, pack the station wagon and take a day trip with your family to the new Callowhill. You won't regret it!

Mimi
Face: 8
Body: 8 (just a little bit of babey fat)
Service: 9.5

lotsafun
05-18-04, 23:11
Sam Katz asked,
"One thing I am curious about, how was this Callowhill back when it was open? Was it that good? Any of the girls still around?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp"
It was the cat's meow! Those pusscats really purred. They had a shower on the second floor. One time when the table showers were busy, I agreed to take a shower up there. the girl washed me well there. When I got out she towel dried me. She squatted down to towel dry my legs and was Dick high. I waggled it and she blew me right there. The toiled was right next to the shower and she spit into the toilet whe I finished.

then we went into the room for massage, Callowhill special and 1/2 and 1/2 with another CIM finish.

I've had other similarly terrific experiences there.

Lookin' forward to CH II.

LAGNAF

Sam Katz
05-19-04, 02:09
Kilgore,

Nice to hear you sampled the new Callowhill!

I see it lives up to the hype, all other AMPs are in trouble!

BTW don't be telling us exactly when you arrived at the AMP, you got crazy obsessed jealous mongers in here! and somebody might have seen you and know what you look like now. Thats just my view.

Good Luck at the new Callowhill!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Flaco
05-19-04, 10:21
KT2 I'm glad to hear that you tried out the new Hill. Mimi was the one who gave me the heads up on the re-opening back in March. I knew that it had to be her by the way that you described her "talkative". I had a great time with her when she was working at Angel's on Front street. She doesn't rush you and makes sure that you are satisfied. .

I hope that the hill will last, it is truly one of the best amps that this city has ever had. I think IMHO instead of posting the address we should just refer to it as "The Hill".

Be safe,

And try "The Hill"

CC Boy
05-19-04, 11:08
Kilgore-
What were the charges? Great review!

Kilgore Trout #2
05-19-04, 21:56
CC Boy,

I paid the standard 50 + 100 and she was more than happy.

Sam Katz,

I appreciate the advice, but Kilgore is super-low-key. Kilgore is practically invisible when mongering.

KT2

Spanky Spank
05-20-04, 00:37
I was searching for something on the web and ran accross this. Thought you mongers would find it interesting. It's from the Chadd's Ford Town Council meeting and it talks about how they shut MP's down by going after them in civil court, not criminal. It kind of explains why we see so many places re-opening or opening back up after raids. It also backs up the fact they can do a sting and then come back at a later date to raid the place and lock everyone up. Wouldn't want to be that one monger getting a HJ in room #3.

"Ann Pounds asked for a report on Lucky Spa. Sgt. Sivo told all that they received a report on the Lucky Spa, then their vice operation did an investigation. They had three vice officers enter the establishment, and they were offered sexual services for money. Based on that, they got and served a warrant. They arrested all three girls for prostitution, along with the woman who ran the place. They took all of the cameras, all of the money and televisions. This is a criminal enterprise with a lot of money, and they are back in operation. The Constitution affords them security within their property. To do another raid they have send the vice officers in again, they have to get solicited again, then they have to get and serve another warrant. He said they will do that, but he believes in order to solve this problem the Township must pursue this civilly. The police can arrest all of the girls again, take all of the cameras, all of the money – but they will just open back up again. "

Dutch Treat
05-20-04, 13:29
To the Board:

Following KT2's awesome report, I relevant question for us all is if anybody remembers the names (and is willing to share them) of providers from the prior incarnations of the `Hill? Sounds like such knowledge would facilitate entry/treatment a bit.

Thanks in advance,

T Man
05-20-04, 14:38
Overdue Report:

I was in town a couple of weeks ago and had the itch for another fine Philly AMP experience. I've had great success in my previous two visits to Philly, both at DaDaDa, so I decided to try it again.

Based on advice from other Philly Mongers, I decided to request a repeat session with Julie. For those of you unfamiliar with my previous reports, on my second visit to DaDaDa I requested to see JUNE (who I had a GREAT time with on my first visit) but somehow ended up with JULIE (JUNE was no longer there and I guess the names were close enough). Julie was very good, but not as good as June. When I was planning my third visit to Philly, I asked for your advice on whether I should take the chance of asking for a lineup (and potentially pissing of JULIE) or should I just request JULIE up front for a repeat session. The responses I received persuaded me to ask for JULIE in hopes of having an even better session since I was a repeat customer.

When I was greeted by mamasan I asked if JULIE was available. She said that she was no longer here. OK, show me a lineup then. I sat down on the mattress and in walked a petite young Korean who identified herself as APRIL. The first thing she did was point at me and told me to "take my clothes off". I was a little startled by that because I was expecting a lineup. I told her so and she acted hurt that I wanted to see the others. She walked out and return with about 4 other girls who all lined up in front of my door. There weren't any hags in the bunch, but I thought that APRIL was the best looking of the bunch, so I chose her.

APRIL is in here early 20's with a petite build and nice medium sized breasts. She asked if I wanted something to drink and I asked for a beer (of course). Before I could finish undressing, she returned with the beer and allowed me two sips before rushing me off to the table shower. The table shower was OK at best, kind of rushed and not a whole lot of play.

When we arrived back in the room, I took out my five jacksons and laid them on the nightstand. She immediately picked them up and began counting...twice. She then smiled and said she would be right back. Now usually the girls exercise discretion when bringing in the condom by inserting it in a rolled up towel. Not APRIL. She returned with the condom in one hand and a dixie cup filled with her lube in her other hand and placed both on the nightstand and began undressing while I finished my beer.

She actually gave me a decent massage, which was lacking in my previous visit with JULIE, and even walked a bit on my back. After about 10 minutes of massage, the fun began. She kissed my back and ass (but no AR) and rubs her perky tits all over. On the flip she performed the hidden condom trick nicely and gave me about a 5 minute CBJ. She then laid on her back and spread her legs and motioned for me to get going. I did not like this at all. I asked her to flip over and she pretended like she didn't understand. After putting my hands on her side and physically trying to turn her over, she got the picture. We did doggie for about 10 minutes before I flipped her over and finished mish.

She cleaned me up and got me another beer (per my request) and then started counting the cash again that was left on the nightstand. She was making sure that I didn't take any of it back while she left to get my second beer. Now that pissed me off. I slammed my beer and took off.

That will be my last visit to DaDaDa. After Kilgore's post, I think I'll try out the hill on my next visit.

Stealth Philly
05-20-04, 19:34
Hey fellas,

I went to Cherry#2 today, and I had the best time of my life. Got the cherry special too. It felt really good. All the girls there are the best looking so far. I had visited at least 6 AMPs for the last two months. It is far the best AMP. I highly recommend it to everyone.

good luck and have fun,
Staying stealthy....

York
05-21-04, 00:22
To Dutch Treat

Some names from Hill's Hall of Fame:

Suki, Sara, Sofia, Wendy, Cherry, Ling, Bobbi, Laura, Bebe,
Jennifer, Nana, Penny, Cindy, Kathy (almost twin of Jennifer),
Jeannie, Coco

Sam Katz
05-21-04, 03:40
Stealth Philly,

Cherry #2? Is that Bamboo?

If so, explain your experience and who did you have?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Stealth Philly
05-21-04, 07:12
T boy,

To me, it is your money. So spend it wisely. they know that you do have different flavor from time to time. today you like cherry; tomorrow, you might like vanilla. so don't feel bad at all. Dadada has the most ugly girls I have seen (to my taste).

Anyway, I recommend your next visit should be cherry#2.

Hehe

Rumbler
05-21-04, 22:24
To those confused finding 1034-go to 11th and Springarden St.-walk /drive south-the way the traffic flows on 11th street. It will be the brown rundown bldg on the left-1034 on the door.

Spazen
05-23-04, 20:41
Well guys. The new Hill is real. Hospitaility A+. Wendy recognized me. Mimi is a knockout, but my attendant was a newbie Cece. The Callowhill special was not on the menu. It was a nice relaxing experience. The name is the same, but the location is different. One welcomed addition - individual climate controlled rooms.

Some of my ATF's might be coming back. Yippee! <G>.

Dutch Treat
05-24-04, 15:03
Spazen-

ATF??? = Ass-to-foot?, Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms?, Automated terrific fuck?

Just curious.

Aegis911
05-25-04, 07:57
ATF,

All Time Favorite

Aegis911

T Man
05-25-04, 09:42
I'm guessing here...

ATF = All Time Favorites

If I'm right to I get a prize? :)

Spazen
05-25-04, 10:21
Dutch Treat,

I once learned the hard way, in this and in my normal job, so I think it's important to not to spit out the answer. Rather let's look at the process of how we might find out what the TLA ATF means.

WSG provides a Terms an Abbrviations section so check there. It's by no means complete and it doesn't contain ATF. So now what?

Check some other boards. Yep, they have ATF defined. Now suppose you don't know of any other boards. Now what? You can try to find them. That I have found to be difficult if not nearly impossible. So you know how to RTFM and it's not there. So now, let's use the library. First stop the card catalog of the Internet.

So there's Google and Jeeves. You need to differentiate Alcohol Tobaco and Firearms, Automatic Transmission Fluid, Armored Task Force, Asia Television Forum, Accelerator Test Facility, American Trans Freight, Arab Thought Forum and Atlantic Transfer Festival to name a few. A succinct two word querry will gain results in a few pages. Hint. One of the terms is "ATF".

The problem here is similar to you can't use the dictionary if you can't spell the word.

Ahh, you take the easy way out. You ask your co-mongers directly. Let's ask indirectly first. How? The WSG search engine. Look for ATF.

Hopefully we fixed the PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair). No I'm not making this up either.

For homework, you have to report to the board what an ATF is and how you found it. You can't ask a fellow monger directly or by PM. That's cheating.

Spazen

College Kid
05-25-04, 14:00
Forgive my ignorance, what is the Callowhill Special?

PhilBoy
05-25-04, 15:11
New Hill terrific, vast improvement over old set up.

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-25-04, 20:39
Wendy is back? Well, looks like I'm back mongering again.

ATF = Asian Titty Fuck: only possible at the Hill.

Filipina Lover
05-26-04, 01:08
Hello everyone,

I have been away from Philly for awhile, and just found out about the old Callowhill being back. How many of the old girls are back? Is Ling or Suki back? Is it still $50 house fee? Last time I was in Philly I was going to Pur happs on 1812 Ludlow. That seemed to be the best with around 5-9 girls to choose from. Is this new hill have a large selection or only 2 or 3 girls on hand. They have not posted in City Paper yet. I see it's 1040 Ridge, so would it be easier walking from 10th & Market or 11th Market be closer. I don't mind a 20 minute walk. Are they all Korean with just that one thai I heard about in an earlier post named Mimi. I love asians with big titts. Do they have any that are d or dd tities? Do they have any chicks like two pop Toni from ichiban that give you two pops for the price of one?

Take all,

Filipina Lover

Dutch Treat
05-26-04, 10:13
Spazen,

Tman and Aegis get the prize, although I prefer Wet's answer.

Your response made me laugh! Sorry I wasted your bandwidth, although I'm sure you didn't think that of my prior reports.

Dutch

Stealth Philly
05-26-04, 20:22
Sam,

I posted this message on Saturday, but somehow it did not get post. Anyway, I meant it was Callowhill #2. Sorry for all the confusing.

they do offered 2 shots, depend on who is servicing you. I suppose. I did receive that service from one of the girls, since it is reopen.

Have fun at the hill guys.

Dutch Treat
05-27-04, 15:51
Da Hill #2 – Nice.

Good news: There are now 7 girls working there.

Bad news: Everybody now has heard about it, and at 1:30 on a weekday I had to wait 10 minutes for a provider! Also, not exactly a neighborhood I would want to drop in on by foot in the wee hours.

Report: Like everybody else on the board, I had to check out the new Hill. The location (for the dyslexic out there the address is 1041 Ridge, that’s 1041 Ridge, not 1040, not 1031, or anything else!) and décor were previously described to a tee. Except that now the mamasan and asst. mamasan are actually manning the front desk, and administrative activity does seem to be occurring in the room behind it. While waiting caught sight of the aforementioned Mimi – wow, I felt like I died and wound up in strip-club heaven – spectacular mammaries. After the wait, was introduced to Jeanie. Korean, in country for 3 years, down from NY just 2 weeks, OK English. Stats: 5’4”, 120 lbs, app. late 20’s in age (but a bit tired looking), shoulder-length dark hair with accents, nicely enhanced C-cups with 1.5 inch areola and really lovely 3/8” nips, all this in a nice tight body. After an average shower, and a slightly above average 15 min massage, got extensive stroking of the manhood, cajones, and brown-eye, but no “Special”. Above average CBJ, which switched into 69 with DATY after a little prompting. Very nice trimmed, small dark love mound, prominent clit, and a really, really tight box – finger insertion with difficulty. She was into having her brown-eye stroked, so who knows Greek might be a possibility. Started in cowgirl, then switch to side-by-side and during this some major and decent DFK. Then into cowboy and finally mish. Her box was very tight, and during cowboy my manhood kept banging into her sponge, which was floating around up there somewhere. What was really, really nice about Jeanie was that she was totally non-rushed, I felt like we could have gone on for hours more, and the pacing was really nice. After a gratifying release, she took me for a post-game shower, a first for me. Allowed me to appreciate the mammaries some more. Nice chat with the mamasan going out the door. Not necessarily the most spectacular experience (search my time with Suzi at the Downtown in DC), but very, very good. Recommended

Filipina Lover
05-28-04, 16:52
To anyone who has seen all 7 of the girls, please rate who is the best in terms of girlfriend experience and looks. Who has the biggest titts? Which one gives bbbj, dfk and possible 2 pops? Lets you cum twice.

Filipina Lopver

Sam Katz
05-29-04, 14:43
Filipina Lover,

Still with a million questions,

Why don't you stop by 1041 Ridge, ask for a line up, pick the girl with the biggest tits, and go from there.

And maybe if you have time, post about your experience!

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Stickshift
05-29-04, 18:21
Gents,

Just a reminder that LE knows about this board. Please try to keep details of your *fantasies* vague, as we don't want to endanger any of the lovely ladies who want to continue providing great service for a long time to come. The ladies of CH2 in particular are really worried about some of the recent posts here. Let's not capsize this lovely ship on her maiden voyage!

Be cool, stay safe

Stickshift

Hot To Cool
05-30-04, 02:52
To Dutch Treat,

Yo, I don't think the confusion in addresses was unintentional. We must not let our guard down and think LE is not watching, (unless they've been paid off of course). For all I know it could be at 1022 Ridge, or was that 1022 Buttonwood? Be safe, guys, because the latter closeby AMP was busted.

Sincerely,

Hot To Cool

Stickshift
05-30-04, 20:06
Here's a Catch-22 for y'all: CH2 ladies are now complaining that business has actually been slow (!!), particularly at night & weekends. They've actually seen more daytime traffic, and mostly internet-lurking mongers. Go figure!

Lots of talkie-talkie here, not enough walkie-walkie...perhaps it's because of the memorial day weekend? in any case, the ladies want to assure the gents that parking is easy (and free, unlike the metered streets along the old location) and the neighborhood is actually rather nice, despite the seemingly crappy exterior. They're eager to provide a nice, relaxing atmosphere, so stop by and visit when you can. PM me if you need any specific questions answered.

Yours truly, the (unofficial) CH2 IT guy

Stickshift

Kurt Man
05-30-04, 23:16
I wanted to taste new Callowhil talent on Fri.. Stopped by 1041 Ridge Fri night around 3 am, front door was closed and no activity inside. What time do they close?

So I went to 'old' Bue Fox, what can I say, horrible experience. Not sure why, maybe it was simply late and girl I took was tired, but it was bad. bad massage, very mechanical BJ and FS,was out in 30 mins.

Filipina Lover
05-31-04, 17:15
Can anyone give me the new phone number of the hill? I would like to make an appointment before going. Anyone recommend a girl there with the biggest tits? Anyone there with d or dd titts?

Thanks,

Filipina Lover

Mike Smythe
06-01-04, 00:17
After all the positive reviews on CH2, I happened to be in town with a little extra time and stopped by for a visit. As reported, the girls are very attractive, and everyone is very friendly.

I received a great massage, however, that's all. I even came back later and tried a different girl, but got a relaxing shower, and a great rubdown.

I DID sleep good with two massages in one night, but was hoping for a bit more.

PLEASE, don't respond to my experience in the forum, only by pm.

Thanks,

Mike

Dutch Treat
06-01-04, 08:19
To the Board:

Wow, to think that folks actually believed my last piece of sexual fiction. I've been using this board for sometime to hone my writing skills, and now people are really starting to believe what I write!

Then again, if nobody wants to share their works of fiction, what good is this board?

Just thinkin' out loud.

Dutch

Sam Katz
06-01-04, 15:21
Stickshift,

What are you the mamasans pet of CH2? Man why would YOU care if the girls are complaining? Trust me they ain't going out of business anytime soon. Yes, internet mongers and the people they tell is mostly what is going around, what more do you expect when theres no ad in the city paper? The internet is the only way unless they went around posting posters and such. Oh the CH2 knows about the posts here on WSG and is worried? Please, thats the reason most of us know it even came back. Theres tons of people who just read the board and don't post, it's the internet. CH2 ain't stupid, a lot of new users lately, If I were them I would talk about the CH2 all day on this board saying all these good things so I can attract as many internet mongers as i can before my ad goes in the city paper. It's not about being safe with posting about AMPs, LE ain't stupid either.

You guys can disagree but I know I make sense here

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Moe DeMonger
06-01-04, 22:49
Whew! Well!

Having come back around loaded for another multiple-stop tour, the new Hill was bound to be a priority and came out dominant as hell. Location's already been described real well by KT and, in concurrence of his review: It rates, bruddah, it rates.

Lily and Joana were both there sharing the helm and I found myself greeting both with a hearty hug (great debut entry but maybe not a surprise; it'd been such a WHILE). Mimi, Wendy, Coco, and Cece are a few (not all) who were there and on my first stop it was Cece I went on with. She may not have been around long enough yet to be thought of as an ATF, but I believe she'll get there soon enough.

When going with Cece, though, it was under the watchful eye of an ATF of my own who Lily and Jo brought to me when I came back again a few hours later. By then it seemed to be chow time in the house so reunion began with chowing with her and, in the process of bathing, in-room chit-chatting and everything else, it seemed as though hours were beginning to pass like minutes. Some of the more advanced action included DATY and a good deal of BB contact. If the old withdrawl manuever was the sole factor in keeping it a non-pro-creational affair, well, I think I pulled off (okay, I meant pulled OUT) the move well enough. To say the least (it fetches a whistle out of me to think of it), I'd better have.

Where it's at with me and this one now is pretty much where it'd left off several years ago when the lady Sunni was overseeing the old Hill. May catch up with her again at the new Hill; may also call and have other contact with outside of the AMP gig. And, to be sure, she could also be a type looking for a sugar daddy to spoil the crap out of her - a role that I may be able to commence with a bang but probably couldn't sustain for very long.

I'm hesitant to say just which of the ladies this is - seems like an awfully public spot to be opening my mouth quite that much - but if anyone were inclined to report an out-of-the-AMP affair with someone in the Hill tribe and I were to see it being the same girl, then that might be decent cause for me to drop a PM regarding it. If you CAN report such happenings but AREN'T inclined to, then, uuhhh......don't.

Now, RE a couple of other stops I made: The Samson joint that used to be BF was where I was at in between the two Hill stops and my attendant's name there either was never told to me or just didn't stick to my mind. But I thought her dimensions and complexion were comparable to Cece's back at the Hill, except this was an older girl. Brief massage but a good amount of time allowed for heated banging after which wrap-up and departure was fairly swift. However, throughout it all, I was feeling the strong siren lure of the Hill pulling at my mind and my body was soon to follow. It was like a flippin' tractor beam, man.

Then there was finally Midori which turned out a case in point that looking too late at night can backfire on you. It was a witching hour well past midnight that I decided there was time to check it out. Turned out they had all of one attendant ready to do me. Problem was: I had too good a look at her before I'd really waded into anything. I was seeing this older apparition with a belly ravaged with stretch marks and a face covered with a half-pound or more of make-up. Don't like to do anything insulting to anybody - and I have had a passably decent time at Midori before - but couldn't help but think "Yiay! This really just ain't what I had in mind". It was to their disdain that I'd entered only to say "let's forget about this; I think I'll be going" and turn tail, but I still felt better off to have held onto my bread and given up the chase. In wake of happenings over on Ridge, I doubt any place could have dealt me such a glowing time as to sing about anyhow.

Alright, so I'll log out with a final thought RE the Hill: Just try to stick to somewhat offbeat times to go; I was seeing a few heads (mongers) about the place when in there but it didn't look like any big stampede. And that, I reckon, is probably close enough to how you want to find it.

Until next posting,

MDM

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the unnecessary indents. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not indent any text in your reports. Thanks!

Kabuki Lancer
06-01-04, 23:34
I went to Midori 1243 Vine (approx address) to see my regular Sarong. She is a young, petite Thai girl from Bangkok who is very friendly and has always been a great lay and has a perfect body even with the small scar on her shoulder - what a figure and sweet personality. If anyone has had a session with her, you know what I mean.... slow and soft - never a rush - then building to hot sweaty no holds barred sex. She's been working there about 6-8 months and in early May mentioned the Korean Mamasan was giving her a hard time. I knew this was a problem.

Upon entering last Saturday, I asked for Sarong. The mamasan knows me and said no more Thai girls. She wouldn't give any other information so that was that. I waited to see what was available and the selection was a joke - all Korean and not one worth a dime. I left and I expect this place to fade as well.

I went on to 11th and Samson and found replacement for that night. However, this girl was brain dead, though she was a great session - great tougue action. I don't have a name. She was Thai and so I explained my story hoping to get a lead. She was utterly confused and insisted she was the same girl - moron.

Anyway, that's the way it goes. Six months with the same gem of a girl is better than the norm. If anyone knows where she may have went, kindly post. Else, I'm looking for a new place and a new adventure.

Hasta!

Kilgore Trout #2
06-03-04, 00:20
Sam,

You are completey correct regarding Stickshift. I wasn't going to even bother replying to him until I read your post. He actually had the nerve to PM Kilgore and ask the "Monger of the Year" to take down his recent review of The Hill #2--he felt it contained too much info. This guy seems to have some alterior motive, either way I choose to simply ignore him.

KT2

Stickshift
06-03-04, 13:25
If I were them I would talk about the CH2 all day on this board saying all these good things so I can attract as many internet mongers as i can before my ad goes in the city paper. It's not about being safe with posting about AMPs, LE ain't stupid either. I hear what you're saying - I too have benefitted greatly from the posters of this board over the years. All I'm advocating is a bit more caution and finesse. Perhaps being a 50+ yo fuddy duddy makes me old-fashioned, but I think saying something like 'had a great time with Wendy' is more than sufficient. On that note, I'll simply add that I did in fact have a GREAT time with both Wendy and Jeannie on separate occasions. Wendy gets high marks from me on service; Jeannie gets high marks for looks.

As for 'caring about the ladies', isn't it always a matter of getting back what you put in? Treat them like real human beings with respect and courtesy and 9 times out of 10 you'll receive a much more gratifying session. We'd all love to see these ladies stay in business for as long as possible.

In closing, just wanted to say 'thank you Sam' for all your great posts. They've been very helpful - my apologies for being a longtime lurker, i'll try to do my part to become a more active poster henceforth.

Be cool. Stay safe.

Stickshift

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Kilgore Trout #2
06-03-04, 16:32
Nice report Moe DeMonger!

Dutch Treat
06-03-04, 16:55
To the Board:

For once Sam Katz and I totally agree on something! Well put Sam. I appreciate Stickshifts desire to maintain the longevity of CH2, but what we write here has ZERO to do with it. First, everything on this board is total hearsay, and is totally non-evidentiary in a legal proceeeding. If LE wishes to bust CH2 it will do so under its own procedures, not by dropping in our little commentaries. City papers abound everywhere with AMP ads, and LE can figure out who and when to bust if and when they care to.

If we can't speak out on this board, then we might as well shut it down!

Aegis911
06-04-04, 10:36
Sam Katz,

You are 100% right. CH2 isn't going out of business.

AMP's exist for one reason only - to make money. The women are't interested in love, friendship, romance, or a relationship. They are in it for the money. Pure and simple. Don't be fooled by the hustle. That's what Stickshift fell for.

Perhaps Stickshift is a shill - or just a newbie - but WTF was he trying to promote?

Aegis911

Sam Katz
06-04-04, 15:31
Stickshift,

I don't know where you came from, but you just started posting your few posts as soon as CH2 experiences started arriving. Telling everybody to keep the details out is the only information you provided. It's like you only registered to tell us this, it would be MUCH MORE believable that you really care for these girls if you've been posting for quite a while you know. Do you work for CH2? Are you the papasan or mamasan?

"As for 'caring about the ladies', isn't it always a matter of getting back what you put in? Treat them like real human beings with respect and courtesy and 9 times out of 10 you'll receive a much more gratifying session. We'd all love to see these ladies stay in business for as long as possible"

Your little quote tells me that you don't care about the ladies, you care if they go out of business or not. You wouldn't have added that last sentence if you really cared about them as a person. In reality talking about them ladies with fake names on here is helping them get more money anyway if it's a good review.

You really care so much about details being stated about CH2 on this board? Are you having nightmares about CH2 closing right before your eyes?

This guy, all worried and stuff.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Sam Katz
06-04-04, 15:39
WOW,

I did not even read that post,

Stickshift, you asked King Kilgore to take down his CH2 post which was I think the first or second CH2 experience posted here? You know I was waiting for that first CH2 post to see how this place lived up to the hype.

Wow, this guy really has another motive.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Stickshift
06-05-04, 13:04
Perhaps Stickshift is a shill - or just a newbie - but WTF was he trying to promote?

Aegis911Just trying to make sure that a good thing lasts as long as possible for the enjoyment of all. And as for 'falling for the hustle', if that's what I'm guilty of, then it's a damn nice place to fall into, given some of the really great acquaintences and memorable sessions I have enjoyed over the years. There are some truly wonderful, caring, special (and not to mention beautiful) ladies out there if you can have the heart to look past the $$ end of things.

Some people will look at a meal at a nice restaurant and do nothing but ***** about the price, the size of the portions, and a host of other nonense; others will take the time to enjoy the moment for what it is and savor every bite and every bit of ambience as if it was their last day on earth. Call me an old-fashioned romantic, but I guess that's Carpe Diem, and it's a beautiful way to look at life.

BTW, what's a 'shill'?

DocStrangelove
06-05-04, 16:36
Stickshift,

shill (shil) n. slang The assistant of a sidewalk peddler or gambler who makes a purchase or bet to encourage onlookers to buy or bet; a capper.

From Funk and Wagnalls International Edition Standard Dictionary.

Dog

ps. Sorry guys, I promise my next post will include a knobber or something.

Kilgore Trout #2
06-06-04, 05:10
I have couple people have asked me about Stickshift's PM, so to answer all the questions I've pasted his PM below:

"
:Kilgore,
Great post, but please be careful. LE regularily reads these posts, and the lovely ladies of CH2 are really worried about their guests posting too many details about their visits. We all want to keep this establishment around for a long time - please consider either re-editing your post or pulling it off for the ladies' sake.
Thanks - backchannel me if you have any questions or need more info. Stay safe -

Stickshift"

--received 5/29, needless to say Kilgore did not reply.

Aegis911
06-06-04, 06:45
A 'shill' -

A shill is a person who lures others into action by pretending to be something that he is not.

Aegis911

Dutch Treat
06-06-04, 13:28
Return to CH2 – What an average experience, what’s the Hill coming to?

Went back to check out more of the lovelies at CH2, and was dealt CeCe. Korean, late 20’s, 5’2’, 110 lbs, A-cups, trimmed bush with tiny “tuft”, mid-chest length hair, very, very taught. Not a talker, somewhat cold and more into primping her hair in the mirror. Average shower, average message, no special offered (what’s the deal here - two providers at the Hill and still no special?!). CBJ was hard, fast with massive suckage, which was ok but too short. Limited DATY, which revealed nice tight box with way too much fruity lubricant. Finger penetration not allowed. Then onto cowgirl at one speed only, suprafast. Requests to slow down not listened to, so this monger was only able to last about 5 minutes. Some cuddling with hot towel afterwards. Summary: Very average experience; if you like cold, fast, mechanical service this girl is for you.

Intel: Mamasan offered at departure that a new girl will be coming this week. So mongers, let’s hear about her!

Giant
06-06-04, 23:37
Good evening. After a really long night in AC, I got back to Philly around 3:30am last Tues and decided to hit up 1812 Ludlow. I was greated by the mamasan who at first did not recognize me. I put my arm around her and gave her a side hug and then she laughed and said I need to shave. Yes I did.

She called out a girl named Sooni? Or Su-ni? Korean girl with a pretty decent body(7), and ok face(6). The ass was killer though. We went upstairs and got into the room. What a dump. Lol. I still like it though. She asked if I wanted a shower I said nah, and dropped a $ on the table with the lamp. She smiled and left. I got undressed, she came back with a hat for me and asked what I wanted. I told her everything and she looked at the money. HUH? No. Then she asked for another $20. I said no, and she got undressed.

Decent CBJ. She went cowgirl for a while, I then turned her over and did her from behind. Like I said, great ass. I told her I wanted to cum on her back and she said "No", I asked again very nicely and she said ok in a huff. It was cute. Love the mirror right by the bed, but damn I need to get back to the gym. So I yanked off the hat and shot a load on her back, then wathced her wiggle off the bed to get a towel. Again, cute.

She was very nice afterwards, and washed my whole front with a hot washcloth. She started asking me about my job, car, etc. She said she was from NY and only would be here another couple days and pretty much begged me to come back. Nah.

Good times. I was really tired though. the sun was coming up when I left.

Giant

Dru17
06-07-04, 04:58
I've been lurking around these boards for some time now and thought it only right to give back to the board that gave me the idea to visit the famed CH.

I actually dropped by CH2 last week, but I wasn't able to draft this report until my account was upgraded to allow me to post. Anyhow here's how it went:

The new location was easy to find, between Mapquest and happening to see one of the mamasans carrying luggage into the building. I helped her in, carrying a few of her bags. I was greeted by her colleagues at the door; I bowed respectfully and was then directed to the sitting area. After a minute or two of small talk and laughs, I was shown the line-up of the available girls.

I chose Cece, who seems to be popular on these boards of late. She wrapped an arm around me, smiling welcomingly, and we proceeded upstairs.

Cece - a korean woman in her 20's (claims she is 24) about 5'3'' with medium length hair, petite figure (complete with shapely abs), and a great smile. Her face was not quite on par with her body (great ass), but that didn't matter as I spent most of my time looking elsewhere.

After the house fee was paid (.5) and 5 jacksons laid on the nightstand, she took me to the showerroom and proceeded to give me an excellent table shower. She took her time making sure that I was comfortable and that every inch of me was clean. She paid careful attention to my little buddy, as well. Very relaxing and definitely stimulating.

Afterwards, we retired to the massage room and continued with the night's main event. I laid down on the bed/table and watched her in the mirror as she stripped. She definitely does not have an impressive set of breasts, but, in my opinion, they "fit" the shape of her body. (I prefer this look. Oversized mammaries that make the girl look like she is about to tip over at any second does not appeal to me) She then straddled my back and attempted to loosen the knots in my muscles. I've had better massages, but I'll be damned to try to remember one with such a great view (those mirrors are a great touch). Admittedly, she was prone to watching herself in the mirror and preening while she worked on my back, not that I could really blame her.

She ended the session with a bang, to say the least. She leaned down and breathed lightly upon my back, while at the same time, continuing the massage ... with her nipples. Wow. That was fun. (Is this what everyone refers to as the "CH special" ?)

And just as I thought the night couldn't get any more fun, she had me roll over and made a beeline for my little buddy. She rolled the raincoat on with her mouth and gave me, in no uncertain terms, a damn good BJ. She had good technique, complete with tiny little moans. At this point, she threw a leg across my chest and presented her box for inspection. Of course, she passed my exam with flying colors. Again, as others have said, digital entry was not allowed, though I dined freely and ate my fill.

I flipped her over and proceeded to have at her from several different directions and angles. She was warm, tight and magically delicious. I do have to admit that her moans and groans at this point sounded very mechanical and practiced. But that aside, she was a great fuck.

After the deed, she cuddled with me, "basking in the afterglow." As we had a few minutes left, she continued the massage, and I had her take a walk on my back, to make up for the lackluster performance earlier.

On our way down, the mamasans were very gracious, asking if I had a good time, etc. I assured them of my pleasure and definite return, bowed a farewell to the mamasans, and walked out the door, grinning from ear to ear.

Dru

Dutch Treat,

Perhaps you caught Cece on an off-day? Other than the small things I cited above, I would recommend her services to anyone here.

Then again, it may have helped that I myself am asian and know a few korean customs, words and phrases. All in all, I had a memorable experience and there will definitely be future reports.

Good luck next time!

Big Dick Blak
06-07-04, 14:08
Dru,

The CH special was a tongue lathering of the baloon knot
before the flip.

I have followed this board and the China/Asia boards for a while, any reason why no photo gallery submissions on any US board?

Dutch Treat
06-07-04, 16:59
Dru17,

Well as they say YMMV. I went on a Sunday around noon, so maybe she hadn't warmed up yet. The routine she use on both of us is remarkably similar, it just sounds like she was more into it for you, and just wanted me out of there ASAP. So it goes.

Anybody else notice the CH2 post-coital ritual among the providers? Aafter they are done with the activities they scurry off to the bathroom, and literally cough, hack and spew themselves out. Seriously it sounds as if somebody was fisting their mouths. I saw both Mimi (who has the complete opposite bod to CeCe) and CeCe do this. I appreciate the infectious control measures, but not sure it is entirely necessary as CeCe rendered CBJ on me. Not a pleasant sound. Just curious.

Wadood
06-07-04, 20:04
Gentlemen, do any of you have any input as to how we brothas are treated in AMP's? Not being a smart ass here, just wondering if it's worth my time to check out the scene.

Thanks for any input any of you may have.

Spazen
06-08-04, 10:43
Dutch,

RE: Pre and post coital rituals (generalizing at any AMP)

If your lucky you may get to wash out your own mouth with mouthwash in the shower or in the room.

A post-coital ritual for yourself generally includes a warm towel, but can include mouthwash. New girls tend to forget the towel part. Sometimes when "warm" is to far away, you get asked if a cool towel is ok.

If you happen to get lucky and take a post shower, generally you will get some mouthwash. She washes "down there" primarily. Also remember, that too many showers can dry your or their skin.

The gagging, spitting and making weird noises - haven't heard any of that.

Remember, thatbrushing your teeth "immediately" before or after is bad behavior. due to the chance of nicking some mouth tissue.

Oldtime Monger
06-09-04, 17:44
Yo Dutch! That "hacking" , "coughing", "spewing" sound is not uncommon for AMPS. I have heard those sounds bellowing out of the bathrooms of more than one AMP in the past. Who knows, maybe she got a hair in her throat? Remember that "Curb Your Enthusiam" episode on HBO when Larry David got a pubic hair stuck in his throat? LOL! I have always seen Listerine or some other germ fighting moutwash in the bathrooms of AMPs. I was at CH2 last week and Jeannie offered me a cup of mouthwash afterwards. (BTW, your description of Jeanne was dead on for accuracy). A nice post-coital ritual ,which has only happened to me once or twice previously, is a return trip back to the table shower room for some mutual scrubbing and rubbing with the attendant nude as well. A few years back, I had a two girl session at now departed AMP in Hatfield when the three of us were nude in the shower room afterwards. I thought I died and went to heaven!

Has anybody had a session with Ling recently? She was serving as the mamasan/client screener last week when I was there. I was wondering if she still works the rooms?

OTM

Sam Katz
06-09-04, 18:00
Just wondering, does anyone still visit AMPs other then CH2, Midori and 1812?

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Oldtime Monger
06-09-04, 18:04
Yo Dutch! That "hacking" , "coughing", "spewing" sound is not uncommon for AMPS. I have heard those sounds bellowing out of the bathrooms of more than one AMP in the past. Who knows, maybe she got a hair in her throat? Remember that "Curb Your Enthusiam" episode on HBO when Larry David got a pubic hair stuck in his throat? LOL! I have always seen Listerine or some other germ fighting moutwash in the bathrooms of AMPs. I was at CH2 last week and Jeannie offered me a cup of mouthwash afterwards. (BTW, your description of Jeanne was dead on for accuracy). A nice post-coital ritual ,which has only happened to me once or twice previously, is a return trip back to the table shower room for some mutual scrubbing and rubbing with the attendant nude as well. A few years back, I had a two girl session at now departed AMP in Hatfield when the three of us were nude in the shower room afterwards. I thought I died and went to heaven!

Has anybody had a session with Ling recently? She was serving as the mamasan/client screener last week when I was there. I was wondering if she still works the rooms?

OTM

East Coast
06-10-04, 04:56
Wadood,

I've never had any problems. Just treat them right and you should be fine.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-10-04, 17:33
Dutch T Quote"After they are done with the activities they scurry off to the bathroom, and literally cough, hack and spew themselves out".

These are the illustrious sounds of a Korean ancient technique of spewing mongerers bodily fluids ,just music to your ears? These lovely semen collectors repeat this ritual from sunrise to sunset 8 days a week for most of there lives. A wonderful thing indeed!

Spazen
06-10-04, 22:49
Visited the new Hill again during the day. Finding a place to park was really, really bad. Found a lot a few blocks away at 12th and Callowhill with a space or two. Parking may improve, but I won't give their plans away. Weekend and evening parking has been OK, but not great.

Had a nice session with Sami, a.k.a. Wendy of the old hill. She's a bit of an exibitionist - telling me to look in the mirror and exhibiting all the merchandise in and out of the room. Two cups appeared to be mandatory for whatever reason. The special was on the menu.

As for the pre/post rituals: PRE: wash mouth with water from shower. Had to turn head when someone else came in the shower to wash up. I didn't hear any gagging. POST: Mouthwash in a cup brought to the room and cool towel.

My experiences with CeCe, Mimi and Sami have all been positive. Ranked in performace from highest to higher (The Hill never had a lowest) Sami, Mimi and CeCe. All very different positive experiences.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-11-04, 14:19
With response to asking about Koreans servicing different ethnicities. Basically if you have the "Green" that is the only color most are worried about. Remember it's their job, and no one wants to lose money,Right? especially a working ho.

Genji Kam
06-11-04, 21:29
Sam K,

I'm a newbie to the group. I haven't had the opportunity to visit the AMPs in the city yet. I have been frequently Four Seasons in Ambler and Magic Sauna in Abington.

Genji

Sam Katz
06-12-04, 03:43
Smoke and Mirrors,

Hey about servicing other ethnicities, check out the forum in Korea. Read into it, the working girls do not like forgieners at all, The RLD's won't even accept whites and even chinese. But the girls working in the states I guess do not care at all. It is there job though! I never heard of someone being rejected of entrance to an AMP so go ahead and try. Service depends on a lot of things, hygiene, how you treat them, tips, what kind of guy they like. And sometimes you can't do anything about bad service like if they are sleep deprived,tired, hungry, stressed..etc

That's why I always say treat them nicely and tip them and you will be rewarded next trip.

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Mike Smythe
06-13-04, 00:14
Does anyone have a phone number for the new Hill? I'm arranging a visit from out of town and want to try and make a special arrangement. A PM or post would be appreciated.

Dutch Treat
06-15-04, 10:51
To the board:

Thanks all for the "input" on the gagging ritual. Had seen/done the mouthwash bit alot, but never heard this degree of oral music before!

Smoke & Mirrors
06-17-04, 08:56
Sam Katz,

I know about what the Kogals/Japs do on their home base. They are being watched by their own kind. Let's face it racism will never end. Anyway bring a asian ***** or basically any ***** to the U.S. the color "green" is her best friend. Some still may be prejudice, but I've seen them pork all colors and flavors, and kiss those jacksons like he was her best friend. "Capitalism at it's best"

Kabuki Lancer
06-18-04, 02:51
The most important point is that we have an ample selection of ladies for us. We should have a variety of Asian women and not Korean only. If the owners want our business, then they need to provide a variety of Asain beauties. The girls should not be strung out or treated like slaves while their own or family's debt is being paid (as is the case many times). All the cc amps have been crap lately and the mamasans treat everyone like cattle as well.

Looks like it's time for a road trip.

Spazen
06-18-04, 15:34
Bravado Man:

I'm not sure if I agree with you totally. CC AMPS with the exception of what was known as Beauty Paradise (now defunct) had the largest variaties of nationalities. My guess, is this AMP think is a Korean thing. Variety would be nice.

So far, I don't agree with the strung out and treated like slaves. It depends an where you go. Mamasan and the providers play cards waiting for customers. Providers fold the sheets. There appears to be a rotational order so that everyone gets their turn. They accomodate specific requests. Getting a line-up excluded.

I've watched from the other side of the curtain so to speak hanging out for say 6 hours.

During certian times they are obviously tired for obvious reasons. Not enough AMPS to accomodate everybody.

The phenomenon of what seems like a WAR on AMPS seems to be occuring nearly everywhere.

Where yould you go? My guess, is that your going to the wrong ones.

Spazen

Big Dick Blak
06-19-04, 07:23
Speaking of Beauty Paradise, that place was great! I knew the mamasan (Connie) who was very sweet. If I did not like the selection, she would cum out of retirement and provide a GFE.

I miss that place.

Stealth Philly
06-19-04, 13:50
Hey fellas,

This is coming from an Asian guy, ok? Anyway, it's not about racism at all. Sometimes, I get asked question like are you Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. My point is that, money is money. You treat them nice, in-turn they will treat you nice. Please DON'T be a d!ckhead when you walk in that door. If you have big tool, don;t expect all the girls like it. THEY are HUMANs too.

My penny for the day,

Stealth

Sam Katz
06-20-04, 14:54
Sam Katz has been done with AMPs for months but now he may be done with posting.

It's been a good run. I probably won't return.

I hope everybody in this fine forum gets the best of there mongering.

This section of AMP goers, GOOD LUCK!

King Kilgore, maybe one day we will open our own AMP, continue to frequent AMPs and long live the king!Monger of the year.

Spazen, we talked about the better service we got, proving to everybody you don't have to be the same race as the girls to get treated better, you achieved a lot my friend.

Han, my brother, wherever you are, monger on.

LQ, the excited monger, do what you do and hit more then the jackpot in AC.

York, sorry about you know who. I hope you find someone like that and fullfilll your mission.

Remember, as Aegis911 stated, these girls are doing this purely for money, either they are paying off a debt or in most cases they just feel it's easier to make money this way, it's all for money whether illegal or not. It's strictly illegal business like drug dealing, you get what you want, they get money, everybodys happy. I know I preached it but forget extras like numbers and all that. I say you just try to frequent the same girl and hopefully get better service that way. All they want is our money, we know that. About being asian, black, white, hispanic, it does not matter when you got 150 dollars, service depends on what I posted earlier. Who knows what the girls like besides lots of andrew jacksons? Money is the key I say, and becoming friends with the mamasan can help. If anyone is hoping to date an AMP girl or something along those lines, let the AMPimp say it's not worth it, im not saying that because something happened to me, i've gotten lucky you can say, but im saying it because it's strictly business, they are not looking for love and romance, just money and more money. You guys would be suprised at what some of the AMP girls are really about, ESP NYC AMPs. Shady business. The ones that know, know what I mean. Business is business, everything else is everything else, AMPs is strictly business. My new advice is just try to get the most out of your 150.

Goodbye everybody! I will check PMs for a short while and I'm done

Sam Katz aka AMPimp

funker
06-21-04, 23:54
Yes I miss Beauty Paradise like you don't know. One of my best experiences was with Connie the mamasan. Did damn near everything to me and was sweet as honey while doing it. Some of the girls were subpar, but for the most part it was one hell of a place.

Spazen
06-22-04, 00:20
Sam,

Thank you for such kind words.

I took a non-caucasian friend to CH2 recently. Mamasan and I agreed who he should be with for his first experience. I know he got some unusual amenities for his first AMP experience and I had a first with mine. I got playfully punched in the stomach by his girl who I've been with before. Gee, I wonder what that means? I like going alone now, but there was a time that I needed someone to go with. This whole game is a confidence booster as well as a trust booster and it's fun. It even relieves stress!

Thanks Sam for your insights and input.

Spazen

Spazen
06-22-04, 00:36
Sam,

Thank you for such kind words.

I took a non-caucasian friend to CH2 recently. Mamasan and I agreed who he should be with for his first experience. I know he got some unusual amenities for his first AMP experience and I had a first with mine. I got playfully punched in the stomach by his girl who I've been with before. Gee, I wonder what that means? I like going alone now, but there was a time that I needed someone to go with. This whole game is a confidence booster as well as a trust booster and it's fun. It even relieves stress!

Thanks Sam for your insights and input.

Spazen

Kilgore Trout #2
06-22-04, 09:27
Sam,

You are a gentleman and a scholar. You will be missed (Kilgore lifts his drink in the air for a full minute).

Keep your pimp-hand strong,

KT2

Mista T
06-22-04, 20:54
Hello Fellow Mongers,

This is my first post, but I have been Mongering for years. First in the ATL and now in the S. Jersey/Philly area. I have had some interesting experiences in both Camden and Philly, and will be glad to share with anyone who is interested in the not so far past experiences.

I will start to chronical my dreams, now that I have gotten a way to share the experiences with fellow Mongers. It's funny, I have known and read posts years ago, took the advice and had some pleasurable experiences, but never took the time to enlighten anyone about some of the dreams that take place. For that I do apologize. Knowledge is King.

Nonetheless, has anyone had any dreams regarding any of the local incall sleep disorder places that are $$$?

Happy Mongering Gents.

Big Dick Blak
06-23-04, 07:54
SamKatz,

Thanks for the insightful posts, a voice of moderation on this board. You will be missed.

Funker,

Experiences with Connie were so memorable, I wonder if she is still working. I know after Beauty Paradise closed, she was trying to reopen it. Since I don't get down to Philly alot, I don't know the details.

Another great place to rival the old CH was 247 Juniper St. Spa.
But that place closed even before Beauty Paradise.

BDB

Kilgore Trout #2
06-23-04, 08:57
Mr. T,

Maybe it's just me, but what the hell are you talking about regarding "dreams". This board is a place to exchange useful information, not a place to analyse your dreams--go to a Dr. for that, or read Freud. I think I speak for the board when I say, "spare us your dreams and stick with posting REAL experiences."

KT2

Mista T
06-23-04, 14:40
Kilgore Trout # 2, Hopefully it's not you, but...

In reading some of the posts in other areas, "dreams" are REAL life experiences, however I am not going to be so blunt as to mess up someone elses life by saying what I really did with them. You have been around long enough to understand the terminolgy. If I have used the terminolgy wrong I do apologize to you and all other fellow mongers.

I realize that this board is used for useful information and anything that I would post would be USEFUL and REAL.

However, the question still stands. Has anyone had any expriences with the local incall providers.

Please feel free to pm with any info.

Peace

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!