PDA

View Full Version : Honolulu Korean Bar Report

Hornysamowen
09-27-15, 17:36
I don't know what happened to the other one.

Kaina2076
09-27-15, 18:37
I don't know what happened to the other one.Hey Horny S, read your earlier posting listed under "New" KB reports. Not sure how your concept will be received. It may well have been Admin exercising their prerogatives that accounts for the disappearance of the first effort. Anyway I buy into the idea of more reporting rather than everyone (actually just a few) dueling verbally with each other while keeping the rhetoric just shy of venting ion the Like beef lolo thread. So on the reporting side, looks like several of the Cheers Station ladies will be moving to 5-0 imminently. Ad in today's Advertiser indicates Kay as new owner.

Kaina.

Rico Suave808
09-27-15, 20:23
The other one is still there and going strong. Please ask Admin to delete this thread.

I don't know what happened to the other one.

Admin2
09-27-15, 20:25
I don't know what happened to the other one.Because I looked through the last 100 posts in the other one and I have no idea what you're complaining about. I thought I would go through it and see a bunch of fights or something.

That's 10 minutes I'll never get back again. There is a thread for K Bar stuff, if there are guys you don't like then put them on your ignore list.

A2