PDA

View Full Version : Suggest New Surveys

Admin
02-24-04, 13:15
Please select "Add New Reports" to begin this section.

Admin
02-24-04, 13:23
Greetings,

This section is intended to provide a place for Forum Members to suggest new subjects for possible future surveys.

In proposing your suggestions for new survays, I would ask you to be more specific that simply posing the possible subject. In other words, a suggestions for a new survay needs to include all of the following elements:

1. The Survey's Description, which will be included in the report that begins the survey's text comments. This can detail the reasons behind the survey, how the survey results are intened to be utilized, ect.

2. The Primary Survey Question, which is what's posted at the top of the survey form itself. There's a practical limit of approximately 60 characters.

3. The Survey Responses, which are the selections that the survey participants will make. These should be as short as possible, and in some sensible sequence.

For example, here's an example of what I don't need:

"I want to know what guys pay SW's for BJ's"

Instead, here's what you should propose:

Survey's Description: This survey is intended to ascertain the average price paid by mongers for a BBBJ from SW's in New York City. I'd like to know this information so that I am in a better position to negoiate the correct price myself.

Primary Survey Question; What is the average price you pay for a BBBJ from a SW in NYC?

Survey Responses:

1. Less than $10.00
2. $10.00 to $20.00
2. $20.00 to $30.00
2. $30.00 to $40.00
5. More than $40.00

Get the idea?

Thanks,

Jackson

Robux
02-26-04, 09:11
Jackson,

Proposed survey in your requested format:

Survey Description This survey is intended to ascertain the percentage of the mongering population that has been professionally or self-diagnosed with ADD/ADHD or depression. I'd like to know their prevalence in our community.

Primary Survey Question Have you been professionally or self-diagnosed with ADD/ADHD or depression?

Survey Responses

1. I have been professionally diagnosed with ADD/ADHD or depression.
2. I am self-diagnosed with ADD/ADHD or depression.
3. Not 100% sure, but it’s pretty likely I have ADD/ADHD or depression.
4. No ADD/ADHD or depression at all.

TIA,

Robux

Oager
09-07-04, 02:19
I'd like to see a quick survay for Rohode Island. I say most mongers live in the suberbs. Another poster on here says the city could we get a poll for RI to see who is right.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple writing errors including missing punctuation, peculiar punctuation, missing capitalization, multiple periods throughout the text, etc. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Member #5605
09-14-04, 10:15
What is the point of "Suggesting New Surveys" if all his moderator does is ignore them anyway? 3 surveys were put on the CA board MONTHS AGO! None of the results have resulted in ANY CHANGES! Suggesting surveys is a waste of typing on this board!

Tatase
10-16-04, 09:02
It would be nice to have, in "Photo Gallery" sections, the possibility to rate the photo, by members, from 1 to 10.

Would be very nice.

Member #6131
10-23-04, 20:12
Hi Jackson,

I noticed that I can no longer see if the other member is online or offline. This was a really nice feature. Will it be added later?

I do like the way the quotes look now. They look very clean.

Thanks,
Bath

Baltimonger
10-24-04, 00:29
Hi Jackson,

I noticed that I can no longer see if the other member is online or offline. This was a really nice feature. Will it be added later?

I do like the way the quotes look now. They look very clean.

Thanks,
Bath

Bath,
Just look at the little round light by the poster's name. If it's green, they're online.

Zos68
10-29-04, 07:14
Someone has probably posted this before but I can't read the whole forum for it. Do you have an irc or equivalant server/channel for public discussions?

zos

MeatMan
03-18-05, 18:21
Adding avatars to the site would be cool!. Whaddya say Jackson?

Daddy Lows
03-19-05, 06:37
Although that sounds like a thread on the other site. :rolleyes:

Peace

MeatMan
03-19-05, 08:24
Meh, that "other" site sucks huge gobs of donkey goo!! *raises eyebrow*

Member #5605
03-25-05, 20:43
Now that the "USASexGuide" and the "WorldSexGuide" are seperated (and therefore hopefully eliminating "DOS" attacks!), perhaps this category can be added to each state's listing? I mean, if its one thing that can be improved in each state's listing, and that is showing more accurate geographic listings of where a monger can find "action". I only keep harping on this, since aside from the activity we "monger" to do, we need current and accurate locations on WHERE the activity we want to do is!

Bit Banger
04-09-05, 08:03
1) I like the site seperation and 'New Posts' search tools. Thanks.

2) The 'New Posts' search tool presents a problem when 'Other Area' or 'General Topics' threads are presented. The viewer cannot tell what state is covered by the thread without opening the thread. Perhaps 'FL - Other Areas' or something similar would clarify the issue.