PDA

View Full Version : Who is this?

John Michael
09-17-15, 14:44
I found this pic, streetwalker in Manchester?

Zack Lawrence
09-17-15, 20:29
I found this pic, streetwalker in Manchester?What do you mean you found a pic? Where did you find it and why do you think she is from Manch? Just wondering.

BennyB Goodman
09-17-15, 22:39
What do you mean you found a pic? Where did you find it and why do you think she is from Manch? Just wondering.I know its off topic, but did you ever see Heather little tits and bum again? We had talked about her a while back. Streetwalker, Lawrence.

Zack Lawrence
09-18-15, 00:09
I know its off topic, but did you ever see Heather little tits and bum again? We had talked about her a while back. Streetwalker, Lawrence.No I have not seen her in 2 years. Law has been dead lately. She was def the hottest I've seen there.

BennyB Goodman
09-18-15, 05:45
No I have not seen her in 2 years. Law has been dead lately. She was def the hottest I've seen there.Def the hottest there. She s from Lowell, I've looked for her there too-no dice. Big sigh-LOL-thanks for response.

John Michael
09-18-15, 10:07
What do you mean you found a pic? Where did you find it and why do you think she is from Manch? Just wondering.I found it in my iPhone pics, from a couple yrs ago, I use to ask for pics from a lot of girls, BP etc and I didn't label it.

HaleStorm79
10-20-18, 23:28
I found this pic, streetwalker in Manchester?That actually might be the girl that I was looking for with the messed up spine I have actual pics of her face but can't post them here.

Drewonhere
10-21-18, 10:50
That actually might be the girl that I was looking for with the messed up spine I have actual pics of her face but can't post them here.The girl in that pic doesn't look like she has a spine issue, at all. I suggest you hit the loop to find the girl you speak of in order to solve the mystery.

I've met with the SW that has an obvious spine deformity which causes her to walk hunched and has snaggle tooth and deflated tits. But her sloppy head game is worth the pick up. Can take a pounding too! All for a fair trade I might add. Nice person too. To me, she looks like America Ferrerra would look with a habit.