PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
02-24-04, 12:26
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Plain Hungry
02-25-04, 01:35
This topic is a suprise! Which one of you CT mongers asked for a swinger section?

Never did any swinging when I was married. Before that I did some swinging on my swing set.

Now I just swing my big log.

Stoner
02-25-04, 10:33
I've swung at a few spots. I'll post about them at some point. Not with the "wifey" however, with a fuk friend on the sly.

Spots I've loved are in Hartford and one in the 'burbs that switched a few years back.

There was a big one in Meriden, I think...tough to get into. I never got a chance to get in and ...lo and behold...they got busted this year. Karma, eh?

In all spots, you have to stand your ground, know what you like and dislike, and respect a woman who says "No." Thats a big one.

My issue is that sometimes the guys think that just because you swing, you might be interested in dabbling with some bi -action. Make it very clear, punctuated by profanity and angry scowl, cause some guys will be persistent. In my case, the guy never been with a black guy. Seeing me bang his GF turned him on and he was "open" and "curious". Told him to fuk off, grabbed my chick, my clothes, and my drinks, and we were out. That spot was just too harassing anyways...and I had my fill with his GF anyway.

Not everyone is clean, btw. Some, for some reason, come into the place smelling real off. Drugs? No...I was told by one guy that some people get turned on by the "natural funk". Oh well. Its a freak show sometimes!

I found that it was better to sample and have fun, never to completion. But thats just me perhaps. Bring lots of condoms of your preference, latex. They offer, but choices suck and are cheap. I gots to have my magnums. ;)

The one in Hartford is called Leisure Time. I recommend for those wishing to give it a shot. The outside betrays nothing...it looks torn down. They are open during the weekend. Not truly underground action, but as close as you get for an establishment thats been around for a few decades.

The action there is hit or miss, imo. Sometimes you see a real cutey with a bit of stinginess to them, most times you see fat ugly couples swinging who will practically pay you to share with them.

Everytime I hit pay dirt though and have lots of fun.

The spot is BYOB. Not a problem. Its a must, imo...but don't get drunk however. Keep your head about you at all times. Otherwise you'll end up "experiencing" things you don't want to think about. Fortunately, I haven't been drunk since 1994. ;) Yet, I've seen some angry reactions rumble out, and I've heard of some real cat and dog fights take place due to jealousy and shit. Being drunk is almost always the impetus.

Its an experience I think most hard core mongers should try at some point. Its not for all and generally speaking, the crowd is freaky to the core. Too freaky for this perv consistently...you know.

I do hear that the NYC swing scene is a blast x 12. Some point I'll give it a go...but I need to be in better physical shape first. I here they are real selective.

Gman1
02-28-04, 11:59
Stoner,

I also frequented Leisure Time about a year ago with a lady friend and was able to hook up a little threesome action with a young PR girlie.

The place was cool enough although I thought the owners were a little off center. What are they, about 70 years old? LOL

I have been to a swingers party up in New Hampshire that allows single men in. If anyone is interested, I'll elaborate.

G

Gman1
03-03-04, 04:17
To all:

I'm surprised this thread hasn't caught on a little better than it has. Perhaps it's because our mongering brethren don't realize that there is a nice little niche for the single male to ply his wares, unfortunately just not in CT.

Without a doubt, the best swingers club I've ever been to that allows single men to attend is a place called "A Private Affair" located in Maryland. If anyone expresses interest, I'll elaborate.

Monger on,

G

KenDog
03-03-04, 13:42
Heh GMan,

Interested here!! Where in Maryland is it?

Gman1
03-03-04, 20:12
Kendog,

Its located in Port Deposit, Maryland.

The place is huge, holding 200 comfortably. What astonished me most about this place was the quality of the females that attend.

Aside from the open rooms, there has to be at least 15 private and semi-private rooms in which to operate.

Go to their website and check it out for yourself.

aprivateaffair.com

Good luck,

G

Joe_c
03-04-04, 20:31
GMAN1

Just checking on the address you gave. I could not access the site for whatever reason.

I get the message: You don't have permission to access / on this server.

It could be that the server might be down..

I'll check again later..

Thanks

Gman1
03-05-04, 07:37
Joe C,

My apologies,

The name they use for their website is "theprivateaffair .com".

I tried it this morning without any problems. Try again.

G

Gman1
03-05-04, 07:53
Joe C and others,

By the way, if anyone is interested in learning more about " A Private Affair ". swingers club that allows single men, just pm me and i'll give you the 6 letter access code to the members area of their website.

G

Joe_c
03-05-04, 08:23
Found the Problem..

The Correct Address is:

http://www.theprivateaffair.com

Any good clubs that allow singles in closer or in Connecticut...?

Gman1
03-05-04, 18:04
Joe C,

I've been to a swingers club in NH that allows single men.

If interested, pm and I'll eloborate.

By the way, unfortunately as of now, there is no place in CT that allows single men. At least one that I know of.

G

Stoner
03-08-04, 12:55
Uniquediversions used to allow "bi-friendly" fellas in on the side. Thats the spot I mentioned that was in the 'burbs. Thomaston. One could probably lie there way through...yet...Just bring a date...thats what I did. Took a gal from The Patio cafe in Wolcott. Decent time was had...but wouldn't do it again. Leisure time was much better.

I think the spot (Uniquediversions) is closed. I checked my info and it appears they are lights out, so to speak. Phone is off and website is 404. Maybe they moved again? Probably.

Gman1
04-17-04, 06:39
Stoner,

What a dud of a thread, LOL. I thought we would see a little more action on this subject.
In hopes of kick starting this dismal thread, here is a list of east coast clubs with websites that allow single men to attend their gatherings, whether it be through membership or just a once a month "special night" where they allow single men to attend.

1.- The Secret Chalet, W. Deering, NH, 603-464-4780
2.- New Encounters, Haverhill, MA,
3.- The Alliekat, Providence, RI, 401-277-9664
4.- Cherries Inn, Flemington, NJ, 908-782-8002
5.- Charldine Club, Schnactedy, NY, 518-895-2372
6.- Foursome, Manhatten, NY
7.- Special Friends, Binghamton, NY, 607-724-7823
8.- Couples Social Club, Long Island, NY, 515-942-3500
9.- The Farm Travel Club, York, PA, 717-225-5082
10. TJ's Lasting Impressions, Harrisburg, PA, 717-932-5082
11. Enchanted Evenings, Central?, PA, 717-225-9101
12. DJ's Island, Beaver Falls, PA, 412-519-8608
13. The Cottage, Gettysburg, PA, 717-334-0882
14. PA Swingers Club, Latrobe, PA, 724-640-5257
15. Swingers Palace, Pittsburg, PA, 412-751-4443

Lets see if this information brings about any responses.

G

CT Boobman
04-23-04, 20:39
Gman,

I think this thread has merit. In my experience, I've hooked up with a few private parties through invitation, but I've never attended a club. I've had alot of fun with this, and would definitely do it again. I just don't know as much about it. There is no "stroll" you can cruise to check it out. Hence all my experience is related to just those private parties that I mentioned.

Gman1
04-24-04, 21:53
CT boobman,

It seems that I am now forced to personally review ALL of these single male swinger outlets in a last ditch effort to get this thread going, LOL

G-Man's review of club # 1.

" The Secret Chalet " located in West Deering, NH.

Single male membership is quite easy to attain here. All that is required is a ten dollar monthly membership fee to be paid through paypal to the secret chalet website. Once the fee has been accepted, you are guaranteed an invite to the next available party where single males are allowed to attend. Single males, on average, are allowed to attend about every other Saturday. So, in essence, about twice a month.
Door "fee" for single males is $ 50.

Directions to house will be sent upon request after paypal fee has been accepted by their website.

Parties hosted by Dan and Rachel, a pretty hip couple in their early 30's, at their spacious 3 level home located in the boonies of NH. They both do a good job in making everyone feel relaxed and comfortable at their parties, which start at 8:30 on saturday and run well into sunday morning. I have had success here on every occasion that i have been able to attend. I would recommend this "club" as a good starting point to get your feet wet in this type of activity do to the laid back atmosphere of this place.
Yikes, this post is getting long winded. If anyone is interested in a more elaborate review of the goings on here, please pm.

G

CT Boobman
04-27-04, 17:49
Thanks for the info Gman. Lo and behold I'm going to be in NH on business from time to time for awhile. I'll let you know how I make out.

Thanks!

Gman1
04-28-04, 07:02
CT boobman,

As Mr. Burns would say, Eeeexcellent. LOL

Definitely had some good times up there.

I travel on business myself, I'll get to work on seeing what other names on the list could possibly get reviewed.

The CT swingers thread lives!

G

CT Boobman
04-30-04, 01:08
Hey Gman,

I was thinking about your dismay regarding what little interest this thread has generated. In my mind, mongering and swinging are totally seperate, and involve a wholly seperate set of social skills. (Not to say that one can't be versed in both sets of skills)

Many of the people I've met in swingers circles tend to be family oriented, participating with a partner, while mongers tend to persue their hobby alone, or at least seperate from their regular partner. In fact, some swingers I've partied with have expressed a disdain for professionals.

I'm not condoning it, just making an observation.

Similarly, for the monger psyche, swinging might not be an attractive option. Many mongers opt to pay to play due to perceived handicaps concerning age, looks, or weight. These mongers might find it easier or more convenient to simply pay a lady rather than go through the time and expense of courting one.

As you know, swingers can be a fickle bunch, and for many mongers, it might just not be worth the trouble. Me, I'm addicted to pussy and boobs, no matter how I find it. And since I'm relatively young and in shape, I have enjoyed some success with swinging that other mongers might not have.

I'm not really going anywhere with this post, except to point out that there is definitely a different psyche between mongers and swingers. I've learned so much about the monger psyche from reading posts by Stoner and other masters of the hobby, and I just wanted to throw in my two cents.

As for me, I'll keep up the faith in any manner I can!

Gman1
04-30-04, 17:48
CT boobman,

Yeah, I guess it pays not to be too scary looking if your attempting to tread in both distinct worlds. LOL

Definitely 2 completely different mindsets here.

As a complete hobbyist, I try to take from each type of activity, as much bootie as i can possibly lay my hands on.

Perhaps the new millenium is bringing in a new type of man who partakes in both the mongering and swinging world with equal pleasure.

What shall we call these half and half type of hobbyists?

"Mingers"? LOL, too funny

G

CT Boobman
05-03-04, 22:47
Gman,

You're cracking me up with the bit about the "complete hobbyist in this new millenium." I like the way you think!

Stoner
05-04-04, 16:28
I'm just reading this thread and laughing so hard, I almost choked.

From my experience, mongering and swinging is very closely related.

You see, both are the antithesis of the "meet in the bar and fall in love to have fun" bullshit. You're not planning on falling in love, you are participating in solid age-old hedonism. Nothing personal, and if you get personal, you're fuked in the head or on crack.

In my opinion, young and attractive means jack shit in swinging. (No offense CTBoobman). I've seen plenty of 2 and 3's walking around in the buff. I've seen men with johnsons so small I want to laugh at 'em. Many are fat, or nasty smelling, or into shit I don't even want to think of. Lots of swinger chicks are biker types...or wicca. Again, just my observation. Bottom line...few are into it because they are greek gods and goddesses. They just like to fuk, have community, and freedom.

Many of us are here on this board for the same 3 reasons.

There is interest in swinging, not alot, but enough to get some things going. I for one would love to see and hear more about it, even at other spots in other states. ESPECIALLY if you hear about a hot member of one of those clubs worth meeting. That would be worth the time, for sure.

My BIG problem is that my main fuk friend is no longer in the state! I've got to find a new one local who has a bod, mature, and some intelligence. (Finder's fee available!) No luck yet, though operators are standing by...I just don't want to head into one of the swinger spots with an open hat begging for loose hairy pussy. No.

If anything...most internet monger's i've met are relatively savvy and successful in one way or another. We wouldn't all make the cover of playboy however. lol

Gman1
05-04-04, 18:19
Stoner,

While I agree the end results from mongering and swinging are closely related. In my experiences, I've found two different mindsets are definitely at hand here.

In club and street mongering, in my case anyway, I take on a much more aggressive attitude, almost a "who gives a shit" attitude when dealing with the girlies.

That kind of play gets you nowhere in the swingers clubs, I've found. A polite, more subdued attitude is required here. As funny as it seems, in my experiences with the swing clubs, most men will not let you near their wives if you display type A aggressivness, too much jealousy going on. However, if you display a more laid back almost subserviant attitude, then they let you bang their wives 8 ways till Tuesday.

Go figure,

G

Huggy Bear #2
05-04-04, 21:42
Hey Guys, good subject.

The other problem is, there are many more men that want to do "this" than women, so if you want to swing, have an affair, or have a f**k buddy, you have to lower your bar a little, in most cases. The only women really available on sites like AFF are BBW's, and even they get many requests every day, because of supply and demand.

Stoner hit the nail on the head, there's not a bunch of Greek Goddess' just waiting to take you to the planet LoveTron.

Once in a while, even the blind squirrel will find his nuts though.

HB2

CT Boobman
05-04-04, 22:22
Stoner,

As usual, you're observations are right on. I've got to say, I've learned more about the psychology of the monger hobby from your posts than from any other source. And sometimes knowledge of the psychology is equally as valuable as the where, when and how.

Stoner
05-05-04, 11:08
Knowledge is power. That why GMAN1 better man the fuk up and start posting some of his exploits! lol. I'm waiting, man.

I got time to kill in June on a Saturday evening. I need to start maneuvering plans around now for it and getting my fuk buddy in town, or at least get the recruitment flyers up on at the clubs.

Its tough work, man, when you live in the DL. :)

Gman1
05-06-04, 07:07
Stoner,

G-Man here.

A sample from my " Man the fuk up " swingers exploits guide. LOL

The Secret Chalet

W. Deering, NH

After sending their website 10 dollars for initial application fee, I was invited to attend one of their bi-monthly parties where single males are allowed to attend. Directions to the place where sent to me along with my reservation number.

I arrived there at 8:30 after spending about 2 hours driving time coming from central CT.

I was greeted by Rachel, the hostess, and was taken on a tour of the facilities and was reminded of the basic politeness rules regarding single males. Entrance fee was 50.

There were about 40 people in attendance, mostly couples with about 6 single males and 3 single females.

Within 15 minutes, as I was sampling the nice buffet they put out, I was hit on by a women in her mid 30's who wanted to give me a blow job while her husband watched. I was so taken aback by this straight-forwardness all I could do was mumble to her about hooking up with her later.

While balancing the risk/reward of this offer, I was hit on by Rachel the owner, who asked if I would like to join her in one of the private rooms. ( her picture is featured on their website )

While I should have thought about the potential problems of banging the owners wife, "little" G did the thinking for me and accepted her invite.

She took me to the private room, where she immediately stripped down and started blowing me. After about 5 minutes of that, she offered me a condom and asked me to fuk her. I obliged. . .lol

While I was fuking her, her husband banged on the door and asked if she was in there, which she replied, " Yes honey, I'll be out in a minute" - - too funny.

All in all, an excellent time was had. I would definitely recommend this place for single males getting their feet wet in this type of sport.

Okay Stoner, your turn, LOL

G

Huggy Bear #2
05-07-04, 15:52
Nice report Gman,

Women that think like Mongers, I can dig that.

Gman1
05-11-04, 18:44
To interested mongerers,

Another sample from the "Man the fuk up" swingers exploits guide

Leisure Times,

Zion St. - Hartford

Sorry Guys, need a lady to get into this one.

The place looks like an utter dump from outside apperances, but once inside, it's actually a fairly decent sized club.
This club has 3 floors.

Upstairs is where the showers are located. There are also 3 or 4 little semi-private cubicles where action can be had if your the type thats not a complete voyeur.
The main floor is where the bar and small dance floor are located. They have a DJ spinning tunes, so people are there actually dancing.
The downstairs is nothing but a giant orgy room with nothing down there but essentially one giant mattress on one side and a couple of chairs and couches on the other side.
This is where the G-Man and his lady friend spent most of their time . . lol
Hooked up with a nice looking bi-sexual latina girl in her mid twenties. Took turns licking my lady friends pussy and then doing a decent job lathering up "little" G. When this downstairs room is hopping, it looks like something straight out of scene from the movie, Caligula. There had to be twenty people on that mattress just sucking and fuking eachother. It was pretty intense shit.

Cost to get in for you and a friend . . .4 and its b.y.o.b

The swingers thread rocks on,

G

Stoner
05-12-04, 03:12
When I was at LT, the action downstairs was too hot (though not a lot of people and the people are see were fat and pale as hell).

Did the small room action as I heard anything goes downstairs. Thats when the shit hit the fan for me.

I'm tempted to try it out again.

Good job, Gman...keep on with the "Man the fuk up and do it!" thread. Keep it coming!

Gman1
05-12-04, 06:31
Stoner,

On the occasions I have frequented LT, for some reason, the exact opposite was in effect.

The upstairs showers/suana/bath-house part was full of some pretty scary looking women, while the downstairs seemed to attract the decent looking ladies, especially the bi-sexuals.

Go figure.

I've also noticed the downstairs doesn't get hopping until late in the evening. The last time I went the "open" room was virtually deserted at midnight, only to go back at about 12:30-12:45 to find the orgy room swamped with about 18-20 people, evenly mixed between guys and dolls.

Perhaps, you checked in on the room a bit too early?

(An obvious) word of advice to all: Bring the best looking lady friend you can hook up with. The last time I went, I made sure to bring a good looking lady friend with me, and was inundated with requests for sex within the first 20 minutes from at least 5 bi-sexual women looking for 3-somes, so I basically had my pick of the litter.

Monger on,

G

Stoner
05-13-04, 08:55
True dat, Gman. Brung a senorita with an ass that makes peckers stand up an salute. Wouldn't have gotten far at all I without her. I got *some* attention for being black, I think.

Gman1
05-14-04, 23:14
Stoner,

You go, big boy.

From what I've personally seen at these type of places, there is definitely some truth in your last comment.

Seen quite a few white husbands/boyfriends bring their ladies to these clubs to watch them get their taboo fantasies realised by getting boned by the big naughty black man.

Certainly something to use to your advantage when frequenting these type of establishments.

This, of course, assumes you fit the stereotype. If you get my elongated drift. LOL

Monger on,

G

Shy Zone Guy
05-16-04, 14:42
Gman, Stoner,

Great posts. I never really considered the swinging scene a viable option since presently I do not have a partner to take with me. Althought I will start working on that one... On the bang for buck basis that sounds like the best deal going. As long as you dont run into someone you know from work. ;)

Now on to the question:

Is there a screening /testing process to gain access to LT?
How safe is the parking, people ect?
When are the parties scheduled, and how do you find out?

I hope to have more free time this summer for adventures and I am willing take one (or 2 or 3 ) for the team.

SZG

Stoner
05-17-04, 09:49
Shy,

Take the plunge, my man. More the merrier!

Just contact LT and they'll give you the rundown on times and such. They also have a website. Can't think of it right now. (Is it in my first post of this thread?) Check that out.

Honestly, if you travelled in Hartford and drove from Park Street to New Britain Ave, then you've passed the spot countless times. Safety...well...its Hartford. So don't leave you keys in the ignition or on the dash. You're parking in Hartford city streets.

Info on LT is on their website...its almost always a Saturday night, and I think...Friday nites.

Shy Zone Guy
05-17-04, 14:18
Thanks Stoner,

I have speedo in hand and ready to dive in, but I have two problems. Currently I am a lone wolf, and I am still on casual first date basis with my 3 prospective sheep. I am sure that will change in few weeks, ;).

I searched all the posts and did not find the link for Leisure time's website. Howerver with the help of google I found:

http://www.geocities.com/lesureclb/

I wish I had known about this sooner, I spent my younger college years celebate less than 4 block away from there. Of course that may not have made a difference, the guide lines are clear on the website, lost sheep welcome, lone wolves will be shot.

And those guide lines brings me to my second delima. I work night shift on weekends and Friday/saturday night are the only times LT is open.

So until then I will have to wait until I can take a strategicly planned vacation.

SZG

Stoner
05-18-04, 15:19
Dough and bros before hoes. Keep your priorities in line. There times are indeed prohibitive.

Unless...you are happening to develop a nasty case of the sniff panties, I mean sniffles.

Gman1
05-18-04, 17:50
SZG,

If you are planning on attending LT in the near future, I highly recommend going on the 29th. They're having whats called a "theme night".

The 29th's theme is "Irma La Douce".

Thats where they give all the guys in attendance fake money and all the women have to make deals with the guys for that money.

I think the woman with the most money at the end of the night wins a prize of some sort, but who really gives a shit. lol

The fact is, is that some of the more outgoing women, shall we say, will do just about anything to make you part with your fake dough. I'm pretty sure you can figure out the limitless possibilities of this type of activity.

Also, to my knowledge, LT is still a Saturdays only gig.

G

Lestat
05-28-04, 21:32
I have been touting the swinging scene for years.ood to see thgat some of you long time mongerers are starting to see the light...!

Wolfman Jack
05-29-04, 10:36
With all the heat on Zion this past week, do you think it's a safe time to attend this function tonight?

Wolfman Jack
05-30-04, 03:22
Hit up LT with a friend, and I can sum it up in just one word, WOW. Not at all what I expected. Lots of younger couples in attendance, which really shocked me. Met a couple that we plan to keep in touch with, exchanged numbers. She works right down the road from me, she whispered to me when her husband was away that we are going to have many lunches on the Berlin Tpke. Now I have mixed feelings about messing with married chicks, but the circumstances are a bit different in this situation. She's way hot, 27 years old, and swings. We had fun in the downstairs playpen. She got all of my 'fun money' (see Gman1's post with the Irma La Douce explanation). They are going to have the same theme Labor Day weekend, which will probably be the next time I go back.

Gman1
06-01-04, 20:39
WJ,

When the downstairs at LT gets smokin, it looks like one of the orgy sex scenes straight out of the movie "Caligula". LOL

Where else, but in America, can a man get screwed and blown for a handful of monopoly money. Ya gotta love it baby.

Nice post,

G

Storm Hammer
09-16-04, 13:22
Does this forum ever get updated? I have a girlfriend who is interested in the swinger's lifestyle, but we don't know where a lot of places are. Anything around the Plainville, New Britain, Southington, Bristol area?

Stoner
09-18-04, 18:30
Leisure Time seems to be where its at. RTFF, you'll see active CT locales, websites, and places outside of CT.

Contact them and ask if they know of anything private and local in your locale.

Would you like a few of us to bang your girlfriend? :)
Such things can be arranged...for your convienence of course...lol

ER Kerk
09-18-04, 18:42
I agree that it would be our responsibility to help out in any way we could.

Gman1
09-19-04, 07:47
Stoner,

I see you haven't lost your sense of humor while I've been away exploring my other vice. ( horse racing )

As far as helping out another wsg member as he explores new ways to satisfy his woman, I would consider it downright rude of me not to offer my complete services also.

Soooo, when we all meeting up at LT ? lol

G

Shy Zone Guy
10-03-04, 20:05
Hi, I hope everyone had a <i>fun</i> summer I know I have. I have never made it to Leisure Times due my schedule and I understand that lone wolfs are not that popular.

Following Stoner's advice, I met an older couple answering a couples add from one of the many many dating sites. And have been meeting regularly since July.

I dont know if this is true of all swingers but this couples is great. We have met 5 times so far and all he does is watch and take pictures. (althought he left us alone the last 3 times). She is amazingly eager to please. giving full access to every entryway and swallowing too. I have often had the problem with escorts complaining that I am too big and getting poor service. She on the other hand likes it, while I'm asked to slow down or give her a break, its totally like a GFE. Talk about MSOG.

Currently my biggest concern, is that the GFE is almost too good. It feels like an affair except that the husband is watching or checking in on me. I feel nearly blown away by his lack of concern. Its probably because I am new to the scene, is that the GFE is so realistic.

Am I looking a gifted horse in the mouth or should I be concerned?

<um... that last metaphor refers only to the situation not a reflection on appearances.>

Bubba261
10-03-04, 21:35
Gman1:

Where have you been off to to play the horses? Interesting second vice (mine too!)

B.

Stoner
10-05-04, 09:22
SZG,

I think you should be concerned that you haven't broke off some to Stoner. Thats what your ass should be concerned about. Its sure has me concerned. :)

In my opinion on a more serious note, just watch your back at all times. Not trying to scare you, but, people are weird as hell sometimes. Trust your instincts.

In all cases...never wear out the welcome matt. You know what I'm sayin? You got what you want, they got what they want.

BTW...tell us about this couple. Looks, intelligence level, etc. Also, what site did you use and how did the arrangement begin in the first place. Spare no details, please, so we can all learn a bit. I'd love to see how you went about it.

CT Boobman
10-05-04, 22:57
I confess, I too have had a "swingers" thing going since the beginning of the summer. Well, I had to ditch them recently, but it was good while it lasted.

I initially found them on the advocate. They let their ad run its course, then called me weeks after I initially responded.

It was a middle aged couple, 40's. He wanted to watch her get nailed, and I willingly helped. They were really cautious, calling me on blocked cell phones, never giving their home phone number, meeting at hotels etc. The guy's Dick Tracey routine was a little annoying, but I played along.

The lady was blond, thin, small boobs. Not fantastic, but plenty good for free. I've definitely paid for worse. She was really submissive. In fact, thats what eventually led to the whole thing unwinding. The guy was a real director, he wanted to orchestrate everything, including where I parked.

At first I played along to get the free action. But before long the guy's act started to wear on me. He would call me a million times in advance of a meeting to make sure everyting was set. Pretty soon I started to play games with his sense of control. Of course that bothered him to no end, and we recentlly decided that we would not have any future encounters.

It was real nice while it lasted, but in the end I longed for the p2p convenience. It got too much like a real relationship for my comfort.

Crawler One
10-08-04, 08:23
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some infor. as I am a new poster but been following WSG for awhile. Anyone know any girls who like to accompany single guys to Leisure time on Saturday nights. No problem with donating. I just figure some of you guys may know someone to recommend (or even better your girlfriend has a girlfriend! :) ) Well let me know. I am not sure that I really want to "partake" in the activities but curious to see things. Any suggestions let me know.

Thanks

Fool for Love
10-26-04, 17:44
For you guys who have gotten in on a scene with someone else's wife (hubby watches) -

How did you find them or how did they find you? This kind of arrangement is great for me since I am married and just looking for some hot no-strings sex.

I am 50 but look at least 5 years younger. I have a huge cock (seriously, really, no fooling) and used to swing in the old days at Plato's Retreat and Club O and such in NYC. I'm 6'2", big but not fat, and handsome. All my hair and all my teeth in place.

Also, in the late '70s I appeared in pornographic films (I kid you not. I can prove it. I am featured in one of the most popular sex films ever made and the idiots used my real name.)

So, my credentials are in order. In the old swing clubs, on more than one occasion, some woman would approach me and bring me back to a private room where we could screw for the entertainment of her old man. Once, some guy brought his girlfriend over to my photo studio in NYC for sexy photos of her and wound up taking pics of me doing her.

A couple of times I was brought along to swingers parties by couples who wanted me there as the only un-attached guy. Ahhhhhhhh, the old days in NYC before AIDS! (I am totally straight, by the way, not even 'curious'.)

Anyway, now I am in CT and my sex life is extremely boring. Can anyone give me some tips on hooking up in this sleepy corner of the world? Daytime hook-ups would be fantastic. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

CT Boobman
10-27-04, 22:50
Fool,

Try the advocate. I've had very good luck there.

-Boob

Stoner
10-29-04, 01:23
Fool for love,

You've brung a tear to these eyes. I can't relate to it...but damn...you sound like a stud put out to pasture too soon in life. Good luck, man. Hope you tear a whole through leisure. Trust me...you'll feel right at home. I'd say average age when I used to go was 42.

Again...good luck. Don't act your age, just your shoe size.