PDA

View Full Version : Careful at yedam

DonTheMon
09-12-15, 16:35
Heard local l. E. In buffalo grove were watching yedam. Exercise caution if going there. They have advertised grand opening in backpage but the opening may not be that grand for those of us that stop in.

ReadyForRub
09-12-15, 18:48
Heard local l. E. In buffalo grove were watching yedam. Exercise caution if going there. They have advertised grand opening in backpage but the opening may not be that grand for those of us that stop in.They've been there a year with VERY mixed reviews.

GMan25
09-16-15, 19:35
They've been there a year with VERY mixed reviews.If LE is watching Yedam. Then one should expect them to be eyeing Lux as well. Really though, what does watching do? I went in for a massage. Isn't that what the business is? Unless they think their presence (known) discourages business and that is there way of quietly harassing them until they close. LE really only has 1 way to deal with this. Send in a cop and hope the provider crosses the line.

Bob521
10-07-15, 02:32
Actually years ago GQ was in the spot now occupied by Yedam. As I left one day, a guy comes up to me and asks what kind of massage they give. I can't remember exactly what I said, but probably something intelligent, like I don't know. Clearly, the idea was to make me think twice about returning. Bob.

If LE is watching Yedam. Then one should expect them to be eyeing Lux as well. Really though, what does watching do? I went in for a massage. Isn't that what the business is? Unless they think their presence (known) discourages business and that is there way of quietly harassing them until they close. LE really only has 1 way to deal with this. Send in a cop and hope the provider crosses the line.