PDA

View Full Version : Question?

RodneyWrc8
09-07-15, 01:37
Has anyone on here ever taken a date to the Days Inn by the pancake house, is that a good spot to go to?

Any info for a good clean safe place to go?

Gastonian4
09-07-15, 09:30
Has anyone on here ever taken a date to the Days Inn by the pancake house, is that a good spot to go to?

Any info for a good clean safe place to go?Days inn is a mid to lower hotel but is a step up compared to several other hotels in the area. I always try to stay in a king size room on the north side of the hotel, with an outside entrance. They also have smoking rooms. About a month ago there was a guy who fired several shots aimed toward his girlfriend and anither guy stepped in to stop it, but that's the only incident I'm aware of. Several BP girls rotate in and out of the hotel.

Rooms are approximately $50 to $60.

Gigabyte40
09-07-15, 22:40

Any info for a good clean safe place to go?The hotel next to iHop on Cox Rd is Super 8. And no, it is a terribly unsafe place to go. Drug arrests and police surveillance are common there. I don't even like to drive thru there.

Check out Carolina Video Exchange (CVE). It's the place with the red roof on Hwy 321. I understand you can take your date there and rent a private room to watch movies.

GB40.

RandomBchan
11-17-16, 13:53
Has anyone been to or stayed at the Gaston Inn? I'm considering meeting a date there but I haven't heard much about the place. Would you guys consider it?