PDA

View Full Version : Rememba the Gud Ole Dazs

Pages : [1] 2 3

LocoBoy
09-03-15, 05:04
I always see reminiscing on thread for time to time and it seems to be taking up Junko's Thread right now so thought would make a place for us to go back to the gud ole dazs.

Speaking of which I keep forgetting to ask, does anyone remember the AMP on Kona Street behind BOH on the second floor? Had some great times there with some cute young hotties that were pretty wild as well. Hopefully someone remembers!

Gk471
09-03-15, 05:15
I always see reminiscing on thread for time to time and it seems to be taking up Junko's Thread right now so thought would make a place for us to go back to the gud ole dazs.

Speaking of which I keep forgetting to ask, does anyone remember the AMP on Kona Street behind BOH on the second floor? Had some great times there with some cute young hotties that were pretty wild as well. Hopefully someone remembers!Wasn't that the original Tokyo? Lots of young cuties there.

USukebe2
09-03-15, 05:44

Speaking of which I keep forgetting to ask, does anyone remember the AMP on Kona Street behind BOH on the second floor? Had some great times there with some cute young hotties that were pretty wild as well. Hopefully someone remembers!Should have just revived the thread "Back in the day, gone but not forgotten". It was pretty popular with a lot of discussion on various topics from the 60's to present but mostly about Honolulu. It was probably one of my favorite threads for a year or so just to read about other people's experiences growing up here and to reminisce about places long gone.

Goser
09-03-15, 08:48

Speaking of which I keep forgetting to ask, does anyone remember the AMP on Kona Street behind BOH on the second floor? Had some great times there with some cute young hotties that were pretty wild as well. Hopefully someone remembers!I remember an AMP on Kona Street on the second floor. I don't recall if it was near BoH. I remember there was 2 entrances. One on Kona Street and one on the back side where you could enter via Kapiolani Street. Is this the same place?

I remember it because that was around 1999 and it was my first AMP experience in Hawaii. I walk in, there are 2 or 3 girls there. Saw a very pretty petite I think Viet Girl. Got my very first table shower ever there. Got to room and she gave me detailed LE check. Fucked her brains out. Very memorable due to first TS and really pretty girl.

Is this the same place?

LocoBoy
09-03-15, 10:00
Wasn't that the original Tokyo? Lots of young cuties there.Was it? Had a big Jacuzzi in the middle back on the right that no one seem to ever use but me?

Bigred808
09-03-15, 13:25
Yes the good old days. I once saw one of gina's girls with initials LBJ. For real. Laura be Johnson. Skinny haole girl. The girls used to always give their numbers so they could meet up outside of club. I met one at her place on Alapai drive. She was great. Had one of those nettings over her bed. She left for Costa Rica to open a beach gear rental shop.

First Try
09-03-15, 13:45
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9781-Mongering-with-Ole-Guys

LocoBoy
09-03-15, 19:11
I remember an AMP on Kona Street on the second floor. I don't recall if it was near BoH. I remember there was 2 entrances. One on Kona Street and one on the back side where you could enter via Kapiolani Street. Is this the same place?

I remember it because that was around 1999 and it was my first AMP experience in Hawaii. I walk in, there are 2 or 3 girls there. Saw a very pretty petite I think Viet Girl. Got my very first table shower ever there. Got to room and she gave me detailed LE check. Fucked her brains out. Very memorable due to first TS and really pretty girl.

Is this the same place?If the place you are talking about is right by the entrance to Ala Moana then it certainly is. I remember a few young local chicks for a while which was great!

On to a different AMP. Does anyone remember the one above the old Exotic Nights? I couldn't keep my hands off the mama there. Gorgeous Korean spinner. Actually in a way there were two, on the right side facing the building the girls from Exotic Nights would take their "champagne guests". I'm talking about the one on the left facing the building where you had to take the stairs on the left side. If I remember correctly had a red light in the window.

LocoBoy
09-03-15, 19:15
Now lets see who comes out of the woods. How many of you did the 5 lap dance special at Club Lollipop?

Bench Warmer
09-03-15, 19:23
If the place you are talking about is right by the entrance to Ala Moana then it certainly is. I remember a few young local chicks for a while which was great!

On to a different AMP. Does anyone remember the one above the old Exotic Nights? I couldn't keep my hands off the mama there. Gorgeous Korean spinner. Actually in a way there were two, on the right side facing the building the girls from Exotic Nights would take their "champagne guests". I'm talking about the one on the left facing the building where you had to take the stairs on the left side. If I remember correctly had a red light in the window.That place above exotics was called 7th Heaven. The lady that owned it started our on kona street as a hostess giving handjobs in the booth. 7th later was shut down and the owner went to jail. Was in the news. They even showed her courtroom appearance.

Skoal Straight
09-03-15, 19:44
Now lets see who comes out of the woods. How many of you did the 5 lap dance special at Club Lollipop?Lollipop was one of the best strip clubs every. The stadium seating, I think they even stripped on a pool table for a stage?? As you walk in, there was the curtain on the right, in the corner with a chair, that's where the private dancer were. I remember getting BBBJ with swallow for. 2, hell, they would even jerk you off when they're on stage. They would earn their dollar and they were not bad looking either.

Jan Fortifore
09-03-15, 20:57
Since others wrote about reminiscing about Fantasy Island, the home of the Dungeon, I think I will join the mix: does anyone remember a dancer there that was tall, hapa-hawaiian? This was the late-90's. I had just turned 21, so FI was where I busted my strip club cherry. This dancer was my favorite, but for the life of me I can't remember her stage name or her real name. She went to Kamehameha and her brother played on the University of Hawaii football team at the time. I took her to the Dungeon, got strapped to the table, let her ride me for three songs, and earned a VIP card for the effort.

Laaaate!

Jay Dubblefoh.

Uki Eater
09-03-15, 22:34
Since others wrote about reminiscing about Fantasy Island, the home of the Dungeon, I think I will join the mix: does anyone remember a dancer there that was tall, hapa-hawaiian? This was the late-90's. I had just turned 21, so FI was where I busted my strip club cherry. This dancer was my favorite, but for the life of me I can't remember her stage name or her real name. She went to Kamehameha and her brother played on the University of Hawaii football team at the time. I took her to the Dungeon, got strapped to the table, let her ride me for three songs, and earned a VIP card for the effort.

Laaaate!

Jay Dubblefoh.I wonder if that was Chanel? She was on the taller side. This girl was fine and was there in the late 90's I think around 98.

Slide Hammer
09-03-15, 22:36
The place you gents are talking about is it directly above the hookah joint? Just curious. Get my haircut there now LOL.

H Mobius
09-03-15, 22:42
I always see reminiscing on thread for time to time and it seems to be taking up Junko's Thread right now so thought would make a place for us to go back to the gud ole dazs.For some reason the "Mongering With Ole Guys" thread hasn't been used.

Shouldn't be an offensive title because anyone with bar experience from 30, 40, and 50 years ago would have to be on the older side.

Jan Fortifore
09-04-15, 00:21
I wonder if that was Chanel? She was on the taller side. This girl was fine and was there in the late 90's I think around 98.Could be, Uki. I don't remember ... at all. Thanks for replying, pal. There must be some guy in the brotherhood that has behind-the-scenes knowledge (and remembers her real name).

Jan Fortifore.

Kalani69
09-04-15, 00:43
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9781-Mongering-with-Ole-GuysThe Ole Guys thread was meant to be sharing among old farts about their techniques, their problems, their changes in style from when they were younger, providers who were particularly good with senior citizens, etc. This thread is for guys of all ages to reminisce about places and providers from the past.

LocoBoy
09-04-15, 04:18
That place above exotics was called 7th Heaven. The lady that owned it started our on kona street as a hostess giving handjobs in the booth. 7th later was shut down and the owner went to jail. Was in the news. They even showed her courtroom appearance.Ouch, thanks. Sorry to hear that, she was fully enjoyable while it lasted.

LocoBoy
09-04-15, 04:20
Lollipop was one of the best strip clubs every. The stadium seating, I think they even stripped on a pool table for a stage?? As you walk in, there was the curtain on the right, in the corner with a chair, that's where the private dancer were. I remember getting BBBJ with swallow for. 2, hell, they would even jerk you off when they're on stage. They would earn their dollar and they were not bad looking either.Yup, all of that and more! All those young 18 year olds from Waianae in those booths. Whew! Now I know I am getting old for can't remember if that was Mei Lin of Vanessa there?

DangerBoy
09-04-15, 04:33
Was that the club that was behind Club Rose?

Yup, all of that and more! All those young 18 year olds from Waianae in those booths. Whew! Now I know I am getting old for can't remember if that was Mei Lin of Vanessa there?

Bench Warmer
09-04-15, 04:45
Ouch, thanks. Sorry to hear that, she was fully enjoyable while it lasted.I think she went by the name Hiromi back then. She's actually credited with standardizing the tip system. She posted on the walls $50, $100, and $150 and indicated code words for HJ, BJ, and FS. IN the end she got busted for tax evasion. I wonder what she's up to these days.

Here's a throw back. Remember Spot Fantasy on King St above King's Bakery?

Gk471
09-04-15, 05:19
I think she went by the name Hiromi back then. She's actually credited with standardizing the tip system. She posted on the walls $50, $100, and $150 and indicated code words for HJ, BJ, and FS. IN the end she got busted for tax evasion. I wonder what she's up to these days.

Here's a throw back. Remember Spot Fantasy on King St above King's Bakery?That was the place I got my first HJ. Wow, searching the newspaper for new places back then. Bringing back some memories.

G3504
09-04-15, 07:40
Was that the club that was behind Club Rose?Think Lollipop was behind the old Studio 54. That was one block ocean side from Club Rose. I remember the club you're talking about, but for the life of me can't remember the name. Think it was one of the first lap dance places back in the day where had the big square stage in the middle of the room and had tiered seating all around it. One side they would use as private dance area for lap dancing. Even had the area behind the glass wall where they would also do private dances.

G35.

Thumperforq
09-04-15, 14:15
Think Lollipop was behind the old Studio 54. That was one block ocean side from Club Rose. I remember the club you're talking about, but for the life of me can't remember the name. Think it was one of the first lap dance places back in the day where had the big square stage in the middle of the room and had tiered seating all around it. One side they would use as private dance area for lap dancing. Even had the area behind the glass wall where they would also do private dances.

G35.Lollipop was attached to and behind Stargazer. The other entrance opened up to the parking lot that is used by the small restaurants on Keeaumoku and Yokohama massage parlor.

Thumperforq
09-04-15, 14:24
Was that the club that was behind Club Rose?Golden Dolls was behind Club Rose. Before that, Club Rose was known as Club Mignon and owned by Yunhee before she opened Femme Nu. Present Femme Nu site was the original Club Rose location. Yunhee and Rose were sisters and decided to swap sites around 1988.

LocoBoy
09-04-15, 15:29
Lollipop was attached to and behind Stargazer. The other entrance opened up to the parking lot that is used by the small restaurants on Keeaumoku and Yokohama massage parlor.Yup, that is the one. Go in the side street behind Yokohama into the small parking lot on the very Mauka Ewa corner. Best 5 lap dance deal ever!

LocoBoy
09-04-15, 15:34
I think she went by the name Hiromi back then. She's actually credited with standardizing the tip system. She posted on the walls $50, $100, and $150 and indicated code words for HJ, BJ, and FS. IN the end she got busted for tax evasion. I wonder what she's up to these days.

Here's a throw back. Remember Spot Fantasy on King St above King's Bakery?Wow, I do remember those signs and yup that was her name but she was Korean. If I am not mistaken I think I met her at a bar by Evergreen. Took me home a couple times and that was it, I was hooked!

Also remember Spot Fantasy, didn't frequent that much since had so many small places around back then as well as the larger ones and indies. LOL, I remember I went to an indie and she used rubber gloves on her hands and mine just to touch her top and rub the outside of her p-why. Hahaha, was a joke. Oh those were good days.

Lowlys One
09-05-15, 00:41

Here's a throw back. Remember Spot Fantasy on King St above King's Bakery?Dayuum, you must be an old geezer, my first AMP ever, Spot Fantasy! I remember my first AMP experience, paid the hf which was. 50, got BJ, HJ and after the deed was done I thought to myself "wow, what a great deal, I'm coming back tonight", back then I didn't know that the. 50 was for the room and accomodations, although she did mention after that tipping was for the gal, flew right over my head, was back there in a few hours. 50 again for BJ, HJ! Remember the korean night club right next door to Spot's? Was stashed away the parking you'd park entering the backside lot. Dayuum those were the days!

H Mobius
09-05-15, 00:53
Golden Dolls was behind Club Rose. Before that, Club Rose was known as Club Mignon and owned by Yunhee before she opened Femme Nu. Present Femme Nu site was the original Club Rose location. Yunhee and Rose were sisters and decided to swap sites around 1988.I used to go to Club Rose when it was where Jazz Minds is now. Also enjoyed Misty II two clubs over.

On another note, does anyone remember Risa the young j-hostess who worked at what is now Red Orchid on Keeaumoku Street? Super cool girl.

AlamoAna808
09-05-15, 03:46
Who remembers this place? Was only a strip bar but it had some hotties.

Kennie1933
09-05-15, 06:16
A quick disclaimer. Not sure why I only have 3 posts recorded; but I don't usually post a lot either (maybe 50? Anyway, my first "experience" was at Oriental Relaxation. It was on the second floor of a building right across McCully Shopping Center, corner of McCully and Kapiolani. Building was recently torn down and there's now a storage.

Place in that location. The girl / woman was Korean, hard firm body all around. She took my monger "virginity. " I don't remember her name or how she even looked, but I do know that like a drug, I was hooked from then on!

LocoBoy
09-05-15, 14:44
A quick disclaimer. Not sure why I only have 3 posts recorded; but I don't usually post a lot either (maybe 50? Anyway, my first "experience" was at Oriental Relaxation. It was on the second floor of a building right across McCully Shopping Center, corner of McCully and Kapiolani. Building was recently torn down and there's now a storage.

Place in that location. The girl / woman was Korean, hard firm body all around. She took my monger "virginity. " I don't remember her name or how she even looked, but I do know that like a drug, I was hooked from then on!Yup, been there done that. I guess I was a horny geezer huh?

LowBoy123
09-05-15, 16:00
This thread will flourish if we stay on the subject of this site which are AMP's, MT's and strip clubs. It shouldn't be about Sheriff Ken or your 36" cuff drapes. I've seen (and visited) places come and go since the 60's and it's fun to reminisce. Like who remembers Mauna-tania Massage on the ewa-makai corner of Maunakea and Beretania?

Lowlys One
09-05-15, 20:39

Place in that location. The girl / woman was Korean, hard firm body all around. She took my monger "virginity. " I don't remember her name or how she even looked, but I do know that like a drug, I was hooked from then on!Weew, talk about walk of shame boy, is there any worse place than that one there, dam!

Blake123
09-06-15, 05:28
Weew, talk about walk of shame boy, is there any worse place than that one there, dam!I went there at least five times. I remember the entrance being at the back of the building. I think Sakura University, Yokohama, Nirvana and the former Ward 3-plex is / was a worse walk of shame.

Blake123
09-06-15, 05:58
I used to go to Club Rose when it was where Jazz Minds is now. Also enjoyed Misty II two clubs over.

I used to go to Club Rose when it was where Club 939 is now (early-mid 90's). I went there on Saturday nights, and that place was always packed. I recall up to eight girls dancing at once. I also enjoyed going to Saigon Passion II on the second floor of some building on Keeaumoku. Another place called Classic Cat or Black Cat near the Meadow Gold Dairy on Sheridan. They had a shower there, and the dancers would actually take a shower while customers planted one-dollar (sometimes five) tips on their wet skin.

LocoBoy
09-06-15, 15:32
This thread will flourish if we stay on the subject of this site which are AMP's, MT's and strip clubs. It shouldn't be about Sheriff Ken or your 36" cuff drapes. I've seen (and visited) places come and go since the 60's and it's fun to reminisce. Like who remembers Mauna-tania Massage on the ewa-makai corner of Maunakea and Beretania?Wow, missed that one, care to share any juicy stories?

LocoBoy
09-06-15, 15:34
I used to go to Club Rose when it was where Club 939 is now (early-mid 90's). I went there on Saturday nights, and that place was always packed. I recall up to eight girls dancing at once. I also enjoyed going to Saigon Passion II on the second floor of some building on Keeaumoku. Another place called Classic Cat or Black Cat near the Meadow Gold Dairy on Sheridan. They had a shower there, and the dancers would actually take a shower while customers planted one-dollar (sometimes five) tips on their wet skin.Yeah, I remember those places. I couldn't stay away from Exotic Nights though since I love them Filipinas.

Pursuer
09-06-15, 17:54
Does anyone remember the bar's name? It was on Kapiolani, where that parking lot is, makai side, between jazz minds and a 2 story building (had a golf pro shop in the back, years ago). I remember had a thai dancer, ugly as sin, who allowed full digit insertion. It was a dive, no doubt.

Aviatr77
09-06-15, 18:45
I went there at least five times. I remember the entrance being at the back of the building. I think Sakura University, Yokohama, Nirvana and the former Ward 3-plex is / was a worse walk of shame.Yes, as I recall all the entrances to that building were on the back side away from Kapiolani. Oriental was the first door on the diamondhead side and was a covered stairway up. I believe they were the only unit on the second floor. I think I first met Hana (of Hana's place on Kalakaua) there, and there were a few more korean MILF's who all did BBFSCIP. I think that they finally moved to the A Y Wong building, second floor where Gogo Spa is now.

There also was another place about halfway down (name escapes me) that had younger koreans that I recall enjoying. Sunset or Sunrise or something like that.

Man, long time ago, hard to remember as this had to be around the turn of the century. Those were the days, easy girls, and cheap too. Hehe.

DangerBoy
09-06-15, 19:46
Do you mean Club Cheri — or was there a Club Cheri there? Last time I checked, "Club Cheri" was still on the signage for the complex. When I used to frequent the Wild Horse, I'd notice what looked like a waterfall-looking thing (with no water) off to the corner in the upper level of the club where the girls usually did lap dances. I figured that was a holdover from the old club.

I used to go to Club Rose when it was where Club 939 is now (early-mid 90's). I went there on Saturday nights, and that place was always packed. I recall up to eight girls dancing at once. I also enjoyed going to Saigon Passion II on the second floor of some building on Keeaumoku. Another place called Classic Cat or Black Cat near the Meadow Gold Dairy on Sheridan. They had a shower there, and the dancers would actually take a shower while customers planted one-dollar (sometimes five) tips on their wet skin.

DangerBoy
09-06-15, 19:49
I have mixed emotions about Paradise Island. The girls were smoking hot, most of them gave great lapdances, but there was some dustup about lapdances on the part of the owner that directly lead to them being outlawed in Hawaii if I remember correctly.

I believe the owner said something to effect of, "Why are we getting targeted by the cops when all the other clubs are going it?" (Again, if I remember correctly.).

Who remembers this place? Was only a strip bar but it had some hotties.

DangerBoy
09-06-15, 19:56
Yeah, back when Club Rose was at the 939 location, it was a great time. You'd have a excellent choice of strip bars between Rose, Femme Nu and Rock-Za. You couldn't go wrong and it would be wall to wall good looking women. I had a classmate from high school who was a waiter at Club Rose, so I started hanging out there and I'd go with them when they closed up to Pure Platinum in Waikiki (later Deja Vu) because they had a license to stay open until 4 am. I was under 21, but no one noticed because they assumed I worked at Club Rose with the rest of the crew. Good times.

I remember Femme Nu and Pure Platinum had a shower show back in the early '90's too. Never understood the attraction, as those shower stages must have been a PITA to clean.

As an aside, anyone remember the Michael Enos thing? Goddamn, that was HUGE news and 25+ years later, we still have to get wanded and felt up by a 350 lb Samoan.

Thumperforq
09-06-15, 20:23
Do you mean Club Cheri or was there a Club Cheri there? Last time I checked, "Club Cheri" was still on the signage for the complex. When I used to frequent the Wild Horse, I'd notice what looked like a waterfall-looking thing (with no water) off to the corner in the upper level of the club where the girls usually did lap dances. I figured that was a holdover from the old club.Saigon Passion II was above where Keeaumoku Supermarket is now. Place had 2 large stages, with a private backdoor entrance. Classic Cat used to have photo Sundays, where you could take pictures of the dancers on stage. Runners would take your film to the 1 hour photo and bring back. Shower wall ran along 3 sides of the place. It was a large strip bar, occupying where Camelot, Xclusive Lounge, and Secret are now.

Blake123
09-07-15, 05:05
I went there at least five times. I remember the entrance being at the back of the building. I think Sakura University, Yokohama, Nirvana and the former Ward 3-plex is / was a worse walk of shame.

Yes, as I recall all the entrances to that building were on the back side away from Kapiolani. Oriental was the first door on the diamondhead side and was a covered stairway up. I believe they were the only unit on the second floor. I think I first met Hana (of Hana's place on Kalakaua) there, and there were a few more korean MILF's who all did BBFSCIP. I think that they finally moved to the A Y Wong building, second floor where Gogo Spa is now.

Yes, that's it--just as you described. I don't remember any of the girls' names there. Seems like that was so long ago.

Magnod
09-07-15, 05:06
I enjoyed Pure Platinum in Waikiki.

Had that cute girl "Asia" that used to work there, and getting those $1 mini lap dances were a good way to see if you'd like more from her later.

Plus, it was always kind of empty (compared to FN, RZA, etc.).

Blake123
09-07-15, 05:19

Do you mean Club Cheri or was there a Club Cheri there? Last time I checked, "Club Cheri" was still on the signage for the complex. When I used to frequent the Wild Horse, I'd notice what looked like a waterfall-looking thing (with no water) off to the corner in the upper level of the club where the girls usually did lap dances. I figured that was a holdover from the old club.See Thumperforq's posting #44. He nailed it to a T. He seems to have a very good memory.

Lowlys One
09-07-15, 05:50
I went there at least five times. I remember the entrance being at the back of the building. I think Sakura University, Yokohama, Nirvana and the former Ward 3-plex is / was a worse walk of shame.Sheesh had I known that I prolly would have checked it out, oh well that saved me some kala!

Kennie1933
09-07-15, 06:23
Yes, as I recall all the entrances to that building were on the back side away from Kapiolani. Oriental was the first door on the diamondhead side and was a covered stairway up. I believe they were the only unit on the second floor. I think I first met Hana (of Hana's place on Kalakaua) there, and there were a few more korean MILF's who all did BBFSCIP. I think that they finally moved to the A Y Wong building, second floor where Gogo Spa is now.

There also was another place about halfway down (name escapes me) that had younger koreans that I recall enjoying. Sunset or Sunrise or something like that.

Man, long time ago, hard to remember as this had to be around the turn of the century. Those were the days, easy girls, and cheap too. Hehe.Yes, you are exactly right. If going mauka on McCully, it was the left turn just before Kapiolani. Parking was free. It was that first door with a covered walk upstairs so it was relatively private. And yes again, now that you mention it, I think the provider's name was Hana! It's coming back to me now. I recall telling her how she had a nice body, and she said I did, too. Nice ego stroke for a young guy (back then). I also remember the other place you mention. I think it was Sunrise, but I thought it was a bar.

LocoBoy
09-07-15, 09:47
Does anyone remember the name of the Strip Club across of the Stadium Park? Used to have a fairly tall Korean dancer with nipple at least 1/2 inch when not aroused and once you start sucking on those beauties they grew to the size of a Twix Bar. Kind of dead fish but could have her anytime you wanted for a couple of drinks. Huhhhhhh such nice memories.

BeerAddict
09-07-15, 10:34
Does anyone remember the name of the Strip Club across of the Stadium Park? Used to have a fairly tall Korean dancer with nipple at least 1/2 inch when not aroused and once you start sucking on those beauties they grew to the size of a Twix Bar. Kind of dead fish but could have her anytime you wanted for a couple of drinks. Huhhhhhh such nice memories.Club By Me?

Makana9
09-07-15, 11:23
Club By Me?A good friend of mine and I worked in the area, and he actually ended up marrying and divorcing the cute hapa / Japanese.

Girl there. Had a baby girl, 5 yrs. Later, done bc. Same same issues, I use to see the local local Tita mix that PT bartend.

There on the side. Good bang, but thought I was her ATM, for her disposal. Love this thread started, we get so much war stories. Can even add what we use to pickup working and bar hopping from Bobby's, LaMancha, Wave, and other places.

Man, talk about the wild Wild West. Even got to take out a few major Porn stars back in the day when they did their tours.

At Wild Horse, Club Hubbard Hubba, and when they use to come drink and dance at the wave. Memories, alas.

Makana9
09-07-15, 11:28
Yes, you are exactly right. If going mauka on McCully, it was the left turn just before Kapiolani. Parking was free. It was that first door with a covered walk upstairs so it was relatively private. And yes again, now that you mention it, I think the provider's name was Hana! It's coming back to me now. I recall telling her how she had a nice body, and she said I did, too. Nice ego stroke for a young guy (back then). I also remember the other place you mention. I think it was Sunrise, but I thought it was a bar.Fun times, went during lunch time, where I met Grace just as she was starting out. Young, not jaded, tight, soft smooth skin. HJ, BBBJ, FIV, she laughed cause blew into her hair. Saw her a bunch of times, as she did her tours around town. Use to also have that good Japanese food place on the corner with the cheap lunch teishoku, mmmmmm. Later they moved to DT area across the skate park, same bldg as that rut gut hotel. I interned their a few months just to learn the how's of Japanese cooking.

When their kids graduated, they moved back to Washington.

Makana9
09-07-15, 11:47

Laaaate!

Jay Dubblefoh.Chanel, (her real name pretty close to Chanel). She was nice, choke friendly to one of our friends cause he was choke local boy GQ with the tatts and his eyes mesmerized the ladies. Dumb as a why the chicken crossed the road dumb, but man he was a magnet. We scoop his wing girls after he zero in on the prime cut, so we can separate them from each other. Chanel was a cutie, but her classmate was a freak in the sheets (squirter) and loved to have a cock in her mouth girl. Imagine if we could get an underground reunion if they so chose of the ladies who worked Fantasy Island, Lollipops, Wild Horse, Femmes, RZ, Sundance, just as a walk down memory lane. But I would guess, all would not want others to know there past work, food money for their college or make ends meet, but others for their habits. I know of my daughter's teacher who danced at RZ when I saw her one night, after I was done work, she was embarrassed at first, but after we talked hit it off bc hey you got to do what you got to do to take care $$ I still see her, she is a counselor now in High School.

Jan Fortifore
09-07-15, 19:56
Chanel, (her real name pretty close to Chanel). She was nice, choke friendly to one of our friends cause he was choke local boy GQ with the tatts and his eyes mesmerized the ladies. Dumb as a why the chicken crossed the road dumb, but man he was a magnet. We scoop his wing girls after he zero in on the prime cut, so we can separate them from each other. Chanel was a cutie, but her classmate was a freak in the sheets (squirter) and loved to have a cock in her mouth girl. Imagine if we could get an underground reunion if they so chose of the ladies who worked Fantasy Island, Lollipops, Wild Horse, Femmes, RZ, Sundance, just as a walk down memory lane. But I would guess, all would not want others to know there past work, food money for their college or make ends meet, but others for their habits. I know of my daughter's teacher who danced at RZ when I saw her one night, after I was done work, she was embarrassed at first, but after we talked hit it off bc hey you got to do what you got to do to take care $$ I still see her, she is a counselor now in High School.

I wonder if that was Chanel? She was on the taller side. This girl was fine and was there in the late 90's I think around 98.Mahalo, Uki and Makana. I appreciate the info and the behind-the-scenes story. I gave her most of my disposable income, back when I had little to spare. The last time I spoke to her was in 1999, and she stood me up when we arranged to meet at a hotel in Waikiki. Thankfully I didn't pay her in advance.

Have a Happy Labor Day everyone.

January44.

LocoBoy
09-07-15, 21:05
Club By Me?Yes, thank you for jogging my memory. That is the one. Was drooling when writing and thinking about those memories. LOL.

Stangman808
09-07-15, 21:41
Does anyone remember the name of the Strip Club across of the Stadium Park? Used to have a fairly tall Korean dancer with nipple at least 1/2 inch when not aroused and once you start sucking on those beauties they grew to the size of a Twix Bar. Kind of dead fish but could have her anytime you wanted for a couple of drinks. Huhhhhhh such nice memories.

Club By Me?Let's go back in time a little further. I believe that place was called "Club Rose". This was before they put up that building next door that has Kozo Sushi in it. Also you old timers like me should remember the infamous "Stop Lite Lounge" that was located on Kapiolani Blvd. and Atkinson. Shows involving stacks of quarters, cigars, ping pong balls, and hard boiled eggs.

H Mobius
09-07-15, 23:14
Let's go back in time a little further. I believe that place was called "Club Rose". This was before they put up that building next door that has Kozo Sushi in it.So after Rose it became Chic Lounge?

LocoBoy
09-08-15, 02:06
Let's go back in time a little further. I believe that place was called "Club Rose". This was before they put up that building next door that has Kozo Sushi in it. Also you old timers like me should remember the infamous "Stop Lite Lounge" that was located on Kapiolani Blvd. and Atkinson. Shows involving stacks of quarters, cigars, ping pong balls, and hard boiled eggs.Hahaha, Stop Lite Lounge. Oh memories of some great shows there!

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:04
Next to panda cuisine (one of my old favorite, I saw 1 asian local girl working in vegas ranch from there. She remembered me and gave me kamaauna price).

Bobo with big titties was the last girl I saw there.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:08
Between Ala Moana shopping center and Saigon Passion.

Park in the back walk up to second floor.

Play pool and karaoke with girls.

One of the best thai girl bee.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:12
Same parking lot as do-re-mi.

2 on the mountain side of parking lot.

The first one as soon as you drive in on the left.

These places had no time limit. The girls said times over.

Only had 2 girls max at each place.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:15
Above kings bakery (now gullick) on king street.

They had tv in each room to watch porn.

1 chubby local girl from big island took me home, her dog kept licking my ass.

Was almost going to steal her dog. Nah just joking.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:17
Now public storage. 2 mp.

Mostly old ladies. Once in a great while a younger 30's.

Would be there.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:21
Heading up mccully turn right on young like going to rejuve.

Above a brick church.

1 of the classiest decorated spas.

Kinda like the house in Vegas where the driver killed the mama. (if you've been there).

That Vegas House had nice girls I wished they came to Honolulu.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:24
After they closed, there was a video store that opened up.

On the second floor, all local girls.

But that place didn't last too long.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:26
Across the street from kb on kapiolani.

Same building as venus / bar 7. Below radio shack.

On the second floor.

Had some nice korean women.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:29
Ward behind exotic night.

This place was good. But I hated walk of shame in front all the girls.

So I usually went 3 am so most girls would be busy or sleeping.

And they don't see me.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:31
Sheridan street.

Lots of good mixes of local and korean girls.

Too bad they closed.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:32
Above camelot. Sheridan street.

There was a cute local japanese girl there.

She also worked at budha bar in waikiki.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:42
Infamous cc location.

The girls didn't take my money. I only paid house fee. 30?

I was there every other day. I was thinking I wonder if the othere places were the same, nope.

I liked the mama with the white hair.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 03:45
Keeamoku street on second floor.

Above Chinese restaurant.

In the begining korean and local girls. The local girls would be studying in their rooms.

Later white and black girls started coming then it kinda went down hill.

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 04:00
Under the new pine tree, behind centerfolds.

All wooden floors, you can hear the girls walking to your room.

That was kinda exciting to me.

The opening girls were nice, later all old and not good looking. I wouldn't even walk in because you can see them on the couch.

Memahu
09-08-15, 04:14
Hula Hands, New Yorker, China Spa, Rappongi, M Palace, Tokyo Spa on Kona Street.

We didn't start the monger.

Wild Horse, Club Rose, Crystal Palace, Buy Me, Hubba Hubba, Rock Za, Femme Nu.

We didn't start the fire.

Dragon732
09-08-15, 04:27
So what was the first strip club / AMP on oahu?

Tsunami808
09-08-15, 05:01
Was it club hubba hubba downtown?

Pursuer
09-08-15, 05:10
Also you old timers like me should remember the infamous "Stop Lite Lounge" that was located on Kapiolani Blvd. and Atkinson. Shows involving stacks of quarters, cigars, ping pong balls, and hard boiled eggs.Actually, Stop Lite's brand of entertainment was preceded by the "girls" at Club Arrirang (corner of Liona and Kaheka). I went there in early 1976. Yeah, I'm an old goat.

LowBoy123
09-08-15, 12:03
Wow, missed that one, care to share any juicy stories?Mauna-Tania was shack that nobody in their right mind would enter but in the mid 60's it was great for a horny young kid with little money. It was mostly a no bother massage HJ parlor. In one room was I swear a 400 lb. Local lady named Jenny sorta sitting up on a punee like seat with her legs spread and fat hanging over. My theory at that time was if you finish fast enough your cum will wash out any germs before they can enter your body! Amazingly I survived especially now that I think about whether she cleaned up (those days everything was BBCIP) because I never saw her get up. Embarrassed to say I repeated.

LocoBoy
09-08-15, 16:03
Actually, Stop Lite's brand of entertainment was preceded by the "girls" at Club Arrirang (corner of Liona and Kaheka). I went there in early 1976. Yeah, I'm an old goat.Wow, now we talking hanabuta daz. Wasn't that the place razor blades were incorporated in one of the shows?

Stangman808
09-09-15, 00:04
Heading up mccully turn right on young like going to rejuve.

Above a brick church.

1 of the classiest decorated spas.

Kinda like the house in Vegas where the driver killed the mama. (if you've been there).

That Vegas House had nice girls I wished they came to Honolulu.Manhattan Relaxation on the second floor.

Stangman808
09-09-15, 00:09
Above kings bakery (now gullick) on king street.

They had tv in each room to watch porn.

1 chubby local girl from big island took me home, her dog kept licking my ass.

Was almost going to steal her dog. Nah just joking.Spot Fantasy. After Spot Fantasy closed, the mama opened King's Cave Restaurant in the old King's Bakery location downstairs.

Bench Warmer
09-09-15, 02:28
Keeamoku street on second floor.

Above Chinese restaurant.

In the begining korean and local girls. The local girls would be studying in their rooms.

Later white and black girls started coming then it kinda went down hill.I remember a local Korean named Shine worked there. She was super sweet.

Uki Eater
09-09-15, 02:47
Manhattan Relaxation on the second floor.Never bothered to check it out. I don't remember. This place didn't last very long. I think this is the place that use to be Manhattan.

http://goo.gl/maps/xpS1d

ExitOnly
09-09-15, 02:58
Anyone remembers mina from pink? She was the mama and provider there years ago. Someone told me she moved to the mainland and had opened another AMP.

Dvd888
09-09-15, 03:44
Wow, now we talking hanabuta daz. Wasn't that the place razor blades were incorporated in one of the shows?Dancer with the unique skills was Charlotte, local korean, went to Kalani I believe.

DangerBoy
09-09-15, 04:17
Was it club hubba hubba downtown?According to this article in Honolulu magazine about Hubba Hubba (http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/November-2011/The-Last-Days-of-Club-Hubba-Hubba/index.php?cparticle=1&siarticle=0), no in fact, it operated as a strip club under a different name (Aloha Cafe) back in 1940, changed its name to Cafe Hubba Hubba in '47, then Club Hubba Hubba in '53 when it became "a prominent location for jazz music, burlesque shows and, later, strip shows. ".

So, more Dita Von Teese than Femme Nu or Rock Za when it first opened. Must have been interesting with the girls taking it off to jazz.

If you're interested in Hubba Hubba or Hotel Street back in the day or the sort of history that you rarely see in textbooks the article is an excellent read and I highly recommend it.

I remember Radio Free Hawaii was pimping an appearance by Selena Steele at the club sometime back in the mid-'90's, doing a remote broadcast from there. I always wanted to check the place out and when I did, I thought that this is what it must be like to be part of one of those families that used to have money but now the lived in some decaying mansion that had seen better days long before I was born. Everything was old and falling apart. (The foldable chairs and the scratched-up lighted floors at Femme Nu remind me of that sort of slow decline from greatness to irrelevancy.).

I remember the dancer on the stage was probably as old as my mom at the time. The few customers in the place didn't seem to be interested in her, and the whole place was just depressing. It was the first and only time I went to Hubba Hubba. It closed not long after that.

HapaBoy86
09-09-15, 05:40
Forget the name but was on 2nd floor between Kona Stree and Kapiolani. Right next to Ala Moana Buillding. Entrance was in rear off Kona street and had a huge patio looked like a jungle with all the plant on patio.

Kapiolani side I think had a pet store in front.

But, was a awesome spot with all international girls. !st floor is now Drift Surf shop. But the 2nd floor was nothing but fun!

LocoBoy
09-09-15, 10:48
Forget the name but was on 2nd floor between Kona Stree and Kapiolani. Right next to Ala Moana Buillding. Entrance was in rear off Kona street and had a huge patio looked like a jungle with all the plant on patio.

Kapiolani side I think had a pet store in front.

But, was a awesome spot with all international girls. !st floor is now Drift Surf shop. But the 2nd floor was nothing but fun!Post number 2 said they thought it was the original Tokyo Spa and I think it was. Yup, never going to forget that place must have been there at least once a week even though I was on a hourly salary back then.

LocoBoy
09-09-15, 10:51
According to this article in Honolulu magazine about Hubba Hubba (http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/November-2011/The-Last-Days-of-Club-Hubba-Hubba/index.php?cparticle=1&siarticle=0), no in fact, it operated as a strip club under a different name (Aloha Cafe) back in 1940, changed its name to Cafe Hubba Hubba in '47, then Club Hubba Hubba in '53 when it became "a prominent location for jazz music, burlesque shows and, later, strip shows. ".

So, more Dita Von Teese than Femme Nu or Rock Za when it first opened. Must have been interesting with the girls taking it off to jazz.

If you're interested in Hubba Hubba or Hotel Street back in the day or the sort of history that you rarely see in textbooks the article is an excellent read and I highly recommend it.

I remember Radio Free Hawaii was pimping an appearance by Selena Steele at the club sometime back in the mid-'90's, doing a remote broadcast from there. I always wanted to check the place out and when I did, I thought that this is what it must be like to be part of one of those families that used to have money but now the lived in some decaying mansion that had seen better days long before I was born. Everything was old and falling apart. (The foldable chairs and the scratched-up lighted floors at Femme Nu remind me of that sort of slow decline from greatness to irrelevancy.).

I remember the dancer on the stage was probably as old as my mom at the time. The few customers in the place didn't seem to be interested in her, and the whole place was just depressing. It was the first and only time I went to Hubba Hubba. It closed not long after that.Wow, after reading this, reminded me of the old Toyo Theater. At least I think that was the name. The one downtown that must have been the biggest one showing porn way back then. Rats running around probably feasting on c_m, hahaha.

LowBoy123
09-09-15, 12:05
Several venues downtown, I can remember four, did live sex shows in the 70's. Three on Hotel St. And one on Bethel. I remember going to see John Holms perform sorta next to Hubba Hubba. For those who don't recognize the name, he was Johnny Wadd who later died of AIDS.

Cosmic Kid
09-09-15, 22:31
According to this article in Honolulu magazine about Hubba Hubba (http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/November-2011/The-Last-Days-of-Club-Hubba-Hubba/index.php?cparticle=1&siarticle=0), no in fact, it operated as a strip club under a different name (Aloha Cafe) back in 1940, changed its name to Cafe Hubba Hubba in '47, then Club Hubba Hubba in '53 when it became "a prominent location for jazz music, burlesque shows and, later, strip shows. ".

I remember the dancer on the stage was probably as old as my mom at the time. The few customers in the place didn't seem to be interested in her, and the whole place was just depressing. It was the first and only time I went to Hubba Hubba. It closed not long after that.Your final paragraph describes my experience at Hubba Hubba almost exactly, except for one detail, you mention this was "sometime back in the mid-'90's. " I attended a very similar show there in the mid-80's! This was probably '84, so the place was down at the heals even then. The stripper had loose skin hanging on her arms, pretended to toss her panties at a young black guy in the audience, probably military. He was so bored by this face-lifted gramma and her bs that he didn't even react to the fake toss, just stared her down. Anyway, it was that kind of dumpy depressing has-been atmosphere to the venue even a decade earlier than when you went!

LowBoy123
09-09-15, 23:46
Wow, after reading this, reminded me of the old Toyo Theater. At least I think that was the name. The one downtown that must have been the biggest one showing porn way back then. Rats running around probably feasting on c_m, hahaha.I wonder if you're thinking of Roosevelt Theater on Maunakea. It was a regular "real" theater but mainly showed soft porn.

Tsunami808
09-10-15, 02:24
Never bothered to check it out. I don't remember. This place didn't last very long. I think this is the place that use to be Manhattan.

http://goo.gl/maps/xpS1dThats the place. I don't think many people went there. Kinda secret.

Tsunami808
09-10-15, 02:25
I remember a local Korean named Shine worked there. She was super sweet.Thats the girl that used to study.

I guess we all have same taste.

LocoBoy
09-10-15, 03:48
I wonder if you're thinking of Roosevelt Theater on Maunakea. It was a regular "real" theater but mainly showed soft porn.Pretty sure it was Toyo Theater, on Smith Street across the park where sweet Nikki used to hang out. Anyone remember that place?

Stangman808
09-10-15, 04:56
Pretty sure it was Toyo Theater, on Smith Street across the park where sweet Nikki used to hang out. Anyone remember that place?The theater on Smith Street was the Golden Harvest. http://archives.starbulletin.com/97/08/07/news/story3.html.

The Toyo Theater was located on College Walk. http://cinematreasures.org/theaters/11341.

The adult movie theater on Maunakea Street was the Rex Theater.

Makana9
09-10-15, 10:48
The theater on Smith Street was the Golden Harvest. http://archives.starbulletin.com/97/08/07/news/story3.html.

The Toyo Theater was located on College Walk. http://cinematreasures.org/theaters/11341.

The adult movie theater on Maunakea Street was the Rex Theater.Nd the TOHO theater also in town. Many a good samurai movies from Wolf and Baby Cart Series to Zatoichi and sneaking in.

To soft core than later the hard core seeing some of my faves of China Lust to China Jade. Man, was she hot as hell, why I.

Always had the hots for Chinese and pinoy, pure sex animals.

Makana9
09-10-15, 10:52
Your final paragraph describes my experience at Hubba Hubba almost exactly, except for one detail, you mention this was "sometime back in the mid-'90's. " I attended a very similar show there in the mid-80's! This was probably '84, so the place was down at the heals even then. The stripper had loose skin hanging on her arms, pretended to toss her panties at a young black guy in the audience, probably military. He was so bored by this face-lifted gramma and her bs that he didn't even react to the fake toss, just stared her down. Anyway, it was that kind of dumpy depressing has-been atmosphere to the venue even a decade earlier than when you went!Selena Steele came on multiple occasions, back line story to that one in PM only to you Srs. , Marilyn Chambers, and other porn tourers. Yes, it was scuzzy, and that grandma stripper always tried to pick me or my friend up, we laughed, felt pity for her so tipped and said go over there. Since I literally grew up in Chinatown from shooting pool making my lunch $$, to some of my early jobs, to working the door as a High schooler at a underground dance club, the memories.

Makana9
09-10-15, 11:00
Spot Fantasy. After Spot Fantasy closed, the mama opened King's Cave Restaurant in the old King's Bakery location downstairs.Kings Cave, she gave it a try, but did ok, helped her with some supply setups to get her started. The local girl I remembered, as well as her short friend who worked there off and on at Spot. Her friend lived by the Longs, use to go to her place and I bring th booze, party, then bang our brains out. She was cool, until she started the pipe, that's when I exit stage left. Worry she got all fk'd up. Her sis told me to check and her, went, and really did not recognize her. Sad, all I can say is Rest in Aloha, she would get premium $$$ if she went Indy, but only did it when $$$ was tight, and I stopped being her ATM. Man G had T and A on her and was an S&S in the bed. S&S? Screamer and squirter, even had the cops show up once neighbor thought she was getting assaulted. One of the best looking hapa flip I ever knew.

Makana9
09-10-15, 11:03
Charlotte Pai was it back in the day. Kind of how I first met the great GMILF, Angela. Kind of retired, but not really. Still loves string her nipples twisted, but she will twist yours too. Ahhh the memories.

AwabiHunter
09-10-15, 13:05

I remember the dancer on the stage was probably as old as my mom at the time. The few customers in the place didn't seem to be interested in her, and the whole place was just depressing. It was the first and only time I went to Hubba Hubba. It closed not long after that.Damn, I went there in the early 90's and got pictures with Mimi Miyagi, wanted to bang her but she wanted too much Kala and I was a young broke ass back then, I'm sure some older Braddahs with Kala got to bang her hot ass.

LowBoy123
09-10-15, 13:54
The theater on Smith Street was the Golden Harvest. http://archives.starbulletin.com/97/08/07/news/story3.html.

The adult movie theater on Maunakea Street was the Rex Theater.Roosevelt Theater was halfway up the block from Rex with a regular marquee. Back in 60's next door was a "taxi dance" hall loaded with old Filipino men holding their tickets for their 3 minute chance of rubbing their crotch against the girl's thigh. The girl's left leg was always between the guy's. Up the street Maunakea dead ended a block above Beretania and this is where Beretania Follies was with strippers and movies mostly about nudist camps.

Pursuer
09-10-15, 20:49
Selena Steele came on multiple occasions, back line story to that one in PM only to you Srs. , Marilyn Chambers, and other porn tourers. Yes, it was scuzzy, and that grandma stripper always tried to pick me or my friend up, we laughed, felt pity for her so tipped and said go over there. Since I literally grew up in Chinatown from shooting pool making my lunch $$, to some of my early jobs, to working the door as a High schooler at a underground dance club, the memories.I saw Kandi Barbour in the late 80's, she of the puffy nipple brigade. She was old, fat, smelly, with severely sagging tits and ugly, gross aereolae.

AdventureKing
09-10-15, 23:54
Hey guys. I am not of the older generation as some of you are.

But I have met this lady who visited a doc's office I work at, who claims that she used to be a stripper at "Hubba Hubba. " She said this place was located on Hotel Street. She's mixed haole and mexican. Kind of big and overweight right now. But her face, not too bad. I think she also did drugs on the side, because some of her teeth are bust up, and she said she did some jail time, and came out of jail two months ago.

Oh well. Interesting stuff to know about Honolulu's mongering scene, when I wasn't even born at that time.

LocoBoy
09-11-15, 09:56

But I have met this lady who visited a doc's office I work at, who claims that she used to be a stripper at "Hubba Hubba. " She said this place was located on Hotel Street. She's mixed haole and mexican. Kind of big and overweight right now. But her face, not too bad. I think she also did drugs on the side, because some of her teeth are bust up, and she said she did some jail time, and came out of jail two months ago.

Oh well. Interesting stuff to know about Honolulu's mongering scene, when I wasn't even born at that time.Sorry young un, you missed out on some good times. Geez even finding girls at see'est Si Bon or The Point After for quickies in the parking lot was fairly easy. Strip Clubs were abundant and KB girls were available for take out. Gee, I even remember getting dragged by a KB hostess from the bar in the back right of the dark parking lot somewhere between Saigon Passion and Evergreen right down to Magic Island where we did magic.

Makana9
09-12-15, 10:55
Sorry young un, you missed out on some good times. Geez even finding girls at see'est Si Bon or The Point After for quickies in the parking lot was fairly easy. Strip Clubs were abundant and KB girls were available for take out. Gee, I even remember getting dragged by a KB hostess from the bar in the back right of the dark parking lot somewhere between Saigon Passion and Evergreen right down to Magic Island where we did magic.Cowboy days of the wild Wild West! The Point After, Cillys, Pirate Bully Hayes (pearl city), Stuart Anderson's PCity, La Mancha can go on and on. Even Jazz Cellar and Dominic's Rock and Roll Clinic, was nutz. From my days of in A local are&are to Metal band and bar tending, you miss choke grass hopper. Why my Black deep tinted 4 runner had so much memories. Go in the parking lot, Magic Island, Sand Island, to Keehi Lagoon, and even Sandys. If you seen a car or SUV in the middle of no where, only two things, 420'and or don't come a knocking if you see the truck a rocking. I know I old, but still packing a 427 under the hood, and still get my fair share since went back working out and BJJ. ESP. A certain cutie Local Asian I knew from where I workout and she works at, talked for a yr. , before we cruised at Starbucks, went to lunch and a couple of Netflix at her apt. , and fk'd each other silly that afternoon and off and on for the last few months. Really miss those days, but many a memory. And?! They babes dress way more scantily and boobs popping out now then ever back in the day. Mmmm.

H Mobius
09-13-15, 01:10

Oh well. Interesting stuff to know about Honolulu's mongering scene, when I wasn't even born at that time.I forget exactly what the problem was, but there was a news story on Hubba Hubba and they interviewed one of the strippers. I remember her speaking properly and in a matter-of-fact way, saying something like "Yes, we are in the entertainment business". Her interview was interspersed with video of still-clothed women strutting around in high heels on stage.

AllNuts
09-13-15, 03:39

Oh well. Interesting stuff to know about Honolulu's mongering scene, when I wasn't even born at that time.If you go to Hotel St. Now I believe the sign is still up and working.

Stangman808
09-13-15, 03:56

Oh well. Interesting stuff to know about Honolulu's mongering scene, when I wasn't even born at that time.A little history about Club Hubba Hubba.

http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/November-2011/The-Last-Days-of-Club-Hubba-Hubba/

(The Honolulu Magazine article is short, but is spread over 6 pages. Click on the link to the subsequent pages at the bottom of each section of the article.)

AdventureKing
09-15-15, 07:06
Sorry young un, you missed out on some good times. Geez even finding girls at see'est Si Bon or The Point After for quickies in the parking lot was fairly easy. Strip Clubs were abundant and KB girls were available for take out. Gee, I even remember getting dragged by a KB hostess from the bar in the back right of the dark parking lot somewhere between Saigon Passion and Evergreen right down to Magic Island where we did magic.Yeah, dang, shucks! When the lady told me about her past working at Hubba Hubba strip club, I was like "huh? Where's that?" She explained that it was a cool strip club she worked at on Hotel street. I know there are street walkers around there, but strip club?

Seems like throughout the changing times, most or all of the strip clubs in Honolulu have moved to the Kapiolani Blvd & Keeaumoku Street area. I was born around the time the Kailua drive in theater was being shut down. LOL!

AdventureKing
09-15-15, 07:07
A little history about Club Hubba Hubba.

http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Honolulu-Magazine/November-2011/The-Last-Days-of-Club-Hubba-Hubba/

(The Honolulu Magazine article is short, but is spread over 6 pages. Click on the link to the subsequent pages at the bottom of each section of the article.)Awesome, stangman. Thanks for the link to the history of Hubba Hubba.

Makana9
09-15-15, 11:06
A little history about Club Hubba Hubba.

(The Honolulu Magazine article is short, but is spread over 6 pages. Click on the link to the subsequent pages at the bottom of each section of the article.)For the walk down memory lane! Growing up down Chinatown as well as the pool halls and cheap won tun mein w / pork hash, fond fond memories. Even one of my earlier jobs in sales, no one wanted the area because the of crime and such, so I had most of the territory from the 80's for a good 20 yrs. From the mahjong game above the lei stand, to the game rooms underground, where we learned how to play craps and poker to Paiyut (not sure if I spelled that correct), good times. Back then I dressed to the hilts bc of my job so I looked like a detective, so rarely anyone messed with me, ESP. Later when they knew our family, then for reals no trouble. Hubba Hubba was a place we would cruise back in the day, old habits, cheap JD coke, Gilda was as cool and alright to talk story with. Cruised with Selena Steele a bunch of times, before her controlling husband went with her wherevers, awwwww missed her after his bodyguard mentality. The one mixer they spoke about was a very educated, knew the how's to whoo that particular bradda out of his paychecks. Heard through common friends he lost everything, home, Ohana, business, and disappeared, sad. An old friend I did contract work for had the same problem but it was Gracie and Tia from Magazine Girl on Ala Moana. Spendt all of his company's profits, partner and he parted after so much litigations, my commission checks stopped so their company went upside down, sad to that too. Friend lost everything too, same same, but it was a diva from the old Evergreen, I had him live in a rental I had on Ala Moana for a yr. Before he just decided to end life. Bc no way out of his addictions. So fond memories of Hotel street, I know they have so much renovated, but still, not the safest to me. Was the place to start my SW mongering, cruise met so many! Most were named Lisa, from the Short big tit blond who did it all, and take you back to her incall by Aiea in a Ohana home where the walk of shame with all the pinoy staring. She was a keeper, until she passed from her age and life, but GFE type, and did it all! Another Lisa, daughter of a CO of the Pacific Fleet tall also natural DDDs, phat arse, and likes it rough. But she also had a habit of her drugs and booze. She got her life back in order and actually worked awhile for a grocer, but fell again and now, so sad. Then the other Lisa who went to Castle, was a cheerleader and softball player, big Ohana name, but also loved to party, great Suck and Fk. I saw her for years to many to remember, and tried helping her get life in order with a place, good job, and at a time a SO. But the rock, comes a calling, booze addictions, hard. Not sure where she is, her mom thanked me for trying to help her girl, but she also said if they no find it in the heart, no can. There was another local cute ass diva, petite, 4-11, looked like a shorter Olena with smaller boobs. The good ones fall victims to the street, the crazies get more psycho, and they disappear into the system, to homelessness, or not here anymore. How I grew up in Chinatown, shooting pool or playing craps or FB paper to make $$$ on the hustle. So goes a local boy growing up over dere.

LocoBoy
09-16-15, 02:23
For the walk down memory lane! Growing up down Chinatown as well as the pool halls and cheap won tun mein w / pork hash, fond fond memories. Even one of my earlier jobs in sales, no one wanted the area because the of crime and such, so I had most of the territory from the 80's for a good 20 yrs. From the mahjong game above the lei stand, to the game rooms underground, where we learned how to play craps and poker to Paiyut (not sure if I spelled that correct), good times. Back then I dressed to the hilts bc of my job so I looked like a detective, so rarely anyone messed with me, ESP. Later when they knew our family, then for reals no trouble. Hubba Hubba was a place we would cruise back in the day, old habits, cheap JD coke, Gilda was as cool and alright to talk story with. Cruised with Selena Steele a bunch of times, before her controlling husband went with her wherevers, awwwww missed her after his bodyguard mentality. The one mixer they spoke about was a very educated, knew the how's to whoo that particular bradda out of his paychecks. Heard through common friends he lost everything, home, Ohana, business, and disappeared, sad. An old friend I did contract work for had the same problem but it was Gracie and Tia from Magazine Girl on Ala Moana. Spendt all of his company's profits, partner and he parted after so much litigations, my commission checks stopped so their company went upside down, sad to that too. Friend lost everything too, same same, but it was a diva from the old Evergreen, I had him live in a rental I had on Ala Moana for a yr. Before he just decided to end life. Bc no way out of his addictions. So fond memories of Hotel street, I know they have so much renovated, but still, not the safest to me. Was the place to start my SW mongering, cruise met so many! Most were named Lisa, from the Short big tit blond who did it all, and take you back to her incall by Aiea in a Ohana home where the walk of shame with all the pinoy staring. She was a keeper, until she passed from her age and life, but GFE type, and did it all! Another Lisa, daughter of a CO of the Pacific Fleet tall also natural DDDs, phat arse, and likes it rough. But she also had a habit of her drugs and booze. She got her life back in order and actually worked awhile for a grocer, but fell again and now, so sad. Then the other Lisa who went to Castle, was a cheerleader and softball player, big Ohana name, but also loved to party, great Suck and Fk. I saw her for years to many to remember, and tried helping her get life in order with a place, good job, and at a time a SO. But the rock, comes a calling, booze addictions, hard. Not sure where she is, her mom thanked me for trying to help her girl, but she also said if they no find it in the heart, no can. There was another local cute ass diva, petite, 4-11, looked like a shorter Olena with smaller boobs. The good ones fall victims to the street, the crazies get more psycho, and they disappear into the system, to homelessness, or not here anymore. How I grew up in Chinatown, shooting pool or playing craps or FB paper to make $$$ on the hustle. So goes a local boy growing up over dere.Nice post, brings back a lot of good memories thanks!

Makana9
09-22-15, 10:31
Thread kind of dying, so relive time. The Point, more like hookup central if you looking for young piece of tail. Friends wanted to go their all the time, I was partial to the Wave, later working there with so much memories. Ex wife burned my photo albums of the girls girls girls who would Take pics after doing shots, show us their tatasz, or right after doing a blow job shot no hands. Those were priceless. Movie and TV stars, straight and not so straight, disguises lousy ones I must add, and many a porn stars back then. Trinity Loren (college classmate), Jamie summers aka the brat (she was a sexpot and one fkn. Good bang and loved getting tee'd up), Selena Steele, the Barbour twins (Kandi was the type I could file for bankruptcy), the young Christy Canyon, Jade East-talk about exuding sexy, and one of my all time favorites that I recognized off the bat was Kristara Barrington major hitness and drank like a fish, the local stars can't recall their names at the moment are the ones I can remember. Jamie lived by Ala Moana blvd for a bit, then back to LA then drug overdose. Our places were the playground for many of them since we had cabaret license. Gold mine, we had staff on good nights leave with $500-$800 in tips (no bs bc I did the counts). My good friend the first Rock (before Don Muraco and Dwayne Johnson) and I was our playground. One time, thought we were going to get in major BS as 2 Italian girls on vaca, drank up a storm, waited for us to finish work went back to my friend's condo on AlaWai and played like no tomorrow. The next few days was play tourist, fk. Um on the beach by Sandys, go hiking do'um up by Nuuanu, nice dinner at the Secrets and Hys, fk our brains out. A few days later, they said they had to meet their family, found out they went AWOL! I will end the story their, actuall both came back a few yrs. Later when they were 19 and 20, and taller bigger tits. Our cowboy days, my friend loved the Europeans, I always partial to our Asians / pinoy. Even dated one of the older freakier Baracaio girls back then, hard partyer, fk like a porn star. Now when we see each other, common friends and party's, we laugh but the sisters still give me the the Book book stink eye, ESP. The younger sisters. Man, I getting old.

Mongers Rus
09-23-15, 08:41
I'll name some places. Downtown I used to go to Club Esquire, upstairs live fuck on stage. I'd sit on a folding chair, 3 feet from the bed. LOL This other place near Fort St Mall, next to Amar Sporting goods store. You walk down 2 flights in a basement, and watch more live fuck on stage. Sitting was on bleacher style.

How about Magazine Girl, French Caravan, and Paradise De France. Need I say more!

Rus.

Makana9
09-23-15, 12:00
I'll name some places. Downtown I used to go to Club Esquire, upstairs live fuck on stage. I'd sit on a folding chair, 3 feet from the bed. LOL This other place near Fort St Mall, next to Amar Sporting goods store. You walk down 2 flights in a basement, and watch more live fuck on stage. Sitting was on bleacher style.

How about Magazine Girl, French Caravan, and Paradise De France. Need I say more!

Rus.Magazine girl was the demise of a few friends as well as one of the bigger automotive distribution companies in Hawaii bc. Braddah was using the company funds to play suga dada to a couple of the fine fine youngns. Crazy crazy times. I remember Club Esquire, got kicked out because we kept laughing at the couple, going through the motions. Never been into the one next to AMAR sports, bought our bats from there.

At the time, Ala Moana blvd. Was the place.

AwabiHunter
09-23-15, 13:23

Rus.That must have been awesome, those were the days. When I first entered thew scene it was late 80's early 90's and Butterfly lounge was as far back as I can remember.

Mongers Rus
09-23-15, 20:51
That must have been awesome, those were the days. When I first entered thew scene it was late 80's early 90's and Butterfly lounge was as far back as I can remember.Yeah Awabi it was the good ole days but you didn't miss much. I'll take today's AMPz and TS over the bars and clubs any day. I think the only exciting thing was getting action in a bar booth, back booth, or small back room, with all other Mongers n Bar providers right next door. It's the public Voyeur effect that was nutz!

Rus.

AwabiHunter
09-23-15, 22:58
Yeah Awabi it was the good ole days but you didn't miss much. I'll take today's AMPz and TS over the bars and clubs any day. I think the only exciting thing was getting action in a bar booth, back booth, or small back room, with all other Mongers n Bar providers right next door. It's the public Voyeur effect that was nutz!

Rus.I know exactly what you are talking about, almost a separate kind of rush in itself for that, I remember on Kona street I think it was Misty's lounge? Shit can't remember the name but their were like 3 bars all Mauka side of Kona street and the one in the middle had the most action, I used to bang this Korean chick on the tables behind the planters were their were more tables and she would moan and could see dudes starring into the back wondering what the heck was happening, remember one time someone walked back their and I was pounding away and he was like Whoa, mean Eh! The chicks let you do that here hahahaha, Classic times. Gina was her name.

LocoBoy
09-24-15, 00:31
Yeah Awabi it was the good ole days but you didn't miss much. I'll take today's AMPz and TS over the bars and clubs any day. I think the only exciting thing was getting action in a bar booth, back booth, or small back room, with all other Mongers n Bar providers right next door. It's the public Voyeur effect that was nutz!

Rus.Rus,

I agree with you on the AMPs today although there were some really good ones back in the days as mentioned before like Hula Hands, Tokyo Spa, etc. There were also more little ones like the one above King's Bakery, upstairs of the bars on Sheridan Street, University etc. I must say I do miss the KBs of old though. As you said, those days it was exciting, not like the business attitude of today. The chase, being chased, man there were a lot of horny bar girls back then that just wanted it! Can't count how many girls apartments I ended up at or they ended up back at my place with no $ exchanged.

Not to mention there were a lot more wild and fun strip bars back then. I really miss Exotic Nights since I love my Pinays. Man, I remember this cute young thing there that was a little bit timid and reserved with customers. We started to hit it off and one night she asked me to go to the back and started to DFK me. Next thing I knew she was telling me how much she wanted me but there was a catch. We had to go back to her place so her husband could watch! First experience of that and I must say was a little difficult with a dude just sitting there watching, but was able to get her off several times really good even though I couldn't. Bummers. There was also this really hot Thai girl I think it was at SGP II when it was big and had the back room behind the mirrored glass by the booths on the Ewa side. Geez, can't count that amount of strippers back then I had the pleasure of as well. Whew, maybe need to go hit one of today's AMPs now just writing this.

Hard to measure on the times, for like everything else with change there are pros and cons to the past and present. I'm just glad I got to live both! Just imagine what it will be like for our grandchildren in the future, whew.

LocoBoy
09-24-15, 00:36
Thread kind of dying, so relive time. The Point, more like hookup central if you looking for young piece of tail. Friends wanted to go their all the time, I was partial to the Wave, later working there with so much memories. Ex wife burned my photo albums of the girls girls girls who would Take pics after doing shots, show us their tatasz, or right after doing a blow job shot no hands. Those were priceless. Movie and TV stars, straight and not so straight, disguises lousy ones I must add, and many a porn stars back then. Trinity Loren (college classmate), Jamie summers aka the brat (she was a sexpot and one fkn. Good bang and loved getting tee'd up), Selena Steele, the Barbour twins (Kandi was the type I could file for bankruptcy), the young Christy Canyon, Jade East-talk about exuding sexy, and one of my all time favorites that I recognized off the bat was Kristara Barrington major hitness and drank like a fish, the local stars can't recall their names at the moment are the ones I can remember. Jamie lived by Ala Moana blvd for a bit, then back to LA then drug overdose. Our places were the playground for many of them since we had cabaret license. Gold mine, we had staff on good nights leave with $500-$800 in tips (no bs bc I did the counts). My good friend the first Rock (before Don Muraco and Dwayne Johnson) and I was our playground. One time, thought we were going to get in major BS as 2 Italian girls on vaca, drank up a storm, waited for us to finish work went back to my friend's condo on AlaWai and played like no tomorrow. The next few days was play tourist, fk. Um on the beach by Sandys, go hiking do'um up by Nuuanu, nice dinner at the Secrets and Hys, fk our brains out. A few days later, they said they had to meet their family, found out they went AWOL! I will end the story their, actuall both came back a few yrs. Later when they were 19 and 20, and taller bigger tits. Our cowboy days, my friend loved the Europeans, I always partial to our Asians / pinoy. Even dated one of the older freakier Baracaio girls back then, hard partyer, fk like a porn star. Now when we see each other, common friends and party's, we laugh but the sisters still give me the the Book book stink eye, ESP. The younger sisters. Man, I getting old.Hahaha, can't agree with you more but lets not forget the other pick up joints. Hula Hut, Hawaiian Hut, Cest Si Bon to name a few. I am sure guys today are having it just as easy in the new places but I don't know who was hornier back then, guys of girls. Good times eh!

Mongers Rus
09-24-15, 06:47
I know exactly what you are talking about, almost a separate kind of rush in itself for that, I remember on Kona street I think it was Misty's lounge? Shit can't remember the name but their were like 3 bars all Mauka side of Kona street and the one in the middle had the most action, I used to bang this Korean chick on the tables behind the planters were their were more tables and she would moan and could see dudes starring into the back wondering what the heck was happening, remember one time someone walked back their and I was pounding away and he was like Whoa, mean Eh! The chicks let you do that here hahahaha, Classic times. Gina was her name.Yup, I remember those bars. Never got the action you did though. Most of mine were those sleazy ones that I mentioned. Magz, Caravan, DeFrance. I did get some action from a hot mainland Filipino dancer at Exotics though. That small room on the right as soon as you enter the club, Kinda had to step up. Forgot her name though. BBBJ-BBFS. That was the most recent that I went to a club for action. Must have been about 5 years ago. Hostess clubs back then you could get away with a lot before even buying her that first Nekohana.

Rus.

Makana9
09-24-15, 20:10
Yup, I remember those bars. Never got the action you did though. Most of mine were those sleazy ones that I mentioned. Magz, Caravan, DeFrance. I did get some action from a hot mainland Filipino dancer at Exotics though. That small room on the right as soon as you enter the club, Kinda had to step up. Forgot her name though. BBBJ-BBFS. That was the most recent that I went to a club for action. Must have been about 5 years ago. Hostess clubs back then you could get away with a lot before even buying her that first Nekohana.

Rus.Hawaiian Hut, aww braddah, that was crazy. The full age range, even that place on top of the Ilikai (senior moment), remember having one damn cute Flip with her friends all grinding on the floor, she tripped over someone and just so happen caught her like fish jumping into one net. She was choke tipsy and not well, so she sat with us passing out. Oh well, that why they said one tequila two tequila floor. We never bother, when was time for last call, we ready for leave, and lo and behold her, friends when digs on her. Looked at her I'd, took her back to her place, roommate was crashed, carried her cause still pelu, put her to bed. Couple weeks later, hey you remember me? Of course, she apologized for being drunk, and thanked me for bringing her home safe. Stayed with my friend and I, and danced and drank the night away. We both left before last call, guess she was horn dog, bc her podagee roommate was DFK my friend so they went that way, I said I take you home, since your ride ditch you. She wanted to go cruising so, shoots, Sandys to Nalo, to Laie Pt. , talk story, laugh. Stop for cruise, right bam, played tongue fu in the back of my truck. Since her skirt was pop ass high, slip the thing to the side, and CG right there, by the braddahs fishing all by the point. She was a yelper and biter. And jumpy cause tight as hell and tapping reef. COF, cause no like Keiki, we cleaned up and drove back to her place. Slept over the weekend, go beach, go workout with me, go same same, back to her place fk the rest of the night. What was crazy, she had BF that was outer island working. Ouch, cause she broke up with him over the phone. And said she found somebody else that is good to her and fk her brains out. Oh oh, going get beef, yea braddah came after me, but never do nothing, good talker. Became more of an FWB, over the years, what more crazy. 25+ yrs. Later, she married with 7 kids, divorce the bradda, and wants to hookup again. WHOA! As what I get for being nice?

Makana9
09-24-15, 20:24
My job, took me all over. When Aloha Tower first opened, many were my clients. Good fun times, Gordon's, Sloppy Joes, and the other place cannot get right now, senior moment again. My friend's fiancé actually told me if he ever does what you do, I will cut his samurai off, and kill me. WTH I did? Haha, man. Same happened here, met through common friends a popular boutique owner, she was super cute. You know, the Local Asian that go to Pearl City HS kind. We hit it off fast, but. She was doing Jell-O shots with us like whoa!? Slow down, before I know it, she past out! Two hours later, she got sick and major hurling by that last coconut tree. I carried her to my car, talked to security about her car. Drove her home to Hawaii Kai, she was a mess, so cleaned her up and changed her clothes and in her bed, left. NO, I do not take advantage, not cool.

Her friend called me a few days later asking me out to dinner, ok? Ended up at Roy's, and there she is, wanted to apologize and make it up. Ate drank wine, enjoyed each others company. Was nice, relaxed by Submarine PT. , talked more, made out some, took her home. All I can say she was so sweet, but alas different life paths, we divorced back in the 2000's. We are actually still good friends, FWB sometimes, cause she as well as I never remarried. Better this way. Good times. Aloha tower, look, so run down now.

Doublemint
09-27-15, 01:22
I moved here in the late '90's. The following is from late '90's and early 00's.

Hula Hands was my first AMP. I had a white girl. Service was so so. She offered me to meet outside. (not for free.) Later I realized it was Amber. When I saw her through Amber & friends, It was her. She didn't remember me and I didn't say nothing. But I guess she always had an entrepreneurial spirit since she was young.

Euro girl (Anika or something) was my first escort experience. She was a UH student from either Eastern Europe or some Nordic region. Her incall was on the 2nd floor of walk up apartment in Puna Hou area. She was kinda quiet. It was kinda wired because her BF (pimp?) was in the other room, but I never saw him.

Island (Professional) Massage was my first LMT with HE. It was before Evelyn (took over. White chubby girl named Stacy. She let me play with her huge natural melons during HE. (She later opened her own place in AW building, but stopped providing HE.) Belinda was awesome. She was a skinny Japanese MILF. She let me DATY / FIV and came a lot, then she always said " I got carried away " then gave me HJ. I was very sad when she move to the mainland. Evelyn was a skinny Filipino lady who later took over I'm. She was my first BBFSCIP.

Kools Lounge was my first KB where I got BBFSCIP. It was Choi. (Thanks to GAIH). KB is not my scene. I haven't been to KBs for decades.

FN was my first SB. I became friends with one of the young Filipino waitress named Rayna. She wanted to dance, but she was still under 21, and she was working at Liberty House during the day. I sat down with her and bought her many drinks. (Damn those waiters that come back every 5 min). She let my hands roam when managers were not watching. She once asked me if I was interested in 3 some. (She, her BF and me). I was young and naive. I declined. I still regret not to take up her offer. Later she became a dancer at FN. Then She became an indie BP provider, but my work and her location / work hours didn't mesh. She moved to the mainland I think.

Ahh, memories.

Blackbriar
09-27-15, 14:41
Getting Around In Hawaii.

DangerBoy
09-27-15, 16:08
She had an online ad — Eurogirl4 You. I want to say she had one of the first online escort ads I saw. Affirmative regarding where she lived, being quiet and being a student at UH. I worked out a deal to do a semester's worth of homework for ongoing free sessions — did greek for first time on her; she complained that I didn't give her any notice and it was kind of smelly and messy. (Probably turned me off of greek from then on.).

She also freaked out when I showed up early for a session. Her BF was still there. If I remember right he also advertised on the same webpage she did. In retrospect, I wouldn't be surprised if he was her pimp, as she didn't seem to enjoy what she was doing.

Euro girl (Anika or something) was my first escort experience. She was a UH student from either Eastern Europe or some Nordic region. Her incall was on the 2nd floor of walk up apartment in Puna Hou area. She was kinda quiet. It was kinda wired because her BF (pimp?) was in the other room, but I never saw him.

DeepShot
09-27-15, 17:03
Sweet young thing but I don't think she as a student like majority aren't. Where did you fuck her? Was it Waikiki apartment? That's where I did her.

She had an online ad Eurogirl4 You. I want to say she had one of the first online escort ads I saw. Affirmative regarding where she lived, being quiet and being a student at UH. I worked out a deal to do a semester's worth of homework for ongoing free sessions did greek for first time on her; she complained that I didn't give her any notice and it was kind of smelly and messy. (Probably turned me off of greek from then on.).

She also freaked out when I showed up early for a session. Her BF was still there. If I remember right he also advertised on the same webpage she did. In retrospect, I wouldn't be surprised if he was her pimp, as she didn't seem to enjoy what she was doing.

DangerBoy
09-27-15, 18:08
Nope. Saw her in an apartment off Punahou (like Doublemint reported) and Beretania. Like I said, I did her homework for some Hawaiian mythology class; I was a little late on some occasions and she was very bent out of shape because of it.

Could be you met her before she started at UH or she could have dropped out.

Anyone remember the private show booths at Axxtion? I banged a couple of the girls that used to come in from SF (and a couple of the porn stars that would pop up in the booths); banged another one that turned out went to the same high school I did. Good times.

Sweet young thing but I don't think she as a student like majority aren't. Where did you fuck her? Was it Waikiki apartment? That's where I did her.

H Mobius
09-27-15, 18:34
I know exactly what you are talking about, almost a separate kind of rush in itself for that, I remember on Kona street I think it was Misty's lounge? Shit can't remember the name but their were like 3 bars all Mauka side of Kona street and the one in the middle had the most action, I used to bang this Korean chick on the tables behind the planters.Back then it was known as Club Seiko for a time. It was as you describe, and stocked with hardy horny older Korean hostesses who would easily fuck you into next week. I miss the days of bars (even legit non-strip hostess bars) using planters for back table privacy. LC came around and got rid of that.

Jaritsuh
09-27-15, 18:51
Back then it was known as Club Seiko for a time. It was as you describe, and stocked with hardy horny older Korean hostesses who would easily fuck you into next week. I miss the days of bars (even legit non-strip hostess bars) using planters for back table privacy. LC came around and got rid of that.Brother HM what I remember of the planters besides the privacy aspect was, it was a good place to dump the wine or champagne but by doing so they also attracted the bugs. It could get pretty buggy, if you know what I mean. LOL. Was good screen though unless a leg or something stuck out of the planter. LOL. Be safe and watch out for the guys and gals in blue.

H Mobius
09-27-15, 22:28
Brother HM what I remember of the planters besides the privacy aspect was, it was a good place to dump the wine or champagne but by doing so they also attracted the bugs. It could get pretty buggy, if you know what I mean. LOL. Was good screen though unless a leg or something stuck out of the planter. LOL. Be safe and watch out for the guys and gals in blue.Yeah :) Most bars stunk from liquor being dumped on the carpet by BGs who wanted to rake cash without actually drinking. Like you say champagne bottles were dumped a lot. The smell would cling to my clothes.

This was back when most girls were loaded and rolled in to work in Jaguars etc., unlike now where most take a cab or walk claiming that they can't afford a car.

LocoBoy
09-28-15, 15:35
Yeah :) Most bars stunk from liquor being dumped on the carpet by BGs who wanted to rake cash without actually drinking. Like you say champagne bottles were dumped a lot. The smell would cling to my clothes.

This was back when most girls were loaded and rolled in to work in Jaguars etc., unlike now where most take a cab or walk claiming that they can't afford a car.Wow, sure remember those days, cheap sparkling water for 1. 5 to 2. They used to shake it up before bringing it so 3/4 would spill out when they opened it thus more on the ground than anywhere else. I used to make them let me open it since I could do it with very minimal spill and they knew they had to drink all before we went back to the front. Sometimes had MSOG since they took longer to finish the bubbly, hehehe.

Puuhale
10-28-15, 00:50
She had an online ad Eurogirl4 You. I want to say she had one of the first online escort ads I saw. Affirmative regarding where she lived, being quiet and being a student at UH. I worked out a deal to do a semester's worth of homework for ongoing free sessions did greek for first time on her; she complained that I didn't give her any notice and it was kind of smelly and messy. (Probably turned me off of greek from then on.).

She also freaked out when I showed up early for a session. Her BF was still there. If I remember right he also advertised on the same webpage she did. In retrospect, I wouldn't be surprised if he was her pimp, as she didn't seem to enjoy what she was doing.I remember her. She loved greek more than pussy penetration. DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA (uncovered). Everything else was covered. Her BF was always in the next room, but always quiet and respectful. She was a UH student in her mid-20's. She moved to the mainland about 10 years ago.

DeepShot
10-28-15, 03:50
Guess she went to UH and HPU because she had classes st HPU or so she claimed. Nice younger pro for sure seasoned and had a BF pimp or driver.

I remember her. She loved greek more than pussy penetration. DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA (uncovered). Everything else was covered. Her BF was always in the next room, but always quiet and respectful. She was a UH student in her mid-20's. She moved to the mainland about 10 years ago.

DrMajikLuv69
11-12-15, 04:42
Back in the day, in 2000 to 2005 Exotic Nights was a great option for after 2:00 am fun. That place was rocking! I miss those good old days. I wish someone could bring back the old 2000 to 2005 Exotic Nights!

DrMajikLuv69
01-19-16, 11:20
What year and month was it when hula hands first became operational?

There was another amp behind where Do Re Mi Karaoke used to be; Does anybody remember the name of that place? There was a young hapa Haole girl spinner girls, I want to say her name was Ashley but I can remember. Anybody remember the names of the girls there?

BJ Hawaii
01-19-16, 15:31

There was another amp behind where Do Re Mi Karaoke used to be; Does anybody remember the name of that place? There was a young hapa Haole girl spinner girls, I want to say her name was Ashley but I can remember. Anybody remember the names of the girls there?Don't know exactly when HH opened but I recall seeing their Ads in paper in the mid 90's.

There were 2 AMPs in the complex where Do Re Mi is / was. I forgot the name of the one facing Makaloa but I think you are referring to the one behind it which was Magic Hands (they had some viet girls that were pretty hot. That was in the mid 90's also.

FutSniffA
01-19-16, 22:36
Anyone remember the good old days at Centerfolds when they were on Keamoku? They had the up stairs area for the under 21 crowd and down stairs for 21+. I can still here that songs "girls girls girls" going of now LOL. The "role call" was my favorite. You could get two dances for the price of one. This was great in the back you could tip the bouncer and get away with murder. The girls there would pull dildos out of their boots and get to work. If strip clubs existed like that today I'd go broke. Ahhh the memories of that place.

HawaiiBoy09
01-19-16, 22:54
Anyone remember the good old days at Centerfolds when they were on Keamoku? They had the up stairs area for the under 21 crowd and down stairs for 21+. I can still here that songs "girls girls girls" going of now LOL. The "role call" was my favorite. You could get two dances for the price of one. This was great in the back you could tip the bouncer and get away with murder. The girls there would pull dildos out of their boots and get to work. If strip clubs existed like that today I'd go broke. Ahhh the memories of that place.When they first opened, the oil wrestling w / shower and lap dance after. They had Penthouse Pets for their grand opening. Porn stars appearing from time to time. PSE w / Sunset Thomas, Selena Steele, and countless others. Gold cards (discount cover), platinum card (NO cover). Lotta action in the back area w / full length doors, then saloon style doors (remember them slamming all at once for the start of the 2 for 1), kleenex for cleanup. I dropped $$s in that place.

FutSniffA
01-19-16, 23:19
When they first opened, the oil wrestling w / shower and lap dance after. They had Penthouse Pets for their grand opening. Porn stars appearing from time to time. PSE w / Sunset Thomas, Selena Steele, and countless others. Gold cards (discount cover), platinum card (NO cover). Lotta action in the back area w / full length doors, then saloon style doors (remember them slamming all at once for the start of the 2 for 1), kleenex for cleanup. I dropped $$s in that place.Awww yes they even has Kobe Thai and Asia Carerra come there when they were the most popular Asian porn stars out. I spent so much in that place and never felt shorted.

Blake123
01-20-16, 04:24
Hula Hands, located in the CC directly above the current Ambrosia Spa. I used to visit that place quite a bit--I believe beginning around 1992 until they closed.

The Lone Wolf
01-20-16, 07:29
Back in the day, in 2000 to 2005 Exotic Nights was a great option for after 2:00 am fun. That place was rocking! I miss those good old days. I wish someone could bring back the old 2000 to 2005 Exotic Nights!That was my m.o. back in the day. Go out with my boys, drink beer and grind at trendy clubs, go to Femme Nu or Rock Za, after 2 am hit up Exotics, then finish up the night upstairs at Rainbow or World Spa balls deep in some honey! Exotics always had the nastiest pinays grinding their nani on your face or letting you insert a FIA. And then of course, who could forget the bombest stripper Little Jennifer? Wonder what she is doing these days?

Anyway, EN was the best AMP prep around... always loaded my gun chamber!

Darkman808
01-20-16, 18:11
Anyone remember the good old days at Centerfolds when they were on Keamoku? They had the up stairs area for the under 21 crowd and down stairs for 21+. I can still here that songs "girls girls girls" going of now LOL. The "role call" was my favorite. You could get two dances for the price of one. This was great in the back you could tip the bouncer and get away with murder. The girls there would pull dildos out of their boots and get to work. If strip clubs existed like that today I'd go broke. Ahhh the memories of that place.I've spent way too much money and way too much time in there being way too much of a bad boy. As much as I miss it, it's probably better that its gone. Oh what wonderful memories I've had. My favorite, the "Honeymoon booth". Oh yea.

HawaiiBoy09
01-20-16, 20:42
I've spent way too much money and way too much time in there being way too much of a bad boy. As much as I miss it, it's probably better that its gone. Oh what wonderful memories I've had. My favorite, the "Honeymoon booth". Oh yea.Now if only all the AMPs would close or the providers not be so hot, I wouldn't be blowing bucks on them. LOL.

LocoBoy
01-21-16, 04:15
Thanks for sharing, bummers missed that Club since I was away during that time. Hope to hear more places that you all have been at that have great memories.

I got to say Exotic Nights was the bomb though. Can't even count how many LBFM I have had from there.

Awww yes they even has Kobe Thai and Asia Carerra come there when they were the most popular Asian porn stars out. I spent so much in that place and never felt shorted.

FutSniffA
01-21-16, 04:27
Thanks for sharing, bummers missed that Club since I was away during that time. Hope to hear more places that you all have been at that have great memories.

I got to say Exotic Nights was the bomb though. Can't even count how many LBFM I have had from there.When I first got to Hawaii in the late 90's I meet a drunk Pimp and he took me there and gave me a wad of cash to tip certain girls. I thought it was nice of him but I later ran into him when he was sober and he said all the dollars that he gave me to tip the girls were coming back home to him that night anyway LOL. Anyway he told me which bouncers to tip and which girls put out. About a year later I was such a regular the asshole DJ didn't even bother fucking with me. I remember this Mexican girl from Texas and this one super hot local P Rican from North shore that I must have tipped a $500 a week LOL. The P Rican would do anything on stage.

DaViper
01-21-16, 04:33
WILD HORSE this place if I'm not mistaken is where the pornstars like Christy Canyon, Keisha, Nina Harley, kobe Tai, and many other started then moved to centerfolds. I also think this is where the lap dances started. Man these were the day's.

DaViper
01-21-16, 04:41
I miss Washington samin stand after a night at the bars headed to this place for some Hamburger stk man thoses were the days.

Darkman808
01-21-16, 04:43
Hula Hands, located in the CC directly above the current Ambrosia Spa. I used to visit that place quite a bit--I believe beginning around 1992 until they closed.Back in the day (had to be early 80's? One of my first ventures out into Koreamoku land, before AMPa were all over and high profile, there was a place called "Hula massage" behind the strip mall on Makaloa St, Diamond Head of Keeaumoku, mauka side, where you pull in and park in the back. I ventured in one night, not having any clue, but just horny. I remember MS asking me what I wanted, "Massage?" I answered although almost in a question.

I ended up in some dark room with a mattress on floor. After a few minutes, this gorgeous Japanese girl walks in and start doing a nice back massage. But it quickly turned into a make out session after I did the flip. I just looked at her, reached out and started kissing her DFK. She reciprocated and then next thing I know she's giving me a HJ. Didn't take long at all before I blew. It all happened so fast. I left right after that. Details about how long and how much were sketchy. But I remember going back at least 2 or 3 times trying to find the same girl and I never did. The rest is history. But I distinctly recall the name on the door as "Hula's".

Been a monger ever since.

Darkman808
01-21-16, 04:48
WILD HORSE this place if I'm not mistaken is where the pornstars like Christy Canyon, Keisha, Nina Harley, kobe Tai, and many other started then moved to centerfolds. I also think this is where the lap dances started. Man these were the day's.Yes, damn been trying to remember that name since yesterday. Thanks!

HawaiiBoy09
01-21-16, 05:40
WILD HORSE this place if I'm not mistaken is where the pornstars like Christy Canyon, Keisha, Nina Harley, kobe Tai, and many other started then moved to centerfolds. I also think this is where the lap dances started. Man these were the day's.Two places owned by the same guy. Had a face full of KT's pussy, CC's tits, autographed polaroids.

LocoBoy
01-21-16, 08:00
Yeah, really miss that place, still look for it in passing when driving by on King Street. Wishful thinking.

I miss Washington samin stand after a night at the bars headed to this place for some Hamburger stk man thoses were the days.

FutSniffA
01-21-16, 12:44
WILD HORSE this place if I'm not mistaken is where the pornstars like Christy Canyon, Keisha, Nina Harley, kobe Tai, and many other started then moved to centerfolds. I also think this is where the lap dances started. Man these were the day's.Wild Horse used to be at the spot by Femme Nu if I memory is right then it moved upstairs from Centerfolds on Keamouku. When it moved up stairs it was strictly for kids but damn they had all the hot local talent in that place.

Bo Toichi
01-21-16, 18:03
Wild Horse used to be at the spot by Femme Nu if I memory is right then it moved upstairs from Centerfolds on Keamouku. When it moved up stairs it was strictly for kids but damn they had all the hot local talent in that place.Wild Horse was where Aaxtion Video was? Seeing those porn stars was great. I still have Polaroids with Hypatia Lee. Sometimes they would go to the fantasy booths where they would play with themselves and watch you jerk off. I fuckin loved that place. Too bad there is no where like that anymore.

The Lone Wolf
01-22-16, 02:30
Wild Horse was where Aaxtion Video was? Seeing those porn stars was great. I still have Polaroids with Hypatia Lee. Sometimes they would go to the fantasy booths where they would play with themselves and watch you jerk off. I fuckin loved that place. Too bad there is no where like that anymore.Before I started mongering (as in, cheating in my relationship), I saw Cumisha in one of those booths. I painted the glass with jizz when I came. This was back in the day when I could spew Peter North sized loads. She told me to see her at the window after I cleaned up. She then gave me her phone number, hotel and room number and name she checked in with. Told me to come by the next day to fuck her. No escorting service, she said she just wanted to get fucked. Dammit! I just didn't have it in me to "cheat" at that time. What I wouldn't give to go back in time and lay some pipe in her!

Also, one time Suzy Suzuki was giving lap dances in Wild Horse during a visit. She told me to come back to her dressing room after her set and she'd see me last and fuck me! Told me the only condition was that I had to eat her pussy! Again, snuck off with my tail between my legs! Oh the missed opportunities.

FutSniffA
01-22-16, 03:11
Wild Horse was where Aaxtion Video was? Seeing those porn stars was great. I still have Polaroids with Hypatia Lee. Sometimes they would go to the fantasy booths where they would play with themselves and watch you jerk off. I fuckin loved that place. Too bad there is no where like that anymore.If my memory is correct yes. I never went to that location back in the day. I know they were connected or had same owner.

Idusixtyning
01-22-16, 03:16
Wild Horse was where Aaxtion Video was? Seeing those porn stars was great. I still have Polaroids with Hypatia Lee. Sometimes they would go to the fantasy booths where they would play with themselves and watch you jerk off. I fuckin loved that place. Too bad there is no where like that anymore.I remember seeing Mimi Miyagi (before she got all weird with a boob job). Her earring flew off and landed on me. I got go to her dressing room to give it back and also a polaroid. Not enough money then to make an offer for escort service. There was a pretty Japanese dancer that I used to get regular lap dances from. I think her name was Sachi. I got to take her out once but that was it. I guess my game was not polished enough then. LOL.

HawaiiBoy09
01-22-16, 04:32
I remember seeing Mimi Miyagi (before she got all weird with a boob job). Her earring flew off and landed on me. I got go to her dressing room to give it back and also a polaroid. Not enough money then to make an offer for escort service. There was a pretty Japanese dancer that I used to get regular lap dances from. I think her name was Sachi. I got to take her out once but that was it. I guess my game was not polished enough then. LOL.My fave dancer was Malia. Haole girl w / big boobs, tan lines, completely shaved w / piercing. I used to roll a dollar, put it thru her hoop piercing, and hold both ends in my teeth. Had her pussy in my face w / no contact. Used to pick up clove cigs for her. She got me a laminate team picture of the 1992 Cowboys Super Bowl Champions.

DangerBoy
01-22-16, 05:57
Wild Horse was where Aaxtion Video was? Seeing those porn stars was great. I still have Polaroids with Hypatia Lee. Sometimes they would go to the fantasy booths where they would play with themselves and watch you jerk off. I fuckin loved that place. Too bad there is no where like that anymore.Nope. The Wild Horse was where Jazz Minds is now. Aaxtion and the Wild Horse were owned by the same guy from San Francisco, Sam Conte. He owned the Show World on Market, Coconut Grove and the Market Street Cinema. The girls that worked at the Wild Horse, Aaxtion and the Foxy Lady in Waikiki (where Hawaii By Night is now, I believe) rotated in on three month contracts from his clubs in SF. (I dated a few of them and was a regular of more than a few, so they'd talk about work. A lot.).

The Wild Horse was an anomaly at the time — it was totally non-alcoholic and it introduced lap dancing to Honolulu. The way the Wild Horse was laid out, if you don't remember, had seats on the floor and near the stage where one girl danced at a time. But there was a on area that was raised, like theater seating. It was really dark back there and the right girl would sometimes let your hands roam. The features would sometimes do lap dances there too, though they'd often do it in their dressing room over by the bar. Sunset Thomas gave me a totally nude lapdance in the dressing room.

I remember Leena would feature and she was big into doing a dildo show on stage. Ginger Lynn would come into town with a body guard the Wild Horse would pay for (and usually he would be in Hawaii when she was there). The girls told me she made $10 k for featuring on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Some of the girls would feature at Aaxtion in the booths. That was really interesting. They'd get nasty with their toys and encourage you to jack off with them.

Goddamn, those were good times. I miss them.

DangerBoy
01-22-16, 06:00
I remember seeing Mimi Miyagi (before she got all weird with a boob job). Her earring flew off and landed on me. I got go to her dressing room to give it back and also a polaroid. Not enough money then to make an offer for escort service. There was a pretty Japanese dancer that I used to get regular lap dances from. I think her name was Sachi. I got to take her out once but that was it. I guess my game was not polished enough then. LOL.I remember Sachi. She as one of the girls from SF that would up moving to Hawaii and taking up permanent residence at the wild horse. When things went down hill at the wild horse, she went over to Femme Nu. I think the last time I saw her was the late 90's.

DangerBoy
01-22-16, 06:03
Before I started mongering (as in, cheating in my relationship), I saw Cumisha in one of those booths. I painted the glass with jizz when I came. This was back in the day when I could spew Peter North sized loads. She told me to see her at the window after I cleaned up. She then gave me her phone number, hotel and room number and name she checked in with. Told me to come by the next day to fuck her. No escorting service, she said she just wanted to get fucked. Dammit! I just didn't have it in me to "cheat" at that time. What I wouldn't give to go back in time and lay some pipe in her!

Also, one time Suzy Suzuki was giving lap dances in Wild Horse during a visit. She told me to come back to her dressing room after her set and she'd see me last and fuck me! Told me the only condition was that I had to eat her pussy! Again, snuck off with my tail between my legs! Oh the missed opportunities.I've fucked a couple of porn stars I met at the wild horse / Aaxtion. Brittany O'Connell. Nicole London. Those were different times. They weren't all escorts who happened to make porn. They were porn stars who like to fuck back then.

DangerBoy
01-22-16, 06:08
My fave dancer was Malia. Haole girl w / big boobs, tan lines, completely shaved w / piercing. I used to roll a dollar, put it thru her hoop piercing, and hold both ends in my teeth. Had her pussy in my face w / no contact. Used to pick up clove cigs for her. She got me a laminate team picture of the 1992 Cowboys Super Bowl Champions.First girl I met when I started going to the Wild Horse when I turned 18 was named Chanel. Big tits. Blonde. Curvy body. Danced to LA Style's James Brown is Dead and Rozalla's Everybody's Free. I had a crush on her. Must have annoyed her with how many times I aske her out.

You never forget your first stripper crush.

Makana9
01-22-16, 10:38
Wild Horse used to be at the spot by Femme Nu if I memory is right then it moved upstairs from Centerfolds on Keamouku. When it moved up stairs it was strictly for kids but damn they had all the hot local talent in that place.Braddahs!! The walk down memory lane was insane, but here is mines. Because of the type of work I did, and PT Barkeep at the W, awesome stories with not only Polaroids, but some Vid. Loved when Trinity Lorens (major DDDs), Hyapatia Lee, and Kobe Tai was in town. Trinity was a high end be at one time, but the next few times she warmed and got to play Russian roulette / Minor FIV but no pu in sai, Booooo! My big ass suave co-worker had a major crush on Mimi you til she when go psycho on us, them Not sure why but Kobe Tai was like all over him one night when we was there. Could swear she was engaged at the time. She came to our place with us and brought her 2 friends that was traveling with her, drank to the wee hours and off he went with Kobe, and I with her friend (hapa Latino mix) and had a fkn grand time. He still has the pictures of that weekend the clown. I amazed his wife never bust'um yet! My X wife burned my photo binder from the Polaroids and pics as a bartend!! I was unreal lucky to hookup with The Brat Jamie Summers back in her hey day! Even let her stay at my condo which was convenient for her gig of a couple weekends, when Jamie was sober, the sweetest and lovable person on the planet. When chemically induced, man makes a psycho look tame, will not go into details because really cared for her. He and I hooked up with a few others, since braddah was so GQ, and looked like a taller Teoy Polamalu and I an aging MMA cager. Loved Wild Horse, Stoplight, Exotics and that other place on Queens that the name escapes me. I use to call it the monkey bar!! Unreal story back in the day involving our company's state wide mtg. , a co workers wife (open relationship) and another stripper from there. Man freak time at the old condo. Love your stories braddahs, and I guessing we pretty close in ages, give of take 3-5 yrs.

FutSniffA
01-22-16, 12:54
Braddahs!! The walk down memory lane was insane, but here is mines. Because of the type of work I did, and PT Barkeep at the W, awesome stories with not only Polaroids, but some Vid. Loved when Trinity Lorens (major DDDs), Hyapatia Lee, and Kobe Tai was in town. Trinity was a high end be at one time, but the next few times she warmed and got to play Russian roulette / Minor FIV but no pu in sai, Booooo! My big ass suave co-worker had a major crush on Mimi you til she when go psycho on us, them Not sure why but Kobe Tai was like all over him one night when we was there. Could swear she was engaged at the time. She came to our place with us and brought her 2 friends that was traveling with her, drank to the wee hours and off he went with Kobe, and I with her friend (hapa Latino mix) and had a fkn grand time. He still has the pictures of that weekend the clown. I amazed his wife never bust'um yet! My X wife burned my photo binder from the Polaroids and pics as a bartend!! I was unreal lucky to hookup with The Brat Jamie Summers back in her hey day! Even let her stay at my condo which was convenient for her gig of a couple weekends, when Jamie was sober, the sweetest and lovable person on the planet. When chemically induced, man makes a psycho look tame, will not go into details because really cared for her. He and I hooked up with a few others, since braddah was so GQ, and looked like a taller Teoy Polamalu and I an aging MMA cager. Loved Wild Horse, Stoplight, Exotics and that other place on Queens that the name escapes me. I use to call it the monkey bar!! Unreal story back in the day involving our company's state wide mtg. , a co workers wife (open relationship) and another stripper from there. Man freak time at the old condo. Love your stories braddahs, and I guessing we pretty close in ages, give of take 3-5 yrs.Preach brother, I would have traded my left nut for a night with Kobi Tai. A few years later Jade / Naomi Macela, Charnaine Star, Nautica Thorn and a few other wannabe local porn stars would hang out a night club by the Papa Johns on the back side of Femme Nu. My buddy called me one Sunday and told me he had Charmaine at his place because he knew she was my fav. I called BS and went over and sure enough she was there along with Naomi Marcela and Leilani Lei. We didn't get to bang them but they were cool as shit to hangout with and hear porn stories. Naomi loved black snack in her real life and Charmaine preferred the white snake. I still have a "lost innocence" DVD signed by them. One of my prized possessions.

Memahu
01-23-16, 03:04
Preach brother, I would have traded my left nut for a night with Kobi Tai. A few years later Jade / Naomi Macela, Charnaine Star, Nautica Thorn and a few other wannabe local porn stars would hang out a night club by the Papa Johns on the back side of Femme Nu.Did each of them at one time or another was a girlfriend of male porn actor Don Fernado?

FutSniffA
01-23-16, 04:09
Did each of them at one time or another was a girlfriend of male porn actor Don Fernado?We never got to actually play with them.

AsianSlayer
01-23-16, 14:26
5 years ago I go to play with Kianna Dior in Honolulu. She had announced the 'tour' like 2 months out on her website, which at the time I happened to be a member of. So I reached out to her right away to get my slot at having her. To my surprise, I got a response almost instantly via email, and it wasnt from an assistant it was from Kianna. She asked for a picture, a bio and a bit more info on a form. She asks for cock size haha and a full body nude if possible. So I obliged. She said she would get back to me when she firmed up a schedule. About a month later I got a response with a confirmed date range.

So when the visit time came I got another email from her the day she arrived with a number to call to set up an appointment. I wasted no time I called right away. She picked up and she was in the airport just getting to a cab, I wanted to set something up for that night. She gave me a rate of 2 k for 1 hour. She had never discussed anything via email or on her site regarding costs. So I had to tell her unfortunately I wouldn't be able to afford it. She sounded genuinely disappointed and said she was looking forward to being with me based on my pictures and the fact that I was in the military. She said she would see what she can do, she had a lot of appointments verified and she would call me if anything.

The next night around 6 she calls me, I was shocked. I'm telling you this lady is so sexy over the phone. She tells me she has been getting flakes left and right and that she hasn't been fucked once since she got to Hawaii. Her offer to me was 1500 for an hour of fun but only if I took her to a nice dinner before hand. Still a little rich for my Navy pay but I had to have her. Since she was staying at The Modern or whatever it was then it was a no brainer I took her to Morimoto.

I went up to her room and she was still getting ready, she let me in. She was in bra and panties I was in heaven. Nice long hug and kiss once inside. She was getting into this tight black tube dress and her tits were way more than hanging out. Then she got into some 6 inch stilettos. We headed down to the restaurant hand in hand. And you want to talk about attention holy shit. We got into the restaurant and all eyes were on her. She looks way better in person, I don't know how that is possible. It was apparent that several people actually recognized her. We had our dinner and she had one of those sushi tours so total it took damn near 2 hours. She also had the Sake tour, which would end up being to my advantage. When the waiter brought back the check for me to sign, he took the opportunity to ask her for her signature too. We left and headed up to her room.

She was all over me in the elevator, hands in my pants stroking me. We sucked and fucked each other as soon as we were in the door. Chick is insatiable. Pounded her in mish face to face to finish, after some positions I never had tried. I thought that would be it. Our hour was already up. She layed with me for a while then I went to get up and get dressed, she pulled me back. Saying when she is rested she is going to have some more. She whispered in my ear don't worry about time. She pouted a little and said she hasn't had any calls today. I asked her if I could massage her, so I did for a little while. When I got to her ample ass she started getting really hot. She told me after a while to stop avoiding her asshole and just rub it already. I rubbed her pussy and ass then started licking both too. After a bit of that I was fingering both holes, no lube needed. Then she flat out said fuck my ass now. I grabbed one of her covers and slid right in. She wanted it hard. I have never fucked an ass with such abandon, I'm 8 inches plus and you just don't get many chicks that will take it at all let alone hard and deep. ATM back and forth and then anal spooning which was amazing to the finish. We fell asleep just like that, didn't even take the rubber off. Pulled the covers over us and we napped. When I woke up it was 3 am. We had gotten back to her room around midnight. So I got up and started to dress, she was like WTF are you doing? I was like a deer in the headlights. She is like come back to bed. We fucked again and again We went to sleep. Around 7 we were both up. Talking I asked her was I special to get so a long appointment? She straight up told me first, I spent almost 400 on dinner and in addition let her get about 200 more in Sake (yes I ended spending nearly 700 bucks with the tip on dinner). She felt bad about that. And additionally she said any man that comes to her door in uniform is staying the night whether he likes it or not. She then giggled and said she needed cock all night. So I ended up spending about 2200 for 9 hours of her time.

The day she was leaving she was texting me while shopping in Waikiki and Ala Moana. She thanked me. Talk about an ego boost. She was in town for 5 days, she had cut her trip short by 9 days. She only had 3 other appointments. 1 of them turned out to be a major sugar daddy, some old Okinawan dude. He spent nearly 20 grand at Chanel on her and took her on the shopping spree. But she said he not a good fuck at all.

Best pornstar I ever had. And I have had more than a few of them.

DrMajikLuv69
01-25-16, 01:08
5 years ago I go to play with Kianna Dior in Honolulu. She had announced the 'tour' like 2 months out on her website, which at the time I happened to be a member of. So I reached out to her right away to get my slot at having her. To my surprise, I got a response almost instantly via email, and it wasnt from an assistant it was from Kianna. She asked for a picture, a bio and a bit more info on a form. She asks for cock size haha and a full body nude if possible. So I obliged. She said she would get back to me when she firmed up a schedule. About a month later I got a response with a confirmed date range.

So when the visit time came I got another email from her the day she arrived with a number to call to set up an appointment. I wasted no time I called right away. She picked up and she was in the airport just getting to a cab, I wanted to set something up for that night. She gave me a rate of 2 k for 1 hour. She had never discussed anything via email or on her site regarding costs. So I had to tell her unfortunately I wouldn't be able to afford it. She sounded genuinely disappointed and said she was looking forward to being with me based on my pictures and the fact that I was in the military. She said she would see what she can do, she had a lot of appointments verified and she would call me if anything.

The next night around 6 she calls me, I was shocked. I'm telling you this lady is so sexy over the phone. She tells me she has been getting flakes left and right and that she hasn't been fucked once since she got to Hawaii. Her offer to me was 1500 for an hour of fun but only if I took her to a nice dinner before hand. Still a little rich for my Navy pay but I had to have her. Since she was staying at The Modern or whatever it was then it was a no brainer I took her to Morimoto.

I went up to her room and she was still getting ready, she let me in. She was in bra and panties I was in heaven. Nice long hug and kiss once inside. She was getting into this tight black tube dress and her tits were way more than hanging out. Then she got into some 6 inch stilettos. We headed down to the restaurant hand in hand. And you want to talk about attention holy shit. We got into the restaurant and all eyes were on her. She looks way better in person, I don't know how that is possible. It was apparent that several people actually recognized her. We had our dinner and she had one of those sushi tours so total it took damn near 2 hours. She also had the Sake tour, which would end up being to my advantage. When the waiter brought back the check for me to sign, he took the opportunity to ask her for her signature too. We left and headed up to her room.

She was all over me in the elevator, hands in my pants stroking me. We sucked and fucked each other as soon as we were in the door. Chick is insatiable. Pounded her in mish face to face to finish, after some positions I never had tried. I thought that would be it. Our hour was already up. She layed with me for a while then I went to get up and get dressed, she pulled me back. Saying when she is rested she is going to have some more. She whispered in my ear don't worry about time. She pouted a little and said she hasn't had any calls today. I asked her if I could massage her, so I did for a little while. When I got to her ample ass she started getting really hot. She told me after a while to stop avoiding her asshole and just rub it already. I rubbed her pussy and ass then started licking both too. After a bit of that I was fingering both holes, no lube needed. Then she flat out said fuck my ass now. I grabbed one of her covers and slid right in. She wanted it hard. I have never fucked an ass with such abandon, I'm 8 inches plus and you just don't get many chicks that will take it at all let alone hard and deep. ATM back and forth and then anal spooning which was amazing to the finish. We fell asleep just like that, didn't even take the rubber off. Pulled the covers over us and we napped. When I woke up it was 3 am. We had gotten back to her room around midnight. So I got up and started to dress, she was like WTF are you doing? I was like a deer in the headlights. She is like come back to bed. We fucked again and again We went to sleep. Around 7 we were both up. Talking I asked her was I special to get so a long appointment? She straight up told me first, I spent almost 400 on dinner and in addition let her get about 200 more in Sake (yes I ended spending nearly 700 bucks with the tip on dinner). She felt bad about that. And additionally she said any man that comes to her door in uniform is staying the night whether he likes it or not. She then giggled and said she needed cock all night. So I ended up spending about 2200 for 9 hours of her time.

The day she was leaving she was texting me while shopping in Waikiki and Ala Moana. She thanked me. Talk about an ego boost. She was in town for 5 days, she had cut her trip short by 9 days. She only had 3 other appointments. 1 of them turned out to be a major sugar daddy, some old Okinawan dude. He spent nearly 20 grand at Chanel on her and took her on the shopping spree. But she said he not a good fuck at all.

Best pornstar I ever had. And I have had more than a few of them.That sir is an awesome story. You got a great deal for nine hours with a hot porn star.

Makana9
03-29-16, 11:03
Over last month, another good friend went home to the heavens, bud in crime, did the Thailand and PI tour, as well as the who what when how of mongering here on the islands. Thought about the good ole days, so much has changed, but not that much. I sat remembering our days after he surfing and I on the boogie board, hit the Saimin run to warm up. And as when we were in HS, do the RockZa, Koreamoku tour, before heading to Waiks and hop there. So much, but back in our ole days. I usually always end up at Evergreen by Rocksz or Tengoku before ending our night of romps. Angela or Eryn was always a good go to, later Lani (God rest her soul) or Blue. The thing with Blue, she not only took care of me, but after we done, bathe me, fed me, even iron my clothes if needed. She retired back to her LA home. Remembering the first one, Lisa, WSW back in the day, with looks like a blond Kim Kardashian, tits forever all real and flopping, first ever MSOG (4 times), even had me go Anal. She was cool, showed me her kids in Seattle, her old job as a hostess, and why she got into the biz. Just reliving, never know as a older braddah, watching and reading what you young snapping, braddahs enjoying. Just remembering. Going post more, later. Not sure when my time going ring up, Master Yoda Kapalua, you the man.

RoloMyOlo
03-20-17, 22:32
Man I miss EN. I know they closed a while ago but does anybody know where some of the girls went after? This place was poppin before. All out nasty FIV / FIA, HJ, BJ etc. Loved this place. I used to see this cute Filipino girl Cherry. Loved taking her to the back. Tried looking for her after but couldn't find her. I know it's a long shot but if anybody know where she went LMK. I didn't even know they was closing until was too late already.

Shoots Brah
03-24-17, 19:52
Man I miss EN. I know they closed a while ago but does anybody know where some of the girls went after? This place was poppin before. All out nasty FIV / FIA, HJ, BJ etc. Loved this place. I used to see this cute Filipino girl Cherry. Loved taking her to the back. Tried looking for her after but couldn't find her. I know it's a long shot but if anybody know where she went LMK. I didn't even know they was closing until was too late already.I'm 85% sure I know who you talking about. Was she always with another Filipino girl majority of the nights? If so then I haven't seen her since EN. I know ciann (so?) is now at club blossom. Along with joy who was from centerfolds, and roxy who used to work rock za.

Man, I miss EN. Best / worst times hahaha.

RoloMyOlo
03-26-17, 03:00
I'm 85% sure I know who you talking about. Was she always with another Filipino girl majority of the nights? If so then I haven't seen her since EN. I know ciann (so?) is now at club blossom. Along with joy who was from centerfolds, and roxy who used to work rock za.

Man, I miss EN. Best / worst times hahaha.Yea she was with another Filipino girl some nights. Wish I could find her again. I'll try check out some of the old EN girls. Thanks.

Hinode
03-26-17, 10:43
Yea she was with another Filipino girl some nights. Wish I could find her again. I'll try check out some of the old EN girls. Thanks.XTC was the hottest pinay there at the time. My friend dated her once. He never got anything (haha!) but damn it was great to see her outside of the club scene, she was down to earth (with me, anyway) and super eye candy to drool at.

Ahh, those were the days.

BotoMoco
03-26-17, 11:36
Remember those days when you could see the whole lineup. I remember going into sakura and looking at 12 girls sitting on the couches and you could pick and choose. WTF happened to the MPs now? It was standard back then. Now its back page make an appointment and hopefully she is what she looks like in the ad. The only good thing is that you can get a BBBJCIM nowadays without hesitation and even some offering BBFS.

FutSniffA
03-26-17, 13:49
Man I miss EN. I know they closed a while ago but does anybody know where some of the girls went after? This place was poppin before. All out nasty FIV / FIA, HJ, BJ etc. Loved this place. I used to see this cute Filipino girl Cherry. Loved taking her to the back. Tried looking for her after but couldn't find her. I know it's a long shot but if anybody know where she went LMK. I didn't even know they was closing until was too late already.If its the one I'm thinking about she was married to this really old guy. She told me they were swingers since he couldn't get it up. They were on AFF for a while looking for couples only and her husband decided who got to actually fuck her. The darker skinned pinay there was so filthy, she wore who boots all the time and stuffed lube and all types of shit in them. She would finger her ass as the "warm up" act. Good times there for sure. I've spent way too much money upstairs in that place. I'm convinced they closed out of mercy for me.

Nephilim3000
03-26-17, 14:37
Remember those days when you could see the whole lineup. I remember going into sakura and looking at 12 girls sitting on the couches and you could pick and choose. WTF happened to the MPs now? It was standard back then. Now its back page make an appointment and hopefully she is what she looks like in the ad. The only good thing is that you can get a BBBJCIM nowadays without hesitation and even some offering BBFS.Pine Tree is like your description of an "MP". Maybe PT don't have 12 girls but they had about 5 in the line up sitting around. I went to pine tree and there was about 5 girls sitting on the couches sofas in the lounge area. Tokyo spa is like that too. I went to TS and there was 5 girls sitting on couches in the lounge area. Got to check them out first before picking one.

BotoMoco
03-26-17, 19:54
Pine Tree is like your description of an "MP". Maybe PT don't have 12 girls but they had about 5 in the line up sitting around. I went to pine tree and there was about 5 girls sitting on the couches sofas in the lounge area. Tokyo spa is like that too. I went to TS and there was 5 girls sitting on couches in the lounge area. Got to check them out first before picking one.Yep I've been to those places but its not the same as the old days. I'm talking at least half to three fourths of the girls were hot and faceable. Now days the MPs have one or two steady old timers who are in their later 30's and hold down the forth. There are some places that have more but it seems times have changed and its not as exciting as before. I remember you could just pop in and check out the line up and move on down the line. 320 Ward was the best. 3 MPs right up top. Oh well. Still get some hot ones but its slim pickings nowadays.

Tonkachisuper
03-26-17, 23:17
How about the old school ward 3 plex that is now a dance school or PT clinic. Me and my buddies used to get drunk and go "look" at the scenery.

LocoBoy
03-26-17, 23:21
Yes, she was married to an older dude and lived in Waikiki. He got to chose and watch and she loved getting off in front of him. Would start off in the living room but quickly move to the bedroom but hardly ever made it to the bed just right there on the floor jamming. Really Gud Ole Dazs.

If its the one I'm thinking about she was married to this really old guy. She told me they were swingers since he couldn't get it up. They were on AFF for a while looking for couples only and her husband decided who got to actually fuck her. The darker skinned pinay there was so filthy, she wore who boots all the time and stuffed lube and all types of shit in them. She would finger her ass as the "warm up" act. Good times there for sure. I've spent way too much money upstairs in that place. I'm convinced they closed out of mercy for me.

LivingInSin2
03-27-17, 00:26
Many more years to go braddah. This hobby keeps us young and strong.

Over last month, another good friend went home to the heavens, bud in crime, did the Thailand and PI tour, as well as the who what when how of mongering here on the islands. Thought about the good ole days, so much has changed, but not that much. I sat remembering our days after he surfing and I on the boogie board, hit the Saimin run to warm up. And as when we were in HS, do the RockZa, Koreamoku tour, before heading to Waiks and hop there. So much, but back in our ole days. I usually always end up at Evergreen by Rocksz or Tengoku before ending our night of romps. Angela or Eryn was always a good go to, later Lani (God rest her soul) or Blue. The thing with Blue, she not only took care of me, but after we done, bathe me, fed me, even iron my clothes if needed. She retired back to her LA home. Remembering the first one, Lisa, WSW back in the day, with looks like a blond Kim Kardashian, tits forever all real and flopping, first ever MSOG (4 times), even had me go Anal. She was cool, showed me her kids in Seattle, her old job as a hostess, and why she got into the biz. Just reliving, never know as a older braddah, watching and reading what you young snapping, braddahs enjoying. Just remembering. Going post more, later. Not sure when my time going ring up, Master Yoda Kapalua, you the man.

MongerGuy
04-28-17, 23:34
Avoided CC for the longest time as I knew people who lived and worked there. Found out everyone I knew left, so decided to try a new provider. Didn't go here, but used to frequent the place on the ground floor facing the parking lot on Kapiolani. Since I was already at CC, walked by to see if anything was still there. Was a little sad when I found that place is now a foot massage clinic. Can't remember all the names it went by, but a lot of good memories of that place. This was my first AMP ever in the late 1980's and the mongering gods favored me with the legendary Angela and I was hooked. Over the years, other firsts for me there was my first BBBJCIMWS, my first MSOG at an AMP, My first mamasan, my first BJ / Russian combo with COT. Other memorable and fun things from that establishment was a young local hapa girl that seemed to like walls. She would pin me against the wall with her body all over me, pinned my arms overhead and DFK me, standing BJ against the wall and standing DS with her pushing back on me hitting my ass against the wall making a lot of pounding noises. There was also a thin Chinese provider that had the longest nipples I have seen. Must have been an inch and a quarter long and got really, really hard after playing and sucking on them. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Took all of my willpower not to flick them. Besides Angela, Can't remember any names as most of this happened a long time ago. I guess all good things must come to an end. Any of this sound familiar? If so, please post, especially if you remember the wall girl's name. Figured she must have done it against the wall with others. She looked kind of young then, so could still be providing- hell, Angela is still providing.

Blake123
04-29-17, 05:38
Avoided CC for the longest time as I knew people who lived and worked there. Found out everyone I knew left, so decided to try a new provider. Didn't go here, but used to frequent the place on the ground floor facing the parking lot on Kapiolani. Since I was already at CC, walked by to see if anything was still there. Was a little sad when I found that place is now a foot massage clinic. Can't remember all the names it went by, but a lot of good memories of that place. This was my first AMP ever in the late 1980's and the mongering gods favored me with the legendary Angela and I was hooked. Over the years, other firsts for me there was my first BBBJCIMWS, my first MSOG at an AMP, My first mamasan, my first BJ / Russian combo with COT. Other memorable and fun things from that establishment was a young local hapa girl that seemed to like walls. She would pin me against the wall with her body all over me, pinned my arms overhead and DFK me, standing BJ against the wall and standing DS with her pushing back on me hitting my ass against the wall making a lot of pounding noises. There was also a thin Chinese provider that had the longest nipples I have seen. Must have been an inch and a quarter long and got really, really hard after playing and sucking on them. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Took all of my willpower not to flick them. Besides Angela, Can't remember any names as most of this happened a long time ago. I guess all good things must come to an end. Any of this sound familiar? If so, please post, especially if you remember the wall girl's name. Figured she must have done it against the wall with others. She looked kind of young then, so could still be providing- hell, Angela is still providing.That is suite 109. I went there in the very late 1980's / very early 1990's. I forget what the place was called back then. I recall there were no massage tables or beds--only futons on the floor. I also remember curtains that served as covering for door openings. Small stand-up shower only. I'm pretty sure the name of the owner / mama was Kim, and I think she also was associated with Hula Hands on the second floor. This place is where Happiness was located in 2015.

ShootngStarBoy
04-29-17, 05:44
That is suite 109. I went there in the very late 1980's / very early 1990's. I forget what the place was called back then. I recall there were no massage tables or beds--only futons on the floor. I also remember curtains that served as covering for door openings. Small stand-up shower only. I'm pretty sure the name of the owner / mama was Kim, and I think she also was associated with Hula Hands on the second floor. This place is where Happiness was located in 2015.What is there now at CC109? Is it still a massage place?

Blake123
04-29-17, 08:29
What is there now at CC109? Is it still a massage place?I haven't been there since 2015, but forum members are saying it's a foot massage place now.

MongerGuy
06-17-17, 00:04
Came home to Honolulu for business and a nephews grad party and was driving in Kaimuki. Noticed the bar on 11th ave was closed, think it was called Blue Sea or something. Many, many years ago it was the the first time I ever had a BJ and full service in a bar before. Not sure what it was called back then, but brought back some memories of being taken upstairs and doing whatever you wanted in the booths. Last time I came home I found out 109 at CC was no longer a AMP and changed to a legit foot massage place and now this. So now my first AMP and the first sex at a KB establishment are all closed. Sad.

Bigboner
06-17-17, 06:24
Was at a collector's show and one booth had these suckers for sale. Man. Old stuff. Never was old enough for them back then. Must've been fun.

Nephilim3000
06-17-17, 09:06
Came home to Honolulu for business and a nephews grad party and was driving in Kaimuki. Noticed the bar on 11th ave was closed, think it was called Blue Sea or something. Many, many years ago it was the the first time I ever had a BJ and full service in a bar before. Not sure what it was called back then, but brought back some memories of being taken upstairs and doing whatever you wanted in the booths. Last time I came home I found out 109 at CC was no longer a AMP and changed to a legit foot massage place and now this. So now my first AMP and the first sex at a KB establishment are all closed. Sad.Yup! Back then it was 20 bucks for a HJ. That was cheap. BJ was 40. And pussy play was available for that price. Good old days. Don't know what the price of a HJ in the bars are now days.

H Mobius
06-17-17, 14:35
Was at a collector's show and one booth had these suckers for sale. Man. Old stuff. Never was old enough for them back then. Must've been fun.Thanks for the pics. Club Seiko was an old skool strip bar, dimly lit and very chill. Strip bars like that also had Korean hostesses who would pick a guy to take home for extra money at the end of the night. I guess they were the equivalent of today's AMP girls who do sex for money no problem. Their legit counterparts were in the "regular" hostess bars.

The Seiko dancers were very young. One skinny little girl had one of the nicest butts I've seen even to this day.

Yes it was fun. No need for interviews or endless drinks or anything. Was straight up; you got the money, she got the action. No tricks, no BS.

They were all crotch grabbers and pants openers back then, so as a Bigboner you woulda got tons of action.

BeaverLiquor
06-17-17, 14:44
Where was club Seiko?

Man, I miss all those hostess bar and strip club ads in the newspaper back in the day. Seemed like the club's were more competitive then too, always trying to out do the other club's, ads, girls, food, service. Made it better for us customers. Now days doesn't even seem like they try anymore. I remember checking out the ads before going out trying decide which one looked better. Miss those days.

[2 QUOTE=HMobius;3433179]Thanks for the pics. Club Seiko was an old skool strip bar, dimly lit and very chill. Those strip bars also had Korean hostesses who would pick a guy to take home for extra money at the end of the night. I guess they were the equivalent of today's AMP girls who do sex for money no problem. Their legit counterparts were in the "regular" hostess bars.

The Seiko dancers were very young. One skinny little girl had one of the nicest butts I've seen even to this day.

Yes it was fun. No need for interviews or anything. You got the money, she got the action. [ / QUOTE].

H Mobius
06-17-17, 22:22
Where was club Seiko?Kona Street, in the building where Misty I and that kiddie nightclub are now.

John Ross
06-17-17, 23:02
Kona Street, in the building where Misty I and that kiddie nightclub are now.Wasn't it where the kiddie club is now, and run by two sisters, Moon and Addy?

DangerBoy
06-17-17, 23:31
Man, Club Rose. Would that that old place over 939 any day.

And those features at Aaxtion — Aja and Alicia Monet. Wow.

Was at a collector's show and one booth had these suckers for sale. Man. Old stuff. Never was old enough for them back then. Must've been fun.

LocoBoy
06-18-17, 01:13
Thanks for sharing. I was in the States then so did not get to see these until now. Must had been really gud times. I recognize some of the Clubs but not all. I envy those got got some at each one. Sigh, yup, Good Ole Dazs.

Magnod
06-18-17, 02:11
Kona Street, in the building where Misty I and that kiddie nightclub are now.Is that where fantasy island was? I enjoyed that place. Also pure platinum in Waikiki. Just because was always empty and they had dollar lap dances.

H Mobius
06-18-17, 05:48
Wasn't it where the kiddie club is now, and run by two sisters, Moon and Addy?That's where I get a little hazy Master JR. I'm remembering a large place, but not exactly where Misty I is now. Maybe they moved the boundary line? I remember Johnny's first place was where the kiddie bar is now. I just remember the two local j-sister strippers Sandy and Naomi were the big attraction for the area.

Yes Magnod, Fantasy Island was in the space where Misty I is now, in fact the door to the "dungeon" is kinda still there.

John Ross
06-18-17, 07:38
I remember a bar that had the stage on the left as you walked in and the bathrooms were on the right in a narrow hallway. Raunchiest damned bathroom I have ever been in.

I've never been to Fantasy Island, but was really tempted. My doc's daughter was in the office one time I went and her hair was done up and she was all made up. I asked her what was up. She said she was going to Fantasy Island. The tv show was shooting here at that time so I asked why she didn't leave it up to the makeup artists on set. She gave me a sly look and said, not THAT Fantasy Island! She saw my expression and gave me the Gotcha, you know it's a strip bar, look! She laughed and then said she had a modeling gig.

H Mobius
06-18-17, 09:38
I remember a bar that had the stage on the left as you walked in and the bathrooms were on the right in a narrow hallway. Raunchiest damned bathroom I have ever been in.

I've never been to Fantasy Island, but was really tempted. My doc's daughter was in the office one time I went and her hair was done up and she was all made up. I asked her what was up. She said she was going to Fantasy Island. The tv show was shooting here at that time so I asked why she didn't leave it up to the makeup artists on set. She gave me a sly look and said, not THAT Fantasy Island! She saw my expression and gave me the Gotcha, you know it's a strip bar, look! She laughed and then said she had a modeling gig.You are a very fortunate individual. I guess "Daddy would be proud"?

Yes that sounds like the strip bar Naomi was working at; at some point it was Johnny's, but I forget the name. Maybe it was the first SP already.

Bo Toichi
06-18-17, 11:22
You are a very fortunate individual. I guess "Daddy would be proud"?

Yes that sounds like the strip bar Naomi was working at; at some point it was Johnny's, but I forget the name. Maybe it was the first SP already.Is this the Naomi that would come by and sit on your beer bottle cowgirl style? I miss when Saigon Passion and Honey's were next to each other. What ever happened to those to dancers Yun and Seiko? After Seiko went to Exotic Nights she disappeared. Yun ended up going with Johnny to the new SP locations but what was the deal with her?

Magnod
06-18-17, 15:27
That's where I get a little hazy Master JR. I'm remembering a large place, but not exactly where Misty I is now. Maybe they moved the boundary line? I remember Johnny's first place was where the kiddie bar is now. I just remember the two local j-sister strippers Sandy and Naomi were the big attraction for the area.

Yes Magnod, Fantasy Island was in the space where Misty I is now, in fact the door to the "dungeon" is kinda still there.You know I've been to Missy's a lot of times and never made the connection regarding the dungeons door. I never partook but my friends did. Had a bed right? That just sounded a little too kitanai for me.

H Mobius
06-18-17, 16:27
Is this the Naomi that would come by and sit on your beer bottle cowgirl style? I miss when Saigon Passion and Honey's were next to each other. What ever happened to those to dancers Yun and Seiko? After Seiko went to Exotic Nights she disappeared. Yun ended up going with Johnny to the new SP locations but what was the deal with her?Yes, though it became more common when long neck beer bottles came out.

Sorry I don't recall those girls, though Yun rings a bell.

Yes Magnod there was a bed in there. That place was as packed as a nightclub so I was not a reg. Someone told me his friend partook in the dungeon and they tied his drunk ass to the bedposts which is a VERY kitanai thing to do. The guy didn't remember what happened, or maybe did not want to admit something bad happened. Those girls were young, good-looking and had the hottest bodies I've seen; I give them that.

John Ross
06-18-17, 17:07
Is this the Naomi that would come by and sit on your beer bottle cowgirl style? I miss when Saigon Passion and Honey's were next to each other. What ever happened to those to dancers Yun and Seiko? After Seiko went to Exotic Nights she disappeared. Yun ended up going with Johnny to the new SP locations but what was the deal with her?I never knew her name, but I remember that! The first time I was there I was like WTF and ordered a new beer. After that I just wiped it off and drank.

Yoon was working the KBs about 10-15 years ago as she was talking to my partner at the time. Needed a place to live, borrow money. My friends were there and asked me if I knew her, and I told them no. I was then told that was Yoon and when she was in her prime, she was incredible. I still find that hard to believe. IIRC, she ws using the name Renee when she was at the KBs.

H Mobius
06-18-17, 19:28
I never knew her name, but I remember that! The first time I was there I was like WTF and ordered a new beer. After that I just wiped it off and drank.

Yoon was working the KBs about 10-15 years ago as she was talking to my partner at the time. Needed a place to live, borrow money. My friends were there and asked me if I knew her, and I told them no. I was then told that was Yoon and when she was in her prime, she was incredible. I still find that hard to believe. IIRC, she ws using the name Renee when she was at the KBs.Yoon, is she the one who was mama of the space that is now Misty I, like back in the early 90's? That cranky one with the old face but young slim hot bod? In the late 90's she then briefly ran a small unsuccessful strip bar down the side street from Waiakamilo Chevron? She later reappeared, cranky as ever, running what used to be Chic Lounge and By Me, but it too was a dive even though someone spent muku bucks renovating it? I don't think anyone wanted to work for her. I remember she used to get seriously pissed at customers for not buying her girls drinks, even though they were minding their own business not even looking at the girls.

If that's her, we used to imagine what she looked like when she was young because her bod was still hot.

Naomi was the darker skinned happier sister and would take bills in her nan and make it twitch. Sandy was the younger cuter one with near flawless figure but would snap at other girls due to her temperament. They worked Misty II for a while. The last time I saw Naomi she was dancing at the strip bar by Lex Brodie's but that was a long time ago.

Yup, Kona Street was the hot spot; one bar had sisters, the other had the shower show.

John Ross
06-18-17, 19:45
Naomi was the darker skinned happier sister and would take bills in her nan and make it twitch.

Yup, Kona Street was the hot spot; one bar had sisters, the other had the shower show.That's the one! I was mesmerized at her skills in twitching that bill.

I think that is a different Yoon. The Yoon I'm talking about used to be Johnny's wife. In the 90's she would have been in her late 20's.

H Mobius
06-18-17, 19:53
That's the one! I was mesmerized at her skills in twitching that bill.

I think that is a different Yoon. The Yoon I'm talking about used to be Johnny's wife. In the 90's she would have been in her late 20's.Oh. Do you remember the mama I'm describing?

John Ross
06-18-17, 20:00
Oh. Do you remember the mama I'm describing?Not really. I do remember going to By Me long ago and remember a grumpy mama.

Magnod
06-19-17, 21:19
Yes, though it became more common when long neck beer bottles came out.

Yes Magnod there was a bed in there. That place was as packed as a nightclub so I was not a reg. Someone told me his friend partook in the dungeon and they tied his drunk ass to the bedposts which is a VERY kitanai thing to do. The guy didn't remember what happened, or maybe did not want to admit something bad happened. Those girls were young, good-looking and had the hottest bodies I've seen; I give them that.Probably didn't want to admit. My friend got tied up and he didn't want to share what happened. He wasn't drunk so I'm pretty sure something happened. Those girls were hot.

Coffee Bean
06-19-17, 22:43
Original Saigon passion was where Misty's is now. Then was Honeys place where we all met the famous Yoon. Her and Tanya were the hottest girls there. Couple nice Filipinos. Lots of action at bolohead row. Still see Vietnamese waitress / hostess Jan working at Saigon Palace. Also had Fantasy Island next door where had the infamous bed dance. Was the hottest club for a little while. All the local hotties worked there. I also remember the sisters from the windward side who worked At Misty's. Younger sister Sandy was cuter, but Naomi was super fun. Wee hired her for a bachelor party and it was one of the wildest nights ever! Really miss those good old days.

Coffee Bean
06-19-17, 22:55
This is one for the over 50 guys. Remember Moonlight behind Jazz Minds where Memories is now? This was the best unknown strip bar of all time. They opened at 12 noon and had at least a dozen nice girls working there. Super private lap dance areas, could negotiate all kinds of action from oral to FS. Spent lots of my hard earned cash there. Brought a lot of people in so got treated well. I know you guys remember the owners Korean cash register? It was aHeineken box on the bar! I remember someone told me that's why she closed. Didn't pay taxes. IMHO, it was the best strip club.

AlwaysFishing
06-19-17, 23:21
Original Saigon passion was where Misty's is now. Then was Honeys place where we all met the famous Yoon. Her and Tanya were the hottest girls there. Couple nice Filipinos. Lots of action at bolohead row. Still see Vietnamese waitress / hostess Jan working at Saigon Palace. Also had Fantasy Island next door where had the infamous bed dance. Was the hottest club for a little while. All the local hotties worked there. I also remember the sisters from the windward side who worked At Misty's. Younger sister Sandy was cuter, but Naomi was super fun. Wee hired her for a bachelor party and it was one of the wildest nights ever! Really miss those good old days.Anyone knows where Naomi works now?

Thanks.

Coffee Bean
06-19-17, 23:28
Anyone knows where Naomi works now?

Thanks.Haven't seen her for at least 15 years. I remember sitting with her at a small club back then. When I went back, she was gone. She must be about mid 50's now.

AlwaysFishing
06-20-17, 00:34
Haven't seen her for at least 15 years. I remember sitting with her at a small club back then. When I went back, she was gone. She must be about mid 50's now.Yes but I bet still looks great.

LocoBoy
06-20-17, 03:49
Sorry makule already. Was this the club on King Street across from the old Termite Place?

Yoon, is she the one who was mama of the space that is now Misty I, like back in the early 90's? That cranky one with the old face but young slim hot bod? In the late 90's she then briefly ran a small unsuccessful strip bar down the side street from Waiakamilo Chevron? She later reappeared, cranky as ever, running what used to be Chic Lounge and By Me, but it too was a dive even though someone spent muku bucks renovating it?

Ichigo808
06-20-17, 11:28
Yes, though it became more common when long neck beer bottles came out.

Yes Magnod there was a bed in there. That place was as packed as a nightclub so I was not a reg. Someone told me his friend partook in the dungeon and they tied his drunk ass to the bedposts which is a VERY kitanai thing to do. The guy didn't remember what happened, or maybe did not want to admit something bad happened. Those girls were young, good-looking and had the hottest bodies I've seen; I give them that.Oh that dungeon. I was raped by Exxxtasy the slim trim hottie. I'd used to tip her on occasion and just chitchat making her laugh her sweet ass off then 1 day hurried me to the infamous dungeon and ravaged me. When she moved to Exotics same thing happened but not being tied down made for an enjoyable experience. Ate her 2 holes to my hearts content and getting grinded for what seemed like an eternity. She didn't take my kala both times but took care of her on later visits. God I miss that hottie.

Ichigo808
06-20-17, 11:32
The sc on Waikamilo was called Stoplites.

Honolulu Yobo
06-20-17, 16:12
The last thing that I heard was that she was working at HMSA. That was a long time ago. Maybe 17-18 years?

Anyone knows where Naomi works now?

Thanks..

AlwaysFishing
06-20-17, 20:24
The last thing that I heard was that she was working at HMSA. That was a long time ago. Maybe 17-18 years?

.Wow thanks yobo never taught she would go back to a regular job.

LocalGuy808
06-20-17, 21:58
The sc on Waikamilo was called Stoplites.Yes. The owner sora used to strip too. Had some fun with her in the back. She closed it and opened another strip bar on king st and it closed too. She was recently working as a kbg at lilac.

H Mobius
06-20-17, 22:39
Sorry makule already. Was this the club on King Street across from the old Termite Place?That's the one, across the parking lot from what is now Ross's. I think was Payless back then.

H Mobius
06-20-17, 22:40
Yes. The owner sora used to strip too. Had some fun with her in the back. She closed it and opened another strip bar on king st and it closed too. She was recently working as a kbg at lilac.Really? I'd like to see that. Which one is Lilac?

LocalGuy808
06-20-17, 23:59
Really? I'd like to see that. Which one is Lilac?It's in the dillingham 5 plex. The bar nearest Dilingham.

H Mobius
06-21-17, 00:35
It's in the dillingham 5 plex. The bar nearest Dilingham.Ah, thanks. Cranky as she was, would be nice to see a blast from the past.

H Mobius
06-21-17, 00:37
The sc on Waikamilo was called Stoplites.Yes, Stoplite that was the one. Unfortunately it was not popular like the one near Atkinson back in the day. It didn't help that mama was so angry.

LocalGuy808
06-21-17, 01:33
Yes, Stoplite that was the one. Unfortunately it was not popular like the one near Atkinson back in the day. It didn't help that mama was so angry.Yeah. I remember she gave me her business card. Name was Yuni on it. She was never angry or cranky with me. She used to drive a green two door Mercedes and had that Damn little mutt running around.

LocoBoy
06-21-17, 02:34
Wow I remember this stripper that took me home. She must have had the longest nipples for a Korean gal. Must have been like 3/4 inch long, great to suck on. Said she needed a massage but just needed her punani oiled every so often. Lucky me!

That's the one, across the parking lot from what is now Ross's. I think was Payless back then.

ShyGuy808
06-21-17, 03:40
I never knew her name, but I remember that! The first time I was there I was like WTF and ordered a new beer. After that I just wiped it off and drank.

Yoon was working the KBs about 10-15 years ago as she was talking to my partner at the time. Needed a place to live, borrow money. My friends were there and asked me if I knew her, and I told them no. I was then told that was Yoon and when she was in her prime, she was incredible. I still find that hard to believe. IIRC, she ws using the name Renee when she was at the KBs.Man Honeys Place was badass back in the days. Yun was one of the hottest ones there. Have seen her though the years here and there. She worked the KB circuit for a bit as well as went back to stripping for a while. As of a few years back she really seemed to have hit some hard times as this small, milky white, shy girl from Honeys was now a bit bigger, darker, and somewhat angrier woman. Never had a problem with her and I hope she's alright as I haven't seen her in a while.

ShyGuy808
06-21-17, 03:41
Yes. The owner sora used to strip too. Had some fun with her in the back. She closed it and opened another strip bar on king st and it closed too. She was recently working as a kbg at lilac.So that's where she ended up. Man haven't seen her since she was dancing at Femmes a long time ago.

Maximo808
06-21-17, 04:06
Sorry makule already. Was this the club on King Street across from the old Termite Place?I remember that place well. There was a cute Filipino bartender, Veronica aka Ronnie who looked part Japanese. She got married a couple times. She lived her life like a candle in the wind. Hope she is still alive.

Bigboner
06-21-17, 04:58
Thanks for the pics. Club Seiko was an old skool strip bar, dimly lit and very chill. Strip bars like that also had Korean hostesses who would pick a guy to take home for extra money at the end of the night. I guess they were the equivalent of today's AMP girls who do sex for money no problem. Their legit counterparts were in the "regular" hostess bars.

Yes it was fun. No need for interviews or endless drinks or anything. Was straight up; you got the money, she got the action. No tricks, no BS.

They were all crotch grabbers and pants openers back then, so as a Bigboner you woulda got tons of action.No problem man. I saw it and it was perfect for here. I was too young to partake back then. You guys must've had a blast.

John Ross
06-21-17, 05:40
Yeah. I remember she gave me her business card. Name was Yuni on it. She was never angry or cranky with me. She used to drive a green two door Mercedes and had that Damn little mutt running around.I remember seeing the lime green SLK! I swear I used to see it parked in McCully at a walkup apt.

Polynikes
06-21-17, 06:53

Yoon was working the KBs about 10-15 years ago as she was talking to my partner at the time. Needed a place to live, borrow money. My friends were there and asked me if I knew her, and I told them no. I was then told that was Yoon and when she was in her prime, she was incredible. I still find that hard to believe. IIRC, she ws using the name Renee when she was at the KBs.I remember Yoon when she was a stripper at Rock Za back in 1994-1996. She was beautiful then. She stopped stripping and started to work as a hostess but did not have the personality for it. I remember people saying she needed to go back to charm school LOL. Her looks really changed because she did a reverse surgery on her nose which changed her look from when she was at Rock Za.

JennaDean
06-21-17, 08:11
Anyone remember the strip club by cutter ford? Club pearlridge was the name. That buggah had a shower stall on the stage for shower shows. Does any other club have or had that?

Magnod
06-21-17, 12:29
Anyone remember the strip club by cutter ford? Club pearlridge was the name. That buggah had a shower stall on the stage for shower shows. Does any other club have or had that?Pure Platinum in Waikiki used to have a shower show.

AlwaysFishing
06-21-17, 13:57
Anyone remember the strip club by cutter ford? Club pearlridge was the name. That buggah had a shower stall on the stage for shower shows. Does any other club have or had that?Wasnt it called Harbor Pub before that?

Bigboner
06-21-17, 15:05
Pure Platinum in Waikiki used to have a shower show.The old Centerfolds used to have oil wrestling with a shower show after.

Viet Whisperer
06-21-17, 16:42
Anyone remember the strip club by cutter ford? Club pearlridge was the name. That buggah had a shower stall on the stage for shower shows. Does any other club have or had that?Coming home from town one night my friend wanted another beer so we stopped in Club Pearlridge. We ordered a beer and sat up at the stage. No one was dancing and there appeared to be only one chubby Japanese looking girl in the place sitting near the bar. My friend asked a guy if anyone was going to dance and the guy told the girl to get on the stage. Well she was not pleased at all about him making her get on stage. She took all her clothes off before getting on stage and walked right up to us very pissed off. She then turned around and bent over right in front of us and shoved her middle finger deep in her asshole. It was quite an opening move to say the least!

She then sat down and took that same finger and rubbed it along the rim of my friends beer bottle LOL. She then said "Do you want another beer honey? I was crying laughing and my friend was too. He was like well I need another one now after that.

We then had a couple more beers as we basically just talked to the dancer about how she should build up to a move like that LOL. She stated no place else would let her dance and we were advising her that maybe she should slow down on fingering her asshole until the end of her dance. It was the only time I went there and it was about 1999 I believe.

AlwaysFishing
06-21-17, 19:14
Wasnt it called Harbor Pub before that?No sorry Princess Pub.

Coffee Bean
06-21-17, 20:21
Since we talking about PC clubs, remember Club PH located on Kan Hwy just past Territorial Savings? Had some hotties, good action in champagne room. Miss that place too.

Blake123
06-22-17, 04:44
Anyone remember the strip club by cutter ford? Club pearlridge was the name. That buggah had a shower stall on the stage for shower shows. Does any other club have or had that?Classic Cat (used to be located on Sheridan St behind Walmart) had a shower show. If I remember correctly, cameras were allowed on Sundays.

John Ross
06-22-17, 05:51
Wasn't Club Rose located where 939 is now? Whatever it was called back then, they had a shower show, too.

JennaDean
06-22-17, 06:35
Wasn't Club Rose located where 939 is now? Whatever it was called back then, they had a shower show, too.No that was Golden Dolls. I remember cause my one of my girlfriends worked there and I was at pine tree when they was downstairs. Yeah cause almost every night my other girlfriend that I worked with at pine tree would go over for a night cap. I forget but if had shower inside. I think they should bring it back if you ask me. I liked the shower shows. Sometimes was more entertaining then the actual girl dancing alone and sometimes it wasn't. Just depended who did the shows.

TomAssCan9
06-22-17, 07:09
Since we talking about PC clubs, remember Club PH located on Kan Hwy just past Territorial Savings? Had some hotties, good action in champagne room. Miss that place too.What about Hot Ash in pearl city. They got hotties or what? What was called before that?

Blake123
06-22-17, 08:18
Wasn't Club Rose located where 939 is now? Whatever it was called back then, they had a shower show, too.Yes, Club Rose was where 939 is now. I used to go to Club Rose a lot in the early-mid '90s. I don't recall a shower show being there during that time frame. I do remember many hot girls being on the stage at one time.

JennaDean
06-22-17, 09:35
Yes, Club Rose was where 939 is now. I used to go to Club Rose a lot in the early-mid '90s. I don't recall a shower show being there during that time frame. I do remember many hot girls being on the stage at one time.Then it was Golden Dolls winnah! I used to go there every night to drink with my girlfriend that was a hostess there. That was late 90's like 97-00. Then they closed then it became 939.

China Jimmy
06-22-17, 12:09
Yes, Club Rose was where 939 is now. I used to go to Club Rose a lot in the early-mid '90s. I don't recall a shower show being there during that time frame. I do remember many hot girls being on the stage at one time.Ah yes, Club Rose. A Vietnamese dancer by the name of Tiffany danced there. Softest, smoothest skin, no perspiration even after she danced. Back room with her, no holes barred, cover optional.

TomThumb69
06-22-17, 12:32
Wasn't Club Rose located where 939 is now? Whatever it was called back then, they had a shower show, too.Yes there was a shower show there. I rember when magic Johnson was there. The strippers was trying to get down with him. If they only New now about him. Anyone remember Kimberly, she was the hottest.

TomAssCan9
06-22-17, 13:22
Ah yes, Club Rose. A Vietnamese dancer by the name of Tiffany danced there. Softest, smoothest skin, no perspiration even after she danced. Back room with her, no holes barred, cover optional.Yup my bruddah I remember Tiffany. She was good times!

H Mobius
06-22-17, 23:43
Wasn't Club Rose located where 939 is now? Whatever it was called back then, they had a shower show, too.Yes, but IMHO the REAL Club Rose was when they were where Jazz Minds is now, back in the 80's. It was a Korean strip bar, so you could enjoy strippers, or go in the back tables with the Korean hostesses for $20 drinks and be made to pop one way or another. Hostess drinks were only $5 and 10, so if you buy 4 $10 drinks at a regular table you could instead go in back for 2 $20's and get heavy action. A lot of them had big fake tits and were not shy about using their new equipment to breast feed you. If things worked out you could go to her place after. Same with Misty 2 a couple doors away, but had more variety and the hostesses were even hornier and more money-hungry. They eagerly took guys to that private row behind the trellises. Good times...

They later (whether same or different owner) appeared where 939 is. I don't know about now but in the beginning there was no action and no hostesses.

I do not recall Golden Dolls but do remember Baby Dolls on the side down the alley. Got shut down too fast, shucks.

JennaDean
06-23-17, 02:12
Yes, but IMHO the REAL Club Rose was when they were where Jazz Minds is now, back in the 80's. It was a Korean strip bar, so you could enjoy strippers, or go in the back tables with the Korean hostesses for $20 drinks and be made to pop one way or another. Hostess drinks were only $5 and 10, so if you buy 4 $10 drinks at a regular table you could instead go in back for 2 $20's and get heavy action. A lot of them had big fake tits and were not shy about using their new equipment to breast feed you. If things worked out you could go to her place after. Same with Misty 2 a couple doors away, but had more variety and the hostesses were even hornier and more money-hungry. They eagerly took guys to that private row behind the trellises. Good times...

They later (whether same or different owner) appeared where 939 is. I don't know about now but in the beginning there was no action and no hostesses.

I do not recall Golden Dolls but do remember Baby Dolls on the side down the alley. Got shut down too fast, shucks.Yeeeeesss thank you love! Baby dolls! Sorry not Golden dolls. Yes! Yes! Yes! I was going crazy I thought I lost it for second. I even called my girlfriend and she called her regular and he explained it just the same way you did. I knew there was something dolls. I remember cause my girlfriend worked there and I even recall some underage girls there too. What am I saying they were everywhere. Thank you babes kisses all over especially your sweet spots!

Xoxoxo JD.

P. S and the one on lagoon drive was"lagoon 500"? Or club fox?

LocoBoy
06-23-17, 03:47
I believe there was a Club Fox behind South Seas.

Yeeeeesss thank you love! Baby dolls! Sorry not Golden dolls. Yes! Yes! Yes! I was going crazy I thought I lost it for second. I even called my girlfriend and she called her regular and he explained it just the same way you did. I knew there was something dolls. I remember cause my girlfriend worked there and I even recall some underage girls there too. What am I saying they were everywhere. Thank you babes kisses all over especially your sweet spots!

Xoxoxo JD.

P. S and the one on lagoon drive was"lagoon 500"? Or club fox?