PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
02-22-04, 19:05
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

J Man
02-24-04, 23:25
OK Mongers lets get this party started. You used to be able to get some decent WSW action in Lakeland but since the downtown renewal project they have moved. Found one over by the lake behind Scotish but that was a one time deal. So we need to find them. I have been looking around Mass with no luck. Can't even find the chicken-heads.

JM

PC Bum
02-25-04, 02:14
Hey Jackson gave us a forum and we need to use it. Any action in Polk? I haven't seen anything lately. I did dangerously cruise on North Florida and through the projects. Dope man told me he would get me a girl if I would give him $20. Sorry, can't afford to waste that money, but I wouldn't recommend it, I was scared.
Let's get to posting.

FL Wingman
04-18-04, 18:21
I was in Polk for the Sun n Fun fly in, could not find any action at all of the professional type. LOTS of non-pro gals interested in out of towners. I checked out the strip club there if you want to call it that ShowGirls what a waste. Hope things improve before I return.

FL Wingman

UranIdiot
04-21-04, 03:47
Wingman, Polk is the butthole of the universe. One of the earliest and most successful home adult website operators "Danni" was driven out of town by threats of enough felony charges to imprison her for life. Of course the local girls are interested in out-of-towners for fresh DNA. The only reason the Sun n Fun fly in is hosted there is because there's between 3-6 deaths a year from ultralight and other crashes. We all know ultralight pilots are thin. Fresh meat for the packing plants boosts the ratio of protein/fat. Anyhow that has nothing to do with your question and may be edited out. If you're looking for action the section of Tampa known as Ybor City is less than an hour away. That's where you'll have to go. Try the Ybor Strip club. You'll see mention of it on the Tampa board.

FL Wingman
04-21-04, 16:49
Thanks for the imformation, I guess that explaines the lack of teeth in a lot of the locals, but they are easy. it would not be a bad place to get stuck for a night or two.

FL_Wingman

UranIdiot
04-22-04, 16:55
Make sure none of them see your I.D. Wingman. When a woman is from a place where "Grampa", "Dad", "Brother" and "Uncle" can all be the same person and people can have extra or missing X or Y chromosomes it plays havoc with paternity tests. You could easily be buying new double wides for the whole clan of possum hunters for a long time. You might be coming to the Fly In like a lot of people every year, for court appearances.

FL Wingman
04-23-04, 16:39
Good point U. I always practice safe sex, wo knows what you can catch from barn yard anamals.

FL_Wingman

J Man
05-21-04, 16:09
Was in Lakeland on Tuesday evening and found Michelle. A 36 yo WSW. Looks a bit younger but up close you can see the mileage. Picked her up just off of Fla Ave on the west side about half way between Memorial and the school. She lives behind that little shop, I think it is a detail shop. Not sure. The road behind it leads to her house which sits right behind this shop. Nice BBBJCIM. But she had a 60's model bush on that thing. I tell you I have not seen a forest that dense in a long time. I had to sit and look for a minute. Anyway, I know there is mongering to be had in Lakeland so start posting. JM

PC Bum
06-01-04, 04:38
Well found a WSW right off of North FL. She said she was 32 and she probably was. Can't remember her name, but she was skinny and wearing a short black skirt. Very agressive, so I assume some type of drug junkie. Had to ride by and let her know that I would pick her up in a less visible location. As soon as I drove by, she was jumping in the car. Got a BBBJCIM for $20. She made me cum quick. Told me she lived off of Parker Street, so you may want to check there. Real curly hair, like a black girl weave hairdo. Said $40 for fs.

There has to be more mongers in Lakeland, someone post! I am a traveler, we need help!

Parker Ave
10-05-04, 10:57
Hello Lakeland,

I have just become a regular member and will be posting Lakeland info when I can. Lakeland is a "snowhooker" (like snowbird) town, and the action picks up in the winter. I don't know specifac prices and services, I only know locations.

Most posts on the board so far talk about Florida Ave. Try Parker, anywhere between MLK and Ingrahm. I have seen wsw and bsw there anytime from 300pm to 500am. I will post other info as I see it.

Parker Ave
10-07-04, 14:32
10/06 230pm

One wsw on MLK between Parker and Memorial. Overweight, in a tubetop, I would say 2 to 3.

Parker Ave
10-10-04, 20:27
10/09 150am

One WSW with an attractive body, 5 for face on Parker Ave walking between Gilmore and Lakeshore, waving to almost every car that passed.

Parker Ave
12-29-04, 19:23
Girls picking up for winter. Saw a WSW on Parker near Gilmore, not that bad looking. Tons of BSW along Parker, Ohio, and Texas Ave. if that is your thing. Saw at least 6 different girls over the last hour (500p 12-28).

Two days ago I saw an attractive girl trying to catch a ride on Galloway Rd. by the gas station at Sutton Rd. Was about 3 in the afternoon, saw her walk up and back 2 times waving to cars and she hung out in the gas station parking lot some.

Anyone one else in Lakeland feel free to post. If we had more posting I would post more often also.