PDA

View Full Version : Breast Lovers Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Goser
08-31-15, 13:45
I am a boob man. I love great breasts. It's the one thing that can get me to overcome my dislike for CBJ. Since we don't have a breast thread. Here it is. Who are your favorites? I know a lot of guys like the look of enhanced boobs. For me, I like them natural. Larger is good, but too big isn't. I prefer natural As to enhanced Cs. Hangers are good too as long as the girl is fit and not fat. There is something about that natural sag and the bouncing in CG or in mish that really turns me on. Post your best breast experiences here.

Just at the top of my head. Who are the best?

Vivian at Mayflower. Large, firm natural Cee or Dee. One of my favorites of all time. Can't wait until she returns.

Pacific Spa Kim. Large, natural Cee or Dee. Also one of my all time favorites. Unfortuately, I think she is retired.

Molly at Mayflower and Roses. Large, natural Cee. Really youthful and firm.

Junko. Large natural Cee. Very sensitve, yet firm.

Jay at Top / Rejuve. Large, natural Double Dee. She is older and then, but has really nice double Dee hangers. I love those girls.

Bin at Top / Rejuve. Large natural Cee. Perfect for me. Love them. 8 peated with her because of her boobs.

Lucy at Mayflower. Viet girl, mid 30-s. Only there for a week. Large, natural Dees.

Yumi at Gogo. Tiny spinner with natural boobs. Natural Cee.

Angie formerly of Sakura University. Not sure where she is now. Very nice natural Bees.

Jolin at Empire. Fantastic natural Cees with a beautiful face.

Sophie at Empire. Large natural Cees with big areolas.

Dallas at Rejuve. Perfect natural Bees that fit a perfect body.

Angel at Sunflower. Youthful, large natural Cees.

Stacey / Missy at Mayflower / Aloha Me. Large natural Cee / Dees.

Some noteworthy enhanced girls.

Lexi at Happiness / Moon. Large enhanced Dee. Very well done. Soft and bouncey.

Sasha at Happiness. Bee sized enhanced. Looked perfect on her body. Didn't like how they felt.

I'll post more as I remember them. If you are a breast lover, please do the same.

Hanakusu
08-31-15, 16:03
Sharon at Kison, some say they are fake but I think they are great. Her nipples go inverted when she moves her arms so I will have to say they are fake, but they do feel soft.

Will post more as I envision more boobs.

Stay safe bros.

I am a boob man. I love great breasts. It's the one thing that can get me to overcome my dislike for CBJ. Since we don't have a breast thread. Here it is. Who are your favorites? I know a lot of guys like the look of enhanced boobs. For me, I like them natural. Larger is good, but too big isn't. I prefer natural As to enhanced Cs. Hangers are good too as long as the girl is fit and not fat. There is something about that natural sag and the bouncing in CG or in mish that really turns me on. Post your best breast experiences here.

Vivian at Mayflower. Large, firm natural Cee or Dee. One of my favorites of all time. Can't wait until she returns.

Pacific Spa Kim. Large, natural Cee or Dee. Also one of my all time favorites. Unfortuately, I think she is retired.

Jay at Top / Rejuve. Large, natural Double Dee. She is older and then, but has really nice double Dee hangers. I love those girls.

Bin at Top / Rejuve. Large natural Cee. Perfect for me. Love them. 8 peated with her because of her boobs.

Lucy at Mayflower. Viet girl, mid 30-s. Only there for a week. Large, natural Dees.

Angie formerly of Sakura University. Not sure where she is now. Very nice natural Bees.

Sasha at Happiness. Bee sized enhanced. Looked perfect on her body. Didn't like how they felt.

I'll post more as I remember them. If you are a breast lover, please do the same.

SirRegal
08-31-15, 16:37
Nini at Empire had boobs that looked huge on her small body and felt as great as Bin's. I only repeated with her because I had to 3 peat with Grace and Gina during that rotation who were both sex animals.

Glad I got to 3peat with Jolin because I loved her boobs. I like Yas' boobs, too. Want to check out Vivian if she ever comes back and not work at China Doll. I really like how Lexi's boobs feel, too.

Goser
08-31-15, 16:56
Nini at Empire had boobs that looked huge on her small body and felt as great as Bin's. I only repeated with her because I had to 3 peat with Grace and Gina during that rotation who were both sex animals.

Glad I got to 3peat with Jolin because I loved her boobs. I like Yas' boobs, too. Want to check out Vivian if she ever comes back and not work at China Doll. I really like how Lexi's boobs feel, too.I must be getting old or I monger way too much. I remember having Nini and I remember she had great boobs. But, I don't remember what she looked like and how our session went. I remember going to see her just because she had great boobs. This is why I have to write reports so I can remember what I did with a girl.

MeinArschUndde
08-31-15, 17:44

I'll post more as I remember them. If you are a breast lover, please do the same.Nice list. How could you forget Nara, though??

As a fellow boob addict, I hope you had a chance to see Sophie Beauregard when she was here!

Goser
08-31-15, 19:20
Nice list. How could you forget Nara, though??

As a fellow boob addict, I hope you had a chance to see Sophie Beauregard when she was here!Sorry, I didn't forget Nara. I really don't like her boobs. I like her pussy, but not her boobs.

I considered doing Sophie Beauregard, but I didn't find her attractive.

Honolulu Chas
08-31-15, 19:20
Kimberly at Ohana-yes, I know she's a BBW in anyone's book, but those naturals are still very appealing, and she knows how to use them for a breast massage.

Mama Jun at CHM. A little elusive, but her small to medium-sized naturals are nicely shaped, and very suckable.

Opelu
08-31-15, 19:26

As a fellow boob addict, I hope you had a chance to see Sophie Beauregard when she was here!Big cherry had big naturals.

SirRegal
08-31-15, 19:29
I must be getting old or I monger way too much. I remember having Nini and I remember she had great boobs. But, I don't remember what she looked like and how our session went. I remember going to see her just because she had great boobs. This is why I have to write reports so I can remember what I did with a girl.She was really forgetful sex-wise.

Goser
08-31-15, 19:54
She was really forgetful sex-wise.Yep. I remember her. I know I did her. Still don't remember what we did.

Goser
08-31-15, 20:03
Big cherry had big naturals.Big Cherry is a 3 peat girl. I wish she would come back. She was one where BBFS was automatic. She has large naturals, but they are not dense breast material so her boobs are hangers.

Good Eats69
09-01-15, 00:13

As a fellow boob addict, I hope you had a chance to see Sophie Beauregard when she was here!Nara does have an amazing pair of tits on her.

Shipshape
09-01-15, 01:09
This is a great idea for a thread and I look forward to reading the reports. I would think that nipples are inclusive? I always have a hard time nailing the cup size. What would you say Marie / aka Michelle of Top Floor / CHM / etc has. Me? I'm thinking before she had a's then boosted to a small cee. Would that be about right? Remember Gucchi of RM? I'm thinking solid cee. On the KB / VB scene there's Sue at Evergreen nice soft cee's, Saigon Palace Kim with be's but real nice small finger sized nipples about 1/2" long. Disappointing nips = Sue at Misty's big and fat breasts but no nips to speak of. Oh great size proportionally and nice matching nipples was Michelle of Cheers station. So many, so little time haha!

SS.

DeepShot
09-01-15, 01:40
Vivian and junko have same kine tittle, droopy soft, and both of them will only allow soft licking for a short time. Yas get tender tits late at night so catch her early and suck. Donna can suck hard on them, and Nara will let you suck long time. Bin also limit tittyfuck sucking but they were nice too. Nini boobs looks big but dick wrap was not that good she was so tiny.

Paula has nice ones but my dick was mostly in her wet pussy. Pie has big but kinda hard.

Can't say any of the empire girls did good titty fuk they had smaller titties that couldn't wrap around like Donna Nara.

But empire had pussies BBFS, LOL forget about titties.

NSM96
09-01-15, 23:27
Now the important question! Which girls are still active?

NSM96
09-01-15, 23:39

I'll post more as I remember them. If you are a breast lover, please do the same.Love the list but the question is which ones are still active?

Goser
09-02-15, 03:43
Now the important question! Which girls are still active?Here now:

Stacey / Missy at Mayflower / Aloha Me. Large natural C / D's.

Likely to come back:

Likely to be gone for good:

NSM96
09-03-15, 21:50
Here now:
.Thanks this is very handy!

Peckerwood
09-05-15, 18:14
Amanda at waterfall has big natural ones.

Suksukboi808
09-06-15, 12:28
I remember Mez Marie about 4-5 years ago before she got really big had some of the best tits I ever sampled. Kiana aka Lexi the Puerto Rican / Latina has really nice natural Cs and a nice big ass.

Suksukboi808
09-06-15, 12:31
And you can't forget Nikki Sweet. The first one I ever spent more than 150 on. Was worth it.

Goser
11-07-15, 14:42
I can't believe nobody added Donna to this list. I finally saw her and she has the nicest, natural DD+ breasts ever. I am still dreaming about those natties.

Goser
11-07-15, 14:43
Cream has a great pair of natural Cee breasts. Definitely worth the price of admission for a breast lover. Service needs an upgrade, but that will probably happen over time.

RickJames808
11-07-15, 19:36
Ivy at VIP had some gorgeous large see or the size tits to match her gorgeous face. Had cherry size nipples that made repeat more than anything else. No reports on VIP lately so unless she's found a husband she's likely still there.

RJ.

RangerLove
11-07-15, 22:04
I consider myself to be a boob man also. I can forego the face and body for a large set of boobs. For me the bigger the better. So I submit to you Heidi / Ginger at Red Orchid. She has some large Bolt ons. I missed my opportunity to see Sophie Beauregard when she came. I am constantly on a quest for Massive Mammaries. I love them books.

Blake123
11-08-15, 05:13
I prefer nicely done man-mades that are not too hard. Firm naturals are good too so long as they don't sag much at all. Soft saggies are a boner killer.

Nara (Roses), Nani (Rejuve), Blue (TS), Bin (Nirvana), Michelle (CDS), Shiny (Happiness), Jasmine (Hello Kitty), Happy, Rin / Pie (Seven /5-Star / Mayflower), Donna (TS), Jordan (Rejuve), Monique (Pacific Palisades MT), Joy (Plus Spa), Paula (Kison).

Jay 73
11-08-15, 06:57
I can't believe nobody added Donna to this list. I finally saw her and she has the nicest, natural DD+ breasts ever. I am still dreaming about those natties.Absolutely, they are perfect. Nothing like nice naturals.

Captin Crunch
11-08-15, 10:43
Looking for small be's or even a's with nice dark eraser nipples? Can someone suggest?

Sam Kanigawa
11-08-15, 18:38
Looking for small be's or even a's with nice dark eraser nipples? Can someone suggest?Hey crunch try yumi she got A size tits with long nipples. http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-by-sweet-chinesejapanese.

MeinArschUndde
11-08-15, 19:08
I consider myself to be a boob man also. I can forego the face and body for a large set of boobs. For me the bigger the better. So I submit to you Heidi / Ginger at Red Orchid. She has some large Bolt ons. I missed my opportunity to see Sophie Beauregard when she came. I am constantly on a quest for Massive Mammaries. I love them books.Where is Red Orchid? Is Heidi / Ginger still there? More description please.

BTW, Sophie will likely be back. She's definitely worth the wait!

Viet Whisperer
11-08-15, 19:54
I consider myself to be a boob man also. I can forego the face and body for a large set of boobs. For me the bigger the better. So I submit to you Heidi / Ginger at Red Orchid. She has some large Bolt ons. I missed my opportunity to see Sophie Beauregard when she came. I am constantly on a quest for Massive Mammaries. I love them books.Heidi has bad hard softballs in my opinion. Donna has awesome big titties. Shout out to Ling Ling the Mama at Orchids for a nice set of jugs also. Lexi has the best man mades I can think of off the top of my head. Used to be a Thai / fillipina girl named Candy / Lucy that worked China Doll and Orchids who had good boobies also. Have fun.

RangerLove
11-08-15, 23:17
Red orchid is right off of Keeamoku by the walmart, another monger describe them as softballs but they are more like two basketballs. She is really skinny about 90 to 100 pounds 20 being in the chest and not that great to look at, but this is a thread solely on breasts and I like them like that.

Where is Red Orchid? Is Heidi / Ginger still there? More description please.

BTW, Sophie will likely be back. She's definitely worth the wait!.

RangerLove
11-08-15, 23:23
The best set of manmades I have had in Hawaii was Pie / Joy / jen I forget what spa she worked out of I think at one point she worked out of the century center. She had some absolutely amazing man maxes. Definitely DDs.

T

Heidi has bad hard softballs in my opinion. Donna has awesome big titties. Shout out to Ling Ling the Mama at Orchids for a nice set of jugs also. Lexi has the best man mades I can think of off the top of my head. Used to be a Thai / fillipina girl named Candy / Lucy that worked China Doll and Orchids who had good boobies also. Have fun..

Blake123
11-09-15, 03:39
The best set of manmades I have had in Hawaii was Pie / Joy / jen I forget what spa she worked out of I think at one point she worked out of the century center. She had some absolutely amazing man maxes. Definitely DDs.

T

.In the CC? She worked at Mayflower, 5 Star and Moonite.

RangerLove
11-09-15, 09:52
Yeah in the CC. Moonite and Mayflower were spas located in the building known as the century center off of Kalakaua. I don't understand the question mark. Anyway her breast were awesome.

In the CC? She worked at Mayflower, 5 Star and Moonite.

Zuule
11-09-15, 14:17
Just curious, it seems that some guys like their boobs natural. Others like them enhanced. I prefer them natural even if small and / or a bit saggy. If you like them enhanced, what is it that you like about them that way? Is it there shape? Or, do you like how the feel to the touch? Is it something else?

I really nice how natural breasts bounce when you are fucking them.

MeinArschUndde
11-09-15, 18:44
Red orchid is right off of Keeamoku by the walmart, another monger describe them as softballs but they are more like two basketballs. She is really skinny about 90 to 100 pounds 20 being in the chest and not that great to look at, but this is a thread solely on breasts and I like them like that.

.I can't seem to find them. Can you give me an address and phone number. If they advertise, can you give me a link? I found a link to Club Sandy's as maybe now being Red Orchid? Is this just a strip club or can I do the AMP thing with Basketall Heidi? A skinny spinner with basketball boobs would work for me. Truth be told, Sophie Beauregard ain't all that hot facially, but her body is so great, she just looks better and better!

Mike4346
11-09-15, 22:02
I just luv them saggy so you can slap them around, bus stop girls were great before she went tweaker. Any recommendations?

Surf69
11-09-15, 23:12
Anybody know any mature bolt-ons that work in century center who might have some extras on the table. I work near there and love some mature manmades!

AsianSlayer
11-10-15, 00:24
I can't seem to find them. Can you give me an address and phone number. If they advertise, can you give me a link? I found a link to Club Sandy's as maybe now being Red Orchid? Is this just a strip club or can I do the AMP thing with Basketall Heidi? A skinny spinner with basketball boobs would work for me. Truth be told, Sophie Beauregard ain't all that hot facially, but her body is so great, she just looks better and better!If you are at Walmart look across the street, Red Orchid is right there. Its right next to Sorabol on the corner of Rycroft and Keeaumoku. Its a shady strip club / Go-Go though. They are older and pushy. You can get laid there though very easily and at sub-AMP prices. I just feel like going in there you get whose ever turn it is, you are stuck with them whether you like or not. I went in August last. I got a Rosie Rocket-ish looking chick even though I was interested in another it was happening, that gal was on me and it was either going to be her or leave. Talk about pushy. Me: I think I have another beer. Her: I'm horny you need to do me know. It was almost like being raped. After a furious but not that enjoyable BBBJ, she got in position. I inquired about a condom and she took it literally like an insult. I will give her this once she got wet enough that pounding was on and she took it no complaints. Big Naturals, probably a Dee. Probably 50. She was pissed when I got cum all over her clothes. For $ though its not bad. I won't go back though.

Ingwa
11-10-15, 10:08
I just luv them saggy so you can slap them around, bus stop girls were great before she went tweaker. Any recommendations?Sierra at Happiness.

RangerLove
11-10-15, 11:11
Don't even worry about going to look for basketball boobs there. She is no longer working there. I confirmed that two nights ago. I asked the girls who work there what club she is dancing at now and they would not share the info. I'll post in the other forum and see if anyone knows. I tried to link up with Sophie when she was here but our schedules conflicted. Hopefully she comes back so I can experience those man-mades. The actual address is 815 Keeamoku.

I can't seem to find them. Can you give me an address and phone number. If they advertise, can you give me a link? I found a link to Club Sandy's as maybe now being Red Orchid? Is this just a strip club or can I do the AMP thing with Basketall Heidi? A skinny spinner with basketball boobs would work for me. Truth be told, Sophie Beauregard ain't all that hot facially, but her body is so great, she just looks better and better!

RangerLove
11-10-15, 11:36
Well for me the only prerequisite is size. The bigger the better for me. My boob fascination is fetish like so I like them all. They can be enhanced, saggy, not saggy. The only thing the boobs have to be are big. Each type has it's own character that I can appreciate. For the large saggy ones I love how they just drop out of the bra and fall down. For the large enhanced ones I just love how they sit up and seem to come out towards you. Each has its own special qualities that I appreciate.

Just curious, it seems that some guys like their boobs natural. Others like them enhanced. I prefer them natural even if small and / or a bit saggy. If you like them enhanced, what is it that you like about them that way? Is it there shape? Or, do you like how the feel to the touch? Is it something else?

I really nice how natural breasts bounce when you are fucking them.

MeinArschUndde
11-10-15, 17:01
Well for me the only prerequisite is size. The bigger the better for me. My boob fascination is fetish like so I like them all. They can be enhanced, saggy, not saggy. The only thing the boobs have to be are big. Each type has it's own character that I can appreciate. For the large saggy ones I love how they just drop out of the bra and fall down. For the large enhanced ones I just love how they sit up and seem to come out towards you. Each has its own special qualities that I appreciate.I'm with you, Ranger! That's pretty much how I feel. That's why I mentioned AmberLove, whom I've seen twice and will again. When she takes her bra off, there's an audible whoosh as gravity takes hold on her heavy hangers. On the opposite end of the big-boob spectrum, there's Sophie Beauregard. When she took her top off and those orbs with their up-pointing nipples stopped jiggling, she looked at me like she expected my jaw to drop. I did not disappoint.

Kalani69
11-10-15, 18:31
Well for me the only prerequisite is size. The bigger the better for me. My boob fascination is fetish like so I like them all. They can be enhanced, saggy, not saggy. The only thing the boobs have to be are big. Each type has it's own character that I can appreciate. For the large saggy ones I love how they just drop out of the bra and fall down. For the large enhanced ones I just love how they sit up and seem to come out towards you. Each has its own special qualities that I appreciate.Patti Plenty get plenty.

Kalani69
11-10-15, 18:31
Sierra at Happiness.Second the motion. As well as Donna at Tokyo Spa.

InHawaii
11-10-15, 20:13
Joanne from roses had a nice pair. Also Lucy from China Doll, and let's not forget Hapa Jasmine.

MeinArschUndde
11-10-15, 20:54
So, any 411 on how Tiffany at Tokyo "stacks up". I've seen Donna (voluptuous, naturally hanging large Ds) and Blue (more perky, large C). Tiffany's pics look compelling.

SirRegal
11-10-15, 20:57
So, any 411 on how Tiffany at Tokyo "stacks up". I've seen Donna (voluptuous, naturally hanging large Ds) and Blue (more perky, large C). Tiffany's pics look compelling.Tiffany's were pretty big but they were really hard. The pix on backpage are fake.

RangerLove
11-10-15, 22:13
I've actually seen her twice. I let my little head take over the second time and was thinking the second time would be better. Her service is kind of rushed and non-engaging. This thread is about breasts so let me comment on those. I must say her breasts have.

Aged better than the rest of her body. She is sagging all over, but those breast maintain their nice shape and position. There is some sag in them but not an outrageous amount. Not too bad for a 60+ woman.

Patti Plenty get plenty.

RangerLove
11-10-15, 22:16
Amberlove? I have never seen her. Is she here in Hawaii? If so I will drop everything and go take a visit just for the whoosh sound her breast make.

I'm with you, Ranger! That's pretty much how I feel. That's why I mentioned AmberLove, whom I've seen twice and will again. When she takes her bra off, there's an audible whoosh as gravity takes hold on her heavy hangers. On the opposite end of the big-boob spectrum, there's Sophie Beauregard. When she took her top off and those orbs with their up-pointing nipples stopped jiggling, she looked at me like she expected my jaw to drop. I did not disappoint.

Mondo Badfoot
11-10-15, 22:44
Joanne from roses had a nice pair. Also Lucy from China Doll, and let's not forget Hapa Jasmine.Don't forget little Linda at Happiness!

CharlieSheen69
11-11-15, 02:08
My points goes to Kison Connie. Natural the+ and very shapely.

MasqMete
11-11-15, 06:02
Hello friends. I just recently moved to the island (about three months ago) and have been partaking in some of the AMPs here in Honolulu. I am a very big boob lover, and I've had trouble finding a provider, either at an AMP or independent, with large natural breast who actually uses them. I want a good titty fuck is what I mean.

Do any of you know any provider who can fill this hole in my heart?

Mahalo.

Zuule
11-11-15, 07:55
My points goes to Kison Connie. Natural the+ and very shapely.I do not think that Connie is natural. I repeated with her recently. On her return, she lost some weight and is much tighter now which was nice. But, what that did was highlight the implants under the squeeze test. I have been seeing a lot of younger providers lately who have really firm breasts. Her implants were medium hard and her natural breast tissue was softer. So, it was obviously implants. Still very nice and a great provider.

JoeVisitor
11-11-15, 13:08
She worked at moonite. Anyone know where she is now?

T

Van Deventer
11-11-15, 13:28
Sierra at Happiness has large naturals. A little saggy, but to be expected given that they are natural the's. She's a little older Thani prefer but still overall good looking. I think her age would really show without the make up.

Kalani69
11-11-15, 13:46
Don't forget little Linda at Happiness!As far as boobs go, Linda reminds me of Tokyo Spa Tiffany. They look great but they are hard and firm. In a tight mish clinch, they're a bit uncomfortable. (Not commenting on either of their looks, attitude, or service.).

DeepShot
11-11-15, 13:46
Connie has fakies. But lots of soft munchie over the fakies so not bad. Enjoy sucking her boobs. Nice BBFS fuck, MILF, cannot take a pounding, but tities more than a mouthful. Satisfied my boob fetish, but Nara and Yas more firm and youthful.

I do not think that Connie is natural. I repeated with her recently. On her return, she lost some weight and is much tighter now which was nice. But, what that did was highlight the implants under the squeeze test. I have been seeing a lot of younger providers lately who have really firm breasts. Her implants were medium hard and her natural breast tissue was softer. So, it was obviously implants. Still very nice and a great provider.

MeinArschUndde
11-11-15, 13:47
My points goes to Kison Connie. Natural the+ and very shapely.This is a public service announcement that may need to be repeated. Those that submit to this thread should be aware. USA-SG has a weird automatic spell / punctuation system that is applied to all posts, whereby when you type the letter Cee, it "corrects" it to the+. Many of us are accustomed to this, but it would be good if all posters remember not to type the actual letter and instead spell it out, something like:

Aie, Bee, Cee, Dee, DeeDee, Eee, etc.

(Respectfully submitted for forum consideration and approval).

MeinArschUndde
11-11-15, 13:54
Amberlove? I have never seen her. Is she here in Hawaii? If so I will drop everything and go take a visit just for the whoosh sound her breast make.Sorry, I had the name wrong. It's Amber Rose. She travels here periodically from her home in SF; black girl from South America but pretty much a Cali Valley girl in affect. She's a really great GFE that also loves a trip to the Greek Isles I look forward to three-peeting when she returns.

http://adultsearch.com/texas/corpus-christi/female-escorts/445846

http://myproviderguide.com/tucson/escorts/5352452

Kalani69
11-11-15, 13:55
This is a public service announcement that may need to be repeated. Those that submit to this thread should be aware. USA-SG has a weird automatic spell / punctuation system that is applied to all posts, whereby when you type the letter Cee, it "corrects" it to the+. Many of us are accustomed to this, but it would be good if all posters remember not to type the actual letter and instead spell it out, something like:

(Respectfully submitted for forum consideration and approval).I do it this way: Acup, Bcup, Ccup, Double Dcup. That way there's no question I'm writing about cup size. Just a suggestion.

MeinArschUndde
11-11-15, 14:35
I posted this on another forum before, but this forum is more appropriate. It is just a query that I often dwell on, involving the following premises: 1. The recent article regarding the business of prostitution in The Economist indicated a study that showed that one of the main factors in price point is breast implants and breast size. 2. Many of our local AMP girls have in fact gone the route of implants. 3. With the exception of Jen / Pie, virtually all of them have limited their size choice to Cee.

I feel it is a given that they could make much more per hour going the distance, something like former Playboy model Lena Li (attached). Lena did do escorting in LA up to a couple years ago under a different name. Her price point was $1. 1 k, but that may be due in part to her star status. I write this only because I can't figure out why more of our AMP girls don't do this. I notice an occasional LA AMP girl has gone to Dee or even DeeDee. Also, in regard to Jen / Pie, she related to me that she loves big boobs and has considered upgrading. Given her world class ass, that would indeed make for an interesting development!

H Mobius
11-11-15, 14:51
This is a public service announcement that may need to be repeated. Those that submit to this thread should be aware. USA-SG has a weird automatic spell / punctuation system that is applied to all posts, whereby when you type the letter Cee, it "corrects" it to the+. Many of us are accustomed to this, but it would be good if all posters remember not to type the actual letter and instead spell it out, something like:

(Respectfully submitted for forum consideration and approval).When it gets 'corrected', I edit and retype, then it stays the way I wanted (as a single capital letter rather than "The", for example). D stays D.

Goes for any auto-corrections.

First Try
11-11-15, 14:58
I want to know which provider will allow you to really give their breasts a good tongue bath, nipple sucking & kneading. I do realize that when it is that time of the month the breasts can become hypersensitive. I do enjoy the breast play up & down my body.

Thanks in advance.

Ingwa
11-11-15, 15:19
I posted this on another forum before, but this forum is more appropriate. It is just a query that I often dwell on, involving the following premises: 1. The recent article regarding the business of prostitution in The Economist indicated a study that showed that one of the main factors in price point is breast implants and breast size. 2. Many of our local AMP girls have in fact gone the route of implants. 3. With the exception of Jen / Pie, virtually all of them have limited their size choice to Cee.

I feel it is a given that they could make much more per hour going the distance, something like former Playboy model Lena Li (attached). Lena did do escorting in LA up to a couple years ago under a different name. Her price point was $1. 1 k, but that may be due in part to her star status. I write this only because I can't figure out why more of our AMP girls don't do this. I notice an occasional LA AMP girl has gone to Dee or even DeeDee. Also, in regard to Jen / Pie, she related to me that she loves big boobs and has considered upgrading. Given her world class ass, that would indeed make for an interesting development!The reason most AMP girls choose Bcup or Ccup is because that's what the Hawaii market wants. The most popular girls usually get Cs or Bs. Chanel at Seven, Dallas at Rejuve.

Member #5810
11-11-15, 19:07
Hello friends. I just recently moved to the island (about three months ago) and have been partaking in some of the AMPs here in Honolulu. I am a very big boob lover, and I've had trouble finding a provider, either at an AMP or independent, with large natural breast who actually uses them. I want a good titty fuck is what I mean.

Do any of you know any provider who can fill this hole in my heart?

Mahalo.Sharon at Kison is MILF but great titty fucking. I creamed her this way. She's great at squeezing her boobs together for deep titty fucking. YMMV but she spread my juice all over her body afterwards. Damn hot and sexy for me. Licked the extra too. Wooohooooo.

Lonely Smiles
11-12-15, 00:51

I feel it is a given that they could make much more per hour going the distance, something like former Playboy model Lena Li (attached). Lena did do escorting in LA up to a couple years ago under a different name. Her price point was $1. 1 k, but that may be due in part to her star status. I write this only because I can't figure out why more of our AMP girls don't do this. I notice an occasional LA AMP girl has gone to Dee or even DeeDee. Also, in regard to Jen / Pie, she related to me that she loves big boobs and has considered upgrading. Given her world class ass, that would indeed make for an interesting development!Frankly, enormous man-mades are a turn off for some of us. I'm an ass man, but I still appreciate a nice "proportionate" set of breasts. When a girl has mammoth breasts that are way too big for her frame or when the mamaries cross into the melon size realm, I actually find it kind of gross.

H Mobius
11-12-15, 01:31
Frankly, enormous man-mades are a turn off for some of us. I'm an ass man, but I still appreciate a nice "proportionate" set of breasts. When a girl has mammoth breasts that are way too big for her frame or when the mamaries cross into the melon size realm, I actually find it kind of gross.I would be happy sampling almost any of these girls :) :

https://www.google.com/search?q=big+japanese+tits&rlz=1 C1 AVNC_enUS576 US579&espv=2&biw=1240&bih=611&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0 CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMItLKzn5 OKyQIVC8 JjCh3 AwQwd&dpr=1. 25.

RangerLove
11-12-15, 03:42
I think the reason many of them do not go up to the DeeDee size is because they have normal lives that they want to return to. When you step into the realm of DeeDee manmades you are viewed a certain way. I think the ladies want to be inconspicuous outside of work and appear to be just normal woman and not amped up sex objects. That's just my opinion.

I feel it is a given that they could make much more per hour going the distance, something like former Playboy model Lena Li (attached). Lena did do escorting in LA up to a couple years ago under a different name. Her price point was $1. 1 k, but that may be due in part to her star status. I write this only because I can't figure out why more of our AMP girls don't do this. I notice an occasional LA AMP girl has gone to Dee or even DeeDee. Also, in regard to Jen / Pie, she related to me that she loves big boobs and has considered upgrading. Given her world class ass, that would indeed make for an interesting development!

Nas123
11-12-15, 04:16

I feel it is a given that they could make much more per hour going the distance, something like former Playboy model Lena Li (attached). Lena did do escorting in LA up to a couple years ago under a different name. Her price point was $1. 1 k, but that may be due in part to her star status. I write this only because I can't figure out why more of our AMP girls don't do this. I notice an occasional LA AMP girl has gone to Dee or even DeeDee. Also, in regard to Jen / Pie, she related to me that she loves big boobs and has considered upgrading. Given her world class ass, that would indeed make for an interesting development!If too big may cause back problems too. I loved the late great escort rockstar Nani may she rest in peace. She had awesome big DD beauties.

MeinArschUndde
11-12-15, 13:44
If too big may cause back problems too. I loved the late great escort rockstar Nani may she rest in peace. She had awesome big DD beauties.http://www.********.com/woodlandhills/Escorts/new-yong-and-hot-companion/1809327

Jan Fortifore
11-12-15, 19:04
http://www.********.com/woodlandhills/Escorts/new-yong-and-hot-companion/1809327http://www.city vibe.com/ woodlandhills / Escorts / new-yong-and-hot-companion /1809327.

Put the City and Vibe together.

MeinArschUndde
11-12-15, 19:23
http://www.********.com/woodlandhills/Escorts/new-yong-and-hot-companion/1809327Not sure why this link doesn't come out complete. I've put a space after each / . Just remove the spaces and the asterisks * and see if it works now:

http://www.********.com/ woodlandhills / Escorts / new-yong-and-hot-companion / 1809327.

H Mobius
11-12-15, 23:32
Not sure why this link doesn't come out complete. I've put a space after each / . Just remove the spaces and the asterisks * and see if it works now:

http://www.********.com/ woodlandhills / Escorts / new-yong-and-hot-companion / 1809327.CV always gets starred out, since ever since. In this case it's easier just to right click J Lyeen in the title of J44's post; the link comes up in the search.

RangerLove
11-13-15, 19:39
Wow. I must say if she makes it out to hawaii. I will be there with her everyday.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busy-and-thick-latina-100-real-and-reviewed-terev-281395/5702073

Surf69
11-15-15, 19:54
What mature / MILF in your opinion, has the best bolt-ons. Like DD size and hard? I have a thing for this and I am trying to gather some intel before I go. Post or pm me. Mahalo.

Ass Man808
11-16-15, 01:15
What mature / MILF in your opinion, has the best bolt-ons. Like DD size and hard? I have a thing for this and I am trying to gather some intel before I go. Post or pm me. Mahalo.Sabrina sounds like she fits. She use to advertise her and on backpage.

H Mobius
11-16-15, 03:26
What mature / MILF in your opinion, has the best bolt-ons. Like DD size and hard? I have a thing for this and I am trying to gather some intel before I go. Post or pm me. Mahalo.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5668825&oid=4944962

She's not "mature" but those are the biggest and hardest ones I've seen lately. They are bigger than they appear in her pics. Unlike many girls, she loves to have them gripped strongly. They are tough.

Another option is Vietnamese bargirls and dancers; I've run into some hardened (solidified) silicone ones when I used to frequent the 'dive' type of places, such as what is now Lap Dance back behind Femme Nu.

Kalani69
11-16-15, 03:34
What mature / MILF in your opinion, has the best bolt-ons. Like DD size and hard? I have a thing for this and I am trying to gather some intel before I go. Post or pm me. Mahalo.She's easily in her 40's, could be 50's, but she's attractive and friendly, and her bolt ons are large and hard. Best part of them though is that her nipples look and feel like haole nipples, tiny and pink. Yet she claims to be 100% Vietnamese.

WaipahuOne
11-16-15, 15:13
If you can find Leilani who was formely at HHK and Heavenon Earth. She has nice big boobs. Nipples don't really get hard but she does have nice boobs. If you looking dark nipples like all the local girls then she is not the one. She looks local but her nipples are the pink ones that don't get hard. Just FYI.

RangerLove
11-17-15, 23:44
Is this place still open? I want to check it out.

She's easily in her 40's, could be 50's, but she's attractive and friendly, and her bolt ons are large and hard. Best part of them though is that her nipples look and feel like haole nipples, tiny and pink. Yet she claims to be 100% Vietnamese..

MeinArschUndde
11-19-15, 22:02
Big girl with nice boobs. GFE in that she'll chat your ears off. You may need to stick your dick in her mouth to get her to shut up!

http://www.cherishastarr.com/

Surf69
11-21-15, 22:41
I think the reason many of them do not go up to the DeeDee size is because they have normal lives that they want to return to. When you step into the realm of DeeDee manmades you are viewed a certain way. I think the ladies want to be inconspicuous outside of work and appear to be just normal woman and not amped up sex objects. That's just my opinion.It is difficult to even find anyone with enhanced DDs. Can anybody think of anyone?

Kalani69
11-22-15, 03:50
It is difficult to even find anyone with enhanced DDs. Can anybody think of anyone?I found out recently that Dcups and DD cups are not unusual here. When an older woman starts putting on serious weight for whatever reason, it's perfectly possible for a lot of that weight to go to their boobs. I know I'm an old fart so keep this in perspective but when I first met my SO many years ago, she was a perfect 34 be. 30 pounds later she went to Macy's for a first time fitting and lo and behold: 36 the! So, instead of guessing at Sierra's or Donna's bra size, someone ask them. If they answer truthfully, I bet they are in the Dcup range. Wouldn't take much to enhance to DD. Besides, the cup size is relative to the measurement around the rib cage, so the providers we all know who have large fakes are mostly Dcups, and who knows maybe a couple are already DDcup.

Zuule
11-22-15, 04:45
I found out recently that Dcups and DD cups are not unusual here. When an older woman starts putting on serious weight for whatever reason, it's perfectly possible for a lot of that weight to go to their boobs. I know I'm an old fart so keep this in perspective but when I first met my SO many years ago, she was a perfect 34 be. 30 pounds later she went to Macy's for a first time fitting and lo and behold: 36 the! So, instead of guessing at Sierra's or Donna's bra size, someone ask them. If they answer truthfully, I bet they are in the Dcup range. Wouldn't take much to enhance to DD. Besides, the cup size is relative to the measurement around the rib cage, so the providers we all know who have large fakes are mostly Dcups, and who knows maybe a couple are already DDcup.I did ask Donna. She told me she wears 2 sizes. Either 32 Double Dee or 34 Dee. She is natural despite what others have posted.

Jan Fortifore
11-23-15, 22:49
I can't believe nobody added Donna to this list. I finally saw her and she has the nicest, natural DD+ breasts ever. I am still dreaming about those natties.Everyone is aware of Donna of Tokyo Spa's ample bosom. The ads for Tokyo Spa, however, shines a spotlight on Eva / Evaa's natural Dcup breasts. Anyone confirm this? No search results, likely due to the 3-letter problem.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5554023&oid=5480721

Jan Fortifore.

Nutmaker
11-24-15, 00:02
Everyone is aware of Donna of Tokyo Spa's ample bosom. The ads for Tokyo Spa, however, shines a spotlight on Eva / Evaa's natural Dcup breasts. Anyone confirm this? No search results, likely due to the 3-letter problem.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5554023&oid=5480721

Jan Fortifore.Confirmed. They are very nice. Spent some quality time with them when she was San at Hula Girl. Another 3 letter name. But none the less, they are great naturals, IMHO.

Kamisanhi
11-26-15, 01:25
Everyone is aware of Donna of Tokyo Spa's ample bosom. The ads for Tokyo Spa, however, shines a spotlight on Eva / Evaa's natural Dcup breasts. Anyone confirm this? No search results, likely due to the 3-letter problem.

Jan Fortifore.How would you rate the face and rest though?

MeinArschUndde
11-26-15, 16:57
How would you rate the face and rest though?The one I recall was very underwhelming, FWIW.

MeinArschUndde
11-28-15, 21:06
I've put this in the Escort thread, but it belongs here as well. In short, she is as advertised, maybe better!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/finally-here-busy-and-thick-latina-100-real-and-reviewed-terev-281395/5702073

This thread is about boobs, so I'll start there. They are as huge as the pictures suggest. They're implants, but they hang in a natural and very unique way that I've only seen before in pictures; what I would describe as giant torpedo tits. They bounce around oh so nicely and have large dark areola and nipples that beg to be sucked.

Tiffany can only be described as almost an excess of everything! Besides her phenomenal boobs, I just couldn't get over her ass. It is even larger and rounder than the pictures suggest. Like double Kardashian or more. It projects so far out, you could set your beer can on top of it with her standing. She is in her mid twenties, so it's also quite firm and smooth, just like the rest of her. It's hard to believe an ass can be that big without an obese abdomen, yet hers is relatively toned with no pook or rolls of fat.

She is only here for two more days, so hurry up. Fucking a body like that is an experience that would be hard to duplicate.

JoeVisitor
11-28-15, 21:30
How would you rate the face and rest though?Just to be clear, that pic of Eva is a fake. That picture and more of her are all over the place.

MeinArschUndde
11-29-15, 02:00
Just to be clear, that pic of Eva is a fake. That picture and more of her are all over the place.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5554023&oid=5480721Fake pictures suk!

Thank you, TinEye and GoogleImage!

PS: Go see Tiffany, while you can! The only thing fake about her pics is her butt is twice as big in person!
(Can you tell I'm still post-coital enthralled??)

SirRegal
11-29-15, 02:29
Just to be clear, that pic of Eva is a fake. That picture and more of her are all over the place.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5554023&oid=5480721Well if Evaa is Sann from Hula Girl these were her real pics.

HonoluluGirl
12-02-15, 00:23
The main reason I got the augmentation on September 11 (of all days) was not because I thought I was coming from a position of weakness. That is to say, I didn't think I was unattractive with small breasts. In fact, I had (have) a rather positive body image. I wanted to satisfy an intellectual curiousity. I believe that one of the factors that determines an American woman's fate is her breast size. Would Dolly Parton reached the same level of stardom had she been a petite woman? Impossible to know, but I have my opinion, as I'm sure we all do. What will I find, transitioning from a size between A and be to a size the? I'll be happy to share the new life and times of a formerly flatchested to a now busty provider. That is, if my post doesn't get deleted for reasons never fully explained, or if there isn't any interest. I, for one, am fascinated to see how this change goes, and I am very fortunate to have experienced something so dramatic! I am totally open to comments and criticism, so while there may or may not be "no such thing as bad publicity," for me, there is no such thing as an unwelcome comment!

BTW, if the pics I have attempted to upload show up, see if you can guess the before and after shots!

ByTheBook
12-02-15, 18:51
The main reason I got the augmentation on September 11 (of all days) was not because I thought I was coming from a position of weakness. That is to say, I didn't think I was unattractive with small breasts. In fact, I had (have) a rather positive body image. I wanted to satisfy an intellectual curiousity. I believe that one of the factors that determines an American woman's fate is her breast size. Would Dolly Parton reached the same level of stardom had she been a petite woman? Impossible to know, but I have my opinion, as I'm sure we all do. What will I find, transitioning from a size between A and be to a size the? I'll be happy to share the new life and times of a formerly flatchested to a now busty provider. That is, if my post doesn't get deleted for reasons never fully explained, or if there isn't any interest. I, for one, am fascinated to see how this change goes, and I am very fortunate to have experienced something so dramatic! I am totally open to comments and criticism, so while there may or may not be "no such thing as bad publicity," for me, there is no such thing as an unwelcome comment!

BTW, if the pics I have attempted to upload show up, see if you can guess the before and after shots!Dolly Parton was writing hits with Porter Wagner before her balloons attracted the nation. She was a star already. Boobs helped. She is petite, but she has her own flotation devices.

PunaniLuva
12-02-15, 21:56
Can anyone tell me what size are her boobs?

Sam Kanigawa
12-03-15, 00:53
Look for ladies with big nipples have tried yumi cherry unable to hook up with Bebe any others out there.

MeinArschUndde
12-03-15, 14:40
Can anyone tell me what size are her boobs?Those are definitely large Bee / small Cee.

Wet And Wild
12-19-15, 22:02
Look for ladies with big nipples have tried yumi cherry unable to hook up with Bebe any others out there.Visit her when she returns in January.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-for-body-mind-and-spirit-great-hands-great-massage/5157045

MeinArschUndde
12-24-15, 15:25
Can anyone tell me what size are her boobs?Looks a pretty honest See cup to me.

MeinArschUndde
12-24-15, 15:26
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5820667&oid=5712536

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5712536&image=5820671

The boobage on this pair seems to rival that of Nara. If confirmed, I for one am there!

JQHenry32
01-04-16, 02:36
Any new big tit talent out there?

AsianSlayer
01-04-16, 04:24
Any new big tit talent out there?My # 5 -Connie at Happiness. Big and Natural. Dee, slap in the face soft.

My # 4 -Rose at CHM. Big and Enhanced. Dee, close to rock hard.

My # 3 -Jackie at Nirvana. Huge Enhanced. Easily DeeDee, firm but not rock hard. When I want huge fakes, I see her.

My # 2 -Hapa Jasmine of HOES / Indy. Big and Enhanced. Dee, absolute perfection thank Jesus for that Dr. Would see her more but I would fall in love. Missionary, pressed against her tits, DFKing her, her looking up at you saying sweet nothings, you will fall too.

My # 1 -Bin at Nirvana. Big and Natural. Dee, just a little smaller than Connie but more perfect IMHO.

Honorable mentions:

-Miki at CHM has some mid sized Cees, enhanced but still very pliable. She has easily the best nips / areola at an AMP currently, just a little better imo than Nara's tits.

-Page at Rejuve. Enhanced, mid sized Cees, they look perfect and feel as good. If they were just a little bigger she could compete with Hapa Jasmine for the mish pressed against her title.

-Yumi at Go Go. AKA the Elusive Whitetail Yumi. Natural small Cees with amazing nips / areola that hang with perfection. I've only seen her twice but tried about 10 times. She is hard to get an appt. With. But sessions with her were great.

-Aiko at Go Go. This one is tough to call. Seen her 3 times but I get carried away too much to really examine if they are real or not. I lean towards enhanced. Mid sized Cees. Another near perfect set of nips / areola. She wears Bee cup bras as she thinks she is a Bee but, actually they are better than small Cee without a doubt. Amazing how many chicks don't know how big their tits are.

MeinArschUndde
01-05-16, 21:50
My # 3 -Jackie at Nirvana. Huge Enhanced. Easily DeeDee, firm but not rock hard. When I want huge fakes, I see her.

e.What's the address of Nirvana? Is there a link with pictures?

Jan Fortifore
01-05-16, 23:05
What's the address of Nirvana? Is there a link with pictures?http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nirvana_-new-girl-kelly-new-girl-tiny-808-636-7277/4494701

Some photos are fake, though. Buyer beware.

Jan Fortifore.

P Venkman
01-06-16, 04:38

BTW, if the pics I have attempted to upload show up, see if you can guess the before and after shots!Can't open the bottom pick but boobs definitely help a woman get out of life in my opinion.

MeinArschUndde
01-06-16, 13:16
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nirvana_-new-girl-kelly-new-girl-tiny-808-636-7277/4494701

Some photos are fake, though. Buyer beware.

Jan Fortifore.Kelly's look pretty huge in that pic also!

Honolulu Chas
01-06-16, 15:55
You got that right! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQmElzdEImQ.

Can't open the bottom pick but boobs definitely help a woman get out of life in my opinion.

Jan Fortifore
01-06-16, 21:16
Kelly's look pretty huge in that pic also!Unfortunately, that's an example of a fake pic:

http://th.weibo.com/user/1788029962

Enjoy the view!

January44.

MeinArschUndde
01-07-16, 13:43
A Holy Grail of fake tits visiting, 12th - 15th. $600 mininum.

http://www.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/460717.htm

JQHenry32
01-08-16, 04:33
Outstanding list my friend. I've had them all except for Rose, but I can pass on the rock hard ones. Any reports on Hanabi from Hanabi Spa? According to all the reviews, mongers just use words like, huge, big, juggs, etc. Are her tits that great? Also, I'm shocked you left Donna off the list! She's has natural DeeDee for sure, they hang a little, but she knows how to use them. I'm still on the hunt for the PERFECT huge rack.

My # 5 -Connie at Happiness. Big and Natural. Dee, slap in the face soft.

My # 2 -Hapa Jasmine of HOES / Indy. Big and Enhanced. Dee, absolute perfection thank Jesus for that Dr. Would see her more but I would fall in love. Missionary, pressed against her tits, DFKing her, her looking up at you saying sweet nothings, you will fall too.

My # 1 -Bin at Nirvana. Big and Natural. Dee, just a little smaller than Connie but more perfect IMHO.

Honorable mentions:

-Miki at CHM has some mid sized Cees, enhanced but still very pliable. She has easily the best nips / areola at an AMP currently, just a little better imo than Nara's tits.

-Page at Rejuve. Enhanced, mid sized Cees, they look perfect and feel as good. If they were just a little bigger she could compete with Hapa Jasmine for the mish pressed against her title.

-Yumi at Go Go. AKA the Elusive Whitetail Yumi. Natural small Cees with amazing nips / areola that hang with perfection. I've only seen her twice but tried about 10 times. She is hard to get an appt. With. But sessions with her were great.

-Aiko at Go Go. This one is tough to call. Seen her 3 times but I get carried away too much to really examine if they are real or not. I lean towards enhanced. Mid sized Cees. Another near perfect set of nips / areola. She wears Bee cup bras as she thinks she is a Bee but, actually they are better than small Cee without a doubt. Amazing how many chicks don't know how big their tits are.

AsianSlayer
01-08-16, 07:28
Outstanding list my friend. I've had them all except for Rose, but I can pass on the rock hard ones. Any reports on Hanabi from Hanabi Spa? According to all the reviews, mongers just use words like, huge, big, juggs, etc. Are her tits that great? Also, I'm shocked you left Donna off the list! She's has natural DeeDee for sure, they hang a little, but she knows how to use them. I'm still on the hunt for the PERFECT huge rack.Never seen Donna. But I want to try Hanabi for sure. I don't really like the location / area though.

ByTheBook
01-08-16, 11:12
What's the address of Nirvana? Is there a link with pictures?1334 Young st. #214; behind the bar in front. Down the street from Roses, on same side of street.

Zuule
01-08-16, 13:31

Honorable mentions:

-Aiko at Go Go. This one is tough to call. Seen her 3 times but I get carried away too much to really examine if they are real or not. I lean towards enhanced. Mid sized Cees. Another near perfect set of nips / areola. She wears Bee cup bras as she thinks she is a Bee but, actually they are better than small Cee without a doubt. Amazing how many chicks don't know how big their tits are.The only 2 girls on this list with naturals are Bin and Yumi. I prefer natural, so I don't have the others on my list.

Connie is definitely enhanced.

Zuule
01-08-16, 13:33
Never seen Donna. But I want to try Hanabi for sure. I don't really like the location / area though.Donna has become one of my favorites. Her naturals are fantastic.

Given what I have heard of Hanabi, she is a must see. I hope she is natural. That would be a sight to behold.

Opelu
01-08-16, 16:14

Honorable mentions:

-Aiko at Go Go. This one is tough to call. Seen her 3 times but I get carried away too much to really examine if they are real or not. I lean towards enhanced. Mid sized Cees. Another near perfect set of nips / areola. She wears Bee cup bras as she thinks she is a Bee but, actually they are better than small Cee without a doubt. Amazing how many chicks don't know how big their tits are.Couldve sworn connie has some small bags in those jugs.

MeinArschUndde
01-08-16, 20:31
A Holy Grail of fake tits visiting, 12th - 15th. $600 mininum.

http://www.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/460717.htmAnyone else in line, yet? AMP dollars times three, but a rare opportunity!

http://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/661992.htm?sf=7&pid=1&sid=10&loc=14

JeddaDriver
01-09-16, 14:38
Simply stated who are the best currently active providers who have what we all desire? Looking to come to the island for some fun soon. Much appreciated.

MeinArschUndde
01-12-16, 17:13
If the pics are real, there's good potential here:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-t-pl-u-sspanewt-sweet-sexy-annano/5792280

MeinArschUndde
01-12-16, 22:15
Anyone else in line, yet? AMP dollars times three, but a rare opportunity!

http://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/661992.htm?sf=7&pid=1&sid=10&loc=14Well, I had an appointment for this afternoon, but she's on Lanai and decided to extend her stay. (Almost literally at the last minute, I might add.) Apparently, there's a multi-day party with silicone valley types, and she and a bevy of other cuties have been shipped in. It must be nice to be in the top 0.01%! Still hoping for some other time, though.

Jan Fortifore
01-13-16, 09:04
If the pics are real, there's good potential here:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-t-pl-u-sspanewt-sweet-sexy-annano/5792280Fake, unfortunately: http://www.zongyipian.com/ziliao/mingxingtupian/wuziyanxiezhenxiuxingganshencai/.

http://qwe1.com/post/27.html

Jay Dubblefoh.

KoaPaka808
01-13-16, 18:10
Has anyone got any reports about this beauty? I mainly want to know if those pics are real and how their experience was.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/young-cutie-yuny-natural-busty-co-ed-fantasy-1st-time-in-hi/5711059

Good Eats69
01-14-16, 06:51
Has anyone got any reports about this beauty? I mainly want to know if those pics are real and how their experience was.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/young-cutie-yuny-natural-busty-co-ed-fantasy-1st-time-in-hi/5711059Try check the Rose thread. Should have one or two reports.

Jan Fortifore
01-25-16, 22:25
Yoyo of Hanabi Spa. Anyone recognize this provider?

Anyone recognize this Yoyo? Just saw this ad today and number is for Hanabi. I wanted to know who the girl in the black and white top is in the last picture.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexyhot-yoyotry-me/5900751

Aloha OH.Yasi of Happiness.

Now I see what your talking about, haven't fuck this porn star in a couple of years,since she was at Empire, her service was total PSE!!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-star-service-and-all-star-lineup-happiness/5524569 I didn't recognize the name, but I now recall the discussion. Yasi/Yasy

I finally went to Empire this week with a friend and boy do they have a lot of nice looking girls.

Some observations - I can't remember her name but one of the girls has huge eyes. When my buddy and I were checking out the girls in the lineup, it felt like she was staring into the depths of my soul. Now, don't get me wrong, she is still pretty but her big glaring eyes kinda scare me. I decided to go with Yasy and my buddy went with Sarah.

For my experience, Yasy is very beautiful and I definitely mean that. Pretty face, and a nice body to match. But her routine is quite mechanical. It could be because I choose the regular routine instead of the Japanese experience but I just couldn't see it being worth it with the way her demeanor was during the shower. Oh and with Yasy it is pay before you play. Some girls are just like that, but it's ok with her since she looks so nice. There is only one thing that I would say negative about her appearance, and this may not bother some people, but on her breasts you can see the blue and red veins of her circulatory system. That is a turn-off for me since I like to monger only with girls much younger than me. She is very pretty but when I see that then I can no longer imagine her being some super cute college cutie. Those veins are a definite sign of aging. But like I said, some people don't mind that at all. I just tend to notice the small things like that. But besides that, everything is covered with her which is very much contrary to what I read here before I choose to test out Empire and disappointing. Also, it is only one pop, another huge disappointment for me from Empire. So, Yasy is very pretty but the sex is average or at least if you choose to do 'regular' sex then it is average. Perhaps she goes all out for the people who pay an $100 for the Japanese experience. I'll never know.

I asked my buddy how Sarah was. From what I saw in the lineup, she was very cute to me. I don't know why but she looks better in person than in the pictures. Perhaps she should show her teeth when she smiles and smile more naturally. When I think about what I saw and what is in the pictures, her smile seems forced, unnatural, and ugly. (to me anyway) But my buddy said that she was cute but did not have a tight nani and would complain if he pounded her too much / too hard. She also didn't like it when he came on her stomach after the first pop. He said wanted to go for number two but her attitude killed his boner.

I don't think I will repeat with Empire again. It wasn't horrible by any means, at least not for me, I guess I just expected too much from all the good reviews I've read over the last couple of weeks. Lastly, I have to say that I don't like the Mama at Empire either. She is not rude or anything but she seems so mannish to me. From the way she walks to the way she always speaks English slang, it just doesn't do it for me. I can kinda see why she does that but it just gives off the wrong impression IMHO. Well, so much for Empire. Like I said, I probably won't repeat since service is far more important than looks to me but they do have the hottest girls I have ever seen at an AMP in Hawaii so I hope my little head doesn't force me back there.

Jay Dubblefoh.

MeinArschUndde
01-26-16, 00:05
Yoyo of Hanabi Spa. Anyone recognize this provider?

Yasi of Happiness.

I didn't recognize the name, but I now recall the discussion. Yasi/Yasy

Jay Dubblefoh.So, I think the question is: Does this girl have really big tits, like the pictures suggest?

BTW, see my recent nirvana post: Dee at most, though advertised at dedede.

Jan Fortifore
01-26-16, 04:29
So, I think the question is: Does this girl have really big tits, like the pictures suggest?

BTW, see my recent nirvana post: Dee at most, though advertised at dedede.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nirvana_-new-girl-sunny-new-girl-tiny-808-636-7277/4494701

Face probably less than 7. I'm not good with Asian age estimate, but I'm thinking at least approaching 40. Except for the boobs, body is rail thin. The boobs are nice small Dee, no where near DeDeDe but nice implant job and with nice projecting nipples. Other than an above average BBBJ, performance mediocre at best, though I did get a brief TS. One point of interest: She is open to BBFS, which I found out only because she had forgotten to bring in a condom and went on without one. She also douched with the shower massager for one full minute after the event, so I'm sure she was clean for the next guy. If you're not too big and like a tight fit, she does have that. Being bigger than her usual client kind of put a damper on things, even though she was more or less a trooper.Aloha, MAU. Thank you for the post. Are you reporting that Yoyo of Hanabi is Jackie formerly of Nirvana? That is good to know.

I entered my post this afternoon because of the two photos of ladies I had not seen before. Both look like they have amazing racks.

Jan Fortifore.

Member #5810
01-26-16, 04:49
Aloha, MAU. Thank you for the post. Are you reporting that Yoyo of Hanabi is Jackie formerly of Nirvana? That is good to know.

I entered my post this afternoon because of the two photos of ladies I had not seen before. Both look like they have amazing racks.

Jan Fortifore.Different girls. Jackie still at Nirvana and is not Yoyo.

Blake123
01-26-16, 05:02
Aloha, MAU. Thank you for the post. Are you reporting that Yoyo of Hanabi is Jackie formerly of Nirvana? That is good to know.

Jan Fortifore.Sorry, but the pics of Yoyo in the Hanabi ad are not of Jackie. Tits in the Yoyo pics look very natural. Jackie has very nice man-mades.

I also noticed in an earlier posting, you suggested the possibility that Yoyo might be Yasi / Yasy (Roses / Empire / Happiness). Definitely not her. Just to let you know.

Jan Fortifore
01-26-16, 19:27
Different girls. Jackie still at Nirvana and is not Yoyo.

Sorry, but the pics of Yoyo in the Hanabi ad are not of Jackie. Tits in the Yoyo pics look very natural. Jackie has very nice man-mades.

I also noticed in an earlier posting, you suggested the possibility that Yoyo might be Yasi / Yasy (Roses / Empire / Happiness). Definitely not her. Just to let you know.Mahalo everyone for the clarifications.

I wrote that two separate women caught my eye with new (to me) photos in Backpage ads: Yoyo of Hanabi and Yasi / Yasy of Happiness.

So I return to my original question: Anyone recognize Yoyo? Is she new to the scene? Rack looks fantastic.

January44.

RangerLove
01-26-16, 21:16
Yoyo looks nothing like the picture. The rack is a misrepresentation. I went by there today to see what it was all about and the pictures are not of her. I would estimate her breast to be about a small the cup or even see and she is much older. She wears a convincing push up bra that makes them look bigger, but I am a true breast man and can tell the difference. I did not partake in any services from her. The picture is not accurate and you will not see that rack.

Mahalo everyone for the clarifications.

I wrote that two separate women caught my eye with new (to me) photos in Backpage ads: Yoyo of Hanabi and Yasi / Yasy of Happiness.

So I return to my original question: Anyone recognize Yoyo? Is she new to the scene? Rack looks fantastic.

January44.

RangerLove
01-26-16, 21:17
Auto correct sux (D) cup and (C) cup.

Yoyo looks nothing like the picture. The rack is a misrepresentation. I went by there today to see what it was all about and the pictures are not of her. I would estimate her breast to be about a small the cup or even see and she is much older. She wears a convincing push up bra that makes them look bigger, but I am a true breast man and can tell the difference. I did not partake in any services from her. The picture is not accurate and you will not see that rack.

GrateFu
01-26-16, 22:22
Here's an interesting one: http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-curvy-38jj-new-in-town-available-now-call-me/5913295.

Any takers?

Jan Fortifore
01-26-16, 22:35
Auto correct sux (D) cup and (C) cup.

Yoyo looks nothing like the picture. The rack is a misrepresentation. I went by there today to see what it was all about and the pictures are not of her. I would estimate her breast to be about a small the cup or even see and she is much older. She wears a convincing push up bra that makes them look bigger, but I am a true breast man and can tell the difference. I did not partake in any services from her. The picture is not accurate and you will not see that rack.Mahalo, RangerLove, for doing what most of us would like to do: stick our head into the spa and view the lineup for ourselves. You've saved many of us the cost of time and money by your recognizance. Thanks.

Jay Dubblefoh.

MeinArschUndde
01-26-16, 22:56
Mahalo, RangerLove, for doing what most of us would like to do: stick our head into the spa and view the lineup for ourselves. You've saved many of us the cost of time and money by your recognizance. Thanks.

Jay Dubblefoh.This could be one definition of Holy Grail for me, but I need to be interested in the face and body. I'd be very doubtful on this one, having google searched the phone number and looked for TER reviews. More than likely, she's a heavily pimped disappointment.

RangerLove
01-27-16, 14:09
I know the pics are not of her. That is Maserati the porn star. I know that for a fact. You could only hop that is a representation of what she looks like but I doubt it. If I had more intel I would definitely go in for this one. This is just my type of woman. I don't know I am undecided about TOFTT. If I do I will report back immediately.

Here's an interesting one: http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/busty-curvy-38jj-new-in-town-available-now-call-me/5913295.

Any takers?

MeinArschUndde
01-27-16, 23:12
I know the pics are not of her. That is Maserati the porn star. I know that for a fact. You could only hop that is a representation of what she looks like but I doubt it. If I had more intel I would definitely go in for this one. This is just my type of woman. I don't know I am undecided about TOFTT. If I do I will report back immediately.Yeah, I should have recognized Maserati! Good call!

Jan Fortifore
02-01-16, 20:01
http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-5prostate-massage-filipino-playmate/5929107

Looks like a legitimate escort. Only hits on Google images are her escort advertisements. Reminded me of Kianna Dior, but no hits with that key word.

Jan Fortifore.

Spartacus77
02-01-16, 20:06
http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-5prostate-massage-filipino-playmate/5929107

Looks like a legitimate escort. Only hits on Google images are her escort advertisements. Reminded me of Kianna Dior, but no hits with that key word.

Jan Fortifore.Might only be good for our Big Island brothers. Location is listed as Kona.

AsianSlayer2
02-01-16, 21:13

Jan Fortifore.Pics are definitely Kianna Dior. This is not Kianna Dior though. I have been with Kianna 3 times. First time in Hawaii and the other times I've gone to her on the mainland. I keep in touch with her and follow her on Twitter. She is currently in LA as of yesterday just back from the Grand Tetons. She only ever posts through her website about visits, never gives out her number and for sure would not post that she is Filipino.

MasqMete
02-06-16, 06:28
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nw-s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g-busty-curvy-e-x-o-t-i-c-delight-vab-now/5375502

TOFTT with this lovely lady. She's legit with big natural titties. Called her up and arranged an incall. Zero problems arranging that. When I arrived at her hotel she greeted me with a nice lacy robe that exentuated her figure. Left donation on the dresser and got comfortable. Moved to the bed and she removed her robe revealing some huge, beautiful breasts. I sucked on them for a bit and was in heaven. She then gave me a so-so CBJ and afterward we moved on to the main course. We did some DS and then I moved to mish to a finish. I couldn't contain myself and finished quicker than I had hoped. After the climax I wiped myself off and we chatted for a bit.

It was a fun time and she is fun and friendly. I would definitely repeat. Everything was covered.

She could be considered a BBW as she is quite chunky, but I rather prefer that. Like I said, she is fun and friendly and I enjoyed every second I spent with her. YMMV but I hope that you have fun with this lovely, veloptuous lady.

Hawaii Hunter
02-06-16, 07:27
Pics are definitely Kianna Dior. This is not Kianna Dior though. I have been with Kianna 3 times. First time in Hawaii and the other times I've gone to her on the mainland. I keep in touch with her and follow her on Twitter. She is currently in LA as of yesterday just back from the Grand Tetons. She only ever posts through her website about visits, never gives out her number and for sure would not post that she is Filipino.Thank you for the info bro. I was going to sample on the BI but looked TGTBT. I never like get trapped again.

RangerLove
02-13-16, 21:18
I found two more on another website. I don't know if this will get flagged for linking another website. Here they go. If anyone has any info on anyone of them that would be appreciated.

http://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/671049.htm?sf=3&pid=1&sid=10&loc=14

http://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/672778.htm?sf=3&pid=1&sid=10&loc=14

I am trying to go see Kim on Tuesday. If no info given before then I will take the plunge and report back.

AsianSlayer2
02-13-16, 21:24
I found two more on another website. I don't know if this will get flagged for linking another website. Here they go. If anyone has any info on anyone of them that would be appreciated.

I am trying to go see Kim on Tuesday. If no info given before then I will take the plunge and report back.Ranger's love to go hogging. Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee. Now if you aint the type of Ranger I'm alluding to, this will make no sense at all.

GimmeMoreHead
02-13-16, 22:26

I am trying to go see Kim on Tuesday. If no info given before then I will take the plunge and report back.Do not see Kim. She's a complete waste. Doesn't deliver at all on what was agreed upon. Plus the pics are old. She fukn ugly. Shecwas staying by the other airport hotel. Not the Pacific Marina. She a bum *****. You're much better off using Palmella than seeing Kim LOL.

RangerLove
02-14-16, 04:36
Yeah bro. There is a lot I can forego for a large set of breasts. I just put on the ranger googles and have at them. LOL.

Ranger's love to go hogging. Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee. Now if you aint the type of Ranger I'm alluding to, this will make no sense at all.

AsianSlayer2
02-14-16, 16:40
Yeah bro. There is a lot I can forego for a large set of breasts. I just put on the ranger googles and have at them. LOL.I just can't dig it when they take their bra off and their tits fall to their knees. Tried it a couple times.

InHawaii
02-26-16, 00:32
http://rare.us/story/shes-the-worst-tennis-player-ever-and-who-cares-were-watching-something-bounce-besides-the-ball/

Sam Kanigawa
02-26-16, 06:07
Still looking for a nice pair of nipples.

DatyLuva
02-26-16, 15:45
http://rare.us/story/shes-the-worst-tennis-player-ever-and-who-cares-were-watching-something-bounce-besides-the-ball/Thanks for the titilating vid! Makes me want to hit up DDonna at TYSpa.

Kalani69
02-26-16, 17:05
Still looking for a nice pair of nipples.Lots of Asian providers have large and or long nipples that are fun to play with, twirl between your fingers, lick and suck. But still the best set of small nipples, very unasianlike, that I have ever played with are on Christy, VBG at Cache.

RangerLove
02-29-16, 19:19
Has no one seen this girl. The pics are an obvious fake as that is Maserati the porn star. I just want to know has anyone seen this person. http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-seductive-busty-and-curvy-tia-grade-a-provider-call-me/6003817. I am a little least about it but sometimes the provider resembles the fake pic. On a side note I saw Carol Foxx and will report.

Eastsidesurfa
02-29-16, 22:45
My personal favs are Sexy Sabrina. Anyone else agree?

Cheapo
03-01-16, 13:25
Thanks for the titilating vid! Makes me want to hit up DDonna at TYSpa.So is Donna like this beeg?

Kalani69
03-01-16, 13:54
So is Donna like this beeg?IMHO Donna's are firmer, not as floppy. Plenty enough sway and bounce though to keep any breast lover happy. IMHO Jayy at Tokyo is more like the girl in the vid. FYI Jay was aka Sierra at Happiness. There was also another girl with similar floppies called Gucci, among other names, who I saw at Nirvana and Tokyo. I think she also provided at various other AMPs.

BenZ88
03-01-16, 14:38
Thanks for the titilating vid! Makes me want to hit up DDonna at TYSpa.Seen the video and I was lmao. Saw Donna's tits and it was nice. I preferred tits that resembles Abigail Ratchford. I guess Nara tits are the closes I can think of right now.

Cheapo
03-01-16, 16:50
Seen the video and I was lmao. Saw Donna's tits and it was nice. I preferred tits that resembles Abigail Ratchford. I guess Nara tits are the closes I can think of right now.Where is Nara now?

BallzDeep69
03-01-16, 18:19
Where is Nara now?Nara is on vacation. She told me she will be back early next week.

Kalani69
03-01-16, 21:34
Seen the video and I was lmao. Saw Donna's tits and it was nice. I preferred tits that resembles Abigail Ratchford. I guess Nara tits are the closes I can think of right now.That vid reminded me of a vid of Lindsey Pelas on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/lindseypelas/?hl=en

Dvd888
03-01-16, 22:47
I just can't dig it when they take their bra off and their tits fall to their knees. Tried it a couple times.Guess not too many Rangers read this stuff. I wasn't a ranger but I used to fly you guys outa Lawson for unknown LZ's in the middle of nowhere, and all the way to Eglin even. We used to carry bags of candy and gum for the trainees out in the swamps, mostly out of pity but sometimes the crew chiefs would charge those poor guys. Hehe.

Remember the hogs over in Phenix City across the Chattahoochee. LOL.

RangerLove
03-02-16, 00:12
I remember the Phenix City action well. I used to go there with my buddies and cause havoc. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. They all wanted the ticket out and I was the ticket master. I appreciate you guys who flew us and remember a crew giving us junk food and candy and soda. That was awesome. Thanks bro.

Guess not too many Rangers read this stuff. I wasn't a ranger but I used to fly you guys outa Lawson for unknown LZ's in the middle of nowhere, and all the way to Eglin even. We used to carry bags of candy and gum for the trainees out in the swamps, mostly out of pity but sometimes the crew chiefs would charge those poor guys. Hehe.

Remember the hogs over in Phenix City across the Chattahoochee. LOL.

RangerLove
03-16-16, 18:36
Gentlemen I am traveling to Kauai to see exotic Keri. I'll let you guys know how it goes. The reviews on the other site are all good.

Dvs015
03-17-16, 21:44
Gentlemen I am traveling to Kauai to see exotic Keri. I'll let you guys know how it goes. The reviews on the other site are all good.Any update on Keri? Was thinking about seeing her too.

P Venkman
03-18-16, 06:14
IMHO Donna's are firmer, not as floppy. Plenty enough sway and bounce though to keep any breast lover happy. IMHO Jayy at Tokyo is more like the girl in the vid. FYI Jay was aka Sierra at Happiness. There was also another girl with similar floppies called Gucci, among other names, who I saw at Nirvana and Tokyo. I think she also provided at various other AMPs.Oh yeah, I remember Gucci. Last time with her was in 2010. Than she dissappeared.

MeinArschUndde
03-18-16, 14:02
I'm surprised no reports on Ivey yet. If the pics are correct, she may approach world class boobs:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-be-ur-pleasure-coach-new-ivey-happines/5477640

BBC003
03-18-16, 14:12
I'm surprised no reports on Ivey yet. If the pics are correct, she may approach world class boobs:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ill-be-ur-pleasure-coach-new-ivey-happines/5477640Myself and others have reported on her in the Happiness thread. MILF-y but attractive. Works hard, but robotic completely non-GFE service. Didn't want my hands roaming, and the top was apparently off-limits. She's attractive in person, but the pics aren't of her.

RangerLove
03-18-16, 15:26
Let me start this by saying this is my review and your experience may not be the same. Another thing to preface I went in with extremely high expectations. I thought I was going to swept away with a GFE experience like no other. I thought I would be engrossed in her boudoir of passion. I was incorrect in those assumptions what I got was a semi GFE disconnected experience. Lets get the basics out of the way. The pics are absolutely of her and her body. She has some extremely large and nice breasts.

Her nipples are very perky and responsive. I was not really into her face but she is an attractive woman TEHO. I am starting to think that I am one ugly fucking dude because these woman just don't seem into me. I thought the game was selling a fantasy. I could tell through the whole session she was thinking can you just get this over with already. Her eyes were closed the whole time and looking away not in exctasy but like she was disconnected from the session. Every time I tried to kiss her she perched her pipe really tight and would not allow any tongue. My hygiene was on point as I had just brushed my teeth right before I came in. Also in every position she kept her one hand on the my shaft and by her vagina preventing max penetration and I guess to hold the rubber in place. She gives an ok BBBJ. She holds her two hands on your shaft and only goes as deep as the tip. More handy than BBBJ. She did allow for two pops. First one in vagina the second was a tit-job (I forgot is this called Russian) which was awesome. After the first pop we go and clean up and the we start to cuddle and fondle each other on the bed. The whole time she was doing that her face was down and planted into the bed never once making eye contact. Then when the second pop was complete she got right on her pho e and just waited for me to leave. I still had 20 minutes on a 2 hour appt. I don't know how to call this one. The whole thing just felt disconnected. She just wasn't feeling me and I could sense it. Maybe you will have much better luck than me. This is a big YMMV. L:7 S:6 A:5.

Any update on Keri? Was thinking about seeing her too.

Viet Whisperer
03-18-16, 20:36
Yuyu at emerald has big boobies with really long nipples for those looking for a big breasted Vietnam girl.

Cosmic Kid
03-18-16, 22:49
Oh yeah, I remember Gucci. Last time with her was in 2010. Than she dissappeared.I had her a couple times too, at Rosemarie, which is now Tokyo Spa. So that must be the last AMP she worked at. I've just been wondering when I began going AMPs, and really had no idea. You've given me a vague timeline. So I've been mongering here back as far at least 2010 if that's when Gucci disappeared.

Mondo Badfoot
03-19-16, 01:30
I had her a couple times too, at Rosemarie, which is now Tokyo Spa. So that must be the last AMP she worked at. I've just been wondering when I began going AMPs, and really had no idea. You've given me a vague timeline. So I've been mongering here back as far at least 2010 if that's when Gucci disappeared.I had lot's of fun with Gucci at both of those AMPs, but I think our best times were at Ichiban! What a little freak!

HawaiiBoy09
03-19-16, 02:17
I had her a couple times too, at Rosemarie, which is now Tokyo Spa. So that must be the last AMP she worked at. I've just been wondering when I began going AMPs, and really had no idea. You've given me a vague timeline. So I've been mongering here back as far at least 2010 if that's when Gucci disappeared.I started in 2010 and she moved around, starting at Ichiban, then Tokyo, disappeared, and reappeared at Tokyo.

P Venkman
03-20-16, 06:01
I started in 2010 and she moved around, starting at Ichiban, then Tokyo, disappeared, and reappeared at Tokyo.I knocked her up at Golden Queen for I think. 01 for 30 minutes back when the half an hour special was still in effect. She had a nice tan, think she was trained in massage, with big flappy tits. The thing I remember about her when we were oofing was she said, "Let's cum together!" haha. No AMP girl ever said that to me in those words.

ProfessorGun69
03-20-16, 16:18
Myself and others have reported on her in the Happiness thread. MILF-y but attractive. Works hard, but robotic completely non-GFE service. Didn't want my hands roaming, and the top was apparently off-limits. She's attractive in person, but the pics aren't of her.Thanks BBC003 for the info regarding Ivey's pictures. The pictures in the ad are attractive, one would wish the pictures were really of her.

MeinArschUndde
04-03-16, 19:26
April 4-12,350; I highly recommend if you also like big ole' beddonkabutts!

https://www.preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?Cid=216408

JQHenry32
04-17-16, 02:46
Is there any new well endowed talent out there?

RiverRat22
04-17-16, 03:36
Is there any new well endowed talent out there?-Sophie at Kison is easily a Dee cup. Not only are her tits nice, she is a great fuck, sucks nicely and MSOG is on the table. She is young mid to late 20's, a little curvy but nice body IMHO.

-Kan as Emerald is an enhanced Dee for sure. Can't speak to the service as I met her in passing. She is smoking hot though. I shook her hand, then kissed it and told her how amazingly beautiful she was. She giggled and told me I was making her wet. Oh man if I didn't already have an appointment with another gal. Had kind of Page-like looks, body face and tits all similar but Kans tits are bigger and she has no tan or extensions.

-Blonde Latina at GoGo, not sure of the name, saw her in the parking lot at the Wong Bldg. She looks to have natural large Cs or small Ds.

Mondo Badfoot
04-17-16, 20:05
Is there any new well endowed talent out there?Paula (Kison), Connie both the-plus all natural! Both offer 5-star service!

Mondo Badfoot
04-18-16, 04:06
Paula (Kison), Connie both the-plus all natural! Both offer 5-star service!Connie is now st Happiness!

First Try
04-18-16, 12:12
About 5'2" with natural size (4th letter of the alphabet) twins. Vietnamese.

TheRealDealPig
04-19-16, 20:34
Kison. Sophie or Paula. The cup and real. Sophie is the young one.

Happiness. Connie. The cup and real.

Hanabi. Hanabi biggest ones but not real.

All these girls give great service and got great big tits.

Smokin Gun
04-20-16, 06:54
I think that Angela at Happiness has a yummy set of tits. Maybe "see's". They hang perfectly with puffy type areolas on the tips.

CoffeeLatte
04-20-16, 16:45
Cindy at Kison has nice big boobs, I enjoyed playing with her, you know what, don't need to say it. And on top of that, her personality is amazing.

TheRealDealPig
04-20-16, 19:33
Cindy at Kison has nice big boobs, I enjoyed playing with her, you know what, don't need to say it. And on top of that, her personality is amazing.Yes I forgot her. Great tits but her pussy stinks. No DATY could not take smell.

Insatiable808
04-21-16, 15:33
Cherry is a Beijing Hunnie newcummer to the Hnl scene & she has gorgeous natural Charley+ sized Fun Bags.

Their fullness & perfect shape make an amazing compliment to her medium thick sexy body with ample ass to grab on to.

And she's very pretty & great to DFK in mish, my fave bonding position!!

Blue Angel is No Joke!!

Clean & Newly Renovated.

Couple More Fresh Hawttties due in a few days!!

Enjoy & as always.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

CoffeeLatte
04-21-16, 18:19
Yes I forgot her. Great tits but her pussy stinks. No DATY could not take smell.When I had my session with Cindy, she was clean and I had no problems with her.

GFunkEra
04-24-16, 07:30
Hey fellow bros just moved here not to long ago wanted the 411 on who gives the best Russian out here in the islands. Preferably AMPs. Or at least providers with Tigo Bitties that have the top notch service. Any recommendations will be great!

WaikikiBeAC
05-04-16, 03:13
Sophie at Kison has some of the best breasts I have ever seen. Large and Natural. Beautiful young lady with great service. Top Notch.

RdPuerco
05-05-16, 18:39
Happiness. Connie. The cup and real.I don't think Connie's boobs are real. But she has the kind of implant where there's some real boob left on top, so they feel pretty natural.

Jan Fortifore
05-12-16, 01:19
New provider at Jasmine's shop. Looks good. http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-viet-visiting-incalls-only-dont-miss-out-on-seeing-these-sexy-loca/6071391.

I wonder if standard fees will apply or the higher fee that Jasmine commands.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Goser
05-12-16, 14:29
I don't think Connie's boobs are real. But she has the kind of implant where there's some real boob left on top, so they feel pretty natural.Connie's boobs are fake. When she loses weight, it's much more obvious.

Goser
05-12-16, 14:30
Sophie at Kison has some of the best breasts I have ever seen. Large and Natural. Beautiful young lady with great service. Top Notch.I am very intrigued by these natural boobs on Sophie. I haven't had a chance to see her given how many other great providers out there now. The biggest thing holding me back are the allegations of fatness on this girl.

P Venkman
05-12-16, 23:29
Connie's boobs are fake. When she loses weight, it's much more obvious.Connie seems like my type of girl but all these reviews about BBFS scared me away though. Not saying anything is wrong with it but can't risk bring anything home.

Opelu
05-13-16, 01:22
I am very intrigued by these natural boobs on Sophie. I haven't had a chance to see her given how many other great providers out there now. The biggest thing holding me back are the allegations of fatness on this girl.Sophie has big naturals. Imo I would not call her fat bit she does have a little extra in the middle. Imo cindy is way better body wise with big naturals.

JQHenry32
05-17-16, 01:57
Hanabi over at Hanabi Spa has the biggest ones I've had so far. Even bigger than Donna's at Tokyo. She's older, but has a huge rack of man mades. Now back to this Sophie chick. .

Mondo Badfoot
05-17-16, 04:31
Connie seems like my type of girl but all these reviews about BBFS scared me away though. Not saying anything is wrong with it but can't risk bring anything home.BBFS is an option, not a requirement.

Kimchi808
05-17-16, 19:06
Connie's boobs are fake. When she loses weight, it's much more obvious.Connie's boobs are 200% natural.

USukebe2
05-19-16, 04:06
Connie's boobs are 200% natural.I agree and I'm pretty sure her regular customers will too. Right side 100% real, left side 100% real. Next time you're pounding her in mish watch how her boobs bounce all over the place. Fake boobs don't move like that. You won't see any ripples or feel any implants because there are none.

Goser
05-19-16, 07:14
Connie's tits are store bought. Sorry, not natural.

Ck813
05-19-16, 16:57
I had a chance to play with her breasts and I swear they are 100% real. How can you tell nowadays if real or fake?

Hanabi over at Hanabi Spa has the biggest ones I've had so far. Even bigger than Donna's at Tokyo. She's older, but has a huge rack of man mades. Now back to this Sophie chick. .

MeinArschUndde
05-19-16, 22:28
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5900751&image=6209662

HeineHeine
05-19-16, 22:57
Sophie at Kison has some of the best breasts I have ever seen. Large and Natural. Beautiful young lady with great service. Top Notch.Which of these pix best represent Sophie's body type? I just want to make sure that I saw Sophie, you think they bait and switched me bro?

Mondo Badfoot
05-20-16, 00:34
Sometimes I am shocked by things I read on these boards! I figured it was my duty as a senior monger and lifelong breast connoisseur, even tho I have closely examined Connie's titties many times, to take a closer look! Always willing to take one for the team, as they say. I prefer the squeeze and suck method, but I even went so far as to look for scars! There weren't any! There were also no lumps or internal masses that were anything but boobies! I might add that they are big and beautiful and like US said- 200% real! I rest my case!

Mondo Badfoot
05-20-16, 01:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5900751&image=6209662So far- in my experience- the only real pics in Hanabi's ads are her pics!

HawaiiBoy09
05-20-16, 04:22
Which of these pix best represent Sophie's body type? I just want to make sure that I saw Sophie, you think they bait and switched me bro?I may be saying this with shape shifting glasses because of her phenomenal service, but I would say the first pic is the closest but Sophie has bigger boobs, definitely not the last one. She's positively not a spinner, but I think her shoulders / chest and hips are proportional, more hourglass than pear. From what I know about the current lineup, the possible b&s would be Sora. The difference would be that Sora is older 40+ vs. Sophie late 20's and that Sora doesn't speak English while Sophie communicates well.

Lefty Boy
05-20-16, 04:44
Which of these pix best represent Sophie's body type? I just want to make sure that I saw Sophie, you think they bait and switched me bro?I think her body is a lot like the pornstar Keisha Grey. Thick but not fat with a super pretty face.

Jan Fortifore
05-20-16, 04:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5900751&image=6209662Photo is of Meguri Fujiura:

http://jav68.me/actor/+Fujiura+Megu

Jan Fortifore.

Goser
05-20-16, 07:56
I think her body is a lot like the pornstar Keisha Grey. Thick but not fat with a super pretty face.So she looks like this picture of Keisha Grey?

MeinArschUndde
05-20-16, 14:53
So far- in my experience- the only real pics in Hanabi's ads are her pics!It seems like Hanabi has photoshopped them to make her waist appear small. ?

Opelu
05-20-16, 18:10
So she looks like this picture of Keisha Grey?No way not even close.

HeineHeine
05-20-16, 22:14
So she looks like this picture of Keisha Grey?I hope Sophie isn't taking any of this personal becoz I agree, she's very nice. And the ladies get the last laugh, becoz they get to walk away with the money, and many of these girls are making MUCH more than the average mongers who they massage. But now the only way to settle this is an unbiased dude (I nominate Goser! LOL) to take the plunge and reveal if: heineheine was right and it was picture#1 with larger breasts, or leftyboy and "waikikibeac" are correct and a Keisha Grey face and body lookalike is selling Heaven By The Hour / that magic touch in the times supermarket parking lot. And I wonder how many of these girls we put on an eating disorder over the brutal, microscopic criticisms that gets shared on this board. Particularly the hanabi review where a monger has decided the provider's parents should have paid for orthodontics so he could better enjoy her massage. Lmfao.

I just care if the pussy is tight, but I can respect other's right to have preferences.

HawaiiBoy09
05-20-16, 22:48
So she looks like this picture of Keisha Grey?That girl in the pic is not thick.

I'm looking forward to seeing Sophie soon. She's great, but she's not as hot as that girl.

Lefty Boy
05-21-16, 08:33
So she looks like this picture of Keisha Grey?More like these pics of her where she's more thick imo. Keisha Grey's one of those pornstars who's weight fluctuates.

Jan Fortifore
05-21-16, 18:54
I think her body is a lot like the pornstar Keisha Grey. Thick but not fat with a super pretty face.

More like these pics of her where she's more thick imo. Keisha Grey's one of those pornstars who's weight fluctuates.Maybe Kison's Sophie looks like Keisha {no last name}; a porn star from the 1980's:

http://www.wikiporno.org/wiki/Keisha

http://www.freeones.com/html/k_links/Keisha/

When I read Lefty Boy's first comment above, I thought, "I remember her". This is the woman I envisioned.

Possibly?

January44.

HawaiiBoy09
05-21-16, 23:12
QUOTE=LeftyBoy;2923120]More like these pics of her where she's more thick imo. Keisha Grey's one of those pornstars who's weight fluctuates.[/QUOTE]I think the 2nd pic is pretty close to what I think of her. See you next week, Sophie.
I don't think she's as big as the Keisha from the 80s.

WaikikiBeAC
05-22-16, 16:48
More like these pics of her where she's more thick imo. Keisha Grey's one of those pornstars who's weight fluctuates.Yes. The pic on the right is pretty accurate, but her tummy is a little bigger and thighs. Tits are accurate.

WaikikiBeAC
05-22-16, 16:51
Which of these pix best represent Sophie's body type? I just want to make sure that I saw Sophie, you think they bait and switched me bro?I would pick the pic in the middle. The girl in the red is pretty close but sophies arms are thinner and her legs are thinner.

Papa San
05-22-16, 17:51
Sometimes I am shocked by things I read on these boards! I figured it was my duty as a senior monger and lifelong breast connoisseur, even tho I have closely examined Connie's titties many times, to take a closer look! Always willing to take one for the team, as they say. I prefer the squeeze and suck method, but I even went so far as to look for scars! There weren't any! There were also no lumps or internal masses that were anything but boobies! I might add that they are big and beautiful and like US said- 200% real! I rest my case!I agree. As a breast connoisseur myself and a person who has been with Connie several times I love her natural boobies. Natural's sag a bit when you get older (Connie has) natural flatten out when you lay on your back (Connie has). Along with titties that are fun to such & play with I confirm that Connie has the real McCoy's.

Goser
05-23-16, 08:32
Okay. There are enough credible mongers here where I must reconsider my opinion of Connie's boobs. I have seen Connie about 10 times since she started at Kison. I thought they were natural when I first started seeing her, but the last time I saw her at Kison, something did not seem normal about them.

I will have to go back and check again the next time I see her.

I am a connoisseur of natural breasts and the ones that tend to stump me are those really dense breast material boobs. Sometimes they are too perfect or they hang slightly unnaturally.

There are some girls who are obvious, like Page at Rejuve, she is enhanced to an extreme degree. The other end of the spectrum is Donna at Tokyo. She is totally natural.

Many of the Kison girls I have had over the years are not 100% either way. Connie fit into that category for me.

MeinArschUndde
05-23-16, 21:34
Okay. There are enough credible mongers here where I must reconsider my opinion of Connie's boobs. I have seen Connie about 10 times since she started at Kison. I thought they were natural when I first started seeing her, but the last time I saw her at Kison, something did not seem normal about them.

I am a connoisseur of natural breasts and the ones that tend to stump me are those really dense breast material boobs. .Don't feel bad. I also am a connoisseur of any big ones natural or implanted. I also know quite a bit about the process and outcomes of surgery. Believe me when I tell you that there are now a great many women out there with implants that you would be hard pressed to find any definite indicia of the procedure. With a skilled surgeon, the right approach, the right consistency and shape of SILICONE implant, and a little bit of luck in surgical healing, virtually perfect and undetectable results can be achieved.

If you really want to get into this with question and answer on a forum with big time fanatics like me, you should get involved with Breast Expansion Archive forums. There's a wealth of information there:

http://forum.bearchive.com

JQHenry32
05-27-16, 19:19
So I tried out Sophie that everyone was raving about. . I do not recommend. PM me for details.

MeinArschUndde
05-30-16, 22:19
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=6198765&image=6229962

Any reports on her yet?

HiLife808
06-01-16, 03:49
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=6198765&image=6229962

Any reports on her yet?The fact that she's at Emerald is probably keeping mongers away.

MeinArschUndde
06-16-16, 14:00
Damn, I wish Smile spa used real pics:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5473593&image=6286097

HonoluluGirl
06-17-16, 09:24
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Don't even try to say it wasn't.

A2

JQHenry32
07-19-16, 04:11
I've been doing some reading up on Page from Rejuve. Sounds like she has some man made D's. Are they worth putting my face in between them? Soft or hard?

Goser
07-19-16, 04:52
I've been doing some reading up on Page from Rejuve. Sounds like she has some man made D's. Are they worth putting my face in between them? Soft or hard?Hard as a rock.

MeinArschUndde
07-23-16, 14:56
I've been doing some reading up on Page from Rejuve. Sounds like she has some man made D's. Are they worth putting my face in between them? Soft or hard?They are a very nice implant job. As such, they are perky and mildly firm but NOT, I repeat NOT hard as a rock. That term implies implants that have capsulized (the implant capsule having scarred down and contracted). If you like nice large implants, you will love Page's. They are very pleasant both to hands and lips If you absolutely don't like implants look elsewhere, but it would be VERY rare to find boobs that large and perfect that were not implants.

Goser
07-23-16, 15:13
They are a very nice implant job. As such, they are perky and mildly firm but NOT, I repeat NOT hard as a rock. That term implies implants that have capsulized (the implant capsule having scarred down and contracted). If you like nice large implants, you will love Page's. They are very pleasant both to hands and lips If you absolutely don't like implants look elsewhere, but it would be VERY rare to find boobs that large and perfect that were not implants.One man's rock is another man's pillows. I don't like Page's breasts. To me, they are as hard as a rock.

CardSource52
07-23-16, 17:09

I am a connoisseur of natural breasts and the ones that tend to stump me are those really dense breast material boobs. Sometimes they are too perfect or they hang slightly unnaturally.

There are some girls who are obvious, like Page at Rejuve, she is enhanced to an extreme degree. The other end of the spectrum is Donna at Tokyo. She is totally natural.

Many of the Kison girls I have had over the years are not 100% either way. Connie fit into that category for me.Been with Connie before. Definitely man made but did a good job. Soft and not hard but 100% fake.

AirportUse
07-23-16, 19:04
I've been doing some reading up on Page from Rejuve. Sounds like she has some man made D's. Are they worth putting my face in between them? Soft or hard?No, they're not rock hard. Some other providers are kind of known for having rock hard implants but page's implants are not like those. They are man made and they are firm but not rock hard.

Rock Hard808
07-23-16, 19:51
No, they're not rock hard. Some other providers are kind of known for having rock hard implants but page's implants are not like those. They are man made and they are firm but not rock hard.I don't mind fake tits but I don't really like them when they are rock hard. To me Nara has nice fake tits. They are pretty soft for fake tits.

Slamming U
07-23-16, 21:18
I don't mind fake tits but I don't really like them when they are rock hard. To me Nara has nice fake tits. They are pretty soft for fake tits.I completely agree that Nara has some nice fake boobs. They are nice and soft so when I bury my face in them they don't knock me out. LOL.

Goser
07-24-16, 00:54
Had to share this beautiful Thai girl with you. She is on the mainland. Too good not to share. I had her twice this week. Best BBBJCIM finish I have ever had.

Viet Whisperer
07-25-16, 14:54
Had to share this beautiful Thai girl with you. She is on the mainland. Too good not to share. I had her twice this week. Best BBBJCIM finish I have ever had.That looks like a good one. Yes I'm jealous!

ManapuaMan
07-25-16, 20:31
Had to share this beautiful Thai girl with you. She is on the mainland. Too good not to share. I had her twice this week. Best BBBJCIM finish I have ever had.Best you ever had? That's saying a lot. That woman has an awesome set of jugs for sure. They don't look manmade. Looks natural. I'm green colored now.

MP Man.

BotoMoco
07-25-16, 22:28
I think Apple at 7 had the nicest titis I sucked on. They looked and felt so real. Its been quite awhile since she's been gone but just perfect tits in my eyes.

PanochaMan
07-25-16, 23:57
Had to share this beautiful Thai girl with you. She is on the mainland. Too good not to share. I had her twice this week. Best BBBJCIM finish I have ever had.Did you see her in Hawaii or on the mainland?

Jan Fortifore
08-07-16, 05:44
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5705885&image=6419474

Anyone try this girl? She is advertised as having natural DDs. That doesn't mean much though because false advertising is the norm for this place. e.g. Sachiko is also advertised as having DDDs, and other have reported she has Ccup boobs at best.

January44.

Redneck 1
08-07-16, 12:49
Anyone try this girl? She is advertised as having natural DDs. That doesn't mean much though because false advertising is the norm for this place. e.g. Sachiko is also advertised as having DDDs, and other have reported she has Ccup boobs at best.I also wonder whether "Lexus" is really part "Belizian". Sometimes providers (or their managers) fabricate rare ethnic mixes to make the provider seem more exotic, and the countries can even change over time, lol.

Cosmic Kid
08-07-16, 22:38
I do enjoy large-diameter areolas. Have you recently seen any providers in AMPs who have breasts with impressive areolas?

Golden Butcher
08-10-16, 01:06
I also wonder whether "Lexus" is really part "Belizian". Sometimes providers (or their managers) fabricate rare ethnic mixes to make the provider seem more exotic, and the countries can even change over time, lol.Is this the Sachiko who was working at Kison recently?

Redneck 1
08-10-16, 03:15
Is this the Sachiko who was working at Kison recently?Although I haven't visited "Lexus," she's advertised as a mixture of "Black" and "Belizian" (Belize is a Central American country that's east of Guatemala), with no Asian ancestry mentioned at all. I don't think Sachiko could ever "pass" for that ethnic mix.

RiverRat22
08-10-16, 06:45
I do enjoy large-diameter areolas. Have you recently seen any providers in AMPs who have breasts with impressive areolas?I am an areola fan as well, not the Eva Notty type more like Janine Lindemulder type. The kind that are not too spread out, fairly even and circular and not lumpy. The one and only Nara, she will be back sooner or later. Cindy of Kison, she will be back soon. Donna who I assume is still at Tokyo, I love her tits but I don't love Tokyo. Hanabi has nice areola.

Nutmaker
08-14-16, 12:57
I do enjoy large-diameter areolas. Have you recently seen any providers in AMPs who have breasts with impressive areolas?Kimmo at Happiness has decent sized areolas. Good fun too.

SirRegal
08-14-16, 13:25
I do enjoy large-diameter areolas. Have you recently seen any providers in AMPs who have breasts with impressive areolas?Yumi from Gogo looks like she has. Never tried her, tho.

MeinArschUndde
08-14-16, 23:38
Yumi from Gogo looks like she has. Never tried her, tho.A hint at potential:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6447876&oid=6441107

MisterSmooth
08-27-16, 05:18
Definitely natural very firm and delicious, oh and that sexy vagina piercing😛 the shower show is worth it trust me best black girl I've ever had.

Jan Fortifore
09-07-16, 05:47
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/white-and-vietnamese-new-girl-nikki-first-time-h/4482051

She is advertised as hapa-Vietnamese with triple Ds. They may have stolen her photos from the web: http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/857-209-0759-review.522432/.

Anyone willing to TOFTT? Big boobed hapa is worth a look-see.

Jay Dubblefoh.

MeinArschUndde
09-14-16, 14:43
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-and-busty-blonde-bombshell-new-booty-on-duty/6522698

I'm torn between her and Hanabi. I'll let you know how I decide.

MeinArschUndde
09-14-16, 23:48
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-and-busty-blonde-bombshell-new-booty-on-duty/6522698

I'm torn between her and Hanabi. I'll let you know how I decide.Tiffany didn't answer my confirming call for 4:30 appointment, so I went with Hanabi: As some have noted, the pictures are either way out of date or way photo-shopped or both. She's certainly 45 plus or minus and has a fairly good sized belly, though thankfully no rolls of fat. OTOH, her ass is world-class poundable material and tits are pillowy Dee / DeeDee with nice nipples. She's not particularly into tit-worship, but she likes to take a pounding and give one when the positions are reversed. So L6-7, S7, A8.