PDA

View Full Version : Sex Toys Discussion

Admin
02-22-04, 18:21
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Havanaman
02-24-04, 13:05
Gentlemen,

Wow, I'm the first reporter!

In the space of 3 all night sessions, I was able to take my first arse-cherry, from a total anal-virgin chica, using a “pocket rocket” to help widen the entrance for fuller penetration. I also had the double pleasure of feeling the rockets-action on my shaft whilst inside this chicas rear entrance, as she used it on and inside her pussy. Just excellent.

Regards, Havanaman

Brojoemar
02-24-04, 16:25
I've heard nothing but great things about the Pocket Rocket

Bizzie
02-25-04, 00:19
What's pocket rocket?

Havanaman
02-25-04, 06:19
Smirqk,

You are very right, its the best toy I have ever used.

Badass,

The pocket rocket is a small vibrator about 3” long. It is just the thing to have handy when you are eating a chica out. It is versatile compared to some of the larger monster-size plastic dicks on the market, easy to store / hide and has some kind of quiet vibe technology which means your session is not going to be interrupted by all the “buzzing” sounds you get with regular toys.

I own one for my personal use. If you use it on the end of Mr. Happy, when you feel like playing and there is no chica available, you will explode with joy! The beauty of it is that you get to control your orgasm by controlling where you have the rocket working. Compare the orgasms of masturbating and vibro-bating… See how you feel when you orgasm without touching Mr. Happy and just vibrating your ball-sack….

Regards, Havanaman

GettingTang
02-25-04, 17:16
WRONG!
For all those penis envy dudes. When women discreetly and privately order a sex toy, they almost always, something like 75% of the time will order a big old dildo. Most order between a 7-9 inch dildo with a girth of 6-7 inches! True many go for the little pocket rocket for direct clitoral stimulation, but when women want to imitate being rammed in the privacy of their own setting, the almost always opt for a toy that is larger then the average sized male (which is 6 inches)

Also, despite all the political correctness about penis size and size does not matter, most women have a NON stimulated vaginal length of 2.5-3.5 inches, but once aroused it increases to 6-7 inches. However, there is the catch. Most women with normal vaginal tissue and muscle can take an additional 2 inches in addition to their aroused length of 6-7 inches! This is because the flesh in the inner depth portion of the vagina can be stretched and pushed to great lengths.

Bottom line boys, most women truly do enjoy a larger penis. Not always the case, but for the most part, it is true!

Women have limited nerve ending deep within the vagina, but when the males penis can reach far enough to move cervix, this can cause deep muscle vaginal orgasm. AND once a women has one of these, they will always seek out another, which means only a male with a large member can give her.

TANG~!

Havanaman
02-25-04, 19:34
GettingTang

Whats with the "WRONG!" What do you mean? We were talking about a specific toy (pocket rocket) in respect of a specific use for it. Nothing whatsoever was said about "penis envy dudes", vaginal size or "political correctness "....

I would urge you to reread the thread.

Regards, Havanaman

Civ2000
02-25-04, 20:22
Havanaman, I also see nothing WRONG with your post. My girlfriend used to work at a Lover's Package and said the pocket rocket was very popular with the ladies. Most are into the clitoral stimulation anyway. And besides you mentioned you were using it while giving her oral satisfaction. Excellent.

There is a multi-use vibrator on the market called the "Rabbit". I've heard numerous women say it is the best sex toy to ever hit the market. It does it all including clitoral stimulation. Only problem is the thing is expensive like $150.00 USD. I had the girl at the store demonstrate it for me and boy did I have rabbit envy.
The device is amazing!

Civ2K

GettingTang
02-25-04, 22:06
I was referring to those who said it was, "the best toy ever". most women think a big old fat dildo (mentioned below) is the best toy ever!

The proof is both in what they order when doing so discretely! And scientifically proven!

And to the notion stated here, that most women prefer clitoral orgasms...........hogwash!

That's because most women have never had any other form of orgasm, so they know no better!

FACT! Once a women has a deep vaginal muscle orgasm, she will never want to go back! Do some research on the subject, you will find out for yourself!

No not from the politically correct sites, designed by women with husbands who have a small penis. Or from guys who have small penises and are trying to convince themselves, all women like small penises! Do some real scientific research on the subject!

Civ2000
02-25-04, 22:24
GT, It sounds like you are well-informed and have already done the research. I would love to see the scientific reports about clitoral vs. deep vaginal orgasms and also about the dildo buying habits of women who order them discretely.

Please, if you would be so kind, copy and paste this information here so you can enlighten the rest of us with your knowledge on the subject.

Thanks.

Civ2K

Havanaman
02-27-04, 06:53
Gentlemen,

Please excuse the length of this response, after reading it you will understand. Also, the capitalisation in parts (Sorry Jackson) is to aid comprehension as it would seem to have deminished in parts.

Firstly: Comprehension is the backbone of communicative success.

Secondly: The difference between a "clitoral" and a "vaginal" orgasm is WHERE the stimulation is applied to achieve orgasm, NOT where you feel the orgasm. That may clear up some of the confusion around your questions. This not only evidenced factually based on nerve-end plexus, but also anecdotally from my own clinical practice.

The clitoris has a central role in elevating feelings of sexual tension. During sexual excitement, the clitoris swells and physically changes position. The blood vessels through the whole pelvic area also swell, causing engorgement and creating a feeling of fullness and sexual sensitivity. The inner vaginal lips swell and change shape. The vagina balloons upward, and the uterus also shifts position.

One can stimulate the clitoris in a number of different ways — by rubbing, sucking, body pressure, and indeed using a vibrator of any size. Although some women touch the glans of the clitoris to become aroused, for others it can be so sensitive that direct touching hurts, even with lubrication. Also, focusing directly on the clitoris for a long time may cause the pleasurable sensations to disappear (this is worth remembering).

The clitoris can also be stimulated during sexual intercourse of course, most often with the woman on top — this happens when the clitoris is rubbed against the man's pubic bone (cow girl). It can also be achieved when the man is on top if the man positions himself high enough so that his pubic bone presses against his chicas clitoral area. You or your partner can also stimulate the clitoris with fingers during intercourse to help bring you to orgasm.

For some women, the outer third of their vagina is also very sensitive. When stimulated during intercourse or other vaginal penetration, these women can orgasm. This would be what you referred to as a “deep orgasm” — without clitoral stimulation.

Sigmund Freud made a pronouncement that the "mature" woman has orgasms only when her vagina, but not her clitoris, is stimulated, an assumption at best and incorrect medically (what do psychiatrists know about morphology anyway). This, of course, made the man's penis central to a woman's sexual satisfaction. In reality, orgasms are a very individualistic thing — there is no one correct pattern of sexual response. Whatever works, feels good, and makes you feel more alive and connected with your partner are what count.

Whenever female orgasm is discussed, a FALSE DISTINCTION is made between the “vaginal” (deep) and the “clitoral orgasm”. Frigidity has generally been defined by men as the failure of women to have vaginal orgasms. Actually, the vagina IT SELF is NOT a highly nervine sensitive area and is NOT physiologically constructed to achieve orgasm. There is only one area for sexual climax, the clit, (ALTHOUGH there are many areas for general sexual arousal).

Orgasm is the culmination of sexual arousal and can occur with ANY erotic stimulation. From kissing to breast caressing to clitoral or vaginal stimulation, a woman can experience an orgasm. The more romantic the setting, intimate the relationship, and exciting the lovemaking the more intense that orgasm may be. One prominent aspect of a woman's orgasm is the rhythmic contraction of the vaginal wall. So in a sense, every orgasm is a "vaginal" orgasm, even when the primary stimulation is in some OTHER erogenous area.

It's also possible for a woman to experience orgasm when the vagina is the primary stimulus. Because of its location just above the entrance to the vagina, the clitoris usually RECEIVES some of the effects of pelvic thrusting and penile penetration.

There's also anatomic evidence of a "G spot," ("Grafenberg spot", ) which is more of an area than a spot. This is located in the anterior, or front, wall of the vagina and has a richer network of sensory nerve endings. NOTE this is not “deep” at all.

Studies by Perry & Whipple and others have extensively proven the above. This is real medical research, not something you might read on the pack pages of a “medicine made simple” magazine.

This and other similar research has also raised questions as to whether women can only have clitoral or vaginal orgasms by noting that women who ejaculated not only had stronger pubococcygeal muscle contractions, but also had stronger uterine contractions than non-ejaculators. This is where non-medics get confused. The so called “deep orgasm” is perceptual as opposed to physical.

These studies have introduced a third type of orgasm related to ejaculators referred to as a "uterine" orgasm. The findings of Perry and Whipple's study indicated that great sensitivity was noted on the anterior wall of the vagina, as first described by Grafenberg. Using vaginal and uterine myography, the evidence is irrefutable.

The point here is now moot, I’m bored with it and would like to get back to the original thread about USING TOYS…

Regards, Havanaman

PS: if you are keen to learn then go to your nearest medical library and look up: Perry, J. D., & Whipple, B. (1981). Pelvic muscle strength of female ejaculators: Evidence in support of a new theory of orgasm. The Journal of Sex Research, 17, 22-39.

Benchseats Rock
03-23-04, 05:04
Havanaman,

Very nice post. And you're absolutely right on all points as well.

For all it's worth, my girlfriend is a squirter and loves deep hard penetration to produce these rather intense (and sometimes messy) orgasms.

Her toy of choice, the aforementioned Pocket Rocket.

FYI: The Discovery Channel Store (No, I'm not kidding) sells a "massager" that wraps around your fingertip and is powered by a watch battery. It is wonderful for either partner and costs around $10. Many are a night when I get to bed and my baby is sleeping with the thing still on her fingertip.

Havanaman
03-24-04, 14:09
Benchseats Rock,

Thanks for your kind words.

I’m intrigued. Whats this finger-toy called, and where can I get one? Any details very much appreciated and I promise to provide a full report on it. I’m seeing this rather exciting young chica at the moment and she is into anything and everything, I’m sure she will appreciate it.

Regards, Havanaman

Benchseats Rock
03-25-04, 21:42
Havanaman:

I will try to find it tonight and take a photo to post for you.

BenchseatsRock

Benchseats Rock
03-26-04, 08:32
Havanaman:

I've found it. It was called a "fingertip massager" or something generically similar to that, and as I said, we bought it at the Discovery Channel Store for $10 - This included the first round of batteries and 3 interchangeable tips with different patterns, just like the Pocket Pocket. I went to the Discovery Channel Store's website, and while they do have several massagers listed (some look like they will so the trick as well) this one was not listed which leads me to believe that it is a generic item for them to sell, and ergo available elsewhere. I would think Duane Reed, Rite-Aid and similar stores would have something workable in stock. The Sharper Image, while very expensive, certainly does (not to mention the warranty) Just for shits and giggles, I think there was an episode of Sex and the City with this particular discussion as a plotline.

I am trying to post the pics now, please bear with me if I am unsuccessfull at first.

There are two of them.

Hope this was helpful :-)

Benchseats Rock
03-26-04, 08:33
Havanaman:

Here is the second pic. I wanted top make sure you saw the band where it attaches to the finger.

Havanaman
03-27-04, 04:52
Benchseats Rock,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to take and post the pics. Very thoughtful. The toy looks cool. One question: have you tried wearing it on Mr. Happy and using it that way? From the pic size, I guess this play would be all external, as the width of Mr. Happy as well as the toy would be too large.

When I get some free time I’ll dedicate an hour looking for this exciting toy.

Thanks once again for the pics and the suggestion.

Regards, Havanaman

Benchseats Rock
03-28-04, 22:41
Havanaman,

Unfortunately this toy's band is wide enough to go around a finger, thats all. Unless you're hung like a pencil you'd need to find something else to wrap around Mr. Happy.

It does sound like a good idea though; Does anyone out there have suggestions? I was looking at the Sybian, but I'd rather buy a new Trap Gun for the same money.

- Benchseats Rock

LukeSkyWanker
03-29-04, 15:48
Hi all, Bought one of the rechargeable Omax vibrators advertised in the press as guaranteed to get an orgasm out of a stone. Don't waste £30.00 very noisy, no power and a funny shape, ok it is well made but so is a cricket bat, best toy I ever bought was a magic bullet drives women wild very powerful and you can insert it anally whilst have a fuck.

May the force be with you..

Benchseats Rock
04-09-04, 20:42
Havanaman,

Don't waste your time looking in a store - I found it for you on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=294&item=3089329718&rd=1

Havanaman
04-13-04, 14:06
Benchseats Rock,

You the man!

Thanks for this: I already hit the “buy” key… Report promised when I get to use it.

Regards, Havanaman

Member #1050
05-10-04, 22:09
Best Pussy Toy when short on dough.

I read infoseek recent loss of employment message.

Fir this tight times, get the cyber sex buddy pussy toy. This toy is awesome. The only danger is that you will not be able to put it down. You can get it at Hustlers in Hollywood. Or any of your web merchants. Here is a pic.

http://www.cyberskintoys.com/catalog/6/product/38.html

Havanaman
05-11-04, 08:41
Member #1050,

Interesting concept. Please excuse my ignorance, it had not occurred to me that such devices existed for men. Always one to experiment I therefore have a couple of questions for you:

* Have you used it?
* You say “...will not be able to put it down..” How do you rate it?
* What about cleaning it when you finish inside it?

Appreciate your report.

Regards, Havanaman

Gorilla69
06-26-04, 20:32
Just got one of these gems. No power involved, just some pube and your hand. I had one of the best orgasms I have EVER had by myself last night!! I could not believe the feelings. A little lube and some experimenting and I was in heaven. Your old lady may even like using it on Mr. Happy...

http://www.libida.com/storepage/sex_toys/man_sex_toy/pussie_galore_male_sex_toy?id=1131515614

I have nothing to do with this web site!

Gorilla

Jordan01
07-29-04, 01:18
When it comes to great sex, I'll admit...I'm greedy. I like 'em big. *grin* Actually, I like 'em WIDE - it's all about the width, not the depth. (In fact, a REALLY long one can be uncomfortable and even painful when in the wrong hands!)

But when it comes to ORGASM....well, that's a whole other story. You can keep your dick, whatever shape or size it is. It's all about the clit. Personally I have never owned a dildo and never will. I have a small (maybe 5 inch) vibrator that has never seen the inside of my body. If I want something inside me, I'll find the real thing. If I want something to bring me to orgasm, I'll use a small but powerful vibrator on my clit.

This is just one girl's opinion, though. Every woman's different.

Havanaman
07-29-04, 05:30
RN,

I think that you are closer to the truth than you realise. Almost 100% of chicas I have been with, where we have used, toys says the same thing.

Indeed, over time, I have adopted a method which uses my dick to stimulate the inside and a good small vibrator to take care of the clit. This was best achieved for me with the classic doggie position and a Rabbit.

Do you find that regardless of which toy you might use, that during orgasm you want to feel something inside you? I mean to say that a lot of chicas tell me that when they orgasm they want to feel “filled”, certainly I can feel their contractions on my dick when they cum.

Can I take this opportunity to thank you: its rare for guys generally to get good information on, about and from a woman. We need educating in this context. So thanks for your input.

Regards, Havanaman

Mickey7
07-30-04, 20:21
Anybody have any experience with a toy called the Swizzle (sp) Stick? I've seen it at the adult superstores and the package reads "the perfect anal tool".

The little lady I get together with likes to have her butt hole played with while she stimulates her clit with a vibrator. We've been doing this for a while and there's only so much that I can do with my tongue and fingers. I'm looking for something to give us a little bit of variety. Hopefully it will lead to anal intercourse

PM me if you have any experience along these lines.

Jordan01
08-04-04, 04:47
Havanaman,
Thank you. :)

"Do you find that regardless of which toy you might use, that during orgasm you want to feel something inside you? I mean to say that a lot of chicas tell me that when they orgasm they want to feel “filled”, certainly I can feel their contractions on my dick when they cum".

Hmmm...this will probably sound odd, but it depends whether there's a man involved or not! If I'm having sex with a man - then, yes. I want exactly the feeling you described; feeling 'filled' during orgasm and squeezing his penis when I cum.

But if I'm with a woman or on my own - for some reason I don't seem to need that 'filled' feeling. Actually, I prefer NOT to have anything inside me. I have absolutely no idea why that is, but there you have it.

Webcams
09-12-04, 12:13
Mickey7; I have used similar toys on my partners, and eventually they go for anal just remember lot's & lot's of lube & go slow.

8ball
10-28-04, 02:52
I have had a few recent experiences, of an unusual nature you folks may enjoy. Years ago I had a dentist recommend “Sonic Care” cordless toothbrushes by name. It seems that they have a very high frequency of oscillation and do a great job cleaning teeth and cost about $100.

When I buy replacement heads I purchase more than one. Recently a lady fried came over for some fun and I got a great idea. Put on a new brush and use the back side on the “little man in the boat”.

Well she nutted about 10 times in 5 minutes. She may be permanently cross-eyed now but she is very grateful, loyal and a smile happy friend for life.

Thinking I may be on to something important. I tried the same thing today with another friend. She told me she planed to get a play station for her kid for Christmas but now they may get an electric tooth brush instead. It was fun, except I thought I might loose a hand getting the tooth brush back. It’s a lot of fun to watch her so happy, very happy.

At the risk of being obvious, it’s a very high quality, very high speed, high power, long lasting cordless device that seems to work wonders on all but a few friends who are in a big hurry and could not be bothered.

As always your results may vary.

It does have a 2-minute automatic shut-off, that may be a good thing.

Zidaho
11-27-04, 21:12
Thanks mongers for the info on this category of little vibrators. I just did a google search and discovered I can buy the Wonder Girl (pocket rocket) for $14.00 and it is water proof. Slightly higher grade model the classic white model for $20.00, and the new iVibe model for $35.00 which is suppose to have a little better motor and thus less noisy. Noise seems to be the biggest complaint, but wow most of the women seem to rave on these little dynamos. There are several other models like the water missle, water rocket, etc. I bought 4-5 as xmas gifts for my naughty little girls. Can't wait to slip one into the Thermas with me, I really love the feeling a woman's contractions around the happy one.

Sorcerer
11-28-04, 21:15
Anyone here use the new Gillette Mach 3 razor - the one with a battery in the handle? Remove the disposable blade, push the button and BINGO - a nice vibrating toy that you can even walk through airport security and not be embarassed! This thing vibrated enough to send any woman up up and away.

Zidaho
12-01-04, 23:36
Starting from left to right, most expensive to most economical:

!) This is Dr. Johnson Pocket Rocket, deluxe model $50.00. not waterproof. Notice rubber beads on top, considered less durable to metal beads.

2) Water Dancer; $30. relatively quiet but over priced IMO.

3) Water Pro; This is the standard $20.00 model metal beads, and water proof, I think it's a good value.

4) Wonder Girl; this is a very good value as well, $15.00. However, there is another one out there that is $15.00 but it has a nylon wrist cord which is better as many women use this in the tub or shower. THey apparently break if dropped.

Some women (on the web sites) have commented about the noise but I don't think they are that loud. Gave one of the Water Pros to my secretary the other day, she commented this morning that it was the best vibrator she has ever used. Ha, ha.

Tadpole
02-21-05, 05:43
Hi Guys.

I've tried a variety of artificial vaginas, in the pointless aim of finding something safer and more satisfying than a real pussy. The fact that I'm posting in the WSG forum says plenty - nothing beats a woman!

However, I can relay some useful experience with toys.

The gel type 'conventional' toys in the shops have a hopelessly short 'barrel'. Despite the fact that they stretch like crazy -- to accomodate a penis in a pencil sized barrel - I still find I bust out the end into the vibes separate chamber.

As for cheap latex toys with glued seams - OUCH!

Anyway, I strongly recommend the Venus 2000 reciever. The Venus is made by the same team that make the Sybian - a BIG, powerful toy for ladies.
Anyway - the complete Venus kit is not needed - just the receiver.

The full venus kit includes a machine that uses air pressure/vacuum inside the reciever to pump it up and now your shaft (hands-free wanking!).

But the reciever on it's own is great - especially if filled with warm water! (don't use water if attached to the pump kit).

The Venus reciever can be ordered in a size to suit - length and width.
But as I say, adding warm water to the thing gets the closest thing to a real pussy that I have found. Very nice. And by adding a finger to cover the air/water inlet you can adjust how tight it is on you!

Great toy, but nothing pretty to look at.

It's also easy to clean, and simple to repair once more latex sleeves are needed (you get some spare sleeve material with the reciever anyway)

PsyberZombie
02-28-05, 07:05
A new computer gadget enables someone to apply direct physical stimulation sexually to another person over the Internet, thus advancing "cybersex" far beyond its previous limitation of mere words and pictures

According to a September report on Wired.com, the vibrating "Sinulator," with wireless receiver, can be activated remotely at different speeds and force by a spouse or anyone else who uses the device's password at Sinulator's Web site, and that manipulation can be done not only by keyboard and mouse, but by a male placing the Sinulator's transmitting sleeve ("Interactive Fleshlight") over his penis and thrusting at his (or the recipient's) preferred speed and force

"Thus," summarized the Wired writer, "a man can be thrusting in Cleveland while a woman is penetrated in Seattle."

Oh , and if you don't have a girl to have cyber·sex with , they provide those , too !!

http://www.sinulate.com/

http://www.sinulatorcams.com/

Sybian Junkie
03-05-05, 20:14
After rep-ing The Sinulator for over a year now and talking to many folks that own one, I am almost convinced that The Sinulator is a piece of junk. The image I have posted is the internet's remotely controlled toy of the future. It has a console that controls the unit via the internet, and can be used while camming easily. What I will be setting up in the near future is a Cam Studio For Escorts and I will be encouraging the gals to check out these units. The Sinulator is nothing more than a low end multi funtion vibe remotely controlled by way of a port on your computer.
See this for an interesting link.

http://www.slashdong.org/

The new age machine
http://www.rate-a-stripper.com/images/top-secret.jpg

A new computer gadget enables someone to apply direct physical stimulation sexually to another person over the Internet, thus advancing "cybersex" far beyond its previous limitation of mere words and pictures

According to a September report on Wired.com, the vibrating "Sinulator," with wireless receiver, can be activated remotely at different speeds and force by a spouse or anyone else who uses the device's password at Sinulator's Web site, and that manipulation can be done not only by keyboard and mouse, but by a male placing the Sinulator's transmitting sleeve ("Interactive Fleshlight") over his penis and thrusting at his (or the recipient's) preferred speed and force

"Thus," summarized the Wired writer, "a man can be thrusting in Cleveland while a woman is penetrated in Seattle."

Oh , and if you don't have a girl to have cyber·sex with , they provide those , too !!

http://www.sinulate.com/

http://www.sinulatorcams.com/

Rock the Room
03-23-05, 15:52
Has any one used a cock ring? If so can you report on the experience?

speaks2all
05-09-05, 03:32
Has any one used a cock ring? If so can you report on the experience?I use them all the time. Its important that it does not fit to tight. Makes you thicker and harder.

Dont try to take it off after you cum (yes you will stay hard even after), wait until all the blood has left your cock.

The harness types are nice (made of leather) but can be resticting.

Stay away from the metal ones they can burst a vein. Yeah what happens is the cock ring holds the blood back (blood enters through center veins and leaves through veins, closest to your skin so thus the ring keeps it from returning right away to your heart)

Are they safe? Yeah, I've been using em for twenty years now.

Putting together a page with homemade sex toys that peeps have made and sent me pics of Ill share the url when the page is done.

Speaks

Frank Booth
06-22-05, 10:34
Just finished reading Shogun (James Clavell) and got a rise out of the extensive use of sex toys by Japanese in the early 1600's. Geishas had a large selection of them in their houses, many for their own pleasure.

Best Tx Monger
11-15-05, 18:55
Has any one used a cock ring? If so can you report on the experience?
I have never used such novelty but it would seem to me that the circulation of blood would be an issue. Add me the list of someone to report on experience, I have become curious myself.

PsyberZombie
11-25-05, 09:22
http://www.ifleshlight.com/cartoon.gif

Intro·ducing = The Amazing Flesh·Light (http://www.ifleshlight.com/video/) !!!

.... I wonder how many Posters we'll never see here again be·cause of this contraption ??

Carl White
12-29-05, 08:47
Does anybody know where I can get an Hitachi Magic Wand? I searched their web-site with no luck. Playboy magazine rates it as the best vibrator on the market. My local store has never heard of it either.

Carl White
12-30-05, 08:41
Because of positive reviews I purchased a Pocket Rocket for $29.99 yesterday. My wife tried it last night and it totally ruined her abiity to orgasm. She said her clitoris felt "numb" after.

What are we doing wrong? Maybe it's TOO powerful for her? Any advise?

Vargr
01-14-06, 12:03
Because of positive reviews I purchased a Pocket Rocket for $29.99 yesterday. My wife tried it last night and it totally ruined her abiity to orgasm. She said her clitoris felt "numb" after.

What are we doing wrong? Maybe it's TOO powerful for her? Any advise?That can happen. Try less direct stimulation -- don't put it on the clit, start at the inner thigh and work up, or maybe around the anus.

Carl White
01-18-06, 17:08
thanks Varg,
I'll give it another try. I was almost going to give up on getting a reply. This thread is dead.

thanks again

Thencame Brnsn
01-19-06, 12:39

What are we doing wrong? Maybe it's TOO powerful for her? Any advise?

..and cheaper is the smaller version of the Blue Dolphin. Should set you back about $12 - $14. My lady loves it.

Good luck

pb

Hayday
01-19-06, 17:32
Had mine two days,and yes it has paid for itself already....

WoodZiLLa
01-29-06, 03:27
A local "fun-shop" had a point of sale display of cock rings with little vibrators on them. They looked like little garrot rings that keep the blood in the penis along with a little thick pencil diameter vibrator that sits perpindicular to the penis at the base. Looks like it would provide direct dlitoral stimulation as well as turn your schlong into a robo-cock.

Have any of you tried one of these. I think it was only about $7

Orangecrush
02-16-06, 15:35
Yep. It worked pretty well after my girlfriend stopped laughing at it. The switch was hard to turn on and I didn't use the longer strap to wrap around my balls, but it did the trick.

Crawler One
03-22-06, 09:15
Anyone have any experience with a vibrator toy, I think it is called Jack Rabbit? Longer end rotates and smaller end vibrates on the outside as u insert the rotating end.

Trunk Monkey
04-20-06, 01:43
http://www.ifleshlight.com/cartoon.gif

Intro·ducing = The Amazing Flesh·Light (http://www.ifleshlight.com/video/)

I wonder how many Posters we'll never see here again be·cause of this contraption ??Holy shmoly, I just purchased a flesh light. That's right my friends a FLESH LIGHT. My life has now completely changed. Basically, you soak it in warm water. Then you put astro glide in it & astro glide on your pee pee.

Then get yourself hard by watching porn. then insert your pee pee into the pink clit like opening. WOWSER!!!!!

It felt like the best BJ I have ever gotten. Then I wedged it in my blanket & fucked it like it was a biiaatch. WOW!! I filled it up with jizz.

Greatest $60 bucks I've ever spent. I plan on buying it some flowers tommorow. Maybe some candy.

I is in love my friends!

TM gonna blaze some trees.

Benchseats Rock
05-12-06, 17:44
Anyone have any experience with a vibrator toy, I think it is called Jack Rabbit? Longer end rotates and smaller end vibrates on the outside as u insert the rotating end.

It's good, but not industrial good as far as durability. It's the middle tier of the pricing range so its not complete shit either. Invest in the next better model.

It'll set you back $70 or so, but worth every penny. I'm blanking on the name but I seem to remember its white and has "pearl" in its title or something like that.

I'll double check this weekend and let you know.

BR

Chocha Monger
08-16-06, 23:32
Crawler One,

You mean the Impulse Jack Rabbit, I recently bought one for a trip. Bench Seats, is right it's pretty durable for the price. I paid around $70 including shipping. It's good fun for the ladies. Here is a picture and description of one. http://www.southernseductress.com//product_info.php?cPath=22_65&products_id=1083

It's supposed to be an improvement over the original Jack Rabbit which made its debut in a Sex and the City episode where one of the chicks got addicted to her Rabbit and her friends had a hard time getting her to leave her appartment.

Steve M
10-30-06, 12:45
A question for mongers & providers alike:

I heard mention of cock rings and started looking around a bit. Now I am REALLY curious...

Can any of you share your experience with them?

Providers, what do you think??

Thanks

Benchseats Rock
10-30-06, 13:16
A question for mongers & providers alike:

I heard mention of cock rings and started looking around a bit. Now I am REALLY curious...

Can any of you share your experience with them?

Providers, what do you think??

Thanks

Start with rubber before you move to steel, make sure you have the right size, and go s l o w l y unless you want to know what real pain is.

Benchseats Rock

Baltimonger
10-30-06, 18:22
According to a guy who does the bondage thing with his wife (Black Rose Society) I once met: If you buy cock rings, the best place to get them is Lowe's or Home Depot in the section with all the chainmaking stuff. They have the same metal rings for a fraction of what you'd pay online or in a sex store. You could then buy a bunch of different ones without paying out the ass for them.

They work good for men who have trouble maintaining an erection as well as for the BDSM fetishes.

Benchseats Rock
10-30-06, 22:02
According to a guy who does the bondage thing with his wife (Black Rose Society) I once met: If you buy cock rings, the best place to get them is Lowe's or Home Depot in the section with all the chainmaking stuff. They have the same metal rings for a fraction of what you'd pay online or in a sex store. You could then buy a bunch of different ones without paying out the ass for them.

They work good for men who have trouble maintaining an erection as well as for the BDSM fetishes.

You can do it, we can help. I love the implications here, now more than ever. Just make sure that in the interest of saving a buck or two you skip over the rubber rng adjustment period and make sure above all else that the HD rings are polished metal. And shave first too....

Horny Yankee
01-20-07, 18:14
A few years ago, I was out looking for some pussy, and could not get any. So I stopped by a video store. Bought something called cyberskin. Paid 60 dolllars for it. I then brought it home, I used some lube and then fucked it like crazy. It really felt like a women. But after banging it like crazy for a few days. It did not feel the same as when I first bought it. So I tossed it out. After a few nights. But it was worth the money, atleast it didn't talk back or try to rip me off.

Sexlove
07-25-07, 05:12
I have always wanted more in my sex life: more excitement, more foreplay and to trying new things, but never had the courage to try something new. Then I accidentally found a very interesting website:

www.mykinkyshop.com
MyKinkyShop - Your Sex Shop
Sex Fun starts with Great Toys
Order Now & Enjoy Instant 30% Off!
Special Deals - 30% OFF
15% Discount COUPON on ALL ITEMS
(enter coupon "15off")

I bought a sex toy from this website and I was amazed by how it changed my sex life. But now I have got used to it and want to try something else. Can you help me and give me some suggestions.

MSkid
01-24-08, 11:12
Was curious to know if any of you guys have ever tried a prostate massager. From what the web site is describing is almost too good to be true. Through the years I've little to no anal play but sounds like I may have really been missing something.
Web site I discovered for prostate massager.

http://www.aneros.com/default.php

Daka1
02-09-08, 08:24
I've tried the Aneros. While I haven't "seen god" using it, I don't consider it a rip-off either. I think it works best combined with other action, female and/or other toys.

The basic models run about 45 bucks, so it's not too expensive to try out to see if you like it.

The very best prostate massage though, is from the finger of a pretty girl, who will also do a HJ or BJ at the same time.

Daka1
02-09-08, 10:57
I have been happily using two Internet companies for many years:

J.T.'s Stockroom - http://catalog.stockroom.com/home.aspx

Blowfish - http://www.blowfish.com/

Both offer good selection, good quality, good pricing, and fast service. Complete, full-color catalogs are available, frequently featuring stunning models.

Items include toys, fetish and BDSM gear, sex enhancers, books, comics, and movies.

Sex toys available include many different types of vibrators (innie and outie, battery-powered and plug-in), anal toys, sex slings, sex cushons, fucking machines, etc. Also, toy cleaners, lubes, and safe-sex supplies.

Valentine's Day sales in progress.

[My only connection with these companies is as a satisfied customer.]

Daka1
02-15-08, 23:45
The United States Fifth Circuit Court has just ruled that it is no longer illegal for Texans to play with sex toys!

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/offbeat/2008/02/selling_sex_toys_now_legal_in.html?nav=rss_blog

Daka1
02-20-08, 07:32
Here are a couple of books on sex toys. Both are in the $15 range.

The Many Joys of Sex Toys - The Ultimate How-to Handbook for Couples and Singles, by Anne Semans

The Adventurous Couple's Guide to Sex Toys, by Violet Blue

You should be able to find and order these items on the Internet.

Play Safe

D

Daka1
03-02-08, 09:17
Just to illustrate what I meant when I said that Blowfish and Stockroom have good service.

I ordered several items from each of these companies on Wednesday and received them on Saturday, three days later - a toy, some fetish postcards, and some dvds.

[The usual disclaimer applies - I'm just a happy customer.]

RediMax42
09-19-08, 13:05
Just to illustrate what I meant when I said that Blowfish and Stockroom have good service.

I ordered several items from each of these companies on Wednesday and received them on Saturday, three days later - a toy, some fetish postcards, and some dvds.

[The usual disclaimer applies - I'm just a happy customer.]I placed an order w/ Blowfish and it seemed to get lost, lots of follow up to get it sorted out.

My experience.

R Consultant
09-20-08, 05:49
I have ordered all the stuff I have ever gotten from Adam & Eve and XTC online. I have never had any problems with anything I have ever ordered. Theres also a few smaller shops that link off these reviews of products that arent that bad either.

Hope that helps.

Happy Hunting..

I placed an order w/ Blowfish and it seemed to get lost, lots of follow up to get it sorted out.

My experience.

Lonely Mandy
11-06-08, 05:56
Find you guys love sex toys a lot. I'm new about sex toys but I heard that it is fun and self satisfying whenever you need to pleasure yourself. LOL

Verotica
11-09-08, 20:59
Find you guys love sex toys a lot. I'm new about sex toys but I heard that it is fun and self satisfying whenever you need to pleasure yourself. LOLMandy, the very best thing about toys is sharing them. I have a full toy box, and only ever use two or three by myself. The rest are for my partners to experiment with - hopefully on me, but sometimes even on themselves!

Kitty Chaser
11-13-08, 13:17
I just read that there is currently a battle in Texas to make sex toys illegal throughout the state and that the case may end up going to the Supreme Court! According to the article, an old law forbade the sale of sex toys in the state but it was overturned only to be challenged again recently. I know Texas is a bit crazy in some ways but always thought they were pretty libertarian in nature.

I'm sure that the initiative will fail and that sex toys big and small will continue to be sold, but reading stuff like this sure makes you think that we are living in a mad, mad world. How could the ban of sex toys ever have been considered constitutional in the first place? I think its time to move to Canada.

Thickx
01-12-09, 12:30
Hope you all could help me out with a recommendation. I have been trying to find a multi speed/multi purpose toy for the misses and I. We lit the pocket rocket for the clit stimulation but we are also trying to find a G spot stimulator. So what We want is something that can be used on both that has multi speeds. Let me know

Benchseats Rock
01-12-09, 12:53
You can buy them in Texas, they're just labeled as "novelties."

Bench

I just read that there is currently a battle in Texas to make sex toys illegal throughout the state and that the case may end up going to the Supreme Court! According to the article, an old law forbade the sale of sex toys in the state but it was overturned only to be challenged again recently. I know Texas is a bit crazy in some ways but always thought they were pretty libertarian in nature.

I'm sure that the initiative will fail and that sex toys big and small will continue to be sold, but reading stuff like this sure makes you think that we are living in a mad, mad world. How could the ban of sex toys ever have been considered constitutional in the first place? I think its time to move to Canada.

Daka1
01-13-09, 09:18
Hope you all could help me out with a recommendation. I have been trying to find a multi speed/multi purpose toy for the misses and I. We lit the pocket rocket for the clit stimulation but we are also trying to find a G spot stimulator. So what We want is something that can be used on both that has multi speeds. Let me know
You could try the Hitachi Magic Wand with the Gee Whiz attachment.

The Magic Wand is a powerful (some say too powerful) two-speed plug-in vibrator with a large, somewhat soft, tennis-ball-sized head. The attachment (available from several different companies under different names) is for G-spot and prostate stimulation.

I've bought three Magic Wands so far, and they're all still going strong years later.

D

RediMax42
12-22-09, 18:05
Easy to have available, and always appreciated...

You could try the Hitachi Magic Wand with the Gee Whiz attachment.

The Magic Wand is a powerful (some say too powerful) two-speed plug-in vibrator with a large, somewhat soft, tennis-ball-sized head. The attachment (available from several different companies under different names) is for G-spot and prostate stimulation.

I've bought three Magic Wands so far, and they're all still going strong years later.

D

Shogun Hua
12-27-09, 21:55
Has anyone tried Tenga sex toys? I've had a good experience w/ Fleshlights. I found that the stamina trainer model was a good value, not sure where I bought it on line, but got it on sale.

Darksideofjae
05-26-10, 11:03
I picked this up several months ago from A&E and My Goodness is this thing wonderful. It is the perfect amount of suction and with the right lube will feel like the real thing. I picked it up on sale and with regular cleanings this thing provides great service.

Olindo12
09-06-10, 09:20
Sex toys are the best one to play with.

Prof Self Help
12-19-10, 16:48
I picked this up several months ago from A&E and My Goodness is this thing wonderful. It is the perfect amount of suction and with the right lube will feel like the real thing. I picked it up on sale and with regular cleanings this thing provides great service.Couldn't agree with you more. Not only is it much better than Fleshlight. It feels so LIFE-LIKE. I mean, a thing can be best but still not good enough. not this one.

The stimulation and organism are simply Mind-boggling. Does not require much lube either. But apply all over the inside surface. You are set for life.

Good thing it comes in 3 different sizes. So no one should feel left out.

Prof Self Help
12-19-10, 16:57
A few years ago, I was out looking for some pussy, and could not get any. So I stopped by a video store. Bought something called cyberskin. Paid 60 dolllars for it. I then brought it home, I used some lube and then fucked it like crazy. It really felt like a women. But after banging it like crazy for a few days. It did not feel the same as when I first bought it. So I tossed it out. After a few nights. But it was worth the money, atleast it didn't talk back or try to rip me off.Were you cleaning it according to instructions? Did you use SOAP? Lot of them ask NOT to be cleaned by any soap etc. Just plain warm water.

VatoLoco1
01-21-11, 11:26
Hey guys,

At first. I can t imgaine life without sextoys. I luv it. I tried a lot of shops out there. But to be honest. I made a lot of bad experiences. Most of ém are trading a very low quality. Most of those gadgets I bought didn t even last longer than 2 or 3 month. Thaank god, I found a good international online store http://my-sex-toys.net. They got a lot of very good stuff from dildos over sexy- and fetishwear to analplugs and fleshlights. I always found what I was searching for. The prices are acceptable. And as their support team told me they got large price discounts for american customers.

So, have fun tryin'it out kiss Susie

Vannessang
01-25-11, 04:41
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BWalker
03-03-11, 02:03
I enjoy masterbating with astroglide, a huge dildo and lots of vibration. Had the most intense orgasm with huge dildo deep in my ass while using coke. I will do this for hours. I am so into it. You should try it.

VatoLoco1
03-05-11, 03:49
Hey guys,

At first. I can t imgaine life without sextoys. I luv it. I tried a lot of shops out there. But to be honest. I made a lot of bad experiences. Most of ém are trading a very low quality. Most of those gadgets I bought didn t even last longer than 2 or 3 month. Thaank god, I found a good international online store my-sex-toys. They got a lot of very good stuff from dildos over sexy- and fetishwear to analplugs and fleshlights. I always found what I was searching for. The prices are acceptable. And as their support team told me they got large price discounts for american customers.

So, have fun tryin'it out kiss SusieHey guys. I found another great store. I bought all my Christmas stuff from there. Large product range of sextoys, and they are delivering directly from the USA which contains fast and free shipping. Just try.

http://pinkbunny.de

Kiss Susie

Zombified
03-08-11, 20:34
I picked this up several months ago from A&E and My Goodness is this thing wonderful. It is the perfect amount of suction and with the right lube will feel like the real thing. I picked it up on sale and with regular cleanings this thing provides great service.It is not long enough. Feels good but the deep throat stroker feels better. I do get annoyed coming out the other side if I go "deep" or am not careful. Both are also very tight and need a good bit of lube.

ToeLover
07-27-11, 17:46
Has anyone tried Tenga sex toys? I've had a good experience w/ Fleshlights. I found that the stamina trainer model was a good value, not sure where I bought it on line, but got it on sale.I have tried a variety of Tenga masturbators including the deep throat cup, and the 6 pack variety eggs. I love the lube that comes with these products. It is a thicker lube and less watery than I am used to. In any case, the single-use masturbators are quite expensive (bought mine on amazon) , so you have to weigh that option. The "eggs" are reusable and are pretty cool. I like the fact that these toys are more "loose-fitting" than your typical silicone pocket pussy with a small hole all the way through. Just my. 02 but I figured it would be a good place to start for my first post on the forum.

Prof Self Help
08-07-11, 19:20
Buy the Super Head Honcho. You will love it. You will throw away the other high priced ones you have. I did.

But remember, the same company also makes the Head Honcho. Which is smaller than Super Head Honcho. But is no match to the Super Head Honcho. Even though the names are similar, they differ a lot in hardness, texture and design. So if you have a Head Honcho. Whether you are impressed by it or not. You are missing out if you do not buy the Super Head Honcho.

Jotnez
12-04-11, 14:13
Where can I see pictures?

RegalFreeman
02-16-12, 23:49
Anyone have opinions on the Mr. Marcus Pussy Fluffer. I hear it's like a budget fleshlight.

Assmanoh
04-15-12, 18:51
Venus 2000 with remote, for sale.

This comes with everything except the "receiver" which you don't want mine anyhow. You give them your measurement of your erect cock and they sell you the right size. Plus they have multiple ones available (cock, nipples, head, etc).

Contact me via PM if you're interested. If you don't know what it is. Look at their website. Made by the same people that make the Sybian.

ShadyPowers
10-17-12, 13:28
I have been using toys since 15 years! The last on is the Rabbit vibrator. It's just a chill out! OMG. I bought most of my toys online.

http://amazonsextoys.tk/

It is discreet, secure and 100% privacy. I'am great fan of anal beads too. Ladies let me know if you need any help on toys.

Pie4me
10-20-12, 16:11
I own a sybian and from time to time get girls to ride. I'm thinking of getting a black majik. Does anyone have experiance with it? Tough to clean, find attachments?

SBeyondExquisi
06-06-13, 11:50
I bought a vibrator from this site "http://beyonndexquisitesblog.wordpress.com/" which gave me a really good deal, if your in the market for one check them out"

Vaquero2
06-21-13, 13:38
I was hoping to read some good reports on toys here, but most posts look pretty old and / or they are spammers who want to recommend a link. *sigh*

Any good / favorite toys, folks? I'll share a few thoughts.

My girl and I have the Liberator sex ramps, which we usually every once in a while for something a little different. Good quality.

I'm still trying to find a decent cock ring with a small vibe for clit-stimulation but we have had a hard time finding one that will last and that isn't too small. The last one that I bought stops doing a steady vibe after 3 minutes. Quite annoying.

My girl bought one called the Clitoral Hummer from vibrator warehouse which has a unique shape at the end. Still working well after a year. .

We also bought something called the Gyrating Rockin' Enhancer from adameve (sku 054K). The rubber cover that goes over the vibe was WAY too small to go over my shaft so we just use it without the rubber cover, and it's pretty good. Love having the remote control.

Banders
10-09-13, 23:12
If anybody reads this they need to get a wevibe. It is unbelievable. Bought one for my girl its a you shaped vibrator that when inserted vibraes both her clit and g spot. After using it to warm her up I enter and whoo. It is fantastic.

Secret Novelty Store
10-11-13, 09:50
We are having a great Sale on Adult Toy's for the next 3 day's, please review our site and if you are a member of USASG let us know so we can give you an extra 10% off on any purchase. Before you place a order send me a e-mail about the item or items so I can send you a special code so you get the extra 10% off for being a member of USASG.

Thank you,

Staff of Secret Novelty Store.

www.secretnoveltystore.com

secretnoveltystore@gmail.com

Secret Novelty Store
10-12-13, 13:26
If you like to play with Toy's or your mate likes Toy's, please review our site

We are having a great Sale on Adult Toy's for the next 3 day's, please review our site and if you are a member of USASG let us know so we can give you an extra 10% off on any purchase. Before you place a order send me a e-mail about the item or items so I can send you a special code so you get the extra 10% off for being a member of USASG.

Thank you,

Staff of Secret Novelty Store.

www.secretnoveltystore.com

secretnoveltystore@gmail.com

This isn't spam, Rhonda sought permission to post in here. Since she's offering a discount to you guys I thought it was a good thing. If any of you guys order anything be sure to post on quality and service.

Molly get one of those swing things if you come visit me in Argentina.

A2

Secret Novelty Store
10-18-13, 19:17
Where can I see pictures?Hi, as I posted it in the title line, www.secretnoveltystore.com we run sales all the time and you can review all the photos of all the product lines and we thank you in advance for visiting our site, we will help you everyway we can to have a pleasant shopping experience with secret novelty store.

Secret Novelty Store
11-01-13, 09:51
Hi to All.

Ok, we are having a Santa Adult Toy Sale, starting November 1, 2013 till December 14,2013, so if you would like to buy a nice adult item or items for the Love of your life, please stop by Secret Novelty Store and review all the great items. We are offering 15% off all items, plus we will ship any order Free that is over $30.00 in the lower 48 States of the USA. Our Santa is standing by to help you with that special adult gift item. www.secretnoveltystore.com.

Happy Holidays,

Rhonda

JacobAdom
09-12-14, 04:45
Hi Guy's.

How many peoples like sex toys I need a surway on this topic?

http://sextoysperth.com.au

Andrew86
01-26-15, 10:48
Hi guys!

Let me introduce http://www.toydemon.com/ to you!

ToyDemon offers the most variety of best quality sex toys from around the world and is the biggest asian novelty shop in America.

Great deals with the best prices. Also they always provide fast and discreet delivery.

Thanks!

Wiregrass
02-17-15, 23:29
That sounds more like an advertisement than an endorsement.

Scott Louise
04-01-15, 00:17
Well I have a good experience with dildo that is my favorite sex toy ever and I got it from pleasureplayz.

Wiregrass
04-05-15, 12:22
Well Mr Scott, the specific purpose of this forum is to discuss toys. So tell us all about it.

Somewhere on this site I've discussed the FleshLite. In a brief recap, it's a waste of your money. On another part I discussed the Mona something or other vibrator that I found on Amazon ($95?), that drives my wife wild. If anyone needs more info on it you can PM me and I'll see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: I found it, it's a LELO Mona 2 Luxury G-Spot Vibrator.

Rick907
07-17-15, 13:13
SexySpiceStore.com

Just FYI.

Cromax
11-23-15, 09:52
SexySpiceStore.com

Just FYI.I prefer to buy from EdenFantasys.com.

Wiregrass
12-22-15, 22:00
I prefer reading actual reviews over sales presentations.

VB012
03-18-16, 15:47
Researched and purchased this toy a few months ago. Paid $100. Nice well made toy. Runs a long time on rechargeable battery. The second motor (controllable via a remote).

Provides stimulation for my partner hence the "Duo" designation. Waterproof and easy to clean. Several vibe modes are fun to play with but I usually use the steady vibe mode.

The intensity control works well. I use my Pulse primarily to practice edging / ejaculatory control and to build up a good load for upcoming appointments. Have routinely gotten to.

An hour or more of play time after some considerable practice. Occasionally I'll move on to completion but more often than not I choose to turn it off. The Pulse is a little noisy.

,not too bad but hardly silent. The control buttons on the side of the device can be a little difficult to push through the plastic rubber cover but nothing insurmountable after a.

Little practice. It can be used hands free and with or without lube. Combine with an Aneros prostate massager for more advanced training / pleasure.

Train well gents!

MakerOfStuff
05-09-17, 19:31
[Deleted by Admin]

2, can I sell here?

[Deleted by Admin]

Yes, use the contact us link to inquire about purchasing an ad.

A2

MaryH
10-06-17, 17:39
Hi, Guy's, As stated in subject line, we have a system showing where we are getting hits looking at our site and we thank you so much for reviewing our site, I guess you might not feel right about sending us feedback in our contact area on our site, so please do me a favor and post on here in the reply area about our site if you see things you would like for us to change or maybe you think we need to fix something, any information you want to post will be a big help.

Thank you,

Mary H.

Product Manager.

http://www.adults4xxx.com

P.S. This is a photo of me and I model from time to time for our site, please let me know if I can help you find an item and I will do my best to help.

Lintoy
10-24-17, 21:07
Have found on the Internet a Sex Shop that offers a lot of Sex Toys (http://lingerie-sextoy.adultshopping.com). Returned 30 days, shipping charges, shipping time are fine. I would like to order some Sex Toys. But still I am still insecure, as I usually go to the Sex Shop in the city. My question to you, can I order without problems, secure, online? Would be great if I get from you some information.

Best regards.

Angelina.

Steven Bieber
10-31-17, 22:04
There is a lot adult toy store online. You have to check whether the seller can guarantee your privacy and whether it is a reliable company.

LoveSashaEvans
02-04-18, 00:27
I was given a Rabbit as a pre-Christmas gift. I love it so much and it is the best toy that I have ever owned. I am currently using Duracell and Energizer AAA batteries (it takes two so I use one of each). I have used it a few times since I have received it and it shut down on me last month. The power button glows red to let me know it is on, but when I press the vibration menu button it doesn't do anything. I have tried switching the batteries around but it did not work. Maybe I just need brand new batteries? What batteries are best for the Rabbit so that it lasts long?

Maybe I should look into getting a rechargeable one but I absolutely adore the material on this one. I can't describe it but it is very smooth and has a nice feel.

JaggOff
02-04-18, 12:57
I was given a Rabbit as a pre-Christmas gift. I love it so much and it is the best toy that I have ever owned. I am currently using Duracell and Energizer AAA batteries (it takes two so I use one of each). I have used it a few times since I have received it and it shut down on me last month. The power button glows red to let me know it is on, but when I press the vibration menu button it doesn't do anything. I have tried switching the batteries around but it did not work. Maybe I just need brand new batteries? What batteries are best for the Rabbit so that it lasts long?

Maybe I should look into getting a rechargeable one but I absolutely adore the material on this one. I can't describe it but it is very smooth and has a nice feel.I would try a new set of batteries but from what I've read you shouldn't mix brands of batteries. Also, don't mix old and new batteries. If you're thinking about buying rechargeable batteries for your rabbit don't bother, they're not strong enough to last very long in a device such as a vibrating toy.

Head First
02-04-18, 14:52
Hi, Guy's, As stated in subject line, we have a system showing where we are getting hits looking at our site and we thank you so much for reviewing our site, I guess you might not feel right about sending us feedback in our contact area on our site, so please do me a favor and post on here in the reply area about our site if you see things you would like for us to change or maybe you think we need to fix something, any information you want to post will be a big help.

Thank you,

Mary H.

Product Manager.

http://www.adults4xxx.com

P.S. This is a photo of me and I model from time to time for our site, please let me know if I can help you find an item and I will do my best to help.MaryH. Hi. I noticed you posted a couple of reports. They were interesting. But now crickets. Sup? If you're still in the biz you should post some more reports. Make them about anything. Get some reports under your belt to build up your cred. Become a senior. USASexguide.info could be a huge help to you and your company if you do it right. Here are some stats I pulled from it's front page.

Stats:

Members: 510,827.

Topics: 18,447.

Reports: 3,370,324.

Online Users: 1,893.

Members: 428.

Guests: 1,465.

Most users ever online was 2,588 on 11-26-17.

Check it out. Even right now.

And if the pic you posted is actually you, there's no telling what would / could happen. Find a way to include one of your pics every now and then. We're guys. We like to look at pictures.

You could hit it big.

ZigBang1
02-05-18, 10:46
I agree with everything that Jagg offered and I would also add that you might want to try lithium type batteries. They cost a little more but def last longer. But I'm not so sure that there might not be something wrong with your rabbit. Let me know if you need help.

Maybe I should look into getting a rechargeable one but I absolutely adore the material on this one. I can't describe it but it is very smooth and has a nice feel.

LoveSashaEvans
02-10-18, 14:18
I would try a new set of batteries but from what I've read you shouldn't mix brands of batteries. Also, don't mix old and new batteries. If you're thinking about buying rechargeable batteries for your rabbit don't bother, they're not strong enough to last very long in a device such as a vibrating toy.I will try the new batteries first and hopefully it will work. It would be disappointing to have to get rid of it.

MaryH
05-22-18, 11:32
Hello, I know this site has been down for some time, however, we have had ads in the classified area on here and we have done business and we thank you so much to the folks that have bought adult products. At this time we are having some major issues with our site and it might take a few weeks to get things right and working in the right manner. We have been sending refunds back to people that have been buying lately so we wanted to post a note asking NO One To Buy from our site at this time if you do we will send your money back once we get things fixed we will post a note that we are open to taking orders again. Yes, our site is up and running but we have issues that need to be fixed before we want people buying again, sorry for the screw-up but can't be helped.

Thank you,

Mary Hunter.

Product Manager.

Adults 4 XXX.

Wiregrass
05-23-18, 12:32
That's a different post; thank you for the honesty.

Once back up may you prosper well.

JoelLien
06-05-18, 04:34
I going to get a sexy sex doll (https://www.usexdoll.com), perhaps I should go to sex doll brothel for once trial. I noted there opened one in Amsterdam. Yes, I should go. Then I can order a new one online. I have checked with vendors, they can help to arrange the discreet carton without any mark, no one knows what it is in. I am happy to realize it.

JuliettaPink
08-14-18, 06:56

Maybe I should look into getting a rechargeable one but I absolutely adore the material on this one. I can't describe it but it is very smooth and has a nice feel.Hi! Rechargeable vibrators are too much convinient. I'd rather like this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DMQCT74. Great experience. It's lovely and funny!

LucienSear
09-18-18, 07:30

Maybe I should look into getting a rechargeable one but I absolutely adore the material on this one. I can't describe it but it is very smooth and has a nice feel.Hi LoveSashaEvans.

Long lasting batteries are there you can buy from here https://amzn.to/2PFkHPS but, I prefer sex dolls, yeah I do accept that it is little more expensive compared to other sex toys but trust me dolls gives you realistic feeling of sex. Before even I was using vibrators, but I got bored of it. I was not knowing that we can get men sex dolls too, one of my friend ordered it from https://pickupsexdolls.com/male-sex-dolls they are pretty good. Quality of dolls is great I'm waiting for other different patterns which is gone get filled in next month you can check out.

LucienSear
09-18-18, 07:33
Long lasting batteries are there you can buy from here https://amzn.to/2PFkHPS but, I prefer sex dolls, yeah I do accept that it is little more expensive compared to other sex toys but trust me dolls gives you realistic feeling of sex. Before even I was using vibrators, but I got bored of it. I was not knowing that we can get men sex dolls too, one of my friend ordered it from https://pickupsexdolls.com/male-sex-dolls they are pretty good. Quality of dolls is great I'm waiting for other different patterns which is gone get filled in next month you can check out.

TomC65
12-20-18, 13:14
I going to get a sexy sex doll (https://www.usexdoll.com), perhaps I should go to sex doll brothel for once trial. I noted there opened one in Amsterdam. Yes, I should go. Then I can order a new one online. I have checked with vendors, they can help to arrange the discreet carton without any mark, no one knows what it is in. I am happy to realize it.Honestly, I couldn't agree more. Sex Dolls are on the rise in popularity, but it will take some more time before society accepts them. There is a new documentary about Europe's first sex doll brothel in Barcelona from Vice which I found very interesting. You can watch it here https://video.vice.com/en_uk/video/vice-europes-first-sex-doll-brothel/5a14155f177dd46fc1240669.

I am personally more a fan of small and petite woman, so wouldn't mind to try them once I'm in Barcelona. I've also found this information useful if you're interested in a mini sex doll (https://lovedolls.review/mini-sex-doll/).

Ozlllia
12-21-18, 05:36
Depends on the toy and his preferences.

There are way too many toys https://top10sextoys.com/toys-for-women/ out there to suggest just one, could be a simple plug, a dildo, a vibrator, or even just a prostate stimulator. They can all range in price from less than $10 to over $200 depending on the quality, size, and which one you choose. Best idea is to know what he would like and work from there.

SmileBlowing
04-27-19, 22:08
All-in-One! The Best Waterproof Vibrator Dildo for Clitoris Stimulation, Clit Stimulator 11 Vibration Patterns Quiet Dual Motor Prostate Vibrating Massager for Unisex.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Stimulation-Stimulator-Vibration-Vibrating/dp/B07P2KF26T

HapaBoy86
05-04-19, 00:04
Anyone try those Alien dildos on chicks and if they like them?

Jason Mardid
05-16-19, 04:29
Honestly, I couldn't agree more. Sex Dolls are on the rise in popularity, but it will take some more time before society accepts them. There is a new documentary about Europe's first sex doll brothel in Barcelona from Vice which I found very interesting. You can watch it here https://video.vice.com/en_uk/video/vice-europes-first-sex-doll-brothel/5a14155f177dd46fc1240669.

I am personally more a fan of small and petite woman, so wouldn't mind to try them once I'm in Barcelona. I've also found this information useful if you're interested in a mini sex doll (https://lovedolls.review/mini-sex-doll/).I met a <a href="https://www.24buydoll.com/munecas-realistas-100cm-125cm.html" mini sex doll</ a in the wash doll shop in Spain, more than my imagination.

JeffreyR
02-18-20, 07:51
I wonder if webcam models really enjoy the toys they have inside pussy? I like to communicate with the best models on https://firecams.com/performers/top, and either they stimulate very well, or they really get great pleasure when their toy vibrates.

Member #6280
02-07-21, 02:11
Hi LoveSashaEvans.

Long lasting batteries are there you can buy from here https://amzn.to/2PFkHPS but, I prefer sex dolls, yeah I do accept that it is little more expensive compared to other sex toys but trust me dolls gives you realistic feeling of sex. Before even I was using vibrators, but I got bored of it. I was not knowing that we can get men sex dolls too, one of my friend ordered it from https://pickupsexdolls.com/male-sex-dolls they are pretty good. Quality of dolls is great I'm waiting for other different patterns which is gone get filled in next month you can check out.These rechargeable batteries are great and last a while. Plus you recharge them so. Initial higher purchase. Longer lasting and avoid constantly buying new ones.

https://www.amazon.ca/Panasonic-BK-3HCCA12FA-Pre-Charged-Rechargeable-Batteries/dp/B07MBBW2S1/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=eneloop+batteries&qid=1612678039&s=electronics&sr=1-3.

This type of charger:

https://www.amazon.ca/Rechargeable-Batteries-Advanced-Intelligent-Charging/dp/B07N7KDMDR

LouiseFerrero
02-07-21, 13:49
Hi LoveSashaEvans.

Long lasting batteries are there you can buy from here https://amzn.to/2PFkHPS but, I prefer sex dolls, yeah I do accept that it is little more expensive compared to other sex toys but trust me dolls gives you realistic feeling of sex. Before even I was using vibrators, but I got bored of it. I was not knowing that we can get men sex dolls too, one of my friend ordered it from https://pickupsexdolls.com/male-sex-dolls they are pretty good. Quality of dolls is great I'm waiting for other different patterns which is gone get filled in next month you can check out.I think that most of them are really using the toys.

Check this out and see what I mean: https://filtercams.com/categories/czech/.

LazyAss69
02-22-21, 19:01
Tell me something more about pocket rocket?

TornadosBoy
11-03-21, 09:01
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.In my time, I had fun with toys like that, too. I really liked enjoying them solo. Sometimes I could do it all day long. And it felt great.

JimOltem
11-03-21, 11:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Ranger21
04-15-22, 00:15
Has anyone ever used them? If so what is your experience? I am thinking of getting one to help get harder and extend the time. Any brands that are better than others?

Thanks,

Ranger21.

Johnny Shakes
04-29-22, 02:33
Tell me About For Dildos.

Johnny Shakes
05-06-22, 05:54
Tell me something more about pocket rocket?What? Pocket rocket toy show me?

Cabaret2142
05-10-22, 11:55
Has anyone ever used them? If so what is your experience? I am thinking of getting one to help get harder and extend the time. Any brands that are better than others?.I have a few dildos, from the most normal small with vibration, the size 24 cm by 5 wide more or less and the latest acquisition of those that move everywhere with vibration lights for clitoris and vagina and it is a pleasure to see how they enjoy them hehe, so always has another cock while we fuck.

I have also tried the Chinese balls but today I am not using them much so if you give different ideas to these two options would be great hehe.

I usually buy from this online store - https://pinkcabaret.es/ which is very discreet, but I would like to try some others, if you have more ideas.

Johnny Shakes
06-25-22, 05:17
Long lasting batteries are there you can buy from here https://amzn.to/2PFkHPS but, I prefer sex dolls, yeah I do accept that it is little more expensive compared to other sex toys but trust me dolls gives you realistic feeling of sex. Before even I was using vibrators, but I got bored of it. I was not knowing that we can get men sex dolls too, one of my friend ordered it from https://pickupsexdolls.com/male-sex-dolls they are pretty good. Quality of dolls is great I'm waiting for other different patterns which is gone get filled in next month you can check out.Can you have other doll or you have a only yet?

James2676
07-29-23, 12:44
I'm a healthy 24 yr male exploring prostate play. Right now I am using my lelo hugo and I wanted to spice things up with a new prostate toy. What should I expect when I first use the revo extreme compared to using lelo hugo? Is the revo extreme louder than the hugo with all the settings on max? Will the revo extreme find my prostate once I have it in me or will I have to adjust it? How comfortable is the revo extreme?

MaryEdmun
10-30-23, 11:57
Tell me something more about pocket rocket?What do you mean.