PDA

View Full Version : Utr

BoboFoHoes
08-27-15, 01:44
Has anyone experienced my UTR gem. I got so many people asking for contact info, but no one has said shared anything. I know all those messages were not all BS were they?

Mike9306
08-27-15, 22:32
Has anyone experienced my UTR gem. I got so many people asking for contact info, but no one has said shared anything. I know all those messages were not all BS were they?Check your PMs.

IWish
05-21-22, 18:38
Folks, I have a new utr in Asheville that could use occasional dates to stay ahead of inflation. Short, white, dark hair. 26 yrs old. Has apartment. No drugs. Don't bring any. Former gymnast whose weight fluctuates from skinny to chunky, but always tight bod with no flab or baby damage. Very perky personality with a quick mind. Has a job so schedules need coordinating. Will share number with a trusted senior member. No pics, now or ever (including by you). The plan would be to date her, and if there is mutual approval between the two of you, assume gatekeeper duties to refer only trusted members. I'm not interested in that. So all you gatekeeper wannabees here's your chance. But she doesn't want family and friends to know of her side activity so you'd have to screen good. Lastly, I'd say she's above average in skills, open-minded, and not GPS. Call her Sunshine. Probably can't provide any further info. PM me for digits.

OneWayOut
05-22-22, 09:27
Folks, I have a new utr in Asheville that could use occasional dates to stay ahead of inflation. Short, white, dark hair. 26 yrs old. Has apartment. No drugs. Don't bring any. Former gymnast whose weight fluctuates from skinny to chunky, but always tight bod with no flab or baby damage. Very perky personality with a quick mind. Has a job so schedules need coordinating. Will share number with a trusted senior member. No pics, now or ever (including by you). The plan would be to date her, and if there is mutual approval between the two of you, assume gatekeeper duties to refer only trusted members. I'm not interested in that. So all you gatekeeper wannabees here's your chance. But she doesn't want family and friends to know of her side activity so you'd have to screen good. Lastly, I'd say she's above average in skills, open-minded, and not GPS. Call her Sunshine. Probably can't provide any further info. PM me for digits.Clear out inbox pal, OWO.

MtnPanda
05-22-22, 09:44
Folks, I have a new utr in Asheville that could use occasional dates to stay ahead of inflation. Short, white, dark hair. 26 yrs old. Has apartment. No drugs. Don't bring any. Former gymnast whose weight fluctuates from skinny to chunky, but always tight bod with no flab or baby damage. Very perky personality with a quick mind. Has a job so schedules need coordinating. Will share number with a trusted senior member. No pics, now or ever (including by you). The plan would be to date her, and if there is mutual approval between the two of you, assume gatekeeper duties to refer only trusted members. I'm not interested in that. So all you gatekeeper wannabees here's your chance. But she doesn't want family and friends to know of her side activity so you'd have to screen good. Lastly, I'd say she's above average in skills, open-minded, and not GPS. Call her Sunshine. Probably can't provide any further info. PM me for digits.Tried to message you but your inbox is full sir.

FunPilot
05-26-22, 09:56
Hey I was interested if you wouldn't mind sharing info.

Folks, I have a new utr in Asheville that could use occasional dates to stay ahead of inflation. Short, white, dark hair. 26 yrs old. Has apartment. No drugs. Don't bring any. Former gymnast whose weight fluctuates from skinny to chunky, but always tight bod with no flab or baby damage. Very perky personality with a quick mind. Has a job so schedules need coordinating. Will share number with a trusted senior member. No pics, now or ever (including by you). The plan would be to date her, and if there is mutual approval between the two of you, assume gatekeeper duties to refer only trusted members. I'm not interested in that. So all you gatekeeper wannabees here's your chance. But she doesn't want family and friends to know of her side activity so you'd have to screen good. Lastly, I'd say she's above average in skills, open-minded, and not GPS. Call her Sunshine. Probably can't provide any further info. PM me for digits.

IWish
05-27-22, 18:13
Hey I was interested if you wouldn't mind sharing info.My post specifies trusted senior member. No disrespect but in 6 years on the board you have few reviews. All I can suggest is try harder to contribute.

HandMeSome
10-25-22, 21:35
I'm looking for a clean utr with some flavor to her, I don't have much to trade but I do I know a girl that gives amazing Dt and is a sweet heart.

HandMeSome
10-29-23, 16:42
Folks, I have a new utr in Asheville that could use occasional dates to stay ahead of inflation. Short, white, dark hair. 26 yrs old. Has apartment. No drugs. Don't bring any. Former gymnast whose weight fluctuates from skinny to chunky, but always tight bod with no flab or baby damage. Very perky personality with a quick mind. Has a job so schedules need coordinating. Will share number with a trusted senior member. No pics, now or ever (including by you). The plan would be to date her, and if there is mutual approval between the two of you, assume gatekeeper duties to refer only trusted members. I'm not interested in that. So all you gatekeeper wannabees here's your chance. But she doesn't want family and friends to know of her side activity so you'd have to screen good. Lastly, I'd say she's above average in skills, open-minded, and not GPS. Call her Sunshine. Probably can't provide any further info. PM me for digits.Hey man, is Sunshine still seeing people.

SWMonger
01-31-24, 11:23
I am in Asheville for business for one week in the summertime every year. I am looking for a good UTR if anyone can help out, it is greatly appreciated.

BelmontRacer
02-15-24, 08:35
Hey everyone. I'm out of Charlotte, but in Asheville frequently now. Would love a recommendation. Will treat her well! Thanks.