PDA

View Full Version : Genital Waxing for guys

MustUask
08-21-15, 11:00
Any of you guys ever get waxed? And if so, where do you go? I'm in Rock Hill, currently trying to find a spa in my area that does this for men.

AGoodThing2
08-21-15, 11:08
I've been pondering the same thing recently. My lady craves bare smooth balls and crotch. We're in hunt togrther.

Any of you guys ever get waxed? And if so, where do you go? I'm in Rock Hill, currently trying to find a spa in my area that does this for men.

MustUask
08-21-15, 11:29
I've been pondering the same thing recently. My lady craves bare smooth balls and crotch. We're in hunt togrther.If you find something, do let me know. I've contacted two places so far via email. One here in Rock Hill and one in Charlotte. I think if you get one that is run by Asians you may get a little more than just a wax. I'm just saying. The price is so far. 50 -. 75.

Henri1952
08-21-15, 11:32
You may want to try using Veet for sensitive skin. Be sure to follow directions. Also test a small area on your stomach before applying to the boys. Wash throughly after using and apply lotion with lanolin. The first time depending on how thick your hair is you may need to apply a second coat. It will leave you smooth for about a month. The hair tends to grow back finer.

Gigabyte40
08-22-15, 09:06
You may want to try using Veet for sensitive skin. Be sure to follow directions. Also test a small area on your stomach before applying to the boys. Wash throughly after using and apply lotion with lanolin. The first time depending on how thick your hair is you may need to apply a second coat. It will leave you smooth for about a month. The hair tends to grow back finer.These "diplapitory creams" are a chemical method to remove hair without shaving. And they work by dissolving the hair. But be careful because they can dissolve your skin too if left on too long. One guy I know used Nair Cool Gel and it worked great on his shaft but left a helluva chemical burn on his sack. He was sore for days from the burn. Just be careful, read directions, and use a timer. If you feel a burn then rinse off immediately.

GB40.

Wildcat86
08-22-15, 22:45
These "diplapitory creams" are a chemical method to remove hair without shaving. And they work by dissolving the hair. But be careful because they can dissolve your skin too if left on too long. One guy I know used Nair Cool Gel and it worked great on his shaft but left a helluva chemical burn on his sack. He was sore for days from the burn. Just be careful, read directions, and use a timer. If you feel a burn then rinse off immediately.

GB40."Depilatory".

MustUask
08-23-15, 17:26
You may want to try using Veet for sensitive skin. Be sure to follow directions. Also test a small area on your stomach before applying to the boys. Wash throughly after using and apply lotion with lanolin. The first time depending on how thick your hair is you may need to apply a second coat. It will leave you smooth for about a month. The hair tends to grow back finer.I'm not looking to do it myself, I'm looking to have it done for me. At a spa or salon.

NcLurker
08-30-15, 15:46
Any of you guys ever get waxed? And if so, where do you go? I'm in Rock Hill, currently trying to find a spa in my area that does this for men.Have had it done at a place in south Charlotte a few times. Strictly professional but the girl that does it is Playboy quality hot! She does an amazing job too.

PM me for info -.

MustUask
08-31-15, 09:33
Have had it done at a place in south Charlotte a few times. Strictly professional but the girl that does it is Playboy quality hot! She does an amazing job too.

PM me for info -.No matter how professional she is, your junks is constantly being rubbed and moved and what not. You can't help but get an erection. No, she's not going to give you a HJ, but hell if you haven't had any in a while you may end up cumming anyway.

AGoodThing2
10-19-15, 10:23
You can look up Manzilians. Brozilians. NUE has 2 aestheticians that focus on male waxing. Open 7 days a week. Clean, sanitary, professional, good quality. Very capable to mitigate pain. My provider talked continually to be distractive and informative. Took 1/2 hr. On East Blvd in Dilworth neighborhood.

After inititial shock / pain recovered quickly. Took ibuprophen before hand. They use septic lotion afterwards. Then you use at home afterwards after successive exfoliations.

Really smooth feeling. A little lube goes a long way. One lady likes new feel ALOT.

Wish I had done a long time ago.

AGT2.

Wildcat86
10-19-15, 14:40
You can look up Manzilians. Brozilians. NUE has 2 aestheticians that focus on male waxing. Open 7 days a week. Clean, sanitary, professional, good quality. Very capable to mitigate pain. My provider talked continually to be distractive and informative. Took 1/2 hr. On East Blvd in Dilworth neighborhood.

After inititial shock / pain recovered quickly. Took ibuprophen before hand. They use septic lotion afterwards. Then you use at home afterwards after successive exfoliations.

Really smooth feeling. A little lube goes a long way. One lady likes new feel ALOT.

Wish I had done a long time ago.

AGT2.I hope it's "antiseptic" lotion. Septic lotion sounds stinky!

In all seriousness: do you have trouble with your balls sticking to your thighs without the hair there?

AGoodThing2
10-22-15, 17:48
WildMan. Editor extraodinaire. You are correct sir.

Antiseptic lotion after waxing, and a few days after when you exfoliate.

No, no problems with sticky balls. Feels good. Nice silky and smoooth. Ladies like it too. .

Good luck. AGT2.

I hope it's "antiseptic" lotion. Septic lotion sounds stinky!

In all seriousness: do you have trouble with your balls sticking to your thighs without the hair there?

ChefMongo
10-23-15, 10:57
There was a Cajun woman who came through town a few months back who had manscaping as part of her menu. She did a fantastic job. And the shave was great, too. *rim shot*.

BadTtBone
10-25-15, 09:19
After you can just use Aloe and it is not stick and will just dry up. I have found it to work the best for me.

WildMan. Editor extraodinaire. You are correct sir.

Antiseptic lotion after waxing, and a few days after when you exfoliate.

No, no problems with sticky balls. Feels good. Nice silky and smoooth. Ladies like it too. .

Good luck. AGT2.

AGoodThing2
11-17-15, 18:42
Going very well. Subsequent visits not as painful. Therapist expanding. Doing larger areas.

Sorry mongers, no stimulus playing during sessions. Strictly business.

Fun expanded with ladies loving the smooth feel. Several love rubbing their pussy on my smooth balls. Riding me. Get distracted, forget about clock.

Going better than I anticipated. Now an avid fan. Be safe. Enjoy. AGT2.

AGoodThing2
02-26-18, 12:19
This comes up every now and then.

Brozilian erotic wax job.

None found. Keep searchin'. Think you've seen too many videos.

"If" you find let us know.

AGT2.

Originally Posted by AdamEve7.

Yes looking for erotic HE types wax, recommendations please.

EggplantQn
02-26-18, 12:24
If you look on Groupon, there are actually tons of deals on getting laser hair removal here in Charlotte. At least it would be permanent and not have to constantly pay for the Brazilian wax. Worth it in the long run.

Calvin0
03-01-18, 15:24
If you look on Groupon, there are actually tons of deals on getting laser hair removal here in Charlotte. At least it would be permanent and not have to constantly pay for the Brazilian wax. Worth it in the long run.Most of the places that advertise for laser hair removal are fine with bikini / Brazilian for females, but NOT manscape / de-yeti a male's nethers. If you know of some that do, it'd be helpful to post the groupon and company that will work on us guys.

Member #6050
03-01-18, 16:36
Most of the places that advertise for laser hair removal are fine with bikini / Brazilian for females, but NOT manscape / de-yeti a male's nethers. If you know of some that do, it'd be helpful to post the groupon and company that will work on us guys.Jackie in Indian Land has an esthetician who assists her with manscaping. Her company's name begins with "M". Check under recent posts in indie providers or massage providers and you should find the link to her web site. It may b Indian Trail. I get confused living in Winston Salem. It’s the one near Matthews.

Member #5660
03-01-18, 19:31
Jackie in Indian Land has an esthetician who assists her with manscaping. Her company's name begins with "M". Check under recent posts in indie providers or massage providers and you should find the link to her web site. It may b Indian Trail. I get confused living in Winston Salem. Its the one near Matthews.https://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/d/makani-massage-now-offers/6514499691.html

EggplantQn
03-01-18, 22:53
Indian Trail.

Jackie in Indian Land has an esthetician who assists her with manscaping. Her company's name begins with "M". Check under recent posts in indie providers or massage providers and you should find the link to her web site. It may b Indian Trail. I get confused living in Winston Salem. Its the one near Matthews..

EggplantQn
03-01-18, 22:58
From what I've found, most show women on the pic for the laser as women are the main ones who would have gravitated towards this as they have more to shave than us. The place I went to in another state featured a female on their picture, but there was no fine print that excluded us men. I'd call to make sure on each of the places. https://www.groupon.com/browse/charlotte?lat=35.129&lng=-80.954&locality=Charlotte&administrative_area=NC&postal_code=28273&address=Charlotte%2C+NC&query=laser+hair+removal&division=charlotte&locale=en_US

Most of the places that advertise for laser hair removal are fine with bikini / Brazilian for females, but NOT manscape / de-yeti a male's nethers. If you know of some that do, it'd be helpful to post the groupon and company that will work on us guys..

EggplantQn
03-01-18, 23:07
http://www.beautyskindeep.net

https://www.criswellandcriswell.com/medspa/hair-removal/

Most of the places that advertise for laser hair removal are fine with bikini / Brazilian for females, but NOT manscape / de-yeti a male's nethers. If you know of some that do, it'd be helpful to post the groupon and company that will work on us guys.

John Cocksman
10-07-18, 10:52
From what I've found, most show women on the pic for the laser as women are the main ones who would have gravitated towards this as they have more to shave than us. The place I went to in another state featured a female on their picture, but there was no fine print that excluded us men. I'd call to make sure on each of the places. https://www.groupon.com/browse/charlotte?lat=35.129&lng=-80.954&locality=Charlotte&administrative_area=NC&postal_code=28273&address=Charlotte%2C+NC&query=laser+hair+removal&division=charlotte&locale=en_US

.I know this is an old post but been away for a while. Nue, Makani and Nola Spa will do all the male parts. Nue was my favorite but the girl I see there moved to another location. Very professional, no hanky panky, but she seems to enjoy me getting a big hard one and is not shy about moving it around. I currently go to Nola. Effective Oct 1 Nola will be Maya Blue Day Spa due to ownership change. Again very professional and comfortable atmosphere. If anyone is interested in laser, Pinehurst Laser Institute in Pinehurst NC does all male parts.

AdamEve7
11-01-18, 23:15
Any reviews on makani massage in IT service?

John Cocksman
11-02-18, 23:15
Any reviews on makani massage in IT service?Been there twice for a massage and a wax. I've read Jackie is a teaser.

AdamEve7
11-03-18, 08:56
Been there twice for a massage and a wax. I've read Jackie is a teaser.Just a tease no action? Any luck anyone?

Longduckdong1
11-03-18, 09:44
Just a tease no action? Any luck anyone?Jackie is in the 'tease no please' category for sure.

AdamEve7
11-03-18, 12:57
Jackie is in the 'tease no please' category for sure.That's waste of time and money then LOL.

EggplantQn
11-05-18, 13:56
I really don't understand that situation with her at all. I've reported on Makani before. What I didn't report was she reached out to a UTR I know very well. How I ended up figuring out it was Makani/Jackie was because I went to my UTR for our scheduled appointment and that was when she told me about a woman reaching out to her, etc. I followed up with her later and she told me it scared her when Jackie contacted her and had to verify she was indeed a MT and not someone's wife, etc due to all of the questions being asked. It appeared Jackie needed someone for a one time occurence for a 4 hand massage as the other provider at her establishment at the time was fighting some medical issues I won't disclose. The UTR couldn't figure out the deal with the 4 hand and said she got a really weird vibe. She decided to decline after Jackie contacted her several times and my UTR never felt anymore at ease to agree to do the 4 hand. I do recall Jackie adding someone to the staff when they were advertising on CL before everything went down on CL & BP. I checked the Makani site and I don't see her there anymore. Just the owner, Jackie and the one Jackie mentioned with medical issue.

That's waste of time and money then LOL..

GiapMan
11-10-18, 12:31
Jackie is in the 'tease no please' category for sure.Draping or not?

John Cocksman
11-10-18, 22:19
Draping or not?Yes but its minimal.

AdamEve7
11-10-18, 22:59
Yes but its minimal.No HE sounds waste for me.

AdamEve7
07-18-19, 14:39
Any recommendations? It's hard to find makani gal schedule as it's always over booked.

LoveLatina
07-18-19, 15:57
Any recommendations? It's hard to find makani gal schedule as it's always over booked.They have two locations.

JohhnyBravo
07-18-19, 16:42
Fort Mill and Dilworth are the only 2 locations that I know of that will do the Manzillian. You get a discount on Mondays.

They have two locations.

John Cocksman
07-18-19, 21:22
Maya Blue Day Spa. Very easy online scheduling. May have to book a few days in advance.

AGoodThing2
07-18-19, 23:04
Check out Maya Blue Day Spa in Pineville.

10829 Pineville Rd #6, Pineville, NC 28134.

Owner Tiffany. Mousy little red head. Straight services. No extras.

Can booked on line with credit card deposit.

Let us know how it goes.

Be good. AGT2.

JohhnyBravo
07-24-19, 14:43
I drove by there the other day and there was no place by that name. Did they go out of business?

Check out Maya Blue Day Spa in Pineville.

10829 Pineville Rd #6, Pineville, NC 28134.

Owner Tiffany. Mousy little red head. Straight services. No extras.

Can booked on line with credit card deposit.

Let us know how it goes.

Be good. AGT2.

Jdog1
07-24-19, 14:57
I drove by there the other day and there was no place by that name. Did they go out of business?https://www.vagaro.com/mayabluedayspa

AGoodThing2
07-25-19, 00:43
Old name Nola Spa. Tiffany bought out old owner. Place is in back corner of building, on 2nd Floor. Tiffany has not changed sign out by road. No walk ins. Need appointment.

I drove by there the other day and there was no place by that name. Did they go out of business?

https://www.vagaro.com/mayabluedayspa

SuperWetOddit
03-19-22, 22:13
I was looking for a place because I got a full on 80's Bush and I know for a fact 99% of the women don't like it. Any recommendations?

JaredGoff
03-20-22, 08:25
I was looking for a place because I got a full on 80's Bush and I know for a fact 99% of the women don't like it. Any recommendations?There are locations all around the Charlotte area.

Bouinage
03-20-22, 08:45
I was looking for a place because I got a full on 80's Bush and I know for a fact 99% of the women don't like it. Any recommendations?I have heard this works pretty well:

https://www.amazon.com/Manscaped-Electric-Manscaping-Replaceable-Waterproof/dp/B082T46XCF

SmallAsianCock
03-20-22, 20:34
I have heard this works pretty well:

https://www.amazon.com/Manscaped-Electric-Manscaping-Replaceable-Waterproof/dp/B082T46XCFI just received the Performance package advertised on ******. Will report back when I use it.

BillyDeeJr
03-20-22, 20:39
Here is my experience:

I used it to trim up the jewels. I grabbed one at Trget No nicks. Used it twice so far. I used it the day before meeting a touring lady (whom I've seen 10+ times over the years). I've never gotten bls before. This time she couldn't keep them out of her mouth!

SmallAsianCock
03-22-22, 00:44
I just received the Performance package advertised on ******. Will report back when I use it.I do shave and I shave frequently. So about a week ago, I saw an advertisement for Manscape on ******. The advertisement was for the Manscape Lawn Mower and that "Your balls will be thankful". Hahaha. So I went ahead and purchased one. This evening, I decided to put it to test. The lawn mower cut my skin so bad I was bleeding all over the place. Am sure my balls are not the least bit thankful. And I did not have a big enough band-aid to cover the area so I had to use multiple band-aids. Am going to meet my SB and I don't want her to touch my balls. I've already told her and she thinks I should write a review.

KnowBody
03-22-22, 09:43
Manscaping. I use the Philips Norelco Bodygroomer 3100 (old) and 7000 (new). I got the 7000 because the battery in the 3100 isn't what it used to be. They trim away any Bush you may have let grow out with the clipper part & "shave" it pretty close with the foil shaver head part -all in one pass. No snags, no nicks, no bleeding accidents in years of using them. Just go slow & pay attention. Before I got the newer 7000 series, I read reviews on the newer products like Manscaped, Weedwhacker, and One Blade things & saw reviews of people's nutsacks getting chewed up & thought no, I'll just stick with what has worked well for me, but a newer version. After a manscaping with the BodyGroomers, I still use a good & NEW shaving razor over the area I want really smooth. This has worked well for me for years.

I actually called some spa chain around here that supposedly advertised men's services like waxing, but they were very coy & unclear about what their waxing was & whether they offered it for men or not. What I'd really like to do is laser hair removal. Even if it didn't get it all in a couple of sessions, it would decrease the number of hairs & how thick everything is. But jesus it's so expensive in NC & SC because it has to be done "under the supervision of a doctor," so you can't just go anywhere & get laser hair removal done like in some other states.

Good luck.

BadAssociation
03-22-22, 10:01
I do shave and I shave frequently. So about a week ago, I saw an advertisement for Manscape on ******. The advertisement was for the Manscape Lawn Mower and that "Your balls will be thankful". Hahaha. So I went ahead and purchased one. This evening, I decided to put it to test. The lawn mower cut my skin so bad I was bleeding all over the place. Am sure my balls are not the least bit thankful. And I did not have a big enough band-aid to cover the area so I had to use multiple band-aids. Am going to meet my SB and I don't want her to touch my balls. I've already told her and she thinks I should write a review.Yeah. I finally gave up on the shaving thing. We have this chain of Rio Body Wax in South Carolina. Started doing that. The woman in Simpsonville is great. Actually Brazilian. Doesn't really hurt at all. And it stays gone for about 3 weeks without being itchy. It's worth it. My wife keeps joking, did you talk her into a handjob yet? Not yet, honey.

SmallAsianCock
03-22-22, 16:47
Manscaping. I use the Philips Norelco Bodygroomer 3100 (old) and 7000 (new). I got the 7000 because the battery in the 3100 isn't what it used to be. They trim away any Bush you may have let grow out with the clipper part & "shave" it pretty close with the foil shaver head part -all in one pass. No snags, no nicks, no bleeding accidents in years of using them. Just go slow & pay attention. Before I got the newer 7000 series, I read reviews on the newer products like Manscaped, Weedwhacker, and One Blade things & saw reviews of people's nutsacks getting chewed up & thought no, I'll just stick with what has worked well for me, but a newer version. After a manscaping with the BodyGroomers, I still use a good & NEW shaving razor over the area I want really smooth. This has worked well for me for years.

I actually called some spa chain around here that supposedly advertised men's services like waxing, but they were very coy & unclear about what their waxing was & whether they offered it for men or not. What I'd really like to do is laser hair removal. Even if it didn't get it all in a couple of sessions, it would decrease the number of hairs & how thick everything is. But jesus it's so expensive in NC & SC because it has to be done "under the supervision of a doctor," so you can't just go anywhere & get laser hair removal done like in some other states..I fell for the Manscape Ad on ******. I got one I am now wearing a band-aid on my balls. It nicked me real bad last night. I was bleeding a lot.

Mr Cool21
03-22-22, 18:29
I fell for the Manscape Ad on ******. I got one I am now wearing a band-aid on my balls. It nicked me real bad last night. I was bleeding a lot.Sorry about the experience, thanks for the review, I was about to order one 🤭.

Dockers55
03-22-22, 22:59
I don't go for the shave or the wax, I started taking a nose hair trimmer to it, and I get decent results without the fear of cutting myself. It's not as thurough as other methods but safer for me. Even if the cutter comes in contact with skin, it doesn't cut me.

SuperWetOddit
03-23-22, 01:00
Yeah, I appreciate it.

Datsurman
03-28-22, 17:39
I fell for the Manscape Ad on ******. I got one I am now wearing a band-aid on my balls. It nicked me real bad last night. I was bleeding a lot.I've gotten shaved, waxed, and laser by several establishments and never had anyone draw blood. Sucks. Hope you didn't tip them.

KingEpqng
03-30-22, 12:41
Laser should be, you can get burnt pretty bad and / or have hyperpigmentation. A doctor doesn't have to do it, but yeah one should be in the office just in case. There's a few places I know of in both states that are cheaper because my S. O. Used to go to them. You can PM me for the deets if so. It's like my dumb ass friend taking nair to his sh*, he was running around hurt for some days.

I actually called some spa chain around here that supposedly advertised men's services like waxing, but they were very coy & unclear about what their waxing was & whether they offered it for men or not. What I'd really like to do is laser hair removal. Even if it didn't get it all in a couple of sessions, it would decrease the number of hairs & how thick everything is. But jesus it's so expensive in NC & SC because it has to be done "under the supervision of a doctor," so you can't just go anywhere & get laser hair removal done like in some other states.

Good luck.

Pierce002
04-25-22, 02:57
Here's my dilemma, I have never waxed but I have trimmed and shave but after is the problem. It itches so bad and I get heat bumps how do I stop that? The itch is insane it looks like I got crabs at work. As for shaving are you supposed to do upper half of leg and stomach to make it look nicer or just the private area fine?

Bouinage
04-25-22, 18:58
Here's my dilemma, I have never waxed but I have trimmed and shave but after is the problem. It itches so bad and I get heat bumps how do I stop that? The itch is insane it looks like I got crabs at work. As for shaving are you supposed to do upper half of leg and stomach to make it look nicer or just the private area fine?I give my self a fade around all the business parts that have been shaved. This makes it look a little more natural, less stark. Regardless, if you feel comfortable with however you have it shaved, that's all that matters! No one but you and the girl will see it? As far as the bumps go, I'm guessing its irritation, unless you do have crabs! Hahaha. Are you shaving frequently or ever so often? I find that if I shave on the regular the areas get uses to it and the irritation goes away much faster. Make sure you keep your razor clean and sharp (or switch out frequently or have a dedicated razor). Also, make sure your wearing undergarments that allow the area to breathe! Trapping heat and sweat down there only makes it worse. I would also add to stay away from heavily perfumed soaps as the additional chemicals can add to the irritiation of sensitve skin. Hope this helps!

AGoodThing2
05-03-22, 21:44
Bare Beauté Studio.

10643 Kettering Dr Ste 207, Charlotte, NC 28226.

Nancy does great Manizillian. Sorry, no extras.

SmallAsianCock
05-03-22, 22:30
Here's my dilemma, I have never waxed but I have trimmed and shave but after is the problem. It itches so bad and I get heat bumps how do I stop that? The itch is insane it looks like I got crabs at work. As for shaving are you supposed to do upper half of leg and stomach to make it look nicer or just the private area fine?Use after shave lotion on your genitalia after shaving. You will not get any itch. I've been doing it for years and I have had no itching. Granted the after shave burns for a few seconds. Just blow on it. And it will cool it down.

KnowBody
05-09-22, 13:19
Here's my dilemma, I have never waxed but I have trimmed and shave but after is the problem. It itches so bad and I get heat bumps how do I stop that? The itch is insane it looks like I got crabs at work. As for shaving are you supposed to do upper half of leg and stomach to make it look nicer or just the private area fine?Use a new, very sharp 3-4-5 blade razor when you shave your goodies. Trim to a stubble length before shaving if required. Shave in a warm, humid shower with a good shave gel. You may find that washing your junk & areas you want to shave with a benzol peroxide cream that is used for acne will help or eliminate heat rash or shaving irritation. Maybe your goodies are subjected to a humid environment down there and that will also promote irritation & bumps. The Walgreens store brand has 10% benzol peroxide, more than some of the name brands. Use Gold Bond powder on your bits after a shave & shower and periodically reapply if your gentleman's area is sweaty or moist. Boxers are generally better for not having sweaty junk.

AGoodThing2
07-29-22, 14:05
Don't shave. Go get waxed. Smooth. Slippery with lube. AGT2.

Use after shave lotion on your genitalia after shaving. You will not get any itch. I've been doing it for years and I have had no itching. Granted the after shave burns for a few seconds. Just blow on it. And it will cool it down.

KnowBody
07-29-22, 14:40
Don't shave. Go get waxed. Smooth. Slippery with lube. AGT2.Where?

And how about the pain from having your hairs ripped from your shaft, balls, ass crack?

JohhnyBravo
07-30-22, 13:59
European Wax Center does male Brazilians now. Not all locations do it. You can go to the website of a specific location and book online. If that location doesn't do it, it will tell you. There are some independent estheticians that do them for men too. Kat at Laia Beauty is really good. And she likes to talk about sex a lot. No extras at all with her though. She is 100% legit. I may try Vy at Esthetic Vybes: https://instagram.com/estheticvybes?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.

The pain isn't that bad and it's quick.

Where?

And how about the pain from having your hairs ripped from your shaft, balls, ass crack?

KingEpqng
07-30-22, 21:57
CJ Wax Studio off of S Blvd, $70.

https://cjwaxstudio.com/#

Where?

And how about the pain from having your hairs ripped from your shaft, balls, ass crack?.

Ani704
10-02-22, 22:57
Brazilian in Matthews. I go there. Pre-COVID went to another provider who is now nowhere to be found. Getting back to a 4-week rotation. Waxed from mid thigh / 60% up from the knee. On front up to waist line, on back all the way up to the neck including deep crack (and they get right on the balloon knot). I usually don't wax the sack. I use a micro shaver. Which BTW can nick you, albeit rare. I'll second the Norelco multigroom mentioned on this thread. I use guards and trim my legs from ankle up to where the waxing starts and then use guards on my chest from where the waxing ends at the waistline. It's a fantastic tool and the battery lasts a long, long time.

I have never been *serviced* during a waxing and I really don't want to. I doubt they do at Sweet Honey. But maybe. I see an older Brazilian lady (the mom of the owner) and I prefer her over a younger one. She assertively gets in there and gets it done. The protocol of waxing is part of prep for other stuff and the psychological part of the preparation is extremely fun for me.

BuggsBunni6969
06-17-23, 17:38
Hey I recently got into getting waxed but I'm curious if anyone knows any provider that offers extras along with the wax?

TonguesOfFun
09-05-23, 18:24
Don't shave. Go get waxed. Smooth. Slippery with lube. AGT2.How long does the hair have to be for it to work properly?

Also when it starts to grow back it's not much worse than shaving? I have very thick, curly hair so its almost always an issue for me when I shave.

Gigabyte40
09-05-23, 21:33
As an alternative to waxing, I used Nad's for Men Hair Removal Cream. Painless Hair Removal For Men. Soothing Depilatory Cream For Unwanted Coarse Male Body Hair, 6. 8 Oz.

It works like Nair but it does not burn sensitive areas. It says leave on for 5 min and rinse off. I have left it on for up to 7 min and it leaves the area smooth and hairless. Have used it many times on the shaft, balls, deep in ass crack and have not been burned once.

GB40.

Jay75
09-06-23, 10:03
How long does the hair have to be for it to work properly?

Also when it starts to grow back it's not much worse than shaving? I have very thick, curly hair so its almost always an issue for me when I shave.Hair should probably be 1 inch to 1. 5 inches long before a good waxing, IMO.

Also, it takes longer to grow back. However, when it grows back, it is just like growing back after shaving.

Jay75
09-06-23, 10:13
As an alternative to waxing, I used Nad's for Men Hair Removal Cream. Painless Hair Removal For Men. Soothing Depilatory Cream For Unwanted Coarse Male Body Hair, 6. 8 Oz.

It works like Nair but it does not burn sensitive areas. It says leave on for 5 min and rinse off. I have left it on for up to 7 min and it leaves the area smooth and hairless. Have used it many times on the shaft, balls, deep in ass crack and have not been burned once.

GB40.Great suggestion. Thanks for sharing your experience. I will definitely be trying this, as waxing can hurt like hell sometimes.

KingEpqng
10-18-23, 10:33
My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it.

LuccaMac
10-18-23, 10:59
My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it.I think this is a great idea! I would be interested.

LM.

Cltsdono
10-18-23, 12:44
My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it.I've asked for this before with indies I've seen and Indra would shave me down and then handle me well (miss her). Would love another indie who was willing. I'm not into waxing, but a nice clean shave for the play area is great, would be very interested.

BuggsBunni6969
10-18-23, 22:11
I've asked for this before with indies I've seen and Indra would shave me down and then handle me well (miss her). Would love another indie who was willing. I'm not into waxing, but a nice clean shave for the play area is great, would be very interested.Yes, there is need for that service!

Corvette704
10-18-23, 23:55
My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it.I'd definitely be down and willing to become a client just for that. Only really looking for manscapping services and nothing else.

KingEpqng
10-19-23, 11:19
I appreciate the response fellow mongers, I will let her know that I have some friends interested. I think she's in the process of getting the equipment and supplies. I know she was worried about how to advertise it.

I think this is a great idea! I would be interested.

LM..

I've asked for this before with indies I've seen and Indra would shave me down and then handle me well (miss her). Would love another indie who was willing. I'm not into waxing, but a nice clean shave for the play area is great, would be very interested.

Yes, there is need for that service!

I'd definitely be down and willing to become a client just for that. Only really looking for manscapping services and nothing else.

DanPan76
10-19-23, 12:34
I appreciate the response fellow mongers, I will let her know that I have some friends interested. I think she's in the process of getting the equipment and supplies. I know she was worried about how to advertise it.

.There's nothing unlawful for manscaping correct. Don't think you need any license for that? If that's the case, what is she concerned about. She can get lot off customers if she advertises correctly. As long as the blade and tools she uses are hygienic, we should be good.

KingEpqng
10-19-23, 13:00
You do, technically. She already is a clean freak, so, I would not even doubt her being just as OCD over that. LOL

There's nothing unlawful for manscaping correct. Don't think you need any license for that? If that's the case, what is she concerned about. She can get lot off customers if she advertises correctly. As long as the blade and tools she uses are hygienic, we should be good..

CltObserver
10-20-23, 06:54
Very interested.

My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it.

JohhnyBravo
11-07-23, 16:54
Hey King. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

SodaMan
11-08-23, 10:15
Hey King. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.I am interested too.

MavRunner
11-08-23, 11:02
Anyone know the going rate for this?

Difference in cost for waxing and shaving?

As far as shaving, would this be cream and blade (oh my) or just a razor?

Stay safe,

Mav.

KingEpqng
11-08-23, 11:37
Some do wax, some do strictly electric razor and some use a combo of electric razor and blade.

Anyone know the going rate for this?

Difference in cost for waxing and shaving?

As far as shaving, would this be cream and blade (oh my) or just a razor?

Stay safe,

Mav..

KingEpqng
11-08-23, 11:45
I will clear them out this evening. SO is around lol

Hey King. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full..

I am interested too.

Dockers55
11-21-23, 22:14
I will clear them out this evening. SO is around lol

.You're email box is still full, please clear out.

GiapMan
11-27-23, 11:31
My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it.I would be down for that service as well. Please DM info. Thanks!

Newguy72
11-27-23, 13:27
I think there would definitely be a market for this type of service. There are a lot of men out there. They're looking for experiences like this.

Templar007
11-28-23, 15:18
My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it.I would be down for that service as well. Please DM info. Thanks!

Also inbox full. FYI.

Jay75
11-28-23, 16:51
I would be down for that service as well. Please DM info. Thanks!

Also inbox full. FYI.This lady is the best in the business. Check out below the belt waxing:

https://www.lilypadspa.net/male-waxing-services/

BuggsBunni6969
12-05-23, 11:31
This lady is the best in the business. Check out below the belt waxing:

https://www.lilypadspa.net/male-waxing-services/Are extras offered?

KingEpqng
12-12-23, 18:32
She told me that she should be up and running by January.

My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it..

Rgh881
12-12-23, 18:42
Hey I'm interested, please DM'm me the info. Thanks!

Jay75
12-13-23, 18:20
Are extras offered?No extras.

BuggsBunni6969
12-14-23, 14:23
No extras.Okay Thanks.

KingEpqng
12-18-23, 12:38
I've received tons of PMs since October and I deleted some back then to make room in my inbox about something else. So, if I didn't get back to you, my apologies. I reported last week that she would be up and running by January, but she is all setup for it starting today via the email that I just received. My mistake on the misinformation. I think she was worried about when the equipment and supplies were coming at first. At this moment, it is either an add on service to FBSM and / or a service on it's own (by itself).

Just to be clear, I am only providing info to SOME SM's. I am not giving the info out to any RM's.

My ATF is thinking about offering manscaping services, but not offering waxing. Arms, underarms, butt, groin, chest, back, etc. What do you all think about an indie massage therapist offering this as a service? She has clients that use it currently and in the past, but it isn't something she ever advertised for. She just did it because they asked her to do it..

HookyPooky
12-18-23, 19:43
I have someone that does the manscaping, waxing, facials, back facials etc massage and all the extras. Let me know she's cool reasonable rates.

AdamEve7
12-18-23, 22:03
I have someone that does the manscaping, waxing, facials, back facials etc massage and all the extras. Let me know she's cool reasonable rates.Hey send me pm with her details.

KingEpqng
12-19-23, 13:44
Your inbox is full.

I've asked for this before with indies I've seen and Indra would shave me down and then handle me well (miss her). Would love another indie who was willing. I'm not into waxing, but a nice clean shave for the play area is great, would be very interested.

AdamEve7
12-21-23, 02:37
Your inbox is full.Please share, I deleted msgs from inbox.

KingEpqng
12-22-23, 13:18
Did you mean to quote me? My post was for CLTSDONO to clear out his inbox.

Just trying to make sure if you were wanting my intel or another monger's.

Please share, I deleted msgs from inbox..

HookyPooky
12-26-23, 13:26
Hey send me pm with her details.Here are her details, inbox is jammed.

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/ukvnkvkzp0lmp4/L335FX1AF0GAR/services

Jay75
12-26-23, 17:11
Here are her details, inbox is jammed.

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/ukvnkvkzp0lmp4/L335FX1AF0GAR/servicesThanks HP,

Do all 3 of the ladies listed offer the extras?

HookyPooky
12-26-23, 17:15
Thanks HP,

Do all 3 of the ladies listed offer the extras?Only Cleo...

RWolt60
12-29-23, 08:07
Here are her details, inbox is jammed.

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/ukvnkvkzp0lmp4/L335FX1AF0GAR/servicesI think I missed something in this thread. I'm interested in this service, but I need information about this place before I give my credit card number to set up an appointment. Information like: name of business, telephone number of business, web sight for this business, address of this business, etc. I clicked on the link and none of this information is available there unless I'm doing something wrong. If I am can someone please advise. There are too many scams out there now days, to just give out a credit card without knowing any details about the business.i did a Google search on Zen Den and it did not show one of these businesses in the Charlotte area, the closest that showed was in Spartenburg, SC

KingEpqng
12-29-23, 13:04
Check your PMs

I think I missed something in this thread. I'm interested in this service, but I need information about this place before I give my credit card number to set up an appointment. Information like: name of business, telephone number of business, web sight for this business, address of this business, etc. I clicked on the link and none of this information is available there unless I'm doing something wrong. If I am can someone please advise. There are too many scams out there now days, to just give out a credit card without knowing any details about the business.i did a Google search on Zen Den and it did not show one of these businesses in the Charlotte area, the closest that showed was in Spartenburg, SC.

RWolt60
12-29-23, 23:53
Hey could you please send me a PM with her details as well. Could you PM the details please.

RWolt60
12-30-23, 00:32
Check your PMs

.Thank you for the info.

GiapMan
12-30-23, 09:10
Same here, would love to get more info. Thanks!

I think I missed something in this thread. I'm interested in this service, but I need information about this place before I give my credit card number to set up an appointment. Information like: name of business, telephone number of business, web sight for this business, address of this business, etc. I clicked on the link and none of this information is available there unless I'm doing something wrong. If I am can someone please advise. There are too many scams out there now days, to just give out a credit card without knowing any details about the business.i did a Google search on Zen Den and it did not show one of these businesses in the Charlotte area, the closest that showed was in Spartenburg, SC

Jay75
12-30-23, 13:47
Same here, would love to get more info. Thanks!Same here, I would love more details so I can schedule with Cleo.

Gszt09
01-19-24, 18:46
Please PM info if anyone can so I can schedule with Cleo.

RWolt60
01-19-24, 23:55
Same here, would love to get more info. Thanks!Check your PMs.

RWolt60
01-19-24, 23:55
Please PM info if anyone can so I can schedule with Cleo.Check your PMs.

RWolt60
01-19-24, 23:56
Same here, I would love more details so I can schedule with Cleo.Check your PMs.

SpinnerGuy
01-21-24, 15:28
Not sure if this place is still open, but might be worth a try.

https://waxingbyashley.square.site/

SG.

KingEpqng
01-21-24, 23:17
See below.

SG..

GreenLeaf250
03-20-24, 19:08

SG.I've been using Ashley's service for a while, highly recommended.

She is sweet, cute and playful.

Just legit for me but you never know if you put in the time.