PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
02-22-04, 17:32
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Suxard
08-06-04, 14:54
I just joined Ashley Madison, a site where married people can look for affairs. I have attempted my first at contacting a lady. I will let everyone know how it goes. So far, I haven't seen any profiles with pics, but it is possible to post pics.

Daddy Lows
08-07-04, 12:12
Suxard,

Good luck. A friend of mine actually scored two decent chicks on adultfriendfinder. One was a slighty, chunky low-self-esteemed 19 y/o from Riverside and the other, a lonely, married housewife, 35 y/o latina from Moreno Valley! The married one actually looked very good, except for the fact that she was married to a cop! My friend banged her once and broke it off ASAP with no delay. But he invested like major time (not unlike the amount of time we mongers invest in driving :( all over the freaking place!) on the internet sending requests for hook-ups.

Peace

Suxard
08-09-04, 17:25
Been a week, so far, and I have scored two contacts, but none local. Both chicks want to share digital pics and talk dirty. So far, I have only seen one and she isn't bad.

John Anonymous
08-26-04, 20:30
Suxard,

I just signed up for the AM service, and sent a few winks out. I was wondering if you had any success or info to share about it? It seems promising so far, if these profiles aren't all fake. The cost is pretty steep though, so I'm stalling to pay.

J

Suxard
08-31-04, 22:46
John,

Not at all pleased with the results so far. All the "local" ads seem to never be willing to share an address outside of the site. Gentlemen, beware... I think Ashley Madison is a rip off.

Mischief81
09-21-04, 14:30
Hey y'all!

I've had GREAT success using a few online dating sites. I'll report on each one in terms of my success:

Winners:

www.matchmaker.com - By far, my most productive site. Matchmaker has sites all over the country, and most major metro areas are represented. States and countries have some of their own sites, too. The only drawback to this resource is that you can only reply to email for free. You have to pay to initiate contact. They used to give you two weeks and unlimited free email. I have met--and screwed--about a dozen from matchmaker alone. Atlanta, Washington DC and Raleigh-Durham sites were the most productive for me. The conquests range from 20-something college students to 40-something MILF's and include one government executive and one 3rd year surgical resident. TOP notch scores.

www.matchdoctor.com - this one is totally free. There are a few minor limitations on the free account, but they do not affect your ability to locate and contact potential partners. This site is moderately infested by Russian "mail-order" brides, so be prepared for a message or three from Olga, promising to make good American wife. Generally speaking, the quality of the menu is good here, but not as good as matchmaker. Nonetheless, I've gotten several good scores here and I recommend it.

www.adultmatchdoctor.com - Free for five days, then you have to pony up. I've met a few decent women here, and a few that I wouldn't do with a borrowed dick. If you're in a major metro area, it might be worth the 5-day free trial.

www.hotornot.com - You post a picture of yourself, and others get to rate you. If you pay the subscription fee, you can send email to people who may want to meet you. My success has been limited to a handful of partners, but the eye candy is outstanding and there is lots of young stuff. I met--and screwed senseless--a 19-year old goddess from hotornot. I'm 42, and she has given my number to a couple of her friends... muhahahaha....

Losers:

www.match.com - Sorry, but this one is the most restrictive in terms of what you can do with a free account, and frankly this is where I get hit on by all the "BBW" types. Ick.

www.adultfriendfinder.com - I think this site is a rip off. The alleged matches don't appear to be real people at all. I wouldn't recommend signing up, and I damned sure don't recommend ponying up.

personals.yahoo.com - It used to be free, but now it's pay for play and frankly, the talent level has dropped off considerably. Not recommended.

I've had the most success with carefully written, COMPLETE profiles, with pictures posted. Use pictures that show you smiling, and be honest about your height, weight, age and marital status. Most importantly, convey that you are harmless, playful and fun to be with. The women will literally flock to a man who is confident and funny, with a little bit of a scoundrel. They don't care how much money you make or what kind of car you drive--only that yes, you do have a job and yes, you do have a car. ;) One last word of advice--be honest that you're probably not interested in a long term relationship, but don't be blunt about it. Women say they don't want any more "players," but the truth is, if she thinks you can make her toes curl, she's interested.

Armstrong
09-22-04, 22:29
I've actually been quite successful in "hooking up" with women from match and yahoo. I just post an ad and let the chicas come to me. Its much easier than trying to respond to an ad, many of which are fake.

Corviyallis
10-10-04, 21:42
Here is a link to a compiled report that I found through Googling:

http://www.chineseastrologyonline.com/datingsites.htm

My housemate used Yahoo Personals for about 2-3 months, before he decided not to use their service anymore (for reason unknown). He got several responses from YP, but only went out with one of girls.

Raider
12-07-04, 22:29
Hi I have just joined this site and have had quite a good response from several women.I also have managed to secure quite a few dates from here.Desperate lonely women who are in need of a good F**k.

www.swinglifestyle.com