PDA

View Full Version : A very UTR girl

BoboFoHoes
08-14-15, 15:06
I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.

Member #6253
03-29-16, 22:54
I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.I'd this one's still available, I'd like the intel, please pm me.

HarryB51
04-03-16, 20:38
I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.Could you PM with the info on this UTR. Thanks, Harry.

Member #5315
04-12-16, 22:17
I'd this one's still available, I'd like the intel, please pm me.Seriously. Easily the best thing going in Asheville.

GeoKord
04-16-16, 20:47
If she hasn't reached her limit, pm me with her details please, she looks very good.

AllwaysFunTime
05-17-16, 19:20
I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.I too am interested in contact info if she's still looking for more. Please PM.

MikeM79
05-23-16, 11:11
Any room for a new join, semi veteran hobbyist.

I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.

SmallChamp92
07-02-16, 13:09
I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.Please PM me as well if she's available.

MysteryMan8
07-20-16, 22:33
Could you pm me details if she is still looking for more clients? Thanks.

AsheVilleNew
07-22-16, 19:30
I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.Could you also pm me details? Thanks.

Matt493
07-25-16, 09:55
Looks interesting, is she looking to add another? If so PM me info.

I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more..

GudOne
11-11-16, 13:00
I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.I'm very interested. Would definitely love to be in contact.

GudOne
08-16-17, 09:39
Anyone know of a nice UTR spinner? I've lost contact with all the ones I knew. Seems like they are harder to find these days.

Underloved Guy
02-03-18, 08:32
This was posted on the Charlotte / UTR section:

UTR in Asheville if you are up for the drive.

Have an UTR lady in Asheville that doesn't advertise anymore, but I see occasionally. Now she is for the older guys. She is about 60, but has the body of a 45 year old. Slim build, blonde hair (no grey), youthful energy. She looks more about 45 than 60. Can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. Can provide a number if interested. Just mention that a friend recommended. She works out of her home. Kind of run down but in the West side of Asheville. If your are drive around like I do, worth the visit. PM me if interested. Believe me, not the typical old chick.

Does anyone know of her? If so, any contact info or intel on her.

Also, if anyone know of a UTR provider that is seeking to see a gentlemen and need some funds, let me know.

Think and be safe.

Thanks.

Joeblowjr
02-04-18, 09:31
This was posted on the Charlotte / UTR section:

UTR in Asheville if you are up for the drive.

Have an UTR lady in Asheville that doesn't advertise anymore, but I see occasionally. Now she is for the older guys. She is about 60, but has the body of a 45 year old. Slim build, blonde hair (no grey), youthful energy. She looks more about 45 than 60. Can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. Can provide a number if interested. Just mention that a friend recommended. She works out of her home. Kind of run down but in the West side of Asheville. If your are drive around like I do, worth the visit. PM me if interested. Believe me, not the typical old chick.

Does anyone know of her? If so, any contact info or intel on her.

Also, if anyone know of a UTR provider that is seeking to see a gentlemen and need some funds, let me know.

Think and be safe.

Thanks.Saw this a while back and responded to the original post on 10/31/17. Tried to pm the OP as did others on the CLT forum, but never heard anything back. Not the first time someone has given a positive review, saying to pm them for details, and then doesn't clean out their inbox or respond to pm's. Can only guess that something must have happened and the guy changes his mind. Considering they ALL go bad at some point, maybe that's what happened and the op doesn't want to admit he got burned. It happens.

TheRogue099
11-11-18, 12:05
Okay Gents.

I have a lady that wants to visit us here in the Upstate (Tues. Sat) of this week. She will be staying in Spartanburg.

If you are interested in meeting her, please PM me for more info.

GooBer22
08-24-19, 07:49
I have a very UTR girl looking to make some extra $. Low mileage, pretty, young, and tight. If interested PM me for details. As an extra bonus, she will let you CIM if you tips her a little more.Is this one still around?

RoadRash506
12-10-19, 08:38
Saw this a while back and responded to the original post on 10/31/17. Tried to pm the OP as did others on the CLT forum, but never heard anything back. Not the first time someone has given a positive review, saying to pm them for details, and then doesn't clean out their inbox or respond to pm's. Can only guess that something must have happened and the guy changes his mind. Considering they ALL go bad at some point, maybe that's what happened and the op doesn't want to admit he got burned. It happens.That was a 2017 post opened for a brief time. Lady complained that some of the callers were harassing her. I threw her info away and shut down email to get the jerks off my back. God, like a pack of dogs snapping at a side of meat!

One of the lucky contestants emailed me the other day that he hit that ***** with a good thank you. I don't pimp for the lady. She was great but I didn't like her drinking at 10 am in the morning. One or two guys took advantage and went round the tilt of whirl!

Snooze you lose, my friend.

Joeblowjr
12-10-19, 20:49
That was a 2017 post opened for a brief time. Lady complained that some of the callers were harassing her. I threw her info away and shut down email to get the jerks off my back. God, like a pack of dogs snapping at a side of meat!

One of the lucky contestants emailed me the other day that he hit that ***** with a good thank you. I don't pimp for the lady. She was great but I didn't like her drinking at 10 am in the morning. One or two guys took advantage and went round the tilt of whirl!

Snooze you lose, my friend.Sounds a lot like a woman who advertised here winter 2018 thru spring 2019 as Chelsea or Wildflower but left the biz due to personal health issues? Yeah I hate it when they do that, just one of many reasons I only practice the hobby internationally anymore. I actually try snooze just after lunch is served on the plane, in first class knowing that within 2 hrs of landing I'll have my choice of several if it is a brothel style setup or will have a pre-arranged date come to my room if in regular hotel. Half the women there don't drink and the ones that do, will only do so IF you buy them a drink, never with their own money. There are different levels in everything, I. E. can't catch "Trophy" fish in local waters, must go to where they are. As always, it is "catch and release"- can't bring them home or get tourist visas for her to visit here, otherwise guys picking up hookers at a / p would be common event.