PDA

View Full Version : Sagan

Davg421
08-14-15, 13:24
Had the best dream with Sagan last night. OMG, it was amazing. She gets me hotter than any other provider on here. I have had the best dreams with her, she is my atf by far. In my opinion no one compares, Maybe because I have dreamed with her many times and maybe get perks others don't. I can't wait to see her again tonight.

AnandaJim
08-18-15, 21:57
Had the best dream with Sagan last night. OMG, it was amazing. She gets me hotter than any other provider on here. I have had the best dreams with her, she is my atf by far. In my opinion no one compares, Maybe because I have dreamed with her many times and maybe get perks others don't. I can't wait to see her again tonight.She truly is solid gold! Possibly the most intelligent, sensuous and overall beautiful person I've ever met. I'll never forget the time I've spent with her.

HobbyGuyJax
08-19-15, 07:56
She truly is solid gold! Possibly the most intelligent, sensuous and overall beautiful person I've ever met. I'll never forget the time I've spent with her.Isn't it refreshing to meet a lady of this quality? Pretty, personable, friendly, great to spend time with. Can't wait to see her again, hopefully soon!!

ShaggyD
08-26-15, 20:57
I also had an excellent time with Sagan, took a lot of time to set up the appt though. She really seems to be a geniune caring lady who truly wants you to enjoy your time with her. I'm not trying to be disparaging (sp) but what's going on with her teeth or mouth, she never really smiles showing her teeth, anyone know?

Davg421
08-27-15, 09:28
I also had an excellent time with Sagan, took a lot of time to set up the appt though. She really seems to be a geniune caring lady who truly wants you to enjoy your time with her. I'm not trying to be disparaging (sp) but what's going on with her teeth or mouth, she never really smiles showing her teeth, anyone know?Yes she told me, I can't remember exactly what it was, but she was born without something that protects you teeth, I think it was emamel. She was told at a young age that she would loose all her teeth by time she was in her teens. She is trying to save up money so she can get implants.

ShaggyD
08-28-15, 07:26
Yes she told me, I can't remember exactly what it was, but she was born without something that protects you teeth, I think it was emamel. She was told at a young age that she would loose all her teeth by time she was in her teens. She is trying to save up money so she can get implants.Good for her, if she does, that will help her biz, great smile to go with her eyes. Was wondering if it was from previous meth. Use. She seemed clean and clear when I saw her.