PDA

View Full Version : AMP advice

JustANewbee
08-11-15, 21:23
Okay, let me know. Went to one of our popular local AMPs. No names,. Good massage, new talent,. Mutual disrobing, mutual gratification, great handshake. After the entry fee, tipped. $60.00. (Remember received a handshake only) This new provider was VERY unhappy. (Pissed) I've been to this establish. Many multiple times with only very good feedback. I can't say I've been treated like this EVER. Not sure I want to go back. Who is out of line? Only looking for feedback and not validation. Thanks, JANB.

Can't WAIT to go back to Vegas. Going back in Sept. Typically a girl a day in the desert. The difference is almost obnoxious. Unlimited menus, no drama, beautiful girls, the action is rediculas. And then back to the SpaceCoast. Shouldn't we all put our collective feet down. West Coast of Fl awesome, South Fl awesome. But the SC, if you find AMP that treats you great it seems like you are almost on your knees. What you tink Mon?

ScottyM3
01-22-17, 18:02
Okay, let me know. Went to one of our popular local AMPs. No names,. Good massage, new talent,. Mutual disrobing, mutual gratification, great handshake. After the entry fee, tipped. $60.00. (Remember received a handshake only) This new provider was VERY unhappy. (Pissed) I've been to this establish. Many multiple times with only very good feedback. I can't say I've been treated like this EVER. Not sure I want to go back. Who is out of line? Only looking for feedback and not validation. Thanks, JANB.

Can't WAIT to go back to Vegas. Going back in Sept. Typically a girl a day in the desert. The difference is almost obnoxious. Unlimited menus, no drama, beautiful girls, the action is rediculas. And then back to the SpaceCoast. Shouldn't we all put our collective feet down. West Coast of Fl awesome, South Fl awesome. But the SC, if you find AMP that treats you great it seems like you are almost on your knees. What you tink Mon?I've only been to one in my area. After the entry fee only I disrobed, she pulled her shirt up so I could play with the headlights. Got a nice handshake, tipped $. 4 and she was happy. I've been back a few times and she is happy to see me and give me what I need. All for only the extra $. 4.

USTraveller
03-30-17, 09:33
Can't WAIT to go back to Vegas. Going back in Sept. Typically a girl a day in the desert. The difference is almost obnoxious. Unlimited menus, no drama, beautiful girls, the action is rediculas. And then back to the SpaceCoast. Shouldn't we all put our collective feet down. West Coast of Fl awesome, South Fl awesome. But the SC, if you find AMP that treats you great it seems like you are almost on your knees. What you tink Mon?I found Las Vegas to be one of the worst as far as value at an AMP. They know they can get more cabbage out of you so their prices tend to be higher. Stay away from anything withing a mile of the strip and you may have better luck. With that being said, it almost always has something to do with how the provider perceives you. I've been a repeat customer with a different girl and had night and day experiences. If a place treats you wrong, then simply don't go back. One of my best AMP experiences was in some small town in Georgia and it may have been the only place in town. I also had good experiences in Vegas. It's a numbers game. Extras are almost ALWAYS on the table at any AMP open past 8 p. YMMV is always in play based on many factors.