PDA

View Full Version : Providers with Bush

NiceBush808
08-09-15, 16:40
Anyone know which providers at whatever place have bushes?

SquirtLuva69
08-09-15, 21:02
Anyone know which providers at whatever place have bushes?Try Aala park.

Cosmic Kid
08-09-15, 21:59
Anyone know which providers at whatever place have bushes?Vanessa at CHM for one, but today's her last for awhile. She goes on bacation lasting four or five weeks beginning Monday.

NiceBush808
08-10-15, 00:02
Vanessa at CHM for one, but today's her last for awhile. She goes on bacation lasting four or five weeks beginning Monday.Okay. Thanks.

AllNuts
08-11-15, 10:13
Try Aala park.Yeah that's one place the hedge ain't going to be trimmed LOL.

NiceBush808
08-11-15, 12:22
Yeah that's one place the hedge ain't going to be trimmed LOL.Okay Thanks. Vietnamese girls.

SexMan808
08-11-15, 18:38
I like providers with bushes too! OMG. Thanks NB808.

SexMan808
08-11-15, 18:45
Okay Thanks. Vietnamese girls.Try Nara from Roses. She has a Bush, although not a full one but closely trimmed.

SexMan808
08-11-15, 18:58
Believe me there's a lot of guys who like a Bush too even though a lot of the ladies at AMPs do shave, but there are many who keep or grow their Bush out too and or at least trim it just a little but not too much because they are aware that there are lots of guys who don't mind it or like it too.

DownUnderLover
08-25-15, 21:55
Missy at Aloha Me Spa has a Bush. Or at least she did this morning. Totally wasn't expecting that! Personally not much into Bush but she was pulling on her hair hard exposing her clit while I was DATY and DATO and it was pretty hot!

NiceBush808
08-27-15, 16:48
Missy at Aloha Me Spa has a Bush. Or at least she did this morning. Totally wasn't expecting that! Personally not much into Bush but she was pulling on her hair hard exposing her clit while I was DATY and DATO and it was pretty hot!She's local right?

NiceBush808
09-09-15, 16:01
Any local providers with Bush. I know Hello Kitty got some locals but are they completely shaven?

Smokin Gun
09-13-15, 18:31
Anyone know of any younger AMP k-girls or see-girls with a Bush?

NiceBush808
11-06-15, 16:02
Providers pretty like these gals w / bushes

TrailHunter
11-06-15, 17:13
Providers pretty like these gals w / bushesNow that's what a real pussy looks like mmm. Great pics bro. TH.

NiceBush808
11-16-15, 12:44
Cutie pie.

NiceBush808
11-17-15, 06:05
Now that's what a real pussy looks like mmm. Great pics bro. TH.You're right Trailhunter. Absolutely.

NiceBush808
11-17-15, 06:10
That's what I loved about Empire, even if they were all Chinese. Reminds me.

Captin Crunch
11-22-15, 22:32
There are milfs that have bushes at Blue Sea in kaimuki.

Zuule
11-23-15, 02:59
I saw Yumi at Gogo for a repeat. She was all covered, but she is letting her Bush grow out. Looks good. You may like her. She has really great natural boobs. Only 4'9" tall.

Smokin Gun
11-23-15, 12:52
Jackie at Nirvana has a trimmed Bush.

Viet Whisperer
11-23-15, 14:03
There are milfs that have bushes at Blue Sea in kaimuki.I think they qualify as Gilfs there unless somethings changed recently. Those Aunties will jack hammer you good though haha! Hammer time!

NiceBush808
11-23-15, 14:24
I think they qualify as Gilfs there unless somethings changed recently. Those Aunties will jack hammer you good though haha! Hammer time!Isn't Blue Sea a hostess lounge? Okay I hear they are milfs but are they still sexy good lookin?128521;.

NiceBush808
11-23-15, 14:29
I saw Yumi at Gogo for a repeat. She was all covered, but she is letting her Bush grow out. Looks good. You may like her. She has really great natural boobs. Only 4'9" tall.Sounds nice is it dark and full yet or still light but growing out? She is cute tried her once but nice to hear her Bush is coming back. Would be nice to have a last go at some places before the married life comes soon and this fun exciting hobby must come to an end eventually be because of that.

Zuule
11-23-15, 14:39
Sounds nice is it dark and full yet or still light but growing out? She is cute tried her once but nice to hear her Bush is coming back. Would be nice to have a last go at some places before the married life comes soon and this fun exciting hobby must come to an end eventually be because of that.It's dark. I was surprised when I saw her. It hasn't reached the curly stage yet. Looks like it was well groomed.

NiceBush808
11-23-15, 16:08
It's dark. I was surprised when I saw her. It hasn't reached the curly stage yet. Looks like it was well groomed.Hmmm. Thinking about maybe maybe scheduling an appointment with her now😉.

NiceBush808
11-23-15, 16:13
Sounds nice is it dark and full yet or still light but growing out? She is cute tried her once but nice to hear her Bush is coming back. Would be nice to have a last go at some places before the married life comes soon and this fun exciting hobby must come to an end eventually be because of that.What do you mean by covered? You mean she can't go completely nude anymore? Can she at least pull her panties down and show me her Bush?

NiceBush808
11-23-15, 17:52
It's dark. I was surprised when I saw her. It hasn't reached the curly stage yet. Looks like it was well groomed.I see. So she keeps it full Bush triangle and dark but just shortens the length of it?

NiceBush808
11-23-15, 18:02
Wow. The last providers with bushes I saw were Apple from Hula (BTW is that place still operational? Wara from Hula and Empire, Minnie from Empire, Rita from Empire, Kelly from Empire and even Sara even though hers was a kinda streamlined, slender and not a full triangle type of Bush but it was bushy and thick and full to some degree.

NiceBush808
11-24-15, 16:18
I think I'll try yumi. She cute and so short. Plus nice to hear she's growing her Bush out. Back and popular.

Ilvasians
11-25-15, 00:08
Check out Ewa at Blue Spa downtown, nice Bush and nice see up titties. Chinese girl about 5'7, 130. L8, S7, A7. Usual Fees.

NiceBush808
11-25-15, 14:07
Check out Ewa at Blue Spa downtown, nice Bush and nice see up titties. Chinese girl about 5'7, 130. L8, S7, A7. Usual Fees.Where is blue spa exactly?

NiceBush808
11-25-15, 15:34
It's been a great ride and alot of fun. Had scores of gorgeous women some shaved, some with Nice BUSHES, muff diving, giving and receiveing oral, daty, rimming, licking, sniffing pussy, blowjobs, Intercourse in numerous positions, handjobs, toe sucking, licking toes and feet mostly of cute, pretty or good looking asian girls(chinese), feet worship, footjobs and I'm afraid Its got to end sooner or later because of married life just around the corner soon, got to adapt and save money because a whole new. Life will be ahead of me but before I give it all up completely, I'd like to try some places preferably with girls who have Nice Bush. So far, I've heard from contributors mention yumi, a maybe for me for me and. Closest pick, I've heard Chinese girl Ewa in blue spa in downtown but exactly where is this place, and any number. And Jackie From Nirvana. hmmmmm deciding now if I should or just stay low. Be safe, smart and enjoy it all while you still can my friends. Leaving for a trip on Sunday. Happy Thanksgiving!

NiceBush808
11-25-15, 16:12
Mmm. OMG. Looks nice.

Cosmic Kid
11-25-15, 23:16
Brother NB, I am not so sure she would be up to your demanding standards of full-on bushiness, but Honey at Top Spa does have a Bush.

NiceBush808
02-04-16, 22:00
Haven't hit the AMP scene in quite some time now and not sure how many fav providers have gone on or are still around. Any current providers right now who e ver sampled have bushes right now. Thanks guys.

Slide Hammer
02-04-16, 22:18
I enjoy a good Bush too but problem is for most ladies it can be a balancing act between good hygiene and swampiness.

ByTheBook
02-05-16, 13:20
Haven't hit the AMP scene in quite some time now and not sure how many fav providers have gone on or are still around. Any current providers right now who e ver sampled have bushes right now. Thanks guys.Choi at Sweet has full Bush. Monday she did.

Wovechu
02-06-16, 02:46
Haven't hit the AMP scene in quite some time now and not sure how many fav providers have gone on or are still around. Any current providers right now who e ver sampled have bushes right now. Thanks guys.It seem Ling-ling has a Bush. It looks like it never been shave in years. She at Gogo right now.

NiceBush808
02-22-16, 21:25
Very pretty local girls.

NiceBush808
02-22-16, 21:43
Very pretty local girls.Whoaa. That's some nice sweet eye catching beautiful Bush with some real sweet looking eye catching local beauties. Dayyum! I think it's the Bush that adds to it. Power to the Bush!

Gregg
02-22-16, 22:01
Very pretty local girls.The center photo is out of a girly magazine that is at least 30 years old.

I remember that one.

I think I even still have the magazine around here somewhere.

Still, nice looking girls, in their day.

Smokin Gun
02-22-16, 22:51
Very pretty local girls.That's some beautiful young Bush! Let me know where I can get a taste of that!

NiceBush808
02-22-16, 22:53
That's some beautiful young Bush! Let me know where I can get a taste of that!Sure. Hehe.

Rico Suave808
02-22-16, 23:12
That's some beautiful young Bush! Let me know where I can get a taste of that!http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/4373576/oahu_hawaiian.html

http://666w.ru/gallery/892190/Perky_tit_island_girl_peels

Smokin Gun
02-22-16, 23:46
http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/4373576/oahu_hawaiian.html

http://666w.ru/gallery/892190/Perky_tit_island_girl_peelsThanks Rico Suave808 for the links. But I did mean a real taste of it since I love to eat Bush. Haha!

Puuhale
02-23-16, 00:23
Very pretty local girls.Oh baby! Beautiful! I think I'm in love.

Honolulu808
02-23-16, 01:03
Very pretty local girls.Looking at the tanlines, hair style and makeup also including the lei, these women should be in their mid 60's today. Oh the good ole days of film cameras.

Puuhale
02-24-16, 14:06
Looking at the tanlines, hair style and makeup also including the lei, these women should be in their mid 60's today. Oh the good ole days of film cameras.I was so focused on looking at their pretty bodies and pretty faces. I didn't even bother looking at the ancient clues: Their hair styles, tan lines, and that relic artificial lei.

It broke my heart! I wonder if they were slutty PSEs in their heyday?

Hifan
03-30-16, 13:43
Just bumping this thread up. Anyone want to create a summary of the top Bush providers? I've seen reports that Kora at Emerald has a Bush. Anyone else?

NiceBush808
03-30-16, 14:38
Just bumping this thread up. Anyone want to create a summary of the top Bush providers? I've seen reports that Kora at Emerald has a Bush. Anyone else?Kora did have hair. There were reports that she had a real sexy and full and coarse type, real immaculate like Wara from Hula girl then Empire had, but when I went to try her out she did have a Bush but not as immaculate as Wara's, and it did seem she did trim it a little, but that was better than the plain bald type. I personally didn't find Kora to be that hot like other mongers mentioned but she wasn't that bad either. But, wouldn't want to repeat if I had the chance.

I heard Stella whose also at Emerald with Kora has Bush too, but a lightly trimmed one, just lightly trimmed though, hehe, but it's a small one. Bit that's better than nothing I guess amd more sexier amd exciting than with a completely bald or shaven kitty. Word.

NiceBush808
03-30-16, 14:57
Kora did have hair. There were reports that she had a real sexy and full and coarse type, real immaculate like Wara from Hula girl then Empire had, but when I went to try her out she did have a Bush but not as immaculate as Wara's, and it did seem she did trim it a little, but that was better than the plain bald type. I personally didn't find Kora to be that hot like other mongers mentioned but she wasn't that bad either. But, wouldn't want to repeat if I had the chance.

I heard Stella whose also at Emerald with Kora has Bush too, but a lightly trimmed one, just lightly trimmed though, hehe, but it's a small one. Bit that's better than nothing I guess amd more sexier amd exciting than with a completely bald or shaven kitty. Word.I heard Funn. From Happiness also got one. Pm me one how it went. Hehe.

Viet Whisperer
03-30-16, 15:19
Yuyu at Emerald had a nice well trimmed full Bush when I saw her in addition to some big Gazongas LOL.

NiceBush808
03-30-16, 21:35
Is Funn as bushy and pretty as these hot cuties?

Hifan
03-31-16, 12:38
Kora did have hair. There were reports that she had a real sexy and full and coarse type, real immaculate like Wara from Hula girl then Empire had, but when I went to try her out she did have a Bush but not as immaculate as Wara's, and it did seem she did trim it a little, but that was better than the plain bald type. I personally didn't find Kora to be that hot like other mongers mentioned but she wasn't that bad either. But, wouldn't want to repeat if I had the chance.

I heard Stella whose also at Emerald with Kora has Bush too, but a lightly trimmed one, just lightly trimmed though, hehe, but it's a small one. Bit that's better than nothing I guess amd more sexier amd exciting than with a completely bald or shaven kitty. Word.Thanks for the extensive reply! Let's keep reporting back Bush reports. Perhaps we can create a top ten list. .

NiceBush808
03-31-16, 14:38
Thanks for the extensive reply! Let's keep reporting back Bush reports. Perhaps we can create a top ten list. .No problem man. Great to see another Bush lover. Be-.

CoffeeLatte
04-01-16, 15:31
Fun has a Bush, it is clean and not as messy and hairy, just the right amount for those who love providers with Bush.

CoffeeLatte
04-01-16, 15:33
Is Funn as bushy and pretty as these hot cuties?Fun is way prettier than those girls in the pictures and has bigger boobs than those girls. Her Bush is not that hairy than those girls, just the right amount.

NiceBush808
04-04-16, 13:18
Tried Funn. She's cute face. Not bad. Anymore bushy natural providers. Or close enough. I want some pubic hair bushes.

NiceBush808
04-04-16, 14:13
Okay so far have tried Mona from Golden, Tina from Sunflower, Kora from Emerald, Sophie from Hula who doesn't really count because I went there on a whim early morning and nobody suggested her nor did I ever hear about her before regarding a bush and also because she was all shaven except for a tiny and I mean real tiny dot of hair and that was it. I also tried Yuki from Tokyo whom I really like, and already tried Funn from Happiness. So far Mona and Tina were the ones with the best or more full bushes more or less. Anyone with anymore suggestions? Thanks guys

CoffeeLatte
04-06-16, 15:25
Angela at Happiness has a Bush, a little more than Fun's.

Smokin Gun
04-06-16, 17:57
Angela at Happiness has a Bush, a little more than Fun's.Thanks! I haven't tried Angela yet. I had a great time with Funn and Lulu's Bush already. Angela will be next.

NiceBush808
04-06-16, 18:18
Mmm. SUNFLOWER 🌻.

NiceBush808
04-07-16, 13:30
Anyone know of any providers who have a real fully natural, full but untrimmed Bush like the good ol days of Wara from Hula, Rita or even Winnie from Empire.

Smokin Gun
04-08-16, 06:23
I am enjoying this small surge of Chinese AMP girls. Chinese girls seem to be less controlling than Korean girls. Chinese girls are also more natural in their beauty, especially in the Bush department!

Hifan
04-11-16, 18:24
Yuyu at Emerald had a nice well trimmed full Bush when I saw her in addition to some big Gazongas LOL.They're no longer advertising Yuyu. Wonder if she's gone?

Little Dickie
04-12-16, 04:54
Anyone know of any providers who have a real fully natural, full but untrimmed Bush like the good ol days of Wara from Hula, Rita or even Winnie from Empire.Check out recent backpage report #12159, review of Katie from CC.

Smokin Gun
04-12-16, 16:49
Thanks! I haven't tried Angela yet. I had a great time with Funn and Lulu's Bush already. Angela will be next.Had Angela recently and she must groomed herself. Her Bush was only about the size of a quarter. So not really a Bush at all.

NiceBush808
04-12-16, 17:01
Had Angela recently and she must groomed herself. Her Bush was only about the size of a quarter. So not really a Bush at all.Okay man. Thanks.

NiceBush808
04-13-16, 16:00
Wow. OMG. Now that's a full triangular Bush with lots of fluff to it. Nicccccce. I mean, it looks fully natural and wide triangular shape, but look how much fluffiness it has. Any providers like that. IMHO, perhaps the one closest right now would be Mika from Sunflower. Bit, I could be wrong. Is Katie's (CC) full triangular shaped like this too, but not as fluffy? Cuz right now, I'm leaning on possibly selecting an appointment with her soon. Hehe. Have fun guys and power and allure to the bush to all you Bush lovers! Thanks.hehe

Kalani69
04-13-16, 20:54
Wow. OMG. Now that's a full triangular Bush with lots of fluff to it. Nicccccce. I mean, it looks fully natural and wide triangular shape, but look how much fluffiness it has. Any providers like that. IMHO, perhaps the one closest right now would be Mika from Sunflower. Bit, I could be wrong. Is Katie's (CC) full triangular shaped like this too, but not as fluffy? Cuz right now, I'm leaning on possibly selecting an appointment with her soon. Hehe. Have fun guys and power and allure to the bush to all you Bush lovers! Thanks.heheOH, and BTW, take a look at them boobs. LOL.

NiceBush808
04-15-16, 16:25
Anyone know of any providers that look like this cute Chinese girl at any AMP or massage but with a nice full Bush? Perhaps, Far East, Sunflower, or at blue angel or Cc or anywhere. She sort of looks like a Chinese girl I know named steph but she a lot shorter and a little thicker than this girl in the pic. Thanks guys.

Smokin Gun
04-15-16, 16:34
Anyone know of any providers that look like this cute Chinese girl at any AMP or massage but with a nice full Bush? Perhaps, Far East, Sunflower, or at blue angel or Cc or anywhere. She sort of looks like a Chinese girl I know named steph but she a lot shorter and a little thicker than this girl in the pic. Thanks guys.NiceBush808,

Please clear some space in your inbox for pm. Mahalo.

Secret Agent
04-16-16, 07:59
Anyone know of any providers who have a real fully natural, full but untrimmed Bush like the good ol days of Wara from Hula, Rita or even Winnie from Empire.Viet Lily at Golden Spa. She only works daytime and early evening.

NiceBush808
04-16-16, 20:22
Viet Lily at Golden Spa. She only works daytime and early evening.Is viet lily kinda milfish but still has pretty face and attractive I heard and has a full hairy Bush? I like Bush. Is that the one. I'd love to try her.

NiceBush808
04-18-16, 17:15
Providers with nice Bush like this: any current or new arrivals but pretty or cute lookers too like this chic? Attractive or cute or good looking face + nice or better yet natural bush or full and fluffy enough = perfect combination

NiceBush808
04-25-16, 02:19
Star from Blue Star is awesome. For the Bush lovers out there, she'll most definitely satisfy what you're looking for. Not only that but great service all around, attitude, and etc. She's top notch.

NiceBush808
04-25-16, 15:29
Star from Blue Star is awesome. For the Bush lovers out there, she'll most definitely satisfy what you're looking for. Not only that but great service all around, attitude, and etc. She's top notch.I brushed my face against Star's beautiful womanly mass of hair, now that's the sign of a real woman, and buried my face in it, sniffing and rubbing them in between my lips and my tongue and running my fingers through it as well expressing the deep attraction, eroticism and sexiness that her Bush exuded and she was most excited and appreciative of it. For you Bush lovers out there you will most definitely love her and enjoy while she's still here. Be nice to her and she will treat you right. She really aims to please.

Insatiable808
05-02-16, 19:38
Miss Lucy Sunflower has a glorious Bush!!

We wen suksuk last night & her luvv juice saturated Bush was a spread eagle sight for horny eyes!!

Reinforced my hardness & I plunged the little monster back into her for more bushwhacking tight pussy filling pleasure!!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

NiceBush808
05-03-16, 01:01

We wen suksuk last night & her luvv juice saturated Bush was a spread eagle sight for horny eyes!!

Reinforced my hardness & I plunged the little monster back into her for more bushwhacking tight pussy filling pleasure!!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.Miss Lucy? Sweet!

Smokin Gun
05-04-16, 02:48

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.I need to check out that Lucy Bush!

Recently I've found:

1. Pegella of Dragonfly has some long but not too thick pubic hair. Pubic hair also surrounds her vagina and anus.

2. Candy of Far East has pubic hair that is not as long as Pegella's but definitely thicker. She only has pubic hair upwards of her clit.

3. Couple other Chinese girls out there have bushes too. I've been on a Chinese pussy spree lately! LOL!

AzianLuver
05-14-16, 16:38
She doesn't shave or trim. Not a beast, but nice and fluffy down there. She likes DATY.

See my quick synopsis under Blue Angel's thread.

Redneck 1
07-15-16, 23:28
Here's a cross-reference to my report "Connie, New Arrival at CHM," posted today in the Spinners thread.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10835-Spinners

She's a spinner who also has a dark natural muff.

Smokin Gun
07-24-16, 21:12
Anyone know of any girls that got bushes?

I am looking for girls that are at least L=7 and above. No gilfs or ugly ducklings. Mahalo!

Redneck 1
08-09-16, 04:00
For natural bush lovers (like me), here's a cross-reference to my report on Honey, posted in the Kison thread at 22:15 on August 7.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=3368969

Excerpts:

"Her pussy had a wonderful luxuriant dark muff (slightly trimmed) that made me want to shout 'Hallelujah!' I hope and pray that she keeps it that way!"

"Then it was time for me to separately dine upon that delightfully hairy pussy like 'Winnie the Pooh' enjoying a fresh honeypot".

HiPickle
08-09-16, 04:09
Anyone know of any girls that got bushes?

I am looking for girls that are at least L=7 and above. No gilfs or ugly ducklings. Mahalo!If you read my report in the Kison thread of Yuri. She got some serious carpet. I've not seen that much in a long time. She may have trimmed it a little, I dunno, but my session was massive muff action. I prefer them trimmed or shaved so go get it. LOL. She's young and at definitely higher than a 7.

Redneck 1
08-09-16, 05:23
For natural bush lovers (like me), here's a cross-reference to my report on Honey, posted in the Kison thread at 22:15 on August 7.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=3368969

Excerpts:

"Her pussy had a wonderful luxuriant dark muff (slightly trimmed) that made me want to shout 'Hallelujah!' I hope and pray that she keeps it that way!"

"Then it was time for me to separately dine upon that delightfully hairy pussy like 'Winnie the Pooh' enjoying a fresh honeypot".Oops, the link in my original post was a search link that's now expired. However, the report on Honey is entitled "Winnie the Pooh Finds a Fresh Pot of Sweet Honey," posted in the Kison thread at 22:15 on August 7, and is currently message #4931 in that thread.

Smokin Gun
08-18-16, 04:16
If you read my report in the Kison thread of Yuri. She got some serious carpet. I've not seen that much in a long time. She may have trimmed it a little, I dunno, but my session was massive muff action. I prefer them trimmed or shaved so go get it. LOL. She's young and at definitely higher than a 7.Yup, I was mesmerized with Yuri's Bush at Kison. So enjoyable!

I just read that Rio at Rejuve got a Bush. I'll need to check her out with hopes that it is overgrown. I prefer bushes on younger girls because of the sexiness when they are so young. Once they get to their 40's and above, it's not surprising to see them let it grow out. I can imagine that many of my female friends must have bushes. I wish I could see some of them.

Any other serious young bushes out there besides may Rio?

Corvette808
08-18-16, 11:15
Yes as of yesterday Rio has was a wild jungle down there. As she sat on my face 69 she had me lick her clit. I would not even see it. She loves fiv fia and with a young hottie with such natural look she is a gem.

Yup, I was mesmerized with Yuri's Bush at Kison. So enjoyable!

I just read that Rio at Rejuve got a Bush. I'll need to check her out with hopes that it is overgrown. I prefer bushes on younger girls because of the sexiness when they are so young. Once they get to their 40's and above, it's not surprising to see them let it grow out. I can imagine that many of my female friends must have bushes. I wish I could see some of them.

Any other serious young bushes out there besides may Rio?

Cosmic Kid
08-18-16, 20:40
New Yuri, never worked as a provider before. Does have Bush. Not raging jungle but you will get hairs between your teeth.

Quik808
08-22-16, 23:14
This past Sunday was the ultimate fuck and suck session with Monica that I have ever experienced with her. Started with a BJ near the front door. Mama Jun joined in with a rub down and nipple play. Funny, but I could see thru the window that a black guy in the parking lot was walking toward the front entrance. I recognized him because I walked past him earlier in the parking lot. We started back to the room but we wanted to hear what he was saying to Mama Jun. I think he wanted to see Monica but I beat to the punch. Back in the room everything started in the usual way of BBBJ to fucking. I decided while changing positions from CG to MISH I would eat her pussy. She would sometimes lets me eat her but only for a few minutes because her pussy is sore and sensitive from fucking all you fellow mongers but this time she went wild and didn't want me to stop. I was munching on that pussy for a very long time. She even let me lick her asshole. She would never let me do that before. It was incredible to hear and watch how turned on she was. She was playing with her nipples and pussy while I was eating her out. She was so vocal and screaming I was surprised that the no one woke up.

Monica was so worked up. She would beg me to fuck her and then jump on my face for more pussy eating. In between fucking, she would turn around and 69 each other. I could no longer hold it and blew a load deep in her mouth. I thought last week was the ultimate fuck but this by far was the best fuck and suck I ever had with the Queen. On the way out, I saw the black guy again in the parking lot. I guess he was waiting for his turn.

Stay safe and good hunting, Quiik.

Smokin Gun
08-23-16, 04:43
This past Sunday was the ultimate fuck and suck session with Monica that I have ever experienced with her. Started with a BJ near the front door. Mama Jun joined in with a rub down and nipple play. Funny, but I could see thru the window that a black guy in the parking lot was walking toward the front entrance. I recognized him because I walked past him earlier in the parking lot. We started back to the room but we wanted to hear what he was saying to Mama Jun. I think he wanted to see Monica but I beat to the punch. Back in the room everything started in the usual way of BBBJ to fucking. I decided while changing positions from CG to MISH I would eat her pussy. She would sometimes lets me eat her but only for a few minutes because her pussy is sore and sensitive from fucking all you fellow mongers but this time she went wild and didn't want me to stop. I was munching on that pussy for a very long time. She even let me lick her asshole. She would never let me do that before. It was incredible to hear and watch how turned on she was. She was playing with her nipples and pussy while I was eating her out. She was so vocal and screaming I was surprised that the no one woke up.

Monica was so worked up. She would beg me to fuck her and then jump on my face for more pussy eating. In between fucking, she would turn around and 69 each other. I could no longer hold it and blew a load deep in her mouth. I thought last week was the ultimate fuck but this by far was the best fuck and suck I ever had with the Queen. On the way out, I saw the black guy again in the parking lot. I guess he was waiting for his turn.

Stay safe and good hunting, Quiik.Mahalo for the report Quik808.

So did Monica grow a Bush?

Redneck 1
08-23-16, 10:41
Cross-reference to my report on Yuri (also known as Sky) at Kison:

"Yuri Is Yummy," posted on 8/21/16 in the Kison thread, report #4984.

Excerpts:

"she sports a wonderful natural muff of pubic hair. It's definitely among the best I've seen in years, Praise the Lord!"

"she spread her legs wide to display that magnificent muff"

SquirtLuva69
08-28-16, 23:31
At yumi's place cc.

Cosmic Kid
08-29-16, 22:47
Mahalo for the report Quik808.

So did Monica grow a Bush?Negative.

Seem like he went post wrong thread. I just figured out why you ask the question!

SmellMyFinga
09-20-16, 00:05
Check out this place.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jojo-pretty-college-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-100-real/5461813

Very innocent girl who gives decent massage. No BJ, willing to do HJ, &cs. Sweet girl. Leaves the islands Sunday. Nice Bush too. Great rack.

Smokin Gun
09-29-16, 07:07
Who's got a Bush now that I can daty? Any suggestions? Thanks!

NiceBush808
10-04-16, 22:29
Who's got a Bush now that I can daty? Any suggestions? Thanks!I think Star would be a good one. But I heard she shaved. No need to worry, once a bush h always a bush. She will eventually grow it back out again. Any customers of her should let her know how much they appreciate her Bush as she herself mentioned she liked it that way😉 Now that's the Sign of a real girl / woman. Nice bush.

NiceBush808
10-04-16, 23:20
Hey Smokin Gun. Can you clear your inbox.

Insatiable808
10-05-16, 02:01
Who's got a Bush now that I can daty? Any suggestions? Thanks!Miss Ellie from Dream Therapy has more of a patch of hair vs a full-on Bush.

Nonetheless, she was a Helluva a GFE for me.

DFK from the start with her soft cherry lips.

BBBJ until we switched to 69.

CFS in mish, dog & flat dog.

Soft sensual DFK thruout.

She towered over my shortness & I loved it!!

Kissable Charley-sized fun bags with responsive nipples to suckle on!

Definite 3-Peat Material!!

I was a Lucky Boy that morning!!

Aloha & Be Safe.

Insatiable808.

Smokin Gun
10-05-16, 03:33
Hey Smokin Gun. Can you clear your inbox.I cleared some old PMs so that I can accept new ones. Let the Bush talk begin once again!

Jzjz
11-19-16, 06:16
Any white girls with Bush and good service out there? Munching redhead seems yummy. Don't know why but just does. Maybe Courtney Love aka Jay but I bet she's shaven bald.

AznBanga808
12-01-16, 09:18
New Yuri, never worked as a provider before. Does have Bush. Not raging jungle but you will get hairs between your teeth.I too sampled Yuri about a week ago. She had more of a patch at the top rather than a Bush. But over all a pleasure to taste and full of lick with my tongue. Overall it was my first experience with Yuri and she was exceptionally horny at the very beginning, not shy at all. I think she almost reached for the lube at one point, but we definitely did need any. After some DATY and 69, she was soaking wet and ready and I entered into her tight slender body in mish and our bodies became as one. She is very affectionate and allowed me to tongue and DFK with her as I pleased, all the meanwhile penetrating her nani. I remember her nani to be exceptionally wet with some tightness. When I say wet, her pussy is like a cave of soft wetness and it feels like there is a puddle at the deep side of her nani. I loved pounding and eating that nani. After various positions I came inside her while she kept licking and whipsing to cum inside her. After dropping my load into her pussy, it was definitely 10 x more slipper and started to fuck her even more. I wanted to make sure she felt my cock, which was now covered in my cum and hers.

Overall it was a good first session with her and but she does NOT allow MSOG. In fact after her massage she told me to keep my dick "asleep" and "not to wake it up" LOL. I would repeat but rather have Mimi or even Lisa. I like how dirty Emma can talk but her pussy seems a little dry and I prefer skinnier milfs when I go to CHM.

Please let m know if there are any mature providers out there that will allow BBFS CIP or CIM!

Mahaloz!

Smokin Gun
12-02-16, 04:08
I too sampled Yuri about a week ago. She had more of a patch at the top rather than a Bush. But over all a pleasure to taste and full of lick with my tongue. Overall it was my first experience with Yuri and she was exceptionally horny at the very beginning, not shy at all. I think she almost reached for the lube at one point, but we definitely did need any. After some DATY and 69, she was soaking wet and ready and I entered into her tight slender body in mish and our bodies became as one. She is very affectionate and allowed me to tongue and DFK with her as I pleased, all the meanwhile penetrating her nani. I remember her nani to be exceptionally wet with some tightness. When I say wet, her pussy is like a cave of soft wetness and it feels like there is a puddle at the deep side of her nani. I loved pounding and eating that nani. After various positions I came inside her while she kept licking and whipsing to cum inside her. After dropping my load into her pussy, it was definitely 10 x more slipper and started to fuck her even more. I wanted to make sure she felt my cock, which was now covered in my cum and hers.

Overall it was a good first session with her and but she does NOT allow MSOG. In fact after her massage she told me to keep my dick "asleep" and "not to wake it up" LOL. I would repeat but rather have Mimi or even Lisa. I like how dirty Emma can talk but her pussy seems a little dry and I prefer skinnier milfs when I go to CHM.

Please let m know if there are any mature providers out there that will allow BBFS CIP or CIM!

Mahaloz!She bald now. Bummers. I wanted to get flossed!

NiceBush808
12-10-16, 12:38
Been awhile since I been Bush hunting. Tried something different by going to mt instead and getting nice HJ. Anyone know of a. Nice looking or cute providers as of lately that has a Bush? And which AMP or even mt. ? Thanks. Pm is fine.

Beaver808
12-16-16, 07:39
Tiffany has a full Bush for you Bush lovers. Thick on top.

NiceBush808
12-23-16, 12:26
Cali from Rejuve got one. Unfortunately, Italian Sophie at SF shaved. They're both leaving soon as well. Anyone, with anymore feel free to add. Man, been spending too much as this week saw Sophie twice and also Cali. Today, I think I'll just go straight home and take a break. Save money. Hehe

Smokin Gun
12-26-16, 17:48
Cali from Rejuve got one. Unfortunately, Italian Sophie at SF shaved. They're both leaving soon as well. Anyone, with anymore feel free to add. Man, been spending too much as this week saw Sophie twice and also Cali. Today, I think I'll just go straight home and take a break. Save money. HeheShucks! I missed the boat on Italian Sophie's Bush. That must of been something different from the Asian bushes we are accustomed to. I am hoping that recently returned Chinese Bebe at Happiness grew a Bush while she was away. Also, there is a new Chinese girl, Yeny, at Sanho on Queen St, who I am hoping has a Bush.

MightyMouth
01-14-17, 18:39
For all you Bush lovers Bella at Dream Therapy has a full Bush. Nicely trimmed but she got a Bush. Also great service and attitude.

China Jimmy
01-15-17, 16:43
Leii has a natural sparse Bush, not shaved or trimmed. Not thick and hairy, like some of the pictures that NiceBush puts up. She looks about 15 lbs heavier than her picture. Nat b's. About as thick as Naomi, but not as shapely as Naomi. Excellent service and great personality, seen her 3 times, as I like Bush as well.

NiceBush808
01-24-17, 15:16
Whose Bush is more fuller and voluminous Julia from Sanho or Bella from Dream? Whose the best looking between the two as well?

Smokin Gun
01-24-17, 22:43
Whose Bush is more fuller and voluminous Julia from Sanho or Bella from Dream? Whose the best looking between the two as well?Jullia's Bush looked more voluminous even though I only say hers with her panties on. Bella's looked neater because she trims it a little. Jullia had the lengthy pubes which tell me she may not trim at all. On the other hand, Bella's bush extends to the area around her vagina. Not sure about Jullia's but if her's was only on top, then I'd would call the bushes even. Lookswise, Jullia is younger (early 20's) and naturally better looking that Bella, who uses more makeup and is older (30's). Both have slim bodies.

My mouth would be all over Jullia's Bush if she did alllow DATY. I would love to suck on her long hairy bush and rub my face and cheeks all over it. But alas, she told me she didn't when I first met her. Maybe you will have better luck than I did.

Smokin Gun
01-27-17, 22:52
My kind of Bush.

NiceBush808
01-30-17, 20:13
Jullia's Bush looked more voluminous even though I only say hers with her panties on. Bella's looked neater because she trims it a little. Jullia had the lengthy pubes which tell me she may not trim at all. On the other hand, Bella's bush extends to the area around her vagina. Not sure about Jullia's but if her's was only on top, then I'd would call the bushes even. Lookswise, Jullia is younger (early 20's) and naturally better looking that Bella, who uses more makeup and is older (30's). Both have slim bodies.

My mouth would be all over Jullia's Bush if she did alllow DATY. I would love to suck on her long hairy bush and rub my face and cheeks all over it. But alas, she told me she didn't when I first met her. Maybe you will have better luck than I did.Yeah, I finally tried her bruddah and I liked what I saw.

Smokin Gun
01-30-17, 20:25
Yeah, I finally tried her bruddah and I liked what I saw.Do you mean Bella or Jullia?

Smokin Gun
01-30-17, 20:28
Lula at Sunflower has a very fluffy and voluminous triangular Bush. Her pubic hair is very sparse around her vagina.

NiceBush808
01-31-17, 00:42
Lula at Sunflower has a very fluffy and voluminous triangular Bush. Her pubic hair is very sparse around her vagina.Yes. Indeed. It was nice.

NiceBush808
01-31-17, 04:14
Lula at Sunflower has a very fluffy and voluminous triangular Bush. Her pubic hair is very sparse around her vagina.Yah. I meant Lula. I liked what I saw. It was nice indeed.

NiceBush808
01-31-17, 12:32
Any real local providers with Bush? That would be a sweet thing? Good looking girls too.

NiceBush808
02-12-17, 22:10
Finally got to try Cindy yesterday late afternoon. Previous reports were right. She was skinny, fair skinned, not bad looking face IMO, and of course the hair, she had a nice fluffy triangular Bush and it made the trip to see Her after a rainy and hard long Day after work well worth it. She was very outgoing. She talked a lot Although, I was more interested in fucking. Hehe. But all jokes aside, her service was pretty much covered. She first gave me a back massage, but later on the flip side, she does a nice tongue licking on my nipples amd ear. And it felt so nice and stimulating, kinda ticklish too, then she did a pretty decent blowjob deep throating nice and slow enough. Then before flipping over, I saw the sight of her Bush and complimented her on it, and she was pleased and agreed on what I said about it. I then brushed my face and lips, mouth up against it and simultaneously licked her clit as well. Finally, went inside her when she mounted reverse CG, and and then switched to DS, and finished in missionary. After that she gave me a massage on the backside again but then I asked her nicely for a handjob and she was Okay with it. As she was Giving me a HJ, it felt kind of uncomfortable and not as Stimulating, relaxing because she was stroking past the tip of my penis. I guess it was.overused because normally it wouldn't be a.problem. But it just felt uncomfortable so I adjusted her stroking by instructing her to stroke it below the tip while she only lightly rubbed and touched the tip. It felt much better and I finally cummed. All in all, I think she was worth it. In the end she wiped me down with hot towel, declined shower as I had no time and got my parking pass Validated and left in the back door She was very talkative and sort of FOBish but I liked.And was respectful to her.amd.after all, I did like her too. She kept asking me when I would see Her Again. I Guess they all say that, as we.said our Goodbyes. I would recommend her and Although her English is very accenty, she is Okay to understand. Have fun guys, and tell me how it goes for you. Considering my busy schedule, I said to her, well see. But yes, I would see her again. Keep her company guys and be nice to her. Have fun and be safe guys.

NiceBush808
02-13-17, 05:19
I ve tried Tina at CC before. Yes, she had a decently nice Bush, but I don't ever remember her being guardful of taking off her bra and panties unless this is another Tina. I saw her last year sometime and she seemed cute and innocent and kind of shy maybe unless she was pretending to be, but I had no problems with taking off all her underwear and finally seeing. It.

NiceBush808
04-22-17, 16:31
My soldier's getting rock hard. Maybe"ll pay a visit to her later but for now. Didn't really see anything that good right now. For now just sit back and save money until there's a definite go and report. Nice looking girl and hair. Ahem.

H Mobius
04-23-17, 01:24
I ve tried Tina at CC before. Yes, she had a decently nice Bush, but I don't ever remember her being guardful of taking off her bra and panties unless this is another Tina. I saw her last year sometime and she seemed cute and innocent and kind of shy maybe unless she was pretending to be, but I had no problems with taking off all her underwear and finally seeing. It.Chinese Tina in 1603, or a different Tina?

NiceBush808
04-23-17, 02:08
Chinese Tina in 1603, or a different Tina?It must be a different Tina from Sunflower. She's no longer there though.

Smokin Gun
04-23-17, 14:12
Alisa and Bobby are shaved. Bella has a sparse untrimmed Bush that surrounds her pussy and doesn't extend much above other than a small patch. Some Bush is better than no Bush! Hehe.

H Mobius
04-23-17, 18:06
It must be a different Tina from Sunflower. She's no longer there though.Oh. If it was 1603 Tina, I was going to say 'You the Man'.

Smokin Gun
04-28-17, 04:03
Clear your PM inbox NiceBush808.

NiceBush808
04-28-17, 04:22
Clear your PM inbox NiceBush808.I cleared my inbox.

Kalani69
04-28-17, 19:18
They don't look like providers.

Kalani69
04-28-17, 19:22
If they aren't providers, I wonder how the photographer got them to pose?

Kalani69
04-28-17, 19:24
Are you jizzing all over your computer screen?

NiceBush808
04-28-17, 22:48
Are you jizzing all over your computer screen?Nice. Hehehe.

Redneck 1
04-29-17, 18:00
Of course a provider's pubic hair status can change within minutes, but as of yesterday, Cherry at Kison had pubic hair that in my opinion was very nice. It was moderately trimmed (not too short), and it was not only located above her pussy but also on both sides of her pussy. The dark pubic hair surrounding her clean and glistening pink pussy (the classic "bearded clam" image) was quite stimulating, and she was receptive to lengthy DATY.

NiceBush808
05-01-17, 13:29
I can add to that too. Some beautiful light brown and fair skin asian girls with nice Bush. Ahh man, got to find one in an AMP or maybe even mt soon. Hehe. Get plenty local girls, and almost local girls too, I'm sure got some. No doubt, of course.

YoboMan65
05-04-17, 04:59
I can add to that too. Some beautiful light brown and fair skin asian girls with nice Bush. Ahh man, got to find one in an AMP or maybe even mt soon. Hehe. Get plenty local girls, and almost local girls too, I'm sure got some. No doubt, of course.Older provider. Nice chest, small butt, she was bushy. Daty, CBJ, HJ.

Smokin Gun
05-24-17, 04:12
Damn. Bush sightings are getting rare nowadays. Who's got Bush?

Mahaloz.

ToniMulato
05-24-17, 17:38

Mahaloz.There's Hope.

Most Japanese or Chinese gals that I've had the opportunity of Hooking up with between (23-30 y / o) still sport a Nice Bush.

So technically that Still exist but sometimes we need to get out of the AMP World and into different realms.

ExitOnly
05-24-17, 23:53

Mahaloz.Remember Chinese Apple at hula? Biggest Bush l have ever seen. Too bad she has limited menu and a gold digger.

Smokin Gun
05-25-17, 03:54
There's Hope.

Most Japanese or Chinese gals that I've had the opportunity of Hooking up with between (23-30 y / o) still sport a Nice Bush.

So technically that Still exist but sometimes we need to get out of the AMP World and into different realms.I am assuming you mean FOB or tourist Japanese and Chinese, and not local ones. I would love to get my hands on that! Thanks for the reminder.

Smokin Gun
05-25-17, 03:56
Remember Chinese Apple at hula? Biggest Bush l have ever seen. Too bad she has limited menu and a gold digger.I agree. She had the biggest Bush I'd ever seen too. Is she still around and / or maybe working at a different location?

ToniMulato
06-05-17, 05:27
I am assuming you mean FOB or tourist Japanese and Chinese, and not local ones. I would love to get my hands on that! Thanks for the reminder.You're Correct, Tourists.

Smokin Gun
06-08-17, 04:28
Nicebush808,

Your PM inbox is full. Can you clear some space so that I can send you a message about Bush?

Aviatr77
06-21-17, 20:08

Mahaloz.Just saw Kiku at Hanabi's yesterday. She has a nice full dark Bush.

Opelu
06-26-17, 14:53
Just saw Kiku at Hanabi's yesterday. She has a nice full dark Bush.What kind of service?

Captin Crunch
06-26-17, 17:47
What kind of service?Read the Hanabi thread.

Smokin Gun
07-23-17, 06:46
Who's got the Bush now?

I know that Ruby (fka Lula) of Sunflower has one.

Mahaloz!

NiceBush808
07-23-17, 19:34
Who's got the Bush now?

Mahaloz!Yuki of alawai condo. Heard she got excellent one, Japanese from Japan too. And her pahtna, small. Petite Chinese girl like Steph but her more on the trimmed side but just little bit, still nice I think. Haven't got the time try them. Idk if ever, but I'll try find the time if and whenever before they leave. Tell me how it went for you. They sound intriguing to me, especially the Bush. Hopefully they be here a while though.

Mahaloz my man.

ExitOnly
07-23-17, 23:07
Who's got the Bush now?

Mahaloz!Cindy from SF has a large trimmed one. Nice looking pussy and ass too.

RiverRat22
07-24-17, 07:21
Yuki of alawai condo. Heard she got excellent one, Japanese from Japan too. And her pahtna, small. Petite Chinese girl like Steph but her more on the trimmed side but just little bit, still nice I think. Haven't got the time try them. Idk if ever, but I'll try find the time if and whenever before they leave. Tell me how it went for you. They sound intriguing to me, especially the Bush. Hopefully they be here a while though.

Mahaloz my man.Can you point me to how to get with Yuki? Thanks I advance bro!

Smokin Gun
07-25-17, 07:31
Cindy from SF has a large trimmed one. Nice looking pussy and ass too.Thanks to those who offered Bush suggestions. Although Bush is rare nowadays, at least it is recognized such that mongers mention it when they encounter it.

RoloMyOlo
07-29-17, 04:26
Who's got the Bush now?

Mahaloz!Bella at Rainbow had a Bush last time I saw her. Service wasn't that great though.

Hawaii Drifter
08-17-17, 04:49
I met her twice by accident (victim of Bait and Switch) and once on purpose once I got her number but it seems she doesn't answer anymore.

She had a full hip to hip Bush (room always dark but could make out lots of fuzz) but that was very early January when I was last at CC. She said no boom boom but allowed FIV and play with clit, and sucking her nipples was a regular occurrence. Usually she'd let you see Bush or play with her lady parts if it made you come faster.

She was kinda neat, wonder if she's still around. Two annoyances tho, she always answers her phone and she no speaky ENGRISH.

DaDrifter.

China Jimmy
08-17-17, 12:37
Sayumi at Top Spa has some Bush. Appears to be fully grown sparse Bush, not the really hairy Bush type, but sufficient to call it a Bush. She is on the heavy side as well.

H Mobius
08-18-17, 01:05
I met her twice by accident (victim of Bait and Switch) and once on purpose once I got her number but it seems she doesn't answer anymore.

She had a full hip to hip Bush (room always dark but could make out lots of fuzz) but that was very early January when I was last at CC. She said no boom boom but allowed FIV and play with clit, and sucking her nipples was a regular occurrence. Usually she'd let you see Bush or play with her lady parts if it made you come faster.

She was kinda neat, wonder if she's still around. Two annoyances tho, she always answers her phone and she no speaky ENGRISH.

DaDrifter.The one who worked in Lucy's place, who is Amy in this pic?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/best-body-works-real-pictures/6268940069.html

She's out of Momo's place and apparently is with Vicky.

If that's the same one, you must have rocked her world. I saw her many times (I liked her looks, thighs, buns and HJ) but her sister and girls were off-limits, so I always left with ammo still in my wallet.

I wonder if Vicky mandates her girls also do FIA or that is her signature move.

Redneck 1
08-22-17, 14:27
Cross-reference to my report "Natural Kiku," posted on 8-18-17 as post #231 in the Hanabi Spa thread.

Honolulu Chas
08-22-17, 15:15
If you like mature providers, Kim has Bush, as well as some nice naturals, and good pussy control.

Smokin Gun
08-24-17, 04:17
The one who worked in Lucy's place, who is Amy in this pic?:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/best-body-works-real-pictures/6268940069.html

She's out of Momo's place and apparently is with Vicky.

If that's the same one, you must have rocked her world. I saw her many times (I liked her looks, thighs, buns and HJ) but her sister and girls were off-limits, so I always left with ammo still in my wallet.

I wonder if Vicky mandates her girls also do FIA or that is her signature move.Amy has a faux hawk Bush style. She doesn't have as thick of a Bush as I thought she had when I could just peel back the panties. She also has large dark areola and nipples that get quite hard when stimulated. She really grimaces when playing with her Bush which is kind of a turnoff.

Smokin Gun
08-24-17, 04:26
Ruby has a very big and fluffy Bush on top. Not as much pubic hair around her vagina and asshole. She said that she never trims it. I can never get her to do a decent BBBJ nor can I get very much time to DATY. She pushes my head to DATO and has it in a lock between her thighs. I see her again for her Bush and not anything more.

Botoman
11-23-17, 21:10
Are there any haole White girls out there with hairy Bush? Was watching porn and saw a hot skinny white young girl with hairy Bush. It was kinda hot & kinda not. Some girls have trimmed Bush but haven't seen full on untamed Bush since years ago in DT zeal fairly decent looking white MILF skinny dark hair maybe portage small natural tits than grabbed down by puss & hot a handful of hair with sides untrimmmed & said Boto needs to pass on this one. But Boto willing to try Bush again if anything good on white girl is out there.

DrMajikLuv69
07-27-18, 16:23
Another Sugar. Another winner like most or maybe all Sugars I've known recently. This Sugar is Chinese. Using her real pic which I guess is why her face is shown. Face and body look like her pic and in my opinion she actually looks younger in person. She looks very young and innocent like them Empire Chinese girls. Young and cute like Rejuve Minnie. Sugar is about 5'2" and 100 lbs, slim body, small B cups and a full Bush. She says she 23 but IMHO look like a cute 19, 20 or 21 year old. Came in the room kissing all over me playing with my cock. Lots of really good LFK all through the hour but no DFK. She did some BBBJ then 69. CFS, CG, DS, then quick massage to my front and back. MSOG with a quick HJ able to finish just as mama called time. Sugar showered with me cleaned me then helped me get dressed. Standard fees.Good report for the full Bush lovers. I'm NOT into full Bush, so this is more of a note for me to avoid Sugar Rejuve.

Redneck 1
08-21-18, 06:55
Cross-reference to my report "Update on Tammy," posted on August 18 in the Kison thread.

DrMajikLuv69
09-30-18, 22:55
Last time I saw Sasha I caught a glimpse of Yuna strutting her stuff in bra and panties. Made an appointment with Yuna and she did not disappoint. Nice little body on her, face is so so in my opinion. Tits and ass for days on this gal. I couldn't get enough of sucking on those titties. Easily a D cup on her, just perfect. Get her on her knee and she gives a slightly above average BJ, not too much suction. However she makes up for it with allowing for some assisted deep throat and some face fucking. Another plus is she understands the concept of eye contact. She joked that she was hungry told her I would help her with her hunger later. I went down on her slightly hairy box and her pussy is super sensitive. I could tell when I FIV that she is tight as fuck and my bigger than average stick was going to destroy her. Slid in her in standing MISH and fucked her slow still sucking on her tits. Decided it was time to pound so got her into flat MISH. Laid into her, that pussy is tight and it gets so wet. Came close to the edge so I backed off and got her into Doggy. I could barely fit inside her in DS, had to work it in, even when I got all the in I couldn't fuck her hard or fast but it was still amazing. She has a really nice ass on her. Reached forward to squeeze those big tits for some leverage and tried to pound her a little. She couldn't take it. The grip on this one wow, what view of my cock sliding in and out of those vice grip lips. Time to finish, got her back on her back. She told me earlier that it was OK to cum in her pussy. As I reentered I whispered in her ear asked her where she wanted me to cum. She says outside. Oh hell no I'm cumming inside you, easily she says OK. She can do a little dirty talk when prompted I told her to beg me for my cum and she did. Empties a big load inside her, then I held her legs back and withdrew my sword to watch the cum drip out of her. Washed up and headed out. I will definitely see Yuna again.Thanks for the intel regarding Yuna at Blue Star has hairy box.

DrMajikLuv96
10-12-18, 15:22
Thanks for the intel regarding Yuna at Blue Star has hairy box.I don't like hairy boxes too.

Drake678
10-12-18, 23:05
I don't like hairy boxes too.Leii at Happiness has a hairy box too.

NiceBush808
10-13-18, 09:18
Leii at Happiness has a hairy box too.Nice. Yass!

Makalena Nbf
12-28-18, 00:33
So this threads been pretty quiet for some time now guessing most providers would rather go bald vs maintaining a Bush. Kinda would like to see it fur box return once again just for variety in the hobby.

NiceBush808
12-28-18, 15:46
So this threads been pretty quiet for some time now guessing most providers would rather go bald vs maintaining a Bush. Kinda would like to see it fur box return once again just for variety in the hobby.Yas! Ain't nothing wrong with having a Bush. Bald getting kinda too plain and boring. Hair makes it more erotic and exciting.

SpoodrikBrad1
12-28-18, 21:29
I don't mind a little Bush either. I just floss afterwards. Hahaha.

Yas! Ain't nothing wrong with having a Bush. Bald getting kinda too plain and boring. Hair makes it more erotic and exciting.

Makalena Nbf
12-31-18, 07:18
Yas! Ain't nothing wrong with having a Bush. Bald getting kinda too plain and boring. Hair makes it more erotic and exciting.I second the hairy motion! Something about Bush and missionary! Damn good stuf!! Oh I mean muff.

DrMajikLuv69
01-04-19, 06:04
Candy is the only provider there. Kmilf, 50ish, short, round, with big natural Cs and bush. Good massage skills. Not for those who like young spinners, but if you enjoy a mature full figured woman, she might float your boat.Thanks for the info on Candy from Golden Spa TEHO but I'm not into Bush. I'm not into stubly pussy either. I prefers smooth no hair or NO stubbles on pussy. Hate the sand paper feel. Actually I dont mind a small landing strip above the pussy; just like Sugar at Happiness has. When I say small landing strip; I mean small only on top and not on the pussy lips. Anyway this was a copy and paste from the Golden Spa thread to the Bush Thread for all the Bush lovers.

Hnl Waikiki
01-04-19, 10:47
Thanks for the info on Candy from Golden Spa TEHO but I'm not into Bush. I'm not into stubly pussy either. I prefers smooth no hair or NO stubbles on pussy. Hate the sand paper feel. Actually I dont mind a small landing strip above the pussy; just like Sugar at Happiness has. When I say small landing strip; I mean small only on top and not on the pussy lips. Anyway this was a copy and paste from the Golden Spa thread to the Bush Thread for all the Bush lovers.I think the Candy that was referred to in that post is at Hanabi. Golden has a few girls working.

Hnl Waikiki
01-04-19, 10:50
Thanks for the info on Candy from Golden Spa TEHO but I'm not into Bush. I'm not into stubly pussy either. I prefers smooth no hair or NO stubbles on pussy. Hate the sand paper feel. Actually I dont mind a small landing strip above the pussy; just like Sugar at Happiness has. When I say small landing strip; I mean small only on top and not on the pussy lips. Anyway this was a copy and paste from the Golden Spa thread to the Bush Thread for all the Bush lovers.I uploaded and mistakenly said Hanabi next door, but I meant to say Candy is from Hayaku, next door to Golden Spa.

BayArea80
01-18-19, 07:57
She got just the right amount of Bush. And it's yummy.

DrMajikLuv69
01-19-19, 08:34
Amy at Healthy Angel Massage. Amy is approximately 5'0" maybe 95 to 100 pounds solid bee cups and Bush. Tone body. Long black hair and very pretty face. Looks very young. I'm not good at guess age but think she might be late 20's. Here for a short time. Petite Japanese Porn Star looks. GFE PSE. Great massage and YMMV with menu but was open and had a good attitude and service. Did everything I asked and MORE, but YMMV.

Captin Crunch
01-19-19, 09:53
Amy at Healthy Angel Massage. Amy is approximately 5'0" maybe 95 to 100 pounds solid bee cups and Bush. Tone body. Long black hair and very pretty face. Looks very young. I'm not good at guess age but think she might be late 20's. Here for a short time. Petite Japanese Porn Star looks. GFE PSE. Great massage and YMMV with menu but was open and had a good attitude and service. Did everything I asked and MORE, but YMMV.Where is Healthy Angel Massage?

DrMajikLuv69
01-19-19, 13:55
Where is Healthy Angel Massage?Think it is against forum rules to type the specific addy, or room suite number location. Therefore it is in CC location and if you type into google Healthy Angel Massage Honolulu all the contact info will pop. Biggest bush Ive ever seen. The bush is in the shape of a giant inverted equilateral triangle, so gigantic that I thought she was wearing a swimsuit when she took off her swimsuit. She likes the lights on when doing it. NP with me because she was very pretty. I am not a fan of big bush but she is very pretty and young so just went with it. My preference is completely shaved and smooth.

NiceBush808
01-21-19, 15:04
Can any more confirm, Are these reports on Amy of Healthy Angel Massage true in regards to Amy and do they really play too or are legit. I just want to confirm on all that. Especially. Ahem.

NiceBush808
01-21-19, 15:54
Amy at Healthy Angel Massage. Amy is approximately 5'0" maybe 95 to 100 pounds solid bee cups and Bush. Tone body. Long black hair and very pretty face. Looks very young. I'm not good at guess age but think she might be late 20's. Here for a short time. Petite Japanese Porn Star looks. GFE PSE. Great massage and YMMV with menu but was open and had a good attitude and service. Did everything I asked and MORE, but YMMV.I thought I heard Healthy Angel Massagie was only legit. Can anyone else confirm with this?

Honolulu1
01-21-19, 16:36
I thought I heard Healthy Angel Massagie was only legit. Can anyone else confirm with this?Sent you a PM, Nice Bush.

Drake678
01-23-19, 07:17
I thought I heard Healthy Angel Massagie was only legit. Can anyone else confirm with this?Are they open 24/7? I thought the elevators closed at 10 PM.

ByTheBook
01-25-19, 10:55
Are they open 24/7? I thought the elevators closed at 10 PM.Open til 11 pm. You must sign in at desk after 10 pm. How would residents get to their places if elevators were not working after 10 pm? How would you leave at 11 pm?

DrMajikLuv69
01-25-19, 12:24
Are they open 24/7? I thought the elevators closed at 10 PM.To answer your question. Yes the elevators are closed 10 pm to the non residents of the building. I know you did not ask if the elevators are not working or out of order which is totally different. If you choose to get at massage or other services at CC after 10 pm you will be required to leave a form of identification /ID card at the front desk with security.

To answer your second question yes a couple weeks ago they did have an ad that stated they were open 24/7, however that Ad is no longer available online therefore they may have changed their operation hours. Best to call ahead before going.

DrMajikLuv69
01-25-19, 12:34
To answer your question. Yes the elevators are closed 10 pm to the non residents of the building. I know you did not ask if the elevators are not working or out of order which is totally different. If you choose to get at massage or other services at CC after 10 pm you will be required to leave a form of identification /ID card at the front desk with security.

To answer your second question yes a couple weeks ago they did have an ad that stated they were open 24/7, however that Ad is no longer available online therefore they may have changed their operation hours. Best to call ahead before going.TEHO Note: personally I don't like to leave my IDcard or Drivers License at the front desk and that is why I never go there after 10 pm. However if they only required showing identification rather than leaving it then I might go there.

Ajarn
01-26-19, 04:17
Heathy Angel Massage is more than legit. But the therapist I saw was an auntie, albeit an elegant, slender and pretty one.

Smokin Gun
05-05-19, 18:56
Heathy Angel Massage is more than legit. But the therapist I saw was an auntie, albeit an elegant, slender and pretty one.Were you referring to Shizuki? She has a nice fluffy Bush that I've enjoyed.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-724-8055-new-girls-808-724-8055-16128872

DrMajikLuv69
05-05-19, 23:13
Were you referring to Shizuki? She has a nice fluffy Bush that I've enjoyed.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-724-8055-new-girls-808-724-8055-16128872FYI Smokin Gun, if you like Bush go see Leii at Happiness. Last time I saw her she had Bush. TEHO I like clean smooth pussy with no stubbles but I'm always glad to point a monger in the right direction for bushy hairy pussy. THANK YOU for the intel regarding Shizuki had bush; thus I can delete from my list. Thanks!

Smokin Gun
05-06-19, 04:05
FYI Smokin Gun, if you like Bush go see Leii at Happiness. Last time I saw her she had Bush. TEHO I like clean smooth pussy with no stubbles but I'm always glad to point a monger in the right direction for bushy hairy pussy. THANK YOU for the intel regarding Shizuki had bush; thus I can delete from my list. Thanks!Thanks for the lead on Leii. I like clean smooth pussy but I love clean bushy pussy better!

Enona1
05-06-19, 18:16
Apple has Bush. Not too dense. Hair is soft. Actually felt good on my face.

NiceBush808
05-09-19, 13:24
Were you referring to Shizuki? She has a nice fluffy Bush that I've enjoyed.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-724-8055-new-girls-808-724-8055-16128872Miki looks younger and cuter though, but does she have a nice fluffy Bush too?

DatOneMan
05-12-19, 21:00
Full Bush for her. Never tried daty, but she is small frame girl. Not young spinner kind body, but petite.

Makalena Nbf
07-03-19, 04:35
Well been attempting to discover the heart shaped triangle of jungle vines but only been excavating someone's grandma or mothers crotch! WTF man like living a vintage porn movie! With AARP cast! Ran across some shaved old ones as well. Guessing the younger talent has become extinct due to LE scaring them away. Man I should have been a cop!

Knock -knock. Who's there? . Officer Bush inspector! What choices in my life went wrong!

Drake678
03-27-20, 04:47
Thanks for the lead on Leii. I like clean smooth pussy but I love clean bushy pussy better!Craving some Bush. I wonder if Leii is letting her bush grow wild now she in quarantine?

Hard808
04-01-20, 17:00
Not what we were thinking.

NiceBush808
05-10-20, 08:58
Not what we were thinking.I totally agree.

DangerBoy
05-10-20, 17:31
Not going to lie. I like some Bush sometimes. Crazy, out of control jungles that you used to see back in '70's Playboy and Hustler magazines are cool too.

What I don't dig is how Bush is now linked to the whole hair fetish, which includes hairy armpits and unshaved legs on women. (Shudder).

DJ Quick
05-11-20, 17:59
Craving some Bush. I wonder if Leii is letting her bush grow wild now she in quarantine?Hey Drake. Rita at Honolulu Thai has clean Bush if you are interested. Just trying to help. LOL.

Drake678
05-29-20, 13:06
Hey Drake. Rita at Honolulu Thai has clean Bush if you are interested. Just trying to help. LOL.Thank you bradda.

Bikini
05-29-20, 14:18
Hey Drake. Rita at Honolulu Thai has clean Bush if you are interested. Just trying to help. LOL.Are they open? They were raided a week ago.

Lknfrpssy
05-29-20, 15:34
Are they open? They were raided a week ago.Is Honolulu Thai 3903?

Bikini
05-29-20, 15:46
Is Honolulu Thai 3903?Yes. That's where I saw Rita. Their phone number is no longer in use.

DJ Quick
05-29-20, 18:31
Are they open? They were raided a week ago.OMG. No wonder their number no longer valid.

Azn Persuaded
05-29-20, 22:49
Is Honolulu Thai 3903?Honolulu Thai is 27 xx.

Bottom Out
02-16-21, 17:43
Any providers got a nice Bush, not too wild but not completely shaved off either?

Xperusx
02-18-21, 18:29
Any providers got a nice Bush, not too wild but not completely shaved off either?I'll take full Bush anytime.

Closest I've had recently is Connie at OSAKA with a overgrown peach fuzz. She rubbed in my butt during the table shower. Other than that, nothing, including the G / Milfs at Blue star.

Sad day for natural Bush.

Dweegee
02-19-21, 15:53
Any providers got a nice Bush, not too wild but not completely shaved off either?I'd say try Yanni.

ExitOnly
02-20-21, 01:30
Any providers got a nice Bush, not too wild but not completely shaved off either?Most of the Chinese imports are full Bush. SF and Pali girls are all Bush masters.

TrialnError
02-20-21, 23:43
Speaking of Chinese providers with Bush, I remember Doris had a nice forest down there.

Most of the Chinese imports are full Bush. SF and Pali girls are all Bush masters.

Monsta808
02-25-21, 22:34
Try Snow at SF 2. 0 she has a Bush.

Willy Wood
02-26-21, 19:01
Okay, I'm going go trekking into the snowy forest soon. Before I go on this adventure, what does Snow look like anyways?

Try Snow at SF 2. 0 she has a Bush.

Monsta808
02-26-21, 23:53
Okay, I'm going go trekking into the snowy forest soon. Before I go on this adventure, what does Snow look like anyways?I gave a description in SF thread.

Bikini
03-21-21, 23:58
All the girls at SF have Bush.

El Samurai
09-15-22, 03:01
If you like Bush this girl has it.

https://tryst.link/escort/kittybabe

Jonathan2370
09-23-22, 19:59
Apple at Asia has a nice Bush.

Shima44
09-24-22, 14:58
Apple at Asia has a nice Bush.Okay good to here. Need to check her out. Thanks.

Shima44
07-29-23, 18:40
Haven't had Bush in awhile. Where can I get some Bush?. Full Bush would be good.

Redneck 1
07-30-23, 12:40
Haven't had Bush in awhile. Where can I get some Bush? Full Bush would be good.In my detailed review of provider Gina in the Downtown thread, posted on 7-25-23 and entitled "Chubby Or Slender, Your Choice," I stated: "Additionally, she had a hairy pussy, which I strongly prefer but can be somewhat hard to find these days". My excitement about the hairy pussy was one of the factors that produced "an explosive BBFSCIP finish". However, my date with her occurred eight days ago, so I don't know whether she's still unshaven.

The Quiz
07-30-23, 22:26
If I'm not mistaken, I think Doris has a Bush. Last time I seen her was when she was up at her Waialae place.

Shima44
07-31-23, 00:57
In my detailed review of provider Gina in the Downtown thread, posted on 7-25-23 and entitled "Chubby Or Slender, Your Choice," I stated: "Additionally, she had a hairy pussy, which I strongly prefer but can be somewhat hard to find these days". My excitement about the hairy pussy was one of the factors that produced "an explosive BBFSCIP finish". However, my date with her occurred eight days ago, so I don't know whether she's still unshaven.Okay got it. Thanks.

MakaKiller
07-31-23, 01:05
If I'm not mistaken, I think Doris has a Bush. Last time I seen her was when she was up at her Waialae place.Same experience as you at her Kaimuki crib, nice Bush. At my last session with her in Waikiki she was rather nicely trimmed, almost but not quite a landing strip. Great session all 3 times. Glad to hear she's available again. Will def have to make an appointment. Stay Safe Gentlemen.

Asianlover4u
08-02-23, 18:22
All the women I have seen lately have been shaven, but you know how fashion cycles around Bush will make its comeback.

Aml3740
08-06-23, 01:29
Lisa (at Flowers the last time I saw her) had a Bush. The kind that looked like it was left alone, not trimmed, etc. It's been several months since I saw her, so not sure. But I love her soft voice and her enthusiasm.

ExitOnly
08-10-23, 23:49
If I'm not mistaken, I think Doris has a Bush. Last time I seen her was when she was up at her Waialae place.Saw her a few weeks ago. She was clean shaven.

Shima44
08-26-23, 23:41
Of Kaheka St fka Yanni does have a Bush.

Shima44
03-10-24, 16:46
Of CC does have a Bush.

RedRaider66
03-11-24, 10:36
Of CC does have a Bush.Where is CC? How can I get in touch with her and does she have an ad?

Shima44
03-11-24, 13:56
Where is CC? How can I get in touch with her and does she have an ad?Her AD is on BP under Massage. Look for Kathy so good massage best in town sexy B2B sensual patience.

JasonHungHung
03-11-24, 14:45
Where is CC? How can I get in touch with her and does she have an ad?https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23170861.html

Only time I saw her is she was and I think still is doing doubles with Molly in same building. I went for doulble BJ only not FS. It was ok but I wouldn't recommend. Kathy does look good for her age as she is older.