PDA

View Full Version : History of all Prostate Massages

Rim Job
08-04-15, 18:37
Page Dedicated to Providers who provides Prostate Massages.

RyanPizone
05-06-17, 15:45
I would think this subject would get a good amount of attention here. No info to share?

I've yet to partake but I am curious about it. Would be great to hear some experiences with local providers.

HornDog626
05-30-17, 19:49
I got one with a CBJ from Shirley at 701. She's an older provider, but not afraid to satisfy. I went around 1 pm on a weekday. I'd rate service a 7 with her looks at a 5.

The Camel
05-30-17, 22:46
I seriously dislike this service and a finger up my butt will always distract me from whatever pleasure was building up earlier. On the other hand, nothing better than moderate pressure applied to the perineum which will stimulate the prostate the right way from the outside without an untrained provider experimenting with direct touching of a critical internal organ. Nevertheless, for those of you who do get excited by non-medical professionals fiddling with your innards, you will find Suzy at the joyful Thai place on SMB just east of the intersection with Western (located in a strip mall as unclean as most anal cavities) is what you are looking for. She's old but looks young enough because she's skinny as hell and knows how to style herself youthfully. Pretty talented overall provider but I had to break off relations with her cause she couldn't remember that I didn't want her fingers probing inside my butt no matter how many times I reminded her. I apologize if this thread is intended to be limited to SGV experiences and providers only as Suzy is a Hollywood relic....uhhh, classic.

AhardLanding
07-05-17, 23:27
Sue and Cherry at Puente both will RCG girl you and somewhere also milk you at the same time).

Sasa Highland Park on York.

Jenny WeHo and Moonstone.

The older Chinese providers at Violet / Colorado.

SdsuGuy
08-06-19, 16:10
I don't know the name of the lady there, but she has always giving me a finger while stroking me.

Rim Job
04-29-20, 22:31
Sue and Cherry at Puente both will RCG girl you and somewhere also milk you at the same time).

Sasa Highland Park on York.

Jenny WeHo and Moonstone.

The older Chinese providers at Violet / Colorado.I need some more info on Puente.

AhardLanding
05-03-20, 19:39
I need some more info on Puente.Is closed now.

Rim Job
05-08-20, 21:46
Is closed now.Just for the corona or forever?

What is the updated list now?

AhardLanding
01-02-21, 11:39
Page Dedicated to Providers who provides Prostate Massages.I forgot to mention Frances of the crazy darkness, mask and magical hands on Rosemead. Suncare for number.