PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-09-02, 01:40
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

proudirishmick
04-20-02, 23:26
I will be traveling to San Mateo in early June and should be there for about a week.I'm staying at the Marriot on South Amphlett Blvd. Does anybody know where to find some good looking black girls?I will also be going to San Fran and Oakland alot during this trip and this is not my first time in the bay area so I do know my way around.

BlnkNameCruiser
05-10-02, 14:37
Is there any street action in San Mateo?

I know the other spots like the dry Redwood City, the crappy Menlo Park/East Palo Alto, and the occasional junked out Sunnyvale on el Camino. Anything actually happen on the street in San Mateo?

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
05-14-02, 03:52
BUST!
In the Monday Palo Alto Daily News they reported a bust of three massage parlors that were all in Palo Alto. WHY DID I NEVER SEE THEM? That sucks. I would have like to try them out. They were all Chinese women compared to mostly always Vietnamese. 20 different women.

They were:
Japanese Accupuncture Center at 3517 Alma St. The Hong Kong Health Center and Oriental Health Center, both at 2290 Birch St.

It was busted because a City utility worker making a routine utility check thought it odd there were no accupuncture needles in the place and made a report. That was February. Since then they investigated and sent in an undercover cop to get a solicitation. They turned the phones off so the owners would come in and they busted them. A husband ad wife team and one other person who lived in East Palo Alto.

One chick was busted "in the middle of a sex act" and they let the guy off scott free for cooperating in details of the establishment and how it all works. They quoted the normal routine you would read about here: $40 for 1/2hr $60 for hr and tips starting at $50. They chicks get $10 for a $40 massage and $20 for the hour. That is interesting because I figured the house kept it all and if we didnt tip they dont get a thing.

They said while they were in the middle of the bust, 20 men came in and the cops just took their name and let them leave.

i am bummed we didnt know about them soon enough to get a try.

Hey at least the cops were or play dumb about what really is going on. Apparantly they are not reading this site, and they let the John go!

blanknamecruiser

OozeyMan
06-06-02, 16:34
First an apology: I know some of you are going to be frustrated by this report sorry, but I want my favorite place/girl to stay in business.

Due recent efforts by LE to close down the AMPS in this area, I'm not going to name names or identify locations. I will, however, provide information that may be useful to you in a general way. (Besides, It's a real kick to tell the world what actually happened to me last night ;-)

First, step one. I tend to get so turned on by an AMP girl's massage and foreplay that I tend to shoot off way too soon. My solution: visit an adult video place first and give the first load to miss Palm and her 5 sisters.

From here I go to the AMP. I usually ask for my favorite girl by name, but this time she greets me at the door and signs me in. This is an extra nice suprise since she hasn't been there the last few months and I had been told that she "no longer works here". I've enjoyed service from a couple of other girls but none of them have quite the same sexy playful attitude of my favorite.

I shower and lay down on the table for my massage. As she bends over my shoulders her belly button is opposite the top of my head and I reach around with both hands to slide them up under her dress, cupping and caressing her butt. I am not suprised to find that she is without underwear.

She shifts around the table to work on my lower body. She's out of arm's reach but it's no big deal I know more and better is coming. Her fingers lightly caress my butt and trail down my crack, lightly brushing my balls. I moan with pleasure, spread my legs wider and lift my body slightly off the table. She responds with more light caresses that reach under my body and caress the lower half of my cock.

I roll over to make all of my cock accessible and so that I can resume my own caresses of her slim delicious body. At first, her fingers lightly trace circles on my body all around my stiff cock without actually touching it. Then, she slowly zeroes in finishing with light strokes up and down the shaft.

At this point she asks me what I want. I signal full service and she nods with a smile. I get up to start pulling Andrew Jacksons out of my pants that are hanging on the wall. As AJ number 3 or 4 leaves the pocket, it becomes very hard to count. Soft smooth hands are gently caressing my cock, while she stands naked behind my shoulder and murmers sexy nothings into my ear.

I manage to focus long enough to pull out the amount I know she wants and place it on a chair. I turn around and enjoy a few full body nude hugs while our hands slowly roam each other's anatomy. She kneels in front of me and pulls out a condom, puts it on and starts an incredible CBJ. She gently licks the underside while making eye contact and smiling up at me-- slowly changing from licks to taking most of my length in her mouth.

This is NOT how we did it the last time. This is all incredibly erotic for me, but I have no intention of cumming during a blow job. Enjoying the rest of her amazing techniques still await. I gently pull out of her mouth and gesture towards the table. She kneels on it doggy style, positioning herself so that her **** perfectly lines up with my cock as I stand be hind her and thrust into her with long slow strokes. In this position it's easy to caress nipples and reach around to fondle her clit.

I can feel the lava rising deep with in and know I need to change the pace or it'll all be over much too soon. She responds to my gentle twist of her waist by rolling onto her back. I take a few minutes to caress her body and suck her breasts while carefully keeping peter just out of her reach. He's a bit too excited and I want him to calm down a little. Finally I fuck her some more while standing. With nice long strokes I'm able to slowly build back up a bit of steam without going too far.

It's time for the finale, I get on the table and she starts to ride me. First dragging her nipples slowly across my chest, she then impales herself and begins to bear down on peter--slowly at first and then building the pace into a pile driving intensity.

Peter erupts, she asks me if I came. I nod. She then gives him three or four more hard thrusts, intensifying the feeling before climbing off and beginning the clean up.

Needless to say this was the most incredible AMP experience of my life. It's all true. I didn't make a thing up. While this experience was the best, I've had many others that were nearly as good with several different ladies at various AMPs around the state.

No, I already said that I wouldn't reveal who or where, but take heart, such experiences are out there. If you look in the right places and use the right methods.

In my next post I'll share my personal techniqes for improving your chances of having such an experience for yourself.

AGL
07-20-02, 20:29
oozeyman; you indicated you would leave clues. i understand the need for secrecy believe me! things have become very difficult in sm/rc. i cruise and could hopefully figure out if you care to share.

i want to protect the girls as well.... in reading back some of the archives it's amaizing to me how open people have been. no wonder we are loosing them...

thanks,
agl.

AGL
11-07-02, 14:37
figure this is the peninsula so will post a mountin view item here. went to image on el camino (next to a car rental place) for the first time. got the usual story at the front door about only being a hot towels place..... went inside and found it to be nice and clean. nice shower, rooms, etc. place is surprisingly large on the inside as compared with the door view.

saw suga (pronounced like suger). $40. for the room (half hour)plus received the "grip" for additional $40. to her directly. i could have upgraded service for $120. but since it was a surprise visit on my part i was not prepared fiancially. suga is nice enough (of thai ethnicity - but is americanised), young, petite and very friendly. but she has had a kid so you know what that kinda means body wise.... still, a very nice ass and only 4'11"..! one other prob for me is that she has tatoo's and pirecings. i hate that on a girl.

she did introduce me to her friend pearl who is definitely nice. petitie, reasonably good looking, 23-ish, no kids. i will see her next time although suga said i could see both at once if i like. they would offer a discount.

all in all a nice place to go. only problem is that it is fairly exposed place being directly on the el.

hours appear to be 10:00am to 10:00pm. if anyone trys pearl before me please let me know how it went.

-agl

Rewe
12-29-02, 06:58
any action in san mateo, or is this place dead?

BlnkNameCruiser
01-12-03, 15:46
Downtown Palo Alto, Not East Palo Alto.
Weird. I picked up a ho who was near the 7/11 on Lytton in downtown Palo Alto. I have never seen anyone there before. I spotted her, pulled over, looked at her, she walked right up to the drivers side and put her hand on my crotch to talk to me. She got in we drove jsut a few block down the street, before we even got their she had stripped, and telling me to come on over. I parked climbed over and did the deed, and the dropped her off on the bridge crossing over 101. I am not sure if it is normal to see ho's there, but I have driven thru their before and never seen them.

blanknamecruiser

BlowJoe
01-20-03, 12:48
I used to see a girl named Natalie when she worked at an AMP in Fremont. She said she might be moving to a place in Redwood City.

Any leads on her whereabouts? She's asian, a little chunky with b-sized tits, and long black hair down to her butt. She gives great service.

Thanks fellas.

hsimenxing
01-24-03, 01:56
Went to a place in Burlingame on a side street off broadway. Its pretty conspicous on a side street. I had a Laotian woman probably 40s. Massage is 40 half hour 60 hour. HJ cost about 40 extra, I had to ask for it. Thought about full service but didn't want to pay for so much for something that didn't look so hot. Since its in neighborhood decided to check it out. Don't know if she is the only one working or if any one else, Place is open everyday the week so I doubt it. Place looks like on of the nail salons in the neighborhood except for its extended hours and absence of visible clientele.

AGL
02-20-03, 19:39
Originally posted by blowjoe
I used to see a girl named Natalie when she worked at an AMP in Fremont. She said she might be moving to a place in Redwood City.

Any leads on her whereabouts? She's asian, a little chunky with b-sized tits, and long black hair down to her butt. She gives great service.

Thanks fellas.

blowjoe - probably a dead lead but i tried a new place in rc recently. it's different than the usual places reported on because it's in kind of a doctors office location. anyway i saw a linda and a lily on two separate occasions. linda is quite chunky and lily is nice but older, probably 40ish. hair on both is shorter than you are looking for but hey, names can be changed and hair can be cut.

although older i was really taken by lily although she didn't allow for anything more than hj (same with linda but then again i didn't hope for more with linda so didn't try).

anyway, if whom you seek is either 40+, or on the chunkier side, or not working at any of the other rc joints you've been to, maybe one of these is it. the place is a bit off the beaten path so it's easy to miss. and i have no clue if you could get fs there. i really tried with lily but it was a no go.

-agl

BlowJoe
02-23-03, 04:03
Thanks for the report, but Natalie is in her twenties and more than willing to provide excellent full service... The quest continues.

Lucky888
02-26-03, 07:35
Mountain View update??

I know a few months ago LE did a big sweep and shut down many of the AMPs in Mtn View.

I cruised downtown MtnView Wed night last week about 10pm and noticed a few MP with "accupuncture" and "massage therapy" in neons lights in the windows...along with some Chinese characters in the widows as well. These establishments were on Casto and also ElCamino. Driving by at that hour I couldnt' tell if they were open...but they didn't appear to be.

Anyone tried one of these 'accupuncture' places?

LookR
02-26-03, 12:11
Yep, I have, and they're legit as far as I can tell. When I called to get information, the ladies on the other end of the phone were far more flirtatious than when I actually got there. If anyone else has done better than me, please let me know.

AGL
02-26-03, 20:49
image on el camino in MV. you'll find what you are looking for. everything is the usual arrangment. screening / price / service / quality.

posted services include hot towel wraps. entry fee for a "1/2 hr appointment" is $40.

additional donations are; "grip" = $40. / "grip's not enough" = $100.

-agl

Lucky888
03-07-03, 21:59
agl--

Thanks for the info. Any particular girl there you can recommend?

foofighter
03-15-03, 05:10
If you live on the Peninsula (near Palo Alto) and have read the Friday version of the Palo Alto daily, you might have seen the report on the front page about a police sting that nabbed six men for soliciting prostitutes on El Camino. Supposedly, the two women used as bait were cops and not dressed as "street walkers".
This paper has all of the men named in the report, with their home towns...so be careful if you are looking for some action on the street.

FF

AGL
04-24-03, 19:55
don't see candle or kandle or whatever she is calling herself at orchid. in fact i would encourage people here not to go to orchid on 5th in rc at all as it is my frank opinoin that the new girls in there all have the same chip on their shoulder as one another.

normally i have a very pleasant experience wherever i go as i am typically quite nice to the girls and can usually go with the flow no matter what i get. old, young, cute, not so cute, whatever.

but this chick was flat out rude and obviously feeling she was better than her customers. and being laughed at as i walked out the door simply because i would only pay 40 and not 60 for a hj to me is uncalled for. i mean she even agreed to the 40 ahead of time so what the f*** was the attitude after the fact for. i mean i finished quickly so she didn't have to expend too much effort on it.
hell i already paid 45 for the room so 85 for a hj seems pretty damn good if you ask me. in fact some of you will probably scold me for even paying that much!

my opinion is boycot orchid or at the very least candle. stupid name anyway.

-agl

Norto
06-19-03, 16:10
Guys,

I get to San Mateo from time to time and am curious if there are any AMP's in the area. I'm usually without a car, so locations in the vincinity of Downtown would be preferrable. Also, sources for any local adds worth checking out?

Thanks for any tips.

Norto
06-19-03, 18:41
Guys,

I'll be frequenting SM over the next month and was curious about AMP's within walking distance of the downtown area. Also, are there any local mags that would have classifieds worthy of perusal.

Thanks if you can help.

Lucky888
06-21-03, 02:47
Originally posted by Norto
Guys,

I'll be frequenting SM over the next month and was curious about AMP's within walking distance of the downtown area. Also, are there any local mags that would have classifieds worthy of perusal.

Thanks if you can help.

Norto, you need to pick up a copy of METRO magazine/paper. Couple pages of ads in the back for AMPs. Mostly in south bay (san jose area) but a couple in millbrae i saw listed

Member #1009
07-06-03, 02:11
blnknamecruiser,

Where is Willow and Newbridge? Have you visited there lately and is there any action?

BlnkNameCruiser
09-30-03, 06:57
Willow is an exit off 101. Just north of University Ave exit.

Take the exit go east. The 1st street is Newbridge.

it is slim pickins...

blanknamecruiser

Mark Ramos
12-02-03, 09:53
Read the SF Weeklies. If you know how to spot em, and they are fairly obvious, you will find some gems in the Peninsula. They are the apartment types. I've had apartments in San Jose area, and the quality was just LACKING. The Image AMP in Mt View and they are a joke! Anyhow, I had an apt type thang in DC, they had Malay, Chinese and I hear sometimes Korean (I had Malay) and it wasn't bad at all. Looks wise, 7.5 or more depending on your expectations (I rate some Lee chicks a 9.5 or so), service about a 10. Unrushed, witty, with an OK Massage. Give them Peninsula chix a call, and act like "ya know".

Lucky888
01-20-04, 03:18
Okay gents, who's getting laid in KTV (Karaoke) places in the Bay Area? I was watching KTVU channel 2 news at 10pm tonight and they did a story on shady KTV joints on the Peninsula. The only place they mentioned was a place in San Mateo; typical asian-looking KTV place. They said such KTV places have a lot of non-singing activities going on, such as drugs, "illicit activity" and in some cases, prostitution.

Anyone had such a score?

AGL
01-23-04, 20:42
Ramos - you mentioned Image being a joke. What was your last experience there like? I was thinking about going back again but my last two experiences there were a border line joke. Quite a bit of effort to make a deal and when I finally did I was just sort of out of the mood at that point.

The last girl I saw there was Sophia. Fine as hell in fact but uhgg it was an effort to negotiate.....

Guys, anyone else have a recent experience there to comment on?

-agl

Mark Ramos
02-04-04, 02:09
Agl,

My trips to Image just got worse and worse as time went by. The best time was the first time with a busty Viet with braces. Then I had the one white chick who worked there that was all tatted up. She kinda sucked, but at least there was some effort to massage me. After that it was one ugly or fat chick after another until I was done with the place. Seriously, do yourself a favor and stay away from that place.

Bukowski
05-12-04, 14:45
The pickin's are pretty slim on the Peninsula, that's for sure.

Thought I'd mention a couple of my favorite places as possibilities for the rest of you guys. I won't be too specific, since you never know who's listening in, but at least I can point you in the general direction.

There are 2 places in the Redwood City area that I tend to frequent. One is the Aroma spa. It's right on El Camino, next door to the Target in RC. The other is it's sister club, the Woodside spa, which is on Woodside Road, just across from the Woodside Plaza.

They are typical AMP's, shower and massage places. The Woodside spa just recently opened and has a room with it's own tub, which is a nice feature. It's $45 for a half hour and $70 for an hour. The masseuses are mainly Vietnamese, usually in their 30's. No stunners, but good service and they can actually give you a real massage.

As with many AMP's, you may have to go there 2 or 3 times before they get to feel comfortable with you, but, it's money and time well spent. Once they get to know you, all things are possible.

Bukowski

AGL
07-05-04, 15:51
Bukowski -

Thanks for the tip. I've never tried Aroma only because it seems so "exposed" on the El Camino. Just afraid of someone driving by might see me hopin' in there.

On the Woodside Spa you mentioned, is it a quiet looking place? Occasionally I see some places that look very legitimate and I'm worry about walking in and finding a bunch of rich old housewives getting a spa session.

-agl

Bukowski
07-06-04, 18:09
AGL,

Well, yes, if you live in the area, or have friends or relatives who live in the area, then the Aroma's location could be an issue. I usually park right next door in the Target lot and from there it's just a hop, skip and a jump to their front door.

The Woodside Spa may also present the same problem. It's right on Woodside Road, but it's not immediately obvious. It's a very narrow storefront that's set back from the street a ways, in between two larger buildings. They just recently opened, so their operation is brand new and does have a "respectable" look to it.

Don't worry though, I can personally vouch for the fact that it's a bona fide AMP.

As I said, they are very careful and you may have to make a couple visits before they trust you.

Bukowski

Zebra98
07-19-04, 16:31
Hi,

I reside and monger in Indiana with reports in that section. I was recently in the SF Bay area on business and took advantage of the delights at The Woodside Spa in Redwood City. I wish to pass along my experiences at that establishment. I'll make some general comments first and follow with a more detailed narrative of my experiences. I visited three times during my stay so this is a lengthy report.

General Comments

Location: South side of Woodside Road (CA84), Redwood City, CA just west of Beresford Ave.

Phone: See ad in SF Chronicle classifieds.

Hours: 10 AM to 10 PM

Parking: There is parking on Woodside in front of the businesses there. Also, there is a shopping plaza (Woodside Plaza) with a Rite-Aid drug store across the street and a little west. One could park in the lot and walk a couple blocks if desired.

Base cost: $45 for 30 minutes; 70$ for 60 minutes. This includes a shower and massage. The massage was very good. Standard AMP set-up (shown to room, given shower option, then laid on table to await the massage.)

Other notes: Entry is through a door into a small vestibule. A second door is in front of you, a windowed concealed by a semi-sheer red curtain is to the left, a small couch and some other furniture to the right. I could see several girls through the curtain. The same lady answered the door each visit.

Would I recommend to someone else? You bet.

Would I visit again myself? Without a doubt!

First visit

I expected to receive a choice of masseuse, but after my shower the lady that answered the door returned. She was OK about mid-30’s, tallish for an Asian and very thin. Small B-cups, skinny behind, natural bush (as I found out later.)

I was face down without towel and she covered my butt immediately. I suggested that wasn’t necessary and she sort of chuckled and proceeded to give a very good massage. She seemed to stay just out of reach of my hands. I was beginning to think that this was going to be just a massage. That wasn’t all bad as I had been sitting on an airplane most of the day and needed a massage. However, some light caresses on my backside that could have been accidental gave me hope for a happy ending.

After the turn she again covered my “parts”. During the front side, however, she didn’t seem to be avoiding my touch so I began to stroke her ass over he skirt. When she didn’t object I deliberately removed the towel from my nether region and slipped my hand under the skirt caressing up her leg and then her ass crack.

At this point she began to gently minister attention to the area that needed it. It was a long, slow process which I enjoyed rating as on of the best hand-jobs I’ve had. I was allowed to stroke her butt and tits through her dress, but not the kitty.

My ratings are as follows: looks – 6-7, body 6, attitude – 6, massage –9, release – 8. I tipped 40.

Second visit

I arrived around 9:20 pm, too late for an hour session. The lady from the previous visit opened the door and led me to the same room as the first visit. I affirmed that I wanted a shower and asked if there was another lady to give the massage. She said she would send someone else and I should wait. The women that came was about 5’ 3” and 130 to 140 lbs with nice C-D cup tits. I noted the erect points of her nipples through her top. The boobs seem to have been purchased, but they are quite nice. She was very cute with wonderful brown eyes. Her English was not too good, but we seemed to be able to communicate effectively. She told me her name was “Gusto” (with a long u.)

I hopped in for a quick shower, dried and laid face down on the table with the towel between my feet. When G returned she began a nice massage using her hands and forearms. She spent some nice time massaging my gluts and lightly caressing my crack reaching up to my perineum. Man, did it feel good. She worked the legs and feet followed by some more light caresses and said to turn over.

Before I flipped, there were two interruptions. Gusto left the room once and the women who answered the main door came into the room during the second. They had a short, quiet conversation in a language I didn’t understand and she left.

So I flipped over and Gusto started to put the towel over me, but stopped. She briefly massaged my chest and stomach, working close to, but not touching Mr. Happy. I took her hand and guided it to where I wanted it. She pulled it back and looked surprised at me. I was thinking “Oh, no. Not gonna get any relief this time.”

She said something I didn’t really understand but thought she was asking if I wanted to do it myself. I just said, “You do it.” She stepped over toward the door, turned the light down further and oiled me up. What followed was a wonderful combo of hands and BBBJ. She would only let me touch her ass through the slacks she was wearing but allowed free, unhindered access to a very nice rack. I tried to hold back as long as possible, but I eventually reached the point of no return. Another great release.

My ratings: Looks – 7.5, body – 8 (a little thicker and more to my preference) attitude – 8, massage – 7, release – 9. This time I tipped 45 (I left the 5 change from the room fee + the 40 I planned to tip.)

Third visit

I returned the following night (my last in the area) hoping to hit the jackpot now that I was familiar to the establishment. Again the taller, thin lady answered the door and she asked if I could wait 5- 10 minutes. It was about 8:20 pm and I was in no hurry, so I agreed. She motioned to the couch in the outer room. If I were a local I would have been uncomfortable waiting there, but being from out of town, WTF.

I sat and waited about 10 minutes, during which time 2 other customers left the premises. The first fellow was fairly young looking, maybe 20-21. He stopped to take a card from the rack on the table and his hands were really shaking. To top it off the cards were a bit big for the rack so he had some trouble extracting one, nearly knocking the rack onto the floor. It was kind of humorous. I wonder how I was the first time I hit an MP.

Well, back to the story. Gusto came to the door and led me to a different room than the previous sessions. This room had no shower, but rather a large bathtub with shower nozzle on a flexible hose. She offered the shower and I agreed, asking if she would care to join me. She giggled (she giggles a lot and I found it very erotic) but after bringing the water to temp, she left me to myself. I undressed, hopped in and lathered up. She returned just in time to help me rinse and dry.

I laid down on my stomach and she lowered the lights. The massage was similar to the night before. This time, however, she spent much more time on my ass and crack. She also teased me with light caresses from behind reaching underneath from behind and the side to stoke my hard-on. I really like that. Then I felt the unmistakable sensation of her mouth kissing the small of my back and down into my crack. She proceeded to give some delightful oral attention to my anus. Man, I was in heaven, but I really wanted to feel he mouth on my member and to dive into her delights.

She finally instructed me to turn over and pulled her dress over her head, but left her panties on. I played with her tits and nipples, licking and sucking. She played with Mr. Happy as before (hands and BBBJ.) She has great technique with her mouth and I had to slow her down a bit.

I kept trying to work my hand into her panties. She was moaning and whimpering with desire and I wanted to see if she was actually aroused (as it seemed) or just an excellent actress. She would not allow this. I told her she was making me feel so good and I wanted to lick her and make her feel good too. She kept resisting and making a face with crinkled up nose. She finally said, “Come back Sunday. You can do anything.” I explained that this was my last night in the area, but she still didn’t give in. She did seem genuinely sad that I would not be back. I finally rationalized that perhaps her Aunt Flo was visiting.

Well, there was more sucking, licking and stroking until I exploded. Then she got a warm towel and cleaned me up. We had about 10-15 more minutes and she climbed up on the table with me. We cuddled and kissed (DFK, and she kisses very well) and she kept playing with me. It seemed as if she wanted to see if I could go again, but it wasn’t to be. A final shower (she helped rinse and dry again) and it was time to leave.

The ratings for this visit: looks – 8.5, body – 8; attitude – 9, massage – 7, release – 9. This time I tipped 80 (I only had 50’s left and planned to tip one but I had such a wonderful time I left the change (30) from the room fee. She even called my attention to the change, offering it again. I told her to keep it and gave her a final hug and kiss.)

Conclusion

I thoroughly enjoyed each visit to The Woodside Spa. I would absolutely recommend it, although you might need to visit a time or three before you can access the full menu. I wish I lived in RC, but if I did it would probably be easier to have my paycheck directly deposited to WS.

Zebra

Bukowski
07-21-04, 22:00
Zebra,

Thanks for the excellent report!

I was at the Woodside last week and they did seem to be busier than usual. I guess that's the power of the internet.

Geez, I hope I haven't gone and spoiled my favorite fishing hole! ;-)

Bukowski

Member #1009
08-06-04, 20:39
My first post!

Stopped by Woodside Spa today around 12:30pm. 2 older women were the only ones available; a third was busy. I wasn't interested in them so I headed south to the AMP off El Camino near the place. It was my lucky day!

Jenn met me at the door and I was taken to one of the rooms. She was sexy, personable and easy to talk to. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with her. She said she was 24yo, Thai and about 5'3" tall. Fake rack but tastefully done! Ratings:
Face: 6/7
Body: 8/9
Experience: 10!

The FS treatment was fantastic. There was BBJ, DATY; she knew how to use her equipment! She got on top and rode cowgirl, then turned and rode std style. Man, what an experience. It's the best I've ever had!

Bukowski
08-09-04, 11:15
Member 1009,

The "AMP off El Camino near the place", is that the Aroma Spa, or are you talking about a different place?

Also, what did you pay for FS at the place you went to?

Thanks,

Bukowski

Member #1009
08-10-04, 03:36
Bukowski,

Not Aroma Spa, the other one. Paid $1 for FS. Normal fare.

Lobo
08-22-04, 00:31
I tried to check out Aroma about two weeks ago on a Thursday afternoon around 2:00 PM. Unfortunately, there was a sign saying they'd be back at 3. Since I really didn't want to wait, I headed over to Woodside Spa. There were two older Vietnamese women working. Not the most beautiful but I was willing. ANyway, took a shower and got a massage but couldn't seem to successfully negotiate any "extras". WHile she was massaging me, I would occasionally move my arm and rest my hand touching her leg. She would immediately move it away. When I asked if she provided any additional services, she said no, just massage. We talked a little bit more but she didn't budge. All I can think is that she thought I was a cop.

I've been to AMP about 1000 times in my life and have never had this happen. I can't say I'm too eager to try again and drop more $$ with the outside chance that they'll provide service.

Any recommendations? Maybe if I went in the evening?

Thanks

Lobo

Lobo
08-24-04, 00:11
Well, I checked out Aroma today at 3PM hoping to get a little luckier. I had Tee, a pretty sexy Philipino woman with a very nice body and smile. however, she displayed the same attitude as the woman at Woodside Spa - massage, just massage and nothing else. She seemed shocked and a little pissed when I asked if she provided additional services.

What's going on here?

Thanks.

Lobo

Bukowski
08-25-04, 10:31
Lobo,

I'm not sure what your situation is, whether you're local to the area, or just traveling in and out. Generally speaking, my experience is that you may have to make several trips before they feel comfortable with you.

I think there's been a considerable increase in business for them with the internet posts. There are a lot of new faces and they are probably overly cautious about LE.

Probably not a good idea to walk in on your first visit and start asking about sexual services. Come to think of it, it's not a good idea to walk into any AMP for the first time and ask for sex. Unless, of course, LE is on the payroll. It's good for the locals, but it can be a real ***** for the travelling man.

They know why you're there, and they know what you want. I've never discussed sex with any of the girls there, or money for that matter. They take care of me and I take care of them and we all get along just fine.

Bukowski

BC Visitor 71
11-24-04, 12:49
Hi,

yesterday evening, I visited Woodside spa. As a business traveller, I'm not that often in the Bay Area, so first of all let me thank you for that good recommendation!

A older lady welcomed me and directed me into a massage room. She wasn't that attractive so I immediately asked if there would be someone else available for massage. She left and a younger, not really pretty face (4/10) but good body (8/10) lady came back. She said her name was "Lee".

She asked for the 45$ and then I first had a shower. Everything is very clean! After the shower, I laid down on the massage "bed", completely nacked. When Lee came back into the room, she put a towel onto my back and started the massage. What can I say? The massage was excellent! I had already a couple of massage in such AMPs, but this one was the best!

After 20 min, she asked me to turn around. While she massaged my arms, I tried to touch her hands and fingers. She answered with a smile.

Then, she stood above my head, working on my stomach. She had to bend over me, so my nose was right between her tits. With my hands, I got under her shirt and she seemed to enjoy that a lot. She got really erected!

Finally, she gave me a excellent HJ while treating my ass with her fingers. I fingered her really wet pussy in return. :-)

After I had a shower, I gave her 20$ tip which made her really happy. I had the impression that she didn't expect any tip at all. Maybe it's because she also ejoyed the action...?

I'll definetly be back at Woodside spa the next time I'm in the bay area!

BC Visitor 71
11-24-04, 22:04
Hi,

following up my previous post, I visited Westwood spa again, right before my departure flight from SFO. I asked for Lee again, but unfortunately she was not there.
I decided to try another lady, her name was "Long". I asked, if she would provide the same service as Lee (with a smile on my lips, she must have understood, what I meant). Answer was "yes".

OK, to cut the story short: massage was a desaster (only back side, no arms, no hands, no stomach), rate 2/10. No extra service, even after a couple of polite hints.

Bottom line: be careful who you choose for massage. It seems not to depend that much on how often you be there but more on who's giving you the service.

Good luck!