PDA

View Full Version : Best Stripper in Hawaii

Dragon732
08-03-15, 17:37
So what strippers are with tipping right now?

List your favs.

Da Game
08-03-15, 20:58
Victoria from Femmes (even though she hardly works) and the double combo of Joy and Rose at Blossom. Like these girls combination of beauty and having a chill personality.

WomenLover2
08-04-15, 01:36
There was a tall Thai lady named Thai Sonya who worked at China Doll who was also working at Rock Za. She is tall, a little thick and absolutely sexy and gorgeous. She has a tatoo on her upper thighs. Does she still work at Rock Za? I know she doesn't work at China Doll anymore.

Hornysamowen
08-04-15, 04:32
Victoria from Femmes (even though she hardly works) and the double combo of Joy and Rose at Blossom. Like these girls combination of beauty and having a chill personality.Ok, what about Kiana, you can't forget her, she is still one of the bestest in the biz.

Coffee Bean
08-04-15, 06:08
Okay gents. What are we voting on? Best face? Best body? Skankiest? Best action? This is definitely TEHO. My opinion on the girls mentioned. Victoria is one of the hottest strippers in Hawaii. Tall pretty Russian with awesome body. Gained a little weight since she got to Femmes. Still definitely in my top 5. Kiana IMHO is 10 to 15 years past her prime. Was hottest when she she started dancing in the 90's at Femmes. Lots of hotter and much younger fish in the sea. My vote goes to Yuki at 939. Young pretty Japanese with super toned dancers body. Let's go guys. Get out there and cast your vote!