PDA

View Full Version : Senior Member seeks advice / referrals, was diagnosed with Urethritis recently

Dcgamer
08-02-15, 04:00
Just to begin this post, I want to make it clear this is a very serious post and since I am a hobbyist and a Senior Member I felt a quick thread would be acceptable as this is relevant to the hobby, and this condition is usually undetected by most DR's.

2 days ago I went to the ER room, I've had problems in my midsection area for a long time (3+ years) now usually major frequent urination after ejaculation or drinking stuff like alcohol, soda or cofee (3+ years) I always thought it was an unrepairable hernia or UTI or another bladder / urinary problem. Doctor's always taught I was lying and would tell me it was in my head. I would even explain I feel pain as I masturbate and at the point of ejaculation, and also that these pains or symptoms would be virtually not present when having sex with a real woman.

The doctor told me I said enough when he heard the last part. He said most docs don't learn about this in med school and usually kick patients out when they can't detect anything.

I have masturbatory urethritis: Masturbation and ejaculation inflames and narrows my urinal lining and urethra, and when I pee after said masturbation / ejac the acidity in urine further inflames and narrows it. So I spend over 24 hours with excruciating pain and frequent urination. If I drink cofee, soda, beer or even water when I am feeling this pain and desperation to urinate it multiples the problems by 5 x. Any activity is unbearable.

My quality of life has lowered dramatically. And I can't masturbate at all, and I have no girlfriend. I am being an honest member here, my choices are as MY DOCTOR SAID:

1. I cannot masturbate for 6 MONTHS, If I do I will have to restart the 6 months cessation again.

2. I can ONLY HAVE REAL SEX during these 6 MONTHS.

3. After the 6 months, I will be susceptible to the condition again, meaning I am screwed even after 6 months, I CANNOT MASTURBATE OR I AM AT RISK.

So I've realized my only way to live a happy life (I am very antagonistic to those around me especially since I am single) with this is I will have to at the least see a provider every month atleast and sometimes maybe every 3 weeks depending on my state of wellbeing.

I've been a long time poster so hope some of you can give me some support, I am not shilling or asking for money / donations or anything but I've come to accept this is the only help I can get. Since I have this condition and as long as I am single, I have to see providers regularly.

If anyone can be kind enough to send me(via PM) recommended providers I would appreciate it, I am open to driving to anywhere in Los ANgeles, OC and the IE.

I usually prefer hour or multiple hour sessions, incall and am looking for several providers who are well reviewed and can see me on a regular basis (1-2 times a month).

Providers will be in effect my medicine and "my doctors"(or nurses if you prefer) since they will be treating my condition by seeing me.

Again this is a serious post, and I pretty much have lived with this problem without knowing what to do, but I have to get help and besides getting a wife, this is the only treatment I can get.

Thanks, any help appreciated.

Steve4100
08-02-15, 05:56
Just to begin this post, I want to make it clear this is a very serious post and since I am a hobbyist and a Senior Member I felt a quick thread would be acceptable as this is relevant to the hobby, and this condition is usually undetected by most DR's.

2 days ago I went to the ER room, I've had problems in my midsection area for a long time (3+ years) now usually major frequent urination after ejaculation or drinking stuff like alcohol, soda or cofee (3+ years) I always thought it was an unrepairable hernia or UTI or another bladder / urinary problem. Doctor's always taught I was lying and would tell me it was in my head. I would even explain I feel pain as I masturbate and at the point of ejaculation, and also that these pains or symptoms would be virtually not present when having sex with a real woman.

The doctor told me I said enough when he heard the last part. He said most docs don't learn about this in med school and usually kick patients out when they can't detect anything.

I have masturbatory urethritis: Masturbation and ejaculation inflames and narrows my urinal lining and urethra, and when I pee after said masturbation / ejac the acidity in urine further inflames and narrows it. So I spend over 24 hours with excruciating pain and frequent urination. If I drink cofee, soda, beer or even water when I am feeling this pain and desperation to urinate it multiples the problems by 5 x. Any activity is unbearable.

My quality of life has lowered dramatically. And I can't masturbate at all, and I have no girlfriend. I am being an honest member here, my choices are as MY DOCTOR SAID:

1. I cannot masturbate for 6 MONTHS, If I do I will have to restart the 6 months cessation again.

3. After the 6 months, I will be susceptible to the condition again, meaning I am screwed even after 6 months, I CANNOT MASTURBATE OR I AM AT RISK.

So I've realized my only way to live a happy life (I am very antagonistic to those around me especially since I am single) with this is I will have to at the least see a provider every month atleast and sometimes maybe every 3 weeks depending on my state of wellbeing.

I've been a long time poster so hope some of you can give me some support, I am not shilling or asking for money / donations or anything but I've come to accept this is the only help I can get. Since I have this condition and as long as I am single, I have to see providers regularly.

If anyone can be kind enough to send me(via PM) recommended providers I would appreciate it, I am open to driving to anywhere in Los ANgeles, OC and the IE.

I usually prefer hour or multiple hour sessions, incall and am looking for several providers who are well reviewed and can see me on a regular basis (1-2 times a month).

Providers will be in effect my medicine and "my doctors"(or nurses if you prefer) since they will be treating my condition by seeing me.

Again this is a serious post, and I pretty much have lived with this problem without knowing what to do, but I have to get help and besides getting a wife, this is the only treatment I can get.

Thanks, any help appreciated.I am not a doctor, but after reading this I googled your issue and there is alot online about it. I would read some of the information, nothing is as bad a you describe. Most importantly if your doctor is not treating you then I would suggest another doctor or 2nd maybe even a 3rd opinion. There is treatment and nowhere did I see anything about 6 months of abstinence. Maybe a little less vigor in the masturbation process or maybe less times per day. Go see a urologist then continue on with a normal sex life. Again, I am not a doctor, but there is allot of information online. With all of the information online I would suggest that maybe your doctor is the problem and is uninformed? Just my 2 cents worth and good luck.

CreamyBare
08-02-15, 08:36
I never would have bought one, but there was a deal at Adam&Eve when I was buying some vibrators for a girlfriend of mine e, so I bought the "Vicky quicky" stroker (see pics).

I always thought these things were silly (plus I get lots of regular pussy). But I was very surprised at how good it actually works. With some Wet brand lube, this thing really does feel good and close to being inside a woman.

But more important for you, none of the excess pressure or irritation from straight masturbation.

Here's a link to the Adam and Eve page:

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/male-masturbators/pocket-pussy-c-1491.aspx

XxBullXx
08-03-15, 14:25
I never would have bought one, but there was a deal at Adam&Eve when I was buying some vibrators for a girlfriend of mine e, so I bought the "Vicky quicky" stroker (see pics).

I always thought these things were silly (plus I get lots of regular pussy). But I was very surprised at how good it actually works. With some Wet brand lube, this thing really does feel good and close to being inside a woman.

But more important for you, none of the excess pressure or irritation from straight masturbation.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/male-masturbators/pocket-pussy-c-1491.aspxMy thoughts exactly. Even some of the cheap ones (30-40) work well. Idk what the difference from vagina to hand is, but this may be a good option for you.

Good luck!

Dash Belli
08-03-15, 14:58
I have never had venereal disease in all the time I've been hobbying (over 20 years), but one time I got Non-Specific Urethritis from a long time girlfriend. She got her period while we were banging and going bb aggravated my urethra. It took three different antibiotics before it went away, which took over 3 months.

After that time I had an instance of blood coming out of my pecker (just once) after intercourse. I was freaked out, but my urologist said it's common and benign if it happens only once. And then peridoically, over six months, I felt pain upon climaxing. After a year, I never again experienced those symptoms. Hopefully, you'll get over this and the symptoms will not return.

PocketPussy
10-01-20, 06:44
My thoughts exactly. Even some of the cheap ones (30-40) work well. Idk what the difference from vagina to hand is, but this may be a good option for you.

Good luck!You can also get some good pocket pussy at this site https://www.pocketpussy.us.

KingsFoil
10-01-20, 10:16
I'm not a doctor, but also I'm not going to try to sell you anything. I have experience with acidity in the body and body fluids, and I have greatly changed the levels inside my own body.

Dump for a time all of the things that you always hear people telling you not to drink ie coffee, soda, beer, and maybe even alcohol. Replace them with water, and occasional juice. And if you've really got the moxy and want to superchage this, then go straight to alkaline water. Also note that adding fresh citrus, like squeezing a lemon into your water, will have an alkalizing affect on your body as well. You can get a Kangen machine attached to your faucet, or some knock off, or just buy 9. 5 ph water from the store. Myself? I drink pineapple juice, and water with lime throughout my day. My semen tastes sweeter, so I'm told. You are what you eat, and your fluids are highly acidic right now to the point where your semen is also acidic. The doc just said.

After that, if you really want to make a crazy body difference, then switch to a whole food plant based diet. I know, it's not what you want to hear, but man listen to me. I did it last year, and I did it for this hobby. I'm only 39 and I started seeing declining performance in myself. I was shocked. So, I made the switch to WFPB, and I got half of my energy back. I'm not vegan. Fuck the animals, I have a leather wallet. Don't actually "fuck" the animals. Just figure of speech. Meat is highly acidic and it will not help you in your quest to balance your quest and protect your holy semen chute.

Cardio cardio cardio. You need this man. We all do. A good cardio program will replace the little blue pills that many eventually start taking.

Be a man and just don't masturbate like the doc says. You will perform better in your sessions. Everything about every sessions will be better.

Tantra. This may be a good time to investigate tantra. When I was in Portugal I found a young tantric practitioner, and I shit you not, there was no penetration, but the two hours I spent with here were the most erotic, sensual, and unforgettable I have ever spent in my life. Definitely worth looking into.

Dear sir, it is quite possible that this condition of yours may end up being a blessing in disguise considering all of the lifestyle changes it has opened a door towards, and could end up giving you an increased quality of life overall.

I wish you the best in your recovery.

And as far as providers go, I would stick to the highly reviewed GFE kgirls that keep things sensual. A quick browse through those forums will give you a good list of those.

EDIT: Just realized after posting that the original post is five years old, but my points are still valid, so I will leave it.

KingOfFours
10-01-20, 10:30

Thanks, any help appreciated.I think its absolutely essential that you should see another doctor. An actual urologist, not a hospital ER doctor, who are often (sometimes clueless) young ER residents in training. Because masturbating so strenuosly that you are damaging and perhaps causing scarring and sclerosis in the urethral epithelium, is certainly possible.

But there should be no difference between cumming in a vagina or not in a vagina, nor anywhere else for that matter. And the other issues you described in your 3 year history should have been followed up, minimally, with abdominal and pelvic CT scanning and blood and urine analysis to check for more serious issues, cancer, etc. , that should have been part of the differential. Please PM me the name of this doctor. He / she surely seems like a potential menace to people's health. I'd like to check out the training and history of the doctor that told you that masturbation, but not fucking a pussy, would automatically damage your urethra.

KingOfFours
10-01-20, 12:59
I'm not a doctor, but also I'm not going to try to sell you anything. I have experience with acidity in the body and body fluids, and I have greatly changed the levels inside my own body.

Dump for a time all of the things that you always hear people telling you not to drink ie coffee, soda, beer, and maybe even alcohol. Replace them with water, and occasional juice. And if you've really got the moxy and want to superchage this, then go straight to alkaline water. Also note that adding fresh citrus, like squeezing a lemon into your water, will have an alkalizing affect on your body as well. You can get a Kangen machine attached to your faucet, or some knock off, or just buy 9. 5 ph water from the store. Myself? I drink pineapple juice, and water with lime throughout my day. My semen tastes sweeter, so I'm told. You are what you eat, and your fluids are highly acidic right now to the point where your semen is also acidic. The doc just said.

After that, if you really want to make a crazy body difference, then switch to a whole food plant based diet. I know, it's not what you want to hear, but man listen to me. I did it last year, and I did it for this hobby. I'm only 39 and I started seeing declining performance in myself. I was shocked. So, I made the switch to WFPB, and I got half of my energy back. I'm not vegan. Fuck the animals, I have a leather wallet. Don't actually "fuck" the animals. Just figure of speech. Meat is highly acidic and it will not help you in your quest to balance your quest and protect your holy semen chute.

Cardio cardio cardio. You need this man. We all do. A good cardio program will replace the little blue pills that many eventually start taking.

Be a man and just don't masturbate like the doc says. You will perform better in your sessions. Everything about every sessions will be better.

Tantra. This may be a good time to investigate tantra. When I was in Portugal I found a young tantric practitioner, and I shit you not, there was no penetration, but the two hours I spent with here were the most erotic, sensual, and unforgettable I have ever spent in my life. Definitely worth looking into.

Dear sir, it is quite possible that this condition of yours may end up being a blessing in disguise considering all of the lifestyle changes it has opened a door towards, and could end up giving you an increased quality of life overall.

And as far as providers go, I would stick to the highly reviewed GFE kgirls that keep things sensual. A quick browse through those forums will give you a good list of those.

EDIT: Just realized after posting that the original post is five years old, but my points are still valid, so I will leave it.I just noticed the edit in your post--I too did not realize at first, that this was a 5 year old post that we were replying to! And the dude hasn't posted since. I surely hope that guy found a another doctor already--one who didn't get his MD from a box of crackerjacks!

Livinitup
10-04-20, 18:56

EDIT: Just realized after posting that the original post is five years old, but my points are still valid, so I will leave it.Although the original thread is somewhat dated there is still some very good advice to be found here regarding regular check-ups, and to drink lots of fluids to keep hydrated and all.

After the pandemic of HIV-AIDS became less of an issue I started to pursue BB pussy with a vengeance. In the last few years I have had hundreds of encounters with the Bare Back Beast and never had an issue. Mind you I have always used discretion and if it didn't smell, look or feel right I either covered-up or turned it down. Regular check ups and paying attention to possible symptoms are also a must.

The only thing I encountered was when at the begging of my quest for raw poon. You might say I was a little too compulsive with the soap and hot water, and managed to get soap into the opening of my tool (urinary meatus). Which caused a reaction that led me to think I had a case of the clap (lab tests proved negative). Apart from that its been smooth sailing since then.

Buratinio
10-09-20, 17:59
So how did your story end? It's really interesting, but you don't answer.

PocketPussy
10-22-20, 01:39
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HotGirl29
10-29-20, 14:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HotGirl29
11-01-20, 10:56
Although the original thread is somewhat dated there is still some very good advice to be found here regarding regular check-ups, and to drink lots of fluids to keep hydrated and all.

After the pandemic of HIV-AIDS became less of an issue I started to pursue BB pussy with a vengeance. In the last few years I have had hundreds of encounters with the Bare Back Beast and never had an issue. Mind you I have always used discretion and if it didn't smell, look or feel right I either covered-up or turned it down. Regular check ups and paying attention to possible symptoms are also a must.

The only thing I encountered was when at the begging of my quest for raw poon. You might say I was a little too compulsive with the soap and hot water, and managed to get soap into the opening of my tool (urinary meatus). Which caused a reaction that led me to think I had a case of the clap (lab tests proved negative). Apart from that its been smooth sailing since then.I've never thought that taste of semen depends on what the man eats. I practice tantra long time yet. It really can make your life much more sensual. It is so great to practice it together with your partner. And you how long do you practice it yet?

HotGirl29
11-02-20, 06:07

I have masturbatory urethritis: Masturbation and ejaculation inflames and narrows my urinal lining and urethra, and when I pee after said masturbation / ejac the acidity in urine further inflames and narrows it. So I spend over 24 hours with excruciating pain and frequent urination. If I drink cofee, soda, beer or even water when I am feeling this pain and desperation to urinate it multiples the problems by 5 x. Any activity is unbearableFrankly speaking, I'm not a doctor too but I've never heard about masturbatory urethritis. For sure, I understand your worries and you need in the help of specialists. It is sad that you can not masturbate during a long time but health first. Did you find out the reasons you have this disease? I think your situation is not so dramatic as you imagine it. So, first of all, you need to escape of this disease and then sleep with women and forget about masturbation. Yes, I'm agree with saying that all begins from our head. I love sex very much. I and my boyfriend like to buy different toys and lubricants where everyone can find what would correspond his tastes. You can make your life much brighter. Just try it.

ErnieKoper
05-22-21, 05:22

https://bit.ly/2ShPQPYI am from The Netherlands and we are quite liberal regarding sex toys and other sex industry related services. But I never thought I would personally use or tried something like this. But after receiving this as a sort of funny joke gift from friends, I couldn't resist to pick it up and experiment.

What surprised me the most was the close to reality feeling. I never would have thought that this artificial material could even come close to a real vagina. But honestly it really does.

It also adds more to the experience (a lot more!) than just your left or right hand. If you are looking for a more realistic experience then a good pocket pussy would be the next best thing.