PDA

View Full Version : Message notification

Mf WhoreMonger
07-29-15, 12:54
I have a notification of 1 new message, however when I go to messages I see no new ones. Any idea what is going on?

Justin321
07-27-16, 11:00
Messages I've sent recently not showing up in my outbox not sure if they are actually being sent or not any help is appreciated.

HappyInFlordia
04-21-17, 09:48
Got an email saying my in box was full was not more then 30 messages how many are allowed Thanks.

Gems2
10-14-17, 07:01
I have a notification of 1 new message, however when I go to messages I see no new ones. Any idea what is going on?

HotDog51
04-08-20, 17:29
How do you archive private messages? I selected the messages and then selected the Archive option at the bottom of the page but it just brings up all of the categories under Forum.

Max #01
10-12-21, 09:19
Folks. I stopped getting instant email notifications for my subscribed threads about a week or so ago. I checked and everything is set up properly. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and, was there a fix? Thanks!

Misterm407
12-28-22, 20:16
Folks. I stopped getting instant email notifications for my subscribed threads about a week or so ago. I checked and everything is set up properly. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and, was there a fix? Thanks!Came here to report the same.

Misterm407
01-13-23, 14:24
Folks. I stopped getting instant email notifications for my subscribed threads about a week or so ago. I checked and everything is set up properly. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and, was there a fix? Thanks!I emailed the admin team. It is broken for everyone.