PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 05:08
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

DrummerBoy
04-14-02, 21:14
Any recent experiences at Island Spa? I haven't been in a couple of years and will be back in town on business. Is Kay still working there? Would love to connect again.

Goodlyken
05-03-02, 20:13
Help! I need help! I'll be in Jackson on Sat. 5/4. What are the early hours for the spas? Come on, someone's out there ready to supply some quick info! Also, who should I see???? Where??
I hate this new forum by theway, no one is taking the time to post....

ManOWar
05-04-02, 00:59
Well, I've been viewing this forum for a while, but never posted. Figured I might as well, as a Thanks to the rest of you.

I've been to two spas in Jackson -- Island Spa, and Oriental Spa. At the Island Spa in December, I had Tammy. She was apparently new. FS for $120, but brought down to $100 when I went to pay. She was maybe a 6 or 7, no anal, and missionary style only. Didn't hurry me at all, but wasn't too good overall.

In April I visited the Oriental Spa. Visited very near to closing time, so was a bit hurried but I think it was because they wanted to get out of there by 2:00. (Stopped by Island Spa first, but they were closed already.) The girl didn't give her name, but she wasn't terrible looking. Again, maybe a 6 or 7. (Both women at Island and Oriental were late 30's, early 40's.) Couldn't get FS, but settled for a BJ for $80. Very pricy given the services I know, but I wasn't in the mood to bargain. She let me feel her up a bit during the BJ though, and she felt like she was nice and tight inside.

One thing though, I think they know their customers pretty well at Oriental. She saw right through my lie about having been there before. Kept asking me "You sure you've been here before?" time and time again. (The main reason I felt like a higher priced BJ was worth it...next time, maybe more for less $$.) I know others have had this experience there. So if you go for the first time, maybe it would be better to admit that it's your first time there, and you'll still get something for your time and money.

That's it for now. I don't live in the area, only pass through occationally, so probably won't post often. However, I will post if/when I can.

Oh, BTW...the Spa's hours are 10 am to 2 am. (I know the closing time for sure, but only 90% sure of the opening time.)

S3xr3p0rt3r
05-17-02, 10:32
Recently visited Island Health.

Prices as follows:
$40 - hj
$60 - titty fuck
$80 - bj
$100 - fs

Door charge $40 for 1/2, $60 for 1hr.

Happy Hunting

Joe Zop
05-19-02, 22:31
Had a similar experience in the Oriental in terms and age and attractiveness of attendant, though my experience arriving very near closing wasn't hurried. (Might have helped that I started out by apologizing for being so late and offered to come back another day.) I'd classify the encounter as friendly and jovial, professional in terms of efficiency and service but not in any way cold or rushed, though we both knew closing time was right there (they were scrubbing down the shower floor and walls.) Had no problem getting extras, with pricing same as the Island quotes below.

trainbum17
06-28-02, 01:11
Vegassmike:
Any closer detail on which exit, etc. this dandilion is? There has been an AMP intermittantly on Sprinkle Road (exit80) about 1 mile south of the highway next to the railroad tracks, but the k-zoo law boys keep shutting it down.

damarushi
08-13-02, 17:37
Lucky, formerly Island, spa is one of those places where it's either very good, or very bad. Had a new girl one time and Mickey helped out for $140 total for the real deal.
Had Kay one time and got cheated with $180 for a BJ and alot of hassle.
No wonder you got 2 girls for $200 bucks. That's alot of cash for an AMP anywhere. FS should be no more than $150 tops, and often you can talk them down a bit from there.
I wonder since AA closed, and now FLint, Saginaw, Midland AMPs got burnt if business is booming for them, or if any places in Flint are still open, would the girls be open to far lower prices seeing that everyone is scared of the LE swooping in?

Sun Spa in Jackson has gotten lousy reviews for years. It would be interesting to hear more juicy details on what's going on there.

DrummerBoy
10-08-02, 18:23
I been to Lucky Spa over the last 7 years and found it to be very good for me in the Jackson area. Damarashi must have caught Kay on a bad night because she has given me good service and doubles every now and again for the usual 60/100. Never known her to speak Greek, but does good French and Asian!

I heard Mickey is back and she is good quality too.

As for things being cheaper because of LE taking a hard stand, It usually works the opposite-more expensive and more of a hassle to get FS from the remaining providers because they are nervous too and are well aware of what is going on with their colleagues.

I have never gotten good service from Sun Spa and will never return.

Play Safe! BBBJ and BBFS is not safe. Anyone getting that can bet that the girls are doing it with others that's why I won't do DATY with anyone.

DrummerBoy
10-22-02, 17:05
Kay and KooKoo are not there now? Too Bad. I will miss KooKoo's specialty french service. Kay is there from time to time. I expect she will be back. just taking a vacation to cool the smoking kittycat.

Direct_Deposit
11-04-02, 05:19
That is too bad that cookie and kay are not there anymore. I must agree that they gave very good service. I have been out of town for a while and sorry to hear that. I wonder what we will all do now. I hope the only action left is not the franklin street area. Let me know if the lucky (island) spa picks up.

Direct_Deposit
11-25-02, 04:24
I noticed al the posts here are all spa posts. As someone who lives here I thought I'd give an overview of the street action. I was out crusing last night, and it was kind of dead. Cold weather or being sunday, not sure. Saw 2 girls walking on Franklin between Francis and First. Bolth black girls 4's or less. Had to pass them by. Tried crusing Francis between Michigan ave and High st. Crused a couple of time, with no luck. Be careful LE is in the area. Was followed, but not stoped. I decided to exit the area and go home alone. This was in the 7 to 10 pm time frame. Plan to go out looking tommrow and let you all know the results.

DrummerBoy
12-05-02, 15:22
I heard that Kay has returned, but might not be there everyday. I guess it will be the luck of the draw. Has anyone ever got BBBJ or BBFS here? I have had it here before but am a bit worried. Don't know if that is the norm here or not.

anal_masta123
01-12-03, 19:26
Give me some detail on the Lucky Spa.

Zildjian
02-02-03, 23:37
I just tried "Lucky Spa' again after not being there for a few months. Was with a new girl whose name I think is 'Toy'. She is definite a change from Kay and Cookie but well worth my time and money. She is about 35 and a beauty. Nice tits, flat stomach, and very clean. She really took her time with me. We made love and cuddled and talked for the full hour plus. She seemed like a natural lover. I will definitely go back again. I don't know who else is working there now but would be interested in hearing from others who have been there (or any of the other Jackson spas) recently.
Play safe and enjoy everyone.

devilmaycare
02-09-03, 04:53
I want to try out Lucky Spa. Could someone give me a tip on who to request for the ever so rare "asian" service. Also, how much does this cost. Thanks.

scratchy
03-14-03, 23:47
Anyone been to Akaysha Spa on W. Page? I heard one of the girls that used to work at Cypress in Ann Arbor owns it. I haven't seen any reports on it yet, I was wondering if they had the same rules as Cypress (no FS, etc).

Zildjian
03-16-03, 15:23
As to Akaysha, I have been there about three times although not in the last nine months or so. The girls are all american. Mostly younger, about 23 - 30. I think pricing for a basic massage is about $50 for 20 minutes up to about $80 for 45 minutes. The place is very clean and neat. They will allow you to take a shower if you wish but the girls don't get involved. The price of the massage includes a hand job at the end if you wish (most girls take off their tops during this portion) although tips are very much appreciated (I think I tipped about $30 extra). I do not believe there are any other extras but would be interested to hear from others about that. I would rate the girls about a 7 overall. My suggestion is to pay the lowest rate and do your showering at home. You can get a decent massage and hand release for about $60 in a nice, clean safe place.

DrummerBoy
03-25-03, 02:20
I just found out that Jay is back at Lucky Spa. I remember sampling her a few years ago. She was quite a good hot chick.

I will have to make a trip to try another "sample"

Valpostang
04-06-03, 15:19
Visited Lucky the other night. I have to thank you all.

COOKIE ROCKS!!!!!!!!

That is all.

Hardbody
04-20-03, 00:13
Where is lucky spa located?

Thanks. Any sign of Mickie?

Valpostang
04-22-03, 03:07
The directions are below in this thread. That is how I found it.

DrummerBoy
04-23-03, 03:13
I haven't seen Mickie there in a while. She was another one of the incredible talents that worked here for years. I talked to Jay a few weeks ago (who used to work here a few years ago with Mickie). She may be working in NJ.

Who is there now?

Ampitis
04-27-03, 19:13
Sun Spa used to be a dive. Abosolute sleezes or fatso's were all I ever encountered at Sun and I quit going (only went once thereafter in about a seven year span and nothin had changed). However, I figured if they were running a billboard ad on the freeway, that maybe they had changed. Only Oriental Spa previously had a billboard ad.

As of December '02, I finally saw something that was above a 3. The name of the girl was Coco (160 for FS). 5'6" w/fake tits and a great "lookin" ass and in her early 30's. Very fine body but a little short on pretty. Anyway, she looked prettier as I got to know her. She was out of L.A. but left at the end of January.

On another day I called to verify Coco was still there. Mommason (sp?) said that she was. When I got there I found out different. The replacement girl was a throw-back to the olden days at Sun where the women looked like 3's. I made a point of emphasizing to the woman that I wouldn't have driven 40 miles had I been told the truth. Afterwards and before I left Mommason came in and introduced me to another women who was about a 9. I came back a month later and got the nice lookin woman (Judy). She was on the wild side. She offered me a choice between twice or 2on1 with the other girl (never saw door #2 so opted for door #1). Not cheap but I didn't feel like haggling. After an hour she said for me to take "it" off. I said take what off, the condom? And she said yeah, because you'll come faster. I said I couldn't control it and so it wasn't a good idea.

My thinking is that the professionals who have been arriving at Sun have to come up with gimmicks since Sun's reputation has been for shit and therefore business is for shit. In the six times I've been there since December, only once has someone rang the doorbell. That's not the kind of business pro's are accustomed to.

The latest woman I had on the 16th was named Kate (maybe a 7 but that might be pushin it). She was comfortable to be around but not exactly what I had in mind so went with a BJ (80). She knew what she was doing.

It's been maybe three years since I was at Island. Reading the board I see where that's been sold and renamed to Lucky.

My experience at Island wasn't good. I had the same H-U-G-E woman every time I visited over the course of about three years. The last time I was there was last spring. It is a little hard for me to believe that the long-timer Kay who several have raved about isn't one and the same as Miss Huge. It's gotta be somebody else. Will someone please tell me that Kay is not the huge woman? I'd feel a lot better about the ratings here if someone helped me out with an answer. Thanks.

After Ann Arbor closed down, I mostly visited Oriental Spa. I'd never had a real fat or ugly woman until the last time I went. That was last spring.

With limited prospects, I started going to Southfield Lakespa. They have younger women but are too far away and their hours are limited. They also charge more.

About haggling.. I never did anything without haggling. It occurred to me one day however that maybe hagglers don't get quite the experience as Joe Rich Guy. After not haggling over the course of about a year, I'd say the results are inconclusive. Mostly I'd say that the treatment is a tad better but not not worth the extra expense. I've had good experiences haggling and had bad experiences not-haggling so I think it's mostly a crapshoot.

The bottom line with Sun Spa is that it is what I'd call a coin flip as whether you'll meet someone good looking. That's better then 0% chance as in the past.

DrummerBoy
05-12-03, 23:08
The Kay that I remember I wouldn't call H.U.G.E.. I remember her as 5'3'' and about 120-130lbs. and well proportioned. Depends what you think Huge is (150+?). Anyway, not to offend, just wanted to give you an answer as to how I judge it.

Ma Groin
05-24-03, 11:14
I've been to the Sun Spa a few times and always had a good time with an attractive lady. But, it's been a while since my last visit.

As far as Lucky (Island) Spa goes the parking lot lights are a bit much. Maybe I'm too modest but when I'm walking to the door I don't want the feeling I'm walking across a Broardway stage.

Oriental Spa for the most part has been hit or miss over the years. For the most part my experiences there have been good.

Haven't been to any of them for a while, so take this 'historical' review for what it's worth.

DrummerBoy
05-24-03, 19:34
Just visited Lucky Spa. Had session with Kay which was very good. She has put on a little weight (maybe 15-20lbs overweight) which isn't huge on her 5'3" frame but more than she usually is. she told me she will be there for about a week, then off next month then back for a long while. I thought I'd pass that on to the Kay lovers out there.

Cookie is back and sometimes Jay(cute). I got an awesome BBBJTCIM from Cookie once. She has some good tongue and deep-throat skills that could wake a dead man! Trouble is, she is a little old looking and quite ditzy. You get pass that, and you will certainly enjoy her specialty. I think she is a master at Greek too. If you are a greek lover and try let us know.

Orbiter
08-27-03, 11:28
It's been so long since anyone reported in Jackson- is there a problem?

My report is from a visit to Lucky Spa in April.

Myself and two friends visited and met Hanna, Mento and Pepsi. Pepsi was my host - very petite, all natural and quite gracious. The other two girls were taller and might have had some aftermarket parts.

We were all newbies, but everyone had a great time.

We only enjoyed items from the appetizer menu, but could have had full-course meals if we would have had the cash.

Very pleasant, relaxing experience. But I'm a little concerned that no one has reported from this area in some time.

Whats up?

DrummerBoy
08-28-03, 17:35
I haven't been there since May so I hadn't added anything. I have had great service from Kay, Mickey, Koo-Koo, Sonia, Jay, etc..I do watch this site though because this is one of my favorite spas to visit. The menu is full and the sw's pretty talented. Other fav's if you travel:

Hong Kong Studio- Waterbury, CN Outstanding girls, bods, service (FS). Owner has some great looking cans AND guarrantees good service!

Downtown Spa- Washington, DC The best- young and all services excellently performed

Philadelphia used to have great spas, but now visit DC.

I plan to return here soon, so it would be nice to see who is here and how are they?

Magik
10-12-03, 15:56
Hey could sombody please describe Mickey and Coco who have been working at Lucky Spa. I'd really appreciate it. They sound a lot like two who were working at a spa I used to frequent. I'd love to find out if they are the two you guys are posting about.
Please provide a good description.
Thanks a lot in advance,

Magik

DrummerBoy
10-13-03, 13:33
Mickey was one who worked there for years although I don't think she's been there the last two. I would rate her a 8.5 in looks, machined rack (36c)about 5'2' and adequate talent. I don't know a CoCo, only a Koo Koo or cookie. Koo Koo is not anyone special to look at but SUPERIOR oral skills. Owner told me that first timers prefer not to choose her, but once they have, they request her when they return.

Furgburg
10-21-03, 16:23
Is there any SW action to be had in Jackson? New to the area, any help would be apprieciated.

DrummerBoy
10-22-03, 12:14
Lucky spa on East Michigan Ave is FS and more. Ladies used to be in the 7-10 range but have been older and in the 5-8 range the last few times I was there. Abilities has always been exceptional for me but YMMV. I haven't been in a few months so I can't give you a recommendation. If you go, write your experience here so us Hobbiests know who to see!

Sun spa has had more bad reviews than good so I don't go there anymore. I found my best bet is at Lucky Spa.

Zoso #2
11-14-03, 14:21
Hello all,

I am thinking about going to a AMP in Jackson and I guess I could use a bit of help. I know of 3 in the general area. The Oriental, The Sun, The Lucky, and a new one The Athena.

What one is the best one? Has the best looking ladies? Where I will not get ripped off and the one you get the most action?

I have seen many favorable posts about the Lucky but not so many about the others. In fact not any about the new one The Athena.

I look forward to the information.

Valpostang
11-16-03, 03:44
Just wondering if anyone knows where Cookie from Lucky Spa went. I would very much like to hook up with her again. Is she still there? Or did she go to a new place?

Thanks for any ino.

DrummerBoy
11-19-03, 18:15
I don't know where Cookie went, I would like to know too, she sure had a talent

Triple X
12-23-03, 17:05
Can someone provide directions to the Athena Spa from I-94?

Ampitis
01-03-04, 03:52
I don't know how to make hot links (checked the preview and it didn't work) so copy n paste this link to mapquest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=2019+Lansing&city=Jackson&state=MI&zipcode=49202&submit=Get+Map

According to the map:

I took 127 North off I-94 and took the first exit - Springport. From there you take a right onto Shirley. Shirley swings around parrallel to the freeway and eventually dumps you at Lansing which you make a right (south). From there the spa will be on your left (east).

I didn't go there cuz by the time I found it, it didn't appear to be open at approximately 11:30pm (two months ago and I forget which day of the week). From that point I got lost for a half hour after thinking I could find a main road south of the freeway. I'd suggest you back track the way you came in unless you're familiar with Jackson roads.

One other note about Athena, if you call the number listed in the phone book you'll get a little old lady who is real close to losin it from all of the calls she has been getting. Evidently the listed number for the spa is either incorrect or uses an area code other then 517.

Zoso #2
01-30-04, 00:04
I thought I would share me recent experience visiting two of the local AMP's. First I went to the Lucky Spa. The reason I went there was because of the things I have read about it here and I thought it would be my best bet. I have to tell you I was very disappointed. Not only did I get the worst massage I have ever receive but I was looked at with nothing but suspicion when I asked about "extra's".

I immediately drove east to the Sun Spa not really expecting much, again because of the things I have read here. The difference was night and day. I met Pam there. I found out she is Thai and about a 8. I was very pleased to see her. I received a very nice and relaxing massage which was nice because I felt bruised after my visit to the Lucky. During the massage the subject of extra's came up and we agreed on FS. She left the room and came back with the essentials and proceeded with a CBJ (without my asking) and after a bit of that asked me to slide over on the table. I had such a great time that I have been back to vist Pam a few weeks later.

Well anyway that is my report. I think I will be visiting the L A Spa in Portland tomorrow. I'll report it there is anything interesting.

I have also been to the Oriental in the past but the girls there are kind of tough to look at.

Does anyone have new reports on the Akaysha? I think that is the name of the place over off of Page Ave. I think it might be nice to go for something other than a AMP for a change.

Triple X
02-07-04, 09:57
Found Athena spa and it has been closed down.

Zoso, what was the cost at Sun spa?

Zoso #2
02-07-04, 14:34
The cost at the Sun was $40.00 1/2 hour-$60.00 1 hour. I gave a $120 "Tip". I have been back since and gave a $100 tip and got the same treatment (that is after some dickering).

Happy
02-11-04, 20:37
Does Jackson have any good looking black ladies available for massage or outcall? I lloked through some old posts but couldn't find the name of a spa or mp located just south of town. Can anyone tell me if this still exists, the name, and service provided.

PM if you are not interested in sharing on the regular pages.

Bad Bird
02-21-04, 16:47
Does anyone know if there is a lady names Connie working at Lucky Spa?

Kegger
02-25-04, 00:44
I was traveling along I94 going east to Detroit when I noticed a place called the Velvet Touch( I think). Had a sign that said live girls 24hours. If I remember correctly it was at exit 130. Does anyone know the scoop on this place and if its worth stopping?

Thanks

Bad Bird
02-25-04, 18:13
Velvet Touch,

Rumor has it if you have a flat and need a Jack that is the place to go.

Kegger
02-25-04, 18:40
I was refered to Jackson for some great mps. Anyone have one they reccommend? Any girl I should ask for? I want to take a trip up there and check one out, but Im driving 3 hours one way so I want to make the most of it.

Thanks

Jay Bird 82
02-26-04, 22:34
Kegger,

Jackson used to have a couple good mp's, but that was a couple years ago. I know for a fact they are still open, but from what I hear the quality of the girls has gone down. if I were you and was driving 3 hours away to visit a mp I would continue to drive another hour and 45 minutes to Windsor. Quality of girls is alot better and the price is about the same not to mention in Windsor it is all legal. Hell make a weekend out of it.

Jaybird

Brick922
03-13-04, 07:57
Hey, got a question. Can you tell me how the Velvet Touch in Parma works? I visited there and was immediately asked if I wanted a topless massage or a nude massage. Pricing seemed a bit steep if I was expected to pay for additional favors.

Any insight on the method and amounts of negotiation would be greatly appreciated.

Matt Houston
03-29-04, 00:35
Go to an AMP. Stay away from the Velvet Maybe Touch. You have to pay like 40 bucks for a topless massage. Then you have to tell the model that you would like, 'erotic massage below the waist'. Be sure to bring cash as credit card will cost you more for your service. They don't get reimbursed for what is put on the credit card, they get paid in merchandise from the store, and like Carmen (one of the models there) told me, "I only need so many dildos". You said it Carmen.

Anyhow, the price is AT LEAST what it cost to get you in the door. She won't quote you prices. So just say,$40 for an erotic massage below the waist. She'll counter with $80. Settle with $60.

But you should go to an Asian place anyway. At least they give you a shower and a massage.

Luke20
03-30-04, 19:07
I recently moved from Indy to southern Michigan and reading thru the reports to find a good place to go. As I was reading I saw someone back in Nov asked about Cookie. There was an AMP that opened down in Indy and I encountered a girl named Cookie and had a great time. She loved the headlights played w/and was allot of fun. And just before I moved I went back to the AMP in Feb and she was no longer there. I'd love to get any word on her where abouts because she was a good one.

So, does anyone have any good stuff to report on any SW's in Michigan? I'll keep my eyes and ears out there and report.

Thanks

DrummerBoy
04-01-04, 18:49
I saw a Cookie at the Sun Spa in Toledo about a week and a half ago. I don't know if she is the same one. the one I saw was a little on the old side with SUPERIOR oral skills. She told me she works sometimes at Lucky Spa in Jackson, or at Sun Spa right now.

Master Monger
04-06-04, 21:08
Dear fellow mongers,

My recent adventures on my way back to Chicago from Detroit:

Sunday, April 4, 2004

I pulled into the Oriental Massage Spa off of exit 145 on I 94 around 10 o'clock. I was greeted at the door by a less than desirable woman but by her attire I could tell she was working girl. I asked if they had a table shower, she said yes, so I said what the hell.

Dont Know or Care -- Oriental spa -- exit 145 off of I-95

Location -- 6
Facilities -- 6
Introduction -- 4
face -- 4
body -- 3
Table Shower -- 9 (She scrubbed and deblemished my back)
Massage -- 6
Price -- 9 - $88 ($60 for the hour and $28 for HJ)
HandJob -- 8
Performance -- 7
Attitude -- 6

Conclusion - 68 out of 110 - Good Table Shower so Barely Recommended

About 15 mi. down the road around exit 130 I can't remember the exact exit but you can't miss it it has a huge sign on the south side of the road that says Velvet Touch I decided to stop and check out the Live Girls hoping for little bit more than a hand job. I walked in they had a one dollar cover charge that was reimbursed if you made any type of purchase. They had a large assortment of toys and I ended up spending some money on a very cool vibrator called the Pearl of The Sea, some Oriental tightening gel that is supposed to make a woman's vagina tighter after my horrible experience with Vivion.

After I made the purchase the man asked me if I wanted a dance from one of the two models, I replied sure and referred to the poster that listed $46 for one half-hour topless light touch massage, $66 for nude, $61 for one hour topless or $81 for nude. $66 for reversal for one half-hour or $86 for one hour. Being that I'd never been there before I decided to try it out for the $46. I chose Mikaela who I noticed up close had a scar on her face. She led me back into a room that was only lit by a black light. She got undressed down to her underwear and I completely stripped. She told me to lay down on my stomach and she would explain the rules and the extras. She told me for the $46 I would get a light touch massage for one half-hour on my back, legs, and arms. She said since she mostly works on tips for about the same price as the session fee I could get a full body massage... wink wink, for double the session fee I could touch her below her neck and above her ass and for a little more I could kiss her in that same area. Trying to be a smooth negotiator (which in this case I failed fully) I said I wanted the works but I only had $75 left (in the pocket which I was going to fish my money out of anyway) she said she couldn't do it I asked her why not she said she had to pay a fee for all extra services she provided. I whined and complained and that is when the English-language failed me. She said "give me the $75 "and I will do what I can do". Thinking in my head (probably my little one) that I had won the negotiations but she was just not coyly admitting it I scuttled over to my pants and grabbed the $75. Then I laid down and she began to lightly touch around my crotch I tried to touch her but she pushed my hand away and said no. I was confused??? I said, but I thought you agreed to the $75, she reiterated her words "I told you I would do, what I could do." I retorted with but I could've gotten this for $46. That's when she signed a negative review warrant by saying "do I have to kick you out of here". Never once being rude or uncooperative I realized this place might favor the girl more than the customer so I decided to maximize my investment and kept my mouth shut except to tell her to start touching my cock. The negotiations and everything else took only five minutes which left us 25 minutes, I held my erection strong for 24 1/2 minutes holding my breath for the last minute and a half when I finally came I was able to even get a little bit in her hair. When she let go after the first spurt that was her mistake because I grabbed on and shot the next spurt hitting her stomach and a little bit of her panties. I burst out laughing and she was furious, payback is a *****. She stormed out of the room to tell the man behind the counter but being that I just bought around $75 worth of goods he sided with me. I wish I would've known this when she threatened me, but nonetheless she got what she deserved.

Mikaela -- Velvet Touch -- around exit 130 off of I 94

Location -- 7
Facilities -- 7
Introduction -- 7
Mikaela's face -- 6
Mikaela's body -- 7
Massage -- 5 (only sensual)
Price -- 6 - 1.21
HandJob -- 7
Performance -- 6
Attitude -- 1

Conclusion - 59 out of 100 - the ***** tricked me but I might go back if it was too late to go to Oriental or Lucky or Sun Spa.

Happy mongering,

Master Monger

Matt Houston
04-08-04, 14:46
It is guys like you that give girls bad attitudes. You should be ashamed.

Master Monger
04-09-04, 02:31
Dear Matt,

I admit it was quite rude, but maybe it will make her think twice before treating another customer like she treated me. I did nothing to deserve being threatened to be thrown out. I am a gentleman and that is why I usually get better service than most guys. Not only would I lose $120 if she threw me out but, I would also be insulted by the fact that I did something wrong, when I didn't. If you can't see my point of view then you are PROBABLY a fool who PROBABLY is easily taken advantage of by other people, I'm not. Be fair with me and I will be even more fair with you, but, be unfair and you will wish you hadn't.

Case in point, I was with about 50 different women in Bali I only had two bad experiences, the first was when a girl took about $20 worth of Indonesian money from my pants while I was sleeping after we were finished. I tracked her down and got my money and just yelled and screamed at her a lot. The second time was in Sanur, I had been there many times so everyone there was my friend. I picked out this one girl, it was her birthday that day and she was all dressed up for a party. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to go with me and she said I was very handsome and that it would be an extra present. We went to a one-hour hotel and everything was great until she started complaining that she wanted me to cum fast. I said in Indonesian which I speak fluently, "what does it matter I booked you for the hour. " She said, "I know I just want you to cum." You must understand that in Bali all sessions are MSOG for the full one-hour. I never go less than twice so I decided oh what the hell I will make the first one the short one. I came then she ran into the bathroom. When she came back she said, OK finished I'm going now. I said, "not only did I booked you for the hour but I also gave you 30% extra because it was your birthday." She replied, "Yes but You Came." Then I said, "OK, it's only been 20 minutes, I'll go one more time quickly then you can go just because it's your birthday. Then she freaked out and ran out of the room. Now completely out of the mood I just gathered up all of her clothes and left. I went back two days later, returned her clothes and the owner made her apologize to me. People have to understand that they are liable for their actions and when they try to deceive people they must accept the consequences.

Happy mongering,

Master Monger

Will Savage
04-09-04, 12:21
Excellent report Master Monger. It sounds like you handled the situation with great aplomb.

Bad Bird
04-21-04, 21:39
One last attempt.

Anyone know of a Connie working at Lucky?

Zoso #2
04-24-04, 17:28
Does anyone know if there is something going on with the Lucky or the Sun? I stopped by both places on Tuesday around 9:00pm and both were closed. Has there been some LE action I don't know about?

Ampitis
04-26-04, 14:56
I hadn't been to Jackson since December but went on the 14th. I noticed Sun didn't have their OPEN sign lit and went to Lucky for the first time since they changed their name.

Candy had arrived that day (maybe a five) and in conversation I mentioned that a long time spa appeared to be closed. Her comment was that another customer stated that it was being remodeled.

I let the woman make the first move and w/Candy she didn't make a move so neither did I. She said to come back and we'd get friendlier though.

I tried calling Sun later and nobody answered.

A new place which nobody has posted here about is Q-T spa. It's across from Burger King on Michigan. It's been open maybe four months. I was there once before and only offered HJ. Since Candy didn't offer, I went over there.

I have a thing for older and was attended by probably a 50+ woman with a raspy voice (Mimi). She was probably a knockout in her youth but probably not of interest to most. I got the impression she hadn't gotten any in quite a while.

S3xr3p0rt3r
04-28-04, 14:28
I'm with you Monger. There should be some degree of honesty to these women. It's dangerous enough for us to go out and find them and engage them for us to then be lied to and not get what we agreed to on the back end.

I'd have blown on her chest and stomach too. She's in the wrong line of work if she doesn't like it and is that up tight. . .

Hey Monger, you should apply to be a Seinor Member. You have enough posts and they seem to be of great quality.

s3x

DrummerBoy
05-12-04, 17:11
This site has quieted down for a while. Lucky Spa was the hot ticket in town. I will be passing through this weekend, does anyone know who the current lineup is?

Ampitis
05-30-04, 04:24
I called sun spa Saturday and mammasan answered and said they were open...

Word: don't waste (1) your time, (2) your money, or (3) anything else by going over there for at least another week cuz only mammasan and Sandy (very nice to talk to but doesn't rate a number on the 1 to 10 scale) are the only attendents. One unlucky guy actually got a bath from mammasan while I was there. That had to have been an unforgetable experience!

Was told that Pam was in Arizona and probably wouldn't be back, Jackie was in Chicago and sounded iffy in returning, Judy was in Chicago and sounded iffy, and somebody named Lucky was supposed to return on 6-12. However, if you ask mommasan where somebody is she'll tell ya they're on vacation.

I mentioned that not having a sign or a message on the answering machine was bad business over the last two months while they remodeled. Guess a lot of dudes were bangin on the doors at all hours even with the sign turned off.

DrummerBoy
05-30-04, 18:15
Sounds like Lucky Spa has gone to pot lately. Goes to show you that remote ownership doesn't always work!

S3xr3p0rt3r
06-24-04, 08:21
Recently went to Jackson and tried to visit Lucky Spa. . . no luck. It was closed. Went up the road to whatever.that.other.one.is.named and it was closed as well. I didn't try Oriental Health, or the new one above Powers & across from Burger King on Michigan and Elm. . . although I'm very curious about the new one.

Has anyone been there, or does anyone know what's going on in Jackson? Post! Let us mongers know!

S3x

Big Raider
06-24-04, 15:39
I was at Lucky last week. Open and operating as normal. Saw Micki and had a great oral experience.

QT spa is the one down the block. Its pretty much the same as Lucky. The place is nicer, and the parking lot in back is less obvious that the other spas. You can enter from the back also.

Gina was the only gal there, about 3 weeks ago, but she told me there was a younger gal arriving that night. A third gal was supposed to arrive about the end of this month.

Sun was open when I drove by a couple of days ago. Supposedly it was closed for some remodeling (which it needed), but its open again.

DrummerBoy
06-24-04, 16:42
I don't know what happened to the previous poster, but Lucky Spa was open when I went there today. They are generally 9 - 3AM. FS was on the menu.

DrummerBoy
07-17-04, 20:29
Micky is back? Is this the one who is slim with a nice set of hooters,long hair and raspy voice? I haven't seen her in a while. Missed her (didn't know she was there) when I visited.
She used to double up with Kay or Jay and give quite an oral experience. Might be worth the trip to drop in and get Lucky LOL

AssMaster
08-07-04, 15:32
Rumor was that there was street action to be found in Jackson. Is this true?

Man, do you know how many girls out there in every city the size of Jackson would suck dick for $20-40 or fuck for $60-100 if they knew they could do it in a safe, private way? There has to be neighborhood hoes on almost every block but they have no way to advertise

DrummerBoy
10-29-04, 17:01
Man, this is a dead thread. Posts are rare, but, this birthplace of the Republican Party sure does have some first - class FS available! My post is a review of Lucky Spa on E. Jackson Rd. Old Victorian house that you can easily miss if you are not looking for it.

This is an old building with old infrastructure that has been converted into a standard AMP. Most of the rooms are very small except for one which is very large and can accomodate quite a party! It is their main rumpus room which is easier for the workers to provide extras.

I have been here several times before and this time my provider was Mikki. Mikki has a gravelly voice but still looks mighty fine for someone in her late 30's. I had the standard TS but skipped the sauna as I wanted more time in the rumpus room. Mikki came and led me to the room, her sexy swaying hips making the sights more enjoyable.

We started off with a medium massage which worked all the kinks out. The massage ended when she stopped talking and gave me a soft, erotic massage with a lot of attention to the jewels. She said that she was bringing all my tension down to one area where she can make it exit. Whoo-Raa!

She told me to flip and she remembered that I like a lot of teasing before my big release and hammed it up while the action was going on. The first part of the half and half started minus a raincoat to make it more erotic. After several starts and stops and before I could explode in her throat, she put the raincoat on, took a couple of swigs then hopped on. We then tried this and that and eventually had the big missionary finish. We made enough noise we probably were heard in the other rooms. Another satisfied customer!

My favorite is Kay, but she wasn't there on this trip. She is there from time to time and I sure like to know how's she do'in.

Member #4967
11-14-04, 15:11
Was passin thru Jackson and decided to try the new spa out. Very nicely furnished but as was posted earlier this year attendent was a bit older then most Ive seen. I wanted what I'm thinking was the momma san. she was much more attractive then the lady provided and even told the working girl i wanted to see other lady but no go. Was a bit pissed and said to myself fine ilIll take the massage and leave but small head decided other wise. Gave here a $ and off she went to get condom. Im sure most would be a bit dissappointed shes no looker and some bad teeth but skinny as a rail. After some nice CBJ she started lubeing my cock up I said hey your pussys wet ( I hate her to a Gyrateing finish ) but she said my pussys really small need extra lube. Well she wasn't lieing, old or not she had the tighest hole Ive seen in a while, and after 15 or 20 mins she started saying it was hurting so I finsihed off. Her name was Sunny i think if anyone wants to try, I mite go back and try hittin the mamasan, sunny said mite let me next time, we'll see.

Thanks for any replys.

Baram Jikhan
11-18-04, 16:36
Just had a question about the average age of the ladies working at the AMPs in Jackson. And what's the youngests any of you have seen?

Big Raider
12-02-04, 21:37
Visited Sun Spa last week.

I thought Cookie was working there, but she was not there.

Overall pleasant experience. Nice Shower Minimal massage, but maximum entertainment. $.6 for the works. Very little hassle.

Of the 4 in Jackson. My rankings :

1 Lucky
2.Sun
3 QT
4 Oriental (by a long shot)

DrummerBoy
12-05-04, 15:38
The order of spas in Jackson is about the same in my book. Lucky (formerly Island)Spa is by far the best in my book. As a regular or favorite of the owner, the sky is the limit.

Lucky occasionally has had women in their 20's or low 30's ( boy, it is hard to tell on their age LOL) I remember one from years ago, Judy, who had a hard body that just wouldn't quit. However, now, it seems harder to get that quality anywhere in Michigan. Most of the workers are in their 40's and 50's now.

I can take an older one if her talent is extra special, like Cookie. Otherwise HJ only for me!!!

TwistedBrother
12-16-04, 19:54
Drummerboy .... man, that sounds like the Mikki who I saw about 4 times in Alma this year before it got shut down ... is she really slender with implants? The age and assertive attitude sound like her and that was her name, too, though I think those girls change their names as they please in the biz. I live north of the bridge, unfortunately, but get downstate every month or two. I could definitely trip down to J-town for her.

DrummerBoy
12-17-04, 01:01
Hi Twisted,

I am not sure if she was the same Mikki as at Alma because I never went to Alma. I know she was gone for a while, but then came back to Jackson. Seems how you have a way to travel, I would suggest you call Lucky Spa and see if she is there before making the trip.

Mikki is slender with good hooters that could be implants. Her voice is a little gravelly, but who cares? The rest is candy!

If she is the one, let us know. I am sure many would like to know.

Hardbody
12-26-04, 22:33
The Micki in Jackson is not the same that was in Alma. I have seen the Micki in Alma for about 5 years. She worked in Saginaw,Lansing,Illinois and Ohio. I get lucky and find a post about her every now and then. She is currently in Ohio by Cleveland. Those lucky bastards in Ohio.

DrummerBoy
12-27-04, 22:29
The Micki in Jackson is not the same that was in Alma. I have seen the Micki in Alma for about 5 years. She worked in Saginaw,Lansing,Illinois and Ohio. I get lucky and find a post about her every now and then. She is currently in Ohio by Cleveland. Those lucky bastards in Ohio.

Thanks for the update. I was always curiuos about the Alma Mikkie. I did not know if it was the same one in Jackson. The one in Jackson is pretty good too, but sounds like not as good as the one you mention.

TwistedBrother
12-29-04, 19:36
Thanks to both of you, but am very disappointed my Mikki is out of state! Oh well, will still give Lucky a try sometime soon, I hope (I live above the bridge, so action is far away!