PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-03, 21:00
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Chi Guy
02-19-04, 23:36
Thanks, Jackson, for the fast response in starting a new topic. I'm sure this topic will get plenty of action.

I did the stroll tonight on Mannheim tonight between Armitage and Grand. The recent sting seems to have a lot of the ladies choosing to stay inside. There were a few wsw's that I saw and possibly one bsw. LE presence was still pretty strong so I decided not to press my luck. With the weather starting to break, I'm sure I'll get plenty more chances.

Ohboy
02-20-04, 11:25
Jackson, thanks for the new topic area.
I was in melrose on Wed. and visited One Step and Bobby's.

One Step had 3 girls working, 2 who were willing to grab and grind beyond the normal. Lisa started by showing all the goods and would have finished me if I had let her. I stopped her because I was going to Bobby,s next and still needed to get hard. The other dance I had was from a girl I had seen before but I didn't get her name. Big girl lot of flashing and some touching. I have seen her a Bobby's { both the old place and the new}and she has been around a while. The bad news is both these girls wanted 20 for a dance. I happened to have the doe and it was worth it, but I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

At Bobby's, there were as many girls as customers. I got to Bobby's at about 1:30, so it was still early. The girls were pretty aggressive, one right after the other. Two even sat down with their drinks to convince me to have a dance. I ended up dancing with 3 or 4 and all dances had a lot of groping on both our parts.There were a lot of familiar faces as well as some new ones. Dances were 20, and 1 girl asked for an additional tip. I declined.

Happy hunting all.
Ohboy

Mr. Bill
02-21-04, 15:32
Had a good evening at Bobbys. Met a girl from Singapore who was very willing to show off and let my hands roam. Got hers roaming also. She usually works Fri and Sat nights. Worth checking out.

At Carls saw a sweet girl from Chile working. Would have loved to seen more of her, but she was not willing to show or allow any good feels.

Boy this Chicago scene is bad. Sure do miss my time in So Fl there you get a good grind for your money

Chi Guy
02-22-04, 00:26
Once again, I took the stroll down Mannheim between Armitage and Grand. I went back and forth several times. Not a single SW could be found. With the relatively mild weather, I expected to see more out. LE presence seemed to be pretty light. That is unless you want to count the three squads that were by the car that slammed into the house on Fullerton. Details at 11:00 ;).

Mr. Bill
02-22-04, 09:14
I think the Mannheim cruise is way too risky. Every time I am out there I see cops pulling cars over. I have not seen anything walking there in business trips in over two years. Other than the sting they had set up earlier this summer.

bigguyray
02-23-04, 19:07
I drive through Melrose/Stone park pretty frequently and up until last fall I could usually find something walking around - unfortunately more 2-3's than anything that I'd want in my car but they were out there. Lately, my experience has been the same as Mr. Bill and Chiguy's below. There's been zip out there and an unusually high patrol car presence. I was out last Saturday from around 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM and I did not see one sw. Melrose and Stone Park PD's were doing something I hate; sitting in the median watching the cars go by. If you choose to hit this stroll be extremely careful.

Mr. Bill,

I saw the Singaporan girl at Bobby's as well, I think she said she was half Hawaiian and she lives in Westmont. Excellent dances for an asian-lover like myself. BTW, I think half of the girls at Bobby's might do takeout (purely unsubstantiated assumption on my part) but take it slow and easy if you try. I'm going to give it a shot the next time I'm out there.

Ray

McCoy
02-25-04, 10:04
Ohboy makes an interesting observation. When I visit One Step Beyond in Melrose I pay $10 and the girls allow my hands to roam over their uncovered body parts but at Bobby's the girls are highly aggressive and once they seduce you for a dance you find that most of their body parts are covered and then they hit you up for $20. Since business competition is a factor in the market place I think us guys should take a stand and inform these greedy ladies that they need to rein in their prices. One gets less at Bobby's and is charged double the price.

McCoy
02-25-04, 10:14
Ohboy makes an interesting observation. When I visit One Step Beyond in Melrose I pay $10 and the girls allow my hands to roam over their uncovered body parts but at Bobby's the girls are highly aggressive and once they seduce you for a dance you find that most of their body parts are covered and then they hit you up for $20. Since business competition is a factor in the market place I think us guys should take a stand and inform these greedy ladies that they need to rein in their prices. One gets less at Bobby's and is charged double the price.

Bulls143
02-25-04, 15:06
The whole Mannhiem corridor is scarry unless youre into fashion show dances or like jackin off at the 3 area video arcade peep booths (aka glorywholes). The fashion shows are ok. They get Mr Happy motivated before I go elsewhere.

Bulls143

Dent55
02-25-04, 17:26
Hey,

I'm not familiar with Melrose Park, what is Booby's and Carls?

Illini333
02-25-04, 20:36
Went to the playpen about 4 days ago. Three girls working. To bad 2 out of the three just sat at the bar with their customers. Did get a dance from a girl with very big and nice tits. She seemed a little used up. Im sure she did stuff outside of the club. Anybody ever try cruising the trailor park behind the Playpen. Im sure some girls are working around there.

HappyGardener
02-26-04, 00:09
Last Friday night, as usual, the traffic sucked going inbound on the Ike. I like how the Hillside Strangler is now the Westchester Strangler. Anyway, I decided to get off at Mannheim, and go east on somethng else till I could get to Harlem and get back on.

I headed east on St. Charles Rd thru Maywood. Just before the big factory on the North side of the Street (Alcoa?) there was a tavern/bar that had 5 or 6 girls names listed on the marqee. Without trying to sterotype, juding by the names (LaKeesha, Toinetta) and the neighborhood (Maywood) I would guess they were Black girls names.

Now was it a strip bar or lingerie bar? I don't know. I had to get home and had no time to stop. I am not even sure if the place was open at 7pm at night. If somoen wants to drive by and take a better look, please do so and post the info. Sorry I didn't write down the name of the bar

GrantBurger
02-26-04, 02:50
HG

I know what you are talking about, I think the name might be the Allibi. It is nothing, just a lounge. The ladies names that are on there are most likely birthdays, or when people are throwing a party at a location. Plus it attracts attention, like yours. If the names up there were Dave, John, and Tyrone, you wouldn't be going would you!? LOL, guys are suckers and will fall for that type of marketing until we don't exist anymore!!

Also, check out All Stars in Lyons at 47th, just W. of Joliet Rd. Same type of set up like Bobby's and Carls, and might prove something worth doing. Dances are free, however tip is up to you. I have been there once and saw a fat white girl, a FINE white girl, and a FINE puerto rican. We bumped into some people we knew from H.S. and they informed us we just missed a lot of the girls. I believe we were there around midnight. Also, i know this to be true for the puerto rican, she works at a bank during the day and does that at night....see where I'm goin with this?

She may need some extra money here and there....

Let's get some reports about this place.

Pandarus
02-26-04, 09:26
Re: All Star Pub in McCook.

I've been there all of four times and the quality of the women there is hit and miss. I was there most recently last summer (night before July 4) and the girls got better after 8 p.m. Five dollars seems to be the minimum tip for a dance. As for any outside encounters I haven't figured it out yet. It does seem that when the dancers leave for the night, a bouncer walks with them to their cars or is watching from the parking lot.

HappyGardener
02-26-04, 16:44
GB:

That was my exact feeling about the place, that is was an ordinary place with special occasion names up there. Oh well had to ask.

I have been to All-Stars several times over the years. The girls wear panty hose and often duct tape the tops in place so you can't see anything. It was wilder once upon a time, back in the mid 90s. There used to be a bar right down Joilet rd, where the girls were avaible for takeout to the hotel next door after their shift, but that is no more.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about All-Stars

Seldon69
02-26-04, 20:45
Wanted to know, at the 3 video places in the area are there really some gloryholes (always thought they were a myth in this era) and has anybody actually walked around the trailer area behind Playpen? Jeez that seems a little dangerous.

BTW: One Step is by far the best in the area.

Hoehoehoe
02-26-04, 21:38
I connected with Chrissy at the corner of Lake and Mannheim during the day last week. Enthusiastic $20 BBBJ. Crackhead, lives nearby.

Very scary with LE all around, but she was for real. I was VERY careful.

HHH

Gooch
02-27-04, 22:16
I have scouted out the trailer park a few times. Didn't see anything, good or bad. Just seems like a place where folks live.

Chi Guy
03-02-04, 21:51
Checked out Mannheim again today. Saw a couple of the usuals. One, I think her name is Alisha, was working the NE corner at Armitage as usual. She looked strung out again, no great surprise. The other one was a white chick with medium length blonde hair. I usually see her hanging around with a black dude (boyfriend? pimp?). I didn't see anything appetizing. Went home disappointed. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather. Hopefully LE will have bigger fish to fry.

GrantBurger
03-04-04, 02:14
Madison Ave. in Maywood was a busy lil place last night!! Saw prolly 6 bsw's only one of which looked halfway decent. The others were all fat and prolly heroin addicts. No action on 5th or St. Charles. You know what though, I haven't been that way in a couple years, but occasionally you would see a SW on Broadway in Melrose Park. Actually I'm lyin I was just there like 2 weeks ago at the Pawn Shop now that I think about it. We saw a tweaker come in, no doubt she has been a sw before!! Things to think about....Pawn Shop....lol

Vegasmike
03-04-04, 14:53
While Cruisin Manheim about 8:30 last night, saw the wsw that meets the discription layed out by Chi Guy below (med length blonde hair). Sad thing was that the Black Boyfriend was pushing, hitting, and screaming at her. She crossed the street twice, and he just kept following her. It must have been witnessed by passing motorist, because within 1 minute of my passing them, 3 LE squads come screaming into area and slammed Mr Boyfriend into the car. I drove away, not sure how it all ended.

Member #6131
03-06-04, 18:44
Could someone tell me where One Step Beyond is? Also, is the Russian Club still closed?

Thanks

GrantBurger
03-06-04, 19:18
The Russian Club has For Sale signs all over it, I would think it's safe to say it is closed indefinately!!

hoodas
03-06-04, 20:46
Bath, One Step Beyond is on Lake St east of 19th Ave on the south side of the street. There aren't any big signs so you may drive pass it at first. If you are going east on Lake, its half a block before the Banco Popular. If you have trouble figuring out what door to go in, just wait in your car for a few minutes until you see a couple of guys coming in or out of one of the doors. Once inside it is a decent bar/pool hall but from outside its kind of hard to locate if you have never been there before.

Chi Guy
03-06-04, 23:59
Thought I'd do a little strolling today to see what was out. First tried St. Charles through Maywood. Nada. Then I drove up and down Mannheim a couple of times. Again, nada. I pretty much gave up on the stroll when I noticed a wsw with dark hair pulled up walking north past Armitage. Turned around to get a better look, and she disappeared. Peaked my interest so I went up and down Mannheim again. I saw her again at the corner by J. J. Peppers. While I was turning around, I saw that she was walking over by the Lido. Once again, by the time I made it there, she was nowhere in sight. I did a little more driving around, but still couldn't find anything. Before heading home, I stopped by the Wendy's to use the john. When I came out, I saw my wsw by the grocery store. I finally made eye contact with her and picked her up. She said her name was Sara. She quoted me $50/100. She settled on $40. Got a nice show of her very nice rack, although a little saggy. She had the sniffles, too. Of course, in this weather, could be a cold. Anyways, she proceeded to give me one of the best CBJs I've ever had. Gave me her number and her hourly rate of $150. She also told me that she was willing to negotiate. I may just give her a call, purely to practice my negotiating skills, of course.

GrantBurger
03-08-04, 05:31
saw a wsw east of mannheim on lake today, looked preety decent. Saw her near the Noa Noa

Chi Guy
03-10-04, 23:33
I did the Mannheim/St. Charles cruises the last couple nights. Tonight was really dead. Last night there was more action, but my timing was all wrong. I swear these girls take magic lessons...one moment they're there, the next they are nowhere to be found. Also checked out the Mannheim Bookstore for the first time. Paid the $1 "browsing" fee to get in. Once in, I wasn't impressed. Then it became clear to me that some of the guys in there weren't into chicks, so I got my ass out of there in a hurry. I was afraid of what might happen if I bent over!

Anyway, one of these days when I don't have to get up so early, I may stay out a little later to sample some of the nicer ladies. I think I'll stay away from the bookstore from now on, though. No packin' fudge for me.

Richard Cephal
03-17-04, 16:22
I have been to Louie D's and Carl's Grill both in melrose park. Now I read about this place One Step Beyond that is also in the area. How does One Step rate with the other places in the general area as far as girls looks and price?

Mick23
03-17-04, 17:44
Richard,

One step is much better in the evening as far as better looking models. Carry out is sometimes available. It has never let me down for fun times. Price is about the same, but the girls are more liberal.

hoodas
03-18-04, 21:16
I agree with Mick23, the quality is a little better at One Step. My experience though has been that the prices are higher as well, and on weekends its a full house so you may have to wait to get a dance. I have never had take out from there either, tried with several girls but never achieved success.

Mr. Bill
03-18-04, 21:30
I have been fortunate (or unfortunate) enought to get take out from OSB. i have tried to find this place many times. I finally found it and before I could even get in the door I met a girl getting off from there who needed a ride. Said she would pwy me to take her home. I figured this was an easy score. on the way to her house thou we made several stops the first being for a bottel for her, the to her dealers house for some pot, but I think coke, then she was hungry so we went to eat. All the whilee she hung all over me. I had to keep putting a sealt belt on her to keep her legal. We finally eneded up in her Motel; room where we showered up and did the deed. all for 50. Over all a fun time but very risky what we did before.

Horny Dog #2
03-19-04, 22:38
Mr. Bill,

What time did you go to One Step Beyond? I would like to try my luck sometime being there when this girl gets off and needs a ride.

GrantBurger
03-20-04, 04:07
Saw a WSW on Mannheim today, looked like a junkie, DUH. Also, saw a FINE HSW or WSW on Joliet Rd. in Countryside. Also, last night saw what appeared to be a WSW on Joliet Rd. in Lyons. Joliet Rd, not Joliet Ave, they are 2 different things. I saw her on the east side of Lyons, notorious for drug and gang problems, prolly just another junkie!!

Chi Guy
03-20-04, 11:28
Grantburger,

Yeah, unfortunately most of the sw's on Mannheim are junkies. Very rarely do I see one of these girls who looks like they take care of themselves. I've yet to pick up the blond that hangs around the Lido during the day. At least from a distance, she's probably the best looking one I've seen. Unfortunately, when I'm strolling at night, she's never anywhere to be found. I've seen another blond around the Lido at night, but by the face, I seriously can't tell if it's a girl or a guy! Pretty scary. At least the stroll has its entertainment value as well :rolleyes:.

Illini333
03-21-04, 15:00
I know that blond who hangs around Lido. I saw her there last summer and again recently. Shes not bad at all and is the best you will get on Manheim. Also, what did the girl look like that you got at One Step Beyond? I love the place. It is the best out of all of them. Its 10 dollars for a dance. Bobbys is the most expensive because it is 20. Playpen girls will go back with you for sure. Im sure there are select girls in all those bikini bars that will go back with you.

Horny Dog #2
03-22-04, 22:44
Grantburger,

What time did you see the SW on Joliet Road in CountrySide? Approximately where on Joliet Road? (was it by JC's Hotel? I figure that to be the most likely spot.)

GrantBurger
03-25-04, 02:28
Actually that SW was further down near the trailer parks. I did see a WSW on Joliet Rd. tonight around 12:00 a.m. she was not too far from the JC's. Today was a very busy day!! In addition to that, around 11:00 I saw a BSW on Bellwood Ave. near the Kwiky Mart. On top of that here's a big one...

WARNING!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!

On my way home today from business in Franklin Park, I saw about 4 Stone Park squad cars in front of the Playpen. Don't know what they were doing as no arrests were made, but be careful around there!!

alphafield
03-27-04, 01:39
Yes, Wed night there was heavy police (and even media) presence directly across the street from Playpen.

I heard it was a big meth lab bust in those apartments, but I haven't verified the story. Rolling down Manheim seeing all thse sirens, I thought it was a roadblock at first. Scary.

-Af-

GrantBurger
03-27-04, 01:47
There was police presence at the Playpen well before that drug bust across the street. I actually observed officers coming out of the Playpen. Don't get it confused with the drug bust, that happened about 7 hours after the police were at the Playpen.

alphafield
03-27-04, 18:16
Grantburger-

The police presence I was referring to occurred between midnight-3 a.m., and it involved multiple cop cars, ambulances and fire trucks. They evacuated the apartments across the street from Playpen due to the chemicals they found. It was quite a spectacle.

I don't have any information on police being at Playpen earlier in the day. I wasn't in th area at that time. But if you are talking about seeing a couple cops walking out the door, that happens all the time. Please elaborate....

-Af-

GrantBurger
03-27-04, 20:19
At about 3 p.m. earlier that day there were three squad cars scattered in front of the playpen. They were just coming out, but they were empty handed. Don't know if they were picking up the "brown paper bag of money" or what, but there were about 6 officers there.

Chi Guy
03-30-04, 10:39
Seems like Mannheim has been pretty dead lately, just a couple of the regulars out. Also, LE presence has been pretty heavy. Maywood's been pretty ripe though with action, especially on Madison between 12th and 17th. Nothing that I've wanted to pick up though. They weren't bad, they just didn't do it for me.

GrantBurger
03-31-04, 02:38
Lately, after 10 p.m. have been seeing a wsw on Joliet Rd. in Lyons. It never has been the same one, but I saw another one tonight. Just a heads up. There is hardly ever any foot traffic over there, but when you see a female, she definately watches as you drive past. Something to look for!!

Iceman007
03-31-04, 17:25
Possible SW sighting:

I was on my back home today from up north and just drive down Mannheim for the heck of it. I did not see anything around the Lido motel however prior to that just south of Grand Avenue there seemed to be what I thought was a SW. She was on the east side of Mannheim and by the time I could get around to that side, she was now on the west side of the street. Once again by the time I could get back around she was gone.

I am thinking maybe Grantburger seems to know about that area might have seen this lady out before. The timing was around 1pm. She was a WSW with brown hair but the top of it was all blonde.

Buttman78
03-31-04, 20:03
Going to carl's tonight never been there is there girls there every night?

Gooch
04-01-04, 10:26
Iceman,
I've seen that same thing on Mannheim. They all do that thing where you never know where they're going to be. Wierd. Somebody recently, maybe Romey, picked up a sw there and he said she was doing that. Disappearing, reappearing....
I guess you gotta be persistent in looking for them.

Check out the young blonde working at the chicken place over there. She's funny. Seems like she's always tripping, she's totally lost. Possible future sw.

Buttman78
04-01-04, 13:13
Ok guys first drove by the American Russian club which was closed with for rent signs all over it. (bummer)

Then I went to carl's got there around 11 there was 1 girl there at the bar not a model for the shows but what seemed to be a girl looking to get picked up pretty sure she was working not bad looking either but I was busy checking out the models at that time there was only 2 one was a 6 and the other was an 8 both looked spanish decent both didn't even approach me one the 6 sat at the bar and smoked the whole time the other was all over the same guy all night the 8. Then a blonde walked in she was a 7 small tits ok butt kinda skinny pretty in the face got a great dance from here she grinded the hell out of me i asked about private rooms they have none i really don't think that you can get much there due to that fact you out in the open unless you can get one to a hotel next door or something which I am sure these girls date on the side thay all looked like they got drug habbbits to support. (over all not a bad place for a wednesday night)

Then I went to the PlayPen nicer bar to hang out at then carl's but the quality of the girls was bad when I first got there everyone there seemed to be on cola I noticed. I did get two dances both girls were very obtainable outside the place they really create that image but nothing came of it I was offered they asked my to hang out outside the place but both walked away talking to other guys and never came back I am sure they do that to get dances out of you so don't get excited but some girls there will for sure meet outside the place if you got some cash (no private room here either) the quality of the dances were the same as Carl's.

Both these places the girl has on nylons so you don't have a access to get some stanky finger which sucks but all girls let your hands explore, (plus they like to rub yout tub steak over your jeans or pants).

Safe Hunting

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Woody Jammer
04-01-04, 14:28
Went to Bobby's last week, got a dance from Angela. Anyone have more info on her, pls pm.

Buttman78
04-07-04, 13:57
Went down Mannheim last night to go check out Carls, Bobby's, and Playpen. They were all pretty dead then went to some other place off of lake street. I forget the name. A girl named Aggy there gives great shows but they close at 2am. I only got one show from her then went back to Playpen and a WSW asked if I wanted a date. She looked pretty good blonde hair black jeans blue shirt. She said she has got a room at the Lido, so we jump in my car. She says she just got out of jail and she needs money and a 30 for half and 60 for full so I agreeed to the 60 then she says I have to go give the office 60 and she would be back in 2 minutes. When we pull up and she tells me where to park. I didn't like that at all, so I said leave your shoes so I know your coming back, which she did but she never came back. I got ripped so I left to look for more SW. I didn't see any on the way back so I drive back past the Lido and see her in the office paying the lady. She see's me and comes out to say the cops are in her room then some black guy put his arm around her and I was like that bust out could have the 60, it aint worth it. Besides it was so funny I still kept her shoes. So beware for this short blonde with blue eyes hangs on Mannheim that stays at the Lido with no shoes. LOL

Lesson learned

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Chi Guy
04-08-04, 00:34
Iceman,

Tell me it ain't so! I've seen the one with the long brown hair with it all blonde (or grey) on top. She looks old enough to be my mother. Please tell me she's not a sw. Makes me wanna lose my lunch.

Gooch,

Which chicken place are you talking about? I go to Popeye's every once in a while and I don't remember anyone by that description.

Iceman007
04-08-04, 00:37
Chi Guy,

Well, if she is not a SW she is certainly acting like one. I agree with you that she does look old. I admit I could not get a close enough look though.

I was going to ask Gooch that very same question about the chicken place.

Gooch
04-08-04, 08:59
She's at Popeye's. She works dinner shift, at least some weeknights. Don't know about weekends. I don't go there alot so I don't know her schedule for sure, of if she's even still there. Last saw her maybe 6 weeks ago. I don't think she's 18 yet, so behave.

Buttman78
04-08-04, 11:49
Went to Playpen, stole a picture of this girls booty. No face for privacy.

After I left got a great BBBJTC from a WSW named Michelle. 7 on the scale. Charged me .25. She says she is always working Mannheim by Carl's and the Playpen.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Buttman78
04-09-04, 14:52
Saw Michelle again by Mannheim and lake last night was going to carl's and she was running after my car .25 bbbjtc it was a great french lesson.

Chi Guy
04-09-04, 19:07
A little off-topic, but what the hell...

I was doing the stoll on Lake St. around 10 or so last night and saw plenty of fine looking skin going into Noa Noa. I saw whites, blacks and hispanics walking in. Does anyone know what this place is like inside? Is it primarily for hispanics? There've been plenty of times when I've seen a bunch of hispanic males walking in all dressed up wearing their sombreros, but last night seemed really mixed. The girls were definitely dressed to get laid.

If a white boy would be at home there, I might have to check it out. Wow, what a concept... getting some ass for free!

GrantBurger
04-09-04, 19:39
Noa Noa is a hispanic club, it is also known as Nitro on Sundays and Thursdays. It draws a diverse crowd, on Sundays it's mostly young bucks, especially on holidays and in the summer, and on Thurdsays it's an 21+ place. I know on Sun. around 2 a.m. they have the booty contest, lol. No nudity or you get thrown out, lol.

WillySP
04-10-04, 16:07
Drove up and down Mannheim today on the way home from Oakbrook and the only thing out were LE and lots of them.

GrantBurger
04-10-04, 18:20
And now for Memoirs of a Grantburger....

On my way to work the other day, now I'm still a manager, but it's at a different restaurant, this one in Melrose Park. Anyway...I was passing by the Leyden Motel on North Ave. and I was wondering if any action is every around there anymore. I laughed, cuz I remember a field trip we took and I was in like 3rd grade and I thought it was the funniest thing to see this fat ugly wsw, dressed in a ugly green coat, and a pink skirt, walking back towards that motel. I just had a flash back and had to let it out, lol.

Illini333
04-10-04, 19:34
Would it be ok for a white guy to go into Noa Noa. Dont want to go in there and get jumped by a bunch of gang bangers. Also, there is a club on manheim that is called Kaboom I think. Anyone know anything about that. Its in a hispanic section. Wouldnt mind going in and meeting some latinos.

Buttman78
04-11-04, 00:15
Saw Michelle again this time we got a room .30 for the room .50 for her started with a BJ and then her on her back she wouldn't do doggie though said it hurts like I care.

Anyways,

Happy hunting

Buttman78
04-11-04, 19:09
I wouldn't say its safe for a white boy to go into noa noa because the crowd there doesn't like you cause your white and if your caught talking or looking at there women your going to get a beat down plain and simple either way even if you don't get your ass kicked you won't hook up in there cause those girls wouldn't be caught dead talking to no white boy in that place.

GrantBurger
04-11-04, 22:09
I wouldn't go to Noa Noa if I were you!! As for the other one I think it's calle Shabooms, anyway, it's a diverse crowd, never been inside but have seen the people going into it!!

Mr. Bill
04-12-04, 18:21
Well here is the PS to my March comments about my fun time at OSB. Went to the Chicago board of Health clinic this morn and was diagnosed with NGU I am taking doxycycline , I also have a clotrimazole cream for some kind of rash I have developed on my penis. I am hoping that my toes will uncurl from the pain of that test sometime his month. Having a metal probe inserted into the shaft of your penis hurts like hell. I could not pe for three hours after that. So I will warn you all (as she was my only unprotected sex partner in the last four months) to watch out for the Flat chested blond who works there from Missouri. Have two more weeks to get the rest of my results.
Take care,

Mr Bill

TheShadow2
04-12-04, 23:12
I'm not a doctor, (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night), but NGU is pretty common and about the least harmful of the STD's out there. More information on NGU can be found at:
thebigvagina.com
Yes, I'm serious, that's the name of the website. Just couldn't resist sharing...
P.S. Wrap it up guys!

Iceman007
04-13-04, 23:49
Greetings All:

Well, I have something to report on the Melrose circuit. On my way home tonight I decided to cruise down Mannheim for the heck of it. Actually there was action out there south of Grand Avenue by the newer looking O'Hare Kitchenettes and by the Lido Motel. I saw the blonde folks have takled about standing in front of the Lido right next to a black gentlemen (aka pimp). LOL.

What I ran into was I saw an another woman on the west side of the street next to the kitchenettes. I circled around and came up that block eventually flipped the vehicle around and got the nod and she got it down the block. Her name was Trish, probably in her 30's and definitely needs some dental work but all in all a very nice WSW. We were driving around trying to find parking when she said she actually lives at that kitchenettes place with her boyfriend. She said he knows what she does and would not be a problem. So we drove back there and sure enough he was in the room and exited immediately and just waited outside. I got a great BBBJ for 30 bones and she took it all in not missing a drop. I gave her a 5 tip because she was very good and took her time. I admit it is much more relaxed in a room than sitting in a vehicle keeping your eyes peeled for LE. When I left the boyfriend said thanks for stopping by.

I admit I was leery about the whole setup but it went ok.

Chi Guy
04-14-04, 18:13
Ice,

I've seen Trish, too. Although she's definitely a cokehead, she does speak very good nontranslated french. She took my load as well. I didn't have the luxury of her motel, so we ended up on the side of a quiet residential street. After the deed, she spread my seeds out on the roadside.

I have yet to nail the blonde you're talking about. The times she's been alone, I haven't been able to pick her up. When I've had the opportunity to pick her up, her boyfriend/pimp always shows up. If he is her pimp, he should realize that she'd probably do better if he wasn't always hanging around her.

Oh well, I've been laying off the sw scene for a little while anyway. I've had more of an appetite lately for Asian or European. Then again, I could also go for Hispanic, or Black, or Indian, or.............

Buttman78
04-14-04, 18:51
Anyone see Michelle yet? She gives great head to hangs out behind Playpen?

Gooch
04-15-04, 13:55
I drove up and down Mannheim last night for a while around midnight. Nothin' out there.

Illini333
04-20-04, 17:02
Here is my report for the Mannheim road area. I was living up there last year and still go back every once and a while. Saw many SW by the Lido and the Regal. Some of the SW were at the side of the Regal. None were very good looking but I dont usually pick up SW.

I went to Bobbys and some of the girls will let you finger them, suck and feel on there tits. Some even give hand jobs. Its just really hard because there is no privacy at all. One of the girls told me she does stuff outside of it. I dont remember her name but she was kind of bigger with black hair. I think eastern european. The one reason why I would not go back to this place is because dances are $20. Its just not really worth it for 1 song. Maybe if they had 2 for 1 it would be.

Louie Ds is a good place to go to to get a nice grind for 5 bucks. I didnt encounter anything there. This and One Step Beyond are my favorite out of all of them because the people are the nicest and so are the girls.

The Playpen girls are not very good looking. They give good grinds for $5 and I know some of these girls work on the outside. You just have to ask them. The only thing I didnt like about this place was that this one black girl was the only one there and she didnt even come around. She stayed with this old guy the whole time. Had to wait for 2 more girls to start working.

Went to Carls and did not like it at all. Went in there at 3 p.m. only to find out girls didnt even get there till 4. Got one dance from a girl and she left half way throught the song. I left soon after.

One Step Beyond is good because the girls dont wear pantyhoses. You get the best show there. Girls will rub you the right way. Dances are $10. They are worth the extra $5. I would think that girls do do private shows.

The Russian American Club did have extras going on but was closed down last December. I guess the Russian Mob was running it.

Buttman78
04-20-04, 18:05
I honestly don't think that any certain girl at carl's works on the side all the time they more or less pick and choose its not like a street walker who jumps into anyones car for a buck these girls are the next level up and you have to sell yourself to them.

The Icon
04-23-04, 11:09
I've seen that blonde on Mannheim by the Lido Motel. Seems a little too good to be true. The way she's flagging down cars and everything. Given how much LE there is in the area, I was too skeptical to check it out.

The Icon
04-23-04, 11:17
Thought I'd post about the area lingerie bars up and down Mannheim.

I've been going to these places for years, though not as much as I used to. I've had takeout from both Carl's and Playpen. The best part is, about 80% of the time the takeout has been FREE! But lately, the majority of the girls that will meet up when they get off work are still working, if you know what I mean. I had a very bad experience at the Playpen last fall, and haven't been back since. There was a girl working there, that I knew from coming in there all the time. When she got off work, she asked for a ride to go up to Louie D's. As soon as we pulled out of the lot, we had 4 squads pull me over. They gave me the whole deal, how prostitution is illegal, we know who she is, we know what was going to happen in the car, the whole deal. Searched me, searched her, searched the car. But for once, I wasn't looking for any action! I know for a fact she doesn't do anything on the side. This was all completely legit. Well, they found some weed on her, took her in. They let me go, but it gave me quite a scare. They also said never to come back to these bars again. They also kept my license, so I had to fork over $40 to get a replacement. So just be careful, I know Stone Park's out to get rid of those places. It's not like the old days!

Seldon69
04-25-04, 20:27
Can anyone tell me a bit about the history of One Step Beyond. I love that place and I started going right before they moved from upstairs to the downstairs location and I have heard that the upstairs used to be good. Any info?

hoodas
04-26-04, 20:27
I have been going to One Step for years. The upstairs place was probably a little better in that there were more areas that are not as visible to the bouncer and bartenders. The dances etc. were the same, but they were cheaper back then. I used to pay $5 at One Step and $2-$3 in all the other joints in the area. Now its $5 at the other joints and $10 at One Step.

HappyGardener
04-27-04, 00:26
Way back in the mid 90s, One Step had a bamboo divider up where one could get private dances. That was about the same time Lucianos in Berwyn was operating. I used to get both BJs and FS in both places. sadly those days ended long ago.

Slapshot
04-27-04, 12:00
What exactly ever happened to Lucianos? I never made it there but I seem to remember reading on TUSCL it was quite a place.

Gooch
04-28-04, 15:54
Ok, so your friend Gooch, (Mr. I only go to amp's) has his eye on a wsw. Saw her on Mannheim & Fullerton yesterday 4:45PM, blonde, tall, below shoulder-length hair, maybe 130-140# (can't be sure, she had a coat on). Hip-length black leather coat, maybe an 8 on the scale. Got the look but didn't have time to stop and chat. She reminded me of an old girlfriend.

Anybody know anything about this girl is? Use PM for passing info to me. Thanks guys.

Chi Guy
04-28-04, 18:21
Gooch,

Sounds like the Goochmeister is up for some white trash. That's all I need...more competition. Just kidding!

I'm up and down that stroll a lot. I can't say that I've seen a WSW matching that description. The only thing close to what you describe who hangs around that area is a girl who has a little shorter hair than you describe and is probably lighter than you describe. She's not bad-looking, but once you get up close, she doesn't look quite as good. You can see her hanging around the Lido just north of there a lot during the day. Actually, I thought I may have seen her getting picked up by LE earlier yesterday morning, but I drove by too fast and couldn't tell for sure.

Mannheim's been pretty deserted lately. Today I saw the other blonde who I've mentioned before along with a couple BSWs. That's the most I've seen in a while.

Casual Shopper
04-28-04, 18:42
Hey guys,

Long time lurker and sort of newbie. I just moved to La Grange Park a couple of weeks ago and I am a little excited about all this Melrose Park action. I have made the drive around Manehiem and I have struck out. Any thoughts on what/where I should be looking?

Thanks

C.S.

Chi Guy
04-30-04, 18:33
CS,

If you want action on Mannheim, you have to be patient. Sometimes there can be half a dozen SWs out, sometimes there's none. I've found that the most action usually occurs mid morning, say 9 or 10, then after 4 in the afternoon up to about 10. That by no means is written in stone, just my experience. I've seen them out at literally all times of the day and night.

If you're interested, there's usually action on Madison in Maywood at night, but the neighborhood's not the greatest.

Good luck and stay safe.

JohnnyBeBad
05-01-04, 07:25
Mannheim is nothing like it was years ago and what is left ain't very good with an occassional exception or two.Maywood usually has action if you like bs/w's.St.Charles Rd. between say 19th and 5th Ave.5th Ave. from Washington to around the expressway.And of cousre,all up and down Madison. Good Hunting.

DaYat
05-02-04, 13:37
"American Pimp" came on last night, and one of the Macks talked about how Madison was still a stroll all the way from Maywood into the city.

Of course, that was a 5 year old film.

But Madison is still working.

JohnnyBeBad
05-03-04, 15:28
That film is really bogus.It is a 5 years old film and the pimp on it is talking about Madison the way it was 15 years ago and back from there.You could find the most flamboyant hookers back then,dressed to the nines.Then it turned into a blow/crack stroll sometime around the early 90's and has never been the same.

Illini333
05-03-04, 16:10
Do you guys think those pimps are for real on the film. Don Majic Juan was but what about King James, White Folks, and that other guy, I think Scorpio was his name. These guys have to make some kind of money.

Lord Vader
05-05-04, 21:05
Those guys are real and what they do is real. I can't say how the business is going now, but a few years back these guys were really making some good money. I wonder if the older real pimps ( not the ones who are crack heads making their crack partners ho for a score ) are turning or have been turning toward the escort business, meaning some underground type of circle of prostituting(sp?) escorts, or even have gotton into some sort of internet porn type things?There are so many behind the scene type of things that happen and go on in this( and the drug game )type of life style that unless you are really, and I mean really into it, you could never begin to know how it works. Most would take it at face value and stereotype the prostitutes and pimps. I do not speak from experence of "The Game", I just know better.

Law Dawg
05-06-04, 12:16
Hey guys,

I stopped by One Step last night but my favorite dancer had just gotten off. I decided I would head to see if there was any action at Carls. That is when I spotted a WSW that looked pretty good. I picked her up and cost .25 for BBBJCIM that was good . Her name is Michelle. I picked her up near the gas station on Lake but says she usually hangs out outside the Playpen and has an apartment near that gas station.

Stay safe

hoodas
05-06-04, 21:45
Law Dawg, I bet I know who your favorite dancer at One Step is. Is she the one who only dances 2 nights a week there only for a couple of hours? I'd rather not give her name out, but if shes the one she is HOT.

Dick Hertz
05-06-04, 22:18
Could someone pm me which club in Melrose Park that would offers the best change to get take out.

The Baron 4
05-07-04, 22:48
Whats up all,

I'm new to the hobby, and since I usualy take Mannheim home at night I thought I'd offer up what I've been seeing.

Tonight about 7:30 there was one what appeared to be wsw walking north between Grand and Fullerton. Not bad, maybe a 7 I'd say.

Definite BSW standing on the median just north of Fullerton, appeared to be flashing her tits at the southbound traffic.

What are the chances of finding any hookers in those hotel lounges along that drive, mainly the ones owned by major chains that have karoake some nights?

Woody Jammer
05-08-04, 02:33
Name this fashion show girl and win the prize.

Woody Jammer
05-08-04, 03:04
2nd hint, name this fashion show girl.

Woody Jammer
05-08-04, 14:03
3rd hint, name this fashion show girl, pm's to win.

The Baron 4
05-10-04, 22:36
Does anyone have any good ideas about finding EMPs where FS is available?

GrantBurger
05-12-04, 02:15
I saw some typical garbage ass BSW's in Maywood all over 5th and all over Madison on my way home from work tonight. YUCK!!

Saza Z
05-12-04, 02:33
Hey guys,

Does anyone here knows a girl that goes by the name of "Thunder"? I haven't seen her in months and the contact number is not in service anymore. You may recall her by the thunder tatoo she has on her lower back. But anyways, there's still some action on Mannheim, this past tuesday night at around midnight, a cute blonde was walking southbound on Mannheim by the gas station across from McDonalds, so I turned back, pulled into the gas station to take a good look at her, and to my surprise she looked very young, early 20's, nice body, tight blue jeans and a white top. As I was ready to cook my meal, with no LE presence, another car pulled next to her, got in and drove away. Since I had some time, I cruised back to Lake St, but with some LE's hanging around, I went back up north on Mannheim, when i spotted one walking nothbound just before Lido's, but before I took a look at her, she just vanished. I guess I was being too careful as I was getting beat by others. After that I called it a day and went home dissapointed. Beautiful warm night, hopefully this weather means some more playtime.

Good luck

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Woody Jammer
05-13-04, 00:41
Still no guesses, what's up. Try this one

Gary Man
05-14-04, 01:39
Can anyone guess the name the admin deleted from stejo's post below?
The admins disclaimer below the post had me reeling
ROTFLMAO

Woody Jammer
05-15-04, 10:35
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Chi Guy
05-15-04, 19:44
Damn. Maybe it's the power of this board, or maybe it's just really bad luck. Ever since I mentioned on this board that SWs were hanging around the Lido in Melrose Park, I never see them there anymore.

To any LE out there reading this: You're killing me, man, you're killing me!

Oh, well, at least not all the AMPs have been closed down, yet. Junior can still have his fun, albeit at a higher price. I'm sure someday, probably sooner than later, we'll all be sitting around reminiscing, "Remember when you used to be able to go to any AMP and at least get a handshake?" I, for one, intend on having my fun while I still can. And LE, let us have a little fun every once in a while. Give little Chi Guy a break.

Gooch
05-15-04, 23:49
Last sw I saw on in Melrose was the blonde I mentioned a couple weeks ago.

I think you're prediction may prove to be correct. Before long, we're all going to have to leave the area to have a little fun. I think I can now say that I've been to more amp's that have closed than there are amp's open for business now. Someday I should make a list of all the amp's I've been to. I'll bet there've been more than 30. I still remember the first one I went to. It was between Perfections and Exercise, but on the north side of the street. There's a day care center in that spot now.

The Baron 4
05-16-04, 04:13
There is definitley action on Mannheim. I take the stroll home from work most every night. On Thursday, I saw a wsw, almost hispanic looking, with dark hair and jeans. Saw her getting out of a vehicle in a gravel lot on the west side of Mannheim, a few blocks north of Lido. I circled around to see where she was headed, and by the time I got back she was nearing Lido on the East side of the road. I turned around at Fullerton, and came back down to see her getting into a car in the Lido parking lot. I share this for what its worth, but since I take the route most evenings I feel compelled to share what I see, though I am not personally interested in sw's.

Peace

Illini333
05-17-04, 22:11
To bad that they made all the bars and nightclubs close at 4 am instead of 6 am. I think that really damaged the scene in Stone Park. Now if you drive that late down the street the cops look at you a lot more differently.

Chi Guy
05-21-04, 01:12
Gooch,

You can add one more AMP to your list of ones that have closed. See my report on the Lombard board.

BTW, you got me thinking about how many AMPs I've been to. Turns out I've been to at least 34. Yikes!

Gooch
05-21-04, 10:44
Chi Guy,
I think you have me beat. I came up with 22 amp's that I've been to. 12 of them are still open. So my guess was wrong. I can't remember the names of 6 of the 10 closed ones, but I could tell you exactly where they all were. (I've been in the hobby for 11 years). In addition, and by contrast, I counted 14 american spa's I've been to, 7 of which are still open. Of those 14, I actually got action at 6 of them. Only two of those six are still open (Sunset & Executive). Now if I actually could spend time in Rockford, the numbers would change big time. Executive is the only place I've been to in Rockford.

There's probably no more than a few that I've forgotten about. I included in those numbers, two amp's that I've been to outside the Chicago/Rockford area. Lemon Spa in Denver (best experience ever), and VIP Spa in Belleville, IL.

Hoehoehoe
05-22-04, 04:40
Was cruising to O'Hare today and enroute went down Mannheim and back north on it. Saw 2 WSW, one better than the other.

Dana, a dirty blonde, was in the parking lot of a motel, and saw my interest and waved me over. Got into her room and started talking. She wanted $100, I wanted a Ferrari and a 12" dick. We compromised, she got $50 and I got the 10 year old beater that I drive.

So she stripped down, etc. and went to work. I wasn't in the best of shape, so the event was a little featureless and it took me forever to cum. She was an admitted heroin user (snorts) and had the wasted saggy tits and flaccid loose belly to prove it. Not all that GFE although pleasant, just not very accomodating.

PM for more details, but be warned it might take some time to reply this week.

Me, I'd pass on her, but as a true scientist I am obligated to report facts as facts and not report just the good stuff.

HHH

JohnnyBeBad
05-27-04, 17:39
Posted this in the Chicago section also-
A-L-E-R-T!!!!!!!!!!!
Found out while having a brew at Possums Pub,Mannheim & Fullerton,that the county cops have been running STINGS both day and night on Mannheim.SO BE CAREFUL!!

Chi Guy
05-27-04, 19:21
The stings in Melrose don't surprise me. I was checking out a blonde prospect the other day when I made a little traffic faux pas right in front of a squad down a side street about a block away from the little honey. I figured he would nail me for sure, but he just stayed where he was. After that, I put two and two together and figured he wasn't out looking for traffic infractions so I made myself scarce. They've really been cracking down, and I gotta say, it's really cramping my style. Not to say that there still aren't the occasional sws, but it's just not the way it used to be. Looks like the law may be winning that battle. I hate when that happens!

Taco Malo
05-28-04, 15:43
Hahaha! Man I got to say - fucking mongers know how to talk some smack! Hilareous! Keep up the good posts!

"She wanted $100, I wanted a Ferrari and a 12" dick. We compromised, she got $50 and I got the 10 year old beater that I drive."

TheShadow2
05-28-04, 22:59
Must admit I got a good laugh out of that one too!
Good one HoeHoeHoe :-)

Chi Guy
05-29-04, 10:41
Yesterday morning on my way to work, I finally saw the blonde whom I've spoken of before who used to hang around a lot with her black BF/pimp. She's really looking ragged these days. She was standing in front of JJ Peppers with a bad case of the shakes. I actually felt sorry for her. She looks like she might actually be kinda cute if she got herself cleaned up.

Other than that, I haven't seen much lately other than a rather unattractive black looking for action in the Royal parking lot. What a difference from a few months ago.

JustJoe
06-09-04, 23:09
Hello All,

There used to be some great fashion shows in the area, but I know there was a crackdown a few years back. Has it come back, or is it still lame?

Illini333
06-10-04, 12:09
Yes there are still a lot around. You got the Playpen, Carls, Bobbys, Louie D's Lounge, and One Step Beyond. OSB is my favorite followed by Louies.

Vegasmike
06-10-04, 13:08
Just Joe-

Yeah- There are still plenty of fashion shows in Melrose. Bobby's is at the NE corner of North Ave and Manheim, in the plaza. Onestep beyond is on Lake st in the bank building across the steeet from the school. (1500 block maybe, just east of Broadway) Carls and Playpen along Manheim, and Louies west of Manheim on Lake.

JustJoe
06-10-04, 22:35
Vegas Mike-

But are they any good? Decent lapdance type action or no touchie stuff?

Saza Z
06-11-04, 14:49
Tuesday night picked up a 24 year old WSW dirty blonde awesome body great tits, just north of North Ave, after many cars were honking at her from Stone Park as she was walking her way up on Mannheim. Finally she got on my car agreed on the terms, went up north, got 3 different positions came like there was no tomorrow. She declined the Greek service, but licked her tits like a baby, by the way she had soft skin and very clean that i really wanted to eat her out. Finished off, she says she does regulars at her mom's house and gave me a contact number. Great attitude awesome body, highly recommended. Didn't i tell you there's still action on Mannheim?

Happy hunting

Cowboy77
06-11-04, 17:05
Anybody been to THP parties recently?

That's 'The Hitching Post' (www.thp88.com).

They now have their monthly parties at the Days Inn on Mannheim rd.

Been to a couple of THP parties in the 90's and they were decent...

alphafield
06-11-04, 20:53
JustJoe-

The dances on Manheim can get pretty good. I like Carl's best......

Member #6131
06-11-04, 21:45
JustJoe,
I agree Carl's is pretty good. I also like Bobby's as well. Those girls or woman (they have both and a big selection) are willing to show a bit more then some of the other places, and they like to grab the bulge. If you play a little hard to get when they ask if you want a show they tend to do some flashing. Well, that is my take on it enjoy!

Bath

hoodas
06-12-04, 19:16
I like Carl's and One Step Beyond out of all of the Mannheim/Lake places. They tend to have a little bit better quality girls compared to other places. The girls at One Step don't wear the pantyhose that the girls at the other places have to wear.

I have actually had takeout from both places as well, but thats only materialized twice out of hundreds of times that I have tried for takeout from these places. And even then it wasn't worth the price I ended up paying those two times ($.5 once, and $$ the other time).

ChicagoScott
06-14-04, 15:56
Has anyone attended these Hitching Post parties lately? Sounds interesting.

hoodas
06-16-04, 21:06
Stejo, I would suggest not sharing the names of the girls that offer takeout on the board. Use private messaging for that, I would hate for any of the girls to get busted and ruin a good thing for us. To answer your question, yes and see my other post for further details.

Ump1969
06-17-04, 19:38
Where is Carl's?

Gooch
06-18-04, 09:52
Carl's is on the east side of Mannheim just 1/2 block south of North Av.

Casual Shopper
06-18-04, 18:47
Hey guys ok I am not sure if this is correct or not but it is something that is very interesting. The nextel building in La Grange Park (La Grange and Ogden) there seems to be some interesting things going on. There are women going in/out there before or after it is open. They are dressed a little street walkerish. I know that the YMCA is behind it so that might be where they are coming from. I haven't checked it out but it is something to keep in mind.

Stay safe

C.S.

Big Boner
06-21-04, 08:47
Lurked long enough, finally can post. I live in the Western burbs and used to frequent the AMPs. That's until I found out about the Chinese apts ( Thanks to some of you guys). Recently a new job takes me through Melrose park, specifically Mannheim rd. I see a few girls who seem to be "working" every now and then. It is very hit or miss. Now, I'm a virgin to the SW scene, but am very curious. I've tried on one occasion to offer a ride to a cute freckled face blonde near the old Russian Club, but was told no thanks. I don't know if it was the way I approached her or if I looked to LE (I am pretty clean cut and young looking). Hoping someone can help me out as to how to pick them up.

Thanks guys

Anonymouse
06-21-04, 21:36
BB,
While not from your area, a SW is still a SW. I frequently have similar trouble and its mostly because I'm clean shaven with a military hair cut and I drive a "reasonably" well maintained full size car with an older console mounted cell phone (i.e., I look like a cop.) Not so much as both the car and driver continue to age ( Oh well). This is the hardest thing to get over and my advise is don't try. If the girl doesn't feel comfortable you'll not get your moneies worth anyhow. As an additional thought I've had girls turn me down only to find LE lurking nearby that the girls obviously knew about and I didn't. I'm sure others will give you different advise, but I suggest a passed over lay is better than making somekind of mistake( read getting busted or ripped off) because I'm trying to put up a front I'm unfamiliar with.
Just my 4cents.
A

Taco Malo
06-21-04, 21:52
Hey Boner,

Just had my first experience with an SW - go check out my post on the Chicago board. All that I learned, I learned here.

Peace

Big Boner
06-22-04, 16:46
Goo,

Read your report and congrats to you. The way it sounds, you really lucked out with that fine trim. Hope you strike gold again soon.

Anony,

I'm with you on not trying to change what cannot be changed, but hell, guys like us need to get laid too. Since I am new to the street, I admit I'm a little nervous and use a lot of caution. For instance, I'll take huge circles just so LE doesn't get keen to what I'm doing. I'll start south on Manneheim around Fullerton, take that to Lake and head west, all the way to about Ninth and turn around for the reverse. I've seen girls on this route so that's why I take it.

What I really don't understand is 95% of the time I've gone to an AMP or EMP, I have know problem. Sure I've been turned down service before, but like I said, 95% satisfied. Sure, this is out in the open, but if she is over cautious, she'll never get any business.

Well, through my journeys, I have noticed the chick hanging out by the car wash. She has been there during the day and night. Definite sting action. Never saw anyone get stung, but she would go talk to Johnny Bravo sitting in a black Tahoe. It's pretty obvious.

Anyways, I'll keep lookin' and hope to find something soon. Should I look somewhere else ya think? Time is a factor, and so is safety. I'll travel into the city so long as I know the area a little, but I don't need a bunch of black guys eyeballin' my skinny white ass and decide to use it for soccer practice. Any pointers again would be appreciated.

Thank again guys.

DaYat
06-24-04, 17:23
Last night, Maywood was as hot as a firecracker. There were at least 5 different MPD vehicles around all of the cruising hotspots. In spite of this, there were 4 BSW on the Madison stroll.

Too hot for me, I got out of there as soon as I could.

Nice Guy 34
06-28-04, 00:28
7.00 - 8.00 p.m: Criused through Armitage from Lake till Ohare...No SW action at all. Is there a better time?

Also anyone can tell me about playpen. Lousies, Bobbys, Onestep Beyond experiences takeaways etc

Thanks

Big Boner
06-28-04, 13:59
Still looking to get my SW cherry popped. Had about half hr to kill so drove down Manneheim. I must be way to cautious. Saw what appeared to be a HSW around Lido walking south. Was talking to somebody and didn't catch her eye. Drove around again and finally made the eye contact with her and I turned down Fullerton. Drove around the block and found her talking to 2 black guys, so I made anothr circle. By the time i got back, she was nowhere to be found. Still saw the 2 guys so I know she didn't get picked up by them. She was better looking then most of the addicts around there so maybe she wasn't working and was just observing traffic. Anybody know who I'm talkin about?

Also, every now and the I see a smokin girl down by Lake. Wears some nice ho clothes, baseball cap, and her hair is dyed bright red. Looks to good to be true but I see her walk down Lake and hang around Playpen without any sign of LE. Again, every time I circle around, she disappears. Any info on that would be huge.

Later,

Boner

Hoehoehoe
06-30-04, 11:43
Had a rotten experience on Mannheim yesterday. Ran into Dana, a dirty blonde WSW. Desparate for cash. Passed, but came back later in the day and found her. She looks OK from a little distance, but up close it is sad. Stupid me, went to her "friend's" room at the Super 8, a room out in the back.

The place was a complete crap hole. Filthy, crack house look to it. I know the Super 8 isn't the Hyatt Regency, but what a toilet. Tried to do it with Dana but her saggy crack ***** tits and weasle looking hag face turned me too far off. Noises in the room outside were disturbing, so I left.

Just amazed at all the scum living in the rooms in the back of the Super 8 - -ho's, druggies, etc.

Not much further down you can get - - what was I thinking?

HHH

Big Boner
06-30-04, 12:42
HHH,

Where on Mannheim did you pick her up?

JohnnyBeBad
07-01-04, 00:28
The quality of s/w's on Mannheim has fell off drastically since it's heyday back in the 70's and 80's.Now it is the worst it has ever been.I have friends who live off of Mannheim & Fullerton,so I spend time up there.Even know a few of the girls who have been around for a while.But eventhough I'm a street monger from way back,I take a pass on this area.Mostly nasty crack head s/w's and increasing rip offs from what my friends tell me.What a shame considering what this once was.

Big Boner
07-01-04, 11:51
Well, it finally happened. Picked up Sherry early this morning around Fullerton. Tall blonde WSW. Asked for head and negotiating started. Please all, bear with me as I'm a newbie to the street scene. She asked for 35 and I offered her 20. We settled on 25. Well, dummy me only had 20's. Gave her 40 and told her to work it good and she went to town.

I was way nervous since I haven't screwed around in a car since high school so it took a while to warm up. Once I was rock solid she needed to come up for air. She commented "Damn your big!!!" (Genetics have blessed me I guess).

We decided to get a room somewhere to get down and dirty. Like I said, I'm new to this so I give 20 for the room and she says she'll be right back. After waiting 20 min I realized I screwed up. Was already late for work so I chalked up my first time as a loss of 60. I was pissed but not disappointed. I have the experience under my belt now. Even though I didn't blow, now I know.

I'm still gonna keep at it til I get what I need. By the way, she said she hits the pipe and you can kinda tell. She was good lookin but her face was hardened. Skinny but a little flabby from her vice. Her lips did feel pretty good though.

Hoehoehoe
07-01-04, 12:22
Dana was on the East side of the street a few blocks south of the Super 8, actually quite a bit south.

I really DO NOT recommend her. Plus the place at the Super 8 is beyond scummy.

HHH

Gooch
07-02-04, 07:52
Big Boner,
Good post. Those are hard lessons. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Chi Guy
07-03-04, 22:46
Another ripoff warning,

Watch out for a girl named Candy on Mannheim. She is medium height, with slightly less than shoulder-length hair. Young and kinda plain looking, but still has some baby fat, not the rough and tough skin that most of them have. Every time I've picked her up, she's had a new sob story. She recently ripped me off when I was trying to help her out. I should have known better, but I let my guard down. Chalk it up to a lesson learned.

SuperDick
07-07-04, 02:50
Mannheim / Chicago Trip report.. Spent the 4th of july in chicago again, checked out a few cubs -white sox games, and visited some friends and family....
Day one... Friday ... checked out the mannheim SG scene.. pretty much dead, until i saw this young looking blonde, 22, walking north near the corner with the white castle... she had some nice blue booty shorts, tight top, with big natural c-d cup breasts.. she had all this glitter on her face, and had some tattoos on her legs, one of them was a number 905?? maybe a area code thing, lol.. i picked up, did the usual youre not a cop routine, ...she wanted $120 for everything and $60 for bj,.. i said look i have $40 how bout a quick bj... well we found an area to park, got down to business, she did a quick suck like 20 seconds, then did the hj routine, i was a bit upset, but she gave me the deal , hey you only gave me $40 , i always charge $60 , etc... but since she had some great firm natural tits i came pretty fast anyway...
after that i checked out carls, playpen and bobbys.. not a whole lot of action , and since i already busted a nut, i didnt need a warm up.... by the way, bobbys was closed on the 4th... carl and playpen were open, but they had like 4 girls total working...........
i did see some more SG again near the motel at carls.. some older blonde, looked late 30s , very slender, from east coast offer fuck and suck for just $50.. she seemed a bit cracked out, kind of hyper too.. i declined....

overall , pretty good experience there... the lingerie bars are good warm ups to the sg scene.. but the problem is that the street scene is very dead...
I did see some "take out " action at the playpen.. when i pulled in some hottie ran into a car... then i parked and made a few phone calls.. about 10 minutes later, the hottie got back out of the car and ran back inside playpen... looked like a takeout quickie to me...

Tony Sop II
07-07-04, 04:41
Since the closing of the Russian american Club I have been looking for some of the girls that I used to see there.

I beleive her name was christine, blond with glasses and small tits.
Or a foreign girl with nicely tanned body and great tits, I think she worked at HB"s also.

Any help finding either one of these two would be great

Big Boner
07-07-04, 09:59
Made a hookup last night. Found Nikki over by Lido. I have seen her walking around for the past week so I knew she was working. Plus, this was at about 7:00 while it was raining so I knew she was looking for a date.

Thought I missed her while I turned around. Some dude pulled in and started talking to her from his car but no transaction. She walked across the street and I made a move for it. Pulled into a parking lot and waited. I know she saw me pull in but she did not respond. Now, I am very cautious when trying to pick up SWs. I don't like to be to obvious or attract to much attention as to what I'm about to do. Never know when LE might drive by. But this chick looked damn fine for the Manneheim stroll. I rolled down the window and gave her a whistle. She looks over and kinda motions me to pull up by her.

As I pull up I get nervous cuz I'm right next to the road and cars are stopping at the light. They can easily see what I'm doing and it freaks me out. But like I said, she looked real good and even better up close. She's not a knockout but is cute and very clean looking.

I pull up next to her and ask if she needs a ride. She first questions my question and then declines. Again, I know she is a SW because I have seen her out before as well as get into cars. So I ask if a date would be cool. She confirms what I asked again and finally hops in.

She asks the "You a cop?" routine and I convince her otherwise. She was about 5'6", 120#, B-cup to C-cup at best. Brown hair past shoulders in a ponytail, and a pretty nice big booty. Like I said earlier, very clean. She even smelled good. She asked for 30 bj, 60 half-n-half. I tried to negotiate but was in a hurry so I settled on the 30 quicky. Excellent skills. Ten minutes later she spits the reward on the ground and gives me her cell and motel numbers. She doesn't appear to be on anything and said she just needed the money for her room. I don't know if I totally believe her but she is not all cracked out like most of these girls.

Happy Hunting.

Midwest Roam
07-08-04, 22:02
I decided to check out Mannheim during the lunch hour to see if the other reports were accurate. Got off the Ike and headed up Mannheim around 11am today (Thursday 7/8) Nothing all the way up to Grand, so I'm thinking way too early.

I did see an older brunnette I've seen before. She wanders around, waits at bus stops, but no eye contact, then heads back to her dive motel on the west side of Mannheim near Grand. I have tried to pick her up in the past, but she just walks by. Don't want to push it in case she's not working.

Then I see a very nice looking stacked lady poured into white pants and overflowing her top. She's not really fat, but very well proportioned, not to be confused with an anoerexic super model, more like a 60's playboy bunny.

I pull into a parking lot past where she's walking and make eye contact. Her name is Chanel, a very nice rack with a tattoo over her left breast. We play the you-a-cop game, which was extremely enjoyable. (She said now squeeze my breasts......OK It may take awhile for me to prove my point)

Anyway, she asked for 3 jacksons for BJ, 6 jacksons for FS. I judiciously prepared for this negotiation by not having more than 2 jacksons with me. (The trunk was my bank)

She agreed, but rolled a condom on before proceeding. After reading of all the nastiness bareback could give me I didn't argue. She was very enthusiastic, very enjoyable while she worked me orally while my hands roamed and played (still intent on playing the you-a-cop game I guess)

Anyway, she's young, clean, very voluptuous, lives in the loop with roommates who have no idea what she does for a job (I wonder if she tells them her job really sucks, if they understand) and she says she's out on Mannheim frequently

Big Boner
07-09-04, 08:58
Midwest,

She sounds like a good hook up. From my experience (It's not a lot, but I think enough), any chick walking around there is working. Usually if they are staying at these ratty motels, they had hit hard times and are looking to make some money to get them back on their feet. I am pretty sure that if they are not working, they probably have been asked by others in the past and are used to it. In other words, it doesn't hurt to ask.

This Chanel, is she black? I have always wanted to try doing a black chick. Any more info on where I can find her would be great!

Thanks

SamaRy
07-09-04, 12:05
Big Boner:

Great Post... Way to jump right back on and keep with it.

Don't worry, my bet is everyone here has learned it the hard way. I know I have.

Big Boner
07-10-04, 09:46
Pretty dead last night (Fri.). I had a lot of time to kill so I drove the stroll for like 2 hours. And I found nothing worthy!!! I guess I could have called that Nikki but I just get bored with the same girl twice in a row. I need something new and exciting. Part of the pleasure is the hunt. You never know who or what your gonna find. Back when I used to visit the AMPs or apts. , I would rarely see the same girl twice. At the AMPs you kind of have to just so the extras would start coming. What a waste of money though. At best you could get FS for 2 bills. With the apts. it was 1.6 . If you are as horny as I am, funds diminish quickly. The street scene is a helluva like more economical but I sure do miss the safety other establishments provide.

I was thinking about checking out some of the bars in the area but not sure which one. I had been to Bobby's before they moved (which was a long time ago). Although I felt safe there, I did feel out of place. Most of them are pretty blue collar and I sure don't look the part. Should I be concerned about saftey at these places or am I being stupid. I don't want some dude breaking a bottle over my head cuz I am getting a show from his "girlfriend". I know takeout at some are possible and I think that's what I'm looking for. Just something different. Thanks in advance for any help.

P.S. That girl I mentioned a few posts back with the red hair, I saw her jogging out of Playpen heading to the bus stop on Lake. does anyone know who she is and if she is as hot as I originally thought? Plus does she work on the side if you know what I mean?

Thanks again.

alphafield
07-10-04, 22:49
Boner-

You're fine in the Manheim bars. These places draw all types.

-Af-

bigguyray
07-11-04, 15:08
Late post;

A few weeks ago on a Saturday night, I picked up a young wsw walking down Mannheim next to the hotel on the corner of Mannheim and Lyndale (can't remember the name). It was late, around three am and she nearly caused a traffic jam with all the cars turning around and honking their horns trying to pick her up. My car was the closest and she hopped in. She was very young with jean shorts and a t-shirt on, medium length brown hair, a great ass and small tits, just the way I like them. She said her name was Ann and she suggested we pull into the apartment parking lot a block south. She seemed like an amateur but knew what to do with her mouth. I gave her 20 bones plus 20 tip and it was worth it. Definitely not your typical worn out crack head type. In fact, kind of submissive in a sexy way like she was worried that I'd get mad at her or something and she smelled damn good for 3 in the morning, better than I did I'm sure. To top it off she had on a black silky thong underneath her jean shorts. Anyway she gave me her digits and said she knew someone that lived in one of the apartments and hopped out. She said a guy would probably answer the phone so I'm guessing she probably was a crack head, just a new one on the stroll. I'm thinking about driving up there and checking it out today. If the number confirms, I'll make it available for senior members only.

Ray

Tony Sop II
07-11-04, 15:39
melrose park bars are pretty much safe, you have to be a little careful at osb and sometimes carl's, sometimes there are some gangbangers. they will keep to themselves unless you mess with them.

also, last night i made the stroll from grand to armitage and saw nothing, was around 3 am, did you guys all beat me to the punch?

Midwest Roam
07-11-04, 20:55
No Boner, Chanel is a WSW, late 20's doesn't look like a crack user. She was near Grand, don't have any digits

Tony Sop II
07-14-04, 05:27
I have been going to Carls for awhile. Anyone got any info on Maggie, red head with big tits? Please pm if you can tell me anything.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

The Baron 4
07-14-04, 23:18
This isn't Melrose material, but close. I'm wondering about the Irving Park stroll through Schiller Park. I'm through the area a few times a week, mid-morning, and around dinner time. I've seen a few women who made me wonder, SW? Some seem somewhat provacative with manner of dress. Mostly white and hispanic chicks. Since I've yet to try landing a SW, I can't tell you if any of these chicks are for real. I'm just noting what I've seen. So, take it for what its worth.

Orangecrush
07-15-04, 11:13
Is it just my imagination or does Stone Park have more cops per capital than any other city in Chicago? I took a detour home from the western burbs and ran down Mannheim, saw what I thought was a possible and spun around. Picked up a 5 0 tail and took a turn around the block. Back on Mannheim (heading in the wrong direction and a different cop is hassling some Hispanic guy (hope it was none of you). Swung around heading north again and saw two more cops (one could have been the guy originally following me) and decided to bag it. I felt like LE was giving me a personal escort out of town. Did see Scores, Playpen and some other place that advertised lingerie shows, but didn't stop. Am I over paranoid?

Gooch
07-15-04, 13:59
Baron 4,
I work in that area, and drive thru there often. In all these years, I've seen only one obvious sw. The girls that live in that area seem to dress somewhat trashy, that's probably what you're noticing. There used to be some activity on Old River Rd north of Irving at the hotel across from Rog's Restaurant, but that was several years ago. Haven't seen anything recently. It was a nice thought though.

OC,
You can't drive thru Stone Park without seeing at least 3 or 4 squads. Another town like that is Rosemont. We all know how Rosemont can afford it, but how does Stone Park afford it? You'll have better luck north of North Ave., around Fullerton (outside of Stone Park).

The Baron 4
07-15-04, 20:09
OC - not your imagination, Stone Park is an LE hornets nest. Have to be geting paid off to afford so much LE, how else can you explain it?

Gooch, thanks for your input on the Irving area. I want to add this, which I observed this evening. I was headed south on River road, between Irving and Belmont, and saw this very cute potential WSW wearing sunglasses, with a nice miniskirt, walking along the river side of the street against oncoming traffic. About 20 yards ahead of her was this side forest preserve drive where there was a parked car. Pretty obvious she was headed for it, but I didn't get a chance to see if she got in. I think it was right near that little motel located on the west side of river road thats got the somewhat secluded lot.

Thought I'd share. If she was working, she was definitely a sweet catch.

Baron

Tony Sop II
07-16-04, 05:34
Tryed to get some takeout last night from one of the lingerie girls but got the old bait and switch. She had asked me earlier and I asked what she was looking for she said $150, we talked and she kept dropping the price. I asked how much for an hour she said $200. I said maybe another day. On my way out I saw she was still there and offered her a $100 for an hour and she accepted. I met her at her room about a half hour later, she had another monger there before me, and she said that we could not do fs. I said all right got to go then. She was a black girl tall about a 7 on sw scale, had braces. Probably will try an hour at another time. Is $200 too much?

Gooch
07-16-04, 14:38
Baron 4,
I'll keep my radar on that area and post if I see anything. That would be a good place for sw's to work, because it's kinda between Schiller and Elmwood, so shouldn't much LE trraffic. I talked to our delivery guy here at work (he goes through there at least 2x/day) and he's never seen anything. He's a monger, so I know he's looking.

Saza Z
07-16-04, 19:39
Ok, I don't know where else to post, but here it is. Thursday morning about 2am driving home, I spotted a WSW walking down Joliet Rd just west of Lagrange Rd by the JC Contryside. What I saw was a hot blonde, nice body, white T-shirt, black jeans, so I had to turn around, cause I have never seen any action whatsoever around here at all. Went back, pulled on a side street, and there she was walking towards my car. Upclose not my type mid 40's clean girl, alcohol smell pretty obvious, then just drove home. Defenetily a shoker to see a SW in this area.

Saza Z
07-17-04, 00:29
Gooch,

Keep in mind Stone Park is a small township. The only major intersections they have is Mannheim Rd and a few blocks on North Ave, so really they don't have much to patroll anyways other than giving speed tickets on Mannheim and regular stings by "el dorado" motel. So, watch out.

GrantBurger
07-17-04, 18:52
THANK YOU SAZA!!!

To everyone who EVER doubted me about the SW's in Countryside can go F themselves!! I have someone else who has seen them too!!

Gooch
07-18-04, 20:04
Spotted a very hot WSW at the intersection of Belmont & River, in the motel parking lot. Didn't have time to stop & chat, or anything. Dressed to kill. Almost looked a little too good. Baron4 may have turned us on to something though.

Chi Guy
07-19-04, 09:55
After a day of not being able to pick up any of the hotties I saw on 47th in the city, I headed to Mannheim to see if I would have any better luck there. Picked up a dirty blonde named Kelly. I've seen her out before within the last couple weeks. She's definitely a coke-head, with all the jitters and typical coke-head body. Gave her $.3 for a BBBJ. She went at me like she hadn't eaten in a week, but it just wasn't working. Asked her to give me a show which she was glad to oblige. Ended up in a mutual wackfest. Not exactly what I was looking for, but got the job done.

She seems like a nice enough girl. After being out all day, a shower would have been a good thing for her, though.

GlobeRunner
07-19-04, 11:21
What's up everybody! I'm new to the lingerie shows but I'm a pro in the AMP scene. I don't like to get teased and spend a lot of money. I like to get FS with no games that's why I go to AMP's and skip the hassles at the lingerie shows. My buds like Playpen and some other place in Stone Park next to a Mexican restaurant. Some hot young Polish girls work there but with attitude. What's up with that? Polish lap dance girl making 5 bucks a song and doesn't give any extras. That's why she has attitude in Warsaw or Krakow she would be for the full taking for 50 bones. We have to stop giving in and complementing this girls. We keep blowing up their egos. Anyway I didn't like The bar next to the Mexican restaurant. It was to open and small where complete strangers so your every move. Noway nothing as in extras can happen there. But I liked Playpen. Dirty and more secluded and there girls are open to more fun. I was rubbing a hot blondes pussy and ass under her panties, but she was wearing nylons. This chick actually gave me a hardon with her lap dance. If there was a private room or bathroom I would of gave her a tip and banged her. She seemed with no doubt a girl who does extras.

Anyone ever fool around with this blonde? Is she an escort on the side? Does anyone have her contact info? I don't remember her name. She said she is from Milwaukee. She's 30, with nice fake tits, a pierced tongue, she was wearing a Corona bikini, and she had a few tattoos. A large tattoo on her stomach of a black panther. I had her going to meet me afterwork but I got drunk and forgot about her and she forgot about me teasing the rest of the bar. Maybe next time I'll hook up with her.

There were 2 other cuban/black girls who were really hot working also. I got a lap dance from 1 of them and she was prude. Maybe cause she never saw me before and was being careful or she was just interested in making easy money doing lap dances. Anyone been successful with takeout at Playpen???

Midwest Roam
07-20-04, 23:15
Thought I'd check out the Mannheim stroll today (Tues 7/20) around 2pm. Just north of the close Russian AMerican club I saw a nice looking brunnette with short jean walking on the east side of the street. She looked attractive, young, not fat, not skinny. We made eye contact and she said something, but my windows were up and the A/C on, so I couldn't hear. Unfortunetly, I passed her up, wanted to see if Chanel was out, but no luck, and when I looped back to check on the brunnette in shorts, she was nowhere to be found.

Also, just north of the Russian/American club there are some apartments. There are trees with landscaping rocks around them, and sitting on the landscape blocks at the north end of the apartment complex was a WSW. (or WSS as she was sitting, not walking?)

Anyway, she looked a little chunky,but didn't get much of a look as she was sitting in the shae, a little hard to see. I looped back to see better and she was standing in the parking lot, talking to someone in a minivan through the passenger window. Obviously not a member here, as we all know not to talk to anyone outside the car, don't we.

That was it from 2-3, nothing stirring further north. Checked out River and Belmont and saw the hotel mentioned in a previous post, but absolutely no one there. I guess no one want to work the hot part of the day. Last time I was here was around 11am, saw much more activity.

Big Boner
07-21-04, 14:23
Midwest,

I also did the Melrose stroll yesterday around 5 or 6 pm. Absolutely dead! I cruised all over for about an hour and I also tried the River / Belmont corner and saw nothing. I did see Nikki walking again near Lido but I have dated her twice in a row and I need something different. I have yet to see that Chanel you picked up. I did see a girl named Bonnie by that complex with the trees. I haven't picked her up but another girl I picked up knew her and said she is big time into heroin. No thank you. She is kinda tall, brunette with a little gray, and a fairly thin frame. I agree that the weather sure does play a factor in the quantity as well as quality of girls out there. I hope today is better as I will have some free time, extra cash, and a raging boner. I'll post back if I find anything new.

Later dudes

Midwest Roam
07-21-04, 18:13
Checked out Mannheim again, also Lake, 5th and St Charles around 1-2pm. Nothing anywhere until 2pm I found Kelli, a 30ish WSW around 5'5", blonde hair in a ponytail, petite, nice attitude. She was near Armitage on the east side of Mannheim, picked her up in the hot dog parking lot.

We head down Armitage, and a notice a black SUV behind us. We check out a few streets by factories and the SUV is still there. She doesn't think its LEO, since just one vehicle. I head onto North Ave, get in the left lane, then turn righ onto a side street by another factory. Seconds later this clown has cut throught the factory parking lot and is behind us again. I pull a u turn at a stop sign and luckily a semi came through and help him up while we cut back through the same parking lot back onto North.

Kelli thinks he was just a "pervert" apparantly she has had other followers who watch while they play with themselves. Ewww. I didn't know people were this wacked out.

Anyway she did a nice BBBJ for a Jackson and a Hamilton. I had offered just a Jackson, but she said only a crack ho would go for that. She seemed clean and drug free so I aggreed.

Joe Hart
07-21-04, 21:14
OK. long time lurker and I finially requested an up grade. Since I travel a bit, I find the forum pretty useful.

So here we go. I was driving up and Mannheim a few weeks back and saw a couple of BSW. Stopped by each but they couldn't have been more than a 2 on the scale. Talked to each of them and quickly drove away. It was about 11:00 PM.

I have seen some WSWs in the gas station just north of the Lido but wasn't in position to talk to them.

This last week-end on Saturday I did see a Black girl standing outside one of the Motels south of the Lido on the east side of the street. Went around the block. When I got back there she was gone but 3 police caps were parked facing 3 directions. I assume it was a sting. I hear a lot of rumers that quite a few stings are going on in the area. Better be extra careful in this area.

Hope to be able to report some positive infomation in the future.

By the way, I'm heading to Tijuana later this year and with the help of this forum, I should be having a great time!

Thanks Jackson

Dick Hertz
07-22-04, 07:08
Yesterday the 21st I saw a good looking brunnette on Mannheim and North at the carwash and a LE car a block away seem to go to be true so I kept moving. Do anyone know of a sting that day.

Big Boner
07-22-04, 12:43
Did the stroll again today and still nothing. Not a single positive SW. Joe, I have yet to see any kind of sting action in that area. If it was a sting the coppers would be hiding somewhere else. The only stings I have ever seen was farther down Mannheim in the Blue Dolphin car wash. It was pretty obvious but I drove around for a while checking her out. I pulled down a side street there and saw LE sitting in his car hidden in a bank drive-thru aisle. I also noticed one of their unmarked SUVs parked in the repair shop lot next to the wash. They do this set up every now and then and any smart monger can spot it. I honestly think the LE aren't too smart to do the same set up with the same girl in the same location every time.

I drove Mannheim to work this morning and found nothing good. An older blonde wearing what I would call a business casual dress and nylons was walking on the east side. I'm pretty sure she is a SW as I have seen her in this area many times before walking up and down the strip. I had an itch for her to scratch but was running a little late plus a Sheriff was parked not too far away. Did not want to take the chance.

Gooch,

Was the girl you saw at the motel on the River side or Belmont side? I have driven by a few times and spotted nothing. I might just camp out over there and wait. Was she good enough looking for me to actually seek her out? A new girl and a change of scenery would be nice.

Thanks,

Later Dudes.

Hoehoehoe
07-22-04, 14:58
I've heard from a friend in the Lido that someone was shot yesterday, guy friend of one of the girls. Gang Bangers in the area are apparently active and vindictive. In this case the girl had stolen some money, actually was in jail - - no doubt for SW - - so they hit her boyfriend.

Also a SW was raped in the area - I talked to her this morning about it.

Do be careful.

HHH

JohnnyBeBad
07-22-04, 16:33
ALERT!!-Just met some friends around noon for a few brews at Possums Pub.I found out that besides the stings done by the County cops and Stoned Park,now Franklinn Park cops are doing stings.Sometime last week they had some decoys in front of the Wendys on Mannheim just south of Grand Ave.Don't know how many guys were victims ,but this is something to keep in mind when in this area-GOOD HUNTING!

Iceman007
07-22-04, 17:47
Hello All:

Well, I have not said anything about this area for awhile now but all I can say is I am not going anywhere near the Mannheim area in Franklin Park at all. The Franklin Park cops are out in full force cracking down on the SW's. All I will say is that I did have a run in with them and it WAS NOT a sting I was caught in. However with that being said I got pulled over for doing nothing of course except having a girl in my vehicle. They pulled their routine on me and yes it was not pretty. Fortunately by telling the truth and the girl telling the truth they let me go but arrested her. Now I was given an extremely stern talking to. Their point has been made.

Keep in mind Franklin Park has several unmarked vehicles especially a black Taurus. When I got stopped the Taurus had 3 officers in it including one lady officer.

So my days of mongering have been shortened considerbly. Actually the thrill of it is kind of wearing off.

Gamblin Goon
07-23-04, 03:58
My experience in MP is to have some of the fine food at one of their diners and offer to buy them a cup of coffee this has worked for me aroun 2-4 am.

Also some of the lap dancehall girls sure dont ply to hard to get anytime form 10pm on up and are usually staying in the area hotels.

BigGuy590
07-23-04, 05:45
Ice Man,

Man I feel your pain! I too had a run in a year ago while I was not pulled over I was followed by a Chicago blue and white LE and just the thought of being stopped and lectured by LE I almost s--- in my pants. I stopped mongering and did the escort thing. I have gone out once or twice since then but man it just is not the same.

Good luck and be careful in the future.

bigguy590

Member #4921
07-23-04, 08:24
I was out of the office for part of the afternoon yesterday so I cruised Mannheim. I did notice a lot of cops, and saw 2 possible SW. I can usally spot them, but I was having a hard time figuring out who was just strolling along and who was really strolling.

Is this common on this street? Is it because of the LE?

Gooch
07-23-04, 11:45
Big Boner,
In the center parking area. So I could only see her from the Belmont side.

Big Boner
07-23-04, 14:42
Cruised for the third day in a row. Again slim pickins'. Pretty much the only thing out there were cops and more cops. Franklin, Melrose, and Stone Park's finest as well as the Sheriff's were out in full force. Didn't see any stings but all the patrolling seemed to keep the girls indoors. After cruising for an hour or so I was ready to call it quits when I saw Michelle (the hottie I have been seeking out for about a month) near Lake and Mannheim. Again, it was hard to find a good spot to pick her up as she pretty much stays out in the open and makes VERY LITTLE eye contact. Even with all the cops out there I decided to take a chance and make a move. I pulled into Playpen's parking lot (where she was standing) and looked right at her. She jumped and asked if I wanted a date and I nodded yes. She sprints to the passenger side and jumps in. She seemed a little wired but was really cute. We drive to her "spot" and I received one of the best BBBJs ever. A ton of suction, a lot of noise, and just the right amount of saliva. My normal stamina is pretty good, but her mouth and hand action along with the view pushed me over the edge in about 3 minutes. Being a little wired made her very fast and furious which is what a like. No tease, just work. I requested digits but was told that she no longer has any way to contact her. I will have to keep my eyes peeled for cuz she was great.

She is pretty young looking, med curly brunette hair, thin and about an A cup, B at best. French was all that was offered but that was all I was looking for. I asked if FS was available and she told me only after dark. Guess what I'm gonna look for tonight.

Later Dudes

Saza Z
07-23-04, 15:34
So you guys know, I know for fact that true SW's walk north of North Ave away from Stone Park due to all kind of problems LE has giving them. As of Franklin Park, I know nothing, but I wouldn't try anything north of the Wendy's parking lot. Stay away from Stone Park limits, if you see something good, patiently wait until she goes across the bridge on North Ave. My 0.02 cents.

Big Boner
07-24-04, 10:18
Had to go into work this morning (Sat.) so I drove up Mannheim. I found one near Lyndale. I gave her the eye and drove around the block. She waited for me away from the intersection cautiously. I rolled down the window and ask if she needs a date. She nods yes but still looks kinda of worried (I do have a little LE look). She jumps in and I take off. Tells me she has a place which is much safer than the streets so I say sure. I was only looking for head, but since she offered her place I would consider FS.

Her name is Anne. Brunette hair in a ponytail. A little scuzzy lookin but skinny and looked desperate for some cash. Acne scars as well. Afterthought, I probably won't see her again since I like them a little prettier.

Anyways, go to her place. She opens the door and I wait for her to go in first. I scan the room for safety and it's cool. She tells me 20 for head, 40 for FS. I opted for FS and began disrobing. As I am I ask if greek is extra. She says yep. Check the wallet and all I have left is 5. I offer it to her and she accepts. That's the good news. We get goin' and I start to go Lefty on her ass. She take it like a true pro. I pop and pull out and that's when I notice the condom broke. I run to the bathroom and wash up right away. Now I'm freakin out. Should I go to the doctor right away or just hope nothin bad was exchanged. She didn't seem to be too worried and I don't know if that is a good sign or not. Any advice would be huge help.

Thanks guys.

TheShadow2
07-25-04, 00:07
Big Boner,
Her reaction to your situation was meaningless. You had unprotected anal sex with a streetwalker. Not good. If I was in your shoes, I'd be pretty damn concerned. Obviously HIV is your biggest worry here. I'd do some research on the time frame between exposure and when it would show up on a test and then get checked accordingly. And if you somehow make it through this unscathed, learn from your mistake. Anal sex with a streetwalker is a HIGH risk activity, I wouldn't do that with 3 condoms...

GrantBurger
07-25-04, 02:42
Anyone ever been to Rolling Lanes in Countryside on Joliet Rd? They have this lil restaurant that's open 24 hours, occasionally there are workers in there too. Nothing to toot your horn about, but they are there!!

Iceman007
07-25-04, 16:48
Grantburger,

Sorry about the end of that message. I accidentally hit the return key and it sent it before I was done. I was going to say I have gotten lucky in Brookfield on Ogden Avenue just before you go into Lyons. I actually met a very nice looking girl there and got FS for only 40.

Take care and I have never doubted you about the Countryside area. You just have to find the right time I guess.

Iceman

GlobeRunner
07-25-04, 18:09
was at playpen last night for about 5 minutes. went to my car and was in the process of getting towed. i asked the tow truck guy to drop the car. he called the cops and was trying to provoke a fight. 3 squat cars showed up instantly. the cops let the guy tow my truck. i was calm and cool and just said "they work together". Meaning the tow truck company and crooked cops. the cops got real ticked off. 1 young punk cop with earrings got in my face and threatened to kill me and bash in my face if i said another word. he said i was in stone park and if i read the newspapers. i guess he meant my pussy ass wasn't in kansas anymore and the stone cop cops get away with anything they want. It's sad how these guys abuse their powers thinking they are king kong just because they carry a gun and badge. watch out guys these pigs are everywhere! Be safe!

Casual Shopper
07-25-04, 20:33
Rookie needs help.

Guys I have been up and down Manheim and no luck. It did see this hot mexicana who was walking up and down side streets. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said no thanks. I probably should have pushed a little harder but didn't. Then I saw her again at El Dorado but she left. Either she isn't a SW or I look too much like a cop.

Anywho. What is Carls? I saw it and it looks like a resturant. Are there SW's in there. I did see a strung out BSW walking in a Kobe Bryant outfit, I decided I should take a pass. Any suggestions?

Thanks

C.S

Illini333
07-25-04, 22:35
Was on Mannheim recently and didnt really see anything. Stopped at the Playpen. It was a Saturday night. There was a lot of girls there. None of them were very attractive. Got a dance from one girl and she had red dots all over her arms. Did see a guy and a girl kissing all over each other. Had a better time last time I was there.

Big Boner
07-26-04, 09:00
I made an appointment with the doctor for later this week. So far no signs of anything obvious. Nothing leaks or burns. I admit I took a huge risk doing what I did but I think we all take a risk whenever we date a "pro". The same thing could have happened during regular intercourse or even a bj. With a cbj, could'nt you get something if she scrapes her teeth on the condom and it tears or breaks. Who is to say that all the scary diseases reside in a chicks ass. I am not downplaying the risk of unprotected anal sex. It was an accident and I definately learned a lesson. I just hope I didn't learn it the hard way. Pretty sure everything will check out. I gotta keep a positive frame of mind you know. I plan on still looking around but will not pick up anyone til I get the all clear from the doc. I don't want to put anyone else at risk. I will report any spottings, good or bad, plus a doctors report, good or bad.

Take care guys.

Gooch
07-26-04, 13:14
Liebermann,
Did they give you any idea why you were being towed?

GlobeRunner
07-26-04, 16:42
gooch,

yeah I have a green sticker and i was parked in a red sticker lot. didn't know i couldn't park there. but by law the tow truck person has to drop your car if you catch them in the act. It's a crime they steal your car and then hold your car as ransom.

GlobeRunner
07-26-04, 16:48
furthermore for any playpen customers. i parked down the alley/bend from playpen by the trailer park. when my car was getting towed there was a guy/resident of the trailer park standing outside. he probably called the tow truck. so advise if you don't have the proper sticker don't park there. you will most likely get towed.

Chief_Wiggum
07-26-04, 18:20
TR (from Chicago) con't:

Ok, so no action, and it's getting really early (like 6 am), and I drive off to my friend's to crash. On the way, i remember reading about Mannheim. I see nothing up and down Mann, nor anything on Lake. What cross streets, and what times? PM me if you wish.

Gooch
07-27-04, 11:35
Cheif,
You were too far south. Try up around Fullerton, about 1-2 miles north of Lake St. Early morning seems to be a popular time.

Packer Fan
07-27-04, 17:35
I was at Bobby's this afternoon and it was a good time as usual. There was quite an assortment of girls working, white, black, russian, and there was a good ratio of dancers to guys so you did not get pestered too badly unless you wanted to be. Seems to be a couple of new faces working, and the dances are as good as usual. In leaving I did notice that the LE were up and down the street in force-they must be trying to meet their quota by the end of the month.

Member #4921
07-27-04, 18:15
I had no idea where Melrose Park was for a while, so I ignored this section of the forum. I'm glad I discovered it. It's close to my work and seems to have a lot of activity.

I went there at 4 pm today and drove around for 30 minutes. I saw one WSW on the west side of the street, just north of Lake. Reddish brown hair, slim, wearing short denim skirt and benin top. I wasn't sure if she was a SW but then she got into a red blazer while I swung around for another look. Was that one of you guys?

Is 6 am really a good time? When are prime times for this area? How much off of Mannheim should I go? I don't want to get into the wrong sections of town.

Woody Jammer
07-28-04, 02:38
I luv fashion shows.

Tony Sop II
07-28-04, 03:00
I was at Bobbys last night and had a great dance from a girl named andy. Any info on her?

Gooch
07-28-04, 09:08
Weeble,
You should be safe anywhere off Mannhiem. Even though I am an amp'er, I watch the Mannheim stroll since it's close to home. I've seen activity around there all hours, all days, but it tends to be somewhat sporadic. Late afternoon seems to be the least active time from what I can tell.

Big Boner
07-28-04, 12:26
Weeble,

The area for the most part is safe. Going down side streets has never netted me anything good or bad. You will see the occasional drug dealer, but they are pretty harmless. If you mind your business, they will mind theirs. As far as SWs, your best bet is a little strip of Mannheim between Armitage and Fullerton. If you spot a girl and she spots you, I would pull down a side street to pick her up. Mannheim is a very busy road and LE also knows where the girls hang out.

On another note, while driving down Mannheim yesterday, an old beater went past me about 10 miles over the limit. After he past me, a black Lumina with window tints does the same thing. All of a sudden the cherries come on from inside the car. They pull the guy over he gets a ticket. This was in front of the strip mall by Bobby's. My point is that I had no idea he was a cop until the lights came on. This is a new unmarked to me. Be carefull out there. Later dudes.

Member #4921
07-28-04, 14:48
Crap. I was hoping late afternoon would be good. That's a great time for me. I've been an amp'er as well, but I'm finding I like the hunt of the sw scene.

I cruised Mannheim this morning on my way to work, about 6, and about noon at lunch. Both times, saw a chubby hispanic walking along. The first time, I didn't think she was a sw, but seeing her twice...

Either way, she looked like a 3, so I wouldn't bother. She was distinctive in a red and black dress, so if you see her tonight....

I did get a drink at Playpen at lunch. One blond dancer, maybe a 6. I didn't push the rules, just got one lackluster dance and left.

Casual Shopper
07-28-04, 19:48
Guys, a quick question.

What is Carl's? Is it a bar, a diner or what? I went by El Dorado and there were a few SW's there but nothing that I liked but then I noticed Carl's. I didn't go in because I didn't have the time, but is it a big SW hangout?

Thanks

C.S.

Big Boner
07-29-04, 12:34
Hey Jammer,

Where do you get a fashion show like that? If that photo is real, she looks pretty nice. Any chance you can let us know where to find her and does she do takeout?

Got off work early yesterday and drove the route for a long time. Again, nada. Saw an older chick with 80's hair sitting in front of the apts. by the Russian Club. Wasn't what I was looking for so I drove on. I also spotted a chubby blonde working just south of there. Super bleach blonde hair and wearing a miniskirt. I witnessed her get into a car and drive off. I did not follow but I saw where they pulled into. Let's just say it looks like it was her residence.

Can't remember if it was yesterday or before but Stone Park is running stings again by the car wash at North and Mannheim. The same girl as usual. She is a little chunky but would make pretty good hooker if she wasn't workin for the bad guys.

This morning while driving into work, I spotted 2 things that I am hoping someone else can help me confirm. First, in front of the Playpen, a girl was hanging around for no apparent reason. I looped around to try and get a better look but she moved farther back in the lot. From what I could see, an older brunette on the thin side ( but she was bundled up a bit, it was at around 6 am), wearing sunglasses( a little weird considering the sun wasn't shining), smoking while sitting on a guard rail. I was tempted to drive up to her but the parking lot was empty and I think it would have been too obvious as to what I was doing. She was not attractive from a distance, and I doubt up close would be much better.

Second, while driving north on Mannheim, a cute hispanic gal was walking almost in front of the Burger King. She would walk a little bit then turn around looking at traffic then continue walking until she hit the bus stop. I figured she was just waiting for the bus and drove on. For some reason I looped around to see heer still walking farther north so I pulled around again and i observed her repeating her routine. I figured I should at least give it a shot. She stopped at another bus stop, then continued walking. In between her stops I parked in the lot and waited for her to walk by. As she did, I roll down the window and look right at her. I know she saw me pull in and I am sure she saw me pass her a few times but she would not look even in my vicinity and kept on walking. I was tempted to holler at her but I felt she may not be a SW. She did not look the part but sure was acting like it. I tried it again a few blocks down. I drove past her, gave her the look and turned the corner and parked. She looked back at me as I drove by , but I sat there and waited. That's when I saw the bus pull up and she hops on. It kinda answered my question but she walked from before the Burger King, stopping and looking at every bus stop, all the the way past Armitage. A little strange, huh? Let me know if anyone witnessed this also or if you can confirm if she is a SW or not.

Thanks Dudes.

Bobby M
07-29-04, 19:54
I was in Chicago land two weeks ago on a Friday night about 10 pm and stopped at a mexican restaurant on Manheim south of North Ave for some quick food. While sitting there I happened to see a white lady walking south in front of the restaurant talking with an older black man. He then turned north and walked away from her. I immediately thought SW so I packed up my fast foods and hopped into the car to follow her.

About a block south I spotted her still walking so I gave her the eye and pulled into a parking spot ahead of her. As she approached, I again made eye contact and she came over and got in. I quickly got out of there onto a side street where we discussed what I was looking for, fs. She said she was new to the area and did not have a good place but for $40 she would take me back to her place. I then learned that she was staying at 1st street and Madison.

We drove some back streets south of Madison (it turns? funny so we got off Madison). Since it was dark I was a little concerned as there were a lot of what looked like black dealers on every street. I also saw a number of ladies that looked like BSW. We finally made it back to Madison and I saw a number of what looked like SW. We got to her place and it left me a little nervous. When she stripped, I noticed she had a number of bruses on her legs and that my boobs are bigger than hers. Oh well!

After we finished I took Madison back to Manheim and again spotted a number of BSW giving me the eye - probably about an average of one per block.

I read an earlier post about a sting at the car wash. Last December I was also on Manheim after 11 pm and noticed a good looking lady standing I the light of this car wash walking back and forth. She didn't wave or make overt signals but sure looked like she was working. I turned around and headed back and gave her the eye, turned at the next street and came back to the car wash from behind. As I got to the alley behind the car wash, I noticed the following: two guys in an open garage seemingly working on a car facing out, three more guys on a balcony looking at the car wash, and more guys down the alley.

I pulled into the front side of the car wash where she could see me and parked and pulled out a map to give me a reason to talk with her. She wouldn't come over so I pulled out and headed south. I did a U and headed back north and slowed in front of her but again she wouldn't come to my car. Since I suspected a sting I pulled out and went to my motel.

An hour later I walked to the car wash and as I passed her (noticing the same people) I asked if she knew of a good place to get some food. No answer so I went to bed.

JohnnyBeBad
07-29-04, 23:49
Weeble 400-I used to live in this area years ago and still have friends there,so I get up on Mannheim at least once a week.**CAUTION** Stone Park,Cook County,and now Franklin Park cops all run reverse stings on Mannheim.In Stone Park,the undercover girl has been in front of the car wash on Mannheim just south of North Ave.The County usually has their undercovers along Mannheim between Armitage a little bit north of Fullerton.A first,I heard Franklin Park ran a sting a week ago or so with their undercover in front of the Wendy's just south of Grand.

Timmy
07-30-04, 10:32
Big Boner,

Do you have a significant other?? Not wearing a condom is akin to playing russian roullete. If you lose you can get HIV and a slow and costly death. If you merely contract herpes, warts, or hepatitis C, you still get a life sentence. With Hep C, you also get pain, suffering, and incredible medical bills.

You need to research STD's, HIV, and Hepatitis. There is all sorts of research explaining risk of transmission. Gay sex and IV drug use are still the most significant. And since most s/w are addicts, the risk of contracting an STD, HIV, or Hep C is significant. As you move from unprotected oral to FS to anal the risk factor significanly increases. ALWAYS WRAP YOUR JOHNSON, this significantly reduse the risk of transmission.

The SW wasn't/isn't concerned about the condom ripping, because she cares more about her next drug score than some infection. Remember, it's almost always about the drugs. In a previous life, I spent time in shooting galleries and crack houses. These women will trade their pussy, ass, and mouth to the nastiest , most filthy fiend or groups of fiends(think anal orgies with addicts) you could ever imagine; for what amounts to less than a dime bag or rock. What's more, they are willing to share this experience with you. Get checked out, hope and pray you don't get a nasty infection, and hope your SO doesn't either. In the future, play safe and wear a cover.

Tony Sop II
08-01-04, 16:01
For the first time I checked out some of the fashion shows during the day on friday and it was a different world! I had a dance from an amazing braizilian that let you have full rain over her entire body. I am going to start going to sleep at night and go to all of our favorite bars during the day. The other good thing was that there was not as much of the crackrd out girls we see at night.

Joe Hart
08-01-04, 23:04
I did the Mannheim Stroll Friday night around 8:00. Saw a great looking BSW on the west side of the street across from Carls. But I was too slow. One of you guys beat me to it.

I did stop to talk to a WSW up around the Lido that gave me a great BBBJ a while back. Her name is Wendy. She seemed a little too high on whatever drugs she takes so I passed. But normally she can be a good provider. Still dangerous with LE in the area so be careful guys.

Midwest10
08-02-04, 03:27
Cruised up and down manheim yesterday between 2-3 pm didn't see any action to be had. Ended up going to Bobby's and had a great time. Got approached on the way to my car coming out of Bobby's around 4:30 and it definetely smelled of bacon!

Member #4921
08-02-04, 09:13
I cruised Mannheim the other night, about Midnight. Hit Carl's for the first time, but couldn't seem to get much intense action, so I headed to Playpen. (I need to ind OneStep Beyond, it seems). At Playpen, I got a few shows from a hot chick who let me hand roam everywhere and showed me everything. She did a few reaches up my shorts. Very hot, and hinted that takeout might be available, but not that night. She may have just been trying to keep my business coming.

I then cruised the streets, saw a few SW up north of Fullerton, but tons of LE were driving around, so I was too afraid to be aggressive. I stopped twoce, but couldn't get anyone to come to the car before I drove off.

Midwest10
08-02-04, 13:38
Got a heads up from a friend of a friend that SP LE is going to set up a sting the 2nd week of August - Be Careful!

If I hear more I will update.

GrantBurger
08-03-04, 02:27
In case people haven't noticed, actually within about the last 8 months to a year, I haven't been active on this board about any of my activities. I have only been reporting what I see. Since my birthday last Nov. 2, I have been reevaluating a lot of things in my life, and I am about to pull a Chester. My time on this board is done. I have enjoyed everything while it lasted. This is a personal decision based on a higher calling in my life. I have been debating with myself and I have officially decided my last day on this board will be on Friday morning, the 6th of August. You guys take care of yourself, and have fun!!

Grant

I Lover
08-04-04, 09:22
Was at One Step last night and talked to a girl who worked at the Russian American club which is of course now closed. Can someone fill me in on what I missed?

Big Boner
08-05-04, 19:45
Has anyone else noticed people going into the Russian Club lately? I have seen some guy and a girl check things out from the outside as well as go inside. I think they plan on opening it up again. They are both white and I would guess eastern european. If anybody has info, let us know.

Not much else on the streets these days. I have made it a habit of driving Mannheim to and from work everyday and pretty much the only thing I see are the really cracked out ones. Isaw a girl walking north of North ave and I parked and waited for her to pass by. As she approached, she kept getting worse looking so I pretended to talk on the phone. While she passed she through me a smile and I made the mistake of smiling back. She jumps to my window and ask if I want a date. I tell her no, then she asks if she could bum a smoke. Give her one and I just chit chat with her a little. Her name is Diane and she probably was good looking back in her day before crack messed her up. She seemed pretty hard up cuz I asked what she does. She started with greek at only 40. Had I been desperate, I am sure she would have done it for less. She was a really nice girl, but just way too nasty for my tastes.

One last thing. I cannot remember which day it was, but I drove down Grand east from Mannheim and saw this really hot possible HSW get out of a car by the Blockbuster and stroll down the street. Another monger saw her as well and did just what did and circled around to get a better look. I pulled into a parking lot and waited for her to pass by. She was wearing a tight pink t-shirt and tight blue jeans. As she passed, I looked right at her and she kinda gave me a nod, but kept walking while talking on her cell. I did not want to pursue any farther since I have never seen her before in the area and it sounds like Franklin Park has been running stings. I did drive around for a while just to see where she was headed. I think she got into a vehicle down the road. Let me know if anyone else saw her and wheather or not she is a SW. Thanks dudes.

Midwest10
08-05-04, 22:41
I lover,

All you missed out on was a lame club! Don't even worry about it!

Gary Man
08-06-04, 03:41
Tony Sop II:
In what club was the Brazilian in?
Thanks

Tony Sop II
08-06-04, 15:21
I was at Bobby's. Been there twice now during the day and by far the most action I have gotten from fashion show girls.

Casual Shopper
08-06-04, 18:39
Big Boner,

I saw what I believe was the same girl on Mannheim. She walked down a side street and I asked if she needed a ride, she gave a sly smile and said no thanks. I said you sure, and she said yeah. Saw here later next to Carl's and when I saw her she went inside the notel. Not sure what was up. Could be an SW or maybe it's just that I look like a cop. Not sure though, but pretty good looking.

C.S.

BJ Daty
08-06-04, 20:12
I was in the area today and was thinking of going over to Heavenly Bodys. as I made the turn at Mann. and Lake I saw a red head in a black leather jacket she a small bag and a white castle cup. I thought she looked good so I swung back on to Mann. to see if I could find her. She was no where to be found but the bug had bit me so.

I drove up and dowen Mann. several times from the gun shop to the flea marcket. There was a blond by the car wash that looked doable and awsw on the phone by the conveniant store (she was down right scary) I also saw two white girls by the Russian amarican club. they were young and looked good TOO good.

Then I saw her about 5'7 130# redish brown hair. SHe was wearing a black leather jacket and a minnie skirt. I pulled into the White Castle ordered a few and a drink and sat in the parking lot till she passed. I got a good look and so did she she smiled and pointed to the gas station. THe little head said yes yes the big head said sting sting. So I drove to the gas station and pulled back by the phone. She was sitting on the parking block and asked If I wanted company I said shure and we got back into the car. I oferd her a slidder wich she accepted quickly then she took my drink and told me to drive to the appartments about a block away. I asked her if she was in law inforcement she laghed and flashed me her tits.sweet.

I told her I had a favorit place where we would not be bothered. SHe said ok and looked alitle disapointed. As we drove I asked what was on the menue she said Head for fifty. I said I never pay more than 20 she said ok and went to work (while I was driving.) I parked at my spot and reclined the seat she really whent at it. I felt under the jacket tits were small and kinda firm nipls were puffy and never got hard at all. I tried to get my hand south of the border and she really became offended. she had her legs really tight together. I came and she spit into a nappkin that was sitting there grabed the rest of the slidders and said lets do this again soon she was out the door in 10 secounds flat.

As I drove off It ocurd to me she may be a he. I do not know what to feel about that.

Did not get a name but if any of you know who and what this was please share. By the way bbbjcim for 20 I thought that was ok even if well I don't whant to think about it.

Bullshit
08-06-04, 20:51
L8er Grant.

Thanks for your help.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Chi Guy
08-06-04, 22:55
Fellow Mongers,

Watch out for the sting on Mannheim in SP. Decent looking Hispanic girl, walking back and forth in front of the car wash. This smelled like a sting. Lo and behold, the infamous black Lumina with tinted windows was right across the street in the new bank parking lot.

Got the hell out of Dodge and picked up Nicole farther north for a suck and spit for $40. Very rushed, showed me her tits but did not allow sucking. Next time, I'll pass.

Big Boner
08-07-04, 11:20
Casual,

What did she look like? Just curious if it is the same girl because I saw her farther north of there. I have been in that situation where asking if a ride is needed and being declined. As I have stated earlier, I won't pick up a girl unless I know for sure she is a SW. If she walks that long of a stretch, my guess is she is working the streets. What I would do is first ask if she needs a ride. If she declines, then ask about a date. Sometimes you have to let them know what you are up to.

Also, does anyone know of any other strolls in the area? It seems a lot of the girls that used to be on Mannheim are now gone. Just wondering if they relocated to another area that I am not familiar with. I have seen some action on Grand, but it is very little. Any new info would be great.

Thanks,

Later dudes.

Horny Dog #2
08-07-04, 16:40
Tony Sop II:

Which place did you go to for the Friday afternoon fasion show?

Silvio
08-07-04, 21:03
Mongers Beware,

Chi Guy is correctjust seen a fellow monger get pinched by Franklin Park PD and Sheriffs Dept. Lookout for a white Ford Escape and Chevy Suburban with limo tint all around as the surveilence vehicle while the Ecape scopes out the scene.

Don't know for sure but there was a cute redhead too clean for the area a couple of blacks south of the arrest area on the west side of Mannheim.

The area is starting to really be a pain in the ass as far as mongering goes. I did observe the rat blonde WSW with the big ass tits and no bra strolling though but after the bust I'm not even thinking about picking anything up.

Just a heads up if you persist on the Mannhiem stroll. If you do its best to frequent the establishments to watch the activities whether you wash your car or get something to eat and park to observe for LE . Good luck and if you smell bacon. Make sure its breakfast time.

Casual Shopper
08-08-04, 21:51
Big Boner,

She had long brownish/blonde hair. Probably about 5'5 maybe. She wore jeans and a nice top. She looked good from far away and close up. It seems like she wanted to say yes, but didn't. I guess there was some wresting thing going on and I thought she might just be one of those groupies, but then after I saw her by the notel I doubt it. I should have asked her for a date. STUPID STUPID STUPID. Live and learn though.

C.S.

Tony Sop II
08-09-04, 14:08
The girl in guestion works at Bobby's during the day. Along with a couple of hot older russians.

Tony Sop II
08-09-04, 16:47
Did a little stroll this afternoon and came up with a couple of questions. Anyone ever been to Louies on lake street? and I saw a bunch of activity around the russian american club, doors proped open people by the back door, anyone know anything?

BJ Daty
08-09-04, 23:19
I saw an HSW at the empty building accross from the auto zone had the wife in the car so did not stop. She was young and clean alitlle thik not fat. I pulled a u turn and she thought I was stopping for her so she walked tward the car. thought about toftt but the wife said no sorry guys.

Big Boner
08-10-04, 19:04
Took a drive Monday night around 10 and came up empty handed again. I find that driving at night for SWs is a lot more difficult than during light hours. It makes it hard to see them as well as LE. I did spot a couple of crackies, but they are not my bag.

I also drove down Joliet Rd. just to see what some of you guys are talking about. I saw a pretty good looking girl just south of JC Countryside. Not sure if she was a SW but I turned around anyways to get a closer look. By the time I made it back, she was gone. I did notice a patrol car parked way back in a parking lot close by so I don't know if it was a sting or not. From previous posts, it doesn't seem there is a lot of activity in this neck of the woods so I can't see the need for LE to try setting something up.

Whoever posted about spotting ladies in this area, can you tell us if it is the same girl every time or is there a variety? It is kinda out of my way, so I don't want to waste time if it is the same girl who comes out every once in a while. Plus, there was a strong concentration of LE in this area. Let us know how safe it is and if it worth the time and effort.

Thanks guys.

Silvio
08-10-04, 22:46
BJ DATY,

You fucking kidding about the wife saying no. Right! I cannot believe anyones wife letting their husbands picking up SW's, especially with them in the car. Please tell me your joking.

Woody Jammer
08-11-04, 02:15
I truly love Fashion show girls.

Woody Jammer
08-11-04, 02:24
They bend over to make me happy.

Woody Jammer
08-11-04, 02:27
Sometimes they just like to hang out.

Woody Jammer
08-11-04, 02:33
Although they light like it, some of them truly work their ass off.

Woody Jammer
08-11-04, 02:35
And a few are a blast.

Woody Jammer
08-11-04, 02:39
They all talk a good story.

Woody Jammer
08-11-04, 02:41
In the end it's just a matter of taste.

Woody Jammer
08-11-04, 03:12
Always remember that the girls have a point of view too.

Big Boner
08-11-04, 16:14
BJ,

Whoa dude! Wifey knows about your hobby? I hope she does not know about WSG as well. If she ever needs to seek revenge on you, she has documented proof to your activities within these pages. Maybe I am just paranoid. Letting your SO know about your hobby and approving is one thing. But letting her know about WSG is out of the question in my book. What does everyone else think?

Thanks

Dick Hertz
08-12-04, 07:06
Drove down Mannhiem today and saw know sw action but two people working in the Russian club so I when to Bobbie and it was packed. Very nice lookers but too many other customer so I didn't stay long. When back down Mannhiem still saw nothing so I when home horny. Maybe it was because it was cold but it is getting hard to find anything out here.

HappyGardener
08-12-04, 22:24
Louie D's is another lingerie place. Usually 2-4 girls working. same kind of crowd as the other places, but ususally pretty crowded. Management keeps a close eye on the girls hands.

Chief_Wiggum
08-13-04, 16:45
Damn Woody,

Was it difficult to pick up a chick from the lingerie show? Which one? PM if you wish.

BJ Daty
08-14-04, 21:01
Big Bonner,

I'm not suer what gave you the impresion my wife knew about wsg. I gard this place like fort nox.

My wife used tpo work in the industry and she really does not mind in fact she joins in at times. Not so much in the hobby but we swing a bit.

Midwest Roam
08-15-04, 20:27
Well, after checking out Rockford (Friday 8/13, 5pm) and the Midway area (Sunday 8/15 6am) and not seeing anything I cruise Mannheim (absolutely nothing) and even try St Charles in Maywood (Sunday 8/15 3pm). I see two women sitting out by the chicken and fish place around 9th, but they aren't obvious, just watching traffic (and not very attractive).

After checking out Mannheim and on my way back I see a bsw with white hair (dyed, not that old, I'm guessing 40) She eyes me as I drive by, so I come back an pull down a side street. She hops in the car and asks if I'm a cop. I say no, she wants me to unzip, so I just pull my pants down while we're driving down the alley.

This is where it gets strange. Without another word, she goes down on me and gives me a BBBJCIM. Didn't ask what I wanted, nor what I wanted to pay. When I'm done she spits and says, "by the way, my name is Vanessa". I give her a Jackson and she says great and hops out of the car.

She is about 5'4", petite, thin, average looks, long purple fingernails, short white hair multiple earings, very good oral skills, no attitude no bs.

Member #4921
08-17-04, 08:28
I've been cruising Mannheim about 5:30 am and 4:30 pm, occassionally later in the evening. The pickings seem to be slim, and the place is crawling with cops.

The lingerie shows are ok, and I keep hoping to strike gold there, but I still get more out of the AMP scene in Mt Prospect. Of course, it costs more too.

Hoehoehoe
08-17-04, 17:53
Sorry, posted in error

Hoehoehoe
08-18-04, 13:54
Someone I know had a very difficult incident with Trish and some of her thug friends yesteday, at least as I hear it.

Probably a good place to stay away from.

HHH

Big Boner
08-19-04, 16:32
BJ,

That's cool dude. Did not mean to jump to conclusions. It's cool that she likes to mix it up with you every now and then. I wish you both happy hunting.

Been cruisin' but have not really found much new. Picked up a chubby girl the other day. I think her name was Nicole. Not bad looking but not great either. Wanted .4 for french and I said no way. We settled on .3 and she went to work. Not even worth ten bucks if you ask me. Her skills sucked ( not in the good way), and was very rushed. Very sloppy catch after it was done. Had to stop at a restroom and wash some off my shirt. She then asked for a ride way down North ave. It was about 5 o'clock and with traffic it would have taken me over half an hour to get there. Said no way, and told her I would see her around. Hope I don't but like I said, there isn't much out these days.

I took a drive down Irving Park from Mannheim to River and this stroll looks promising. No positive SWs but I did see some that just might be. Let me know if anyone else has luck down this way. I will keep searching. Later dudes

Woody Jammer
08-20-04, 07:28
It is easy to fuck a fashion show girl, been doing them for 15 years from all venues. They are exabionist by nature, tell them they are pretty, hot. They try to get you off, but don't let them bust your nut, if your cock is big enough they will fuck you for free.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Char47
08-20-04, 23:02
Nice visit this evening to One Step Beyond. Quality of the girls seemed down a bit; the best ones were spending multiple songs with visitors. Had to wait around for awhile. Finally got a dance from Jill. Couple extra pounds, but, then, that applies to me as well. Great grinding and her hands spent a lot of time fondling the little guy.

Really seems to be the best bang for my buck that I've found in the area.

Joe Hart
08-21-04, 09:57
Took a sight seeing tour up and down Mainhiem from Lake to the Lido Friday night aroud 10:00pm Friday. Only seen 1 girl that was walking back and forth in front of the car wash at North av.. I've seen her before and she makes a lot of eye contact. But it just seems a little too obvious to me. She looks Latino and is pretty damn cute. But I'm way too scared to stop for her.

Any of you mongers stop for her?

Spott
08-22-04, 17:29
Warning to all that prowl Manheim...

SW named Trish is bad news.

About 5'5", white, 95 pounds, no tits, trail park face, and skinny.

Had bad experience. Went to Eldorado to negotiate, deed did not happen and she wanted money to get out of room.

When leaving, she called over two "boys" and they started shoving. One blind sided me and I got out of there!

Few mongers have had ok experiences with her in the past, but she's going down hill fast.

Beware! Let's be careful out there.

Chi Guy
08-23-04, 20:19
Joe Hart and others,

Do not try to pick up the girl who paces back and forth in front of the car wash. IT IS A STING!!! The last time I saw her there, the undercover Lumina was parked right across the street in the new bank parking lot. I'm not making this up guys. You play with this one, you will pay for it.