PDA

View Full Version : Experience of a lifetime

JohnnyOceans2
07-21-15, 17:32
I didn't want to post this in the AMP section but I wanted to post it somewhere. So here's the background, I'm in my early twenties and I work with this woman whose in her mid to late 50's. She is a licensed massage therapist and does a little on the side. For her age she is very attractive and I fantasize about getting a HE from her. I play it up at work that my back is hurting and she offers to give me a massage for free which I accept but not trying to seem to eager. I go to her place where she has turned a back room into a massage room. I get but naked and throw a towel over me. Great massage but absolutely no teasing. No mention of a flip but I was rock hard so I went for it and just flipped over. After a little small talk she starts jerking me which turns into her getting naked which turns into her sucking me. I was curious about her bra size so I asked and she is a 38 f. I sat on the side of the table while she got on her knees and tittyfucked me. I was not looking for FS but she told me to lay back down and she got on top and rode me. We switched positions a couple times before I couldn't take it anymore and creampied her. He husband was a couple rooms over the whole time. Hard to go back to an AMP and get just a HJ after this experience.

SecretSquirell
07-21-15, 17:41
I didn't want to post this in the AMP section but I wanted to post it somewhere. So here's the background, I'm in my early twenties and I work with this woman whose in her mid to late 50's. She is a licensed massage therapist and does a little on the side. For her age she is very attractive and I fantasize about getting a HE from her. I play it up at work that my back is hurting and she offers to give me a massage for free which I accept but not trying to seem to eager. I go to her place where she has turned a back room into a massage room. I get but naked and throw a towel over me. Great massage but absolutely no teasing. No mention of a flip but I was rock hard so I went for it and just flipped over. After a little small talk she starts jerking me which turns into her getting naked which turns into her sucking me. I was curious about her bra size so I asked and she is a 38 f. I sat on the side of the table while she got on her knees and tittyfucked me. I was not looking for FS but she told me to lay back down and she got on top and rode me. We switched positions a couple times before I couldn't take it anymore and creampied her. He husband was a couple rooms over the whole time. Hard to go back to an AMP and get just a HJ after this experience.That's a great story but since you mentioned she is an LMT and does do massages on the side, is she available to others or only finding clients through personal connections? If so, how do we find her?

JohnnyOceans2
07-21-15, 19:15
That's a great story but since you mentioned she is an LMT and does do massages on the side, is she available to others or only finding clients through personal connections? If so, how do we find her?Sorry man she is only available to people she knows.

Le Freak
07-21-15, 20:51
Sorry man she is only available to people she knows.If you let me know where she works, I'll come apply for a job there and get to know her! : the.

JamToast
12-07-16, 11:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MeatMan
12-08-16, 19:57
I didn't want to post this in the AMP section but I wanted to post it somewhere. So here's the background, I'm in my early twenties and I work with this woman whose in her mid to late 50's. She is a licensed massage therapist and does a little on the side. For her age she is very attractive and I fantasize about getting a HE from her. I play it up at work that my back is hurting and she offers to give me a massage for free which I accept but not trying to seem to eager. I go to her place where she has turned a back room into a massage room. I get but naked and throw a towel over me. Great massage but absolutely no teasing. No mention of a flip but I was rock hard so I went for it and just flipped over. After a little small talk she starts jerking me which turns into her getting naked which turns into her sucking me. I was curious about her bra size so I asked and she is a 38 f. I sat on the side of the table while she got on her knees and tittyfucked me. I was not looking for FS but she told me to lay back down and she got on top and rode me. We switched positions a couple times before I couldn't take it anymore and creampied her. He husband was a couple rooms over the whole time. Hard to go back to an AMP and get just a HJ after this experience.Congrats man!. Moments like those are to cherish for a lifetime!.