PDA

View Full Version : Found new website. No middlemen, Straight from the manufacturer!

RoadWarrior615
07-18-15, 05:30
Going to try this out soon but I thought I would share in case anyone else want to try it out. Prices seem good and it says there is no middle man.

http://www3.prx-stock.com/

Oldmonger
07-18-15, 11:56
Going to try this out soon but I thought I would share in case anyone else want to try it out. Prices seem good and it says there is no middle man.

http://www3.prx-stock.com/The only way they could eliminate the middlemen is if they manufactured the drugs in their own garage.

The owner of this website is in Ukraine. The domain was registered last December. Tens of thousands of "on-line pharmacy" websites are built with the same template.

Every year, Interpol shuts down 10-20,000 sites like this. Many are operated by organized crime syndicates.

Feel free to take one for the team and buy from this site. I wouldn't take the risk with my money or my health.

OM.

Richmond Photo
06-07-16, 20:30
The only way they could eliminate the middlemen is if they manufactured the drugs in their own garage.

The owner of this website is in Ukraine. The domain was registered last December. Tens of thousands of "on-line pharmacy" websites are built with the same template.

Every year, Interpol shuts down 10-20,000 sites like this. Many are operated by organized crime syndicates.

Feel free to take one for the team and buy from this site. I wouldn't take the risk with my money or my health.

OM.I usually place a small order to test the site. Sur4 rx is good to go. This site is cheaper. I will try it.

DarkSideOfMe
06-15-16, 14:51
Anyone ever heard of Jiffy wholesales. Com?? You should! Drk.

AllNuts
07-08-16, 00:40
I just checked the site. 3 different dietary supplements with unknown ingredients for 4 bucks a pill, really? You know there's a 99.997% chance they have a little (like 5 mg or 10 mg) sildenafil or tadalafil in it right? I got better all around, LMK.

Anyone ever heard of Jiffy wholesales. Com?? You should! Drk.