PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
01-30-04, 11:40
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Mighty Max
01-30-04, 20:56
Hey Guys,
You finally got a board on this forum. Congradulations!!! Sorry that an out of towner got the cherry! I always did like virgins! Well I hope you all use this board and use it wisely.
MM
Jacksonville

Scoundrel
01-31-04, 11:25
Hi Max!

Glad to see some action on a Ft. Myers board. I have done a fair amount of mongering over the years in Ft. Myers and have had some degree of luck along Cleveland Ave the lower end from about where you hit the bridge over the river south to about the mall area, however it is spotty and don't forget to look in day time hours as I have seen a few nice ones during the day. 41 on the other side of the bridge N. Ft. Myers as far north as Bayshore used to bear fruit also. It was there that I picked up a nice blonde about 27 who’s name escapes me, she had lived up north and danced in the DC Washington area and lived in Cape Coral for awhile. The last I saw her she was in a little roadside motel / apartments just south of Bayshore on the east side of the road. I had her cell # but my last visit the number did not work. That seems to be the problem in Ft. Meters, lots of the girls move on never to be heard from again. If you have any knowledge of the blonde I mention and can reacquaint us I would be interested as I plan a spring trip to Ft. Myers. I have a few pics of her but will not post them at this time.

Scoundrel

Liberated
05-23-04, 08:27
Going to hit the streets today and hopefully bring back some good news. Maybe that will jump start this board.

Liberated
05-30-04, 09:03
Sorry for the late report. Having cruised the streets a couple of times this week I am happy to report that action is available, mostly white ranging between 3 to 6 on the sw scale.Sadly no gems, which I consider7 and up, so I did not partake. Most wore clean clothes and appeared to have pretty good hygiene.

LE had a strong presence mostly the Sherriff dept. as opposed to Ft myers police. I did see them conversing with a couple of the girls but LE seemed to tolerate their presence for the most part.

Noticed a few fellow competitors but not to many. Just enough to keep the game fun.

All in all the effort was encouraging, so I'll be trying my luck again soon.

Good luck guys!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Liberated
05-31-04, 16:10
If oversized women are your bag then Sunday was your day. Three girls and not one less than 50 pounds overweight. Once in a while I get in the mood for big floppy titties but not yesterday.

Still encouraged by what I seen last week, perhaps I'll find a gem this week. Will keep you posted.

Gareth
06-02-04, 10:48
I'm glad to see that someone here is reporting on this little Burg. I visited and cruised twice in the past, just for a couple of hours each time but it was clear that, despite the small-ish size of the track there, it showed some promise. I believe there is more than one stroll there but I think the one I visited is a little out of town and is near an RV dealership and a freeway entrance. Hopefully, I'll get to visit it on my next trip.

Good luck,

Gareth

ForgetAboutIt
07-12-04, 11:02
I get to visit at least twice a year and had never a problem hooking up for an hour in Ft. Myers. Just called the ads in the paper and went to a hotel/motel near 75. Going rate seems to be $$.25 and very good selection and service friendly. Another service sent me to a development and a town home. Thirty something gal just moved in and set up a business. Had to use the 2nd bedroom with no furniture but just a sheet on the carpet. Hate that when it happens, just can not get comfortable. Great no rush GFE. Got digits for return trip at a discount. Convienent location as you could step off the plane, get your car and 5 minutes later have a little R&R to loosen up those cramps you got on the plane.

Set up one appointment with someone with a great sounding ad but wanted $.75 for a dance in the buff. I made an appointment as a backup thinking there might be more. Called another number in the same paper got a service and agreed to go to the same hotel as the earlier appointment for the same time frame. As I'm getting the room number the dancer calls me saying I'm late and she is all dressed up. She got really mad when I told her I cancelling as the room next store was giving the whole menu for the same price. Man did she go off on me about how much work she had done already. She needs a new marketing plan and product line. Glad I change to the second choice. Great looking blond about 5'6", C cup with fantastic ass. Very friendly and GFE. We DFK for several minutes, and just warmed up holding each other for a while then 69 and more DFK. WOW! She was wet and breathing had grabing the horn and asking if I would like to f-ck her! Talking low and dirty she just pulled me into her and moaned. Whoa! She flipped and pulled me into her doggy but said don't move! I didn't for a long time just letting it soak for a while and then she slowly begins to work at it. I mean very very slow. Appreaciated this as I would normally be spent in 5 seconds but it appears she knew this before hand and ensured I would not blow my nut unless she came too. In all I bet spent 15 minutes inside her sometimes just laying still, sometimes thrusting and sometimes have her work it. Haven't had that since I was 20. Now much older brings a smile to my face to be treated in such a way. Got digits but have not been back in town for 6 months.

I stay down by North Naples and have wondered if there are reasonable providers in that area. Seems with all the money around business would be good. Althought, since the traffic is bad anywhere you go, so FT Myers and Naples distances really don't matter.

Shack Builder
07-28-04, 15:30
Hey Everyone.

Has anyone checked out the massage parlor in Bonita Springs?

AlistedMale
09-02-04, 17:45
I have lived here for 12 years or so. The street action is mostly black and available 24/7 in a area called Dunbar. Careful as this is a drug zone. Go west on MLK drive, turn left on ford and go 2 blocks to Lincoln. Turning right would be a first option as the probability of police may be less. Turning left will put you in "the eye" of the action.
Today, 18 y.o. stopped me and did it all for 24.00.
There is action everywhere all day and night in this area. Happy hunting!

RandyR
09-11-04, 07:02
Can anyone tell me the name of the local paper that lists providers? I will be visiting next month.

Thank

Jire HJ
10-03-04, 21:00
I was on the beach over the weekend. Lot's of tasty treats but none of them appeared to be "working." Anyone know an incall type place in the area for my next trip over?

DocStrangelove
10-05-04, 17:56
Ft. Myers Board,

Shout out to the Ft. Myers board and AlistedMale.
Thanks for the good info on your message board. I was in town briefly prior to Hurricane Jeanne and used the information provided to find what I was looking for. If ya all get to Philly, drop me a line and I`ll point you in the right direction.

cheers,
dog

David51
10-13-04, 23:19
I'm staying in Naples for a few days on business but, since I have been told there is no action here, drove up to Ft. Myers this evening. Took MLK to Ford, turned right on Lincoln. Saw one BSW at that corner...but that was it.

Drove about 8 blocks, then turned around and drove back up Lincoln. Saw the one BSW but she was hanging around the brothers...in fact, continuing up Lincoln all I saw were guys...guys wandering about the streets everywhere. One block past Ford I watched LE light up with full lights and siren and pull over some guy on a bicycle. I was a little spooked by the neighborhood and all the males hanging about...didn't want LE issues or to get mugged (a white guy in my rental Camry).

Turned left on Highland and saw more males wandering about, and 3 LE cars at the gas station on the corner of MLK and Highland. Did swing through Dunbar Plaza on the way out and there appeared to be two BSW there, but they were busy talking to people on of the 15+ cars hanging about the lot! I figured it wasn't my night, and headed back to Naples.

If anyone has any better ideas for action, post them here or PM me--I'm in Naples until Saturday morning, when I head to Miami for a few days.

Thanks all!

D

Cork Sucker
11-14-04, 03:15
Alisted male is undercover cop do not listen to him there are traps everywhere. police sitting around in unmarked cars all over that place.

AlistedMale
11-17-04, 16:12
To all fellow mongers, and I will waste my time on this only once.
Cork Sucker is new to WSG, check his history,check mine, he is a loser, a lurker and has made not one substantial contribution to this or any forums on this site.
I have visted and contributed from many areas in the world.
If Cork Sucker feels there are police everywhere, he might read my earlier post on the area instead of bad mouthing senior members or any members that contribute on a regular basis. Instead of Cork Sucker, I say he is a ---- Sucker!

Randy Farang
12-07-04, 22:58
Spent an hour with a provider in North Ft. Myers. There are a number of providers listed in the local paper, The News-Press, so you can take your choice. The tab was $1.80.

The location was an el cheapo budget motel. She had two chihuahuas in a small room. The odor was not paricularly pleasant, and the fact that she was also a heavy smoker was a turn off.

There may be some services with lovely sweet young things available. This was not one of them. She was, at best, a 5. Average body, looks a solid 5.0, but enthusiastic and willing. I could not recommend her to anyone else.

It's a good thing that the little head is blind or he'd be ashamed at some of the places he drags me into!

Randy