PDA

View Full Version : Penrose approved list.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Penrose
07-07-15, 00:34
Lady Bella. You really cannot say too many good things about her. She is cute and cool. You cannot go wrong picking this one.

DewDirty
07-09-15, 02:58
She is a fun size package. Meaning. Short and tiny. Has a great very tiny ass with a super smile. Great new addition to the penrose girl club.How do I find her?

Penrose
07-09-15, 13:45
How do I find her?She is on aNotheR site. I sent you her number.

AgainLLook
07-09-15, 16:31
The penrose sign a nice touch and also a up to date picture. Thanks.

She is a fun size package. Meaning. Short and tiny. Has a great very tiny ass with a super smile. Great new addition to the penrose girl club..

MojoGuy
07-09-15, 18:23
The One Shot list are girls who are legit and if you play the game a lot (a least once a week) you might want to see them. If you play less then once a week I would not was your donation dollars on them. Stick with the Penrose Girl list.

Here is the first one. Decent time and not bad.Sorry about the delete. I was wondering who is was but after I examined the pic closely I seen the name at the bottom of the photo.

BigGuyUAteMe
07-10-15, 16:19
They look so proud!

She is a fun size package. Meaning. Short and tiny. Has a great very tiny ass with a super smile. Great new addition to the penrose girl club.Penrose. I love this. The sign is over the top!

ROFLMAO!

BG.

LouisvilleMM
07-11-15, 14:45
She is a fun size package. Meaning. Short and tiny. Has a great very tiny ass with a super smile. Great new addition to the penrose girl club.This is amazing man! Totally love the little sign! What would be freaking HILARIOUS is if you had made t-shirts and the girls were wearing those and seXXXy thongs! Bahahaha! Keep them coming!

LouisvilleMM
07-11-15, 14:48
The One Shot list are girls who are legit and if you play the game a lot (a least once a week) you might want to see them. If you play less then once a week I would not was your donation dollars on them. Stick with the Penrose Girl list.

Here is the first one. Decent time and not bad.Yes. She's definitely worth a one time visit! I've seen her 2 or 3 times, only because she gives me a great rate and that ass is truly amazing! Small but still nice and perky breasts. Decent oral. But I always finish in doggie totally loving the view from behind. Not GFE in my experience though. Never tried to push a kiss, but you know how you can tell girls aren't into that thing. That's the vibe I got from her at least.

Fatboy Riderky
07-11-15, 20:38
Penrose you are the Man. Just saw Alli. OMG. I didn't want to leave. LOL. I wont go into detail but she is a great GFE. My mind is still replaying in my head.

LouisvilleMM
07-12-15, 11:45
She must not work that much. I've tried to see her a couple of times, but didn't get a timely reply so went elsewhere. Persistence pays off though, so I'll keep at it. She seems like a really nice girl from what I've read and total GFE is a HUGE bonus for me.

Fatboy Riderky
07-12-15, 19:23
She must not work that much. I've tried to see her a couple of times, but didn't get a timely reply so went elsewhere. Persistence pays off though, so I'll keep at it. She seems like a really nice girl from what I've read and total GFE is a HUGE bonus for me.Patience definitely does pay off here. If I could keep her all to myself I would. I had an appt with Bella but had to cancel and she was way cool about it. Can't wait until I come back to town.

Vol16
07-13-15, 17:56
She was a value pick for me. 30 minutes for $. Price point was great. And so was her ass. I had her finish in RCG so I could lay there and still see it. I would see her again if in a pinch. We kissed a few times. Not GFE but I knew that going in. Thanks Pen rose. Your list are always a great resource.

Vol.

Randumb6
07-13-15, 19:49
Hope you use a new sign each time, else that thing is probably getting a little sticky about now.

Genius idea, by the way.

Member #5029
07-13-15, 20:40
Go Speed Racer Go! You go girl! I got to get at ya soon!! Congrats! LC.

She will always be known to me as Trixie, but she changed her name to Roxy. She is super cool. She is thinking about getting a boob job but after careful study I told her not too. They are currently both firm and soft and shake up and down during the right moments.

Fatboy Riderky
07-14-15, 19:28
She will always be known to me as Trixie, but she changed her name to Roxy. She is super cool. She is thinking about getting a boob job but after careful study I told her not too. They are currently both firm and soft and shake up and down during the right moments.Another one to ad to my to do list. Yes!

MillitaryMan69
07-14-15, 19:54
Lady Bella. You really cannot say too many good things about her. She is cute and cool. You cannot go wrong picking this one.I heard lady Bella on does a BBBJ the first time. What kinda crap is that?

Penrose
07-14-15, 22:29
I heard lady Bella on does a BBBJ the first time. What kinda crap is that?You mean only BBBJ? Not sure who told you that but he was either wrong or perhaps she did not like him. That was not my experience or others I have heard from.

Jc4024
07-14-15, 23:25
You mean only BBBJ? Not sure who told you that but he was either wrong or perhaps she did not like him. That was not my experience or others I have heard from.Can confirm otherwise as well. There was probably a different reason involved.

AUniqueName
07-15-15, 22:00
If you like giant boobs, a nice smile, and open eyes this Penrose Girl is for you.Is that just an unflattering picture, or has she changed that much since all of her other pictures were taken (not trying to be mean)? I tried to hook up with her a few times a year or so ago but couldn't get it to work out. I wonder if that was a good thing base on that picture.

Truckone
07-16-15, 10:35
Yes that is her, she is still sexy as ever and fun to be around.

Is that just an unflattering picture, or has she changed that much since all of her other pictures were taken (not trying to be mean)? I tried to hook up with her a few times a year or so ago but couldn't get it to work out. I wonder if that was a good thing base on that picture.

JackStraw22
07-16-15, 16:50
Yes that is her, she is still sexy as ever and fun to be around.Yes. I can tell you she is an All Star!

AUniqueName
07-17-15, 01:03
Yes. I can tell you she is an All Star!I wasn't doubting her skill set, but that picture makes her look horrible, IMO.

JasnLawn69
07-17-15, 03:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JasnLawn69
07-17-15, 03:30
I wasn't doubting her skill set, but that picture makes her look horrible, IMO.You called Jailynn cute, and I didn't think she was cute at all in person. There is good petite, and she isn't that. She is more what I'd call boney. Not good, no shape at all. Everyone has different taste.

PillowTalk69
07-17-15, 06:23
Tried twice to contaact Ella no response Both by texts Allie contacted one time and "out of the blue" and unexpected client dropped in and once she told me she had a 4 hour from noon to 4 with a client after telling me previously to call her after noon to set something up. I am all for making money but a 4 hour from noon to 4 Never head of that before in my years in the hobby Seems fishy or flakey to me. Both might be hot to trot but when one doesn't answer and the other has a "date" who just dropped in Come on Penrose you might want to have a talk with both. They both look hot as hell but it is a BUSINESS No offense meant to you Penrose but if you are putting your seal of approval to help them get reestablished both were on NR then they owe you the courtesy of being top notch in the business accumen. JMO.

Penrose
07-17-15, 09:53
Tried twice to contaact Ella no response Both by texts Allie contacted one time and "out of the blue" and unexpected client dropped in and once she told me she had a 4 hour from noon to 4 with a client after telling me previously to call her after noon to set something up. I am all for making money but a 4 hour from noon to 4 Never head of that before in my years in the hobby Seems fishy or flakey to me. Both might be hot to trot but when one doesn't answer and the other has a "date" who just dropped in Come on Penrose you might want to have a talk with both. They both look hot as hell but it is a BUSINESS No offense meant to you Penrose but if you are putting your seal of approval to help them get reestablished both were on NR then they owe you the courtesy of being top notch in the business accumen. JMO.Allie was busy as hell last week. She is a little slower this week. There have been other reviews of her and they all have been great, but this board is to report all reviews so your review is good, just showing another side. I would try her again. Ella, I would only attempt to contact her when her BP ad is up or late at night after 10 pm.

The 4 hour dude is someone she says once a week.

Good luck and thanks for the feed back for everyone to share, but for those of us who have seen her she is great and fun fun and more fun.

JackStraw22
07-17-15, 11:03
Now, you may look at her and say. Pen baby have you lost your mind, she is smoking MILF. Well, she is, great boobs as well. However, see her once, twice, 5 times. It is all the same.I thought she was BR only. I visited a couple of times last year and her menu never expanded. Has that changed?

PillowTalk69
07-17-15, 11:10
I believe both LouisvilleMM and I both have had issues getting with her As for Ella Blue NR logo she doesn't answer and having kids and and SO the hours you suggest make me think she isn't going to happen either Everyone has their own impressions but it is a business and business of this nature depends on good communication. When someone tells you to call her around noon or after and sets up a four hour more power to her bu it only takes one text to explain and that should take no more than 1 to 5 minutes tops You do a fine job promoting the ladies and I appreciate your seeing both sides but at least one other has mentioned connection difficulties. Hailey Trixie, and Bella are top of the line as is Katana. Allie and Ella have a ways to go yet but it is a learning process for both sides. PT.

Hrf55
07-17-15, 12:18
Just saw you last week and have set up my next visit. Wow she is a gem you guys in Louisville are spoiled to have her and others. Looking forward to our return engagement, she is totally GFE and loves to please and be pleased. We started by getting to know each other and after a few minutes we kissed and when we were dine I felt like I had been cardio training. I saw some say just BBBJ first time but not my experience we took a tour of the world just skipped the islands. I didn't ask and never have to urge to. She is definitely 1 of my top 5 all time and climbing the ladder probably later this evening. I will be checking on other Penrose girls but living a couple hours away limits my play time. Wish there where more dependable providers west of Louisville.

Hrf55.

Be safe and happy mongering.

Member #5029
07-17-15, 15:06
I agree with your rating. That's a much better picture. LC.

Some have said not a great looking chick but I give her at least a 7. Body is nice no marks and she is easy going. Very tight girly spot. Going on the Sophia scale her being a 10 I give ellieblu a 8. 5.

Admin2
07-17-15, 18:38
This is the USA Sex Guide, not the Penrose Sex Guide. You have a blog, I'm not going to let you have a series of blogs.

I also changed the name of this blog to just your approved list. If you want to make it a little more generic so you can include ones you don't approve that's fine. Calling them your girls implies something that isn't allowed on the forum.

A2

AUniqueName
07-17-15, 19:34
You called Jailynn cute, and I didn't think she was cute at all in person. There is good petite, and she isn't that. She is more what I'd call boney. Not good, no shape at all. Everyone has different taste.Yeah, that's true. I always thought Goddess Hailey looked good from her pictures, too. It's just the last one that made me wonder if she has changed significantly since her older pictures were taken. That's all I was trying to say.

Penrose
07-18-15, 03:00
I thought she was BR only. I visited a couple of times last year and her menu never expanded. Has that changed?What you experienced is what I am saying with see her once or see her 10 times it is always the same. She is a good time, legit, and good looking so does not deserve to be denied now there is the one shot category.

Hope that makes sense.

JackStraw22
07-18-15, 08:08
What you experienced is what I am saying with see her once or see her 10 times it is always the same. She is a good time, legit, and good looking so does not deserve to be denied now there is the one shot category.

Hope that makes sense.Got it. Thanks. And I agree she is very good at what she does.

DewDirty
07-18-15, 08:58
Tried twice to contaact Ella no response Both by texts Allie contacted one time and "out of the blue" and unexpected client dropped in and once she told me she had a 4 hour from noon to 4 with a client after telling me previously to call her after noon to set something up. I am all for making money but a 4 hour from noon to 4 Never head of that before in my years in the hobby Seems fishy or flakey to me. Both might be hot to trot but when one doesn't answer and the other has a "date" who just dropped in Come on Penrose you might want to have a talk with both. They both look hot as hell but it is a BUSINESS No offense meant to you Penrose but if you are putting your seal of approval to help them get reestablished both were on NR then they owe you the courtesy of being top notch in the business accumen. JMO.She was good, but I was afraid of her pet cat!! Don't like cats!

Natural75
07-18-15, 11:53
Now, you may look at her and say. Pen baby have you lost your mind, she is smoking MILF. Well, she is, great boobs as well. However, see her once, twice, 5 times. It is all the same.Hi, I'll make one more comment because I understand YMMV and no reason to go back and forth on this. Each time has been varied enough to make it an enjoyable and different body rub experience. Plus, the fact that she's always pleasant is a huge plus.

SwizzleStick
07-18-15, 15:26
It's a shame you can't sticky posts in the thread, so that page 1 would have posts 1-3 as Approved / One Shot / Denied for easy reference.

I agree with AUniqueName, Goddess Hailey used to be really hot before she had her surgery was out for a while, and now she's gained weight and looks considerably different than those old photos going around of her.

JasnLawn69
07-18-15, 17:42
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Quick note, the blog says "moderated by Penrose" because creators of blogs like this can delete but not edit the posts in the threads they start.

Don't mistake that for meaning they are an admin, that would be me and I moderate every thread on the forum.

A2

Penrose
07-19-15, 07:54
I change one shot girl to See one time, I think there was some confusion. Well, everyone knows her, she is legit, good looking, great body, and superman tight. However, does not really get into the session.

Penrose
07-19-15, 08:48
She looks good in the pictures and she is on my side of he world, but her pics are very old and she is NOT into the session. Oh well, all I can say is go see someone else.

DewDirty
07-19-15, 09:12
If you like giant boobs, a nice smile, and open eyes this Penrose Girl is for you.That can NOT be the same lady in both photos. The two photos remind me of Shreks wife. Is the first photo old?

Member #6042
07-19-15, 22:06
She was in the game for a short time, but left. I gave her some advice how to be top notch after our first visit and boy is she a great student. She came back today and I saw her for the 2nd time, first time since her comeback and now she is easily in the top 3 of best BR experiences ever.In my experience she was a wacked out meth head with crappy service. If you're high and give crappy service, I don't repeate.

Kyman
07-20-15, 03:26
After some miscommunications and plain ol ladies going ghost I made an appointment with lady Bella. She was on the Penrose approved list do I thought "SCORE. " Not so fast. She was very nice and personable, easy to talk to and set appointment with but I did get the BBBJ only first visit. Damn I could have done better with someone off the BR section of backpage. Well I'm sorry but I don't do second visits with those the don't get MY seal of approval. As the old saying goes YMMV, seal or no seal.

Penrose
07-20-15, 08:04
In my experience she was a wacked out meth head with crappy service. If you're high and give crappy service, I don't repeate.I could understand your point of view and all feedback is welcome, but that was the old her. She has learned her lesson and really wants to be one of the stars now.

Member #6042
07-20-15, 09:37
In my experience she was a wacked out meth head with crappy service. If you're high and give crappy service, I don't repeate.

I could understand your point of view and all feedback is welcome, but that was the old her. She has learned her lesson and really wants to be one of the stars now.But, you tell her who you are, about the list and give promises of a good review. Like 99.9% of the girls, she wants money, SO of course she gives you a good session. That's my beaf with lists / blogs like this, it's rigged to give you good sessions, but the rest of us are on our own. I'll need a few to toft before I even consider seeing her again.

Penrose
07-20-15, 11:38
This is based on reports from others. Not GFE, carries a weapon, no fun or follow thru. No reports of ripping anyoff. So appears to be legit, but no much fun. Reports also have her as dancer at local clubs.

Penrose
07-20-15, 13:46
But, you tell her who you are, about the list and give promises of a good review. Like 99.9% of the girls, she wants money, SO of course she gives you a good session. That's my beaf with lists / blogs like this, it's rigged to give you good sessions, but the rest of us are on our own. I'll need a few to toft before I even consider seeing her again.I think what you say would be true if the record of those I recommend was not so great. I have more denies and one time then approved so I just do not give out approved. You are smart to see what others have to say, but based on my record I am going to say they write the same good reports.

If anyone has had NOT just a bad experience but NOT a great one with a girl I recommend please let me know. I only hear great news back.

My recent recommends has been.

Lady bella. Only great feedback.

Alli or Allison. Great feedback.

Elle blu. I admit not great but nobody said stay away.

Trixie / roxy. Great feedback.

Enjoy the game everyone.

KaintuckMan
07-20-15, 14:43
I guess she is still on your denied list? LOL oh the good old days!!

Penrose
07-20-15, 14:43
Saw Sweet Allison over the weekend. Great girl, highly recommend. Easy setup. Long drive for me but well worth the trip. She was ok with taking her time, very attentive, good conversation and the DFK was awesome. If you like GFE than Allison is perfect.

Sweet Allison was next up. She performed well and exceeded expectations. Penrose speaks the truth about her (as if there were any doubt). She's marriage material (well, not really, but she makes you feel like it). Beautiful eyes that you could get lost in. Beautiful other stuff that you could get lost in, too. LOL. I think I kissed her more than my last few girlfriends combined.

And to be fair here is one I just saw. MM mentioned this and I do not think this is true for most, but this site is all about sharing info.

Lady Bella.

I had a dream I saw lady Bella once. And I can confirm she is legit, nice and pleasant; but I was a BBBJ first visit only. Well I'm sorry to say that will be the last dream I have with her in it. I'm not accustomed to paying $. 50 for a BJ. As always YMMV, but she is DENIED MY SEAL.

She does have a lot of good reports so not sure what happened here.

Penrose
07-20-15, 14:47
I guess she is still on your denied list? LOL oh the good old days!!Yep, I remember her. That was a good back and forth. My all time favorite was the back and forth with charisma.

PillowTalk69
07-21-15, 08:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yes there was an argument there. There was a thousand different ways you could have spoken your piece about her and not drawn this flag.

A2

Penrose
07-21-15, 17:24
Based on reviews from others.

Works out of sheperdsville, pictures out of date, at least by 100 lbs. Nice and talkative. At least 50 upcharge for anything above standard. OK BBBJ.

KaintuckMan
07-21-15, 19:20
I will try to get her to advertise on USA tomorrow. I have an appt. Penrose would be pleased. I have seen her twice but last time was in January. Dam those bath pics are hot and yes that's Lexi on BP!! Brains, beauty, skills! The perfect 9. 999! Why not 10!? YMMV. Lust does strange things!! LOL.

Kyowa
07-22-15, 00:25
Based on reviews from others. Works out of sheperdsville, pictures out of date, at least by 100 lbs. Nice and talkative. At least 50 upcharge for anything above standard. OK BBBJ.I believe she went by "CHAYNCE" in her previous ads; previous 'phone# was KY-metro-area-code + 435 exchange + 1323 final; had her in my directory as "legit: potential" contact since there were not much reviews on her. _ Sincerely: A' K'.

Joelouky
07-22-15, 02:17
But, you tell her who you are, about the list and give promises of a good review. Like 99.9% of the girls, she wants money, SO of course she gives you a good session. That's my beaf with lists / blogs like this, it's rigged to give you good sessions, but the rest of us are on our own. I'll need a few to toft before I even consider seeing her again.Just saw Alisa and I have to agree with Penrose, she was great.

Penrose
07-22-15, 08:14
I believe she went by "CHAYNCE" in her previous ads; previous 'phone# was KY-metro-area-code + 435 exchange + 1323 final; had her in my directory as "legit: potential" contact since there were not much reviews on her. _ Sincerely: A' K'.Thanks for adding the info. Our donations should not go to the "bad" ones.

Penrose
07-22-15, 08:17
Just saw Alisa and I have to agree with Penrose, she was great.As I wrote before, when I talked and saw her a few days ago she really wants to be one of the best and is committed to be one.

I did talk to her last night and she is working today. You can see her pics in this blog and more info on USA classifieds in the BR section.

Mnm1234
07-22-15, 09:05
Lady Bella.

Saw her again today and man she was even better than before. Nice BBBJ with plenty of deep throat suction and even let me go at her throat a little. Nice touch as the view is oustanding. Proceeded to move on to the cover and she rode me like I was a bull. I am prettysure she had more fun than I but who am I to complain. Another great visit.

KaintuckMan
07-23-15, 11:51
She has asked me to do some simple screening. She is hoping to stay a little UTR. Mostly using USA classifieds as a point of contact.

Her link to her ad is below. PM for a password.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/6932-Adorable-Alisa.htmlI respect your list but Screening or reviewing us guys seems a little too much in my humbled opinion! I can understand her safety though.

ShadowJB
07-23-15, 20:36
Well I took this plunge with this Gem. WOW!! All previous reports are spot on. This Gem loves what she does. She is available so I would suggest you give her a call. You'll be glad you did. Seniors know what to do. If you only have a few posts ie (a new member) don't pm me. Thanks to MNM1234, LeeLaw and Penrose to name a few for their reports. This blog definitely makes it easier to take the plunge.

ShadowJB
07-23-15, 21:28
After some miscommunications and plain ol ladies going ghost I made an appointment with lady Bella. She was on the Penrose approved list do I thought "SCORE. " Not so fast. She was very nice and personable, easy to talk to and set appointment with but I did get the BBBJ only first visit. Damn I could have done better with someone off the BR section of backpage. Well I'm sorry but I don't do second visits with those the don't get MY seal of approval. As the old saying goes YMMV, seal or no seal.I'm not sure what happened here, but I just saw her and had a different experience. "Titties flopping, face grimacing as she was CG, moaning while Doggy and missionary". She could have had a rough day. But I feel your pain on that. Not saying this was your case but always have a cover.

Penrose
07-24-15, 07:55
I respect your list but Screening or reviewing us guys seems a little too much in my humbled opinion! I can understand her safety though.At this point she wants to know who is a senior member and who is not, or at least someone who has posts about talking about girls they have seen. Those folks get a password. Believe me, this system is in your favor.

Please know I have no issue with your comment, just hoping to clear it up if there was confusion.

As my list, this is to make the game more enjoyable for US (dudes) and reward the best providers.

Member #5029
07-24-15, 08:31
I've extended the same courtesy to girls, before giving up digits. If the girl wants to stay UTR or low volume. I want to see if it's a Sr. Member or someone who posts reviews of girls they've seen. I won't give up digits to someone with a couple of posts or even a Sr. That only asks questions but never gives up any useful information. Why? Could be LE or a psycho / stalker. We get a pretty good sense of how you are by reading your reviews. Just want to keep the girls safe and happy. LC.

At this point she wants to know who is a senior member and who is not, or at least someone who has posts about talking about girls they have seen. Those folks get a password. Believe me, this system is in your favor.

Please know I have no issue with your comment, just hoping to clear it up if there was confusion.

As my list, this is to make the game more enjoyable for US (dudes) and reward the best providers.

KaintuckMan
07-24-15, 10:21
At this point she wants to know who is a senior member and who is not, or at least someone who has posts about talking about girls they have seen. Those folks get a password. Believe me, this system is in your favor.

As my list, this is to make the game more enjoyable for US (dudes) and reward the best providers.Researching is the most important tool we do as mongers! The independent ladies should do the same by getting references. I find a secret password for screening can have a different meaning to me or to some respectfully. I am very selective on who I see or have seen. Play safe, stay safe.

KaintuckMan
07-24-15, 11:19
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

TripNelson
07-24-15, 19:14
First, Penrose! Thank you! I truly appreciate your help and I am indebted to you. Please let me know when you are visiting the Cinci area. I owe you. Guys! Everything you have posted about her is 100% true. With the exception of the one comment about BBBJ only first visit. She is smart, sweet and has the body of a 21 year old. She is in the business because she loves the business! She is very rare. Enjoy. She is a gem! Lady Bella, thank you for a beautiful evening! Penrose, again, thank you!

Penrose
07-26-15, 14:36
The deny is based on a few reviews from different folks. If anyone wish credit for the report let me know. I do not put you name because sometimes there is a negative effect.

Appts are generally pushed from arranged time. For example if you time was for 10 pm you will get a call for 10:30 then at 10:30 it will be 11 pm. No apology. CBJ only and not so great. Very rushed such as are you ready, are you done yet?

SiempreConfuso
07-26-15, 15:00
I can't add anything that hasn't already been said. One hellofa firecracker. Go see her!

Nocturne
07-27-15, 16:21
She is super fun and hot. I mentioned someone was in my top 3 this one is in my top 2. She might even be number 1 but not telling.

Yes, Pretty Payton is back.

She posts on the USA classifieds. Link is below.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/6897-PrettyPayton.htmlJust saw Payton. Wow. Thank you Penrose! Had a great time and she's wonderful to talk with as well.

DarkSideOfMe
07-29-15, 11:11
Penny baby, I have a great list, when I'm in Lville next week on Buss. (wink, wink) I'm going to" GRAND slam" your girls, so tell them to get ready," DRKSIDE" is going to be in the house! I'm going to blow up the whole list, next week end! Thanks.

SwizzleStick
07-29-15, 15:27
Saw Alisa. Super nice girl, with plenty of available options. Nice sensual body rub with BBBJ, but the price was a little too high for my taste. On top of that, it's clear this girl has definitely had her battles with addiction and has lost a ton of weight very quickly, so her body is covered with a ton of loose skin. Signs of baby damage as well. To me, she looked hotter with the clothes on, but to each their own.

I enjoyed it, but she wasn't really my type. Maybe at half the rate she charged me I would repeat, but IMHO too much loose skin kind of creeps me out. Good provider if you don't mind that stuff though. No knock on her service at all, just wouldn't repeat at the rate she asked due to the loose skin thing.

Jeremy278
07-30-15, 05:21
I saw Alisa Tuesday and she was amazing! Great sensual BR, had me feeling so relaxed, I loved every second of my session with her. I will definitely be going back to see her again, if she continues to do what she did for me and makes me feel as good as she did the first visit she is definitely going to be my new regular. I only have 2 regulars and have been looking for a third since one of my favorite girls moved away. I told Alisa this, with hopes she will keep up the great work. I believe she will, I will keep everyone posted on her progress or perfection because I have an appointment with her again in the next couple days. She is beautiful and VERY sexy! I love girls with flat stomachs, no stretch marks, and that is exactly what she looks like with her clothes off. She has a flat stomach with soft skin all over, and just enough meat in all the right places. I would recommend any and everyone to book an appointment with her. She really is adorable, very sweet, and nice. Her pictures do not do her justice at all! She's so beautiful I actually asked her if she had ever done any modeling. We had good conversation and was very comfortable with one another very quickly. I hope whoever takes my advice and goes to see her has as much fun as I did. Also, in my opinion the rates are worth the time you spend with her.

Kyman
07-31-15, 00:12
I saw Alisa Tuesday and she was amazing! Great sensual BR, had me feeling so relaxed, I loved every second of my session with her. I will definitely be going back to see her again, if she continues to do what she did for me and makes me feel as good as she did the first visit she is definitely going to be my new regular. I only have 2 regulars and have been looking for a third since one of my favorite girls moved away. I told Alisa this, with hopes she will keep up the great work. I believe she will, I will keep everyone posted on her progress or perfection because I have an appointment with her again in the next couple days. She is beautiful and VERY sexy! I love girls with flat stomachs, no stretch marks, and that is exactly what she looks like with her clothes off. She has a flat stomach with soft skin all over, and just enough meat in all the right places. I would recommend any and everyone to book an appointment with her. She really is adorable, very sweet, and nice. Her pictures do not do her justice at all! She's so beautiful I actually asked her if she had ever done any modeling. We had good conversation and was very comfortable with one another very quickly. I hope whoever takes my advice and goes to see her has as much fun as I did. Also, in my opinion the rates are worth the time you spend with her.Thanks for the self review.

Kyowa
07-31-15, 00:31
I could be wrong of course but given Brother "SwizzleStick"'s previous review I'd bet that You are either ALISA's pimp or ALISA herself posting this "puff piece" in an attempt to draw gullible inexperienced guys to contact "her"/ you! There would be no point in trying to start an argument about my suspicion, whether I'm correct or whether I'm truly wrong, because only time & reviews from other guys whose reviews are credible will truly "tell the tale" on "her" appearance; but if Brother "SwizzleStick"'s description is accurate this attempt to deceive potential new clients will probably sooner (rather than later) result in further bad reviews & losing valuable regular / repeat clients! You would be better off, if "SwizzleStick"'s description is accurate, to concentrate on getting positive reviews for quality-of-services rendered & good price-to-value ratio for services: there are probably lots of guys who are not as concerned about "looks" as they are about quality-service for an economical price so long as the advertising is HONEST. _ sincerely: A' K'.

Whooptedoo
07-31-15, 13:37
Penrose's approved list caught my eye while visiting Louisville. I can certainly see why Peyton would make the top of the list.

Thank You Penrose! Thank you Peyton!

Whooptedoo!

Penrose
07-31-15, 15:03
Penny baby, I have a great list, when I'm in Lville next week on Buss. (wink, wink) I'm going to" GRAND slam" your girls, so tell them to get ready," DRKSIDE" is going to be in the house! I'm going to blow up the whole list, next week end! Thanks.If I may say, there is not better list to visit. Hehehe. Please post your reviews when done. Would love to hear who was your favorite. Perhaps we can have an approved one of the month. The one with the best reviews.

You can find most of their contact info in USA classifieds.

Penrose
08-01-15, 13:58
This is based on at user reviews. A shame, because if she looks like her pics she could be a star.

I was scheduled to meet her a while ago at Q Inn. Only to see not one but three dudes and her jump out a van headed to the exact room to which she was staying. As they left to go downstairs she called me and said she was ready. Now that may explain the dude associated with phone number. But what type of gal would share phones with someone? A broke one. , a set up. And to use a statement from the Shark Tank. "And for that reason I'm out".

Saw her at Q inn on be town rd few mo back.

One of the worst experiences ever. After 30 sec BJ she proceeded to ride. Bad attitude and even yelled at me for not finishing up fast.

Surprised she is still on the scene. Happy hunting.

DarkSideOfMe
08-02-15, 11:12
All my leg work looks like its complete! My list is over 3 pages!! Looks like I have all the" right ones on the top" , thnks. Like to find 1,2, last min. Mature, AA, white (,Mature) a real plus. I have found out that the mature woman will suck, fuck you to death! Thnks again P.S. Wish my Pittsburg Forum was like this forum!! Great work!!

SwizzleStick
08-03-15, 11:45
There have been some posts about Alisa recently. I would like to clear things up a bit. First, she is an approved BR girl. She does not have model looks but does not have sagging skin either. I would say an easy 7. I would give her an 8. 5 cause I love a size 0 chick. What you will get if you call her.

A girl who calls you back and is on time.

A clean smell free place.

Easy parking.

A girl who dresses up for you. She had the outfit on in the picture below. White bra to match the white top and black and white stripped panties to match the skirt.

Be glad you went and saw her.

She really does care if you have a happy experience.

I hope you will give her a try. If you do please post a review but leave out any details.

Enjoy the game everyone. Pen.I guess I should clarify on my post as well. I agree with all of the above points. By loose skin, I mean when you touch them you can feel movement from where they've been larger and lost weight quickly. CBE has this same issue. It's not flappy hanging skin, it's just loose from where the skin hasn't regained its elasticity. Happens all the time when really skinny girls have babies. It's a personal quirk for me, and not at all a knock on her. People have weird things they do or don't like, and in order to give an honest review I had to include personal quirks.

She most definitely is cool, clean, and her place is nice. I hope my review doesn't come across negatively, because she's a great provider. Her rates are standard for a BR girl, and I forgot about that which is my fault. I apologize if there was any confusion.

MillitaryMan69
08-03-15, 12:40
There have been some posts about Alisa recently. I would like to clear things up a bit. First, she is an approved BR girl. She does not have model looks but does not have sagging skin either. I would say an easy 7. I would give her an 8. 5 cause I love a size 0 chick. What you will get if you call her.

A girl who calls you back and is on time.

A clean smell free place.

Easy parking.

A girl who dresses up for you. She had the outfit on in the picture below. White bra to match the white top and black and white stripped panties to match the skirt.

Be glad you went and saw her.

She really does care if you have a happy experience.

I hope you will give her a try. If you do please post a review but leave out any details.

Enjoy the game everyone. Pen.Rates are too damn high! That is one negative I heard but to each his own.

Member #5029
08-03-15, 20:49
Oh I miss her!! Great pic of her too!

Hello,

Since it is the first of the month I thought would create a post of the most recent approved girls. There are more, but some are NOT active anymore. There are three missing. Izabella and Kali- do not have a pic yet. And one other who I am not sure if she wants her picture. I need to find out.

AgainLLook
08-05-15, 13:48
Got to see her again recently. Very friendly and great attitude.

Allie, not sure how I forgot her..

Sysexdata
08-06-15, 12:17
Oh I miss her!! Great pic of her too!Is there any info on her? That pic has me wanting to make a visit from Lex.

Ohboy469
08-06-15, 16:53
Oh I miss her!! Great pic of her too!Only saw her once but it was a 2 hour session and one of my best memories, got on a different tangent after that and for some unknown reason never repeated.

Penrose
08-06-15, 22:11
Is there any info on her? That pic has me wanting to make a visit from Lex.I guess you are talking about alli. Below is link to her ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/7092-Sweet-Allison.html

Oppps...I see you mean pixie.

Sysexdata
08-06-15, 23:04
I guess you are talking about alli. Below is link to her ad.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/7092-Sweet-Allison.html

Oppps...I see you mean pixie.Yeah sorry, Pixie.

Ohboy469
08-07-15, 09:06
Is there any info on her? That pic has me wanting to make a visit from Lex.Jessica Pixie Louisville, you'll find what you need.

Penrose
08-07-15, 10:45
I guess I should clarify on my post as well. I agree with all of the above points. By loose skin, I mean when you touch them you can feel movement from where they've been larger and lost weight quickly. CBE has this same issue. It's not flappy hanging skin, it's just loose from where the skin hasn't regained its elasticity. Happens all the time when really skinny girls have babies. It's a personal quirk for me, and not at all a knock on her. People have weird things they do or don't like, and in order to give an honest review I had to include personal quirks.

She most definitely is cool, clean, and her place is nice. I hope my review doesn't come across negatively, because she's a great provider. Her rates are standard for a BR girl, and I forgot about that which is my fault. I apologize if there was any confusion.This site is for posting different views so others can make informed decisions. Thanks for making you view more clear. That just helps us all. We all like certain things and do not like certain things.

DarkSideOfMe
08-10-15, 11:49
Could not hook up with any your girls, or your list, phone, busy, not working, mail box not set up, This weekend a lot of people, customers looking I guess. Drksd thnks did well on my own! Don't you think??

Penrose
08-10-15, 15:47
Could not hook up with any your girls, or your list, phone, busy, not working, mail box not set up, This weekend a lot of people, customers looking I guess. Drksd thnks did well on my own! Don't you think??Sorry the list failed, but all part of the game. Appears you had a good time.

Member #5827
08-14-15, 09:53
Jessica will be posting on this site soon but she asked that I put up her number up for now. 502 632 9266. Also she said thanks to Penrose for the approval. I will post a review of her and a few others on another thread.

Rhrh196
08-14-15, 16:08
Jessica will be posting on this site soon but she asked that I put up her number up for now. 502 632 9266. Also she said thanks to Penrose for the approval. I will post a review of her and a few others on another thread.I have seen her before. Very slim just out of the shower True GFE had a great time!

Patron101
08-15-15, 07:42
I have seen her before. Very slim just out of the shower True GFE had a great time!I will chime in here about J. Pixie. She is a great girl. A very fun and willing spinner to say the least. She is tiny, and has beautiful long red hair. I like her incall, because it is safe discreet, and private. I will repeat, and should be calling her right now.

She is so much fun.

Patron 101.

Penrose
08-15-15, 10:23
Sounds I might have to get a picture of Jessica holding the sign.

Orion2011
08-16-15, 22:56
I saw Payton today. She is definitely worthy of the Penrose seal. Treat her right guys!

Lick Boy
08-17-15, 07:35
On Mr. P's recommendation I saw Alisa at the end of July. Thank you, sir! I have already been back once and plan to do so again soon. Just what I like. Mature, super slender and willing. A nice and private incall location also helped make for a pleasant and relaxing visit. Will repeat as soon as schedule and budget allow.

Penrose
08-17-15, 18:40
On Mr. P's recommendation I saw Alisa at the end of July. Thank you, sir! I have already been back once and plan to do so again soon. Just what I like. Mature, super slender and willing. A nice and private incall location also helped make for a pleasant and relaxing visit. Will repeat as soon as schedule and budget allow.I believe she is out of the game again. Hopefully, she will be back soon.

AgainLLook
08-18-15, 12:30
Got to see her the other day. She's everything penrose said and then some. A+. Thanks pen for the info.

I saw Payton today. She is definitely worthy of the Penrose seal. Treat her right guys!.

Member #4995
08-18-15, 19:41
I will chime in here about J. Pixie. She is a great girl. A very fun and willing spinner to say the least. She is tiny, and has beautiful long red hair. I like her incall, because it is safe discreet, and private. I will repeat, and should be calling her right now.

She is so much fun.

Patron 101.Haven't seen her in some time. But she's great.

Penrose
08-19-15, 08:09
I believe she is out of the game again. Hopefully, she will be back soon.She is still in the game.

TighTaks
08-20-15, 23:14
Hey guys, she no longer has the day job so she has more free time for the game. You can read about her reviews in the approved blog and see her ad at USA classifieds.

I need to get more pictures of her.

USA class.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/7919-Always-available.htmlI wanted to say that I agree with you on Lady Bella, she is a sweetheart. I seen her the other day and she was talking about her other job, so I was under the impression that she still had it. This was the first time I seen her, but won't be the last.

LikeMike1963
08-21-15, 12:11
I understand why she is PENROSE approved. All was as expected and will repeat. I think she is going on a vaca starting next week for a few weeks so make your calls now!

Fatboy Riderky
08-22-15, 14:17
I was supposed to have an appt with sweet alli this morning for two hr appt. Started calling an hour before and through another after scheduled time. She never answered text or calls. Hope she isn't going to start doing things like this. She is a good provider.

AgainLLook
08-24-15, 18:28
Saw her few days ago. Told me and I will pass it on. Said she was going to be working a day time temp job. She did not know the hours yet. Guess keep trying to find out when she has openings

I was supposed to have an appt with sweet alli this morning for two hr appt. Started calling an hour before and through another after scheduled time. She never answered text or calls. Hope she isn't going to start doing things like this. She is a good provider..

Member #5024
08-25-15, 13:33
Good morning.wanted to report that rumor has it that two of Penrose's approved girls (Peyton and Kali) are starting to work out of the same location now. Looks like the good and responsible one's are combining forces for our happiness. Thank you ladies and guys treat them right!When I visited Payton she mentioned Kali would be working at that same place. This was last week. So the rumours will become truth if not already. All we need is a confirmation.

Voltare
08-27-15, 05:12
When I visited Payton she mentioned Kali would be working at that same place. This was last week. So the rumours will become truth if not already. All we need is a confirmation.I saw Payton yesterday and it was by far the best experience I've ever had with a provider. If she's in the Penrose top 2, I'm not sure I could handle number 1.

She did mention to me that Kali would be starting with her at the incall next week so fingers crossed.

Penrose
08-27-15, 19:19
I saw Payton yesterday and it was by far the best experience I've ever had with a provider. If she's in the Penrose top 2, I'm not sure I could handle number 1.

She did mention to me that Kali would be starting with her at the incall next week so fingers crossed.Isabella is the top 1, but that does not intend Payton is NOT a Super Star. Remember, any approved girl is really the top of the crop.

Glad you had fun time.

AntHillHarry
08-28-15, 11:46
Hello everyone,

July as you recall was a record month for new approved girls. While August started in what could have been another record breaking month, nobody was awarded / earned the seal. However, there is one time winner Haylee. Works as a BR chick at a new spot. The place is real nice, tables a little small, but should be good for most.

Haylee is super cool, good looking, nice body. I think everyone should go see at least once and then you can decide if she is worth more than one trip for you.The pic is listed as 'Kaylee'. Just for clarification.

Penrose
08-28-15, 14:07
The pic is listed as 'Kaylee'. Just for clarification.Thanks for asking. Haylee.

Legslover
08-31-15, 09:50
Meant to post this here last week:

Met with Sweet Allison. She is a sweet, sexy lady. Very petite; great kisser. She makes you feel comfortable immediately.

Safe and secure incall; I will be repeating.

Primarch
08-31-15, 17:56
I posted a review in an above section, but this needs to be posted here as well. Guys, I would almost put my own money back guarantee on this gal. She's sweet, tight little body, professional, and just fun to be around. She moved to my #1 immediately and only about halfway into the session! As I said in the other post, strap your ass to a rocket and go see this girl as soon as you can. She books up fast, so try and book in advance. Quality person as well as provider, please treat her right.

PleasureForYou
09-01-15, 08:20
Well I went and seen Payton yesterday and just wanted to say all that has been said is truth! The only other thing I will say is WOW! Go see her now! Thanks Penrose you are becoming my hero LOL.

Nobecz
09-01-15, 13:26
Finally saw Payton. For the first visit. Of many. - Nob.

Member #5029
09-02-15, 09:33
Ok, I admit that when Penrose talks, I listen and I'll say that he knows a good piece when he has it. So I was curious to try his recent approvals. Bella was definitely a rare find, I have to schedule a repeat with her. But I was eager to try Allison based on all I've read.

She was easy enough to schedule, her incall is a trailer in Shively, it was comfortable and relatively clean. She was cleaning house when I came to visit so she was in casual house clothes, jeans, flip flops, t-shirt, no makeup, and she's an older gal, but she's very pretty and had a great attitude, and that counts for a lot.

I got comfy, so did she, we had a mini make out she, with lots of DFK, and she has the biggest, and roundest bolt-ons I've seen in a while, like two ripe cantaloupes! I enjoyed putting my mouth on them and playing with them very much!! I had to get a taste of her, so I DATY / DATO and she has a clean, smooth, tasty kitty, and butt that I like. Then I let her go to work on me, she gave a good solid BBBJ, and got my motor running! So I let her start by riding me CG, then RCG and she's just got a cute little arse! She's a small girl, like 5'1" and thin, but not anorexic thin, but there's not much to her.

I re-set her to mish, folded her up and she said she's not that flexible anymore! She used to be a dancer, not around here, but she had the veteran dancer look. I hit it mish for a while, then side, then K9 until I was ready to bust! Finish was BBBJCIM but I surprised her with the CIM, I didn't ask and it hit her mouth and she got off of it, and says she doesn't swallow. No worries, everything else went fine, I was in a hurry to get somewhere else so even though she offered me a shower, I got dressed and said goodbye. Will repeat, it was a nice way to kill a Saturday afternoon. LC.

Lick Boy
09-02-15, 18:08
After the first time I saw Alisa, on Mr. P's recommendation, I posted a positive review. I have seen her twice since then. It keeps getting better. Sexy, skinny and mature. If you like that, and I do, you will want to meet her. Open, obliging and tasty everywhere.

Lick Boy
09-02-15, 18:12
Based on Mr. P's recommendation I saw Allison at the beginning of August. A nice lady with a discrete and comfortable incall location. Tiny and tight, with a wonderful attitude. I appreciated her professionalism, the way she made sure that I would want to come back. I will definitely repeat.

Primarch
09-02-15, 21:01
I believe she is out of the game again. Hopefully, she will be back soon.She's out? Bah. Never got a chance to see her.

Primarch
09-02-15, 21:03
Penrose, clean out your inbox please?

Penrose
09-03-15, 07:25
Penrose, clean out your inbox please?Done. All clear.

SteveF111
09-03-15, 08:58
Hey everyone, I am pleased to read all the good feedback on the approved girls. Payton by far is leading the way on great feedback so going to name her Approved Girl for the month of September.

The list below is the denied list. Girls I suggest you do NOT see.Hey, thanks for this. I think this list is even more important than the approved list. Seeing these pictures may save some guys from getting robbed or beaten or having their tires slashed or whatever. Appreciate all the info!

Jamesn
09-03-15, 09:15
I really appreciate the penrose approved list. However, I believe to categorize the "denied list" the current way can be misleading.

I guess you can still get HE (I. E. , the meet the minimum expectation of some of us) from some on the denied list.

Member #5029
09-03-15, 09:17
I dropped it in the wrong forum. Should be in BP Advertiser reviews. I asked admin to move it. Here's another link with more representative pics. Good time will repeat. LC.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hump-day-specials/8873031

Penrose
09-03-15, 09:28
I really appreciate the penrose approved list. However, I believe to categorize the "denied list" the current way can be misleading.

I guess you can still get HE (I. E. , the meet the minimum expectation of some of us) from some on the denied list.There is the one time list for what you are asking. The denied list girls are generally have reviews like.

My mouth is sore so only 10 seconds BBBJ, did you cum yet after 1 minute. Or your time is almost up.

They might also NEVER be on time. I am not talking 10 or 15 minutes but an hour or longer.

Ripoff. Rob you.

Or pic do not line up.

If there is a girl in denied list that you like, let me know. I could have made a mistake or maybe changed her ways. Which would be great. Would love to take a girl from the denied or one time list and place in approved.

Jamesn
09-03-15, 10:30
There is the one time list for what you are asking. The denied list girls are generally have reviews like.

My mouth is sore so only 10 seconds BBBJ, did you cum yet after 1 minute. Or your time is almost up.

They might also NEVER be on time. I am not talking 10 or 15 minutes but an hour or longer.

Ripoff. Rob you.

Or pic do not line up.

If there is a girl in denied list that you like, let me know. I could have made a mistake or maybe changed her ways. Which would be great. Would love to take a girl from the denied or one time list and place in approved.I see. But somehow "Ripoff. Rob you" is much much worse than a rushed / overpriced session or even upselling.

I haven't seen the any of the girls in your denied list, since I'd rather stick with trusted BR girls such as Kali. But I do remember reading reviews saying the 1st girl in the Denied list 2's pictures is okay (but heavier than her pic shows).

Penrose
09-03-15, 10:36
I see. But somehow "Ripoff. Rob you" is much much worse than a rushed / overpriced session or even upselling.

I haven't seen the any of the girls in your denied list, since I'd rather stick with trusted BR girls such as Kali. But I do remember reading reviews saying the 1st girl in the Denied list 2's pictures is okay (but heavier than her pic shows).Yep, that is why she is denied. Does NOT look like her pictures. We will just disagree but feel to add feedback as you are about any of them.

In a nutshell.

Approved girls. Well worth your time and money. Should be in the top 10 percent of best times.

One time. Worth your time and money when want something new (perhaps you have seen all the approved ones several times). The core criteria is there, but the personality and fun factor not has good as approved.

Denied. Not worth your time or money. Pics not accurate, rip off, complain, core criteria missing.

Zomby
09-03-15, 12:09
Hey everyone, I am pleased to read all the good feedback on the approved girls. Payton by far is leading the way on great feedback so going to name her Approved Girl for the month of September.

The list below is the denied list. Girls I suggest you do NOT see.Who is the slim, redish-head girl in the pic with three pics? She looks familiar.

BourbonBall
09-03-15, 15:04
Who is the slim, redish-head girl in the pic with three pics? She looks familiar.That is Kloe.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?17548-Penrose-approved-list.&p=2565424&highlight=kloe#post2565424

Zomby
09-03-15, 21:20
That is Kloe.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?17548-Penrose-approved-list.&p=2565424&highlight=kloe#post2565424She looks a *lot* like a stripper I met a couple of weeks ago. Definitely not a disappointment, so perhaps not the same girl.

Penrose
09-04-15, 14:35
She looks a *lot* like a stripper I met a couple of weeks ago. Definitely not a disappointment, so perhaps not the same girl.See a denied girl and has a good time please let me know. I can make mistakes. However, one good report will not change status. If I get two or three I will consider and then probably go see her using my BRAD name.

Zomby
09-06-15, 21:05
See a denied girl and has a good time please let me know. I can make mistakes. However, one good report will not change status. If I get two or three I will consider and then probably go see her using my BRAD name.If there's anything I've noticed about strippers turning escort, it's that what they'd do in the club doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how they conduct business outside. If this is the same girl, and the more I look at the pics, the more convinced I am that it is, she performed as agreed, and for the price agreed.

She was working as Jade at Dollhouse (not the other Jade who was at Fantasy's Island, and some other clubs, for a while). I saw her there for at least two weeks before taking the plunge. Haven't seen her this past week, though.

Kyowa
09-09-15, 08:51
If there's anything I've noticed about strippers turning escort, it's that what they'd do in the club doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how they conduct business outside.I do not want to be argumentative but I'd slightly disagree: it seems to me that strippers doing more than just stripping, whether extra's in the private-area or turning "tricks" OTC, can often carry some poor-performance attitudes or practices over from just stripping-for-cash; many, particularly the hotter &\or younger ones, are often guilty of over"promising"(deceptive "advertising" of prices & services) but then rushing & underperforming &\or drastic up_selling once they've already gotten your agreed_upon initial payment! Not so pervasive as to be a "rule of thumb" but almost! _sincerely: A' K'.

Patron101
09-10-15, 16:08
Queen Bee.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...-sweet/8304888

Here is a Penrose approved wonderful provider. (thanks Penrose). She is an awesome lady, who wants to please (and be pleased).

She is totally into the session, and let's you know from the beginning that she wants to provide the way you desire. Her pictures are not representative IMHO. She is beautiful with nice see's, flat belly and awesome rear. She is very clean, and shaved perfectly smooth. She is up for anything. (maybe not to the islands)(I don't know, and really don't care) totally GFE though. She is a good communicator, and is loads of fun. There are plenty of girls out there that just go through the motions to please us, but Queen is in it for her too. She had great fun getting hers multiple times, before I let her focus on getting mine. She is focused, and extremely desirable.

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about looking for providers that are flexible, and could put their legs behind their arms to put that kitty up front and personal. I got no response from any of you guys. But I'm here to tell you that Queenie is that girl. Former gymnast, and she retains all that flexibility. I love that shit, and so does she. Nothing like that position for DATY. Yum yum.

She has great mouth skills (BBBJ). Covered FS of course. All great. All positions that you can think of or imagine are on the menu. I had unbelievable fun. Happy fun!

Her tits are fabulous see's with big dark gum drops to pinch on and to play with. She loves it. She is a happy person, who shows it. This girl "just wants to have fun". And you love the ones like that. Very enthusiastic. Incall was OK. A very clean and organized apartment. Nurses are the best IMHO. They know their way around the anatomy, and have great fun. I can't say enough nice things about her. She was dressed in jeans, and a spaghetti strap top, looking great but yet conservative.

As soon as we hit the bedroom, all that comes off to reveal a delectable playground. Oh my! She comes highly recommended by me. Did I say Penrose approved? Hell yes. She is not a clock watcher, and turns off her phone when the session begins. And that my brothers, says a lot about her and her attitude about her clients. We've all been with providers who don't, and that is so annoying, and distracting. Queen Bee is a keeper, and I will repeat, and repeat often. Feel free to PM me if you guys want any more info.

Patron101.

SeeMeOnce
09-11-15, 07:14
Queen Bee.

http://louisville.backpage.com/Femal...-sweet/8304888

Here is a Penrose approved wonderful provider. (thanks Penrose). She is an awesome lady, who wants to please (and be pleased).

She is totally into the session, and let's you know from the beginning that she wants to provide the way you desire. Her pictures are not representative IMHO. She is beautiful with nice see's, flat belly and awesome rear. She is very clean, and shaved perfectly smooth. She is up for anything. (maybe not to the islands)(I don't know, and really don't care) totally GFE though. She is a good communicator, and is loads of fun. There are plenty of girls out there that just go through the motions to please us, but Queen is in it for her too. She had great fun getting hers multiple times, before I let her focus on getting mine. She is focused, and extremely desirable.

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about looking for providers that are flexible, and could put their legs behind their arms to put that kitty up front and personal. I got no response from any of you guys. But I'm here to tell you that Queenie is that girl. Former gymnast, and she retains all that flexibility. I love that shit, and so does she. Nothing like that position for DATY. Yum yum.

She has great mouth skills (BBBJ). Covered FS of course. All great. All positions that you can think of or imagine are on the menu. I had unbelievable fun. Happy fun!

Her tits are fabulous see's with big dark gum drops to pinch on and to play with. She loves it. She is a happy person, who shows it. This girl "just wants to have fun". And you love the ones like that. Very enthusiastic. Incall was OK. A very clean and organized apartment. Nurses are the best IMHO. They know their way around the anatomy, and have great fun. I can't say enough nice things about her. She was dressed in jeans, and a spaghetti strap top, looking great but yet conservative.

As soon as we hit the bedroom, all that comes off to reveal a delectable playground. Oh my! She comes highly recommended by me. Did I say Penrose approved? Hell yes. She is not a clock watcher, and turns off her phone when the session begins. And that my brothers, says a lot about her and her attitude about her clients. We've all been with providers who don't, and that is so annoying, and distracting. Queen Bee is a keeper, and I will repeat, and repeat often. Feel free to PM me if you guys want any more info.

Patron101.Brother, Queen Bee needs to come with the YMMV tag. Not my experience with her. Got to incall in a shady area and there was a lady sitting on the couch when I walked in. Kinda freaked me out. Then she complained about old sports injuries that prevented her doing CG for more than a minute. Finally the bed sucked. Had bed spots where you feel the springs which did not allow for a very good mish position. Which I like. Would not repeat until I hear several good reviews. SMO.

Double Down22
09-11-15, 10:43
I want to schedule some time but it looks like her ad's not up. Help a guy out? Thanks!

Aruba1234
09-12-15, 07:57
Meant to post here. She is not at a parlor. In call is safe. Very welcoming and great conversation to. Go along with great hands and sensuality. One. Visit is not enough. I will repeat.

Travlr62
09-12-15, 08:42
Meant to post here. She is not at a parlor. In call is safe. Very welcoming and great conversation to. Go along with great hands and sensuality. One. Visit is not enough. I will repeat.+1 on that. Izabella is currently my go to. As penrose has informed us the experience only gets better with every visit. True gem!

Chidog
09-12-15, 14:57
Well I read the positive information on Payton from this thread and had a wonderful visit. She was tough to get in contact with but I was persistent and it paid off. She called me back just as I was ready to throw in the towel and call someone else. Wonderful setup and ambiance and a great massage and experience from a friendly lady. Thanks Penrose and all here!

Penrose
09-13-15, 14:33
Well I read the positive information on Payton from this thread and had a wonderful visit. She was tough to get in contact with but I was persistent and it paid off. She called me back just as I was ready to throw in the towel and call someone else. Wonderful setup and ambiance and a great massage and experience from a friendly lady. Thanks Penrose and all here!Yes, she is very busy right now so it may take a few calls. But you time with her will be top notch. A new girl to see is al Jessie. Brand new to the club, but NOT the game.

Penrose
09-13-15, 14:49
Jessie is new to the club, but NOT to the game. She is a very cool chick with a groovy vibe. She is a very good addition to the team. A big thanks to oneswiss for suggesting I go see her.

There is a password.

She also advertises on USA classifieds.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/8630--One-Great-Decision-Leads-To-Another-502-439-6820.html

DickHerGood
09-14-15, 08:00
I'm searching for a TRUE redhead for fun. Love them. Anyone have any recommendations? Landing strip would be great too.

Member #5029
09-14-15, 08:06
On the Penrose Approved list. LC.

I'm searching for a TRUE redhead for fun. Love them. Anyone have any recommendations? Landing strip would be great too.

MojoGuy
09-15-15, 09:36
I'm searching for a TRUE redhead for fun. Love them. Anyone have any recommendations? Landing strip would be great too.ClassASweetie aka Sexy Sandy. She been running ads in Lville USA Adult Classifieds. If Pen would see her she would without a doubt make his list. A simple search of this site will result in numerous positive reviews. She is a sweetie.

Penrose
09-15-15, 10:04
ClassASweetie aka Sexy Sandy. She been running ads in Lville USA Adult Classifieds. If Pen would see her she would without a doubt make his list. A simple search of this site will result in numerous positive reviews. She is a sweetie.She is fairly far away- no? Ad says Louisville but looks more like Cincinnati?

MojoGuy
09-15-15, 12:07
She is fairly far away- no? Ad says Louisville but looks more like Cincinnati?Not in Cincy, off 71 before Florence.

Rhrh196
09-16-15, 08:27
Not in Cincy, off 71 before Florence.I have seen her twice. It was a 7:30 am meetings. True GFE all the way. She's a great time!

Penrose
09-16-15, 10:48
I have seen her twice. It was a 7:30 am meetings. True GFE all the way. She's a great time!If not, I will be happy to send PM to her. Just do not want to ask if others have already.

Penrose
09-16-15, 10:55
A new one to the list Jesse. Jesse has a flawless body, super cool laid back attitude and gives a class A back rub. Based on the number of positive feedback she might become Sept approved girl. Lady bella is a close as well.

A new denied girl is coming as well, but hopefully she will be included with a new approved girl. Kelsi, who last reported was a hopful to become approved, did not make the cut. OH well, not everyone can be an approved girl.

Of course Izabella and payton are approved.

Aruba1234
09-16-15, 10:55
Texted get this morning. She says she does out here often.

If not, I will be happy to send PM to her. Just do not want to ask if others have already.

SeeMeOnce
09-16-15, 15:01
Had a dream with the Penrose approved girl Allison. What a wise decision it was for me. Set the dream the previous day and conversed via text message when the day came. Got to her incall which was a safe location. Met this cute and petite woman on the steps and exchanged hugs as we walked into her place. Immediately started with some DFKing. Nice lips and she gets into it. She then gave me a great BBBJ that was wet and warm. Got into to some 69 on her nice fresh kity. Put the cover on and went into CG. So small and petite but likes to grind on it. Made the turn to mish to the finish in her nice wet kity. Great time at a good price. Will repeat. SMO.

Penrose
09-17-15, 11:45
Reports say she is all covered and no DF and boring.

Too bad, from her pictures she looks fun. Oh well.

Primarch
09-18-15, 18:13
A new one to the list Jesse. Jesse has a flawless body, super cool laid back attitude and gives a class A back rub. Based on the number of positive feedback she might become Sept approved girl. Lady bella is a close as well.

A new denied girl is coming as well, but hopefully she will be included with a new approved girl. Kelsi, who last reported was a hopful to become approved, did not make the cut. OH well, not everyone can be an approved girl.

Of course Izabella and payton are approved.Allison is back?

Penrose
09-19-15, 08:31
Allison is back?She came back about 2 weeks ago. As fun as ever.

Member #5029
09-19-15, 09:06
Who is the blonde in the blue top on the approved 2 list? LC.

Of course Izabella and payton are approved.

Travlr62
09-19-15, 10:22
Who is the blonde in the blue top on the approved 2 list? LC.LC that would be Kali. Great lady. One of my favorites. No drama and very discrete.

Penrose
09-19-15, 12:34
Who is the blonde in the blue top on the approved 2 list? LC.I should list their names. The things you do not think of.

It goes Kali, Kori, lady bella, and Trixie.

I think you mean Kali. Older MILF BR chick. If interested send me a PM for more info and password.

LuvR2015
09-19-15, 12:55
Took a while to match schedules to see her.

Has great attitude, skills and I thoroughly enjoyed full GFE experience.

I don't need to try anyone else.

Has she been approved?

Penrose
09-20-15, 08:28
Took a while to match schedules to see her.

Has great attitude, skills and I thoroughly enjoyed full GFE experience.

I don't need to try anyone else.

Has she been approved?I would like to go see her. She is on the go to list.

AntHillHarry
09-20-15, 11:53
I'm waiting for the Seal on Carmen before I pull the trigger myself.

Zomby
09-20-15, 12:47
I'm waiting for the Seal on Carmen before I pull the trigger myself.The myriad other good reviews aren't good enough for you? (:

AntHillHarry
09-20-15, 16:53
The myriad other good reviews aren't good enough for you? (:I got to go with a name I can trust.

Penrose
09-20-15, 18:43
I got to go with a name I can trust.I do standby the girls I approve. I really try to make it difficult and based on the small number on the list vs the number I visit I think the list represents the top 10 percent. The new one Nikki is really good, not to say others recommend are NOT. LC girls those that I have seen have made the list. Kori, while I have only visited once, not sure why was super fun.

MillitaryMan69
09-21-15, 16:29
Nikki is like a blond version of Alli or Allison with real boobs. They may be a little small, but they are simple soft with erasers attached. Very easy going and fun, fun and fun.

For contact info and password send me a PM.I have limited my dealings with Penrose girl's. The reason being he tends to go older. Older ladies do tend to perform better which is key for me. Only one thing to me is more important and that is looks. In person Nikki is a bit rougher. She does charge more in line with her looks. Will I be back? No. Just doesn't do it for me. I would rate her a one shot and it looks like most is on the menu.

Penrose if you ever find a hot 20 something or even just a really hot MILF I will be there. For the Penrose fan's I don't think you will be disappointed. Just not my style. Thanks for the recommendation bud. Keep doing you.

Penrose
09-21-15, 17:36
I have limited my dealings with Penrose girl's. The reason being he tends to go older. Older ladies do tend to perform better which is key for me. Only one thing to me is more important and that is looks. In person Nikki is a bit rougher. She does charge more in line with her looks. Will I be back? No. Just doesn't do it for me. I would rate her a one shot and it looks like most is on the menu.

Penrose if you ever find a hot 20 something or even just a really hot MILF I will be there. For the Penrose fan's I don't think you will be disappointed. Just not my style. Thanks for the recommendation bud. Keep doing you.You are correct. We do have different tastes which is fine. I really think she is cute but like I said we have differences before, but thanks for trying. They do not get any hotter than payton, but she seems to be gone for a while.

Again thanks for the review so others can get feedback.

Member #5107
09-21-15, 22:18

Of course Izabella and payton are approved.Who is the girl in the white heels?

Penrose
09-21-15, 23:58
Who is the girl in the white heels?Alisa. She is out of the game for now. She was fun. Super tiny butt. Not sure if she will be returning. She left once before and came back.

Penrose
09-22-15, 00:05
Info from someone else. Let me know if you wish credit.

Details.

Clean, legit. Very quick BJ on to CFS quickly.

Summary.

Looks. Good.

Attitude. Shitty.

Performance. None!

GFE. Nope.

Repeat? Never!

Penrose
09-22-15, 00:11
This girl will rob you. Recent scam is ask for amazon gift card, ask for picture of it and she will transfer the card into her account. You will never meet her.

Jsmw1980
09-22-15, 04:56
There wasn't even a BJ. She stroked me a couple of times with her hand. On went the see. I thought she was going to CBJ, but nope, she skipped that and ready to sit on it.

Info from someone else. Let me know if you wish credit.

Details.

Clean, legit. Very quick BJ on to CFS quickly.

Summary.

Looks. Good.

Attitude. Shitty.

Performance. None!

GFE. Nope.

Repeat? Never!

Patron101
09-22-15, 06:53
She is one awesome chick. Very laid back, and wants to please. She is very well groomed, sexy as hell and a real energizer. Bella wants to deliver the way you like it. She is beautiful. She has a beautiful set of girls and gorgeous back side. She exudes hot sensuality. Awesome looking, intuitive and intelligent. The thing about her that is over the top, is she takes great care of herself. By that I mean this chick is a gym nut, her body shows it, and what she can do with it is off the charts. I can't remember any local provider who has a tighter fit body, like Bella. And I like the hell of it. She has showy abs, tri's and bi's.

And that's an incredible turn on for me. She is like the sexy girl in the gym, that you try to not to stare at, while you are working out. She is super clean, and her incall is very good. She is educated, and well traveled, and a great conversationalist. She was dressed in tight showy yoga pants with a conservative top. When that layer was peeled off, she had on lovely VS bra and panties to show off and seduce you with. And then drop the bra and panties. Ta Daaaa. The the full gym-toned tight spinner body to take you to the races. All positions are on the menu, and she lets you know you can have it as you like it. She is a great enthusiastic provider.

She is another reason to trust Penrose approved girls. Mr P has never let me down, and I greatly appreciate his "feild work".

Cheers Mr. P.

Patron101.

Penrose
09-22-15, 07:13
There wasn't even a BJ. She stroked me a couple of times with her hand. On went the see. I thought she was going to CBJ, but nope, she skipped that and ready to sit on it.Thanks for adding the details and for the report.

NuttinBetter
09-22-15, 18:30
She is one awesome chick. Very laid back, and wants to please. She is very well groomed, sexy as hell and a real energizer. Bella wants to deliver the way you like it. She is beautiful. She has a beautiful set of girls and gorgeous back side. She exudes hot sensuality. Awesome looking, intuitive and intelligent. The thing about her that is over the top, is she takes great care of herself. By that I mean this chick is a gym nut, her body shows it, and what she can do with it is off the charts. I can't remember any local provider who has a tighter fit body, like Bella. And I like the hell of it. She has showy abs, tri's and bi's.

And that's an incredible turn on for me. She is like the sexy girl in the gym, that you try to not to stare at, while you are working out. She is super clean, and her incall is very good. She is educated, and well traveled, and a great conversationalist. She was dressed in tight showy yoga pants with a conservative top. When that layer was peeled off, she had on lovely VS bra and panties to show off and seduce you with. And then drop the bra and panties. Ta Daaaa. The the full gym-toned tight spinner body to take you to the races. All positions are on the menu, and she lets you know you can have it as you like it. She is a great enthusiastic provider.

She is another reason to trust Penrose approved girls. Mr P has never let me down, and I greatly appreciate his "feild work".

Cheers Mr. P.

Patron101.I think you are just a few words shy of sayin. Would you mary me. Too the girl. She sounds like a crowd pleaser. Would love to see too, but haven't found her #. (She really does have a beautiful smile!) I would like to see many that I've read about. Good luck and be safe! Nuttin.

PleasureForYou
09-23-15, 08:14
I have had the fortune to see a couple of ladies and have not had a chance to post so will do it now. Ok first Bella she is sexy fun to talk to and smokin hot body! This girl knows how to please her man and she also knows how to be pleased. I would run to see her if you haven't she will rock your world. She likes to get to know you a little to get comfortable but then the fireworks start! Good time a must see!

Now for Jesse this is another hot body very sexy lady and she is just an awesome time! Great rub and very seductive. You can't miss this one she is absolutely beautiful and just the sweetest lady you will meet run to see her and don't miss out!! Very hot body!

Thanks Penrose these two were great!

Penrose
09-23-15, 16:09
I have had the fortune to see a couple of ladies and have not had a chance to post so will do it now. Ok first Bella she is sexy fun to talk to and smokin hot body! This girl knows how to please her man and she also knows how to be pleased. I would run to see her if you haven't she will rock your world. She likes to get to know you a little to get comfortable but then the fireworks start! Good time a must see!

Now for Jesse this is another hot body very sexy lady and she is just an awesome time! Great rub and very seductive. You can't miss this one she is absolutely beautiful and just the sweetest lady you will meet run to see her and don't miss out!! Very hot body!

Thanks Penrose these two were great!Yep, both great ones. A great addition to the list. Do not forgot about the new one Nikki.

OneSwiss
09-23-15, 16:35

Thanks Penrose these two were great!I saw Jesse again today, that is two days in a row, and I agree with this review. I could not have said it better.

LanceAlot507
09-25-15, 01:27
Awesome visit! She is very easy talker very sweet girl. Had cat in room but do sent bother me. Started out with great massage, that I asked for. BBBJ to cg to mish and finish with the best BBBJCIM. I will see her again. Thanks Pen.

Penrose
09-25-15, 11:54
Awesome visit! She is very easy talker very sweet girl. Had cat in room but do sent bother me. Started out with great massage, that I asked for. BBBJ to cg to mish and finish with the best BBBJCIM. I will see her again. Thanks Pen.And glad you had a good time. As the saying goes, do NOT let the game play you. See approved girls.

2 months ago I started something new. Approved girl of the month. I keep track of the nice comments for each one and the one with the most get choosen girl of the month. Bella won last month and the month before it was BR queen Payton. Right now bella and Jesse are tied.

WillyTT
09-25-15, 22:11
Hi All,

I am new to this site, just directed here by a girl to check her reviews while working in Michigan last week, so forgive me if this is in the wrong place and feel free to delete or move if necessary.

I usually use another site to get my provider intel so still learning the ropes here, I have read several of the review pages and the Penrose approved section. Don't see how to contact the penrose approved girls. I searched BP for some of the names with mixed results.

I rarely see a provider without reviews or some other kind of verification so would like some leads for my few days in Lville. Will be staying in an upscale hotel downtown but won't have a car. Would like to find someone that offers outcall, at least BBBJ + CFS. Ideal girl would also offer Greek and CIM but I know those are rare.

I know there is always caution about a new member asking for help but I just learned about the site 3 days ago. I did post a review of my session from last week in Kalamazoo so am trying to fit in and do my part.

Any and all help suggestions would be appreciated.

Willy.

LanceAlot507
09-25-15, 22:22
4 pics in report #169 on 9/16. Pics are little fuzzy. Who is top right, and bottom left?

Penrose
09-26-15, 10:09
4 pics in report #169 on 9/16. Pics are little fuzzy. Who is top right, and bottom left?Alisa, Allison, queen bee, and Jessse.

Penrose
09-28-15, 18:02
First the two denied. I really wanted to like this place. Easy to get to, really nice inside, and my first trip there was outstanding. My 2nd trip there earned the girl a one time girl, but my last two trips was not very good and I did not realize how bad until I saw the new approved girl. So.

Denied. Is Lexi. Bad rub, no able to make small talk, no 1 or 2 on my core list. If not sure what 1 or 2 is send me a PM. 3 is there but without 1 or 2, does not make sense.

Penrose
09-28-15, 18:03
Based on reports.

Penrose
09-28-15, 18:09
BR chick JOY. Very fun time. Good rub, can talk to you, and in a nice location. Think of JOY has a approved version of ROSE.

For password send me a PM.

Member #5693
09-28-15, 19:48
First the two denied. I really wanted to like this place. Easy to get to, really nice inside, and my first trip there was outstanding. My 2nd trip there earned the girl a one time girl, but my last two trips was not very good and I did not realize how bad until I saw the new approved girl. So.

Denied. Is Lexi. Bad rub, no able to make small talk, no 1 or 2 on my core list. If not sure what 1 or 2 is send me a PM. 3 is there but without 1 or 2, does not make sense.How did you get her to stand there for a picture to not approve her? Regardless, that is well played.

ZeroPointZero
09-29-15, 06:43
Hey Penrose, clear your inbox please, requesting some deets on Sophie the young looking body rub BP gal, please PM me.

Thanks for all the contributions here.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sophie-is-accepting-appointments/8676114

Penrose
09-29-15, 09:00
She was around for a while. Went away due to being pregnant, but I think she said she went back to school. In any event she started to post again and someone reported she cashed and dashed. Holly, feel free to respond back, much like Dannibabby did and get our trust back.

Penrose
09-29-15, 09:01
Hey Penrose, clear your inbox please, requesting some deets on Sophie the young looking body rub BP gal, please PM me.

Thanks for all the contributions here.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sophie-is-accepting-appointments/8676114Like her look, never seen her, perhaps I should. Someone posted recently she was legit but now pregnant and might be showing by now.

ChiTown214
09-29-15, 14:38
Hey Penrose,

Sent you a pm request about jesse and joy. Thanks for all your hard work man!

Penrose
10-02-15, 11:05
Brittany. Super laid back. Great boobs and ass. Has a nice tan as well. Almost as tan as me. I would say she is in my top 3 of all time first experiences.

She does not really advertise so if you wish to see her send me a PM.

Brit does not have the sign because I did not have it with me, but she is approved and will have the sign picture soon.

Penrose
10-02-15, 11:07
Here is the list. Part 1.

Member #4995
10-02-15, 18:46
Very nice performance. She does a nice blonde thar I won't name here. Inquire with her or pm me. Haven't seen her for a few months. She's MILF, but enthusiastic.

Member #5024
10-02-15, 21:04
Brittany. Super laid back. Great boobs and ass. Has a nice tan as well. Almost as tan as me. I would say she is in my top 3 of all time first experiences.

Brit does not have the sign because I did not have it with me, but she is approved and will have the sign picture soon.Had a hankering today and saw Pens October approved girl. Great time, super laid back, likes to talk amongst other things and is open to everything you want. Yes she does have a tan and there are NO tan lines. I put her through some intense deep penetration exercises she gives as good as she gets with a smile on her face. Hygiene is good, safe incall, plenty of parking and an easy setup provided you follow Pens instruction when you pm him. Thanks Penrose. Now I get to sleep like a baby tonight.

Joelouky
10-03-15, 02:07
Denied list part 2.Who is bottom right?

Penrose
10-03-15, 02:49
Who is bottom right?If you place mouse pointer over the photo. It will give name. In the future, I want to include why denied in the name, just thought of it. For example, ripoff, poor service, not like pics, etc.

Member #5107
10-03-15, 05:55
Do not forget to deny Kasey or Carlee or whatever she goes by. Nasty as hell, never seen a good review on her.

Member #5107
10-03-15, 05:55

Brit does not have the sign because I did not have it with me, but she is approved and will have the sign picture soon.Penrose I got to say we have the same taste. MILFS! Keep them coming!

Member #5107
10-03-15, 08:22

Brit does not have the sign because I did not have it with me, but she is approved and will have the sign picture soon.Hey I tried to hit you up Penrose, but you box is full. Was going to see her today and had some questions.

SteveF111
10-03-15, 09:31
If you place mouse pointer over the photo. It will give name. In the future, I want to include why denied in the name, just thought of it. For example, ripoff, poor service, not like pics, etc.Thanks for all the work you've been doing. I think putting the reason for denial is another great idea. Because, there's a big difference between rip off and bad service. Sometimes bad service is in the eye of the beholder, but a rip off is always a bad thing.

Primarch
10-03-15, 13:09
She was around for a while. Went away due to being pregnant, but I think she said she went back to school. In any event she started to post again and someone reported she cashed and dashed. Holly, feel free to respond back, much like Dannibabby did and get our trust back.Wow. What a shame, she's smoking hot!

Primarch
10-03-15, 13:41
Any of the approved ladies big on dirty talk? Kinda does it for me. Anyone?

Joelouky
10-03-15, 20:14
If you place mouse pointer over the photo. It will give name. In the future, I want to include why denied in the name, just thought of it. For example, ripoff, poor service, not like pics, etc.Now that I am on my lap top, I see what you are talking about. On my phone, I could not tell.

Admin2
10-04-15, 23:05
This Penrose Approved stuff stays on this blog. I don't want to read about Penrose Approved anything on other threads. Until somebody starts paying us for promoting his content here then neither he nor any self appointed minions may do it on other threads.

I will close the blog and add the word Penrose to prohibited words if it continues.

A2

KaintuckMan
10-05-15, 05:42
While I respect the list the approved ladies need to start advertising in the classified ads. Just saying. Play safe, stay safe.

Penrose
10-05-15, 06:30
While I respect the list the approved ladies need to start advertising in the classified ads. Just saying. Play safe, stay safe.Most of them do, that advertise. Take nikki. Peyton and Alisa use to but they are out of the game. Kori advertises here. So does lady bella. The rest do not advertise.

Penrose
10-07-15, 00:27
Princess Paige. She is more fun that Disney world for sure. Love her long hair and she smells just like a flower on a sunny spring day. She likes to dance and she is good at it.

You can find her contact info on USA classifieds.

Kyowa
10-07-15, 01:08
If you place mouse pointer over the photo. It will give name. In the future, I want to include why denied in the name, just thought of it. For example, ripoff, poor service, not like pics, etc.

Thanks for all the work you've been doing!Amen! Plus one to Brother SteveF111's grateful post! _ sincerely: A' K'.

I think putting the reason for denial is another great idea. Because, there's a big difference between rip off and bad service. Sometimes bad service is in the eye of the beholder, but a rip off is always a bad thing.

Now that I am on my lap top, I see what you are talking about: on my phone, I could not tell.Is it possible to make this pic'_captioning "thingy" mobile_device "friendly" since I never use my lap_top for "hobby" browsing for "domestic security" reasons? _ sincerely: A' K'.

Penrose
10-07-15, 13:04
Amen! Plus one to Brother SteveF111's grateful post! _ sincerely: A' K'.

Is it possible to make this pic'_captioning "thingy" mobile_device "friendly" since I never use my lap_top for "hobby" browsing for "domestic security" reasons? _ sincerely: A' K'.I will attempt to place a quick line with the photos in text. You might also want to try a chrome book. Only about 50 bucks and much easier to use for the game.

Kyowa
10-08-15, 06:06
I will attempt to place a quick line with the photos in text. You might also want to try a chrome book: only about 50 bucks and much easier to use for the game.Thank You for replying, & thank You for the suggestion! _ sincerely: A' K'.

Penrose
10-08-15, 16:24
Thanks to another gamer for the info.

Girl goes by Jazmine. She is NOT the girl in the pics. Although the actual girl is nice, just a little heavy. Basic rub with no extras. Pants stay on, no roaming on the bottom. Top comes off but can only touch, no other action allowed up top. No LFK, no FIV, no reason to visit. Many providers that are much better. Not a complete waste of time but will for sure not repeat. Stay safe.

Penrose
10-09-15, 11:21
Hey, remember the blond MILF who use to advertise in the USA classifieds. While she is back and her ad will be coming in a day or two. Need to get some pictures. In the mean time to find out who I am talking about or to see her today, send me a PM.

Her name has a why in it.

Penrose
10-10-15, 10:07
Report by a different senior member. First time saw her bad visit, CBJ and stopped session before he was done. 2nd visit was a ripoff.

The 2nd one. Not a fun session, older than she looks.

Member #5859
10-10-15, 10:08
Hey, remember the blond MILF who use to advertise in the USA classifieds. While she is back and her ad will be coming in a day or two. Need to get some pictures. In the mean time to find out who I am talking about or to see her today, send me a PM.

Her name has a why in it.If it is, take it easy guys, you keep wearing her out so she has to take these long breaks!

She is one of a kind.

Penrose
10-10-15, 23:26
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/

If I know you and wish a password let me know.

CletusTheYokel
10-11-15, 20:25
Your Paige. And Mine.

Ya'll know her: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ile-xoxo-.html..

But I was visiting and wanted some company so I texted her. Very glad I did.

We met up and she did a dance for me. A former stripper, I guess--she put on a song and did a sexy dance in her new sexy outfit. She told me she loves to dance.

I'm not really a strip club fan, but it was fun with her in one on one setting.

Then things got better with all the usual acronyms happening, twice.

She is nice and GFE. I enjoyed meeting her very much--you will too.

And in a sort of PM to this post, thanks to Penrose for his list. Paige is approved; I'd like to meet many more on his list.

CK.

IrishGuy11
10-11-15, 22:03
Ella has received some very good reviews, but also some that were lukewarm, versus some on the list that are without debate. I finally was able to spend a quick half hour with her last week and am providing my opinion.

Her looks have been questioned, especially when the pictures were first added to the approved list. I found her cute, very fit, with a nice body, so that should not be anyone's concern. Her incall was okay once inside, but the neighborhood is sketchy and when I was leaving there was a dude and her roommate in the front room that said hello and it was awkward. The house itself was tidy inside but small and very hot the day I was there, with no AC or circulation and that detracted from the session. Maybe because it was a first visit and only a hhr, I felt it was rushed. I like some foreplay and GFE, especially because the condom always slows things down. Ella was okay with the BBBJ but went too quickly to the CFS. When I went for some DATY (which would have been nice based on the small taste I got) she had already lubed up and that limited things at that point. She could not do CG due to an old knee injury so I had to do the work, which was a sweaty effort considering the heat. While she was nice, and friendly, it seemed too robotic. Maybe it was me, but I usually connect well with other providers. She does have a nice body and nice lips for LFK, but something just didn't click. Also not a great value, with the above issues, since she charges as much for hhr as some very good providers do for a full hr.

So with that all said, I might still give it a second go, especially if outcall, since I sensed it would be better on repeat visits for a full hr and she has great potential, possibly justifying the cost.

Member #5107
10-12-15, 08:20
Report by a different senior member. First time saw her bad visit, CBJ and stopped session before he was done. 2nd visit was a ripoff.

The 2nd one. Not a fun session, older than she looks.Any details on your visit with her?

Penrose
10-12-15, 09:01
Phonix is back. She worked for while then left the game, but is back and is approved. PM for password.

She really wants to be a STAR in the game. Wants you to have the time of your life and be a regular. And she is super tight.

Member #5029
10-12-15, 10:23
Ok I don't often do groups with other Mongers and seldom meet other members here IRL. But Pen and I did meet for a beer and to talk girls. He mentioned doing a MMFFF session and I said ok. He wanted Paige, Kori and Jesse James so I tried to wrangle them. Jesse was out, Paige and Kori were in and I got Lovely Little Lyla on board.

The day of Kori and Lyla go ghost so I had arranged for back up with Camilla and Maggie Mae two of my UTR's. Pen was house sitting for a friend and had a finished basement for the event.

I picked up Paige and Camilla and Mags drove herself. We talked had drinks and I brought a new piece of gear I got at a local shop it's like a big inflatable kiddie pool and comes with a half gallon of lube. For lube wrestling and adult fun. So Mags arrives and we're handed a script. It's like a talk show like Jerry Springer the girls were introduced one by one to the non-existent audience, interviewed, asked call-in questions played a few silly games like truth or dare or stump the escort where the penalty for wrong answers was a BBBJ or dfk etc. Paige was given an opportunity to dance as part of the show and my god she is a vision of sexiness with great dance moves too!

At the end of the pretend show we got into th lube ring and I went to work on Ms. Mae with Paige assisting. Was taking her to Greece and I look over to see Camilla working on Pens junk and just got lust drunk. This being a first I really didn't know how to work another guy into the mix. He took Camilla a Paige to the bedroom while I finished my trip with Mags then joined them in the bedroom.

Thankfully the bed was big! He was balls deep in Paige and Camilla on deck so I took her with Mags assisting then Pens focus turns to Ms. Mae so I grabbed Paige for some 2-girl fun! The session was a dream of tits ass kitty stripping fun. The role play game struck me as a little cheesy, like bad porn. But it allowed the anticipation to build up.

Also not really knowing how to work a 2nd guy and there was no real MFM going on. We both sort of did our own thing with the girls and I can see he's a novice with the 2 girl thing. Pen I hope you took notes! In the end he took Paige to the living room with him to finish and I took Camilla and Mags there to the big finish. It's a blur though. I remember someone saying "that was a lot!" Then I sorta closed my eyes and basked in the post-coital Bliss.

Unfortunately Ms. Mae had to leave and was giving Camilla a ride so I took this as a good time to exit. I didn't want to overstay my visit. So I walk in on Pen and Paige going at it and awkwardly say "uh, thanks dude, Paige you were great and I had fun". Settled with all the girls and exit stage left. Pen took Paige home.

I could write over 10 pages on this one. This is the condensed version. We said we'd try it again, now I'm not bi or anything I dig chicks only but I would like to do the MFM on a girl or two DP and all that. Looks like I found my wingman. What say you Goose? Ready to fire up another one? Maggie Mae and Camilla are UTR and low volume. Trusted Seniors and newbs only. No reviews no info. LC.

Hoosierdaddi
10-12-15, 17:47
Phonix is back. She worked for while then left the game, but is back and is approved. PM for password.

She really wants to be a STAR in the game. Wants you to have the time of your life and be a regular. And she is super tight.She looks hot in her ads and I definitely would be interested in seeing her, but not at her current in call. If she really wants to be a star as you say she needs to think about a better location in my opinion.

Penrose
10-13-15, 08:10
First would like to thank LC for his fine pick of the 3 girls (I did pick paige, but in the back of my head wanted it to be an all approved list) Camilla might be one soon. First let me describe the chicks-it was a fine assortment. Paige-who I like is good looking and has the stripper look- long hair, big boobs, tiny waist. Camilla, tall, skinny like a pole, with nice ass. That trailer look I like. Maggie. Country girl.

First let me defend the penrose show. Bad porn. How about great role play. I have done the PENROSE show with lots others but never with so many so it was my first attempt to keep everyone engaged. Could have done better, but not bad for first try. Also, the best part of the show had to be stopped. One of the girls had time issues.

The show if I may has the penrose bow (the girl bends down and gets her ass slapped for hotness. All girls got 9 slaps) Next up was a fake call which I will not get into. Next was guess color of bra. If wrong, DFK all around. OF course, always pick brown, because who has a brown bra.

Next up was true or false. Say something and he girls had to decide if it was true or false. If they got it wrong you get one song with them (was suppose to be one song but had to cut short since time was an issue).

Next took another fake caller and Julie wanted to know how to give a good BBBJ. Well of course the best way was to show Juilie show BBBJ all around. This is where we had to stop. We did not get a chance to rate the chicks.

The next "game" would have been ask the beauties questions. These would be question they would not know. For example, value of PIE, how many chambers in a heart, etc. IF they got it wrong. Take off some clothing. Never got to play that game.

Next would have been who has the tightest pussy.

I did get what I wanted out of the event. Line up the 3 chicks and let them BBBJ me one at a time, and line them up and let me fuck them one a time.

So bad porn or you cup of tea. Guess it depends on the person, but NOT a bad way to spend a Sunday.

Ok I don't often do groups with other Mongers and seldom meet other members here IRL. But Pen and I did meet for a beer and to talk girls. He mentioned doing a MMFFF session and I said ok. He wanted Paige, Kori and Jesse James so I tried to wrangle them. Jesse was out, Paige and Kori were in and I got Lovely Little Lyla on board.

The day of Kori and Lyla go ghost so I had arranged for back up with Camilla and Maggie Mae two of my UTR's. Pen was house sitting for a friend and had a finished basement for the event.

I picked up Paige and Camilla and Mags drove herself. We talked had drinks and I brought a new piece of gear I got at a local shop it's like a big inflatable kiddie pool and comes with a half gallon of lube. For lube wrestling and adult fun. So Mags arrives and we're handed a script. It's like a talk show like Jerry Springer the girls were introduced one by one to the non-existent audience, interviewed, asked call-in questions played a few silly games like truth or dare or stump the escort where the penalty for wrong answers was a BBBJ or dfk etc. Paige was given an opportunity to dance as part of the show and my god she is a vision of sexiness with great dance moves too!

At the end of the pretend show we got into th lube ring and I went to work on Ms. Mae with Paige assisting. Was taking her to Greece and I look over to see Camilla working on Pens junk and just got lust drunk. This being a first I really didn't know how to work another guy into the mix. He took Camilla a Paige to the bedroom while I finished my trip with Mags then joined them in the bedroom.

Thankfully the bed was big! He was balls deep in Paige and Camilla on deck so I took her with Mags assisting then Pens focus turns to Ms. Mae so I grabbed Paige for some 2-girl fun! The session was a dream of tits ass kitty stripping fun. The role play game struck me as a little cheesy, like bad porn. But it allowed the anticipation to build up.

Also not really knowing how to work a 2nd guy and there was no real MFM going on. We both sort of did our own thing with the girls and I can see he's a novice with the 2 girl thing. Pen I hope you took notes! In the end he took Paige to the living room with him to finish and I took Camilla and Mags there to the big finish. It's a blur though. I remember someone saying "that was a lot!" Then I sorta closed my eyes and basked in the post-coital Bliss.

Unfortunately Ms. Mae had to leave and was giving Camilla a ride so I took this as a good time to exit. I didn't want to overstay my visit. So I walk in on Pen and Paige going at it and awkwardly say "uh, thanks dude, Paige you were great and I had fun". Settled with all the girls and exit stage left. Pen took Paige home.

I could write over 10 pages on this one. This is the condensed version. We said we'd try it again, now I'm not bi or anything I dig chicks only but I would like to do the MFM on a girl or two DP and all that. Looks like I found my wingman. What say you Goose? Ready to fire up another one? Maggie Mae and Camilla are UTR and low volume. Trusted Seniors and newbs only. No reviews no info. LC.

PleasureForYou
10-13-15, 08:22
Shot a text to Phoenix and she responded right away and told me when she was available. I got there a little early and let her know I was there and this young lady comes out to go in the store next door and she was very sexy and she shot me a smile. So at the time agreed we got together and she is very pretty with these bedroom sexy eyes and this booming happy smile. This is one sweet chick and she is a lot of fun and gives a great rub. Another good time and the Penrose girls that you have to see goes on. Thanks Phoenix and thanks Penrose this is a good one.

Penrose
10-13-15, 14:07
Shot a text to Phoenix and she responded right away and told me when she was available. I got there a little early and let her know I was there and this young lady comes out to go in the store next door and she was very sexy and she shot me a smile. So at the time agreed we got together and she is very pretty with these bedroom sexy eyes and this booming happy smile. This is one sweet chick and she is a lot of fun and gives a great rub. Another good time and the Penrose girls that you have to see goes on. Thanks Phoenix and thanks Penrose this is a good one.She is a fun one.

Rubtugjon
10-13-15, 19:24
I sent you a message but haven't heard back. Give me a shout when you have the chance.

DewDirty
10-13-15, 22:36
First would like to thank LC for his fine pick of the 3 girls (I did pick paige, but in the back of my head wanted it to be an all approved list) Camilla might be one soon. First let me describe the chicks-it was a fine assortment. Paige-who I like is good looking and has the stripper look- long hair, big boobs, tiny waist. Camilla, tall, skinny like a pole, with nice ass. That trailer look I like. Maggie. Country girl.

First let me defend the penrose show. Bad porn. How about great role play. I have done the PENROSE show with lots others but never with so many so it was my first attempt to keep everyone engaged. Could have done better, but not bad for first try. Also, the best part of the show had to be stopped. One of the girls had time issues.

The show if I may has the penrose bow (the girl bends down and gets her ass slapped for hotness. All girls got 9 slaps) Next up was a fake call which I will not get into. Next was guess color of bra. If wrong, DFK all around. OF course, always pick brown, because who has a brown bra.

Next up was true or false. Say something and he girls had to decide if it was true or false. If they got it wrong you get one song with them (was suppose to be one song but had to cut short since time was an issue).

Next took another fake caller and Julie wanted to know how to give a good BBBJ. Well of course the best way was to show Juilie show BBBJ all around. This is where we had to stop. We did not get a chance to rate the chicks.

The next "game" would have been ask the beauties questions. These would be question they would not know. For example, value of PIE, how many chambers in a heart, etc. IF they got it wrong. Take off some clothing. Never got to play that game.

Next would have been who has the tightest pussy.

I did get what I wanted out of the event. Line up the 3 chicks and let them BBBJ me one at a time, and line them up and let me fuck them one a time.

So bad porn or you cup of tea. Guess it depends on the person, but NOT a bad way to spend a Sunday.Invite me for a drop by one time. I'm the comedian of the mongers! LOL.

Penrose
10-14-15, 08:07
Another great visit, I think the best one so far. Love her tiny ass and her tight girly hole. Also, saw Kelsi there. Her boobs looked real nice in the pink top she was wearing. Kelsi is NOT approved but she is a one time visit if you like big real soft boobs and a sassy girl.

Primarch
10-16-15, 11:28
How do you reach Phoenix?

LouVegas
10-16-15, 22:00
How do you reach Phoenix?Might want to check some new reviews. Other seniors are giving her a big thumbs down.

Penrose
10-16-15, 22:48
Might want to check some new reviews. Other seniors are giving her a big thumbs down.I think that is a different phoenix. I have only gotten back good feedback. If someone does not have a great time, please let me know.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-back-you-got-it-phonix812/9128111

Member #5029
10-16-15, 23:05
Review on BP advertiser forum. Mostly her incall. If she's willing to do outcall it would help. LC.

I think that is a different phoenix. I have only gotten back good feedback. If someone does not have a great time, please let me know.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-back-you-got-it-phonix812/9128111

Penrose
10-17-15, 11:17
Review on BP advertiser forum. Mostly her incall. If she's willing to do outcall it would help. LC.The incall is NOT the best, but they will give you water, hot towel and the table is wide. Plenty of parking. And you will not get your tires slashed.

Member #5029
10-17-15, 11:57
I didn't get a hot towel or water. LC.

The incall is NOT the best, but they will give you water, hot towel and the table is wide. Plenty of parking. And you will not get your tires slashed.

Penrose
10-17-15, 13:15
Has some good reviews, but recently ripped off a senior member. This member has seen her before and all was cool. About 10 minutes into session she said she needed to give money to brother for rent. Never came back.

This is NOT the approved girl Jessie james. She is still a great one.

Joelouky
10-17-15, 16:33
Has some good reviews, but recently ripped off a senior member. This member has seen her before and all was cool. About 10 minutes into session she said she needed to give money to brother for rent. Never came back.

This is NOT the approved girl Jessie james. She is still a great one.Odd, she used to be a champ, her location was a shit hole but she herself could not wait to start screwing and did it well.

Penrose
10-18-15, 19:59
Nikki is an approved girl in the game and really fun. She is running a great special the next few days. Please go see her.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/8967-Heaven-on-earth-.html

Penrose
10-21-15, 07:21
She is back, perhaps needs some Christmas cash. Who knows. This is always a great time of the year for the dude gamers. She will be taking appts. Tues-thurs 10 am to 6 pm starting today. Feel free to PM me for password.

Link to her ad. She has gained about 10lbs and looks really good now.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/9703-Adorable-Alisa-IM-BACK-Come-See-What-Your-missing-Out-On-.html

SausageMeet
10-21-15, 10:25
Having seen her in the past, I contacted her about this. She regrets what she did, gave the predictable lame excuse, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse (no, not a freebie). Long story short, I saw her, things went well, she has promised to make it right with the monger she cash-and-dashed.

I will not be as active in future as I have been, but I have no problem seeing her again. Though she seriously needs a decent hotel room.

Epilogue: she later tested me asking me if I was Penrose.

This is NOT the approved girl Jessie james. She is still a great one.

Penrose
10-21-15, 12:57
Having seen her in the past, I contacted her about this. She regrets what she did, gave the predictable lame excuse, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse (no, not a freebie). Long story short, I saw her, things went well, she has promised to make it right with the monger she cash-and-dashed.

I will not be as active in future as I have been, but I have no problem seeing her again. Though she seriously needs a decent hotel room.

Epilogue: she later tested me asking me if I was Penrose.Thanks for posting a follow-up. Never just want one side of a story.

Penrose
10-21-15, 13:47
MILF Kali is working today. New number.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/9671-My-name-is-Kali-NEW-NUMBER.html

Member #5029
10-21-15, 14:36
She hasn't made good on it yet and she hasn't responded to my txts. LC.

Thanks for posting a follow-up. Never just want one side of a story.

Primarch
10-21-15, 16:00
She is back, perhaps needs some Christmas cash. Who knows. This is always a great time of the year for the dude gamers. She will be taking appts. Tues-thurs 10 am to 6 pm starting today. Feel free to PM me for password.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/9703-Adorable-Alisa-IM-BACK-Come-See-What-Your-missing-Out-On-.htmlWow, she does look good.

Aruba1234
10-21-15, 22:50
She is back and better than ever. She looks great and I found her very engaging.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/9703-Adorable-Alisa-IM-BACK-Come-See-What-Your-missing-Out-On-.html

Penrose
10-22-15, 11:02
She is back and better than ever. She looks great and I found her very engaging.I have not seen her yet since her come back. Plan to early next week. She told me she is in really good shape now and she does get dressed up real nice for her guests.

Penrose
10-22-15, 11:09
Sorry late this month. The list is growing which is good. Some of the girls are out of the game. Alli for one is very part time.

Well, here it is.

Phoenix. New to the list, but is great. BR chick. Super tight.

Alisa. Back to the game, better than ever. Everytime she returns she gets better.

Brittany. Super fun MILF.

Ellie or queen bee. Great body and very tight.

Penrose
10-23-15, 09:52
Here is part 2 of the list. It has been a good year so far. List just about doubled.

Queen bee or ellie. Nice body, some say shady location, but clean and I never had issue. Tight.

Jessie. Great body and smile.

Joy. Fun time with joy.

Kali. If you like a blond MILF. You will like kali.

Penrose
10-23-15, 09:58
Some more approved girls to see.

Britt. Small little spinner. Super tight.

Kori. Fun fun fun and very tight.

Labybella. Good looking chick, really gets into it.

Paige. Princess paige. Loves to get all dressed up for you -.

TexasMonger
10-24-15, 08:11
Here is part 2 of the list. It has been a good year so far. List just about doubled.

Queen bee or ellie. Nice body, some say shady location, but clean and I never had issue. Tight.

Jessie. Great body and smile.

Joy. Fun time with joy.

Kali. If you like a blond MILF. You will like kali.Hey Penrose. Joy looks so yummy. If I was in Louisville, I would be tapping her weekly.

Cheers.

TM.

Penrose
10-24-15, 10:30
Yep, up to 4 pages now.

Nikki. Small blond spinner. No one seems to be able to get of hold of her for 3 days now. Bummer.

Trixie. Or roxy. Can find info on USA class she is all rock and roll.

Clare. New chick from Lexington. A little BBW but a real fun time. GFE to the max.

TruckerJo
10-24-15, 14:36
I talked to her the other day and she was at ER with a family member, I didn't go into details just told her hope everything is ok.

Yep, up to 4 pages now.

Nikki. Small blond spinner. No one seems to be able to get of hold of her for 3 days now. Bummer.

Trixie. Or roxy. Can find info on USA class she is all rock and roll.

Clare. New chick from Lexington. A little BBW but a real fun time. GFE to the max.

Penrose
10-26-15, 09:24
Hey everyone blond spinner nikki is back working today and the next few days so give her a call.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/9670-Come-get-with-nickie-.html

Primarch
10-26-15, 15:48
2 reports a bit overdue. Saw Nickie about 10 days ago. Not a bad location, but slight smoke smell. She didn't have a cover so BBBJ it was. Not bad, but not outstanding either. It got the job done and she's pretty close to my office, so there is that.

Alissa on the other hand, not as close locally, but when she answered the door, I was blown away! She curled her hair which looks nice, but OMG, she was extremely hot! Nice little body and great service for the price! If you want a younger gal who is simply stunning, she's your girl!

TenSevenCs
10-27-15, 11:23

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/9703-Adorable-Alisa-IM-BACK-Come-See-What-Your-missing-Out-On-.htmlI sent you a PM (I think it went through) to get a password for Alisa. Can you help me out for today?