PDA

View Full Version : The Sugar Thread: Intel / Reviews / Contacts

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Sicilly
07-23-17, 18:09
Ok, I've mentioned to some of you guys about my ATF, but couldn't ever give info out on her. Now she wants me to. That's the good news. I've been seeing her almost 3 years, and she is by far the best I've ever met, and consistently at that level. She truly is my ATF. She's right at 30, but beautiful, great body, beautiful enhanced tits. She is very sweet!! Total GFE. Knows what she's doing. Amazing.

The bad news for some of you is that she is NOT cheap. So anyone wanting to get away with 2 or 3 bills, it ain't happenin'. But if you want a treat one day and have some cash, she is the bomb. Here's her profile.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/67c9d212-e379-40b8-8272-826d54e674a3

Ideally she's looking for a new SD (I wish I could keep her for myself) and would prefer a long term relationship like we have. I hate that others will get to experience her, but she's not my GF or Wife, so I know I don't have any rights to exclusion. Anyone that is not on that site, do not ask for her info, you aren't getting it, unless I know you very well.LOL. Ahhhh. Its you.

D Foto
07-23-17, 21:32
I would LOVE to know who paid $100 for a SB pre-meet "sexy video", then when she wouldn't put out on first date stuck her with a big lunch tab.

Well done!

Haha PM me please.

TroublePlay
07-25-17, 17:38
I would LOVE to know who paid $100 for a SB pre-meet "sexy video", then when she wouldn't put out on first date stuck her with a big lunch tab.

Well done!

Haha PM me please.I got the sexy video offer today. I declined.

Fishguy717
07-26-17, 06:48
I got the sexy video offer today. I declined.I declined as well. She said she "wants to meet me" but right now just needs a little help. Told her to meet me and I'll help her. Didn't happen yet, probably won't.

ZoomLens2013
07-26-17, 07:47
Which girl is offering the video? Is she a new one?

Fishguy717
07-26-17, 13:50
Which girl is offering the video? Is she a new one?https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/40b4e692-a26a-4c8e-afc3-74ec2732f6fc

TroublePlay
07-26-17, 15:32
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/40b4e692-a26a-4c8e-afc3-74ec2732f6fcYup. That's her!

D Foto
07-26-17, 21:16
Paying for a video? That's a very bad precedent to set, She's basically getting a lot of money to be a poor excuse of a webcam girl that MIGHT follow through.

If she gets a few takers and those SA girls start talking, it will turn into a bunch of very expensive "PRE-meet-and-greets".

Hey guys, don't ruin this. We need to keep it a BUYERS MARKET!

Yup. That's her!

ArtsLu32
07-26-17, 22:19
Anyone know anything about LadyMarmalde50.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d9820cbb-4219-4a91-85b3-4bb2aa84cadf

Or Babyk1995.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/604a3468-27c1-4b16-a4dc-f57807cb21b7

Or Shortstackgoddess.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4d91121c-23a4-49bd-b27e-544ca8668629

Fishguy717
07-27-17, 06:24
Paying for a video? That's a very bad precedent to set, She's basically getting a lot of money to be a poor excuse of a webcam girl that MIGHT follow through.

If she gets a few takers and those SA girls start talking, it will turn into a bunch of very expensive "PRE-meet-and-greets".

Hey guys, don't ruin this. We need to keep it a BUYERS MARKET!She's no different from a cam girl. I turn them down all the time. You get offers from girls around the world, wanting to do online 'sexy chats'. I'm like, no, you come to Jax and we'll meet in person.

Fishguy717
07-27-17, 06:27

Or Babyk1995.

Or Shortstackgoddess.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/4d91121c-23a4-49bd-b27e-544ca8668629There is a 'search thread' function on each thread including this one. The first two have been reviewed here. The third I was interested in, but she's flaky, and we've never met. Originally she wanted help 'getting to jax from georgia' and wanted some money online. Told her no, and let me know when she's in Jax. She supposedly is here now, but not very responsive to messages. So can't vouch for her.

ZoomLens2013
07-27-17, 08:11
Definitely do search for the first two. I've reviewed both.

BabyK1995 is picky, but I apparently passed the test. She's definitely worth it. Sexy little spinner.

I had a brief text exchange with shortstackgoddess a while ago. Comms went dark, as I was getting close to setting up a date. Oh well, her loss. Ha!

Or Babyk1995.

Or Shortstackgoddess.

Fishguy717
07-31-17, 07:21
Very sweet via messages, and a beautiful face IMHO, but she admitted she has a big ass. I'm not a fan of big butts, but I'm sure some of you are.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9c15f15b-3cca-4d7b-8473-1780b66b9814

Sicilly
07-31-17, 08:23
Very sweet via messages, and a beautiful face IMHO, but she admitted she has a big ass. I'm not a fan of big butts, but I'm sure some of you are.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9c15f15b-3cca-4d7b-8473-1780b66b9814When they say "curvy" and then don't show a body pic. Then you know more than her ass is big.

Fishguy717
07-31-17, 09:50
When they say "curvy" and then don't show a body pic. Then you know more than her ass is big.She first replied that she was 'chubby'.

Told her thanks for the honesty, and I wasn't into big women.

Said she had a flat tummy.

I said, "so you have a big ass?

She said yes. Told her some mongers here will probably go after that, but not me.

Fishguy717
07-31-17, 11:54
This one is great. Guess she doesn't realize she contradicts herself. Her title is "SpittersRQuiters".

But then in About Me, she says "Not looking for a relationship or any type of sexual activities just a sugar daddy. ".

Ummm, ok?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/cdc4236c-2d41-488f-bd3f-f472a7118ed5

Traveler6940
07-31-17, 13:36
Definitely do search for the first two. I've reviewed both.

BabyK1995 is picky, but I apparently passed the test. She's definitely worth it. Sexy little spinner.

I had a brief text exchange with shortstackgoddess a while ago. Comms went dark, as I was getting close to setting up a date. Oh well, her loss. Ha!I've tapped Shortstackgoddess earlier in the year. Beautiful face and a fantastic natural rack. Lot's of fun but she disappears and goes comms dark. Her FB say's she's married BTW so maybe she only does this as a sideline gig when the SO is out of town or something.

KDoogie
07-31-17, 18:43
Guys -- I may have mentioned this before -- but be EXTRA careful about offering to buy videos (or anything else) on SA -- I responded to a SB who wanted to sell me a video of her and her bf, and SA banned me for almost 9 months -- I wrote back to them today, and they finally reinstated my account. But better to err on the side of not violating their Terms of Service. They have search filters and they do go through the messages.

JTb Monger
08-01-17, 08:00
I tried to use the search feature and can't find anything, but I know fish says she has been reviewed. Any intel?

Also, any hot leads on something young would be great-I have been around for a while but I'm completely new to SA.

Fishguy717
08-01-17, 08:36
I tried to use the search feature and can't find anything, but I know fish says she has been reviewed. Any intel?

Also, any hot leads on something young would be great-I have been around for a while but I'm completely new to SA.I think there's more than one review, but a snapshot. Nice body, she's a dancer (not stripper. Real dancer), GREAT eraser head nips, nice ass. 30 ish, comes like 5-6 times during a session, it appears. She's fun. I was thinking about her yesterday, it's been a while. Stuck seeing a couple of 20 year olds right now, LOL.

Sicilly
08-01-17, 08:52
Is it mating season or what? All of a sudden I'm getting half a dozen young 20 something hotties interested in hooking up. Some I messaged a year or 2 ago. Just weird. Then yesterday while having coffee with a cute Asian hottie, I get a text from this other one and I kinda chuckled and showed it to her and she FREAKED and said she knows this girl, , holy shit, blah blah blah. I aksed her if she was surprised she is on the site and she says "HELL YEA" then I asked if that chick would be surprised if you were on it and she nodded. Another one, a body builder it looks like, she was all too quick to get down. I stay away from those types. Have 2 that want me to buttfuck them because they like it. But I can only muster up enough babybatter and greenbacks only so often.

JTb Monger
08-01-17, 18:58
I think there's more than one review, but a snapshot. Nice body, she's a dancer (not stripper. Real dancer), GREAT eraser head nips, nice ass. 30 ish, comes like 5-6 times during a session, it appears. She's fun. I was thinking about her yesterday, it's been a while. Stuck seeing a couple of 20 year olds right now, LOL.Sicily, feel free to send me some anal angels and I will report back on them! We can combine our budgets to cover more ground. I can only afford 1-3 sugar babies a month at this rate. I think they all need money because it's the first and rent is due. They blew me up today and I have only been on this amazing site for 3/4 days. Today was definitely crazy!

GeomaticsJoe
08-01-17, 20:42
I think there's more than one review, but a snapshot. Nice body, she's a dancer (not stripper. Real dancer), GREAT eraser head nips, nice ass. 30 ish, comes like 5-6 times during a session, it appears. She's fun. I was thinking about her yesterday, it's been a while. Stuck seeing a couple of 20 year olds right now, LOL.I totally agree with what Mr. Fish stated. I have seem her as well and she is a lot of fun to spend time with. Multi-orgasmic and enjoys what she is doing. Currently not able to get into Jax to see her but will soon. I have kept in touch with her though.

Fishguy717
08-01-17, 22:26
Is it mating season or what? All of a sudden I'm getting half a dozen young 20 something hotties interested in hooking up. Some I messaged a year or 2 ago. Just weird. Then yesterday while having coffee with a cute Asian hottie, I get a text from this other one and I kinda chuckled and showed it to her and she FREAKED and said she knows this girl, , holy shit, blah blah blah. I aksed her if she was surprised she is on the site and she says "HELL YEA" then I asked if that chick would be surprised if you were on it and she nodded. Another one, a body builder it looks like, she was all too quick to get down. I stay away from those types. Have 2 that want me to buttfuck them because they like it. But I can only muster up enough babybatter and greenbacks only so often.Wow, I'm glad I wasn't the only one! My messages / phone went ballistic today! Like you said, several I haven't heard from, came out of the woodwork. I've got meets set for the next 3 days! And then a friggin' supermodel is texting me tonite. Crazy. Glad it wasn't just me, but I have been wondering 'what was in the water'.

ZoomLens2013
08-02-17, 08:43
I'm glad I wasn't getting the message traffic you guys got! The little zoomie would have taken over and made me spend money I don't have!

Traveler6940
08-02-17, 14:58
Is it mating season or what? All of a sudden I'm getting half a dozen young 20 something hotties interested in hooking up. Some I messaged a year or 2 ago. Just weird. Then yesterday while having coffee with a cute Asian hottie, I get a text from this other one and I kinda chuckled and showed it to her and she FREAKED and said she knows this girl, , holy shit, blah blah blah. I aksed her if she was surprised she is on the site and she says "HELL YEA" then I asked if that chick would be surprised if you were on it and she nodded. Another one, a body builder it looks like, she was all too quick to get down. I stay away from those types. Have 2 that want me to buttfuck them because they like it. But I can only muster up enough babybatter and greenbacks only so often.Yep. It's the beginning of the month. Also, UNF students are starting to come back and if they're like the honey I've got now, they're probably broke as hell. That means Sorority girls need money for rush and their dues and they'll be willing to get to work. Ahhh between them and football starting, the weekends won't be long enough I'm thinking! Ha ha!

Traveler6940
08-03-17, 11:43
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eee0f795-9817-5e0a-070b-94c265b519ac

Was out at the bars this past weekend with my SB and was shocked as hell when I turned around and this one and her BF were standing right behind us in line. Listened to them talk back and forth. She's smart and well spoken except she's got a heavy NYC accent. Body was just OK which is why she only shows her face in her SA pics. They live at the beaches and she mentioned she's a dependant. I didn't get the impression that her BF was active duty though with the earring and all.

She certainly isn't worth the $1000 she quoted me. At best I'd pay $200 for a roll in the hay with her. It really is a small world afterall, LOL. Glad I passed.

ZoomLens2013
08-03-17, 15:21

She certainly isn't worth the $1000 she quoted me. At best I'd pay $200 for a roll in the hay with her. It really is a small world afterall, LOL. Glad I passed.Ain't no pussy on that site worth a grand. LOL Geez, these girls are idiots.

LaxMan11
08-03-17, 19:13
So I've seen this one mentioned before, but has anyone actually seen her? I noticed she changed her profile recently.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eccc291a-40fa-4d3e-aa57-0647e2b9c137

Fishguy717
08-04-17, 05:59
I met this one. Thought I was going to go broke the pics look so good. But she's bigger in person, not my style. Just a heads up.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b96bb2ae-d3c0-4524-be89-f3a5bc45c0d0

MyDarkSide
08-04-17, 09:36
I met this one. Thought I was going to go broke the pics look so good. But she's bigger in person, not my style. Just a heads up.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b96bb2ae-d3c0-4524-be89-f3a5bc45c0d0Did you pony up the m&g fee? Had hopes for this one but day of meet she threw in the fee. Declined but she continued to push.

ZoomLens2013
08-04-17, 09:46
Maybe I'm naive or just a little too nice, but why wouldn't a small-ish donation be expected when you're looking to go into a sugar relationship? I realize some of you have the monger mindset and think these girls are no different than SW's, but I don't agree with you on that. Yeah, I know it's transactional, but I don't see the "quality" as being comparable to a SW. Just thinking out loud.

Let me take a swing at it.

Because regardless of what you think they are hookers, it's transactional, they are hookers. If you pay them just to show up and say hello then you are contributing to the GPS epidemic. They are hookers, they get paid to fuck you. The biggest SD I know ALWAYS stays with "you get X every time you make me cum." No he's not a monger, he's a SD, he works SD sites, and he keeps chicks around for long periods of time and it's ALWAYS "you get X every time you make me cum."

You're not understanding where the shortages are in that world. There are LOTS of chicks for a very few guys who can afford to maintain relationships like that. If you are one of them then make them come to you and earn it.

Unless what you're really looking for is financial domination, if that's the case then pay them online and save yourself some time.

A2

Fishguy717
08-04-17, 11:09
Did you pony up the m&g fee? Had hopes for this one but day of meet she threw in the fee. Declined but she continued to push.Yes, unfortunately. Shame on me for assuming the pics covered her. That face really got me, didn't think she was going to be that. So I committed to it. Can't blame anyone but myself. ALWAYS ask for a head to toe shot before meeting. Dumbass. That's me, at least on this one.

RuggerForFun
08-04-17, 11:15
Ain't no pussy on that site worth a grand. LOL Geez, these girls are idiots.I did a meet and greet with her and a friend of hers. They both look like housewives and are heavier than their pictures. They also have unrealistic expectations. The thing with her eye is weird too. I took a hard pass.

MyDarkSide
08-04-17, 11:47
Maybe I'm naive or just a little too nice, but why wouldn't a small-ish donation be expected when you're looking to go into a sugar relationship? I realize some of you have the monger mindset and think these girls are no different than SW's, but I don't agree with you on that. Yeah, I know it's transactional, but I don't see the "quality" as being comparable to a SW. Just thinking out loud.

Let me take a swing at it.

Because regardless of what you think they are hookers, it's transactional, they are hookers. If you pay them just to show up and say hello then you are contributing to the GPS epidemic. They are hookers, they get paid to fuck you. The biggest SD I know ALWAYS stays with "you get X every time you make me cum." No he's not a monger, he's a SD, he works SD sites, and he keeps chicks around for long periods of time and it's ALWAYS "you get X every time you make me cum."

You're not understanding where the shortages are in that world. There are LOTS of chicks for a very few guys who can afford to maintain relationships like that. If you are one of them then make them come to you and earn it.

Unless what you're really looking for is financial domination, if that's the case then pay them online and save yourself some time.

A2Addressing zoom; I'm against in principle but wouldn't really be opposed to a *small, good faith* greet fee; encourage a lunch / dinner as I am hoping for some small connection. In her case she wanted $200! That's above and beyond. Scam type category but in discussions she seems real and her social media pics are kinda hot to me. Didn't see a weight issue. (And she was annoyed that her previous SD was married. Really?

As far as A2; I'm not looking for the "hooker" type and disagree with his general assessment. Sure there are BP girls but many simply are trying this out, will not go through, do it once and bail out, or looking for one fwb type arrangement. To me, a far cry from a hooker. That's the site's charm.

MyDarkSide
08-04-17, 11:49
Yes, unfortunately. Shame on me for assuming the pics covered her. That face really got me, didn't think she was going to be that. So I committed to it. Can't blame anyone but myself. ALWAYS ask for a head to toe shot before meeting. Dumbass. That's me, at least on this one.Wow sorry. I thought her pics and fb were kinda hot. I'll look closer LOL.

Traveler6940
08-04-17, 14:19
Yes, unfortunately. Shame on me for assuming the pics covered her. That face really got me, didn't think she was going to be that. So I committed to it. Can't blame anyone but myself. ALWAYS ask for a head to toe shot before meeting. Dumbass. That's me, at least on this one.Well you paid tuition on that one for a refresher course in "What not to do". Let's hope we all can learn from this. God know's I've had too many remedial classes myself. I swear sometimes I think I'm a real Mando Commando when it comes to having to relearn those lessons. It's the little head that get's us in trouble. He can't remember what the big head learned.

KDoogie
08-04-17, 15:37
They are a couple of thick 18 year olds who want $100 each to meet, but then won't accept any future payments because they are not prostitutes. Huh? .

KDoogie
08-04-17, 15:41
All -- I finally got back onto the SA site (I wrote them and swore I would not violate their TOS, and they let me back in). It really is the best SD site.

I have had half a dozen SB's over the past 5 years or so, and have remained friends with all of them (although my most recent one, who just moved out of my home, is trying my patience). In any event, I normally take a $50 gift card with me to our first introductory dinner as a measure of good will. There has been only one SB that I did not give the $50 to (because she was in a bitchy mood). I do NOT meet SB's who demand a fee up front.

Most of the SB's that I have given the card to have been appreciative, have seen it as showing that I am a serious SD candidate -- and have shown their appreciation to me at our second meeting. .

With my last SB moving out, I am now like a kid in a candy store again. Happy Hunting to you all -- and I'll keep you updated.

Stunt Dick
08-04-17, 19:11

Was out at the bars this past weekend with my SB and was shocked as hell when I turned around and this one and her BF were standing right behind us in line. Listened to them talk back and forth. She's smart and well spoken except she's got a heavy NYC accent. Body was just OK which is why she only shows her face in her SA pics. They live at the beaches and she mentioned she's a dependant. I didn't get the impression that her BF was active duty though with the earring and all.

She certainly isn't worth the $1000 she quoted me. At best I'd pay $200 for a roll in the hay with her. It really is a small world afterall, LOL. Glad I passed.She wanted to sell me a video of her and her BF. I told he the only possible way I might be interested in that kind of transaction was if the video was of her and onther hot chick. She said that could be arranged. Did not partake.

Fishguy717
08-05-17, 07:46
Finally met her, on short notice.

Pros:

Cute little body, nice ass, nice natual CEE cups, pretty face, BBJ, got into it during CG.

Cons:

Apartment is messy, Mattress on the floor (hate that), wants too much for the surroundings, although I did negotiate down to a fair amount.

I'm sure I'll repeat, but as others have reported, she's hard to communicate with, goes comms dark frequently. This one just happened to work out, she texted out of the blue and asked if I could come by, and I was close, so I took the opportunity.

FunJaxMan
08-05-17, 08:17
So I've seen this one mentioned before, but has anyone actually seen her? I noticed she changed her profile recently.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eccc291a-40fa-4d3e-aa57-0647e2b9c137Yes she quoted 500 and has her own place. It looks these girls pick random numbers.

Fishguy717
08-05-17, 09:11
Yes she quoted 500 and has her own place. It looks these girls pick random numbers.We had a date set the other day that I had to change because of work, so we have not met yet. But it was for 1/2 that. Hope to meet her next week.

Plenilune
08-05-17, 09:57
They are a couple of thick 18 year olds who want $100 each to meet, but then won't accept any future payments because they are not prostitutes. Huh?.The told me 100 to meet both. I figured what the hell I was curious and they didn't show. Probably a prank or something.

Traveler6940
08-05-17, 14:32
All -- I finally got back onto the SA site (I wrote them and swore I would not violate their TOS, and they let me back in). It really is the best SD site.

I have had half a dozen SB's over the past 5 years or so, and have remained friends with all of them (although my most recent one, who just moved out of my home, is trying my patience). In any event, I normally take a $50 gift card with me to our first introductory dinner as a measure of good will. There has been only one SB that I did not give the $50 to (because she was in a bitchy mood). I do NOT meet SB's who demand a fee up front.

Most of the SB's that I have given the card to have been appreciative, have seen it as showing that I am a serious SD candidate -- and have shown their appreciation to me at our second meeting. .

With my last SB moving out, I am now like a kid in a candy store again. Happy Hunting to you all -- and I'll keep you updated.I'll buy coffee or on rare occasions buy lunch or dinner at a relatively inexpensive place, Crackerbarrel or La Nopalera if it's around mealtime and I'm hungry and it works out but my M&G is always just to determine chemistry and it's with the understanding that we'll progress forward if we like each other. I'll never pay money to a girl just for showing up. These girls who want a fee up front aren't serious and are trying to turn it around on us, that they're "screening out timewasters". There are a helluva lot more of them than us so I'll tell them thanks but no thanks and move on.

Plenilune
08-06-17, 10:27
I'll buy coffee or on rare occasions buy lunch or dinner at a relatively inexpensive place, Crackerbarrel or La Nopalera if it's around mealtime and I'm hungry and it works out but my M&G is always just to determine chemistry and it's with the understanding that we'll progress forward if we like each other. I'll never pay money to a girl just for showing up. These girls who want a fee up front aren't serious and are trying to turn it around on us, that they're "screening out timewasters". There are a helluva lot more of them than us so I'll tell them thanks but no thanks and move on.Exactly. I heard the ratio on the site is as high as 9:1 women to men. Plus, we get a year older, but a fresh crop of poor college students arrives every semester. The bus comes every 10 minutes.

NobodyWhat
08-06-17, 17:01
Addressing zoom; I'm against in principle but wouldn't really be opposed to a *small, good faith* greet fee; encourage a lunch / dinner as I am hoping for some small connection. In her case she wanted $200! That's above and beyond. Scam type category but in discussions she seems real and her social media pics are kinda hot to me. Didn't see a weight issue. (And she was annoyed that her previous SD was married. Really?

As far as A2; I'm not looking for the "hooker" type and disagree with his general assessment. Sure there are BP girls but many simply are trying this out, will not go through, do it once and bail out, or looking for one fwb type arrangement. To me, a far cry from a hooker. That's the site's charm.I agree. The attractive ones are not going to be happy over a $50 giftcard. I will happily give a attractive female for meet and greet 100-200 for dinner. You guys are trying to play at backpages prices, some of the girls are not much more attractive and I understand that but for those who are you're missing out by lowballing them. Just how the ratio is high on there in person it's the opposite and they have plenty of options and opportunities.

CantB1
08-06-17, 18:42
Addressing zoom; I'm against in principle but wouldn't really be opposed to a *small, good faith* greet fee; encourage a lunch / dinner as I am hoping for some small connection. In her case she wanted $200! That's above and beyond. Scam type category but in discussions she seems real and her social media pics are kinda hot to me. Didn't see a weight issue. (And she was annoyed that her previous SD was married. Really?

As far as A2; I'm not looking for the "hooker" type and disagree with his general assessment. Sure there are BP girls but many simply are trying this out, will not go through, do it once and bail out, or looking for one fwb type arrangement. To me, a far cry from a hooker. That's the site's charm.A Sugar site is a sight for hookers and mongers. Its not a dating site. These girls are not looking for love. They would go on dating sites for that. FWB means you are friends that hook up. If you have to pay that friend to hook up than its a trick not a benefit.

Sugar Babies are nothing more than gold diggers.

Herro
08-06-17, 21:03
I agree. The attractive ones are not going to be happy over a $50 giftcard. I will happily give a attractive female for meet and greet 100-200 for dinner. You guys are trying to play at backpages prices, some of the girls are not much more attractive and I understand that but for those who are you're missing out by lowballing them. Just how the ratio is high on there in person it's the opposite and they have plenty of options and opportunities.The prices are only high if someone pays their crazy prices. If everyone only paid 200 to 300, these girls would have to take it. That will never happen though.

Fishguy717
08-07-17, 07:16
A Sugar site is a sight for hookers and mongers. Its not a dating site. These girls are not looking for love. They would go on dating sites for that. FWB means you are friends that hook up. If you have to pay that friend to hook up than its a trick not a benefit.

Sugar Babies are nothing more than gold diggers.That may be true, but I've been mongering a long time, and the average sugar baby is way hotter with less drama than a BP girl. The quality is on a different planet. But I realize, it's all about the wallet and which level you may or may not be able to afford.

KDoogie
08-07-17, 11:01
I agree. The attractive ones are not going to be happy over a $50 giftcard. I will happily give a attractive female for meet and greet 100-200 for dinner. You guys are trying to play at backpages prices, some of the girls are not much more attractive and I understand that but for those who are you're missing out by lowballing them. Just how the ratio is high on there in person it's the opposite and they have plenty of options and opportunities.Guys. I agree, the ladies who are "pros" at being SB's would not be happy with a $50 card at an introductory meeting, and they frequently state their meet and greet prices up front. But I have been doing this for awhile here in Jax, and for the average 20 something from around here who is new to the site, they will be tickled that you though enough of them to pay for their time (and their meal). The $50 is kind of a gesture of seriousness, and as I have said before, their gratitude has almost always been expressed at Meeting #2.

KDoogie
08-07-17, 11:06
Met with her yesterday (Sunday) for lunch. Fairly recent transplant to Jax. Cute body; OK face. Not much personality. Offered even more than I should have for a trip back to my place and a mic check -- she declined. Actually asked if I could start her allowance even if we didn't hook up that day -- she is going to be disappointed if that is her expectation.

ZoomLens2013
08-07-17, 11:12
Met with her yesterday (Sunday) for lunch. Fairly recent transplant to Jax. Cute body; OK face. Not much personality. Offered even more than I should have for a trip back to my place and a mic check -- she declined. Actually asked if I could start her allowance even if we didn't hook up that day -- she is going to be disappointed if that is her expectation.She has some nice looking' lips. Thanks for the review.

Fishguy717
08-07-17, 19:08
Has anyone met the snuggler? Face isn't amazing, but she's got a nice body with a great natural looking rack. Wondering if she'll do more than snuggle. My guess is yes.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9f834842-ce2d-d978-a1f7-f0cce9101c12

ZoomLens2013
08-07-17, 20:46
Has anyone met the snuggler? Face isn't amazing, but she's got a nice body with a great natural looking rack. Wondering if she'll do more than snuggle. My guess is yes.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9f834842-ce2d-d978-a1f7-f0cce9101c12I texted with her a few months back, but never got around to setting up a meet. She had supposedly started a new job, and that put her schedule out of sync with mine. I actually wouldn't mind just a little snuggling. It's something different at least. LOL.

ZoomLens2013
08-07-17, 20:48

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9f834842-ce2d-d978-a1f7-f0cce9101c12Oh, and those pics are new. Damn, she got quite the stack! Her old pics didn't show off that much. Haha.

Plenilune
08-07-17, 22:46

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9f834842-ce2d-d978-a1f7-f0cce9101c12Dated her. Totally nuts. DM me.

D Foto
08-07-17, 22:48
I'm on the verge of TOFTT, pm me if someone already did and I'm making an expensive mistake!

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d3c7c032-4804-4d06-a974-0b4529ebda93

Janus420
08-07-17, 23:44

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9f834842-ce2d-d978-a1f7-f0cce9101c12I saw her for a few weeks two years ago. Met her on POF. She's got beacoup health problems and is coo coo for coco puffs. Go ahead and hit it but I'd get out quick.

Janus420
08-08-17, 00:06
Met with her yesterday (Sunday) for lunch. Fairly recent transplant to Jax. Cute body; OK face. Not much personality. Offered even more than I should have for a trip back to my place and a mic check -- she declined. Actually asked if I could start her allowance even if we didn't hook up that day -- she is going to be disappointed if that is her expectation.What's the link? SA won't let you do a search by name.

Fishguy717
08-08-17, 05:44
I saw her for a few weeks two years ago. Met her on POF. She's got beacoup health problems and is coo coo for coco puffs. Go ahead and hit it but I'd get out quick.Two different mongers saying she's nuts, that's enough for me. On to others!

RuggerForFun
08-08-17, 09:02
Two different mongers saying she's nuts, that's enough for me. On to others!And everything is covered.

PT Monger
08-08-17, 09:56
And everything is covered.Not great and probably not a repeat but, that mousey kinda voice and the squeak when you hit it deep was interesting. 1-10? 5.

ZoomLens2013
08-08-17, 12:12
What's the link? SA won't let you do a search by name.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/27344610-da0e-485d-a46a-5368709326ea

ZoomLens2013
08-08-17, 12:14
Two different mongers saying she's nuts, that's enough for me. On to others!But but, she's BACKGROUND VERIFIED! Hahaha.

ZoomLens2013
08-08-17, 13:21
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/21fb5bfa-1664-877e-7660-35b66ea25e5a

"No Trump Supporters". LOL Geez, well, I won't be renewing my premium membership for her benefit. LOL.

KDoogie
08-08-17, 14:09
Had a mic check date with her today. Decent head game, but needs to learn to go deeper (she largely goes up and down fast on the head). Took a facial without much complaint. Looks better naked than in clothes -- has a pretty nice rack. Just turned 19. She is a naive beginner, guys, so take it easy on her. She is real quiet, so be prepared to do most of the talking. Would repeat.

Plenilune
08-08-17, 14:40
Two different mongers saying she's nuts, that's enough for me. On to others!Haha, yeah for me it was almost a year ago, met her on a traditional dating site, had a decent date, we talked a long time, got along pretty well. I don't live in Jax so the commute is pretty brutal, would spend the night a lot at her place. She means well but pretty much has the mind of a child and zero social skills whatsoever – you have to tiptoe around every little thing. Such as no small talk "How are you doing today?" "Read my fucking Facebook wall I don't have time to update every person who asks me. " She's also vegan, gluten free, starch free, alcohol free – good luck finding a place to eat. Also WAY too old for trying to sugar and give so little with that profile. She does apparently have a bunch of type-B cucks who pay her for almost nothing, she was at least transparent about that as her whole shitshow gradually unfolds as you date her. Other things: she has a FB page where she posts all the responses she gets from guys so buyer beware. If anyone DMs me and is curious I will send you the youtube for her hilariously bad acting reel.

Sicilly
08-08-17, 15:27
I actually wouldn't mind just a little snuggling. It's something different at least. LOL.Turn in your man card immediately.

MrMeogi
08-08-17, 16:39
Had a mic check date with her today. Decent head game, but needs to learn to go deeper (she largely goes up and down fast on the head). Took a facial without much complaint. Looks better naked than in clothes -- has a pretty nice rack. Just turned 19. She is a naive beginner, guys, so take it easy on her. She is real quiet, so be prepared to do most of the talking. Would repeat.So how much assistance is she looking for?

ZoomLens2013
08-08-17, 16:56
Turn in your man card immediately.Ha! I realize I'm not in this lifestyle for exactly the same reasons many of you "red pill" types are.

ZoomLens2013
08-08-17, 16:59
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/35b4c9bf-01d4-44e4-9fd5-7c7e55f9f2e8

Is going to TOFTT? LOL C'Mon, be sure to give a good report!

KDoogie
08-08-17, 21:50
So how much assistance is she looking for?She wants $200 or so per meeting, but I did less than half that for a mic check only -- also had to pick her up (she is up near Monument Rd and McCormick).

KDoogie
08-08-17, 23:00
Guys -- could use some perspective and advice on this.

Have had a SB for over 2 years. She moved in with me about 3 months ago, not paying rent as part of the deal. I found out that while I was on business trips, she had a boy toy over here doing her in my bed. Of course, she was booted from my home.

How vindictive should I be? I could cause her trouble with an immigration hearing, let her folks know that she is a SB, tell her ex what she is up to, etc. Or I could let the eviction be punishment enough.

Whaddaya think? What would you do?

PlayTiem
08-09-17, 00:25

Have had a SB for over 2 years. She moved in with me about 3 months ago, not paying rent as part of the deal. I found out that while I was on business trips, she had a boy toy over here doing her in my bed. Of course, she was booted from my home.

How vindictive should I be? I could cause her trouble with an immigration hearing, let her folks know that she is a SB, tell her ex what she is up to, etc. Or I could let the eviction be punishment enough.

Whaddaya think? What would you do?Let the ho go. No reason to complicate things.

QueBola
08-09-17, 10:16
How much? For what?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c0b7cbcd-8a0a-4c4e-8676-b6ed75cb92ac

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/0a2946ef-a100-49c9-9192-21c9e762076a

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a2317177-bfc0-487d-a426-45ac5f438f39

Beachesnole02
08-09-17, 13:53

Whaddaya think? What would you do?Why create any trouble for yourself by making trouble for her? She lived in your house and you think she didn't have access to enough information to sell your credit, disrupt your work or life? Mistake 1 is integrating a sex for cash partner into your real life, don't compound that by making mistake 2 and seeking some type of vengeance for her being who she is. Just my thoughts, I make a living off of people who ignore my advice and then need me to fix it.

ZoomLens2013
08-09-17, 15:42
I'm such a glutton for punishment. I renewed my SA membership again. I went for the long term savings and did the 6-month renewal. I'm so addicted to this. LOL.

Sicilly
08-09-17, 18:25
How much? For what?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/c0b7cbcd-8a0a-4c4e-8676-b6ed75cb92ac

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/a2317177-bfc0-487d-a426-45ac5f438f39ALL 3 are $37.50 for greek only.

Fishguy717
08-09-17, 19:19
ALL 3 are $37.50 for greek only.Actually, the 2nd one gives punch cards. Pay for 3 BJ's, get the 4th free.

ZoomLens2013
08-09-17, 20:07
Actually, the 2nd one gives punch cards. Pay for 3 BJ's, get the 4th free.

ALL 3 are $37.50 for greek only.I had the same experience!!

Bill Blaskey2
08-09-17, 22:47
Anyone Notice that a large number of the profiles have the "Let them know you're curious" in the "What I'm looking for" section? Are these scam profiles? I have seen a ton of them recently.

ZoomLens2013
08-09-17, 23:19
Anyone Notice that a large number of the profiles have the "Let them know you're curious" in the "What I'm looking for" section? Are these scam profiles? I have seen a ton of them recently.I think it's just incomplete profiles and that link is the way we can ask them for more information without having to type a message. Maybe. Haha.

PoniBoi
08-10-17, 00:42

Whaddaya think? What would you do?I'm sorry, but my bed is sacred grounds. I have a play room & a living room in which my dreams take place. Havin some strange dude bangin kitty where I lay my head down at would not go over well w / me. We're talkin about some dudes sweat, semen, shit, & pubes being left behind for me to lay in unknowingly. That would def set me off. I realize that I've layed & played in beds at some providers IC location which makes what I just mentioned hypocritical to my argument. But its MY FUCKIN BED!

I would say some sort of retribution is in order using what you said as leverage. Make her clean your room & wash your sheets in her birthday suit before kicking her right back out.

BSafeStupidSB.

-PB.

Fishguy717
08-10-17, 07:08
Anyone Notice that a large number of the profiles have the "Let them know you're curious" in the "What I'm looking for" section? Are these scam profiles? I have seen a ton of them recently.That's the SA site talking to YOU, to have you tell the girl to put some content there. If you click on it, it sends the girl a message to add content there. System generated when they leave that part blank and don't complete their profile.

Cjojax904
08-10-17, 10:17
I have grown tired of the BP experience so figured I would give SA a try. Went ahead and paid for the one month premium so I could contact and hide my usage from the ladies. Here are my thoughts so far.

- Have not met anyone yet. This is a combination of a few SBs in process and other girls asking for exorbitant allowances. But I have gotten about a 50% response rate on my messages. Much better than BP.

- Found one potential SB who I got along with with immediately but still have not met. Enjoyed talking to her on KIK and we even talked on phone (has also shared nudes). Her allowance was extremely reasonable (5 $$/ mo for 'whatever I wanted). Alas, she has gone silent the last two days (we were supposed to meet today for coffee) so this one is TBD.

- There are quite a few college-aged potential SBs on there between Jax and Gville. I have contacted several as this is something I would appreciate. However, almost every one of these ladies is asking for an exorbitant allowance ($300 per date for one and $500/ wk for the other) without hosting. The biggest allowances seem to be for the chubby / BBW ones. I'm sure this may routine for some of you, but my availability does not allow for that much of an investment.

- There are several BP quality girls on there. Nicer pics, but they are angling for the per date per hour 'arrangement'. Some of these were shooting for $250 per date, which I immediately said no thanks to.

- Almost none of the girls / ladies I have contacted can host, whether it be because they live on-campus or have kids, etc. For those of you looking for discretion due to other lives, this would lead to potential added costs of lodging.

I agree with the previous comments. While there are some girls looking for financial domination, let's not fool ourselves that a great majority of the ladies on the site are looking to exchange gifts / allowances for sex. The premium for their service is that a majority of these ladies are clean and without drama.

Handicapper
08-10-17, 17:52

Whaddaya think? What would you do?You knew you were dealing with a ho. She didn't steal from you, break your shit. Don't be a vindictive pussy, move on.

KDoogie
08-10-17, 22:37
Took her to dinner downtown tonight. Stunning face and tight body. Not too much in the way of boobs, but what was there was perky. Very open to different arrangements (MFF threesomes, etc.), and she has a "best friend" that is also available to join the fun. Told her that her price expectations (as stated on the SA site) were unrealistic, and needed to be adjusted downward. She is going to stop by my place for dinner early next week, and we will discuss more details then. Will keep you updated.

Fishguy717
08-10-17, 22:43
Took her to dinner downtown tonight. Stunning face and tight body. Not too much in the way of boobs, but what was there was perky. Very open to different arrangements (MFF threesomes, etc.), and she has a "best friend" that is also available to join the fun. Told her that her price expectations (as stated on the SA site) were unrealistic, and needed to be adjusted downward. She is going to stop by my place for dinner early next week, and we will discuss more details then. Will keep you updated.Sorry, didn't see a link?

KDoogie
08-11-17, 03:48
Sorry, didn't see a link?https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fcfa32ed-1f8e-4004-b61e-78d1f84911ff

Fishguy717
08-11-17, 06:56
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fcfa32ed-1f8e-4004-b61e-78d1f84911ffCool, thanks. The search for handle names doesn't always work. I have seen that profile. Wish she had a little bit of boobs. She is pretty.

ZoomLens2013
08-11-17, 08:55
Took her to dinner downtown tonight. Stunning face and tight body. Not too much in the way of boobs, but what was there was perky. Very open to different arrangements (MFF threesomes, etc.), and she has a "best friend" that is also available to join the fun. Told her that her price expectations (as stated on the SA site) were unrealistic, and needed to be adjusted downward. She is going to stop by my place for dinner early next week, and we will discuss more details then. Will keep you updated."If you cannot provide substancial income then do not message me or ask me to meet, if you are an arrogant asshole don't ask me to meet, if your going to offer me 100 $ for sex don't message me!" I love it when they write things like this in their profile. Hahaha.

ZoomLens2013
08-11-17, 14:41

Been chatting w / this one. Planning for a meet next week. She's been trying to sell me a video of herself, which I declined a few times. Pushy little thing! LOL She says she lives at the beaches. She can't host now, but said she can at some point in Sept. When briefly chatted back in June, (her comms went dark, then) I told her my budget was $$, and she didn't scoff. I've not brought it up again, so we'll see. I'll update if the meet actually happens.

FunJaxMan
08-11-17, 18:06

Been chatting w / this one. Planning for a meet next week. She's been trying to sell me a video of herself, which I declined a few times. Pushy little thing! LOL She says she lives at the beaches. She can't host now, but said she can at some point in Sept. When briefly chatted back in June, (her comms went dark, then) I told her my budget was $$, and she didn't scoff. I've not brought it up again, so we'll see. I'll update if the meet actually happens.Same thing happened to me. Planning to meet next week. So you let me know how it goes LOL.

FunJaxMan
08-11-17, 18:12
Avoid her by all means. She wastes time chatting a lot and quotes 300. After negotiations she will come down to 100 and her place is horrible. No AC, bathroom rubbish. Everything covered and she is more than 18 and height 5'6. Will not repeat.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/1bb5cf87-64ab-435c-81a6-b5381089ed80

If you see I'd sincere_siren avoid her too. She will ask too many details and waste time.

CantB1
08-11-17, 18:12

Been chatting w / this one. Planning for a meet next week. She's been trying to sell me a video of herself, which I declined a few times. Pushy little thing! LOL She says she lives at the beaches. She can't host now, but said she can at some point in Sept. When briefly chatted back in June, (her comms went dark, then) I told her my budget was $$, and she didn't scoff. I've not brought it up again, so we'll see. I'll update if the meet actually happens.I have her as a FB friend. I was sorta surprised when I saw her profile on SA. But then again she is friends with several girls that have been providers.

ZoomLens2013
08-11-17, 21:02
I have her as a FB friend. I was sorta surprised when I saw her profile on SA. But then again she is friends with several girls that have been providers.I guess we shouldn't be surprised that some of these girls know each other. LOL So, you're friends with her IRL?

Don Magic Juan
08-13-17, 00:11
Can't go back to BP anymore after REALLY using SA for over a month. I didn't decide to take the premium plunge till a few weeks ago but the messages are enticing, although filtering out the terse, generic profiles is time consuming. My first lunch meet she drove from central florida to jax. Things went well (if you see a 25 yr old with title "hurley" with bright colored hair, that's her. Amazing body and gorgeous. Seeks premium allowance, I guess I wasn't qualified.

Yesterday had a successful meeting with one who actually does amateur porn, and she's so down to earth, natural boobs and juicy ass. Played with her in the shower and in the bedroom of my no-tel.

Have my third meeting tomorrow for lunch, and then I've got a couple more next week. Like a fellow monger said, you can go broke on this site.

What I want is if anyone has made contact with this one: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/33c82cf9-29af-4d5b-8d7a-d01ecadbb76b.

She was really friendly, very cute. Seemed new. Says "dancer" in profile. I don't frequent strip clubs so anyone recognize her? I'm assuming she dances currently at a local club.

If you've met her in person, or were actually successful in booking an arrangement, please PM me. I'm friendly with her via messaging so far, but I don't want to mess up an opportunity to see what she brings to the table in person.

Thanks! I try not to be on the "hey anyone know who this is" side, but here I am, LOL. If you check my posts, I try to only post when contributing data for the team most of the time. Thanks guys!

MouthHunter
08-13-17, 08:44
Can't go back to BP anymore after REALLY using SA for over a month. I didn't decide to take the premium plunge till a few weeks ago but the messages are enticing, although filtering out the terse, generic profiles is time consuming. My first lunch meet she drove from central florida to jax. Things went well (if you see a 25 yr old with title "hurley" with bright colored hair, that's her. Amazing body and gorgeous. Seeks premium allowance, I guess I wasn't qualified.

Yesterday had a successful meeting with one who actually does amateur porn, and she's so down to earth, natural boobs and juicy ass. Played with her in the shower and in the bedroom of my no-tel.

Have my third meeting tomorrow for lunch, and then I've got a couple more next week. Like a fellow monger said, you can go broke on this site.

What I want is if anyone has made contact with this one: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/33c82cf9-29af-4d5b-8d7a-d01ecadbb76b.

She was really friendly, very cute. Seemed new. Says "dancer" in profile. I don't frequent strip clubs so anyone recognize her? I'm assuming she dances currently at a local club.

If you've met her in person, or were actually successful in booking an arrangement, please PM me. I'm friendly with her via messaging so far, but I don't want to mess up an opportunity to see what she brings to the table in person.

Thanks! I try not to be on the "hey anyone know who this is" side, but here I am, LOL. If you check my posts, I try to only post when contributing data for the team most of the time. Thanks guys!But if you post a pic I will use my stripper identification units (eyes) to tell you if she is or not.

Sicilly
08-13-17, 12:03
I know she was spoken about I can't find the post.

Janus420
08-13-17, 12:20
I know she was spoken about I can't find the post.She's 3 bens, no anal and a lot of fun. Would repeat.

Sicilly
08-13-17, 12:37
She's 3 bens, no anal and a lot of fun. Would repeat.3 bennies with no anal is just outside my rules. Thanks tho.

Fishguy717
08-13-17, 12:51
She's 3 bens, no anal and a lot of fun. Would repeat.She's also got two different profiles running, same girl.

Sicilly
08-13-17, 14:21
She's also got two different profiles running, same girl.Yea, she tried to give me some line about Other account having issues logging in, "I think its from the app I have on my phone so had to create a new one. ". Because ya know, a new profile on the same app will make a huge difference. Kinda.

Like buying a new car because you get lousy traction but using the same old bald tires.

ZoomLens2013
08-13-17, 14:41
She's 3 bens, no anal and a lot of fun. Would repeat.I concur. I'll be repeating sooner than later.

ZoomLens2013
08-14-17, 17:47
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2dd33a1a-f3ca-4771-977d-607a698b3a1f

This one made my profile a Favorite, but never actually viewed my profile. OK fine, I'll play along. Brief conversation finally made it to Kik. When I asked for pictures, she sent two pics that are a completely different girl. Now, the two pics are of a much hotter girl, but that's obviously the sign of a fake profile. I asked her why the pics were different and she said "oh, I use filters and that changes the way it looks". Um, nope. I already reported the profile to SA, but figured I would save you the effort.

Sicilly
08-14-17, 18:46
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f94a74a6-8e49-4aa2-bb27-8af096a0ba2f

Plenilune
08-14-17, 19:54
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f94a74a6-8e49-4aa2-bb27-8af096a0ba2fSome people have strange fetishes. But for her it would be like winning the lottery.

Plenilune
08-14-17, 19:55
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/837f6694-546d-496a-bf30-f89fa539192c

A little far from Jax, but worth it?

"I'm a total sociopath and cannot hold interest in a person. ".

KDoogie
08-14-17, 21:26
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2dd33a1a-f3ca-4771-977d-607a698b3a1f

This one made my profile a Favorite, but never actually viewed my profile. OK fine, I'll play along. Brief conversation finally made it to Kik. When I asked for pictures, she sent two pics that are a completely different girl. Now, the two pics are of a much hotter girl, but that's obviously the sign of a fake profile. I asked her why the pics were different and she said "oh, I use filters and that changes the way it looks". Um, nope. I already reported the profile to SA, but figured I would save you the effort.Definitely a fake. She messaged me saying she loved my handsome photos -- even though all my photos are set to "private". When I asked her how she could assess my handsomeness without seeing my picture, she replied that handsome men are the most shy! I complimented her on having a quick comeback, but cut off the convo.

ZoomLens2013
08-14-17, 22:40
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f94a74a6-8e49-4aa2-bb27-8af096a0ba2fI kinda felt bad for blocking her, so she wouldn't see my profile.

FunJaxMan
08-17-17, 16:43

Thanks! I try not to be on the "hey anyone know who this is" side, but here I am, LOL. If you check my posts, I try to only post when contributing data for the team most of the time. Thanks guys!Yes I seen her. She said she worked at passions couple of years back. She had some accident while dancing and she quit. She gives OK BBBJ and everything went good. No anal. If you are boob guy then forget about her. I will repeat in a pinch.

Don Magic Juan
08-17-17, 16:48
But if you post a pic I will use my stripper identification units (eyes) to tell you if she is or not.Thank you and anyone else who has seen what she's like in real life. From what I gather she may have been at Wackos or the place at the corner of San Juan and Blanding. She seems nice but who knows what stories you hear compared to reality.

Appreciate the Intel. Feel free to respond here to share for us all or PM me.

Mlmlkab
08-17-17, 17:22
She is a scammer. Extensive back and forth messaging and texting and then asks for iTune card to be sent to her before meeting. Claims to live in Jax beach.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/02e16cde-4995-492e-9ad5-6b54c14ba660

MouthHunter
08-17-17, 18:20
Thank you and anyone else who has seen what she's like in real life. From what I gather she may have been at Wackos or the place at the corner of San Juan and Blanding. She seems nice but who knows what stories you hear compared to reality.

Appreciate the Intel. Feel free to respond here to share for us all or PM me.But I didn't get to deep into her. Maybe she's didn't stay there very long.

NobodyWhat
08-18-17, 02:07
Anyone have any luck with littlesky97.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/88607ac0-fbf3-4d73-ae6c-8369d5e46f3a

Member #5769
08-18-17, 12:38
I'm looking to trade notes with anyone who has met this young woman.

My first experience was quite enjoyable.

ZoomLens2013
08-18-17, 12:40

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/88607ac0-fbf3-4d73-ae6c-8369d5e46f3aWe chatted briefly, but she blocked me. I can't even remember what she looks like. Post a pic if you have one.

ZoomLens2013
08-18-17, 12:51

My first experience was quite enjoyable.Got a link to her SA profile?

EaglesSb
08-18-17, 14:26

My first experience was quite enjoyable.Us poor guys appreciate it.

Fishguy717
08-18-17, 14:44
We chatted briefly, but she blocked me. I can't even remember what she looks like. Post a pic if you have one.We were texting like gang busters, and supposed to meet the next day, then comms dark ever since. Don't know what the deal was there.

Here's a couple of pics for you.

Member #5769
08-18-17, 15:57
Got a link to her SA profile?She answered an ad I placed on CL.

ZoomLens2013
08-18-17, 16:23
We were texting like gang busters, and supposed to meet the next day, then comms dark ever since. Don't know what the deal was there.

Here's a couple of pics for you.OK, yeah, I remember that first pic. Nice tits! LOL.

MyDarkSide
08-18-17, 17:38
She answered an ad I placed on CL.Nice catch on CL!

Cjojax904
08-18-17, 17:48
I was doing great talking to a few ladies and it disappeared. I have chatted with a few who are straight up looking for a ST pay per date situation. Its slightly annoying that almost none of the women on here host but oh well.

So questions from those of you having some level of success:

1) Are you able to host without providing hotel (ie at house)?

2) Are you the one bringing up the allowance?

3) Are any of you paying a monthly allowance vs per date?

4) What are you typically paying for either arrangement?

I talked to one girl who wanted $5 K monthly allowance for 1-2 meets a week and my eyes almost popped out. Need to know if this is even worth pursuing or if the girls will eventually start meeting instead of texting.

Stunt Dick
08-18-17, 18:11
I was doing great talking to a few ladies and it disappeared. I have chatted with a few who are straight up looking for a ST pay per date situation. Its slightly annoying that almost none of the women on here host but oh well.

I talked to one girl who wanted $5 K monthly allowance for 1-2 meets a week and my eyes almost popped out. Need to know if this is even worth pursuing or if the girls will eventually start meeting instead of texting.My situation allows me to host and I have done with at least 3 ladies. A couple have been overnight dates at my house.

I bring up the allowance ahead of time.

I only pay per date. (I have found most girls are only interested in a per date arrangement, despite the flowery wording on their profiles).

I typically pay 200-300 per. (even the overnight dates).

Janus420
08-18-17, 19:06
We were texting like gang busters, and supposed to meet the next day, then comms dark ever since. Don't know what the deal was there.

Here's a couple of pics for you.She's on my "to do" list. She does have a great rack. Got anymore pics of her?

Traveler6940
08-18-17, 19:17

I talked to one girl who wanted $5 K monthly allowance for 1-2 meets a week and my eyes almost popped out. Need to know if this is even worth pursuing or if the girls will eventually start meeting instead of texting.I always host at my place. I'm single so it's not a problem. Additionally I always meet them at a restaurant for coffee or occasionally a meal and most often at night. I do this so I can control the situation and I'll drive her to my place, (taking a somewhat round about way to get there and then a different way back) we have fun and then I take her back to her car. Most girls I've done this with haven't really picked up on that, usually turned to face me as we drive and talking.

I will have worked out what I'm looking for and what she's comfortable with before we meet so I know she's a player. When we meet I discuss what I'll pay and what my terms are. I do this after we meet because sometimes the goods aren't what's advertised and I can back out if I don't like what I see.

I also ONLY now pay per meet. I've done the advance thing when I began SD a few years back, and it has NEVER worked out. Eventually you'll get stiffed so that's my policy now. Cash after the deed each time we meet. Hasn't been a problem since.

As to the rest, it's like any negotiation. She goes high, you go low, you meet in the middle and it's set. I'll often tell them I'm willing to meet more than once a week just to close the deal quickly. It give me the option to do so or just be a one and done.

There's been lots of discussion already about this so read the rest of this forum.

Traveler6940
08-18-17, 19:20
We chatted briefly, but she blocked me. I can't even remember what she looks like. Post a pic if you have one.She looks young and is young. Maybe she got cold feet, maybe you came on too strong, maybe she found a regular SD. Who knows, and who cares? There's literally hundreds of them on here. Move on and have fun. LOL.

ZoomLens2013
08-19-17, 00:25
She looks young and is young. Maybe she got cold feet, maybe you came on too strong, maybe she found a regular SD. Who knows, and who cares? There's literally hundreds of them on here. Move on and have fun. LOL.Trust me, I have my hands full, already. LOL.

Fishguy717
08-19-17, 07:12
Trust me, I have my hands full, already. LOL.I know. Not enough time in the days, not enough money in the wallet! Sometimes I get 3-4 in one day asking to meet.

ZoomLens2013
08-19-17, 10:46
I know. Not enough time in the days, not enough money in the wallet! Sometimes I get 3-4 in one day asking to meet.If only I had that kind of demand from my wife. LOL.

Member #5769
08-19-17, 12:03
Nice catch on CL!Yes, a rarity!

KDoogie
08-19-17, 12:49
I agree wholeheartedly with the sage advice provided by Traveler6940 and Stunt Dick.

I, too, am able to host, and after a quick drink or snack at a public place, bringing them back home is the best way of sealing the deal. Sometimes (particularly for the newbies), I will tell them that it is standard that they strip down and offer me a mini date (a mic check) for a nominal fee (maybe $50 or $100, depending on how hot they are). If I really want to fuck them, I will offer a bit more for an initial GFE date. I have about a 90% success rate.

Some of these gals come across in their profiles as experienced SD's who demand thousands of dollars per meeting -- but the truth is that in Jax, most of the ladies have no idea what they are doing. If you come across as being in control -- and as being knowledgeable -- you can dominate the discussion (and the relationship). I tell them the truth -- that I am an experienced SD, and that kind of an "audition" is part of the process of me determining if we will have a long-term arrangement.

I have had half a dozen SB's in the past, and am juggling several now. Keeps me young.

I always host at my place. I'm single so it's not a problem. Additionally I always meet them at a restaurant for coffee or occasionally a meal and most often at night. I do this so I can control the situation and I'll drive her to my place, (taking a somewhat round about way to get there and then a different way back) we have fun and then I take her back to her car. Most girls I've done this with haven't really picked up on that, usually turned to face me as we drive and talking.

I will have worked out what I'm looking for and what she's comfortable with before we meet so I know she's a player. When we meet I discuss what I'll pay and what my terms are. I do this after we meet because sometimes the goods aren't what's advertised and I can back out if I don't like what I see.

I also ONLY now pay per meet. I've done the advance thing when I began SD a few years back, and it has NEVER worked out. Eventually you'll get stiffed so that's my policy now. Cash after the deed each time we meet. Hasn't been a problem since.

As to the rest, it's like any negotiation. She goes high, you go low, you meet in the middle and it's set. I'll often tell them I'm willing to meet more than once a week just to close the deal quickly. It give me the option to do so or just be a one and done.

There's been lots of discussion already about this so read the rest of this forum.

FunJaxMan
08-19-17, 13:22

I talked to one girl who wanted $5 K monthly allowance for 1-2 meets a week and my eyes almost popped out. Need to know if this is even worth pursuing or if the girls will eventually start meeting instead of texting.Answers:

1. Yes, I was able to host by bringing to my place. I did for 1 time and took a little risk when no one is there at my place. Luckily neighbors are inside the home so no worries there. If you are single you are lucky LOL and bring them whenever you want. I may not do that again. I took them to hotel on many occasions and it is fun. Only problem is they will not allow checkin until 2 or 3 pm. Or else they upcharge. So it only works in afternoons. If anyone know the hotel that does not upcharge early checkin please let me know.

2. Yes I am the one bringing up allowance first. If they don't like they negotiate a little more and it worked. But there are many I rejected because they pick some random numbers above 4 bens.

3. No monthly allowance, only pay per date.

4. Around 200. But there are some who accepts 100 too but do not expect young college girls. Only once I paid 300 but that was too high on my end.

If you ask them allowance, you can expect any amount that will get you seizures LOL.

FunJaxMan
08-19-17, 13:24
Has anyone know these before? They appear they are from BP, but I may be wrong.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/566e9444-0158-4606-b09b-09a8eacfeef6

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/40ddd949-103c-4bec-866e-a576a3f6b7ae

Fishguy717
08-19-17, 13:46

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/40ddd949-103c-4bec-866e-a576a3f6b7aeHaven't seen either. Not interested in the first one, but the 2nd one isn't bad. May hit her up.

Fishguy717
08-19-17, 13:54

Well, I guess I'm the first one to say, HELL no, not at my place. LOL. About 2/3 of them I need to get a room, and the other 3rd lets me go to their place.

They usually ask. I then tell them my rates, all based on time together, how talented they are, blah blah blah.

Per Date. ALWAYS. Although there are a few that I've gotten to know over a long period of time that got extra from me when we weren't able to spend time together and they were in a tight spot. But I knew them well. They all paid it back, and I didn't go overboard with how much I gave them.

Depends on the girl, the place, and the talents. Low end for me is 150 ish, average is 200-300, and only a couple have gotten more than that. HOWEVER, it should be noted that there are plenty of chicks that I wouldn't let PAY ME to be with them. Those are the ones that would be 100 or less. I'm not interested in those, at all. So my 150 low end is for the bottom of what I would consider spending time with.

The ones I'm giving 200-300 are hotter than 95% of BP chicks. And the few that got more than that were Playboy quality, total GFE, amazing. I just don't do that often.

Also, no 'meet fees'. Yes, I did that once, and owned up to it in this thread not long ago. Never again. If they demand a fee just to meet, they can demand someone else. Plenty of fish in the sea.

SurfLax
08-19-17, 14:01

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/40ddd949-103c-4bec-866e-a576a3f6b7aeIs Marley. Longtime BP advertiser-not the best reviews.

Kma2016
08-19-17, 14:48

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/40ddd949-103c-4bec-866e-a576a3f6b7ae2nd one is a bp girl for sure. Went by Marlee I think.

MyDarkSide
08-19-17, 23:33
2nd one is a bp girl for sure. Went by Marlee I think.Picture in a hotel room with burner phone in hand LOL.

ZoomLens2013
08-20-17, 17:16
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/f5196fdf-2ae4-45ca-a80c-d236baee927d

That girl is in a pic on this ad: http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=17913323&oid=16758348. (Arm tattoo matches) Nice sob story in her SA profile, though. LOL. When I asked what part of town and she said the airport, that was a clue.

ZoomLens2013
08-20-17, 19:40
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/f0267b22-4d27-48bb-8450-6c18191a9a40

Cute little spinner. We exchanged a few messages then moved to texting. Sporadic exchanges over a few days, but enough to get a meet and greet. I met her for lunch last week. Very pleasant girl. Down to earth. She's not looking for hookups, but rather a long term arrangement. At the end of lunch, I brought up the finances. She said she wanted $2-300. I said I was at $2 per meet, and she said she would be fine with that because she liked me. (Ha!) she gave me her real number to use instead of the one thru the textme app she was using. I gave her a small donation for her time, which surprised her. A day or so later, I try to setup a meet for Friday afternoon. She agrees, but then cancels that morning. We setup another for tonight, but she canceled that one and asked for Monday AM. Seeing the writing on the wall, I ask her if she's no longer interested. After prying a little, she said that she wasn't really happy about the $2 offer, and that she also got busy. Oh well. I would have liked to enjoy her tonight while I had some free time, so she pretty much wasted that for me. Dammit. LOL.

MyDarkSide
08-21-17, 01:26

Cute little spinner. We exchanged a few messages then moved to texting. Sporadic exchanges over a few days, but enough to get a meet and greet. I met her for lunch last week. Very pleasant girl. Down to earth. She's not looking for hookups, but rather a long term arrangement. At the end of lunch, I brought up the finances. She said she wanted $2-300. I said I was at $2 per meet, and she said she would be fine with that because she liked me. (Ha!) she gave me her real number to use instead of the one thru the textme app she was using. I gave her a small donation for her time, which surprised her. A day or so later, I try to setup a meet for Friday afternoon. She agrees, but then cancels that morning. We setup another for tonight, but she canceled that one and asked for Monday AM. Seeing the writing on the wall, I ask her if she's no longer interested. After prying a little, she said that she wasn't really happy about the $2 offer, and that she also got busy. Oh well. I would have liked to enjoy her tonight while I had some free time, so she pretty much wasted that for me. Dammit. LOL.Bummer but impressed you held at $2. Funny she's met many in just a couple weeks. New profile??

NobodyWhat
08-21-17, 01:32
Bummer but impressed you held at $2. Funny she's met many in just a couple weeks. New profile??She looks a little overweight / thick idk how you people can deal with that. Looks like she updated her profile that she's "worth" more haha.

ZoomLens2013
08-21-17, 08:26
Bummer but impressed you held at $2. Funny she's met many in just a couple weeks. New profile??This was my first contact with her, as far as I know. And, yeah, I really need to keep the $$ in check, as it can easily get out of hand. I actually told her that she's more than welcome to ask for additional $, when she has the need for it, but I guess she's not into that. LOL She told me she had met another guy earlier in the week, but he totally creeped her out because of how loud and braggadocios he was.

ZoomLens2013
08-21-17, 09:54
She looks a little overweight / thick idk how you people can deal with that. Looks like she updated her profile that she's "worth" more haha.She's definitely not thick at all. I've seen her in person and I got a teaser video from her, as well.

MyDarkSide
08-21-17, 10:01
She looks a little overweight / thick idk how you people can deal with that. Looks like she updated her profile that she's "worth" more haha.Looks pretty good from here LOL. What guys are telling these girls they're worth more? Ha.

FunJaxMan
08-21-17, 10:23

Cute little spinner. We exchanged a few messages then moved to texting. Sporadic exchanges over a few days, but enough to get a meet and greet. I met her for lunch last week. Very pleasant girl. Down to earth. She's not looking for hookups, but rather a long term arrangement. At the end of lunch, I brought up the finances. She said she wanted $2-300. I said I was at $2 per meet, and she said she would be fine with that because she liked me. (Ha!) she gave me her real number to use instead of the one thru the textme app she was using. I gave her a small donation for her time, which surprised her. A day or so later, I try to setup a meet for Friday afternoon. She agrees, but then cancels that morning. We setup another for tonight, but she canceled that one and asked for Monday AM. Seeing the writing on the wall, I ask her if she's no longer interested. After prying a little, she said that she wasn't really happy about the $2 offer, and that she also got busy. Oh well. I would have liked to enjoy her tonight while I had some free time, so she pretty much wasted that for me. Dammit. LOL.I do not give money upfront when they come for meet and greet for coffee or drinks. Only negotiate per meet allowance and pay for their coffee. I had around 3 occasions where they asked money for around 40 to 50 after having coffee. I declined to pay and was serious to set up actual date. If they are real they will take it easy and come for actual date. But on 1 occasion I had an embarrassing moment. She wanted me to take to ATM and pay. I distracted her by telling BS stories and came out. Later blocked her. Now I am making clear ahead whenever I take new chic to coffee to not ask any money upfront for meet and greet.

ZoomLens2013
08-21-17, 11:46
I do not give money upfront when they come for meet and greet for coffee or drinks. Only negotiate per meet allowance and pay for their coffee. I had around 3 occasions where they asked money for around 40 to 50 after having coffee. I declined to pay and was serious to set up actual date. If they are real they will take it easy and come for actual date. But on 1 occasion I had an embarrassing moment. She wanted me to take to ATM and pay. I distracted her by telling BS stories and came out. Later blocked her. Now I am making clear ahead whenever I take new chic to coffee to not ask any money upfront for meet and greet.Just to be clear, she didn't ask for any money for a meet / greet. I did that on my own.

FunJaxMan
08-22-17, 19:29
If anyone does not have access to her pics she is Darby to just let you know.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e7a921d5-f0c9-4db1-979d-b43550d35f00

PlayTiem
08-22-17, 21:37
If anyone does not have access to her pics she is Darby to just let you know.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e7a921d5-f0c9-4db1-979d-b43550d35f00Yeah, and she's 19 now? Bahahaha.

Sicilly
08-24-17, 12:02
Yeah, and she's 19 now? Bahahaha.I did a 3 way with her and Slim / Egypt / back in the day.

QueBola
08-24-17, 13:18
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/c0b7cbcd-8a0a-4c4e-8676-b6ed75cb92ac

Chatted with her on SA, wanted $100/ meet, could not host.

Anyone have intel on this one?

D Foto
08-24-17, 17:29
Anyone seen her?

Been chatting, she's responsive but something seems not quite right, any heads up appreciated. PM is fine.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/dd4dffab-dc1e-4a67-8e76-83ea315cb622

Thanks.

FunJaxMan
08-24-17, 20:05
She needs 4 K per month.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7b555883-c029-4a9b-86b7-b82eab8f6e26

Any intel on this one? She quoted well above 3 bills.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/fcfa32ed-1f8e-4004-b61e-78d1f84911ff

D Foto
08-24-17, 23:04
So many cancelations, no shows and crazies, not to mention a possible attempt at identity theft. Anyone have anything good to say about this one?

PM is fine too.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/86eed354-5ab4-4dde-a791-8c7a511ca5ac

MrMeogi
08-25-17, 07:21
I did a 3 way with her and Slim / Egypt / back in the day.Damn I miss that ghetto ass girl. Wish she would come back to Jax, that body of hers what phenomenal and she was a great lay also, never a bad time with her.

TooDrunkToFuk
08-25-17, 11:38

She was really friendly, very cute. Seemed new. Says "dancer" in profile. I don't frequent strip clubs so anyone recognize her? I'm assuming she dances currently at a local club.I got the bug and joined SA. Like shooting fish in a barrel compared to BP. Much higher quality. Advice provided here is gold. Will be reporting soon.

Sicilly
08-25-17, 11:56
Damn I miss that ghetto ass girl. Wish she would come back to Jax, that body of hers what phenomenal and she was a great lay also, never a bad time with her.I hear ya. Even tho she claimed she wasnt, I always thought of her as a Latina / Puerto Rican type. Great body, great lips. I buttfucked her in my car with her infant right next to us. Ughhh, can't believe I did that.

Still have a vid of her mustering down on my dingus.. hmm, im a break it out right now and jerk off to it.

MrMeogi
08-25-17, 20:43
I hear ya. Even tho she claimed she wasnt, I always thought of her as a Latina / Puerto Rican type. Great body, great lips. I buttfucked her in my car with her infant right next to us. Ughhh, can't believe I did that.

Still have a vid of her mustering down on my dingus.. hmm, im a break it out right now and jerk off to it.So. You gunna share that video wit us?

Don Magic Juan
08-26-17, 02:14

Thanks! I try not to be on the "hey anyone know who this is" side, but here I am, LOL. If you check my posts, I try to only post when contributing data for the team most of the time. Thanks guys!Will try to scam the money from you with no reciprocation. But still curious if anyone's seen her at strip clubs (not my scene anymore) like wackos or flash dancers please pm me. Would like to see for myself. See related post for pics.

JTb Monger
08-26-17, 13:29
So many cancelations, no shows and crazies, not to mention a possible attempt at identity theft. Anyone have anything good to say about this one?

PM is fine too.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/86eed354-5ab4-4dde-a791-8c7a511ca5acTried to see her for two weeks but she was always or of town.

I did see "stealingpeas" for $ a couple times. She has a really cute friend and they are willing to do a threesome for a reasonable price. Just moved here from New York and only one has a car and license. Feel free to PM questions.

Janus420
08-26-17, 13:32
Tried to see her for two weeks but she was always or of town.

I did see "stealingpeas" for $ a couple times. She has a really cute friend and they are willing to do a threesome for a reasonable price. Just moved here from New York and only one has a car and license. Feel free to PM questions.Where's the link for "Stealingpeas?

JTb Monger
08-26-17, 13:39

Cute little spinner. We exchanged a few messages then moved to texting. Sporadic exchanges over a few days, but enough to get a meet and greet. I met her for lunch last week. Very pleasant girl. Down to earth. She's not looking for hookups, but rather a long term arrangement. At the end of lunch, I brought up the finances. She said she wanted $2-300. I said I was at $2 per meet, and she said she would be fine with that because she liked me. (Ha!) she gave me her real number to use instead of the one thru the textme app she was using. I gave her a small donation for her time, which surprised her. A day or so later, I try to setup a meet for Friday afternoon. She agrees, but then cancels that morning. We setup another for tonight, but she canceled that one and asked for Monday AM. Seeing the writing on the wall, I ask her if she's no longer interested. After prying a little, she said that she wasn't really happy about the $2 offer, and that she also got busy. Oh well. I would have liked to enjoy her tonight while I had some free time, so she pretty much wasted that for me. Dammit. LOL.Had dialogue around 150-2 and several meet and greet opportunities where she flakes. She later said she wanted more $ than originally discussed.

JTb Monger
08-26-17, 13:42
Where's the link for "Stealingpeas?https://seekingarrangement.com/member/566e9444-0158-4606-b09b-09a8eacfeef6 There you go-I will say that her skin is bumpy and she is probably older than 22 but she accepts a lower donation than most on SA.

JTb Monger
08-26-17, 13:56

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/88607ac0-fbf3-4d73-ae6c-8369d5e46f3aShe was hot and heavy and then just vanished. I hope she reappears when rent is due.

JTb Monger
08-26-17, 16:54
For those of you that talked sense into me and guided me away from BP to SA- thank you. Those of you that kept it a secret. Boooo! I look forward to posting some gems here soon.

KDoogie
08-26-17, 22:42

Guys -- had a promising meet and greet with this attractive lady a couple of weeks ago. However, she has been a total flake since that point, including having communications go dark and missing a few scheduled meetings. She texted me on Thursday PM saying her car was broke and she needed a ride to work at 7:30 AM. I stupidly agreed to meet her at her place across town, and of course she wouldn't answer her phone or return texts. She has stopped texting me, but I saw she was active on the site earlier today (Saturday). I don't know if she has a nose candy or other problem, but she is scattered and unreliable. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Sicilly
08-27-17, 14:54
So. You gunna share that video wit us?Awe man, you don't want to see her sucking my knobber.

Janus420
08-27-17, 14:55

Guys -- had a promising meet and greet with this attractive lady a couple of weeks ago. However, she has been a total flake since that point, including having communications go dark and missing a few scheduled meetings. She texted me on Thursday PM saying her car was broke and she needed a ride to work at 7:30 AM. I stupidly agreed to meet her at her place across town, and of course she wouldn't answer her phone or return texts. She has stopped texting me, but I saw she was active on the site earlier today (Saturday). I don't know if she has a nose candy or other problem, but she is scattered and unreliable. AVOID AVOID AVOID.While I didn't check I'm almost certain she was given a thumbs down awhile back, because I hid her profile which means there was she was someone I wasn't interested in bothering with. Move on there are so many other fish out there in the barrel. Go have fun shooting some of them.

Freda Groper
08-27-17, 17:14
Anybody seen or know anything about this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/694e1210-d1fa-4886-bf12-53d2fa0dab94

Fishguy717
08-28-17, 09:00
Anybody seen or know anything about this one?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/694e1210-d1fa-4886-bf12-53d2fa0dab94I just know she's busy with school, but not much else. We have not met yet.

Mlmlkab
08-28-17, 15:30
I just know she's busy with school, but not much else. We have not met yet.Very sweet and down to earth. Gorgeous eyes and great body. On time and very reliable too. I got busy with another SB so we lost contact. 250-300 per visit.

TooDrunkToFuk
08-28-17, 17:12
This one contacted me. Seemed TGTBT but I texted. Agreed to m&g coffee. Before I go- she asked me.

What kind of allowance do I get?

Me: we can talk over coffee-but allowance always depends on chores!

Her- I'm open minded to bee things but just want an idea of allowance.

Me- how good are you with a weed eater?

Freda Groper
08-28-17, 22:29
Very sweet and down to earth. Gorgeous eyes and great body. On time and very reliable too. I got busy with another SB so we lost contact. 250-300 per visit.That's VERY helpful!!

Don Magic Juan
08-28-17, 23:49
This one contacted me. Seemed TGTBT but I texted. Agreed to m&g coffee. Before I go- she asked me.

Me- how good are you with a weed eater?She actually texted me on the way from Tampa to Jax to meet me and asked how much allowance do "we" get. Told her I don't discuss allowance until after first meet to gauge chemistry, but gave my ballpark for previous. She countered with 300. I'm kinda turned off by instant allowance grab even before face to face. Lots of them out there. I'm a week left on my premium, it's been ok. Considering letting it lapse and sustaining my contacts I made.

Must say the experience makes it so you don't want to do BP ever again. Save up for quality.

ZoomLens2013
08-29-17, 07:35

Me- how good are you with a weed eater?http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?17487-The-Sugar-Thread-Intel-Reviews-Contacts&p=3435128#post3435128.

I never met her, but a few others gave responses to my post about her.

Horizon996
08-29-17, 14:08
She actually texted me on the way from Tampa to Jax to meet me and asked how much allowance do "we" get. Told her I don't discuss allowance until after first meet to gauge chemistry, but gave my ballpark for previous. She countered with 300. I'm kinda turned off by instant allowance grab even before face to face. Lots of them out there. I'm a week left on my premium, it's been ok. Considering letting it lapse and sustaining my contacts I made.

Must say the experience makes it so you don't want to do BP ever again. Save up for quality.She quoted me 250 each for three way with her friend. She claimed to be in Orlando but would travel to me, 2 hrs away, for that rate. In fact she just texted me this morning wanting to meet. I just haven't had the time to pull the trigger yet but, why would she drive from Orlando or Tampa to Jax and beyond? No takers down there?

Horizon996
08-29-17, 14:11
Very sweet and down to earth. Gorgeous eyes and great body. On time and very reliable too. I got busy with another SB so we lost contact. 250-300 per visit.I had been chatting with her as well but I don't think she was able to host. Was that the same experience for you?

ZoomLens2013
08-29-17, 16:46
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/85b0c373-7f68-4bd5-8a2d-bab71d5d35b9

I messaged this girl a week prior to her finally responding. We had really friendly texts for the last couple of days and had a M&G lunch setup for this afternoon. Last contact from her happened 45 minutes before the scheduled time. No contact from her since then. She has blocked me on SA (or deactivated her acct). Here are her profile pics, which at this point I believe are TGTBT.

LaxMan11
08-29-17, 17:15

Me- how good are you with a weed eater?She is traveling with her friend in the pictures. Asked her how much for the two of them and she said $400 each. I just laughed. And said hard pass.

Freda Groper
08-29-17, 18:33

I messaged this girl a week prior to her finally responding. We had really friendly texts for the last couple of days and had a M&G lunch setup for this afternoon. Last contact from her happened 45 minutes before the scheduled time. No contact from her since then. She has blocked me on SA (or deactivated her acct). Here are her profile pics, which at this point I believe are TGTBT.These chicks man- exchanging their mind is one thing but ghosting you and blocking you- what BS.

Mlmlkab
08-29-17, 19:54

I messaged this girl a week prior to her finally responding. We had really friendly texts for the last couple of days and had a M&G lunch setup for this afternoon. Last contact from her happened 45 minutes before the scheduled time. No contact from her since then. She has blocked me on SA (or deactivated her acct). Here are her profile pics, which at this point I believe are TGTBT.I just checked. She is still active!

Mlmlkab
08-29-17, 19:55
I had been chatting with her as well but I don't think she was able to host. Was that the same experience for you?Yes, I hosted. She was very responsive from the first time we met.

Member #5589
08-29-17, 21:15

I messaged this girl a week prior to her finally responding. We had really friendly texts for the last couple of days and had a M&G lunch setup for this afternoon. Last contact from her happened 45 minutes before the scheduled time. No contact from her since then. She has blocked me on SA (or deactivated her acct). Here are her profile pics, which at this point I believe are TGTBT.So, I guess she blocked you!

Traveler6940
08-29-17, 22:13
She quoted me 250 each for three way with her friend. She claimed to be in Orlando but would travel to me, 2 hrs away, for that rate. In fact she just texted me this morning wanting to meet. I just haven't had the time to pull the trigger yet but, why would she drive from Orlando or Tampa to Jax and beyond? No takers down there?I've set up 4 meets with her and she's flaked every time. That was when she was in Orlando. I can't imagine she's more reliable being farther away in Tampa. That being said, she's persistent though and we stay in regular contact every few days. I'm busy with my LTA here in Jax and so I'm not inclined to schedule time to meet with her again, take off from the office to get stood up by a *****. We talked just this last weekend, and I was again under the impression she was here in Jax and we set a time to meet, I quoted her $200 each and then suddenly she had something come up. But then she's back contacting me again today. Just a bit too flaky for me and with all the trim here in Jax seriously, why waste time with her? Clearly a YMMV, or "to each their own".

Traveler6940
08-29-17, 22:17

I messaged this girl a week prior to her finally responding. We had really friendly texts for the last couple of days and had a M&G lunch setup for this afternoon. Last contact from her happened 45 minutes before the scheduled time. No contact from her since then. She has blocked me on SA (or deactivated her acct). Here are her profile pics, which at this point I believe are TGTBT.What was she quoting? Did you give her a lower price, because maybe that's why she bailed? These chicks are flighty as hell. Finding a reliable one is difficult. Of course it's the "finding" part that's all the fun! LOL.

MyDarkSide
08-29-17, 22:26
So, I guess she blocked you!Looks that way as she's still on. BTW, anyone know the difference between "The user's account has been deactivated" vs "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active" See both messages for different babies.

MyDarkSide
08-29-17, 22:29
.... she's persistent though and we stay in regular contact every few days.She's been texting me every other day to meet. Haven't responded.

Fishguy717
08-30-17, 05:49
Looks that way as she's still on. BTW, anyone know the difference between "The user's account has been deactivated" vs "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active" See both messages for different babies.I remember those pics from before, but don't remember her former handle. I don't remember what happened, but we never met. I definitely remember the pics, maybe from 6-8 months ago, but she was using a different name then.

ZoomLens2013
08-30-17, 07:08
What was she quoting? Did you give her a lower price, because maybe that's why she bailed? These chicks are flighty as hell. Finding a reliable one is difficult. Of course it's the "finding" part that's all the fun! LOL.We never discussed money. Not once. She didn't bring it up and I didn't either. It was casual chat, for the most part, and we were only meeting for lunch. Maybe she was hoping I'd bring it up, which I would have at lunch. I even had a little cash with me for her time, which is how I do it. She missed out. LOL.

TroublePlay
08-30-17, 08:17
Looks that way as she's still on. BTW, anyone know the difference between "The user's account has been deactivated" vs "Unable to send a message as user is no longer active" See both messages for different babies.I would love to know the answer to that question. Sometimes the SB disappears for a time. So knowing whether you are specifically being blocked, (almost always a mystery,) and whether they have gone away for just a time is good to know.

Sicilly
08-30-17, 10:51
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2cbadcda-9737-49e4-86b6-62967fd28942

My guess is somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Sicilly
08-30-17, 14:23
Alanis1.

30, Saint Augustine, Florida, United States.

Me about an hour ago.

So, talk to me.

Alanis1 22 minutes ago.

Find me and we there can communicate.

Please write to me on Pouneka@gmail.com.

Me 14 minutes ago.

Do you want to call me?

Alanis1 11 minutes ago.

I would want that you there wrote to me there it will be more convenient to communicate with you! .

Me 10 minutes ago.

Why can you not call on telephone? Or text? Or use KiK? Or snachat?

Alanis1 2 minutes ago.

Sorry. There is no phone. On it I also speak let's start communicate there and then I will fish we will look! .

Me.

I can buy you a phone.

Delivered.

MyDarkSide
08-30-17, 14:24
I would love to know the answer to that question. Sometimes the SB disappears for a time. So knowing whether you are specifically being blocked, (almost always a mystery,) and whether they have gone away for just a time is good to know.One can always make a separate profile to see if being blocked. (Or post link here and we'll laughingly tell you ha.) Not an issue here. Just find it weird I see two different SA notices. "Has been deactivated " vs "no longer active" (I think the first note type appears when attempting to delete account.).

Sicilly
08-30-17, 14:34
Me 12 minutes ago.

I can buy you a phone.

Alanis1 2 minutes ago.

No, to me on it I very will be not dexterous perhaps I will refuse from п1086;1076;1088;1072;1082;1072; Sorry.

Looks like the Russian alphabet doesnt work here.

TooDrunkToFuk
08-30-17, 16:58
With a thermonuclear warhead- pointed at a pond.

The amount of absolutely jaw-dropping ass for the taking on this website for two hundred bucks a visit is mind-boggling to say the least.

I like to flirt and joke around a little bit and let them know that I'm not just some dumbass. Running the game is much more fun than BP girls because they can't hold a conversation longer than they hold jizz in their mouth.

Even the hot ones will do a one off if they think you are cool and funny.

Sure- if I need a nut and I only have $60- then I have a few bo numbers to call. But to have a beer and talk and fuck a college girl with no neck tats and no drugs is so fucking amazing I can't imagine ever going back into the shithole places ill once did for 100. Jesus- I almost feel sorry for the dumb bastards still on BP!

Sure I'm going to be emaciated like Angelina jolie and broke as her adopted baby's daddy- but I'm happy.

Be safe my brothers! Carry on! Life is good!

JohnSmith1855
08-30-17, 17:40
Actually if you take a look at the profile and look just a little bit down you will notice where it says recent location and it says Russia. I have noticed this for quite some time and if it does not say United States I avoid for I know that more than likely they are fake.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/2cbadcda-9737-49e4-86b6-62967fd28942

My guess is somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Cjojax904
08-31-17, 00:43
I've set up 4 meets with her and she's flaked every time. That was when she was in Orlando. I can't imagine she's more reliable being farther away in Tampa. That being said, she's persistent though and we stay in regular contact every few days. I'm busy with my LTA here in Jax and so I'm not inclined to schedule time to meet with her again, take off from the office to get stood up by a *****. We talked just this last weekend, and I was again under the impression she was here in Jax and we set a time to meet, I quoted her $200 each and then suddenly she had something come up. But then she's back contacting me again today. Just a bit too flaky for me and with all the trim here in Jax seriously, why waste time with her? Clearly a YMMV, or "to each their own".I talked to this one to set up a time because she said she was actually staying in Jax, had to reschedule. Texted two days later saying she was in Jax. Said I didn't have time for a date but maybe we could meet for coffee to make sure we gelled. She actually asked what allowance she would get for the coffee meet. I ignored her after that. A week later she texted again but gave up after I didn't respond. Waste.

FunJaxMan
08-31-17, 08:44

Me- how good are you with a weed eater?She also contacted me and agreed for 200 at hotel. When time came to meet she said she had a friend and there is no hotel. She needs 600 so that they can come to my place. Now I blocked her.

Mlmlkab
08-31-17, 14:08
She also contacted me and agreed for 200 at hotel. When time came to meet she said she had a friend and there is no hotel. She needs 600 so that they can come to my place. Now I blocked her.You have not missed anything and saved your money and time. We met like 2 months ago when she claimed that she was in Jacksonville. She is very obese and at least 100 lbs over what she looks in her pictures. Horrible skills. Way far from being TGTBT! LOL.

I learned my lesson the hard way. Live and learn and stay safe!

TooDrunkToFuk
08-31-17, 16:46
She also contacted me and agreed for 200 at hotel. When time came to meet she said she had a friend and there is no hotel. She needs 600 so that they can come to my place. Now I blocked her.She won't leave me alone. I made a rookie mistake and gave her my phone # before vetting her out- Guess she wants to show me what she can do with a weed eater!

In other news- I can confirm that short stack goddess is real. To the point- and better than advertised. $$ for a no rush BBBJ-CFS at her apt off Atlantic. Without sounding like some frat house fan-boy. If you ever wanted to see that hot cheerleader from your college days looking at you with big blue eyes while she swallows the pipe and then see her bite her lip in ecstacy moaning sounds of pleasure while she's riding you. This is your chance-.

I'm only sharing because I know damn well I'm too old and too poor to keep a 20 year old filly in my yard by herself. She's damn near flawless- no baby damage-no drugs tats or sores of any kind-and just a laid back sweetheart. Treat her well. She's a gem.

Be safe gents. As you were.

Fishguy717
08-31-17, 21:00
She won't leave me alone. I made a rookie mistake and gave her my phone # before vetting her out- Guess she wants to show me what she can do with a weed eater!

In other news- I can confirm that short stack goddess is real. To the point- and better than advertised. $$ for a no rush BBBJ-CFS at her apt off Atlantic. Without sounding like some frat house fan-boy. If you ever wanted to see that hot cheerleader from your college days looking at you with big blue eyes while she swallows the pipe and then see her bite her lip in ecstacy moaning sounds of pleasure while she's riding you. This is your chance-.

I'm only sharing because I know damn well I'm too old and too poor to keep a 20 year old filly in my yard by herself. She's damn near flawless- no baby damage-no drugs tats or sores of any kind-and just a laid back sweetheart. Treat her well. She's a gem.

Be safe gents. As you were.She's cute, and a nice rack and ass, but her place sucks. You can get her for less than 2 bills, too. I have on more than one occasion. If she had a nice place with no dogs and cats, I'd give her more.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-01-17, 01:02
She's cute, and a nice rack and ass, but her place sucks. You can get her for less than 2 bills, too. I have on more than one occasion. If she had a nice place with no dogs and cats, I'd give her more.You mean her dog didn't lick your bunghole while you pounded her out? Just put a little peanut butter on there next time. You forget all about the dirty bed and cat urine smell.

And definitely don't let her turn on the black light.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-02-17, 09:22
Skarletth31 offered 2 $ for a visit at her place out at the beach. Neptune I think. Looks amazing and chatting was easy.

Simplysweet 30 asked for 5 $ but likes to be tied up- reminds me of that joke - "my wife told me she wants to be tied up to the bed and I can do whatever I want -- so I tied her up. And went and played golf" -- would love tip get her down lowr but not sure how to to that without being insulting. She looks super hot.

Lonely and lovely 2 is sweet girl. Has a cute baby. Lives in wacross. Ga. Very sweet. She was my first visit. Not a P2P. I got a little hung up on the cute kid and had to bail. The heart strings being yanked a little too hard.

Another pine I won't mention brought up the fact that anal makes her squirt in our initial conversation. I think I found a winner!

Ldy marmalade is a dancer and definitely up for P2P. I think prior report said $$. 5 but other Girls look hotter and sound less expensive.

Just a foreign. Looks exotic and hard body- quoted $$.5.

Traveler6940
09-02-17, 10:17
You mean her dog didn't lick your bunghole while you pounded her out? Just put a little peanut butter on there next time. You forget all about the dirty bed and cat urine smell.

And definitely don't let her turn on the black light.Actually you pay double for that in Vegas! Don't ask me how I know. AHEM!

But seriously, you two have confused XOXOXJESSI (who this thread started about, and is totally thumbs down experience) and SHORTSTACKGODDESS (who is a thumbs up).

TooDrunkToFuk
09-02-17, 11:20
Actually you pay double for that in Vegas! Don't ask me how I know. AHEM!

But seriously, you two have confused XOXOXJESSI (who this thread started about, and is totally thumbs down experience) and SHORTSTACKGODDESS (who is a thumbs up).Yes.

Shortstack goddess is great but has an unappealing incall room. Area isn't bad- just her room.

Other girl is to be avoided.

Going forward. I will keep to only one girl per post.

Unbelievable hotness appearing every day. God bless America!

TooDrunkToFuk
09-02-17, 13:49
The drug addled skull mutants on BP are unlikely to produce this type pf exchange.

No names until little elvis tires of her- but she's a power MILF.

She and I are going to go drink beer and eat wings and watch the gator Michigan game. She lives very close by.

I said I'm glad you don't live out in BFE. Her response? "Butt fucking- love it- Egypt, not so much".

Me- - "waiter? CHECK please. This young lady needs a firm spanking amd it would be disruptive to do it here in the restaurant".

Her- "LOL- though it is a true story. Anal makes me squirt!

Me- "Pray tell--just how am I supposed to make it through the entire game without thinking about fucking you in the ass and licking up your squirting pussy juice? Huh? TELL ME how! Next you'll be telling me you're not going to wear any underwear, and you'll be asking me to lick your fingers."

Her-- "I never wear panties. So I probably wouldn't tell you that. It should just be assumed."

I love SA.

I haven't got shit done at work in almost a week- but what a weeks its been! Wish me luck-- that she's not Kaitlyn Jenner.

Fishguy717
09-02-17, 15:10
I was interested in Skarlett a month or two ago, until a monger posted a less than glowing review on her, don't even remember what it said, don't feel like searching for it. Just know I dropped my efforts on her after reading it.

Simplysweet30 is my ATF that I reported about a couple of months ago when I let you guys in on her. She is the best of all I've ever had, and is that way every single time. But you're going to have to start on the high side. If she gets to know you, it may drop, but not before that. We've been seeing each other over 4 years now. I am totally in lust with her.

Ldy Marmalade is fun, and 2. 4, but I got a little tired of her epic orgasms, usually 6-8 during an hour session. Great eraser heads though, currently the best I know of.

Just a foreign sent me more pics, figured out she's bigger than I prefer. But she is attractive. She's been trying to get me to come see her for a while, but there's just too much choice ass available to lower the standards, IMHO.

Skarletth31 offered 2 $ for a visit at her place out at the beach. Neptune I think. Looks amazing and chatting was easy.

Simplysweet 30 asked for 5 $ but likes to be tied up- reminds me of that joke - "my wife told me she wants to be tied up to the bed and I can do whatever I want -- so I tied her up. And went and played golf" -- would love tip get her down lowr but not sure how to to that without being insulting. She looks super hot.

Lonely and lovely 2 is sweet girl. Has a cute baby. Lives in wacross. Ga. Very sweet. She was my first visit. Not a P2P. I got a little hung up on the cute kid and had to bail. The heart strings being yanked a little too hard.

Another pine I won't mention brought up the fact that anal makes her squirt in our initial conversation. I think I found a winner!

Ldy marmalade is a dancer and definitely up for P2P. I think prior report said $$. 5 but other Girls look hotter and sound less expensive.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-03-17, 00:24
This one is the self professed anal squirter. Didn't find out in person. Initial meet. She's got a beautiful face. Huge naturally appearing cans- with the concomitant torso. I'm a leg & ass man so it was lost on me. In person convo was far less interesting. She didn't look at me when I was talking. She's probably a riot in the sack. And probably no additional donation required if you feed her- but might take more time than its worth.

Traveler6940
09-03-17, 10:27
I know she was spoken about I can't find the post.I'd buy that for 3 bills again, and one of the few IMO who is worth it. She LOVES sex, very hot and very friendly.

Traveler6940
09-03-17, 10:29

Been chatting w / this one. Planning for a meet next week. She's been trying to sell me a video of herself, which I declined a few times. Pushy little thing! LOL She says she lives at the beaches. She can't host now, but said she can at some point in Sept. When briefly chatted back in June, (her comms went dark, then) I told her my budget was $$, and she didn't scoff. I've not brought it up again, so we'll see. I'll update if the meet actually happens.Following up on this one. What's the final report?

ZoomLens2013
09-03-17, 13:22
Following up on this one. What's the final report?I had a chance to meet her two weeks ago. She apparently had a hotel room at JTB /95, since her job was having a conference. I didn't end up going, though. I Had other stuff come up. She was agreeable to $$, though.

ZoomLens2013
09-03-17, 13:26
https://seekingarrangement.com/member/5e08263a-c0ac-45f3-90c8-27ad0a31d430

Don't bother with this one. It's a scammer profile. We were texting and she wants me to send her three $50 iTunes cards before we even meet. Scammer.

Sicilly
09-03-17, 16:37
This one is the self professed anal squirter. Didn't find out in person. Initial meet. She's got a beautiful face. Huge naturally appearing cans- with the concomitant torso. I'm a leg & ass man so it was lost on me. In person convo was far less interesting. She didn't look at me when I was talking. She's probably a riot in the sack. And probably no additional donation required if you feed her- but might take more time than its worth.She's BIG and not that pretty. But hey, different strokes for different folks as they say.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-03-17, 18:33

Be safe gents. As you were.By request. Here are the links.

Lonely and lovely 2.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e863b709-76c3-4cb4-95c3-541dba8a54b6

She's not a ppv or p2 p at all. But maybe one of you young studs can crack the nut.

Ldymarmalde50.

She's a dance instructor. Definitely ppv- see prior reports. I think used to be marmalade something.

Skarletth31.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6be3e774-1795-4f16-8d47-0760123fd372

Can't find prior reviews. Any update would be appreciated.

Milesofsmiles17.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7a06799d-220c-40a0-90c0-191878135d3a

Apparently loves anal. But unappealing otherwise. I didn't even ask for quote on p2 p- not my type. Doubt it would be much, if anything. She went out of her way to talk about how great of a fuck she is.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-03-17, 21:15
Hypothesis- fat girls on SA will make an initial "donation" for an initial meeting with a sugar daddy.

Due to over-budget expenditures in the hot chick SA arena- I have opened a new study to determine if desperate girls on sa will act in a similar fashion to the desperate guys on SA present company excluded, of course.

If hard up guys are willing to donate 50 bucks as a good-faith showing just to meet with a hot chick, it stands to reason that the less desirable AKA fat girls will make a similar good faith donation in the form of some knob slobbering.

This experiment will be conducted in accordance with only the highest International scientific standards. However, in deference to my good and loyal brother's here, I will publish the results for you before submitting my scholarly thesis for publication and conferral of any postgraduate degree.

As you were.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-04-17, 00:33
Wow- someone needs to toftt on this one and get the HOOK UP!!

Probably one of you self proclaimed hot guys -- so she doesn't have to suffer too much with one of us old hairy guys with a gut-.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/85b96351-9eb3-9e97-a30f-c833a9b1dafa

RWarNmsn69
09-04-17, 01:15
By request. Here are the links.

Lonely and lovely 2.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e863b709-76c3-4cb4-95c3-541dba8a54b6

She's not a ppv or p2 p at all. But maybe one of you young studs can crack the nut.

Ldymarmalde50.

She's a dance instructor. Definitely ppv- see prior reports. I think used to be marmalade something.

Skarletth31.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6be3e774-1795-4f16-8d47-0760123fd372

Can't find prior reviews. Any update would be appreciated.

Milesofsmiles17.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7a06799d-220c-40a0-90c0-191878135d3a

Apparently loves anal. But unappealing otherwise. I didn't even ask for quote on p2 p- not my type. Doubt it would be much, if anything. She went out of her way to talk about how great of a fuck she is.Thanks for the links because you're absolutely correct in that SA search sucks! Even using the wildcard (you still can't find anything with consistency.

Safe mongering and sugaring!

ZoomLens2013
09-04-17, 07:55
There's been a fairly recent discussion on the expectation of a M&G donation. I am one of those "hard up's" that you reference, although I wouldn't call myself that based on the number of these girls that regularly want my money. (2 of them are in your recent list) LOL I have no problem with compensating these girls for their time, and I actually have regular, no-sex lunch dates with a few, just because I enjoy doing it. These girls have real feelings and human value, and they'd like to be treated as such. I don't believe that I'm any better than they are, just because I'm the "provider" in this situation. (Yeah, I know I'm among the wrong audience to be speaking like this.).

To your hypothesis, I have nothing to contribute. I try to avoid heavier girls, except for one in particular who holds a special place in my history. .

Good luck!

Hypothesis- fat girls on SA will make an initial "donation" for an initial meeting with a sugar daddy.

Due to over-budget expenditures in the hot chick SA arena- I have opened a new study to determine if desperate girls on sa will act in a similar fashion to the desperate guys on SA present company excluded, of course.

If hard up guys are willing to donate 50 bucks as a good-faith showing just to meet with a hot chick, it stands to reason that the less desirable AKA fat girls will make a similar good faith donation in the form of some knob slobbering.

This experiment will be conducted in accordance with only the highest International scientific standards. However, in deference to my good and loyal brother's here, I will publish the results for you before submitting my scholarly thesis for publication and conferral of any postgraduate degree.

As you were.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-04-17, 08:30
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

TooDrunkToFuk
09-05-17, 08:21
These two were all excited to meet until I mentioned that I don't buy gift cards and don't oay for an initial visit. I'm investing- they are the portfolio. I get to look at the prospectus before I buy the stock.

Sometimes I wonder how some of these girls passed intro to securities class. Must not have been a top tier mba program. Unknown of stripper but hard to tell from the tatt on the web of the hand what sororoty she was in.

First pic.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ac1edd99-6a66-42dd-9eaf-d1aaec4334fc

Second- peaches- clearly stripper.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/33c82cf9-29af-4d5b-8d7a-d01ecadbb76b

Jaunty Plow
09-05-17, 13:21
First one also has a BP ad.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-alone-and-naked/18329228

These two were all excited to meet until I mentioned that I don't buy gift cards and don't oay for an initial visit. I'm investing- they are the portfolio. I get to look at the prospectus before I buy the stock.

Sometimes I wonder how some of these girls passed intro to securities class. Must not have been a top tier mba program. Unknown of stripper but hard to tell from the tatt on the web of the hand what sororoty she was in.

First pic.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ac1edd99-6a66-42dd-9eaf-d1aaec4334fc

Second- peaches- clearly stripper.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/33c82cf9-29af-4d5b-8d7a-d01ecadbb76b

ZoomLens2013
09-05-17, 16:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

KramerCostanza
09-05-17, 20:42
First one also has a BP ad.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-alone-and-naked/18329228I did not respond to this, bad vibe and I hate painted on eyebrows. I edited the phone number so I don't get in trouble on here, but you mongers get the idea.

Her:

SouthernClass91 6 days ago.

Hey, hope you're having a great weekend so far!

Time is valuable, so I never waste any. I prefer to bypass sending long messages or texts attempting to get to know someone. I'd much rather get together and see what possibilities may arise.

If you're available, let's get together today and enjoy ourselves.

I'm open to a per meeting allowance while we're getting to know one another and figure out what works best for us. Text me *8892 and let's have the time of our lives!

TooDrunkToFuk
09-06-17, 22:05
I can't imagine going back to BP and paying $. 2 or more for a rushed 30 min of BBBJ and cfs.

I just spent 2+ glorious hours with a beautiful 31 yo brunette nurse I met on sa. Chatted online then offered my #- she texted and we flirted and chatted for an afternoon-then she came to the batcave- a vacant but furnished seasonal rental property. Total GFE- dfk- very laid back.

She provided stellar BBFS -daty. Msog- very vocal. Would have stayed as long as I wanted but I had a gig-.

She asked for $. 8 And I tipped her. 2 extra. No prepaid card m&g- no stripper drugs or drama.

Not sharing bc now she's my atf.

I know one of her frowns is on sa too. I'll let ypu know if she's taking referrals.

As you were gents. Live long and prosper.

ZoomLens2013
09-07-17, 14:32
Why'all be sure to check your Filtered messages folder on SA, if you have one setup. There are SB's from South Florida passing through Jax, looking for hookups. I've been hit up twice, already.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-07-17, 15:25
This one is off the chain- up from Lauderdale-.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/04a462f0-017e-dd0e-16b3-e7ebdc05e7fa

Obviously on tv- bangin body- I just asked for donation- I'm tapped out but one of you guys needs to rock it and tell us about it-.

I threw out 200 for a visit-.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-07-17, 19:31
This one is off the chain- up from Lauderdale-.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/04a462f0-017e-dd0e-16b3-e7ebdc05e7fa

Obviously on tv- bangin body- I just asked for donation- I'm tapped out but one of you guys needs to rock it and tell us about it-.

I threw out 200 for a visit-.She countered at 300.

Seriously- I have to keep some cash for hurricane supplies.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-07-17, 19:37
I can almost smell the pastrami. .

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/f4dfdcab-db0b-6939-409e-783b86578f67

ZoomLens2013
09-07-17, 20:18

This 19 yo wants $300.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-07-17, 20:25
Why'all be sure to check your Filtered messages folder on SA, if you have one setup. There are SB's from South Florida passing through Jax, looking for hookups. I've been hit up twice, already.https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e3386600-0bd9-4b3f-8cd6-2200256e3e1b

Freda Groper
09-08-17, 09:31
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e3386600-0bd9-4b3f-8cd6-2200256e3e1bI've seen her before and would again. She used to occasionally advertise on BP in Tampa.

She's a nice chick too- real bubbly personality. I would think 220-300 would get you where you want to be.

Freda Groper
09-08-17, 09:33

This 19 yo wants $300.I was going to say, if she was hot, maybe you could barter her some bottled water for a BBBJ- one extra bottle to rinse her mouth out after.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-08-17, 11:00
BP girls on SA-- looking for premium price for regular gas.

This is Angel baby- veteran BP. Safe but been rode very hard.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/17cb7247-bb30-eca2-e25a-24f374510b31

Kassidy- 10 pounds of tits in a 5 pound bag. Supposedly cool but def a BP veteran.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/6c63cd2e-0620-4d5a-a1a4-1b616eedf5a5

TooDrunkToFuk
09-08-17, 11:09
Ashton from BP is on SA- the pictures are really her- but sadly not any time recently. This is incredibly sad guys. She is a gorgeous girl. But on the candy bad. The horse. Had an hr visit with her a few weeks ago. She's the definition of a spinner- thin and can spin on your pole from cg to rcg like a champion. Tight. If she looked like the attached. I or someone else would have taken her off the market long ago.

But the needle and spoon takes them all down eventually. Heartbreaking. For her kids sale.

I hope she's got the constitution of Keith Richards. Be safe brothers.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d014291f-a209-4413-8fdf-f05929cdfe16

Jbo Jonas
09-09-17, 00:43
Hey fellas, I started getting this message this evening about 2 FA (2 factor authentication) being down on SA? Any of you guys use that? Its where it texts you a code to your monger phone to enter as a password to login to the site. I simply can't login at all now and I was in the middle of scheduling a date when it broke!

Oh and by the way, thank you all for recommending the site. I'm a former member here at USA, used to shop BP often, hit the SWan scene for a bit, then I retired for a few years ago (deactivated acct) and now I'm back. All because of your raving reviews of this wallet breaking website My experiences so far have been great.

ZoomLens2013
09-09-17, 20:09
Hey fellas, I started getting this message this evening about 2 FA (2 factor authentication) being down on SA? Any of you guys use that? Its where it texts you a code to your monger phone to enter as a password to login to the site. I simply can't login at all now and I was in the middle of scheduling a date when it broke!
I don't use that feature. I don't use it anywhere else, either. I tried it on Gmail at one point, but turned it off. Always seemed to be a hassle to setup and use. I was probably doing something wrong. LOL.

Janus420
09-09-17, 21:35
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/abdebd77-9c12-48d7-8045-ea903f035c05

Blonde, blue eyed sorority girl looking for you.

PT Monger
09-09-17, 22:28

Blonde, blue eyed sorority girl looking for you.Too young for my blood though. Just wish we had a better supply of grown up honeys like Dallas, LA, Miami etc.

TomCat4871
09-09-17, 22:58
If you like milfy goodness you should take a tour of Tampa.

That region has the largest supply of 30/40+ ladies in the state.

There probably are a couple of 50 somethings that knock most of jax out of the water.

Too young for my blood though. Just wish we had a better supply of grown up honeys like Dallas, LA, Miami etc.

ZoomLens2013
09-10-17, 12:00

Blonde, blue eyed sorority girl looking for you."Last Active June 14, 2017".

KDoogie
09-10-17, 12:23
There was a young SB wannabe who was active on the SA site, although she seems to have dropped off a bit now: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/27344610-da0e-485d-a46a-5368709326ea (goes by the name of Safelove 98).

In any event, she also dabbles in porn, going by the name of Ginger Bond. You can see some solo action here: https://www.**********.com/studio/82493/vw-productions/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/DisplayOrder-asc/Limit10.

Enjoy!

KDoogie
09-12-17, 12:53
Anybody have any intl on this one? She is messaging me madly, saying she desperately needs help. I had an initial note from her 3-4 weeks ago saying that she needed $'s, or she was goin to jail. Now it's that she doesn't have any $ for food or gas. Any info is appreciated.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/73a39f1a-b5e2-45ae-a074-26b2d861cae8

ZoomLens2013
09-12-17, 13:11
Anybody have any intl on this one? She is messaging me madly, saying she desperately needs help. I had an initial note from her 3-4 weeks ago saying that she needed $'s, or she was goin to jail. Now it's that she doesn't have any $ for food or gas. Any info is appreciated.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/73a39f1a-b5e2-45ae-a074-26b2d861cae8TOFTT, man! LOL.

Fishguy717
09-12-17, 14:35

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/73a39f1a-b5e2-45ae-a074-26b2d861cae8She was always after me as well, but really wanted money offline. When I told her once, "I'm ready, where are you. I'll meet you right now. " She bailed.

Sned1
09-12-17, 15:08
She's trying it with me now, saying she's in walmart parking lot on monument.

She was always after me as well, but really wanted money offline. When I told her once, "I'm ready, where are you. I'll meet you right now. " She bailed.

Sned1
09-12-17, 15:36
I had the same experience, comms dark after declining to send money. Reported her on SA.

TooDrunkToFuk
09-12-17, 17:00

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/73a39f1a-b5e2-45ae-a074-26b2d861cae8Cute girl, she called with some sob story about her son was out of medicine blah blah blah I flipped her 40 bucks just because I'm a nice guy but I think she's just a scammer. Too much drama not enough action.