PDA

View Full Version : French GFE

Yes808
06-30-15, 03:21
For all provider from www.frenchgfevip.com.

Yes808
06-30-15, 03:33
Sampled her tonight.

She's a blonde about 5. 4 tall, mid twenties, very nice girl, petite / spinner with tiny clean pussy, small perky tits and good size bubble butt.

Menu: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS (what ever position you wish) MSOG.

First I came in her pussy, second I face fucked her and end with HJ.

June 30th her last day here on Maui.

PM me for more detail.

John.

Little Dickie
01-04-16, 13:54
I don't know what happened to frenchgfe. Their website has been down since September, and they haven't logged into p411 since then. Haven't heard anything about them since the summer. No frenchgfe girls in Hawai since summer. However looks like some of the girls may be back either as independents or another agency. Coralie and Chloe (both formerly of frenchgfe) will be heading to Waikiki and Maui in a couple weeks. Coralie has some reviews here on usasg, as well as ter, and has been in Hawaii before. I don't think Chloe was in Hawaii before.

http://www.coraliefrench.com

Yes808
01-04-16, 15:41
Mahalo LD,

I received PM from Coralie.

Schedule for Maui: Jan 24 to 27.

Donation: 325 / hr.

John.

I don't know what happened to frenchgfe. Their website has been down since September, and they haven't logged into p411 since then. Haven't heard anything about them since the summer. No frenchgfe girls in Hawai since summer. However looks like some of the girls may be back either as independents or another agency. Coralie and Chloe (both formerly of frenchgfe) will be heading to Waikiki and Maui in a couple weeks. Coralie has some reviews here on usasg, as well as ter, and has been in Hawaii before. I don't think Chloe was in Hawaii before.

http://www.coraliefrench.com

Yes808
01-13-16, 14:44
Postponed to March.

Mahalo LD,

I received PM from Coralie.

Schedule for Maui: Jan 24 to 27.

Donation: 325 / hr.

John.

NahMayne666
03-08-16, 11:37
Postponed to March.Any update on this?