PDA

View Full Version : Anything in Zanesville??

Trophytime
06-26-15, 10:25
I was on an assignment in Zanesville two summers ago and the streetwalker action was amazing.

Saw alicia sweet there a couple times last summer.

Was back earlier this year and it was totally dead.

Would like to go back but it's a little far if nothing going on.

Is anyone doing any good?

TT.

Drakula
07-20-15, 18:43
I was on an assignment in Zanesville two summers ago and the streetwalker action was amazing.

TT.Several WSW early to mid 30's, dark hair. Both pretty buzzed on putnam near ice cream parlor. Fair amt of LEO too. None on pine / luck area. About 1130 pm. Drak.

HoeHound
07-27-15, 07:21

TT.I don't even try the established routes anymore. Just seems useless and my uncle seems to be working hard on the weekends I stroll. I have been having this dream if I drive around on 6th and 7th avenue and stay between the 2 hotels after 1000 pm on the weekend I have better luck. In my dream I noticed a handler that sits at the traveler inn in case someone would get out of hand. BP seems use less to me as well alot of spam. Heard threw the channels that the itailian hottie who posts she is 26 but really 42 is so so but not my type so never tried it.