PDA

View Full Version : Massage

BigBass19
06-26-15, 04:07
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-professional-skills/5087830

I called the number and was very nervous about this one. Called the other day and gave me one address. This went to a hotel with a spa and thought it might be the spa. Didn't have time that night so I called again when I had time. They gave me another address. I drove around the location a few times to make sure nothing was out of sorts. I decided to go in. Met at the door by a good looking Asian that spoke nooo English. Hard to communicate but she knew one phrase. I was running short on time and asked for a 30 min massage. Allowed all roaming and anything was on the table. $ for 30 and was satisfied. Horrible massage so if you want a good back rub forget it. Have a feeling there are plenty of others and not just this one so another one might give better service. Over all it she had a nice body, good ending but bad massage. Not a bad option for a quick time and later hours then most.

Eugene West
06-26-15, 06:57
Me too. Luv to have another choice in snh. But the address she gave me was a m o t e l six. Not sure I can do that Luv to have a taste of this young egg roll but I'm not comfy at this location.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-professional-skills/5087830

I called the number and was very nervous about this one. Called the other day and gave me one address. This went to a hotel with a spa and thought it might be the spa. Didn't have time that night so I called again when I had time. They gave me another address. I drove around the location a few times to make sure nothing was out of sorts. I decided to go in. Met at the door by a good looking Asian that spoke nooo English. Hard to communicate but she knew one phrase. I was running short on time and asked for a 30 min massage. Allowed all roaming and anything was on the table. $ for 30 and was satisfied. Horrible massage so if you want a good back rub forget it. Have a feeling there are plenty of others and not just this one so another one might give better service. Over all it she had a nice body, good ending but bad massage. Not a bad option for a quick time and later hours then most..