PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Wanttoknow67
06-12-16, 07:02
Craigslist is almost all spam. We all know that. I found this extremely funny.

I clicked on the link and a nice pic and some good sounding words then I scrolled down and there are about 20 stock posts. Pick your script copy paste and you have just wasted someones time.

CL.

Wausau.

Personals.

Casual encounters.

Post.

Account.

X prohibited.

Posted: about 3 hours ago.

Print.

◀ prev ▲ next ▶.

Favorite this post Horny And Wanting To Morning Suck. W4 m hide this posting.

Gal with a gluttonous appetite for sinful, slow and sulky sex. I'm an easy woman to please -- Just thrust it in, take it out, thrust it in, take it out.

Get at me stats age pray pic. Consider here you be too I host tonight. BEARD & MUSC in sub line. Legit for real discrete guys.

Need to release your load in a comfortable, no-strings situation? Enjoy a very satisfying free / NSA edgeing, Milking and massage to ' fully drain your balls. If you enjoy massage with special attention to your ass and nipples, this is dan then probably for you. No sex or reciprocation. I always stay clothed. Must be in fair shape & 18-35 yo. Age and stats required for reply.

Disc guy, hosting. Jo bud-bud anywhere. Swing by, suck me. Jo together. Cum & leave. Safe, Private, Discreet. Up for married, disc. Ddf gay hairy chubby bro's. Me: wht 5 ft 9 onefifty8 stats / pics / face-to-measure! Hit me up! I can host real loft, is hairy. Please info / pics to get me going.

First pic NOT me but my ideal. There's just somethin about BeardS and Muscles on dudes (not the long shaggy type full ok but trimmed) . Lookin for that hot discrete (closeted cool) . . chill bearded a muscular jock type even better BALD musc a bearded. For safe nonsexual showoff chill hanging a little safe role play via text to get us in the mood. No sex drugs party safe chill only. I do ask you wear a baseball cap Shubert shirtless (less you wear better if you are up for a little Exhib it's cool let me know) as to come. I host near north park mall tonight must keep it discreet but open to a regular chill bud be bearded and muscular MASC fit / athl / musc chill clean cut. Ddf neg about 21 white asian latino straight / bi DL discrete JSON sports. Hipters man buns fades Dads dilfs class brittle freak asian Scruff facial hair beard goatee gray and particularly BALD bearded one musc a ++ me 58 why O 6 ft 153 . Ddf neg nonsmoker ul fit closet white athletic workout inshape runner decent lean pray 31 W Scruff straight discreet nudist here too, Married couple from Avondale looking for information on Personal Preference in Mesa. Possibly going to check it out Saturday morning. Rules on areas and what you kan kan and not save do. Wife morethan ok with sucking multiple cocks. Ny and all experienced replies are welcome. Open to other couples as well.

Thanks. 56 Smooth bubble butt bottom boy. Out walking in my dark neighborhood. Lookin for a horse hung BBC stud to come fuck me by the pond on Vicky Street in subdivision next to Menards in Plainfield. I love to bounce up and down on hot BBC and love anonymous public outdoor sex. Find me and you can fuck me baby. I'm out now til after midnight. Bring a friend and double fuck me.

Quietly come through my front door, up the stairs and find me naked in my bathroom bath tub.

Piss on me, then make me suck you until you shoot all over my face.

Zip up and leave, quiet, and no strings.

Looking for late tonight to tomorrow noon. Family man here is so horny, I can't take it any more. My private room in the house has a sliding door to the outside. I am looking for a hot discrete guy to slip in tonight, get a blow job to completion- I swallow, or take my clean tight ass and use it. Secretly started on Prep so you can fuck me, cum and go. 5'9 hwp masc 8"c white, clean shaven late 40's. If I get multiple responses, I may accept them. Let me know if watching, or being watched by another guy is OK. Send details of what you want to do, when. Where you are coming from. Its warm out-- so could also do it outside in the dark pic trade is cool, s2 are-- will send similar to what you share. If you pop big loads, you'll have priority.

8 in fat dick needs someone that knows hot to suck.

White brown hazel 40 170 6 ft stddfree neg you be also.

I CAN HOST IN SCHAUMBURG.

Send stats pics and where you are coming from.

Looking 4 hairy, chubby, nips.

Disc guy, hosting. Jo bud-oral bud. Swing by, suck me. Jo together. Cum & leave. Safe, Private, Discreet. Up for married, disc ddf gay hairy chubby bro's. Me: wht 5 ft 9 onefifty8 stats / pics / face to meet! Hit me up! I can host like older, hairy men. Please send info / pics to get me going.

Ddf neg nonsmoker gl fit closet white athletic workout inshape runner decent lean bod 31 w scruff straight discreet nudist here too.

Get at me stats age bod pic. Serious here you be too I host tonight. BEARD & MUSC in sub line. Legit for real discreet guys.

Finding a discreet parking spot and making out is hot. Get those tongues going, our secret. Open more than kissing if it feels right, oral, 69, I'm a top if it goes that far. . Hot daddy type 5'10,175, hairy, 7 c. Looking for a cute guy, under 60.

Late night fun now. Looking for some fun / FWB while I'm here. Black masc college student who can host.

21 yearold latino 7 1/2 inches uncut lookin for some head and ass to pound you're into that. Please email me for more info.

Bi and buzzed here. Just got in.

6', 155 lbs. Hit me up, maybe come by and chill for a bit.

If you would like me to join you tonight send message. 1 on 1 - sexy straight guy here- have flowers for me. NO BS-- JO massage.

8 in fat dick needs someone that knows hot to suck.

White brown hazel 40 170 6 ft stddfree neg you be also.

I CAN HOST IN SCHAUMBURG.

Send stats pics and where you are coming from.

Looking 4 hairy, chubby, nips.

Disc guy, hosting. Jo bud-oral bud. Swing by, suck me. Jo together. Cum & leave. Safe, Private, Discreet. Up for married, disc ddf gay hairy chubby bro's. Me: wht 5 ft 9 onefifty8 stats / pics / face to meet! Hit me up! I can host like older, hairy men. Please send info / pics to get me going.

Ddf neg nonsmoker gl fit closet white athletic workout inshape runner decent lean bod 31 w scruff straight discreet nudist here too.

Get at me stats age bod pic. Serious here you be too I host tonight. BEARD & MUSC in sub line. Legit for real discreet guys.

Finding a discreet parking spot and making out is hot. Get those tongues going, our secret. Open more than kissing if it feels right, oral, 69, I'm a top if it goes that far. . Hot daddy type 5'10,175, hairy, 7 c. Looking for a cute guy, under 60.

Late night fun now. Looking for some fun / FWB while I'm here. Black masc college student who can host.

Be under 60, std free / clean, normal and like to have fun.

Kik me, soccerbro58.

Only reply if serious / interested.

Hit me up with stats / pics in first email.

Thanks.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 5631576496.

Posted: 2016-06-12 2:25 am.

Email to friend.

RedTruckPete
10-24-17, 19:41
Looking at CL a few minutes ago and Deb is changing name and only going part time.

Daty79
10-29-17, 20:16
Anyone check this girl out in Medford?

https://wausau.craigslist.org/thp/d/body-massages/6357471839.html