PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Funbr202
10-25-15, 23:15
Visiting area and stopped in when got to town around 8:30. Busy with folks waiting. Stopped in two nights later same. Saturday afternoon was able to walk in. Massage was fair, but no teasing. Allowed mild touching of her calfs but nothing higher.

Room temp was set to warm which was nice. But won't repeat.

Been a while since in Wausau and seems like a lot of legit massage places opening up. Is this one popular for being the only Asian shop?

Senor Bear
10-26-15, 13:18
Visiting area and stopped in when got to town around 8:30. Busy with folks waiting. Stopped in two nights later same. Saturday afternoon was able to walk in. Massage was fair, but no teasing. Allowed mild touching of her calfs but nothing higher.

Room temp was set to warm which was nice. But won't repeat.

Been a while since in Wausau and seems like a lot of legit massage places opening up. Is this one popular for being the only Asian shop?If you are in Wausau you need to see Debbie. She advertises on Craigslist.

Beast123
12-27-15, 10:37
How is Debbie?

Enjoy2015
12-27-15, 22:38
How is Debbie?Might want to keep all posts about Deb to yourself, since another provider in Point is being a snake and looking for trouble. This so called Beast could be her.

Wj0272
12-30-15, 11:08
With all the places and MTs you would think there's some in this area? PM if you have one, I can share some info with you also.

BigHelper
01-05-16, 15:02
If you are in Wausau you need to see Debbie. She advertises on Craigslist.It looks like the new year changes will make meeting with Debora a lot more difficult. https://wausau.craigslist.org/thp/5385157715.html.

Charaowns
01-06-16, 03:23
It looks like the new year changes will make meeting with Debora a lot more difficult. https://wausau.craigslist.org/thp/5385157715.html.Give it time, it might expand when she is wanting more money!

Funbr202
03-27-16, 22:19
Had chance to stop back at Sakura during recent snow day. Only one person working, didn't get her name. Space heater in room kept it kozy. Mutual massage with teasing and some expansion, left relaxed to finish rest of trip. 60/50.

MKEhe
04-07-16, 19:21
Anybody know the deal with Deb now that she is in a building rather than her home? I have never been to see her, I live in southern Wisconsin, but I travel through Wausau every few months and have always wanted to see her based on reviews and her ads. Now, however, there is no mention of "Esalen" (read: naked) massage like she used to have in her ads, and I was wondering if anybody knows if that is out the window now.

Wj0272
04-08-16, 10:51
Anybody know the deal with Deb now that she is in a building rather than her home? I have never been to see her, I live in southern Wisconsin, but I travel through Wausau every few months and have always wanted to see her based on reviews and her ads. Now, however, there is no mention of "Esalen" (read: naked) massage like she used to have in her ads, and I was wondering if anybody knows if that is out the window now.Sorry dude, but all of your 28 posts are all questions or talking about LEO. There's not one experience that I could see. Experiences go along way for good info. Sorry trying not to be an ass, but I had to learn the hard way also.

MKEhe
04-08-16, 13:54
Sorry dude, but all of your 28 posts are all questions or talking about LEO. There's not one experience that I could see. Experiences go along way for good info. Sorry trying not to be an ass, but I had to learn the hard way also.Hi, I know when you click on my profile it only shows 7 of my 28 reports. I had to change my username because I initially had a name that could be used to potentially identify me. If you google my name and usasexguide.info, you will see my other reports on parlors in the milwaukee and green bay areas. Anyways, can't make you give me info, just thought I'd let you know that I have done more than the 7 posts you see on my profile.

Buckdaniels
05-18-16, 11:03
Stopped at the Wausau AMP on Sunday took a 90 min massage I was totally nude tried to encourage during the massage by rubbing her leg but nothing.

Got a fantastic massage but self service only.

90 in the door 20 tip.

Ratherbshootin
05-30-16, 08:55
Hit up the place on Park Ridge. Got the 30 min massage. Nice girl average massage. Had to self serve for finish.

RumDoctor99
06-01-16, 23:49
Hit up the place on Park Ridge. Got the 30 min massage. Nice girl average massage. Had to self serve for finish.There are 2 girls there. Do not take the one that does all the talking. She seems like the boss but the other girl is quiet but just ask for her. A little older but "better" Good luck. I was there last week.

Baylander
06-02-16, 14:57
Hit up the place on Park Ridge. Got the 30 min massage. Nice girl average massage. Had to self serve for finish.Or is the whole Self Service thing bullshit? It is just as illegal for her to rub your balls while you jerk off. Or for that matter to wipe you off with a warm towel when you are finished. I refuse. You should refuse. And stop tipping them if you don't. Unless the massage is outstanding, tipping for SS is insane and only furthers the scam.

Sorry for the rant.

Enjoy2015
06-14-16, 20:22
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Packer43
11-10-16, 02:57
I have some info on wausau and Point massage parlors. Looking for senior members to PM with info on Diamond the little petite blonde that post in wausau and I will share the info I have on massage parlors.

TimWatley1973
01-10-17, 04:35
I have some info on wausau and Point massage parlors. Looking for senior members to PM with info on Diamond the little petite blonde that post in wausau and I will share the info I have on massage parlors.I wish I could help. Had set up an appointment with her awhile back and she was a NS. I'm under the opinion that she's not for real as she'll post in 3 or 4 different cities in the same day. Good luck with her, someday hope to hear stories of the MP's. LOL.

Member #5549
01-19-17, 16:27
Welcome Gentlemen. I offer a Pampering Retreat for the Mind, Body and Soul.

With my one of a kind FULL BODY RUB I can make it all better!

Have you feeling like a brand new man!

Curing all your aches and pains and throbbing muscle. . . I am THE REAL DEAL!! Cute // fashionable / casual / discreet but such a girl!! Perfect therapeutic!

I know exactly what it takes to make this experience one of the best ever! (no black men)🚫 NO TEXT 🚫10060; . Mya.

MiddleWisc56
01-24-17, 13:15
As BP is closed now, where have our fine gals went to display their assets?

You should direct your favorites to our affiliate site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info

A2

Dogman788
04-25-17, 12:38
It's been about two years since I was up in your beautiful part of the state, and I enjoyed a fabulous appointment with Deb while in town. At the time she was in Wausau, kind of in the center of the city. I searched her recently and she that she has ramped up her advertising with a Facebook listing and website. Is the service largely the same or is she now strictly "legit. " Fee free to pm any relevant info and thank you!

RedTruckPete
04-25-17, 16:04
It's been about two years since I was up in your beautiful part of the state, and I enjoyed a fabulous appointment with Deb while in town. At the time she was in Wausau, kind of in the center of the city. I searched her recently and she that she has ramped up her advertising with a Facebook listing and website. Is the service largely the same or is she now strictly "legit. " Fee free to pm any relevant info and thank you!Seemed legit to me. Has been running a add for extra day and hours, when questioned said she not type of person. Been to her place about 3 times and doesn't offer anything more than HJ.

RedTruckPete
04-25-17, 18:21
It's been about two years since I was up in your beautiful part of the state, and I enjoyed a fabulous appointment with Deb while in town. At the time she was in Wausau, kind of in the center of the city. I searched her recently and she that she has ramped up her advertising with a Facebook listing and website. Is the service largely the same or is she now strictly "legit. " Fee free to pm any relevant info and thank you!Seen her about 3 or 4 times, think she straight and you wouldn't get no more than a handy. To interested in growing her business with workshops. Heard a neighbor offered salt for driveway for good massage, answer was NO.

BigHelper
05-15-17, 18:24
I am wondering if any one has been to Lily massage in Plover, and if it would be worth a visit. I might have to check it out but any info would be appreciated.

https://wausau.craigslist.org/thp/6129849344.html

LittleMeatMan
05-16-17, 07:24
I am wondering if any one has been to Lily massage in Plover, and if it would be worth a visit. I might have to check it out but any info would be appreciated.

https://wausau.craigslist.org/thp/6129849344.htmlIf you do, please report back. It's in my neck of the woods, so I'm curious also. Drove by the other day, but didn't see it & no answer on the phone number.

Tj544
05-18-17, 17:54
If you do, please report back. It's in my neck of the woods, so I'm curious also. Drove by the other day, but didn't see it & no answer on the phone number.Visited yesterday. Typical Asian place. Teasing but that's all you get. Cheap smelly oil and hot towels with scent in them that stays with you for hours. Why can't these places get unscented lotion?

Would not return.

CheeseHead016
05-19-17, 16:32
Tried it out twice, pretty tipical place. First visit younger busty gal super soft massage so that was a waste but plenty of tease and she did finish. Second time got a boney older woman who did a better massage but acted insulted when hinting and eventually asking for more, SS with OTC roaming through tick tight jeans.

BigHelper
05-20-17, 08:12
Tried it out twice, pretty tipical place. First visit younger busty gal super soft massage so that was a waste but plenty of tease and she did finish. Second time got a boney older woman who did a better massage but acted insulted when hinting and eventually asking for more, SS with OTC roaming through tick tight jeans.I was there the other day also saw the younger busty one also, massage was terrible a bit of teasing with a bit of OTC she did finish. Tipped her and she game the disappointed look, I was more disappointed with the service.

Member #5549
05-24-17, 01:06
Went here, good massage, got everything I hoped for. Will repeat.

LittleMeatMan
05-28-17, 01:28
I was there the other day also saw the younger busty one also, massage was terrible a bit of teasing with a bit of OTC she did finish. Tipped her and she game the disappointed look, I was more disappointed with the service.How much was the cost of service?

RumDoctor99
06-01-17, 11:47
Stooped in. The location is terrible. Hard to park and in a residential area sort of. Any way. One older lady working. Had to b 60. The massage itself was pretty damn good but she could not have been less interested in anything else. Neither was I. So I got a really nice naked massage. Could have done the standard SS but I passed.

Member #5549
06-23-17, 11:55
MaSSage for the third time. When I walked in I knew the only thing on the table besides me was an SS Super Sport. I hate the SS only tipped a fiver.

Member #5549
08-07-17, 21:38
Toftt again. Only tipped 10. Sshe looked like sshe wass going to cry. Thatss what ss getss ya. No longer going here.

YukonPete
08-08-17, 12:12
Toftt again. Only tipped 10. Sshe looked like sshe wass going to cry. Thatss what ss getss ya. No longer going here.Not sure what the difference is. I have been there twice and left very happy. Cute girl who speaks some English. Says she has been in the US for almost 2 years.

YP.

BigHelper
10-15-17, 16:22
Toftt again. Only tipped 10. Sshe looked like sshe wass going to cry. Thatss what ss getss ya. No longer going here.I went for 1 hr massage with the idea ss was not an option, after about 5 min massage bell rings hear the other gal answer and take him back, 3 min later bell again she leaves tells the next guy come back in 40 min I am like this is going to be a rush me out service. After 25 min flip she tried to do ss I said no so she oiled up junior and after a lack luster try was unable to finish the job.

Went back to leg massage and then said done, got dressed and on the way out offered a water said no will never return.

Member #5549
11-01-17, 09:20
I went here and toftt. The mamasan is OLD. But her hands were wonderful. Great massage and I would repeat.

Member #5549
11-07-17, 14:50
Sucks. The massage was good and hard. The water was small. I'm sure you get the points.

Member #5549
11-08-17, 01:20
Thankss for editing my posst!

Ssuckss. The massage wass good and hard. The water wass ssmall. I'm ssure you get the pointss.

BigHelper
03-13-18, 13:03
Just noticed this posting has anyone been to this place.

http://wausau.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stevens-point-715-347-3133/30480687

Northwoods
03-13-18, 22:17
Thats Debs new placed in point.

Wj0272
03-14-18, 10:11
Thats Debs new placed in point.She is now "Michelle". I don't know what the deal is but she views this site. If she wants she can explain.

Wj0272
05-30-18, 15:41
Any one knowing someone that would like to exchange names? I'm looking for a good massage gal.

GoldenRule
06-05-18, 15:45
She is now "Michelle". I don't know what the deal is but she views this site. If she wants she can explain.No big deal, not hiding anything. I just decided to take my middle name and maiden name. More detailed explanation is on my website. Not sure if I can post it on here, but you can always PM me for questions.

Wj0272
06-08-18, 14:43
No big deal, not hiding anything. I just decided to take my middle name and maiden name. More detailed explanation is on my website. Not sure if I can post it on here, but you can always PM me for questions.You always do a great job!

Boomer7777
10-14-18, 19:43
Does anyone know if Maria is still doing massage in the area? Or anyone else that is available? I'm in Point for a couple of days and looking for a good massage.

CWyoop76
10-30-18, 09:47
Does anyone know if Maria is still doing massage in the area? Or anyone else that is available? I'm in Point for a couple of days and looking for a good massage.Not familiar with Maria. But would certainly let you know if I had her contact info.

Engard
11-02-18, 09:31
Not familiar with Maria. But would certainly let you know if I had her contact info.Yes I know her but she is not in Wisconsin now.

Engard
11-02-18, 09:33
I don't if she will come back to plover.

JoeKing82
11-05-18, 15:39
Anyone ever get a massage from Michele in Stevens point?

SparkChaser
11-05-18, 18:21
Anyone ever get a massage from Michele in Stevens point?Saw her years ago, heard she will be cutting back on hour and going part time. She was good then.

CWyoop76
11-08-18, 12:03
Hey Fellow Mongers -.

It looks as though a couple of our AMP's have closed up shop? I stopped by Healing Center, and was told Jenny was sick, so I bailed. Sakura in Schofield is still DIY as it was my last visit. The place in the mall did advertise often on BP and CL, but that is all SS also. Would like to get some updates from you all as to where we should be headed. Any independent providers that you know of? Open for suggestions.

BigNice
11-13-18, 21:47
Hey Fellow Mongers -.

Would like to get some updates from you all as to where we should be headed. Think somewhere out in Nevada would be my pick the way it looks everywhere.

CWyoop76
11-16-18, 16:49
Has anyone visited this AMP lately? It was SS the last time I was there, then it was closed for a bit, now I see it is open. Just wondering if any of you fellow mongers have stopped in and have any good experience to share.

HaTi2009
11-18-18, 11:38
Anyone ever get a massage from Michele in Stevens point?Michele is an excellent provider. Along with the most beautiful eyes and sweetest smile she also gives a great massage. Always a nice conversation with her also. The release provided is an added bonus. You can tell she truly enjoys what she does. I don't get to visit her often enough every though she's right in my area.

Engard
11-19-18, 08:39
Has anyone visited this AMP lately? It was SS the last time I was there, then it was closed for a bit, now I see it is open. Just wondering if any of you fellow mongers have stopped in and have any good experience to share.I go there from time to time and usually had good experiences. However it took a while to build a good relationship before the girls felt more open. Just treat them nicely and be patient as they are more conservative but it's worth it.

CWyoop76
11-19-18, 11:03
Michele is an excellent provider. Along with the most beautiful eyes and sweetest smile she also gives a great massage. Always a nice conversation with her also. The release provided is an added bonus. You can tell she truly enjoys what she does. I don't get to visit her often enough every though she's right in my area.She is not accepting any new clients.

Packer43
05-18-19, 13:34
Anybody heard of or have experience Amber-Nicole who offers 1 hour massage? https://wausau.craigslist.org/mis/d/stevens-point-looking-for-amber-nicole/6889986449.html.

Saw this add on Craiglist.

CWyoop76
05-20-19, 10:37
Anybody heard of or have experience Amber-Nicole who offers 1 hour massage? https://wausau.craigslist.org/mis/d/stevens-point-looking-for-amber-nicole/6889986449.html.

Saw this add on Craiglist.I have not heard of her, she is in Wausau? Interesting option and probably worth a try.

Wj0272
05-20-19, 10:46
I have not heard of her, she is in Wausau? Interesting option and probably worth a try.It looks like she's out of St Point.

SousasLob
05-20-19, 11:53

Saw this add on Craiglist.She is legit and an actual masseuse that does a great hour massage with a handshake. She is petite and attractive and has a very reasonable rate that made me quit using AMPs, I highly recommend her.

CheeseHead016
05-22-19, 16:42
She is legit and an actual masseuse that does a great hour massage with a handshake. She is petite and attractive and has a very reasonable rate that made me quit using AMPs, I highly recommend her.Leads to a dead CL page, any info about this one? I've been a regular of Deb / Michelle for a few years and another option for massage in Point would be great.

Deb is why I quit AMPs myself but availability isn't always great and another Point area masseuse would be awesome.

CheeseHead016
05-22-19, 16:53
She is legit and an actual masseuse that does a great hour massage with a handshake. She is petite and attractive and has a very reasonable rate that made me quit using AMPs, I highly recommend her.Is this the same Amber? I'm seeing her out of Rapids, which isn't a problem for me.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/mis/d/port-edwards-looking-for-amber/6886249075.html

SousasLob
05-23-19, 09:47
Is this the same Amber? I'm seeing her out of Rapids, which isn't a problem for me.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/mis/d/port-edwards-looking-for-amber/6886249075.htmlThat is the same amber, she does outcall only. Just talked to her last night and she said some of her ads had been flagged, that's what happens on craigslist, but she is available. Anyone interested I can see if she would like me to pass her number along on PMs.

LittleMeatMan
05-23-19, 14:49
That is the same amber, she does outcall only. Just talked to her last night and she said some of her ads had been flagged, that's what happens on craigslist, but she is available. Anyone interested I can see if she would like me to pass her number along on PMs.What is her donation? Rapids is relatively close for me.

SousasLob
05-28-19, 12:24
What is her donation? Rapids is relatively close for me.I'm not sure if she changed her rates and I'm lucky at the year old rate but its $ for the massage and then I tip. 5.

HipPeters77
08-06-19, 15:16
Anyone have a body rub done by girl that goes by Mya? If so how was it?

Like To Lic
08-19-19, 10:05
Okay so I have been there a few times now. So far all I have been able to get is a complimentary HJ with the massage. I'm wondering if there is ever more on the menu? Or if there are other places in Wausau that have more on the menu? Help a fellow monger out!

CWyoop76
08-19-19, 10:36
Okay so I have been there a few times now. So far all I have been able to get is a complimentary HJ with the massage. I'm wondering if there is ever more on the menu? Or if there are other places in Wausau that have more on the menu? Help a fellow monger out!That's about it at Diamond. Only way to get more is one of the STG ladies that are posting.

BlasterMan069
09-08-19, 17:30
Okay so I have been there a few times now. So far all I have been able to get is a complimentary HJ with the massage. I'm wondering if there is ever more on the menu? Or if there are other places in Wausau that have more on the menu? Help a fellow monger out!First post here, figured might as well throw my story into the ring for Diamond. Massage itself was ok, finish wasn't complimentary but did get to FIP as she did her thing. Might try four hands massage next time for fun.

JustHereNow
09-14-19, 09:54
I am here from out of town for business. I stopped in and the massage was okay, on the flip she pointed and said "I can't touch, you do it" and I tried to get her to, but she refused.

TimWatley1973
09-17-19, 16:50
Same here, zero interest in helping a guy out. Massage was OK. Things must be changing there.

I am here from out of town for business. I stopped in and the massage was okay, on the flip she pointed and said "I can't touch, you do it" and I tried to get her to, but she refused.

CWyoop76
09-18-19, 10:23
Same here, zero interest in helping a guy out. Massage was OK. Things must be changing there.Haven't been there in a couple weeks, but the last time was fun. Plenty of tease with BBBJ and cim. Maybe the providers have changed? Have you been to any of the other spots around town?

Like To Lic
09-20-19, 12:32
Same here, zero interest in helping a guy out. Massage was OK. Things must be changing there.I went the other day and for the first time she pointed and said "I no touch you do" then she proceeded to massage my actual head just runner her fingers through my hair for like 30 minutes. At the end I walked out without leaving a tip. That's my advice to everyone. If they don't at least do the HJ then no tip. Eventually they will understand how the system works!

CWyoop76
09-30-19, 15:36
I went the other day and for the first time she pointed and said "I no touch you do" then she proceeded to massage my actual head just runner her fingers through my hair for like 30 minutes. At the end I walked out without leaving a tip. That's my advice to everyone. If they don't at least do the HJ then no tip. Eventually they will understand how the system works!Visited today. Was asked to wait 10 minutes then another 5 minutes etc. When the MT's showed themselves I walked out! Yikes, they must have scraped the bottom of the tub for those two. Where to go around Wausau?

ElevatorMan
10-29-19, 13:44
Went there two weeks ago while in town, girl pushed four hand and I got it for regular price but wanted tip first so I gave. 8 girls were 40's and OK, nice massage and left happy.

Only Human
10-31-19, 06:00
Went there two weeks ago while in town, girl pushed four hand and I got it for regular price but wanted tip first so I gave. 8 girls were 40's and OK, nice massage and left happy.Is this a new place or the now Asian massage spa?

ElevatorMan
10-31-19, 10:39
Is this a new place or the now Asian massage spa?Yes the old Lily new Asian.

Packer43
12-08-19, 11:46
Was wondering if anyone has tried or has info on the Mobile massage service listed on Graigslist at the end of OCT. Ad is there and email is still active. PM me please. Thanks.

MrGoodTimes74
12-09-19, 07:54
Was wondering if anyone has tried or has info on the Mobile massage service listed on Graigslist at the end of OCT. Ad is there and email is still active. PM me please. Thanks.I think I know who you are referring to, do you have a link?

JoeKing82
12-12-19, 15:33
I think I know who you are referring to, do you have a link?Graigslist? Is this something new? I've never heard of that site.

Packer43
12-20-19, 01:59
Graigslist? Is this something new? I've never heard of that site.I meant to type Craigslist with a C. My bad.

Dendamon
12-30-19, 10:06
Are there any providers in the Wis Rapids area that you would recommend? If so, let me know please. I also heard of a girl named Amber in the Rapids area, but cannot find any info about her, is she still around? Thanks.

Cheesytwo
01-02-20, 17:59
Are there any providers in the Wis Rapids area that you would recommend? If so, let me know please. I also heard of a girl named Amber in the Rapids area, but cannot find any info about her, is she still around? Thanks.I wonder if this is the same one as Amber? I haven't met either, but I know the donations are the same.

https://wausau.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/massage-on-wheels-only-outcall/904671879476

ElevatorMan
01-02-20, 23:08
Healing center is open again, yu yu is back and provides an excellent massage.

HotBody4U
01-22-20, 11:10
Healing center is open again, yu yu is back and provides an excellent massage.I'm thinking about checking this out today.

Is there Any add'l service with LuLu?

HJ? I like a good HJ. Would like to know before I go.

Thanks for any info.

DalKid
02-04-20, 16:07
Any suggestions for other AMPs. I've been to Diamond and the old Lily place. Seen a post about trying Healing Center or thought about Sakura? Thoughts?

HotBody4U
02-08-20, 13:20
Can anyone tell me anything about this girl?

Or give any information where a guy can get HE massage in Wausau area?

http://wausau.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/best-body-and-rub-around/912358601982

Packer43
02-09-20, 03:30
Most likely no one is going to give info 2 new members with no Post that contribute to the board. You need to share some good intel to get some good intel.

DalKid
02-11-20, 17:03
Most likely no one is going to give info 2 new members with no Post that contribute to the board. You need to share some good intel to get some good intel.Makes sense. I have visited Asian Massage Spa twice it was SS. Diamond Spa did offer HE and then I did Healing Center which have a good massage but not extras not even SS.

LovedMeLongTim
02-12-20, 17:42
I tried Healing Center for the first time Tuesday and it was a very good massage but with zero hints at anything fun. She even kept covering up my junk when I'd pull the sheet back because I was too warm. She had torpedo tits I would have loved to experience.

Aldeen
02-17-20, 12:23
I tried Healing Center for the first time Tuesday and it was a very good massage but with zero hints at anything fun. She even kept covering up my junk when I'd pull the sheet back because I was too warm. She had torpedo tits I would have loved to experience.Your best bet is Lily or Diamond.

CWyoop76
02-17-20, 14:16
Your best bet is Lily or Diamond.Surprised to see you mention Lily Spa, must have really gone through a change as my most recent visits were only offered SS. Are there new providers there?

HotBody4U
02-19-20, 10:23
These Asians need to be trained it seems. And by someone with more patience then me. LOL.

I like Diamond but definitely lacking experience.

I'm apprehensive to post more here because of the possibility of le moles.

Pm me if you want to discuss / share more.

Good hunting fellas.

DalKid
02-19-20, 11:37
I saw on rub maps that Diamond Spa is closed? Anyone here anything about this? I visit the site here and there and about 2 weeks ago it was still listed as open.

Aldeen
02-22-20, 16:08
Surprised to see you mention Lily Spa, must have really gone through a change as my most recent visits were only offered SS. Are there new providers there?I noticed they get filtered each month. Sometimes same providers.

BlasterMan069
02-23-20, 19:06
I saw on rub maps that Diamond Spa is closed? Anyone here anything about this? I visit the site here and there and about 2 weeks ago it was still listed as open.Just drove by there and yeah looks like they've closed up. No cars in the parking lot, signs weren't lit up. Guess we're down to lily, healing center, and sakura.

CheeseHead016
03-11-20, 10:57
This one popped up on rubmaps, lilly is the usual ss and on the rare occasion they help, diamon I've never had luck with. Anyone know if this is a massage parlor or something else?

DalKid
05-22-20, 16:08
Anyone know of any AMP's that are open in Wausau since the court ruling?

BlasterMan069
05-24-20, 17:15
Anyone know of any AMP's that are open in Wausau since the court ruling?Drove by diamond and lily today running errands, only lily was open.

CantBeatIt
05-25-20, 22:51
Drove by diamond and lily today running errands, only lily was openI think Diamond is closed and someone new is in the building, not 100% but what shows on maps is a massage place in the same building.

FltRider
05-26-20, 15:26
Drove by diamond and lily today running errands, only lily was openLily is open. They wear masks and gloves and you must wear a mask as well. Typical HS.

MarshField56
05-26-20, 19:53
Is that the Lily in Wausau or Plover.

FltRider
05-27-20, 11:37
Is that the Lily in Wausau or Plover.Plover. Sorry, I didn't know there was one in Wausau.

GMan25
05-27-20, 12:53
Is that the Lily in Wausau or Plover.Since the previous post which generated your questions also mentioned Diamond, it is safe to assume he meant the Lily in Wausau. However, I went to Lily in Plover. Probably won't be back until they lighten up on covid-19. You are required to wear a mask, and they are gloved as well. They didn't even touch my money. She stood there behind the desk, and motioned for me to put it on the desk. She would not take the cash directly from my hand, but she still has to pick up the cash anyway. This was 10 seconds after she saw me hand sanitize when I entered.

Just take the cash from my hand, put it away, then hand sanitize if you're paranoid. Massage just lacked that feel due to the wearing of gloves. The enjoyment is lacking with them acting like you might be a leper.

CantBeatIt
05-30-20, 00:18
Went to Lily. As another poster had mentioned the covid situation has them somewhat paranoid. You sanitize your hands right away, lay the money on the table and then you go back for your massage. The massage didn't bother me as much as another poster had mentioned, was a good massage.

Mike In Wi
05-30-20, 13:38
So is Lily in Plover ss only? If not, standard tip?

GMan25
05-30-20, 15:37
So is Lily in Plover ss only? If not, standard tip?YMMV. It is hit or miss, but with both parties wearing masks, and with them wearing gloves, the entire situation loses a lot. I'm waiting until the paranoia has subsided.

CantBeatIt
05-30-20, 22:41
So is Lily in Plover ss only? If not, standard tip?Standard tip worked for me not ss.

Rayray773
06-09-20, 17:13
Walked in for a half hour, no appointment needed. Hand sanitizer and mask supplied in lobby. Mixed feelings on this one. Older, slim, not attractive lady and one of the worst massages I've ever had, but in the same breath, quite a bit of teasing from the start, freedom to roam (and I think a lot more freedom was on the table, but I didn't really push it) and no haggle at all on the finish (45/40). Not sure if I would repeat and just wish one of these place would get a 20 or 30 ish, half attractive girl instead of chunky 50's.

Skip1
06-15-20, 09:11
I see they are open again anyone been there since.

DalKid
06-26-20, 15:23
Anyone know of any AMPs that are in the northwoods? Eagle River, Rhinelander, Minocqua?

TimWatley1973
09-30-20, 17:05
Good for you. I've never had any luck there or Diamond in Wausau. I've found the closest locations with best results are in Eau Claire and Sun Prairie. I've never been to Sparta but have heard good things.

Walked in for a half hour, no appointment needed. Hand sanitizer and mask supplied in lobby. Mixed feelings on this one. Older, slim, not attractive lady and one of the worst massages I've ever had, but in the same breath, quite a bit of teasing from the start, freedom to roam (and I think a lot more freedom was on the table, but I didn't really push it) and no haggle at all on the finish (45/40). Not sure if I would repeat and just wish one of these place would get a 20 or 30 ish, half attractive girl instead of chunky 50's.

GMan25
10-01-20, 00:58
Good for you. I've never had any luck there or Diamond in Wausau. I've found the closest locations with best results are in Eau Claire and Sun Prairie. I've never been to Sparta but have heard good things.Haven't been to Diamond since the shutdown, but it was always a sure thing.

DalKid
10-09-20, 12:13
Wondering if anyone has visited the different AMPs during COVID and if you have a recommended place. I've been to Healing Center, Sakura Spa, Diamond and Lily in the past. Diamond and Lily have usually provided a handshake but Healing Center would not not offered reading. Sakura did provide handshake but had to negotiate during SS. Thanks in advance!

BlasterMan069
10-09-20, 18:58
Wondering if anyone has visited the different AMPs during COVID and if you have a recommended place. I've been to Healing Center, Sakura Spa, Diamond and Lily in the past. Diamond and Lily have usually provided a handshake but Healing Center would not not offered reading. Sakura did provide handshake but had to negotiate during SS. Thanks in advance!Been to Diamond a few times since this mess all started and the place on 6th. Diamond has been a sure handshake every time, the place on 6th has been SS.

TimWatley1973
10-21-20, 14:08
Paid a visit there this week. Had a younger girl for the massage, a little teasing and pleasant attitude, solid finish on the flip. Definitely a recommended stop.

Wondering if anyone has visited the different AMPs during COVID and if you have a recommended place. I've been to Healing Center, Sakura Spa, Diamond and Lily in the past. Diamond and Lily have usually provided a handshake but Healing Center would not not offered reading. Sakura did provide handshake but had to negotiate during SS. Thanks in advance!

BlasterMan069
11-27-20, 23:26
Sounds like WPD will be cracking down on the places in town. Just wanted to make sure the rest of you guys were aware. Article for those interested: https://www.wsaw.com/2020/11/28/wausau-fight-to-stop-illegal-massage-services/.

Packer43
11-29-20, 03:26
Sounds like WPD will be cracking down on the places in town. Just wanted to make sure the rest of you guys were aware. Article for those interested: https://www.wsaw.com/2020/11/28/wausau-fight-to-stop-illegal-massage-services/.I Noticed that a couple where not open today while driving around town.

HotBody4U
11-30-20, 16:25
Sounds like WPD will be cracking down on the places in town. Just wanted to make sure the rest of you guys were aware. Article for those interested: https://www.wsaw.com/2020/11/28/wausau-fight-to-stop-illegal-massage-services/.What an attention seeking crazy **** that Kristi Medo is!

She has given me full service many many times. Just depends whether she is on her anti-psychotics or not. Unbelievable!

Wj0272
12-01-20, 13:06
What an attention seeking crazy **** that Kristi Medo is!

She has given me full service many many times. Just depends whether she is on her anti-psychotics or not. Unbelievable!LOL, you got that right!

GMan25
12-06-20, 15:04
Sounds like WPD will be cracking down on the places in town. Just wanted to make sure the rest of you guys were aware. Article for those interested: https://www.wsaw.com/2020/11/28/wausau-fight-to-stop-illegal-massage-services/.They run a news story and start imply le is going to start cracking down based on a survey of other massage providers? Did I interpret that correctly?

No basis for the conclusion other than massage establishments saying, "I heard or know of, other places provide sexual services. " That becomes your basis for a news story.

And police involvement? Very irresponsible and shoddy journalism.

"We took a survey of hotel owners and 60% of them said some of the OTHER hotels in Wauasau have rats. What a joke.

RumDoctor99
12-08-20, 16:57
LOL, you got that right!Wj0272 you have too many messages in your pm my man. Wanted to ask you a couple questions.

Wj0272
12-08-20, 17:37
Wj0272 you have too many messages in your pm my man. Wanted to ask you a couple questions.Sorry I got it fixed.

Ranger51
12-21-20, 12:27
They run a news story and start imply le is going to start cracking down based on a survey of other massage providers? Did I interpret that correctly?

No basis for the conclusion other than massage establishments saying, "I heard or know of, other places provide sexual services. " That becomes your basis for a news story.

And police involvement? Very irresponsible and shoddy journalism.

"We took a survey of hotel owners and 60% of them said some of the OTHER hotels in Wauasau have rats. What a joke.Anything shut down yet?

RumDoctor99
12-23-20, 13:38
What an attention seeking crazy **** that Kristi Medo is!

She has given me full service many many times. Just depends whether she is on her anti-psychotics or not. Unbelievable!Attempts to verify this information have gone unanswered so that it with a grain of salt. I have had a massage by Her as well and nothing crazy happened. Now maybe that is just me but usually you can tell if there is something more available.

HaTi2009
01-07-21, 01:17
New place in Wisconsin Rapids. You You's Massage. Lots of teasing before the flip. Went right to business after the flip. Left happy will definitely repeat.

CWyoop76
01-07-21, 10:47
New place in Wisconsin Rapids. You You's Massage. Lots of teasing before the flip. Went right to business after the flip. Left happy will definitely repeat.That's great!! How about address or location for us Mongers.

HaTi2009
01-07-21, 12:04
That's great!! How about address or location for us Mongers.8th Street South next to Checkers.

Ranger51
01-19-21, 11:51
Hoping someone could let me know if Diamond spa was still open? The listed phone number is disconnected.

CWyoop76
01-19-21, 12:59
Headed to Sakura after being told 2 hour wait at another location. Headed in and recognized the gal from previous visits only this time she was rude, abrupt and offered nothing other than SS.

Avoid this place. Cold, no fun and not a welcoming place anymore.

NitroPimp
01-19-21, 14:19
8th Street South next to Checkers.I tried to Google it, too new? I even used a fake address on Google Maps to see street view, but no street view is available.

Possible to get the Phone #? Or address, anyhow? I am going to be up that way is a week and the rest of the scene is dismal.

Packer43
01-20-21, 03:06
Headed to Sakura after being told 2 hour wait at another location. Headed in and recognized the gal from previous visits only this time she was rude, abrupt and offered nothing other than SS.

Avoid this place. Cold, no fun and not a welcoming place anymore.I have been hoping they would get some new girls here but it never happens. Same girl has been there for like 4 years now. I have walked in there and seen her and turned around and walked right back out about 10 times in the last 3 years. I use to have fun there when it first opened but now its just a waste of time.

NitroPimp
01-20-21, 14:40
I tried to Google it, too new? I even used a fake address on Google Maps to see street view, but no street view is available.

Possible to get the Phone #? Or address, anyhow? I am going to be up that way is a week and the rest of the scene is dismal.Thanks to a member here who PM'd me. I thought the spelling was wrong but it actually is You You. 185X 8th St S. 715-XXX-1369.

Talked to the lady this morning $45 1/2 hour, $60,1 hour and $100 for 90 minutes. Shouldn't it be $90? Chinese math I guess.

Ranger51
02-02-21, 14:58
Hoping someone could let me know if Diamond spa was still open? The listed phone number is disconnected.No one on the Wausau board can help?

Packer43
02-03-21, 01:40
No one on the Wausau board can help?I haven't try to stop in there in a while but I drove past it 2 weekends ago. Massage sign was on but open sign was not. It was also like that the weekend before that. So I'm not sure if it is open or closed. I did hear something about it being under new management a few months ago so maybe the phone number has changed.

HotBody4U
02-03-21, 14:24
I haven't try to stop in there in a while but I drove past it 2 weekends ago. Massage sign was on but open sign was not. It was also like that the weekend before that. So I'm not sure if it is open or closed. I did hear something about it being under new management a few months ago so maybe the phone number has changed.It looks to be open.

HotBody4U
02-25-21, 10:03
Parlors on Grand and 6th are open for business and I've had good service at both. My guess is that both passed le inspection. If that's the case I'm thinking that le has decided to leave them alone. That would be a surprise to me but hope that indeed is the case. Schofield is closed, not sure if they weren't licensed or there were other issues there.

I suggest being generous with your tips so they can make a living. They definitely work hard.

CWyoop76
02-25-21, 12:41
Parlors on Grand and 6th are open for business and I've had good service at both. My guess is that both passed le inspection. If that's the case I'm thinking that le has decided to leave them alone. That would be a surprise to me but hope that indeed is the case. Schofield is closed, not sure if they weren't licensed or there were other issues there.

I suggest being generous with your tips so they can make a living. They definitely work hard.Schofield is a joke. The gal there that years ago would have a fun time with. Now claims "me no like" No longer wasting my time there. Grand is good - 6th St has what I feel are older providers and rush you in and out.

Mike Honcho72
03-08-21, 14:13
Went two nights ago for the first time. Nice and clean inside. 45 for the half. Older lady 50's? Deep rub. Not much teasing. Flip and she went to get more oil. Nice long strokes. Asked for utc lifted up shirt pulled down bra. Made me happy. Will repeat.

LovedMeLongTim
03-10-21, 11:34
I was in town overnight for work yesterday and tried Lily around 5:15 pm. Sweet girl, very pleasant and playful. Way too many distractions as she was also answering the phone several times, leaving to greet mongers coming in the door. Lot's of teasing though and went right to it on the flip. Was actually jerking and talking to a customer on the phone at the same time, not real exciting for me. Received the full hour, no shorting of time. I'd maybe repeat but that damn phone has to be turned off. Didn't ask her name.

MyMountains
03-27-21, 15:44
Are there any around offering L2 or FS?

HotBody4U
04-05-21, 12:11
Are there any around offering L2 or FS?Not that I have found.

From my experience Diamond does the best massage and HS but I think I'm about done going there too. Just samo samo.

I am really getting some great girls on SA, more than I can handle to be honest. LOL.

It's very pricey and many won't be able to afford probably but the experience is fkn amazing.

Aldeen
04-07-21, 13:08
Not that I have found.

From my experience Diamond does the best massage and HS but I think I'm about done going there too. Just samo samo.

I am really getting some great girls on SA, more than I can handle to be honest. LOL.

It's very pricey and many won't be able to afford probably but the experience is fkn amazing.Done around here also, SA though?

LovedMeLongTim
04-08-21, 10:52
4-6-21 I went there at 6:10, told to come back in 20 minutes. I usually just find another place but instead took a walk, came back, and got in at 6:30. I didn't ask her name. The massage was one of the best I've ever gotten. I love when they don't skip the foot rub, that's always amazing. The flip cam 30 minutes into the hour and I thought I'd get shooed out early but that didn't happen. A very nice HS with some hersheys kiss nips in my hands and then she finished the massage with more legs, hands and feet. I still think a proper massage should end in a pretty mouth but overall it was a very nice experience. I got the full 60 minutes and left happy.

DIrie999
04-26-21, 13:18
Could someone please explain these terms. Thanks!

LuvShortSkirts
04-26-21, 19:10
Could someone please explain these terms. Thanks!L2-Happy ending L2-Blow job ect.

Lustee
05-17-21, 17:43
Done around here also, SA though?SA? Sorry too many damn abbreviations on these links! Even with the exhaustive list, ya'll keep bringing new ones! One other grip while I'm posting. How in the hell can a person find the beginning of a post. Some of these run on so long a uy cannot tell what / where / who the F is being discussed.

LovedMeLongTim
06-05-21, 09:08
I was in town for work overnight. Stopped in during a thunderstorm. Had to come back 30 minutes later and had the only woman working there. Not a good massage, no teasing, she wanted me to self-service. Couldn't get her to help out and ended up leaving frustrated and unsatisfied.

TheLastTimer
06-24-21, 11:39
Haven't been to Sakura in a couple years. Service dramatically declined then. Always SS, decent looking chick nervous always looking at the corner of the room like they are watching her. Too weird for me, won't be back. Try Lily.

DalKid
06-25-21, 17:19
Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone can provide a suggestion which AMP to visit. I've been to both a handful of times and received the normal handshake finish at both places. I know the women change as well as expectations over time so wondering if anyone has been to either one recently for a recommendation as I haven't been to either one since last year.

Coldspy2008
07-16-21, 12:31
Anyone have any info on this AMP? PM me. Thanks.

BlasterMan069
09-11-21, 01:31
Stopped at diamond tonight after not going there for a long time.

Only did a half, plenty of tease and good technique on the flip. Didn't get a name but will definitely go back soon.

GMan25
09-14-21, 20:42
Anyone have any info on this AMP? PM me. Thanks.60 year old, fat, massage ok, HJ.

FltRider
10-20-21, 11:26
The place in Waupaca changed hands a few months back. Go see Mia there. Level 1 available, level 2 is possible with the right negotiation after a few visits. She is early 20's and cute as hell with nice natural 36's.

BadHabit715
10-26-21, 14:47
Visited Waupaca once and had a similar experience to the last poster. Although, I was rushed through and shorted on time. The bigger problem is there seems to be a lot of people in and out of that place. I went during the day on a weekday. There was another guy walking out as I walked in and I was rushed out because there was an appointment immediately after me. There is also another business in the same building and you can hear the employees over there when you are on the massage table. It's a small town and I worry they are going to garner unwanted attention. Not sure if I will repeat.

Rapids was a good option for a while last year but they eventually moved the woman in her 30's somewhere else and brought in a couple of grandmothers. I will not repeat at this point. I hope the same doesn't happen in Waupaca.

Diamond is the best option in the area IMO if you avoid the older lady who works in the morning. Lily in Wausau was also OK but I haven't been there in a while so my information is dated. The place in Plover has been open forever but my experience there has always been underwhelming.

BadHabit715
10-26-21, 14:55
Visited Waupaca and had similar experience as the last poster, although I was rushed and shorted on time. The bigger problem with the place is all the people in and out of the building. There was another guy walking out as I walked in and I was rushed because there was another appointment coming in immediately after me. There is also another business in the building. I had to walk past one employee in the parking lot and you could hear the people in the office when you were on the table.

Rapids was ok for a while last year but once there were up and running they moved the woman in her 30's out and brought in a couple of grandmothers. I won't repeat at this point.

Diamond in the best place in the area IMO as long as you avoid the older woman who is there in the mornings. Lily used to be ok too but I haven't been there in a while so my information is dated. The place in Plover has been around forever and my experience has never been great.

FltRider
11-02-21, 11:10
The place in Waupaca changed hands a few months back. Go see Mia there. Level 1 available, level 2 is possible with the right negotiation after a few visits. She is early 20's and cute as hell with nice natural 36's.Went again, and got "Anna" instead of Mia. Not as cute, and not as enthusiastic, and the menu was L1 only. Will only return if Mia is there.

DalKid
11-12-21, 13:35
I saw an ad for Sakura on STG the last couple of days. Wondering if there is a new girl working or things are looking up for Sakura again?

CWyoop76
11-17-21, 10:55
I saw an ad for Sakura on STG the last couple of days. Wondering if there is a new girl working or things are looking up for Sakura again?I seen that as well. I'm certain it's the same one that years ago would offer L1 and plenty of roaming, only to stop and now says "me no like" and only SS.

DIrie999
12-01-21, 08:41
Never mind, found my answer. Thanks

Stopped at diamond tonight after not going there for a long time.

Only did a half, plenty of tease and good technique on the flip. Didn't get a name but will definitely go back soon.

DIrie999
12-01-21, 08:42
Is there more than one AMP in Waupaca? Location? Thanks

Went again, and got "Anna" instead of Mia. Not as cute, and not as enthusiastic, and the menu was L1 only. Will only return if Mia is there.

BlasterMan069
12-01-21, 09:28
What city is Diamond located in? Thanks.It's in Wausau, was there recently for an hour and got an OK massage and a good handshake.

CWyoop76
12-01-21, 12:32
It's in Wausau, was there recently for an hour and got an OK massage and a good handshake.Which provider did you see? Coco or Amy?

BlasterMan069
12-01-21, 15:47
Which provider did you see? Coco or Amy?I didn't get a name, she was a bit heavier in the middle and definitely older, 40's maybe. When I went last week it was to TOFTT to try Sakura but they were closed so I opted for Diamond instead of the place on the north end of Wausau.

Wj0272
12-02-21, 13:40
I didn't get a name, she was a bit heavier in the middle and definitely older, 40's maybe. When I went last week it was to TOFTT to try Sakura but they were closed so I opted for Diamond instead of the place on the north end of Wausau.Diamond isn't on the North end of Wausau? Are you thinking of the one that's on the north end on 6th street? Diamond is south end of Wausau, just before Schofield.

BlasterMan069
12-02-21, 18:30
Diamond isn't on the North end of Wausau? Are you thinking of the one that's on the north end on 6th street? Diamond is south end of Wausau, just before Schofield.To clarify, I chose to go to Diamond on grand Instead of going to the one on 6th at the north end after seeing Sakura was closed.

DIrie999
12-08-21, 14:46
Headed north next week and would like to stop for some relaxation. Reading comments for the past year, doesn't seem to be a strong consensus of a recommended place.

Lily Spa / Asian Massage. Both have the name address on and 6th. Has one replaced the other?

Diamond on Grand seems to get the most (although not overwhelming) positive reviews. I see Sakura is the only one advertising on STG for the past month although BM069 reports it was closed; nothing available on RR. Any recommendations where a guy might have the most enjoyment and do the most good contributing to the local economy? I realize MMMV. I'll certainly weigh in with my impressions afterwards. Thanks brothers.

BlasterMan069
12-08-21, 17:12
Headed north next week and would like to stop for some relaxation. Reading comments for the past year, doesn't seem to be a strong consensus of a recommended place.

Lily Spa / Asian Massage. Both have the name address on and 6th. Has one replaced the other?

Diamond on Grand seems to get the most (although not overwhelming) positive reviews. I see Sakura is the only one advertising on STG for the past month although BM069 reports it was closed; nothing available on RR. Any recommendations where a guy might have the most enjoyment and do the most good contributing to the local economy? I realize MMMV. I'll certainly weigh in with my impressions afterwards. Thanks brothers.I think the place on 6th is solidly known as just Asian Massage now. Between that spot and Diamond, most you'll get is 1st level, maybe some OTC. When I went to check out Sakura it was the Wednesday before turkey day at about 6:30 pm so they may have closed up shop for the holiday at that point. If I had to pick though? Diamond is the better choice.

TheLastTimer
12-28-21, 22:10
Well I'm not sure what L1, L2, L3 are yet, but I get the drift. And let me add that not knowing what L3 means has not stopped me from enjoying plenty of massage parlors from here to California. Nice to see a system emerging. I've been in Wausau for quite some time so I've seen the ladies come and go through the years. So without further ado, here are my ranking of the Wausau Area 3 (I would say bookmark this but I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty because that's how we lose privileges, right class?

1. Diamond on Grand. More variety and they tend to be younger compared to Lily (I know it's Asian Massage now but let me indulge! Which means they're usually late 20's or early 30's. Friendly staff, seems clean, good massage, decent finish. Tips are not mentioned beforehand, but expected and asked for afterward if you received decent service. I would expect to spend about $100 for a decent hour. Good service aint cheap, and cheap service aint good.

2. Lily on 6th. Older chicks but eager to please, decent finish. Same ole. Very similar finish to Diamond but these ladies have been there a while. Sometimes they get catty with each other but I have no idea what they're actually saying. Very friendly, very accommodating. Tips are not mentioned beforehand but if you expect good service next time, you know what to do.

3. Sakura. Haven't been there in at least 5 years so I don't know if they got their act together but used to be the chick would barely allow me to take care of myself! Must have been bitten once, and now twice shy. She was crabby and the massage was terrible. I went there maybe 3-4 times over the years until I finally admitted defeat back in 2016. Tips have never been an issue for me here since I haven't given one at Sakura yet.

Mooee94
01-18-22, 07:43
I have received some good L1 service at Sukura. Is there a place in the area that provides good L2 or even possible L3.

TheLastTimer
01-18-22, 17:13
I have received some good L1 service at Sukura. Is there a place in the area that provides good L2 or even possible L3.Just go out and try the massage places if you like them, feel it out, see how it goes. You'll get the hang of it. Like my granddaddy said, if you hang around the bar long enough you're going to get drunk!

Like To Lic
02-21-22, 17:33
I hit up Diamond the other day. Everything was normal till the flip. She did the norm of making sure it was okay, then told me 60? I told her no thanks so she said okay 40 which I'm fine with for the tip as that's normal. When girls do this it worries me that guys are giving more then established local rates. Just to be clear L1 in the Wausau are is 40 and not a penny more!

BlasterMan069
02-22-22, 21:50
I hit up Diamond the other day. Everything was normal till the flip. She did the norm of making sure it was okay, then told me 60? I told her no thanks so she said okay 40 which I'm fine with for the tip as that's normal. When girls do this it worries me that guys are giving more then established local rates. Just to be clear L1 in the Wausau are is 40 and not a penny more!Haven't been to any of the locals since snow started falling, have usually stuck to 40 myself, one time I did tip 60 when at 6th and they explored where the sun don't shine without asking and it felt great. Figured that was worth the extra. If not please let me know!

Like To Lic
02-25-22, 11:34
Haven't been to any of the locals since snow started falling, have usually stuck to 40 myself, one time I did tip 60 when at 6th and they explored where the sun don't shine without asking and it felt great. Figured that was worth the extra. If not please let me know!Here's the deal, until more then L1 is offered everyone needs to keep the tips to 40. If you tip more it just screws the rest of us. Mongers set the price. If we all agree that L1 is only worth 20 and start tipping that they will comply or they won't get tips. I know you guys all have soft hearts but don't get bullied. This is a service industry they know it and are going to try and exploit you for as much as they can. Don't give in! L1=40 L2=60 and L3=100.

Mooee94
02-25-22, 20:17
Here's the deal, until more then L1 is offered everyone needs to keep the tips to 40. If you tip more it just screws the rest of us. Mongers set the price. If we all agree that L1 is only worth 20 and start tipping that they will comply or they won't get tips. I know you guys all have soft hearts but don't get bullied. This is a service industry they know it and are going to try and exploit you for as much as they can. Don't give in! L1=40 L2=60 and L3=100.But where do you find L2 or L3.

GMan25
02-27-22, 00:42
But where do you find L2 or L3.Not in Wausau.

TheLastTimer
02-27-22, 10:40
But where do you find L2 or L3.I won't name names because of the taxpayer funded fishing expeditions but try some places in Appleton. And in my experience, there might be an L4 to be had there with enough cash, but I don't even know what the other L's mean! Or if you're in Chicago just ask a taxi driver or check this forum.

GMan25
02-27-22, 15:52
I won't name names because of the taxpayer funded fishing expeditions but try some places in Appleton. And in my experience, there might be an L4 to be had there with enough cash, but I don't even know what the other L's mean! Or if you're in Chicago just ask a taxi driver or check this forum.There is no L2 or L3 place in Appleton, or Grand Chute as far as I am aware. Etc. There had been a couple of places a few years ago, but LE did a good job of running them all out of town in past few years or they closed.

TheLastTimer
03-01-22, 00:19
There is no L2 or L3 place in Appleton, or Grand Chute as far as I am aware. Etc. There had been a couple of places a few years ago, but LE did a good job of running them all out of town in past few years or they closed.Like I said I won't name names, but I was in one of the local places in Appleton and happened to be carrying a wad of cash that accidentally fell out of my pocket as I was undressing. The masseuse was naturally very curious and quickly came over to help me. I said, "not for tip, sorry" and she kept insisting on seeing it. I showed her a couple bills and put it away but she wanted it. I said "sorry not for here, sorry not my money" but she was persistent and basically told me I could have whatever I wanted (including the other girl) if I shared some of the cash. Granted, there was over $1000 in 20's. I actually didn't take her up on the offer because it belonged to a friend, but I did get fantastic massage with the usual tip of $40. But it goes to show, with enough money pretty much anything can be bought.

BlasterMan069
03-07-22, 15:54
Went to Sakura this afternoon. Massage itself was very good, only got L1 though with very light teasing. Didn't realize it until I left but was shorted 15 min. YMMV of course.

Rayray773
04-25-22, 11:00
I was in Rapids and decided to test out You You's since this board is kinda dead and I could TOFTT. Greeted by an older woman who was not very pleasing to the eyes, but she gave me a big hug and seemed so happy to see me that I just went with it. Nice massage, with some teasing as she got more comfortable with me. More teasing and then the flip. Standard HJ, but kept going and going to make sure the job was completely done, which was great. I thought I heard the voice of another girl there, but tried to ask about her, but she either didn't understand me or didn't want to answer. I probably wouldn't repeat with whoever I got, but might try it again if there are two people working. 60/40.

TheLastTimer
04-26-22, 13:47
Thanks for sharing Rayray773. Always good to hear from other soldiers in the field. I can confirm the older one is actually a way better experience in my opinion. The other one might look hotter but a small margin, but she gave me a very bored clock watching time. Plus her fingernails were scratching my me and her hand was pounding into my sack so I said it's ok slow down it's ok. She responded with angry tone and said you do then. And then she almost walked out. She was terrible at customer service or gentle criticism. If you can stomach the old broad it's going to be a lot more fun. Plus if your hands are clean she likes UTC touch.

I was in Rapids and decided to test out You You's since this board is kinda dead and I could TOFTT. Greeted by an older woman who was not very pleasing to the eyes, but she gave me a big hug and seemed so happy to see me that I just went with it. Nice massage, with some teasing as she got more comfortable with me. More teasing and then the flip. Standard HJ, but kept going and going to make sure the job was completely done, which was great. I thought I heard the voice of another girl there, but tried to ask about her, but she either didn't understand me or didn't want to answer. I probably wouldn't repeat with whoever I got, but might try it again if there are two people working. 60/40.

TimWatley1973
04-26-22, 22:37
But where do you find L2 or L3.I'll concur that Appleton isn't the place to got for L2 or L3, Wausau / Plover / Rapids either. Green Bay however, there are at least 3 places there I've hit L3. Wander over to the GB thread and do some research, you'll find them.

TheLastTimer
04-29-22, 00:06
Appleton has at least one L2/ L3 if you have cash and don't care about quality.

I'll concur that Appleton isn't the place to got for L2 or L3, Wausau / Plover / Rapids either. Green Bay however, there are at least 3 places there I've hit L3. Wander over to the GB thread and do some research, you'll find them.

ElevatorMan
05-10-22, 21:23
Appleton has at least one L2/ L3 if you have cash and don't care about quality.So where is this place in appleton?

TheLastTimer
05-10-22, 23:48
So where is this place in appleton?I would love to drop names but that's not nice. You should know better than to ask that. I can narrow it down to one of the 3-4 main reviewed ones in Appleton. Show up to each massage visit with a wad of cash and see what happens. Either that or I was hallucinating from all the massage oil!

Only Human
05-20-22, 20:59
On my way through I stopped in Waupaca to get a massage. Massage light, left relaxed. The massage attendant must think she is in Chicago. Wants a giant tip. Spent to much explaining tip. Which is why I'm not inclined on returning.

TimWatley1973
05-23-22, 19:09
In Wausau today and stopped at my usual haunt, Diamond. She had them stacked up like cord wood so I declined to wait in a room and went to Lilly instead. I've heard the stories about older providers there and always stayed away, even though some reports said they were ok.

I was surprised by a young attractive girl coming out of a back room and taking me to a room. Paid her for the time and figured she was just collecting and mamason would be in to take care of me, nope it was her. Asked for a light massage as that's always what I think is code for the ending I wanted. Started out with lots of soft touch with only a lulittoe tease her and there. The. She moved into a more medium massage and I thought I was sunk but then the teasing started, good quality teasing. On the flip more light touch and then she did her touchdown dance, or was it mine? I don't know but it was a decent L1 ending with lots of OTC roaming. I'd repeat in hopes that I could get more going but I doubt it. He technique of sitting on the table for most of the finish is usually code for we ain't going there. But I can dream.

Her name is Coco and says she's been there 3 months. Worth a shot if for no other reason than she's younger than 35, maybe even 25?

Mike Honcho72
06-03-22, 11:40
Stopped in yesterday evening. Hadn't been in there in quite awhile. Greeted by the younger (30's?) massage girl and was pressed for time so just did the 30 min for 50. Proceeded with a nice massage plenty of teasing then the flip. Got the job done admirably. Played around and kept pulling away when I reached for a little utc top action but got in there and finished strong.

She then continued with the massage think I even got more time than I paid for. Cute as far as I can tell with her mask on and a very relaxing time. Ass was incredible.

TimWatley1973
06-24-22, 18:50
Stopped by today, convenient location off the Hwy. Greeted by 50 something woman and told to wait two minutes in the room. A much younger girl came in, hot. I mean attractive Asian girl hot, not 50 yr old mamasan hot. Solid 8. No mask, nice c cups, nice ass and legs covered with tight leggings. Asked for light and she went straight To the teasing and flip early, maybe at 10 min. On the flip straight to work. Offered top up and / or bottoms down. Top negotiates. 6, guessing bottoms down with touch access would've been $. Her twins were absolutely beautiful, darn near perfect I'd say. Moved them right to my mouth and kept working. Overall pretty happy, I'll go back. She offered extras a few minutes after flip but She let me do the negotiating, never mentioned price.

I say worth the visit for. 4 L1+ With young attractive masseuse.

On my way through I stopped in Waupaca to get a massage. Massage light, left relaxed. The massage attendant must think she is in Chicago. Wants a giant tip. Spent to much explaining tip. Which is why I'm not inclined on returning.

TimWatley1973
06-28-22, 01:00
Thought I'd share my current rankings for the Area Surrounding Stevens Point.

1. Waupaca. See my last review. Doubt Level 3 exists at any local place but I believe Level 2 is attainable and I think it could be here. Very attractive masseuse who was willing to negotiate.

2. Rapids. Seem to be several young, attractive girls being brought in to the area. Generally speak good english, have tatoo's, and are attractive, of course. YY's is on the list. Her eyes were amazing and looked right at me the entire time, wow.

3. Wausau 6th St. I think you're only getting L1 here but, with a little work, some extras could be had but probably not L2. Again, very attractive young masseuse.

4. Wausau Diamond. Sometimes a younger girl who's reasonably attractive, sometimes an older woman. If the parking lot is empty, I recommend the trip.

5. Plover. Usually an older woman, nice body but probably close to 50. If she's not available it's an even older woman with a not so nice body.

I think that covers it. Haven't been to Sakura. For those willing to do some traveling here are some other options.

E. C. Is just OK, very enthusiastic but extras are near impossible. Did allow some UC roaming on top, not bottom. Older masseuse.

Sparta is about the same as E. C. , no UC roaming.

Fox Valley: Skip Appleton, Oshkosh & Fondy unless you want the same as Eau Claire, Sparta and Plover. Go to Green Bay, several places there where L3 is attainable.

Madison Area: Girl in Monona on Owen Rd is good looking, doubt much more than L1. Same is true for all around West Towne area, mostly L1 with a few small add-ons possible, mostly older masseuse. Angel in Sun Prairie older masseuse, standard finish. L3 is always available at Geisha for a price, as is the crew working on State Street. Mostly white girls asking for a large tip for L3.

Milwaukee: Sun Island in Germantown ok, L1 is all you should expect but nice masseuse. There are a lot of other places but they've been closing and others opening often. Check the Milwaukee page to see what's happening.

Aldeen
06-28-22, 16:09

1. Waupaca. See my last review. Doubt Level 3 exists at any local place but I believe Level 2 is attainable and I think it could be here. Very attractive masseuse who was willing to negotiate.

2. Rapids. Seem to be several young, attractive girls being brought in to the area. Generally speak good english, have tatoo's, and are attractive, of course. YY's is on the list. Her eyes were amazing and looked right at me the entire time, wow.

3. Wausau 6th St. I think you're only getting L1 here but, with a little work, some extras could be had but probably not L2. Again, very attractive young masseuse.

4. Wausau Diamond. Sometimes a younger girl who's reasonably attractive, sometimes an older woman. If the parking lot is empty, I recommend the trip.

5. Plover. Usually an older woman, nice body but probably close to 50. If she's not available it's an even older woman with a not so nice body.

I think that covers it. Haven't been to Sakura. For those willing to do some traveling here are some other options..Wow! Very informative review! I myself have been around the states with a few other, tons of L2 mostly everywhere you go unless you drop a ton of $$ in front of them. Makes me miss going across seas.

Kaney66
06-28-22, 19:45
Hey Fellow Mongers.

I'm in Wausau for the night and would really appreciate some guidance. It looks like AMP's are the only option. Any suggestions for a good massage and good ending, preferably non-AMP.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Cdvlopr
07-07-22, 16:02
Does anyone know of the other younger girls there besides Mia. I've seen Mia a few times and one other older lady. Mia is very cute and fun as others have stated, but only L1 to date. The other was only L1 as well but not as cute however gave a better actual massage.

Aldeen
07-09-22, 12:11
Does anyone know of the other younger girls there besides Mia. I've seen Mia a few times and one other older lady. Mia is very cute and fun as others have stated, but only L1 to date. The other was only L1 as well but not as cute however gave a better actual massage.I've gone as far as l3 there, the other girls give terrible massages even elbowing my head at times, really not into it as you speak.

Cdvlopr
07-11-22, 09:37
I've gone as far as l3 there, the other girls give terrible massages even elbowing my head at times, really not into it as you speak.L3 with Mia or others?

Member #6260
07-11-22, 11:06
So I seen a young pretty girl there recently. She was very fun and playful. Good massage and ending. But I don't think it was Mia. Tattoos on her arms, very young and beautiful, C+ bolt-ons from what I could tell. I didn't push for anything. She said she is not the boss, and I thought Mia is the boss. But she was pretty protective of herself and kept things legit.

Aldeen
07-11-22, 17:48
L3 with Mia or others?Mia, it makes it easier on me being in that ethnicity, a lot of people creep her out. She's very chill though.

BadHabit715
07-15-22, 00:00
I am thinking of taking the plunge but I am wondering if anyone has seen her?

https://wausau.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-massages/220688894812

Aldeen
07-15-22, 12:31

https://wausau.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-massages/220688894812She seems legit, msg her a few times before she even had any sort of body picture as reference, never really had time, although she did raise her fee a bit. Try it out give us a review.

Cdvlopr
07-15-22, 15:08

https://wausau.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-massages/220688894812I wouldn't waste your time or money. She doesn't look like the picture at all and is larger than that. She doesn't do anything other than a terrible rubdown and then will short you on your time.

TimWatley1973
07-19-22, 08:55

I think that covers it. Haven't been to Sakura. For those willing to do some traveling here are some other options.

E. C. Is just OK, very enthusiastic but extras are near impossible. Did allow some UC roaming on top, not bottom. Older masseuse.

Sparta is about the same as E. C. , no UC roaming.

Fox Valley: Skip Appleton, Oshkosh & Fondy unless you want the same as Eau Claire, Sparta and Plover. Go to Green Bay, several places there where L3 is attainable.

Madison Area: Girl in Monona on Owen Rd is good looking, doubt much more than L1. Same is true for all around West Towne area, mostly L1 with a few small add-ons possible, mostly older masseuse. Angel in Sun Prairie older masseuse, standard finish. L3 is always available at Geisha for a price, as is the crew working on State Street. Mostly white girls asking for a large tip for L3.

Milwaukee: Sun Island in Germantown ok, L1 is all you should expect but nice masseuse. There are a lot of other places but they've been closing and others opening often. Check the Milwaukee page to see what's happening.

DBob84
07-26-22, 00:38
Paying back my experiences in Wausau as I have found this site extremely helpful.

I have frequented Diamond this spring / summer quite a few times and have seen a maybe 40's provider who called herself "Fefe" when I asked. Decent massage, tease and HE every time. Doesn't negotiate price before, which is nice, but I tip her the standard 40 and she is happy.

Have seen a younger provider there as well. Not sure on age as I have only seen her in a mask which both wear the whole time. Not as good a massage, but still worked some knots out. English might not be good, as one time it ended without HE, maybe a miscommunication on my part. Other times HE no problem.

Decided to try 6th street for something different and got a younger provider, maybe 30's? Ok massage and great teasing but when it came to the flip she negotiated self service. YMMV as I have heard good things about 6th on here, but I won't be trying there again for a while.

DBob84
07-26-22, 00:43
Paying back my experiences in Wausau as I have found this site extremely helpful.

I have frequented Diamond this spring / summer quite a few times and have seen a maybe 40's provider who called herself "Fefe" when I asked. Decent massage, tease and HE every time. Doesn't negotiate price before, which is nice, but I tip her the standard 40 and she is happy.

Have seen a younger provider there as well. Not sure on age as I have only seen her in a mask which both wear the whole time. Not as good a massage, but still worked some knots out. English might not be good, as one time it ended without HE, maybe a miscommunication on my part. Other times HE no problem.

Decided to try 6th street for something different and got a younger provider, maybe 30's? Ok massage and great teasing but when it came to the flip she negotiated self service. YMMV as I have heard good things about 6th on here, but I won't be trying there again for a while.

Mtron3030
07-27-22, 17:39
As mentioned on here, the Waupaca option has a very cute, friendly young woman who speaks English well and is friendly. Level one was offered for 4 D but it was pretty lack luster. She let me play with nips and that helped but it she could do a better job with her finishing moves.

WisFunGuy
09-01-22, 19:13
As mentioned on here, the Waupaca option has a very cute, friendly young woman who speaks English well and is friendly. Level one was offered for 4 D but it was pretty lack luster. She let me play with nips and that helped but it she could do a better job with her finishing moves.I was there last week at closing time. The girl looked pretty young and had a nice body. I thought maybe it was Mia. Typical deal. 40 tip added 10 to play with the girls. When I was leaving Mia was in the lobby. Thanked me for coming and grabbed my ass. I talked to her briefly and she said I should come back again and grabbed my crank. I think she is right. I should.

GMan25
09-05-22, 14:52
I was there last week at closing time. The girl looked pretty young and had a nice body. I thought maybe it was Mia. Typical deal. 40 tip added 10 to play with the girls. When I was leaving Mia was in the lobby. Thanked me for coming and grabbed my ass. I talked to her briefly and she said I should come back again and grabbed my crank. I think she is right. I should.Mia is not in Waupaca anymore. Ladies are Lucy and Jenny. That is confirmed.

Only Human
09-05-22, 23:09
Hit up diamond.

Massage quality is fine. If you tell her hard she will attempt. Left smiling.

I've been to Sakura, that place is rarely any fun. Massage is mediocre at best. Usually SS. Not worth the time.

Aldeen
09-06-22, 00:18
Mia is not in Waupaca anymore. Ladies are Lucy and Jenny. That is confirmed.Correct Mia is now in California, I have her personal contact, the other two are still fine imo, massages are golden every time I'm there.

Member #6260
09-06-22, 07:48
Mia is not in Waupaca anymore. Ladies are Lucy and Jenny. That is confirmed.10 days ago the 2 ladies were Lucy and Eva. Jenny was supposed to be gone and Eva there for a few months. Eva is maybe 40's, thin, fun to converse with. And Lucy is probably 20's and also worth the visit.

WisFunGuy
09-06-22, 17:52
Mia is not in Waupaca anymore. Ladies are Lucy and Jenny. That is confirmed.She must have left right after. Now this makes me sad. When I called I asked for Mia. Got there and saw a different girl. No complaints but after meeting Mia on my way out I really wanted a session with her.

GMan25
09-10-22, 11:31
She must have left right after. Now this makes me sad. When I called I asked for Mia. Got there and saw a different girl. No complaints but after meeting Mia on my way out I really wanted a session with her.Lucy and Grace are the ladies there now. Similar service.

BlasterMan069
09-11-22, 00:21
Stopped by 6th this evening, first thing is that all their prices went up by 10 (30 min now 50,60 - 70, etc). Only wanted a 30 min session and got right too it. Not much teasing but took time on the L1 play. Wasn't able to get a name but was an older woman, let the hand go UTC to explore. Massage itself was alright, I've had better at Diamond previously.

TheLastTimer
09-11-22, 17:17
Hit up diamond.

Massage quality is fine. If you tell her hard she will attempt. Left smiling.

I've been to Sakura, that place is rarely any fun. Massage is mediocre at best. Usually SS. Not worth the time.I would give Sakura another try. Maybe under new management. The crabby gal is gone, when I was in there just recently. First decent L1 massage at Sakura ever for me. Masseuse was a (somewhat) attractive lady in her early 30's and knew what she was doing.

QuinnRichards
09-18-22, 23:49
I would give Sakura another try. Maybe under new management. The crabby gal is gone, when I was in there just recently. First decent L1 massage at Sakura ever for me. Masseuse was a (somewhat) attractive lady in her early 30's and knew what she was doing.TOFTT last Friday. Sakura is good.

Aldeen
09-21-22, 01:31
TOFTT last Friday. Sakura is good.Care to share? I haven't been to Sakura since the day it opened. Always the grouchy lady demanding for tip. Would like to know if things changed? I know diamond has always served me well, and Lilly was right behind it. Depending some days on the ladies. Always a finish to it. Has Sakura followed?

TimWatley1973
09-24-22, 23:21
Gave Sakura a try based on recent reports. Not terribly impressed. Massage just ok, finish mechanical and lacking in enthusiasm. Same older masseuse you can get at Plover or Lily. I'll probably go back to Diamond as my go to in Wausau after having also given Lily another shot (no more attractive young girls left there).

Aldeen
09-25-22, 18:11
Went to lacrosse to sparta wi over the weekend, harmony has FS right off the bat before massage.

HaTi2009
10-13-22, 21:12
Very disappointing stop tonight. Good massage, no tease, no hints of extras, and a firm no when I moved the towel. Been going there since they opened and have always left happy. I'm assuming a LEO scare for them.

Like To Lic
10-30-22, 10:15
Okay I have been going to Sakura for 3 months exclusively and using the same older lady every time. Well yesterday she finally hooked me up with some L2. Massage started and went as normal, on the flip she started to tease and I asked her if she would L2 this time. She giggled and made some excuses so I asked again and said please and to my surprise she did it! Skill was okay not the best I've had but she went until I started to finish then pulled away and used her hand to help get it all out. She cleaned me up and then finished the massage!

SptBigDog
11-04-22, 18:25
Went to Lily in Plover after work the other day. . 7 for hour massage. Older lady started, but younger (early 40's maybe) decently attractive woman soon came in and took over.

Bare ass, but otherwise normal massage. Last 5 minutes or so of back had increased teasing of the butt and balls. On the flip I was semi-hard, and she giggled and started doing a light chest massage which quickly turned into one hand rubbing me. After a couple minutes of that she lubed up and gave it a good two-hand crank.

I left a tip, but nothing was ever demanded. I plan on going back and if I get the same gal another time or two will be hoping for the next step up.

FltRider
11-14-22, 18:57
Lucy and Grace are the ladies there now. Similar service.Mia is back from California. She's been back a week now.

Funbr202
11-14-22, 23:11
On a recent cool night stopped in at Lily's. Kelly welcomed me in. Waited in room while she finished another. Kelly is older, short, thin / petite, natural covered playground. Decent massage, two handed finish. Worth the stop.

MarshField56
11-15-22, 20:31
Is that the Lily in Plover?

On a recent cool night stopped in at Lily's. Kelly welcomed me in. Waited in room while she finished another. Kelly is older, short, thin / petite, natural covered playground. Decent massage, two handed finish. Worth the stop.

CowgirlLover
12-02-22, 16:54
Was driving through plover last night and decided to stop in and check this place out. Walked in and was greeted by an old Asian hag. I figured I could make it work if I just kept my eyes closed. I was coming from the strip club in portage so I was a bit horned up anyways. On the way back to the room met another Asian gal. She was definitely younger in age probably 40's looked way better then the old hag the was showing me the room. Still she looked weathered in a road hard put away wet type look. Anyways as luck had it I drew the old hag. I swear I have no luck at all. I mean it could be raining pussy and I'd get hit it the head with a dick. Massage was okay. On the flip she touch my package and asked if it was okay. I said Yes. She began stroking so I motioned down words asking for her to play with my balls. Well as luck had it she misunderstood this. Before I knew it she was up to her knuckle in my asshole. Well she kept stroking and rubbing the prostate and before I knew I was starting to get the point of no return feeling. I blew a load and the first dam bit to come out hit me in the chin. So I would say yes the finish was great. She massage around for 15 more minutes and I was done. Overall not the best but worth a stop. Today I felt like I shit like a goose. LOL. Must still have some massage oil in there.

WantSome069
12-03-22, 22:57
Was driving through plover last night and decided to stop in and check this place out. Walked in and was greeted by an old Asian hag. I figured I could make it work if I just kept my eyes closed. I was coming from the strip club in portage so I was a bit horned up anyways. On the way back to the room met another Asian gal. She was definitely younger in age probably 40's looked way better then the old hag the was showing me the room. Still she looked weathered in a road hard put away wet type look. Anyways as luck had it I drew the old hag. I swear I have no luck at all. I mean it could be raining pussy and I'd get hit it the head with a dick. Massage was okay. On the flip she touch my package and asked if it was okay. I said Yes. She began stroking so I motioned down words asking for her to play with my balls. Well as luck had it she misunderstood this. Before I knew it she was up to her knuckle in my asshole. Well she kept stroking and rubbing the prostate and before I knew I was starting to get the point of no return feeling. I blew a load and the first dam bit to come out hit me in the chin. So I would say yes the finish was great. She massage around for 15 more minutes and I was done. Overall not the best but worth a stop. Today I felt like I shit like a goose. LOL. Must still have some massage oil in there.Thanks Cowgirl!

Really appreciate a good story with humor.

Thanks from the Hawkeye State.

MigJiggy
12-04-22, 02:41
Was driving through plover last night and decided to stop in and check this place out. Walked in and was greeted by an old Asian hag. I figured I could make it work if I just kept my eyes closed. I was coming from the strip club in portage so I was a bit horned up anyways. On the way back to the room met another Asian gal. She was definitely younger in age probably 40's looked way better then the old hag the was showing me the room. Still she looked weathered in a road hard put away wet type look. Anyways as luck had it I drew the old hag. I swear I have no luck at all. I mean it could be raining pussy and I'd get hit it the head with a dick. Massage was okay. On the flip she touch my package and asked if it was okay. I said Yes. She began stroking so I motioned down words asking for her to play with my balls. Well as luck had it she misunderstood this. Before I knew it she was up to her knuckle in my asshole. Well she kept stroking and rubbing the prostate and before I knew I was starting to get the point of no return feeling. I blew a load and the first dam bit to come out hit me in the chin. So I would say yes the finish was great. She massage around for 15 more minutes and I was done. Overall not the best but worth a stop. Today I felt like I shit like a goose. LOL. Must still have some massage oil in there.Love the post! BTW how was the strip club? Haven't been out that way in a while. Worth a trip (or to any others in the area)?

CowgirlLover
12-07-22, 09:37
Love the post! BTW how was the strip club? Haven't been out that way in a while. Worth a trip (or to any others in the area)?Club was quite boring actually. Had a 30 minute dance to see what options were there but came up short. I do miss the TNT & Hardware Store days. Met a girl a few years back at the club in Portage. A few years back I would have told everyone that with the right attitude and communication you can bang strippers in every club across the state. But in the last few years that has really changed. I'm not even sure what club is my go to anymore.

ACoolNavyVet
02-03-23, 00:56
Anyone see her on Fetlife and get an ig message. Anyone toft? She asks for 20 tip upfront. Going to wait around and see a bit.

Go4MN
02-04-23, 16:45
Anyone see her on Fetlife and get an ig message. Anyone toft? She asks for 20 tip upfront. Going to wait around and see a bit.I am assuming this is a joke right?

JustATeddyBear
05-04-23, 08:54
Went to Diamond yesterday for my first AMP visit. Did not know what to expect. Asked for an hour. Did not know any of the lingo.

I believe I started with the older woman there. Did an excellent massage. Seriously. I left feeling better.

When asked soft, medium, hard, I giggled because I didn't know. She giggled with a "hehehe" and then peeked under the towel and saw no blothing. She went "hehehe" more enthusiastically.

The massage was great, but after reading up here and on rubsmap I apparently missed many signals. During the massage she mentioned I had a strong body and kept repeating "tight tight. " Did not touch when she went to head of table, but I should have. I did touch calf when she came to side by head, but did not read rubbing her front back and forth on my hand. Some OTC touch as I was moaning at the great feeling of massage. Looking back now, I should have participated more, but it was completely new to me. The only think I did -and it was purely involuntary reflex. Was "jerk" during the tease.

At the end of the back massage she smacked my butt hard a few times and went out and came back with a very warm towel she used to remove all of the oil. Then she walked outside the room and left door open a crack. A different girl entered the room. She told me to flip and giggled at my soft, small stuff but went right to work. I was very vocal, so she thought I finished right way. I did not. She kept at it, trying her best, but it got marginally harder. I'm sure I was nervous. After 5-10 minutes, she was exhausted and said time was almost up. I begged "Please please please" and then felt warm and moist on that member. It was glorious, but still no finish. Finally, she got up and said to wait a minute. A different girl came in and tried the same. I got a little handsy and she actually moved my hand to my chest.

Then she got on the table and sat between my legs. Warm and wet mixed with furious HJ had me grabbing her foot and massaging it. At one point I felt a sharp punch and squeezed foot very hard. I asked if I hurt her and she laughed.

In the end, still no finish, but not for lack of effort. I will be back and might try looking for the empty parking lot close to closing.

All of you have shared such valuable tips and information, so I wanted to share my experience. If this is what it's like I'm a huge fan!

BadHabit715
05-05-23, 23:52
I stopped by the place in Waupaca recently. When Mia is there it is a good time. Called ahead and was told she was on vacation but there was a different girl available. I booked an appointment anyway and quickly regretted it. When I got there she told me a walk in came in and she needed me to wait 10 minutes. I was too dumb to walk out and ended up waiting 20 minutes for her. When the massage did start it was pretty mediocre. She dumped a ton of scented oil on me and made it clear she had no idea what she was doing. She left the room 3 times each for a minute or two and on the last time another walk in came in and I heard her give him the same 10 minute speech. Standard but pretty rushed finish. She was weirdly giggling the entire time in a way that made it super awkward. Esp. Since there was another guy sitting in the next room. I don't think I'll go back for a while.

JustATeddyBear
05-10-23, 13:05
Stopped in at the North 6th St. Location yesterday afternoon.

Opted for the half hour.

The woman walked me to a room and said I had to wait 10 minutes. I knew it would be longer, but she pointed at me and said "Wait 10 minutes."

I'm getting much better at this the more often that I go. It was nice and warm yesterday so I opted for thin shorts and a thin shirt along with easy slip on shoes.

In other words, I was naked, almost before she closed the door.

I am of an age where I need to use ED meds, and I had taken mine before coming. This meant that Junior was standing at attention for the entire wait. I read the printed sign that talked about sexual harassment of the work staff, so it did make me a little nervous. Nonetheless, I did exactly what she told me to do. I stood next to the table with a full erection, and waited for her to come in the door.

When the door finally opened, she did not yell and did not threaten to go to the police. Instead, she closed and locked the door and grabbed my erect penis.

I laid down facedown on the table and tucked my penis down. She reached down and tickled the tip and giggled. He he he. Then she smacked my ass hard three times before covering my back with the towel. She asked if I wanted medium or hard and I of course said hard.

As we talk, I asked her name and she told me it was candy. She asked my name and I told her she asked where I was from and if it was my first visit there. I told her I was from the area and had never been there before.

The massage was actually really good. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I just wish it had been shorter and shorter massage would've allowed more time for what happens next.

The tease was only OK, but the massage was good. I have had neuropathy in my feet for the last three month and it was like she sensed something was wrong with my toes and she hit pressure points and massaged them well and moved my leg and hip, and when I got home I noticed much more feeling in my toes.

I have started making a point to ask "OK, touch?" before even touching OTC. Candi seemed to appreciate it and always said yes. I even asked again after she did my feet because I didn't want to assume. She let me rub her vagina OTC and she moaned and because wet.

On the flip, Junior was at full attention. She looked me in the eye and said "Oh, yes!

Then she pointed at my dick and said "How much?" I said 4 D because I know that is standard. She pulled my hand inside her bra and asked "How much?" I agreed to bump to 5 D, and she said OK. Her body was pretty tight, but her tits were nothing special, and her nipples were meh. But, it was utc.

She got right to it. And since I was hard, the release wasn't going to take that long. I asked "OK, touch?" before sliding my hand inside her pants. She wouldn't let me slide inside her pussy, but she was definitely wet. She stopped me, but moved my hand around to her ass UTC. She started adding prostate massage and I was almost ready to blow. I asked "OK, touch?" again, and she let me slide a finger into her ass. At that moment, she moaned, and said "You cum?" Well, I did! And did! And did!

She milked and milked until I thought I couldn't do anymore. But I did.

She actually looked into my eyes and kissed me (through her mask) on the lips.

If I'm being picky, the only thing that was a turn off was when I slid my hand under for shirt to rub her back. She was very sweaty, and that reminded me that there had been someone else before me who had also made her work hard.

Afterwards she pulled out her translation app and asked me a few questions. I know some guys complain about the women who use that app, but I actually appreciate the effort.

Nothing more than L1, I'm sure, but still a good time.

JustATeddyBear
06-29-23, 17:47
I keep seeing ads in Listcrawler and Stop The Games that You You is under new management with new girls. Any truth to that?

Only Human
07-14-23, 18:55
I went to an AMP on a whim in the area. I got in and the the staff appeared to be like every other AMP I've ever been to. Older women in their late 40's to 50's. There was nothing special in the looks department and I was shuffled into a room. One of the average women came in and asked the pressure and medium was chosen.

It started off normal when suddenly the teasing started. She asked me to flip and became immediately playful. She turned from all work and mild play to complete joyous behavior. She asked if I wanted it good. I figured sure and said yes. She said more more see money and I said whatever. To me if it was a standard finish she'd get the only 40 In my pocket with the spare cash she's not aware of in my shoe.

I picked right. She started slow and asked me when I was going to finish and the slowly edges me for 20 minutes. Various pressures, techniques, stopping and starting where used and it was a 2 handed Adventure with one hand manipulation on the boys tugging and the other focused on the stick.

During that time she grabbed my hand, put it between her legs and then grinded hand. I'm not going to pretend she came like other guys seem to think they do with these women, but it was fun.

At the end she said let me know as the grand finale starts and as a blew a tidal wave she asked me to look at her and I it splashed all over her face.

She left the room to clean up and as she did that I pulled the extra tip out.

I was in complete shock and over tipped. But it was the best damn experience I've had in an AMP minus Chicago's X.

I don't know her name but I'll give seniors the AMP location.

Happy hunting.

Mtron3030
07-28-23, 22:58
Had a nice massage that really helped my lower back pain. Flip was quick though and her fun energy got a little unclear. She wanted 8 for access to the top and I agreed but only to 8 total after 5 for the half hour. Got a nice tug while playing a little. She wasn't too happy about only getting 3 additional so I gave her another 10 but left with a scowl from her. Great to hear there may be more fun available.

GMan25
07-29-23, 17:32
Had a nice massage that really helped my lower back pain. Flip was quick though and her fun energy got a little unclear. She wanted 8 for access to the top and I agreed but only to 8 total after 5 for the half hour. Got a nice tug while playing a little. She wasn't too happy about only getting 3 additional so I gave her another 10 but left with a scowl from her. Great to hear there may be more fun available.Thanks for posting, but I understand her disappoinemt if I understand your post. Door fee was $50 and you tipped $30 for finish plus up top roaming? I think a tip of $50 would have been in line with market prices and fair. But, hey, you got it all for $80. Want to earn brownie points? Go back and get the same treatment and tip $60 to make up for the lowball, and I bet she is a totally different person toward you on subsequent visits.

JustATeddyBear
08-08-23, 11:19
I have had quite a bit of luck lately at one of the local AMPs.

It all started with a couple visits to this particular AMP, where it was regular, L1 action, but lots of fun and an exciting finish.

I've heard from folks that experiencing four hands is a must, so I booked an appointment. When I got there, they were ready for me and the older woman came in initially and she is the one who had performed very good finishes before.

She didn't even ask soft, medium or hard because she knew instead, she went right for the play and the tease. I knew that touching was OK with her OTC, so I did. A younger woman came in and went right to the head of the table, and I put my hands on the side of legs and asked "OK touch?" She said yes, and I squeezed her butt. She giggled and left the room when she came back I reached up again to discover she was wearing a skirt.

She let me rub and touch OTC and then came around to the side and asked how much I would tip. I looked at her and she said how much you have for me baby? I gave her a number and she told me OK but next time bring more money.

She went back to the head of a table climbed up and straddle the back of my head rubbing herself back-and-forth on my head as I lifted it. We all know that she pretended it excited her but it certainly made it fun.

She told me to tell her when I was ready to flip. Since she was already on my head, her let's flip now. On the flip, she climbed right back on my head, but her underwear was on so I did get to play and lick and press, and she pretended it excited her.

After a while, she climbed off and came back to the side of the table. Meanwhile, the older woman had been working on me and undid her bra. She was not very big, but she let me squeeze the nipples and even take them in my mouth, the younger girl initially said, I could look but not touch at her breasts which was fine by me because they were very small.

At this point, I probably got overstimulated, and even though I was as firm as possible, and ready to go, I could not finish. The two of them tried everything they could, but I could not finish. And it wasn't them it was me.

There was still plenty of time left, so the older one to let a hand roam and continued stroking me while the young one started kissing me, then tongue kissing me, then passionately kissing me, this went on for like 15 minutes. Afterwards he told me I was a good kisser. I don't know if I believe her but it sounded good.

Mind you, I was completely hard this entire time and the younger one walked further down the table, looked at Junior and said you have a nice dick. I don't think that's true, but it shows she was trying everything to get me to finish.

In the end I just couldn't, and they were both extremely disappointed that they could not help me finish.

I tipped them a little more than I had agreed to because they had worked incredibly hard for a sustain period of time and had earned every bit of it.

The younger one leaned into my ear and said remember next time bring more money and I make sure you finish. Take it through what it's worth.

I am willing to share the AMP name, and the name of the women, but only to senior members who are willing to share info with me. DM me, only answer senior members.

JustATeddyBear
08-08-23, 11:54

I went back yesterday, hoping to make up for two failures to launch.

I did not have an appointment and they had actually opened 30 minutes early. I went inside and was greeted by the same woman I have come to know. She was happy to see me and I think she appreciates that I shower prior to coming and I wear a cologne That she really likes. She will hug me and smell me and kiss my neck and tell me she's glad I'm back.

I went into the room and she asked how long I wanted. I told her an hour, but she said 30 minutes I looked at her with disappointment, but she said we are busy this morning, so 30 minutes please. And gave me a price. I reluctantly agreed and gave her the cash.

She came back in a little while later with her phone and using her Translator told me that if the scheduled appointment didn't show, we would do it for an hour.

She did some nice sensual massage And repeatedly leaned over my back, kissing it, and breathing in deep. She kept saying you smell so good.

She again got right up on the table and straddle my head, rubbing herself against my head, even harder this time. She moaned, but I know those moans are designed to put me in the mood and get me closer to finish.

She actually used oil on my back this time and after some good massage she got a towel and wiped it off telling me to flip over.

She went to the side of the table and last week she had allowed me to go UTC up top, she automatically asked if I wanted that and then also pointed down below. I enthusiastically said yes and she looked at me like she couldn't understand why would want to see or touch that.

Nonetheless, she close the door, and actually secured it with a stopper. Then she went back to the top of the table, climbed up and straddled my face.

I eagerly dove in, and I would have to say that this time the reactions were probably legit. The moaning did not sound fake, and she actually pressed down onto my tongue at one point. I think I might have done something wrong though, because she started panting and grunting, and then started pulling herself away a bit. Then she pressed down against my tongue, hard before panting and saying no good.

I don't know if I hurt her with my mouth or excited her with my mouth, but she was done with that.

She went to the side of the table and continued to try to make me finish. It just wasn't happening despite being fully ready.

She finally looked at me Lea didn't kiss me deeply and said I need to bring in another girl and asked if it was OK. After my four hands experience, I really wasn't sure, but I said yes anyway. I assume she would just have the new girl come in and finish.

But no, they both went to work on me and the new girl told me to touch her and after just a little bit she was moist down there. She kept telling me to do more, so I rubbed harder. They seem to frustrate her and she pulled down her shorts and underwear and told me she would show me what she wanted.

She was very wet and it was easy to get her panting. At one point she actually pushed my finger inside And told me to fuck her. I of course obliged her, but it didn't take long for her to yelp a high-pitched yelp and tell me no more.

She and the older woman tried as hard as they could, but it just wasn't happening. They were both sweating and clearly exhausted. I told them I just didn't think it was going to happen even though I was so close. They told me they would try one last time and they did with the younger one trying to massage my prostate. It wasn't sensual though. It was painful And pretty much ended any chance of me finishing.

They both got a warm towel and clean me up and the strange thing is they were both apologizing profusely that they didn't do their job. I have to tell you I was ashamed that I couldn't finish.

The younger one looked at me and said next time you will finish and put both of her hands on my hips, and made emotional motion like bouncing on top of me.

They both took turns, kissing me, passionately on the mouth and using tongues. And both of them repeated apology after apology.

When they stepped out, I reached into my pocket and pulled out all of the money I had brought and been prepared to spend. Just in case.

The older woman came back in and asked for my number. I tipped her and she looked at the money and said no this is too much. But I insisted because she had actually brought in a second girl, and they had worked so hard. She kept trying to give the money back, but I told her you earned it and I appreciate you.

She blushed and took out her phone again and said something which translated as, "I like you. You are nice. We will make sure you finish next time. We will go slow and bring you to the point of finish and put our emotions into you."

She close the door and went out and gave part of the money to the younger girl. The younger girl knocked and came in and said she was sorry and tried to give the money back. The older woman understood that I was insistent they earned their tip so she stopped her. The younger girl just kept saying thank you.

I wonder what lives in store for me on my next visit.

I am willing to share the location of this AMP with senior members only an exchange for information from them.

NitroPimp
08-11-23, 00:22

I went back yesterday, hoping to make up for two failures to launch.

I did not have an appointment and they had actually opened 30 minutes early. I went inside and was greeted by the same woman I have come to know. She was happy to see me and I think she appreciates that I shower prior to coming and I wear a cologne That she really likes. She will hug me and smell me and kiss my neck and tell me she's glad I'm back.

I went into the room and she asked how long I wanted. I told her an hour, but she said 30 minutes I looked at her with disappointment, but she said we are busy this morning, so 30 minutes please. And gave me a price. I reluctantly agreed and gave her the cash.

She came back in a little while later with her phone and using her Translator told me that if the scheduled appointment didn't show, we would do it for an hour.Great report. I appreciate your honesty. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. I've gone to places damn near geeking on sildenafil and had issues. Sometimes you feel inadequate, it's nice that they accommodated you and they were apologetic and made it look like it was their fault.

I got all fired up one time ready to do FS with this girl I've been seeing a long time but as soon as she put the condom on, I went soft. That's embarrassing and she even giggled which made it worse. And this cigarette been seen for many months once or twice a week, when she finally broke down and decided to do full service I couldn't do my part. But, it's mainly psychological.

RedFive920
09-18-23, 21:08
Is You You open again?I was in the area for work recently, and when work was over, it was time for play. There was no answer at Lily in Plover, so I called You You and was able to go right over. I believe she said her name was Lucy. It took a while, but finally some teasing started. After the flip, she worked my arms and legs. Then she patted the goods (still under the towel) and after a quick negotiation, a fine L1 finish. I definitely hope to make it back sometime.

Gabrielfa
10-03-23, 06:51
I see theres 3 main AMP in this area, which one is best bang for the buck? I'm about an hour away for the next few weeks and don't want to waste my time shopping 3 locations. Who has the better girls, who has the better time and who should I avoid? Just looking for a massage and a HJ but like quality too.

Thanks.

GaB.

TrollMongo
10-03-23, 08:44
I'm 71 and never been to a massage parlor. There is one in Wisconsin Rapids just over a mile from me and one in Plover about 15 miles. Can anyone tell me the best place for extras, the cost and proper way to initiate.

I've done the stripper, escort, streetwalker thing all my life but never massage. Time to give it a go I guess.

TrollMongo
10-05-23, 17:19
In 71 years I just did my first Massage Parlor visit, and it was quite the experience. Guess I've been missing out on a bunch of fun all these years. I'll be somewhat detailed here in case there are other newbies like me wanting to get started.

You You's in Wisconsin Rapids is just a mile and a half from me and at first I tried calling to see if an appointment was necessary. I couldn't make the girl understand so I just drove over. When I walked in I was met with a 40 ish, somewhat heavy girl who I ended up talking to through her cell phone translator. Once I said I wanted a 1 hour massage she got big grin and took me too a room. I really didn't know what to expect but she made me understand to get undressed and lay on the table. She was back in just a couple minutes and we got started. First off from reading here I knew the massage on the back side was kinda like foreplay, and the fun might / could / should start after the flip. The massage while laying face down was awesome, she went very light at first but I motioned for her to go harder and she did. I guess on my stomach was about 20 minutes. When she had me turn over she went to cover me up "down there" but I motioned no need to put towel over me. She got big grin then, and first held up 10 fingers. Somewhat surprised I said "a hundred" and she immediately held up 5 fingers which I agreed too. Now, after the fact I'm thinking maybe she was asking for 10 and not 100. ?? Anyway the massage was awesome, regular massage mixed with a little hand work on the interested party and then finishing with a good 15 to 20 minutes of absolutely superb hand job. Leading to a very, VERY happy ending.

Because I had groped her a lot while getting the hand job I tipped her 80 more for a total of 150 for the hour. I know I probably over did it, but damn, she did good work. Ten times better than the STG's girls do full service for 200 or 250 and she looked better than most of them, plus it lasted wayyyy longer.

There are two girls working there and I'm hoping to try the other girl soon to see how she compares. Also, I'm having some performance work done on my Infiniti tomorrow in Appleton so I might check out what's available over there. (Recommendations Appreciated).

GMan25
10-05-23, 20:29
In 71 years I just did my first Massage Parlor visit, and it was quite the experience. Guess I've been missing out on a bunch of fun all these years. I'll be somewhat detailed here in case there are other newbies like me wanting to get started.

You You's in Wisconsin Rapids is just a mile and a half from me and at first I tried calling to see if an appointment was necessary. I couldn't make the girl understand so I just drove over. When I walked in I was met with a 40 ish, somewhat heavy girl who I ended up talking to through her cell phone translator. Once I said I wanted a 1 hour massage she got big grin and took me too a room. I really didn't know what to expect but she made me understand to get undressed and lay on the table. She was back in just a couple minutes and we got started. First off from reading here I knew the massage on the back side was kinda like foreplay, and the fun might / could / should start after the flip. The massage while laying face down was awesome, she went very light at first but I motioned for her to go harder and she did. I guess on my stomach was about 20 minutes. When she had me turn over she went to cover me up "down there" but I motioned no need to put towel over me. She got big grin then, and first held up 10 fingers. Somewhat surprised I said "a hundred" and she immediately held up 5 fingers which I agreed too. Now, after the fact I'm thinking maybe she was asking for 10 and not 100. ?? Anyway the massage was awesome, regular massage mixed with a little hand work on the interested party and then finishing with a good 15 to 20 minutes of absolutely superb hand job. Leading to a very, VERY happy ending.

Because I had groped her a lot while getting the hand job I tipped her 80 more for a total of 150 for the hour. I know I probably over did it, but damn, she did good work. Ten times better than the STG's girls do full service for 200 or 250 and she looked better than most of them, plus it lasted wayyyy longer.

There are two girls working there and I'm hoping to try the other girl soon to see how she compares. Also, I'm having some performance work done on my Infiniti tomorrow in Appleton so I might check out what's available over there. (Recommendations Appreciated).Congrats and thanks for posting. To clarify, she meant $100, glad you didn't take the bait and settled on $50. That is the fair and in the range of standard tip. You did over tip for the groping. Another $10 for $60 would have been fine. But, most of us over tipped early in our careers, especially on first visits. The consequence are, when you go back, she'll remember you and it will be less awkward for both of you. However, get your added tip amount back in line with usual rates or else you will have established "your" standard tip and you will get stuck over paying when the rest of us are getting the same thing for $50-$60.

RedFive920
10-06-23, 19:14
Also, I'm having some performance work done on my Infiniti tomorrow in Appleton so I might check out what's available over there. (Recommendations Appreciated).Sorry to reply when you're probably already home from Appleton. I had a good time at You You's a few weeks ago too.

The Appleton area is somewhat dead at the moment. You can get okay L1 at Thai, but it's lame overall. Pay for 30 minutes, flip after 2 minutes, then you beg for her to continue the massage, which she'll do for 5-10 minutes, tops.

I've had hit or miss luck (usually miss, but not always) at Oasis.

TrollMongo
10-10-23, 18:41
Has anyone had luck registering on Rubmaps. I've tried several times over the last few days and after filling everything out and clicking register I get a Please Wait flags that never does anything else. Can't even contact them until your registered so can't get help that way.

TimWatley1973
10-12-23, 21:57
Appleton is a dead zone, bad service at best and, in my opinion, not a safe place to play. Uncle LEO is known to be active in the Grand Chute area, also some reports of trouble in Kimberly last year. Any place that was promising over there is closed, used to be a couple L3 spots. There are a few very good places in Green Bay, hop on over to that forum and read up.

In 71 years I just did my first Massage Parlor visit, and it was quite the experience. Guess I've been missing out on a bunch of fun all these years. Also, I'm having some performance work done on my Infiniti tomorrow in Appleton so I might check out what's available over there. (Recommendations Appreciated).

TimWatley1973
10-12-23, 22:10
Visited Lily based on some recent reports talking about improved service. Seemed like the same old same old. Ok massage, some teasing, negotiation at the flip which is always a turn off, standard finish. Same average service I’ve been getting there for years.

Visited You You in August, same as above but the massage wasn't as good. First time I was there drew the young attractive girl. Good time. Every trip since no luck, doesn't even seem to be an option. I'm now just saving myself for trips to Madison (still not great but better, couple L3 spots there), Green Bay or, best of all, Chicago. Found a couple great spots in Indiana when I was there in the spring.

Congrats and thanks for posting. To clarify, she meant $100, glad you didn't take the bait and settled on $50. That is the fair and in the range of standard tip. You did over tip for the groping. Another $10 for $60 would have been fine. But, most of us over tipped early in our careers, especially on first visits. The consequence are, when you go back, she'll remember you and it will be less awkward for both of you. However, get your added tip amount back in line with usual rates or else you will have established "your" standard tip and you will get stuck over paying when the rest of us are getting the same thing for $50-$60.