PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WillowRut
08-30-15, 18:21
Been to Gunners just 20 min south of Lacrosse. It is one of the best strip clubs I know of. Has anyone been there and got take out. I am going again in a few weeks and want to know if it is in the cards to get some action in the parking lot ore other place. There is a trailer park right on the property, do some of the girls live there? What's up.

TexTrainer
06-02-17, 12:07
This is a late report. I tried out Four Corner for the first time last Friday the 26th, it was better than I thought it would be. Was pleasantly surprised to see it was full nude. The prices were good and no real hassling from the staff and girls dancing. Will definitely return, only negative is the drive from where I live in Sparta, and not sure about the Sparta Taxi service. Might use them next time.

Wanted to mention I did have a few more to drink than anticipated so really cannot remember any names, will do better next time.

Tex.

Howard5354
06-02-17, 12:28
This is a late report. I tried out Four Corner for the first time last Friday the 26th, it was better than I thought it would be. Was pleasantly surprised to see it was full nude. The prices were good and no real hassling from the staff and girls dancing. Will definitely return, only negative is the drive from where I live in Sparta, and not sure about the Sparta Taxi service. Might use them next time.

Wanted to mention I did have a few more to drink than anticipated so really cannot remember any names, will do better next time.

Tex.Only one reason to go to a strip club, to get booty. So say sober and scot the booty out.

FlyWeed
01-10-20, 16:15
Anyone know if the 4 mile ladies offer anything outside or after hours? Anyone ever try?