PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

UnionFF
11-02-15, 16:20
Visited the new AMP on state road recently. Was excited to have a place local and hoped it would work out.

Called and set an appointment. Very very little English spoken which I thought would be a plus. Went for the hour with the table shower upgrade. Arrived and was shown to a room by an attractive little older woman. Was told to undress and cover with a towel. Small hand towel at best which again I assumed would be a plus. She came and started to massage my back. I was barely covered and she didn't seem to mind. She brushed against my head a few times and I put my hands out to her legs. She quickly pulled away.

A few more discreet advances and nothing. Massage was actually pretty decent. Actually rubbed my ass for awhile too. Flipped over and she had a larger towel to cover me where it counted. Assumed she had forgotten the table shower then walked me out to a different room right off the lobby. I dropped the towel and her and the old lady from the front desk were trying to figure out the shower. It was freezing!! She washed me somewhat and never got too close.

Walked back to the room and was told to dress. Very nice woman. She could not understand any English. Gave her a small tip and left. $75 total.

Might repeat. Interested if anyone else has better luck.

http://lacrosse.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-openingnew-place-in-la-crosse/12789882

Going to Madison tomorrow to see my favorite girl Tara!!

UnionFF
08-02-16, 16:17
So I was feeling the itch and some legit upper back pain and thought I'd give them another try. WOW. Very happy indeed. Paid for 60 min and ended up being there about an hour and 1/2.

VERY good massage, table shower finish and left very happy.

https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5705146557.html

Biscuit123
08-31-16, 18:13
Any support for a hookup in lacrosse.

Cattleman
10-03-16, 21:14
You do anything different on the second trip? Might have to head down that way. A few have opened up in EC but having same results as your first report. Thanks!

So I was feeling the itch and some legit upper back pain and thought I'd give them another try. WOW. Very happy indeed. Paid for 60 min and ended up being there about an hour and 1/2.

VERY good massage, table shower finish and left very happy.

https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5705146557.html

UnionFF
10-07-16, 10:17
You do anything different on the second trip? Might have to head down that way. A few have opened up in EC but having same results as your first report. Thanks!Nothing different. 2/2 on good trips after the first stop.

Member #5549
11-25-16, 13:03
Table was probably the most uncomfortable table. Her social skills were pretty harsh too. But. In all there were 3 reasons I was happy to leave.

If ya know whatimean.

Fantasticsam
12-01-16, 19:23
I have stopped in a couple of times. So so massage but always leave happy. Last time I went there though about half way through some other women showed up and started yelling at my masseuse in Chinese which was kind of awkward since I was laying naked on the table. The other thing that bothers me is she leaves the door open while she is massaging me and I have had to tell her to shut it at the end. Not sure if I will go back.

Fantasticsam
12-15-16, 21:55
Anyone have any info on the new place in sparta?

http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5920310667.html

BogBoy
12-29-16, 15:18
I stopped there last week. They are open 9-9. I stopped around 11:30 and was the only one there. The massage was fantastic. One of the best AMP massages I have had. On the flip there were a few hints at more, but I think I would have had to make the first move. I didn't with this being my first time there. Massage was 60 and tipped 15 for a great massage. I will be back!

Anyone have any info on the new place in sparta?

http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/thp/5920310667.html

Twisted45
01-09-17, 21:59
I've been to the sparta AMP a few times now only have seen two women working 1 skinny older girl early mid 40's the other probably mid 30's nice tits. First time I was there nothing was offered, but got a great massage. 2nd time Still great massage, but she asked for it wanted some oil, but only got SS, but she let me roam a bit. So they are warming up just have to be a regular. Hoping next time I get a nice HJ at least, luckily I am in no hurry. I've been with shi. Shi. The older skinny girl but very nice perky b cups. Love to hear any other guys luck at the sparta AMP.

Twisted45
01-09-17, 22:38
I've been to the sparta AMP a few times now only have seen two women working 1 skinny older girl early mid 40's the other probably mid 30's nice tits. First time I was there nothing was offered, but got a great massage. 2nd time Still great massage, but she asked for it wanted some oil, but only got SS, but she let me roam a bit. So they are warming up just have to be a regular. Hoping next time I get a nice HJ at least, luckily I am in no hurry. I've been with shi. Shi. The older skinny girl but very nice perky b cups. Love to hear any other guys luck at the sparta AMP.

John Cleaver
02-01-17, 02:03
I've been to the sparta AMP a few times now only have seen two women working 1 skinny older girl early mid 40's the other probably mid 30's nice tits. First time I was there nothing was offered, but got a great massage. 2nd time Still great massage, but she asked for it wanted some oil, but only got SS, but she let me roam a bit. So they are warming up just have to be a regular. Hoping next time I get a nice HJ at least, luckily I am in no hurry. I've been with shi. Shi. The older skinny girl but very nice perky b cups. Love to hear any other guys luck at the sparta AMP.Been their twice and have left their happy twice. When she goes to offer you SS that is when your tell her what you will pay for her to do the job. That has worked both times.

SitNud
03-16-17, 17:14
Did you only get a HJ or will she do BJ or even FS.

John Cleaver
03-20-17, 22:40
Did you only get a HJ or will she do BJ or even FS.HJ but didn't ask for more. Usually theses places don't do more.

John Cleaver
08-09-17, 22:51
HE is available at booth but they are both shitty at it. Went to the older of the two establishments tonight and the girl talk on the phone while giving me a one hand massage for 15 minutes. No exaggeration. Then she told me to flip and gave the worst attempt at a HE ever. I stopped her and walked out. Ready to right off all the providers in La Crosse. Tried to set something up with Hazel as well and got to the area of her place and then phone silence. Come on man! Frustrating times in La Crosse.

TexTrainer
08-10-17, 10:27
HE is available at booth but they are both shitty at it. Went to the older of the two establishments tonight and the girl talk on the phone while giving me a one hand massage for 15 minutes. No exaggeration. Then she told me to flip and gave the worst attempt at a HE ever. I stopped her and walked out. Ready to right off all the providers in La Crosse. Tried to set something up with Hazel as well and got to the area of her place and then phone silence. Come on man! Frustrating times in La Crosse.I'm like you very frustrated with the lack of AMPs in the area, when I moved into the area it seemed promising but disappointed in the AMP scene and so few number of quality BP providers. The only AMP I knew about in LaCrosse was the one on State St. After several visits there it got mechanical, I was better off going to Sparta for mechanical. Plus not as far of a drive. Where is the 2nd location in La Crosse?

Here lately I just go up to the Cities for the weekend to let out all the disappointment from around here.

Tex.

John Cleaver
08-11-17, 00:43
I'm like you very frustrated with the lack of AMPs in the area, when I moved into the area it seemed promising but disappointed in the AMP scene and so few number of quality BP providers. The only AMP I knew about in LaCrosse was the one on State St. After several visits there it got mechanical, I was better off going to Sparta for mechanical. Plus not as far of a drive. Where is the 2nd location in La Crosse?

Here lately I just go up to the Cities for the weekend to let out all the disappointment from around here.

Tex.The second is new and it is off Lousy BLVD on the South Side. It is advertising in the Massage Section of BP. Shi Shi is nice and I dreamed she allowed FIV but she does a horrible job with the HE.

TexTrainer
08-12-17, 19:55
The second is new and it is off Lousy BLVD on the South Side. It is advertising in the Massage Section of BP. Shi Shi is nice and I dreamed she allowed FIV but she does a horrible job with the HE.I had the same dream as you, Shi Shi was really cute for this area. The massage was 5/10, more rubbing than massaging. I almost began laughing at the HE because of your review was spot on, I will say she did give me the option to DIY but I urged for some assistance. She had a cute little skirt on and a sexy top, definitely made it for easier access to have the same dream as you.

Will probably repeat with Shi Shi again, she seems to be the best option locally at this time.

Tex.

ShortIrish
09-18-17, 00:14
Stopped in after a long bike ride around 4 on a Monday afternoon. Only one provider and was interrupted several times by people seeking appointments. Decent to very good massage and reasonable service after the flip. I can see why this place is popular. Would recommend.

MarbMan70
11-21-17, 08:14
Hey I know I'm new here and this is my first post so I doubt I will get much response but here goes. I'm going to visit my first AMP and was wondering if the chances of a he are less if I was to get the half hour massage versus the full hour? I'm a bit crunched for time is why I'm asking.

John Cleaver
11-21-17, 14:58
Hey I know I'm new here and this is my first post so I doubt I will get much response but here goes. I'm going to visit my first AMP and was wondering if the chances of a he are less if I was to get the half hour massage versus the full hour? I'm a bit crunched for time is why I'm asking.Not sure I don't like being rushed so I always take the hour. For me the massage is important too.

GMan25
11-04-18, 01:14
Hey I know I'm new here and this is my first post so I doubt I will get much response but here goes. I'm going to visit my first AMP and was wondering if the chances of a he are less if I was to get the half hour massage versus the full hour? I'm a bit crunched for time is why I'm asking.It probably won't mater. If a HJ is going to happen, she get there regardless of how long your massage is.

WinonaFan
11-26-18, 09:40
Hey I know I'm new here and this is my first post so I doubt I will get much response but here goes. I'm going to visit my first AMP and was wondering if the chances of a he are less if I was to get the half hour massage versus the full hour? I'm a bit crunched for time is why I'm asking.Marb raises great questions. I have been to a few AMP's and have yet to get an HE is there something I need to do to show that I am looking for one?

GMan25
11-26-18, 14:45
Marb raises great questions. I have been to a few AMP's and have yet to get an HE is there something I need to do to show that I am looking for one?Relax, enjoy the massage, gently rub / stroke their leg / ass for a couple of seconds if they stand at the head of the table, and tell them they are doing a great job so far. After the flip, gently guide their hand there, and let them know it is ok to proceed further. Quit worrying about rejection.

BearsFaninaz
01-10-19, 11:34
And I've seen 3 around. 2 in Lacrosse and 1 in Sparta. Just curious what ones you guys like the most and what is the going rate for extras? I'll from AZ and don't want to over under pay for the extra menu and mess it up for others like people do out there.

WinonaFan
01-11-19, 00:26
And I've seen 3 around. 2 in Lacrosse and 1 in Sparta. Just curious what ones you guys like the most and what is the going rate for extras? I'll from AZ and don't want to over under pay for the extra menu and mess it up for others like people do out there.I have not been to any of the ones in LaCrosse. The ones I go to are in Rochester. May Spa is good there.

TheWatcher8838
02-22-19, 19:45
I have not been to any of the ones in LaCrosse. The ones I go to are in Rochester. May Spa is good there.Any others in rochester? With younger women, passed by some in La Crosse Youngest I found were very unattractive and 50 years +.

SitNud
06-05-19, 09:54
Any luck at the AMP across the street from buzzard billies? Was down that way last night, later than normal and noticed they were still open which is the first sign of debauchery, need to get there alone.

WinonaFan
06-05-19, 14:53
Any luck at the AMP across the street from buzzard billies? Was down that way last night, later than normal and noticed they were still open which is the first sign of debauchery, need to get there alone.Please let us know what you find out.

TravelingMan27
06-06-19, 08:15
Any luck at the AMP across the street from buzzard billies? Was down that way last night, later than normal and noticed they were still open which is the first sign of debauchery, need to get there alone.Stop in there last week. Offered a good deal for a 4 handed massage, older nice lady and young very cute one. The younger one did a great massage, the older was more a light rub. There was some very nice body part rubbing on me throughout the massage. Being first time there, I didn't push it much, but will be back again to try a bit more. Massage was good though.

DeepInGreek
06-24-19, 01:22
Stop in there last week. Offered a good deal for a 4 handed massage, older nice lady and young very cute one. The younger one did a great massage, the older was more a light rub. There was some very nice body part rubbing on me throughout the massage. Being first time there, I didn't push it much, but will be back again to try a bit more. Massage was good though.I stopped in here when I was in town last week. The first night I was told to come in and when I got there I was told by the young cute girl she was too busy and to come back tomorrow. I went back the next night and was met by the older but still hot lady. She put me in the front room behind a bunch of curtains, very strange. I though it was going to go down hill from there but it turned out ok. They were very busy and I waited for what seemed to be about 20/30 minutes when the cute girl came in and gave me a light caressing and said she was sorry about the wait and would be just a little bit longer. Now I always start off uncovered and tell them I'm fine as is, if they are ok with it. I feel it's an ice breaker and helps me determine the outcome.

The young cute one came back and apologized about the wait and started to cover me up, I told her I was ok if she was and she said ok it will make things more sexy. Things got better from there. The massage was not great but the groping was, I ended up with her number and a little drama. So in short, I think there is plenty more to be had.

Pm me if you want to know about the drama, but it's not really a big deal.

FranklySports
06-24-19, 11:06
I stopped in here when I was in town last week. The first night I was told to come in and when I got there I was told by the young cute girl she was too busy and to come back tomorrow. I went back the next night and was met by the older but still hot lady. She put me in the front room behind a bunch of curtains, very strange. I though it was going to go down hill from there but it turned out ok. They were very busy and I waited for what seemed to be about 20/30 minutes when the cute girl came in and gave me a light caressing and said she was sorry about the wait and would be just a little bit longer. Now I always start off uncovered and tell them I'm fine as is, if they are ok with it. I feel it's an ice breaker and helps me determine the outcome.

The young cute one came back and apologized about the wait and started to cover me up, I told her I was ok if she was and she said ok it will make things more sexy. Things got better from there. The massage was not great but the groping was, I ended up with her number and a little drama. So in short, I think there is plenty more to be had.

Pm me if you want to know about the drama, but it's not really a big deal.Heading that way soon. Can you pm location and drama to me? Thanks.

LonelyGuy1
08-15-19, 00:20
I was in the area today. I stopped at the place across from Buzzard Billy's also. The cute young one is super hot IMO. Hotter than I've seen at any WI AMP. I'm claiming elder abuse and not delivering on agreed terms though. LOL.

Her back rub technique with her bare belly on your back and grinding her pelvic bone into your butt is damn good. I was eating her snatch and fingering her pussy very early into the massage and I said I wanted full service. We had a short discussion about how naughty I am and why. We made an agreement and I was ready to go.

She seemed skittish about mamasan walking up and down the hall outside and wouldn't hold up her end of the agreement. Then proceeded to talk about the police drama at the place and various other things until she said BTW you have 5 minutes. Do you still want to cum? I paid WAYYYYYY too much for a SS with visual aides. BTW. I also got digits. Which doesn't help if I live 3+ hours away.

I also stopped in Sparta at Harmony. Got a very old lady with bad teeth. Massage was OK. Plenty of UTC roaming, but no FIV.

Gariador
08-16-19, 19:20
I was in the area today. I stopped at the place across from Buzzard Billy's also. The cute young one is super hot IMO. Hotter than I've seen at any WI AMP. I'm claiming elder abuse and not delivering on agreed terms though. LOL.

Her back rub technique with her bare belly on your back and grinding her pelvic bone into your butt is damn good. I was eating her snatch and fingering her pussy very early into the massage and I said I wanted full service. We had a short discussion about how naughty I am and why. We made an agreement and I was ready to go.

She seemed skittish about mamasan walking up and down the hall outside and wouldn't hold up her end of the agreement. Then proceeded to talk about the police drama at the place and various other things until she said BTW you have 5 minutes. Do you still want to cum? I paid WAYYYYYY too much for a SS with visual aides. BTW. I also got digits. Which doesn't help if I live 3+ hours away.

I also stopped in Sparta at Harmony. Got a very old lady with bad teeth. Massage was OK. Plenty of UTC roaming, but no FIV.What was the damage? Did she do anything for you? HJ? BJ?

LonelyGuy1
08-18-19, 02:16
What was the damage? Did she do anything for you? HJ? BJ?60 + 120 a few minutes of HJ, but not even close to finish. Then a lot of talking about uncle LEO and then asking if I still wanted to cum with a few minutes left. I had to finish the job myself.

Gariador
08-18-19, 08:15
60 + 120 a few minutes of HJ, but not even close to finish. Then a lot of talking about uncle LEO and then asking if I still wanted to cum with a few minutes left. I had to finish the job myself.Pretty much the same experience for me. I got her digits too and talked to her about something private but she wasn't going to do full service or a BJ. I do partially agree on the elder though watching and listening to the session. She kept the door slightly open the entire session. Part of it I think is also on her. Teasing you letting you finger her and her rubbing you to get a bigger tip and expecting more but nothing happens but LEO talk. Maybe one day someone will get lucky with her but I would rather spend my time and money on a absolute person who will deliver the goods. Thanks for share your experience. Your not the only one.

FranklySports
08-19-19, 12:36
In town tomorrow night for one night I know not to go on Pearl Street would you recommend State Road or loser blvd.

Crsm27
08-30-19, 12:25
Has the massage parlor in Sparta closed down?

On another site it states it is closed. Did they get busted, move locations, or just close down because of not making any money?

You can PM if you wish with info.

Thanks.

Badgers74
08-31-19, 19:17
Has the massage parlor in Sparta closed down?

On another site it states it is closed. Did they get busted, move locations, or just close down because of not making any money?

You can PM if you wish with info.

Thanks.The place in Sparta is still open. I had a session today (8/31/19). Rubmaps made the same error in April, showing the La Crosse place on Pearl Street was closed when, in fact, it was still open. Perhaps one of the local massage competitors is providing Rubmaps with incorrect information in an attempt to gain an advantage.

Crsm27
09-03-19, 11:13
The place in Sparta is still open. I had a session today (8/31/19). Rubmaps made the same error in April, showing the La Crosse place on Pearl Street was closed when, in fact, it was still open. Perhaps one of the local massage competitors is providing Rubmaps with incorrect information in an attempt to gain an advantage.Thanks for the update. Still status quo at that place?

TravelingMan27
10-02-19, 08:09
Stop on my way into Lacrosse last week, and meet a middle age lady. Very friendly and gave a good massage. Nice to look and. There was another lady giving a massage in the first room and someone else walked in while there but didn't seem to bother my lady. Worth the trip!!

Wishung
02-25-20, 10:54
I'll have a bit of time coming to town, looking for a safe yet satisfying massage. Calm and safe is only requirement. Considering one of these two, any help would be great.

Member #6143
05-12-20, 10:22
Coming to town for a long weekend and would love to find something going on somewhere. Anyone know of any behind the scenes happenings going on still with the shutdown?

JBB101
08-22-20, 07:17
Can anyone point me to a safe and satisfying massage parlor in la crosse.

WisFunGuy
08-26-20, 02:02
I'll have a bit of time coming to town, looking for a safe yet satisfying massage. Calm and safe is only requirement. Considering one of these two, any help would be great.There are 3 places in La Crosse. The Asion Massage is closed for Covid reasons. That has been my fav. The table Shower is worth trying once to see if you like it. It's a nice way to clean up before going home. The Oriental massage has also treated me right on my one visit. Today I hit Always Sunny on Pearl. Massage was fantastic. The girl was pretty cute. But she used the word Professional with me. Nothing but a great massage and really nice therapist. BUT, I wished I had gone to the Oriental. Maybe I will hit the place I. SPARTA tomorrow.

JBB101
08-26-20, 10:31
There are 3 places in La Crosse. The Asion Massage is closed for Covid reasons. That has been my fav. The table Shower is worth trying once to see if you like it. It's a nice way to clean up before going home. The Oriental massage has also treated me right on my one visit. Today I hit Always Sunny on Pearl. Massage was fantastic. The girl was pretty cute. But she used the word Professional with me. Nothing but a great massage and really nice therapist. BUT, I wished I had gone to the Oriental. Maybe I will hit the place I. SPARTA tomorrow.Thank you for the update. Let us know how it goes in sparta.

Any of these locations provide happy or more endings?

WisFunGuy
01-24-21, 11:53
Thank you for the update. Let us know how it goes in sparta.

Any of these locations provide happy or more endings?I didn't get to Sparta but I did go to Asian Massage that is open again. That continues to be a favorite. They have a table shower which is a nice treat. Massage is always good. I have always left happy.

ProjectMayhem
02-13-21, 21:56
I didn't get to Sparta but I did go to Asian Massage that is open again. That continues to be a favorite. They have a table shower which is a nice treat. Massage is always good. I have always left happy.Just curious is any spots in La Crosse do full service??

Abbaman3
04-02-21, 01:46
I hit up Oriental Massage over on the south side tonight. Fantastic experience. $70 for an hour massage. Half way through, she asked if I wanted a HJ (not in those words, asked if I wanted "this area massaged" $60 extra and worth it. Normally it would be a lot of money, but I just considered it a pricey massage with a great ending. Girl was hot. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and had me rub her while she stroked me and she was quite firm. There were other girls working there who were even hotter. I don't know if they do full service. Due to a language barrier, communication was a little difficult, so I didn't ask, to avoid complicating it. If anyone knows, would love to give it a shot. I'll definitely be back either way.

Badgers74
04-03-21, 08:21
I hit up Oriental Massage over on the south side tonight. Fantastic experience. $70 for an hour massage. Half way through, she asked if I wanted a HJ (not in those words, asked if I wanted "this area massaged" $60 extra and worth it. Normally it would be a lot of money, but I just considered it a pricey massage with a great ending. Girl was hot. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and had me rub her while she stroked me and she was quite firm. There were other girls working there who were even hotter. I don't know if they do full service. Due to a language barrier, communication was a little difficult, so I didn't ask, to avoid complicating it. If anyone knows, would love to give it a shot. I'll definitely be back either way.Oriental used to be one of my favorites. I went there in February, shortly after the recent change of ownership, and was put off by the increased entry fee ($70.00) and, despite her obvious physical attributes, the shorting of time, the request for a higher tip for "standard" service, and the lack of massage skills and interest in her job displayed by the sole provider (Tina). I decided to give it another try this week after I heard they now have two providers. Although the "new girl" (Wiwi) is decent looking, has a great personality, and gave a good massage, she also requested a higher than "standard" tip and refused anything more than a modicum of handsy action on my part. Although I am capable of wasting money on a variety of activities, for some reason spending an extra $20.00 for service which isn't anything to write home about irritates me. As a result, I'll spend my time, and waste my gas, and keep driving to Sparta where the service and attitude of the providers is much more to my liking.

FlyWeed
04-20-21, 13:50
Ok Badgers and Abbaman. Fill us in. I've never tried a massage parlor before, but you've peaked my curiosity. Is Sparta "FS" what about any in LaCrosse? How do you go about getting FS? I'd love to get a good long massage, followed by the masseuse climbing up on and "finishing" up.

Badgers74
04-22-21, 13:22
Ok Badgers and Abbaman. Fill us in. I've never tried a massage parlor before, but you've peaked my curiosity. Is Sparta "FS" what about any in LaCrosse? How do you go about getting FS? I'd love to get a good long massage, followed by the masseuse climbing up on and "finishing" up.No, and no. You must go elsewhere for full service. I suggest you buy one month of Rubmaps and do your research.

Twisted45
04-30-21, 15:43
Closest blow job and FS is Chicago for AMP unfortunately Wisconsin is only HJ but if your real lucky maybe a little nip too bout it though.

No, and no. You must go elsewhere for full service. I suggest you buy one month of Rubmaps and do your research.

Six Thru Eleven
07-30-21, 14:31
For what it's worth, I have gotten FS twice and BBBJ more times than I can count. I know I overpaid, but these were days when none of the STG providers responded. 2. 0 BJ half hour massage and 3. 0 BJ, FS, half hour massage.

Been seeing Kat alot lately. She is always clean, courteous, and reasonable. After I got robbed last time, I told her about it. She took pity on me and opened up her back door with no upcharge.

Lag80
07-31-21, 13:49
For what it's worth, I have gotten FS twice and BBBJ more times than I can count. I know I overpaid, but these were days when none of the STG providers responded. 2. 0 BJ half hour massage and 3.0 BJ, FS, half hour massage.

Been seeing Kat alot lately. She is always clean, courteous, and reasonable. After I got robbed last time, I told her about it. She took pity on me and opened up her back door with no upcharge.Been there before never was offered any thing even close to this? What therapist do you see?

IceFourPlay
08-30-21, 20:25
I was passing by the Sparta exit, and just thought what the hell. Walked in and was greeted by Lily, who took me to the room. I did not try for more, and got the usual desired massage and finish. I think there is a younger and not too bad looking other girl there. It was good, but not even close to as fun and Madison West. Although, if some of these reports are true, it could be right in there.

Fisher6347
11-13-21, 16:49
I can't offer much for reports in the lax area, but I can tell you don't bother trying anywhere in Mankato if you're ever there LOL. I've left happy from a place in Hudson and EC in the past year, but not much experience in this area.

My question regarding lax / Sparta area is, which places have some younger or decently attractive therapists? I've read up on some past reports of good places to go, but I'd just prefer to have a younger, nicer looking masseuse if I'm going to be paying for it. Any places to definitely avoid if I'm not into 50 year old Chinese women??

I'll be sure to report back next week on what I find.

GMan25
11-14-21, 00:14
I can't offer much for reports in the lax area, but I can tell you don't bother trying anywhere in Mankato if you're ever there LOL. I've left happy from a place in Hudson and EC in the past year, but not much experience in this area.

My question regarding lax / Sparta area is, which places have some younger or decently attractive therapists? I've read up on some past reports of good places to go, but I'd just prefer to have a younger, nicer looking masseuse if I'm going to be paying for it. Any places to definitely avoid if I'm not into 50 year old Chinese women??

I'll be sure to report back next week on what I find.So you left happy from a place in Hudson and in EC in the past. Was this prior to joining this forum? If not why didn't you leave a report? Since you have 4 posts all asking for info, don't expect the answers you are looking for, especially since a lot of what you are asking can be found as you scroll down the thread. Good luck. I look forward to your first review / report.

Fisher6347
11-16-21, 00:45
So you left happy from a place in Hudson and in EC in the past. Was this prior to joining this forum? If not why didn't you leave a report? Since you have 4 posts all asking for info, don't expect the answers you are looking for, especially since a lot of what you are asking can be found as you scroll down the thread. Good luck. I look forward to your first review / report.It was prior, and any info I had seemed redundant based on past reports in those areas as I read up on them. I guess I'm not someone who posts / comments a lot in general no matter what the platform, but I'm trying. I did scroll down and do some reading. I thought my question was unique enough compared to what had already been reported.

Six Thru Eleven
11-20-21, 13:24
So, I've been there 10-12 times now. The last 6 or so, I have gotten nothing less than a BJ. Over that time, I've seen 4 different providers.

Skinny one: BBFS every time. Usually works in the morning. 250 total. That includes the half hour massage.

Plump-ish pretty one: mornings as well 200 total for massage and BBBJ.

Wide set (more Chinese-looking) faced 35 year old: 200 total for CBJ and daty(her request) The cover looks like a cheap clear plastic disposable deal. Vaguely shaped like a penis.

New tiny chick: 250 total for CBJ and fiv.

None of these providers have gotten more than 3 inches down, though. If you are looking for DT, better book an appointment with your sister.

Stay safe,

6 thru11.

Badgers74
12-12-21, 14:36
So, I've been there 10-12 times now. The last 6 or so, I have gotten nothing less than a BJ. Over that time, I've seen 4 different providers.

Skinny one: BBFS every time. Usually works in the morning. 250 total. That includes the half hour massage.

Plump-ish pretty one: mornings as well 200 total for massage and BBBJ.

Wide set (more Chinese-looking) faced 35 year old: 200 total for CBJ and daty(her request) The cover looks like a cheap clear plastic disposable deal. Vaguely shaped like a penis.

New tiny chick: 250 total for CBJ and fiv.

None of these providers have gotten more than 3 inches down, though. If you are looking for DT, better book an appointment with your sister.Now I can better understand why I have experienced such high quotes at Sparta. However, unlike others who complain about those who pay high prices and "make it difficult for the rest of us", what Six through Eleven says he pays the Sparta providers doesn't bother me. My solution to high asking prices is simply to refuse to pay them. Sometimes my refusal results in a lowering of the price. Sometimes it doesn't, but I still won't pay them. That's the game.

RandMcNasty
12-14-21, 21:36
Last week was my second visit here. My first visit was quite good but sadly I didn't leave a report, forget the girl's name, and forget what I tipped but it was probably 50.

So, I went back hoping for the same treatment. Ugh. Not so much.

Had Tina I think (again, my memory isn't great on these details). My pet peeve is when I want 60 minutes, they say "only 30 minutes ok?" and I look at the prices and think "well, 60 minutes is $70 but 30 minutes is $50. ". I mean, if I wanted 60 minutes and all you had available is 30 minutes, then at least just charge an up front fee of $35 on principle. I actually pointed this out not excepting it to get through to her, but she immediately said "ok, 60 minutes".

I kind of wish I had gone for 30 minutes. The massage was lackluster. She asked if I wanted medium or hard and I said "hard" and she proceeded to give me light to medium. No teasing.

Then time for the flip and she immediately asked for 60. Now, I usually give 50-60 if they don't ask but if I have to go through negotiation I start and usually hold at $40. In this case, even though she seemed friendly enough at least, I actually strongly considered turning it down entirely. I even passed initially, but she agreed to 40 and it was terrible. Just terrible technique. Maybe works for some of you pervs out there, but I eventually chose to give up. I think the quote from Sunny In Philadelphia was "she's mashing it". Not in a good way.

Still, I'll probably go back and try again next time I'm around, but 2 strikes and I'm going back to my old standby.

Mickey2382
12-17-21, 20:29
That table shower tho!.

CrocsStayOn
05-10-23, 14:31
Hey, coming into town next week for the dart tourney and wondering the best place to go to get fully relaxed and focused.

Thanks.

ScottDeoll
05-17-23, 11:15
Has anyone tried relax spa? Just saw the ad today.

https://website--9093898621114777738...edium=referral.

Crsm27
05-17-23, 16:12
Has anyone tried relax spa? Just saw the ad today.

https://website--9093898621114777738...edium=referral.Link doesn't work.

ScottDeoll
05-25-23, 17:42
Link doesn't work.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-relax-spa-la-crosse-wi-189378#rubmaps.

SexToyMagic
06-06-23, 07:53
Is it in the town of Sparta or in La Cross. Going to provide a report today if I get info.

MarshField56
06-06-23, 14:40
It is in Sparta.

Harmony Spa.

111 W Oak St.

Sparta, Wisconsin 54656.

I have been, it is OK.

Let us know how you like it.

Twisted45
07-07-23, 02:20
What happened to parlor on loses next to insurance company? Sign is down and space is empty!

AdoroCulo
07-07-23, 08:35
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-relax-spa-la-crosse-wi-189378#rubmaps.It comes up in advanced search on RM as a FS spa, I'd be willing to drive to LaX for that if their girls are decent. Anyone have intel?

WisFunGuy
08-10-23, 14:20
I stopped by Sparta on Sunday. I walked in and was greeted by an older 40/50 ish lady. She took me back to a room and collected 60 including the table shower. I got ready and she came in and gave a pretty standard massage. On the flip she offered BJ for 120. I declined that but agreed to 60 for the typical finish and she took out the girls. She allowed roaming but pushed away anytime I tried to reach into the kitty. The table shower wasn't as good as I expected. Not sure what I expected but it was just a bath. However, when jumping down I almost tipped the whole thing over and the drain busted. So sorry if I spoiled anyone's fun while they fixed it. .

Lag80
11-02-23, 14:02
Had an hour visit with NeeNee. Very attractive, in shape, around 30 year old. 70 plus tip for standard finish. More may be on the table. When I left, one was with other in another room and two were on deck. Kind of weird walking past them in the lobby. Whatever, I had a nice time. Stay safe and be good.

JBB101
11-06-23, 13:27
Had an hour visit with NeeNee. Very attractive, in shape, around 30 year old. 70 plus tip for standard finish. More may be on the table. When I left, one was with other in another room and two were on deck. Kind of weird walking past them in the lobby. Whatever, I had a nice time. Stay safe and be good.What AMP is on state road? Jackson St ir highway 33?
Too many names for 1 road

Badgers74
11-07-23, 09:12
What AMP is on state road? Jackson St ir highway 33?
Too many names for 1 roadYes, too many names. Actual address is 19XX State Road. When heading east (on Jackson / Hwy 33), the AMP is located on the left side of the road, just past where Jackson Street goes straight and Hwy 33 and "State Road" curve toward the southeast.

JBB101
11-08-23, 09:43
Yes, too many names. Actual address is 19XX State Road. When heading east (on Jackson / Hwy 33), the AMP is located on the left side of the road, just past where Jackson Street goes straight and Hwy 33 and "State Road" curve toward the southeast.Thank you!!

OldScavenger
11-27-23, 21:49
I live in Indiana, and for most of this year I have known a lady and followed her at four AMPs in Central Indiana. She told me today that on the 30th of this month she will move to Sparta, but sadly I will not be visiting her there- an eight hour drive!

She goes by the name of Amy, wears either short white denim cutoff jeans, or very short cutoff denim skirt, with a decorative top, and unlike most of the ladies she shows almost no cleavage. Speaks English well enough to answer the shop phone, knows numbers, prices, etc. And menu- well I'll just say that money talks, but she definitely will not push any limits with someone who is not one of her regulars.

She's yours now, and giving her compliments will earn you extra brownie points!

GMan25
11-29-23, 21:57
I live in Indiana, and for most of this year I have known a lady and followed her at four AMPs in Central Indiana. She told me today that on the 30th of this month she will move to Sparta, but sadly I will not be visiting her there- an eight hour drive!

She goes by the name of Amy, wears either short white denim cutoff jeans, or very short cutoff denim skirt, with a decorative top, and unlike most of the ladies she shows almost no cleavage. Speaks English well enough to answer the shop phone, knows numbers, prices, etc. And menu- well I'll just say that money talks, but she definitely will not push any limits with someone who is not one of her regulars.

She's yours now, and giving her compliments will earn you extra brownie points!Thanks for the heads up.

Deluka McStuff
12-27-23, 11:24
I'm sure a few of you may now know a new AMP has opened up on Mormon Coulee Road. I've checked it out a couple of times now, one older lady, not much to look at but a nice little body. She's open to DAY, CBJ, and anything up to actual "full" service. I have offered plenty but will not bite. Her name is Lucy. I asked how business has been (she actually does pretty well with English) and she said she was not very busy. So might need a few more people to visit her if she's going to stay in business.

Gariador
12-27-23, 16:51
I'm sure a few of you may now know a new AMP has opened up on Mormon Coulee Road. I've checked it out a couple of times now, one older lady, not much to look at but a nice little body. She's open to DAY, CBJ, and anything up to actual "full" service. I have offered plenty but will not bite. Her name is Lucy. I asked how business has been (she actually does pretty well with English) and she said she was not very busy. So might need a few more people to visit her if she's going to stay in business.I've been to Always Sunny across from buzzard Billy's, Oriental AMP, and recently tried out the AMP on state road. State road the girls give nice massages and HE. Always Sunny has a cute 29 year old that will undress and you can play but no BJ or full service. Oriental I haven't been in awhile but didn't like the massage or HE. Had to finish myself.

Watson69
01-28-24, 18:59

She's yours now, and giving her compliments will earn you extra brownie points!Saw her. She is a solid provider. Great service DM for details.

Lag80
02-10-24, 16:37
Stopped in and saw a fairly attractive 30 ish massage provider. Took the hour. That was a mistake couldn't get out of there fast enough. Will never return. I wasn't sure at first but it became undeniable. She just kept belching and farting. I mean like in that men in black movie. Long loud disgusting burbs and farts. One time she sat down with her ass pressed against my leg and let loose a big ole fart. Like not trying to hold back at all. Didn't stay the full hour. I tipped only because I felt sorry for her. What ever medical issue she has, I hope she gets it dealt with. I've never run the fuck out of some place so fast. Will never return, really questioning my life choices at this point. I'm done with this hobby. Lag out.

JBB101
02-14-24, 20:41
Stopped in and saw a fairly attractive 30 ish massage provider. Took the hour. That was a mistake couldn't get out of there fast enough. Will never return. I wasn't sure at first but it became undeniable. She just kept belching and farting. I mean like in that men in black movie. Long loud disgusting burbs and farts. One time she sat down with her ass pressed against my leg and let loose a big ole fart. Like not trying to hold back at all. Didn't stay the full hour. I tipped only because I felt sorry for her. What ever medical issue she has, I hope she gets it dealt with. I've never run the fuck out of some place so fast. Will never return, really questioning my life choices at this point. I'm done with this hobby. Lag out.I truly appreciate the candid report, that level of honesty took alot or courage. Thank you.

You did have me ROFL, can't imagine being in your place.

Good luck.

Deluka McStuff
02-22-24, 13:06
So "relax" spa texted me to let me know a new girl was coming in. I figured, hey, it's worth another shot. Upon getting there the regular lady introduced me to the new lady. Absolutely nothing to look at. Told them I wanted the usual one hour and they both came in the room and kept trying to upsell a 4 hand massage. I didn't want the 4 hand, I already had massages from the original lady. After a while they gave up and realized I only wanted one. Massage was not good at all, one of the worst I've had. On the flip was awkward. She kept asking how much. I pushed back a bit and asked about FS, and there was absolutely no chance of that happening. So two ladies there, both stick strictly to no FS, neither are lookers, and both are older. I would strongly advise sticking to the other "known" good spots. I feel based on the last posts on the massage page about farting and belching masseuses, the parlors are really going downhill around here. I've never checked out the Sparta one, so maybe I'll give that a shot.

Adam368
03-09-24, 18:34
In the area in two weeks and looking for any recent intel in La Crosse or close by. Any info would be appreciated.

Binder79
03-10-24, 15:24
In the area in two weeks and looking for any recent intel in La Crosse or close by. Any info would be appreciated.Amy in Sparta. Worth the coin.

WisFunGuy
04-13-24, 11:50
Has anyone been there yet?

Badgers74
04-14-24, 09:33
Has anyone been there yet?Many times. Older, and not very attractive, providers. Very little privacy outside (next to Chinese restaurant in busy shopping center) and inside (open spaces, curtains). However, generally a very good massage. Don't expect anything more.