PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Wanttoknow67
10-18-15, 00:26
Tried to post about a CL girl but half way through the typing everything just went away. So this is my second try and it will be much shorter.

Found a embedded phone number that was real. Set up a time and place. Paid to much at $150 for an hour. She was not great looking and she was at least 25 lb heaver than need. She was no rush and gave me the full time. CFS and CBJ. Clean DATY FIV I only did mish not sure of more as I did what was fun and then I popped. Hour wasn't up and she did not push me out.

UnionFF
10-20-15, 22:24
Tried to post about a CL girl but half way through the typing everything just went away. So this is my second try and it will be much shorter.

Found a embedded phone number that was real. Set up a time and place. Paid to much at $150 for an hour. She was not great looking and she was at least 25 lb heaver than need. She was no rush and gave me the full time. CFS and CBJ. Clean DATY FIV I only did mish not sure of more as I did what was fun and then I popped. Hour wasn't up and she did not push me out.Care to share more info about her? Digits? Where you saw her in LaX? Kind of a wasteland here.

I have had no luck locally in a long time.