PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GbFreak33
09-16-15, 10:44
Anybody have any luck getting anything other than a lap dance at either the vegas club or show palace?? Just wondering thanks for the info.

DannyFunn63
12-10-16, 15:00
At Vegas my last time I got very handy and a lot of nipple tweaking and groping of her. Nothing more.

A couple years ago one dancer bit and sucked my nipples through my shirt but nothing else.

Anybody have any luck getting anything other than a lap dance at either the vegas club or show palace?? Just wondering thanks for the info.

Turkey John
12-11-16, 01:46
At Vegas my last time I got very handy and a lot of nipple tweaking and groping of her. Nothing more.

A couple years ago one dancer bit and sucked my nipples through my shirt but nothing else.I've been getting take out at strip clubs for years. At these two places, you will spend a LOT in the club before they agree to meet you and will then want $300 to play. Of course, there are exceptions. Stay away is my best advice.

DieselMike
12-11-16, 08:04
I've been getting take out at strip clubs for years. At these two places, you will spend a LOT in the club before they agree to meet you and will then want $300 to play. Of course, there are exceptions. Stay away is my best advice.I've only gone to clubs a couple of times and that was enough to sour me on the experience. I might try the lunch specials at the MKE clubs. Otherwise; I can get FS action for $100 or less, so no point in paying the strippers to tease me.

Shzitzx
12-13-16, 11:47
Anybody have any luck getting anything other than a lap dance at either the vegas club or show palace?? Just wondering thanks for the info.I have been stopping there for years as I drive by for work. I hit the day shift. Usually not much to look at but the lappers can be very high milage. Almost always get offered take out when I hint about it. Usual rate of $300. I have never taken them up on the offers as I'm heading south and they go north and their shift ends at 7 and I'm home by then. Had offers to meet before shift the next day also. I have reports on this place in other areas, just don't remember where.

KingSalami
12-31-16, 07:30
I have been stopping there for years as I drive by for work. I hit the day shift. Usually not much to look at but the lappers can be very high milage. Almost always get offered take out when I hint about it. Usual rate of $300. I have never taken them up on the offers as I'm heading south and they go north and their shift ends at 7 and I'm home by then. Had offers to meet before shift the next day also. I have reports on this place in other areas, just don't remember where.Friday mid-afternoon stopped at the SP and a little hottie talks me into a lapper. Absolutely awesome time. Without provication she unleashed the monster and gave the best bbbjws and did not even ask for a tip. Happy New Year she says and then she starts to go on back at the bar how she never had such good tasting cum. Wants more and I obliged a second time. Awesome sauce! Larger menu outside available.

JackNdalope
01-21-17, 09:20
Biggest shakedown I've ever seen. Nothing but stupid rules and everything cost extra. I left early. Avoid at all costs, because it will cost you and you won't enjoy it.

Jc2490
02-24-17, 16:39
Friday mid-afternoon stopped at the SP and a little hottie talks me into a lapper. Absolutely awesome time. Without provication she unleashed the monster and gave the best bbbjws and did not even ask for a tip. Happy New Year she says and then she starts to go on back at the bar how she never had such good tasting cum. Wants more and I obliged a second time. Awesome sauce! Larger menu outside available.This place can be hit or miss, but I have found most of the AA girls in the afternoon to be very accommodating. Just sit away from the other customers and you are likely to have Jr rubbed and most of them don't mind FIV. If I go back for a couple dances, I almost always end up with a HJ.

GoHomeSmiling
03-12-17, 04:14
Hit Diamond Jims in Beloit for the first time. Good spot. Good number of girls, almost all were natural. Was there on a Saturday between 8-9:30 and there were a ton of female patrons there. At one point probably 1/3 of the customers were women, including one group. There was one beautiful girl auditioning as an amateur tonight, filled every seat at the rail (half were women). Glad I stayed to see that gorgeous ass. Left immediately after, as it wasn't going to get better than that. One other thing that struck me was no tip walk. Very far to make this a regular spot, but will try to return.

Howard5354
03-13-17, 18:15
Hit Diamond Jims in Beloit for the first time. Good spot. Good number of girls, almost all were natural. Was there on a Saturday between 8-9:30 and there were a ton of female patrons there. At one point probably 1/3 of the customers were women, including one group. There was one beautiful girl auditioning as an amateur tonight, filled every seat at the rail (half were women). Glad I stayed to see that gorgeous ass. Left immediately after, as it wasn't going to get better than that. One other thing that struck me was no tip walk. Very far to make this a regular spot, but will try to return.Glad that it is still going strong. I used to catch some hot booty there back in the day.

PSox47
07-27-17, 01:09
Hi. Just joined this forum and wondering if somebody can help me. I was in diamond Jim in Beloit / Janesville in January 2017 and met Angel once there. We clicked and I been trying to see her again since. I went several times since and have not seen her since. Her sister work at diamond Jim too and I met them both but cannot remember sister's name. I believe Angel is like 20, dark hair. Anybody with info, please pm me or post. Thanks.

Howard5354
07-27-17, 20:45
Hi. Just joined this forum and wondering if somebody can help me. I was in diamond Jim in Beloit / Janesville in January 2017 and met Angel once there. We clicked and I been trying to see her again since. I went several times since and have not seen her since. Her sister work at diamond Jim too and I met them both but cannot remember sister's name. I believe Angel is like 20, dark hair. Anybody with info, please pm me or post. Thanks.Rule 210 - never let the booty get away. Get their digits or give them yours. You may never see her again. These are fly by night girls. Once they get paid and give it to their pimp they are gone bye bye. My last lady just vanished one day. I believe she is in the joint doing 2 to 5.

PSox47
07-31-17, 20:55
Rule 210 - never let the booty get away. Get their digits or give them yours. You may never see her again. These are fly by night girls. Once they get paid and give it to their pimp they are gone bye bye. My last lady just vanished one day. I believe she is in the joint doing 2 to 5.Thanks Howard for the tip. I just started hobby last year. It was actually the first time I entered a strip club at diamond Jim last Jan 2017 and still learning. Darn, I did miss that opportunity.

Howard5354
08-02-17, 10:43
Thanks Howard for the tip. I just started hobby last year. It was actually the first time I entered a strip club at diamond Jim last Jan 2017 and still learning. Darn, I did miss that opportunity.Plenty dudes try to catch pussy in the club. Remember, there is no free pussy in the club. Sit by the door that the girls come out of. Make small talk, tip, and if you find one you like. Ask them out for breakfast then make your move.

Coldspy2008
11-30-17, 19:43
Does anyone know of any underground strip clubs in the area where just about anything goes?

Goodtimechicago
04-05-18, 17:21
Does anyone know of any underground strip clubs in the area where just about anything goes?Closest thing to something like this is Detroit. Hell, I'd settle for a good grind at this point.

Ifuck608
04-06-18, 18:34
Does anyone know of any underground strip clubs in the area where just about anything goes?Apparently more was going on at the HS and TNT. http://dailydodge.com/human-trafficking-dodge-county-strip-clubs-detailed-federal-complaint/.

(Clyman) The criminal complaint of a Hartford man accused of human trafficking details the alleged relationship between managers of Dodge County strip clubs and the dancers who reportedly prostitute themselves inside those clubs. Christopher Childs is charged in federal court with Sex Trafficking Involving Force, Fraud and Coercion. Prosecutors have identified four specific victims they say were forced by Childs to dance at strip clubs and perform sexual acts for money.

The 45-year-old reportedly controlled the victims phone usage, told them what they could eat, took all of the money the victims made and would violently beat them if they failed to comply. The complaint states that the prostitution occurred, among other places, inside the TNT Gentlemen's Club in Lebanon and the Hardware Store in Clyman.

One victim told investigators that Childs had a "good relationship" with the managers at the strip clubs and would call them to verify how much money the victims would make each night after going into private rooms with customers. The managers would apparently send the girls home with their money in sealed envelopes so that Childs could be assured that the seal had not been broken. The punishments they would be subjected to if money was missing was graphically-described, "sadistic" physical abuse.

During a May 2017 incident at the Hardware Store, a manager identified as "Scottie" called Childs to report that one of his girls had been drinking and left the club early. During the abuse that followed, the victim defended herself by throwing a candle with hot wax at Childs. As a result, Childs called police to report a domestic incident. Before authorities arrived, Childs allegedly grabbed the victims phone and began deleting any texts, videos and pictures that would connect him to human trafficking.

In January of 2018, "Scottie" called Childs because one of the victims was causing problems with other dancers and with the owner of the Hardware Store. Scottie allegedly wanted the victim to go on stage but she was exhausted from working 15-hour days and needed to take a break. Childs apparently went to the Hardware Store and on the way home was stopped by a Dodge County Sheriff's deputy who identified the victim in question as Childs passenger.

The complaint also details severe beatings, including one where a human trafficking victim was holding a toddler and the toddler was given to another victim to hold while the child's mother was given, what was described, as the worst beating of her life.

Federal prosecutors say "witnesses have confirmed that employees at TNT handled arrangements for prostitution dates at the club and were aware of Childs role as a pimp. " Multiple witnesses have apparently also told investigators that Scottie and other staff at the Hardware Store are aware that Childs is a pimp.

The complaint also states that local law enforcement has verified prostitution activity taking place at the Hardware Store through numerous complaints and law enforcement contacts.

The Hardware Store is owned by Mike Seigel who is also the Village President in Clyman and also owns the Solomon Strip Club in Juneau, which used to be Silk Exotic; neither Solomon nor Silks were referenced in the complaint. Our attempts to reach Seigel were unsuccessful as his phone contact number listed on the village website has been disconnected. Meanwhile, Childs is slated to appear for an arraignment hearing in a federal courtroom next Thursday.

RattleHead
06-17-18, 03:51
Nothing better than going to a strip club and having a dancer treat your table like it's the "leper table". SMH. My buddy always wants to go to Isabella's for his birthday (I don't know why). I grudgingly agreed to meet him over there, after I got out of work. At first, I didn't see much that caught my eye. A few decent ones, but nothing that made me want a lap dance. Then, after about 30 minutes, a smokin' hot blonde in a gold dress came walking through the club. Her stage name is "Penny". This chick definitely caught my attention. She worked the room for lap dances, most of the time I was there. For some fuckin' reason, she wouldn't come near our table. I tipped her when she actually danced. Still, she'd look right past us when she was scouting the room for guys to hit up for lap dances. After a couple hours of this shit, I started to get really annoyed. I don't like chasing dancers down, just to ask for a lap dance. It feels like begging. Fuck that! It pisses me off that she was the only one that I actually wanted to get dances from, and she was only interested money from anyone that wasn't at our table.

Howard5354
06-20-18, 19:23
Nothing better than going to a strip club and having a dancer treat your table like it's the "leper table". SMH. My buddy always wants to go to Isabella's for his birthday (I don't know why). I grudgingly agreed to meet him over there, after I got out of work. At first, I didn't see much that caught my eye. A few decent ones, but nothing that made me want a lap dance. Then, after about 30 minutes, a smokin' hot blonde in a gold dress came walking through the club. Her stage name is "Penny". This chick definitely caught my attention. She worked the room for lap dances, most of the time I was there. For some fuckin' reason, she wouldn't come near our table. I tipped her when she actually danced. Still, she'd look right past us when she was scouting the room for guys to hit up for lap dances. After a couple hours of this shit, I started to get really annoyed. I don't like chasing dancers down, just to ask for a lap dance. It feels like begging. Fuck that! It pisses me off that she was the only one that I actually wanted to get dances from, and she was only interested money from anyone that wasn't at our table.I pulled a lot of good pussy at this club. Always sat by the door to the dressing room along, dressed real nice, and usually I would attract one or two of them. If I was not successful. I would just go to my car and whack off. LOL.

Coldspy2008
08-01-18, 20:33
Apparently more was going on at the HS and TNT. http://dailydodge.com/human-trafficking-dodge-county-strip-clubs-detailed-federal-complaint/.

(Clyman) The criminal complaint of a Hartford man accused of human trafficking details the alleged relationship between managers of Dodge County strip clubs and the dancers who reportedly prostitute themselves inside those clubs. Christopher Childs is charged in federal court with Sex Trafficking Involving Force, Fraud and Coercion. Prosecutors have identified four specific victims they say were forced by Childs to dance at strip clubs and perform sexual acts for money.

The 45-year-old reportedly controlled the victims phone usage, told them what they could eat, took all of the money the victims made and would violently beat them if they failed to comply. The complaint states that the prostitution occurred, among other places, inside the TNT Gentlemen's Club in Lebanon and the Hardware Store in Clyman.

One victim told investigators that Childs had a "good relationship" with the managers at the strip clubs and would call them to verify how much money the victims would make each night after going into private rooms with customers. The managers would apparently send the girls home with their money in sealed envelopes so that Childs could be assured that the seal had not been broken. The punishments they would be subjected to if money was missing was graphically-described, "sadistic" physical abuse.

During a May 2017 incident at the Hardware Store, a manager identified as "Scottie" called Childs to report that one of his girls had been drinking and left the club early. During the abuse that followed, the victim defended herself by throwing a candle with hot wax at Childs. As a result, Childs called police to report a domestic incident. Before authorities arrived, Childs allegedly grabbed the victims phone and began deleting any texts, videos and pictures that would connect him to human trafficking.

In January of 2018, "Scottie" called Childs because one of the victims was causing problems with other dancers and with the owner of the Hardware Store. Scottie allegedly wanted the victim to go on stage but she was exhausted from working 15-hour days and needed to take a break. Childs apparently went to the Hardware Store and on the way home was stopped by a Dodge County Sheriff's deputy who identified the victim in question as Childs passenger.

The complaint also details severe beatings, including one where a human trafficking victim was holding a toddler and the toddler was given to another victim to hold while the child's mother was given, what was described, as the worst beating of her life.

Federal prosecutors say "witnesses have confirmed that employees at TNT handled arrangements for prostitution dates at the club and were aware of Childs role as a pimp. " Multiple witnesses have apparently also told investigators that Scottie and other staff at the Hardware Store are aware that Childs is a pimp.

The complaint also states that local law enforcement has verified prostitution activity taking place at the Hardware Store through numerous complaints and law enforcement contacts.

The Hardware Store is owned by Mike Seigel who is also the Village President in Clyman and also owns the Solomon Strip Club in Juneau, which used to be Silk Exotic; neither Solomon nor Silks were referenced in the complaint. Our attempts to reach Seigel were unsuccessful as his phone contact number listed on the village website has been disconnected. Meanwhile, Childs is slated to appear for an arraignment hearing in a federal courtroom next Thursday.How about an update? Are these places closed now?

Jc2490
12-23-18, 10:07
I stopped by Vegas Club yesterday around 5 PM. I've been there hundreds of times and know that the day shift can be a crapshoot, but yesterday may have been the worst ever. Only 3 dancers were on the shift and none of them were very attractive. 2 of the dancers seemed to be content to sit around and try to mooch shots from the customers while the other actually did an occasional dance. The DJ was awful, she kept taking breaks with no dancers on stage and was playing awful music. I figured that I'd hang around to check out the night shift, but that seemed to start off as just as big of a cluster fuck as the day shift. Only one dancer got her ass on the floor on time. Every other dancer was at least 15 minutes late getting out of the back. What a waste of time.

Howard5354
12-25-18, 13:46
I stopped by Vegas Club yesterday around 5 PM. I've been there hundreds of times and know that the day shift can be a crapshoot, but yesterday may have been the worst ever. Only 3 dancers were on the shift and none of them were very attractive. 2 of the dancers seemed to be content to sit around and try to mooch shots from the customers while the other actually did an occasional dance. The DJ was awful, she kept taking breaks with no dancers on stage and was playing awful music. I figured that I'd hang around to check out the night shift, but that seemed to start off as just as big of a cluster fuck as the day shift. Only one dancer got her ass on the floor on time. Every other dancer was at least 15 minutes late getting out of the back. What a waste of time.Back in the day, there used to be some quality booty in the Vegas Club.

RattleHead
12-25-18, 19:09
Back in the day, there used to be some quality booty in the Vegas Club.Back in the mid to late 90's, I used to go up there alot. There was definitely much better talent, then. The "air-dances" sucked, though. LOL! It's been years since I've had any interest in going there. Too much driving, just to be disappointed.

Atmech113
12-26-18, 18:11
I stopped by Vegas Club yesterday around 5 PM. I've been there hundreds of times and know that the day shift can be a crapshoot, but yesterday may have been the worst ever. Only 3 dancers were on the shift and none of them were very attractive. 2 of the dancers seemed to be content to sit around and try to mooch shots from the customers while the other actually did an occasional dance. The DJ was awful, she kept taking breaks with no dancers on stage and was playing awful music. I figured that I'd hang around to check out the night shift, but that seemed to start off as just as big of a cluster fuck as the day shift. Only one dancer got her ass on the floor on time. Every other dancer was at least 15 minutes late getting out of the back. What a waste of time.Anyone know if takeout is available coming for the weekend and looking for some fun.

Rainman5000
01-18-19, 18:17
I stopped by Vegas Club yesterday around 5 PM. I've been there hundreds of times and know that the day shift can be a crapshoot, but yesterday may have been the worst ever. Only 3 dancers were on the shift and none of them were very attractive. 2 of the dancers seemed to be content to sit around and try to mooch shots from the customers while the other actually did an occasional dance. The DJ was awful, she kept taking breaks with no dancers on stage and was playing awful music. I figured that I'd hang around to check out the night shift, but that seemed to start off as just as big of a cluster fuck as the day shift. Only one dancer got her ass on the floor on time. Every other dancer was at least 15 minutes late getting out of the back. What a waste of time.I don't even bother going to The Vegas Club during day shift anymore. From knowing people at Vegas I can tell you that day shift is now no more than 3-5 of the worst looking dancers & sometimes a poor unsuspecting new dancer. Have heard the ***** stories of making no money at 9, 10,11 pm at night from a day shift dancer pulling a double.

Forget about night shift dancers starting at 7, lucky if their at 8, more likely 9 and some not until 10. Night shifts from Sunday thru Wednesday are crapshoots. About half the talent from the fall is already gone. I could see this be the year Vegas goes under, but more likely they will survive into the early 2020's and die a slow death.

Howard5354
02-01-19, 16:07
Anyone know if takeout is available coming for the weekend and looking for some fun.Just depends on your game and $$.

Scramer
02-12-19, 11:00
Been going to Diamond Jim's. We got numbers, but no take outs yet.

Jc2490
02-12-19, 14:27
Been going to Diamond Jim's. We got numbers, but no take outs yet.Take out is readily available at the Show Palace and even Vegas Club.

Scramer
02-15-19, 09:32
Take out is readily available at the Show Palace and even Vegas Club.Heading out tonight. If you know any ladies who do, please PM.

Jc2490
05-13-19, 11:51
I decided to go out Saturday afternoon. My first stop was at Showpalace. They had 4 nice looking dancers. The problem was that only 2 of them seemed interested in working. The other 2 either spent their time in the back room, going out for a smoke or sitting their lazy asses at the bar by themselves. I don't understand the stripper mentality. I stayed for a couple of hours and hung with a cute girl named Diana. I left around 5:30 and went to the Vegas Club to see what they had going on. They only had 1 dancer that wasn't even on the schedule. They called her after all 5 scheduled dancers were no shows. At least she was cute and very nice. The only thing that saved the day was the fact that they got a few of the night shift dancers to get out on the floor a little bit early. I hung around for a few hours and saw the night shift. They had some very hot dancers on the night shift including 4 hot AA girls. One of the AA girls got me to take her back for a couple of dances and she was very hands on and encouraged me to let my hands roam. I left happy.

PNR2004
05-14-19, 08:48
I decided to go out Saturday afternoon. My first stop was at Showpalace. They had 4 nice looking dancers. The problem was that only 2 of them seemed interested in working. The other 2 either spent their time in the back room, going out for a smoke or sitting their lazy asses at the bar by themselves. I don't understand the stripper mentality. I stayed for a couple of hours and hung with a cute girl named Diana. I left around 5:30 and went to the Vegas Club to see what they had going on. They only had 1 dancer that wasn't even on the schedule. They called her after all 5 scheduled dancers were no shows. At least she was cute and very nice. The only thing that saved the day was the fact that they got a few of the night shift dancers to get out on the floor a little bit early. I hung around for a few hours and saw the night shift. They had some very hot dancers on the night shift including 4 hot AA girls. One of the AA girls got me to take her back for a couple of dances and she was very hands on and encouraged me to let my hands roam. I left happy.Just out of curiosity? Just how much did your happiness cost? I bet you could have done 2 nice escorts for what you spent. Don't get me wrong, it is fun to be with the strippers and talk. I am on a budget for this type of thing so I like to take the sure bet. If I had a wad of cash I would do both!

CouchCouscous
05-24-19, 01:33
Stopped by Diamonds, saw Remy. She is a 4'11" spinner type brunette, skinny but nice ass and new 'D's. Took their nude dance in back for $. 25 Everything was cool, but I had asked for a plain straight forward (on my lap) lapdance. Simple, right? I had to remind her of what I wanted. She stated, "New rules; no grinding. " WTF! Really, if I'm not leaving happy; I won't be back. Anybody had similar experiences there recently? Or did I just get a smooth scammer?

DarthVaperzz
08-14-19, 12:24
Visited the schack recently. Good quality dancers. Place was super legit with no fun 2 bad however.

Jc2490
10-20-19, 21:28
I stopped by the Vegas Club this weekend. They have a new AA girl named Layla. Go check it out, you won't be disappointed. I'm not going to say anything that could get her in trouble.

Midwt2006
05-17-20, 22:06
Heard on another site that the Show Palace was open. Decided to make a run to see if it was true. It's too close to home for me to frequent but I'll say the parking lot was extremely full for a Sunday evening at 7. Continued up the road but to see if Vegas was open but it was closed. Should have looked at the license plates to see how many IL people were there.

Jc2490
05-18-20, 08:24
Heard on another site that the Show Palace was open. Decided to make a run to see if it was true. It's too close to home for me to frequent but I'll say the parking lot was extremely full for a Sunday evening at 7. Continued up the road but to see if Vegas was open but it was closed. Should have looked at the license plates to see how many IL people were there.Show Palace is open. Didn't seem to be any changes other than a couple of girls wearing masks. Vegas Club will reopen Wednesday night and start with a full schedule beginning on Thursday.

Jc2490
05-23-20, 11:59
Vegas Club opened back up Wednesday night. I stopped in yesterday (Friday), to check it out.

No cover was charged during the day. It looked to be business as usual. Unfortunately on a holiday weekend Friday afternoon, a grand total of one dancer showed up. I was still there at shift change and there were a lot of dancers coming in. FYI, daytime can be hit or miss.

AsiaPhileJake1
05-23-20, 17:40
I stopped by the Vegas Club this weekend. They have a new AA girl named Layla. Go check it out, you won't be disappointed. I'm not going to say anything that could get her in trouble.Layla says it all. Thank you for the heads up. She sounds like fun.

Jc2490
05-24-20, 22:41
Layla says it all. Thank you for the heads up. She sounds like fun.I wouldn't rely on info from a 7 month old post. I haven't seen her there in quite a long time.

Jc2490
05-29-20, 00:14
I've stopped in a couple times since the reopening. For the most part it's the same. Today there was a decent number of girls working. They were decent looking. I hung around after shift change and the lineup was pretty weak. Last Saturday the day shift only had one dancer show up.

DarthVaperzz
08-28-20, 23:59
Can "fun" be had at any of these clubs over this way. I'm willing to spend some cash just want to make sure it's going to pay off. And I don't mean with takeout. Thanks for any info.

RainMan5
08-29-20, 21:57
Can "fun" be had at any of these clubs over this way. I'm willing to spend some cash just want to make sure it's going to pay off. And I don't mean with takeout. Thanks for any info.Your only real chance for any clubs around Janesville maybe Show Palace during the day shift. Have not personally partaked, but in giving a dancer a ride home a few times this year noticed that there is no supervision at the club.

Sometimes during the day I've noticed only a bartender and the dancers working.

Jc2490
08-30-20, 08:04
Your only real chance for any clubs around Janesville maybe Show Palace during the day shift. Have not personally partaked, but in giving a dancer a ride home a few times this year noticed that there is no supervision at the club.

Sometimes during the day I've noticed only a bartender and the dancers working.I can attest to this. During the day shift, you can get away with whatever the dancer is willing to allow you to do.

DarthVaperzz
10-11-20, 13:05
Started at the Big Show. Had about 1 k in cash looking for love. Not one dancer came around. This was around 10 at night. Sat at the tip bar handing out ones for about an hour and a half. Didn't even get offered a lapper. More love from my beer. Oh well they seemed to be talking to all the regulars who didn't spend a dime. So I left and thought I'd get lucky at Vegas. Nope. Bouncers are super strict. I watched them toss out 2 guys. On the plus side I did get approached by a few dancers for lappers, however it seemed business as usual as bouncers kept coming back to watch. As much as I hate tip walks. Think I'll stick to Milwaukee where fun can be had.

TJ321
10-25-20, 01:45
I'd like to start by saying I never visit strip clubs in the US. But I like variety.

Stopped by Vegas about 6:00 PM Saturday night. No girls working due to a shift screw up. Bartender really hot and really friendly. Dancers started to show and there were some lookers. Nikki is a real smoke show and Kameron is right there with her. They hustle for a couple drinks and a couple bucks but nothing too pushy. Some of the other dancers were pretty pushy and downright bitchy.

I spent about $350 on Kameron (a tiny tatted up dirty blond with pig tails. Hot as halls and gives a great lapper. I may return for her.

RainMan5
12-18-20, 03:13
Have heard rumors that quite a lot of Illinois girls are coming up to the Southern Wisconsin clubs to work while IL is shutdown. The clubs in question would be Vegas Club, Show Palace and what used to be called Isabella Queen.

I'm referring to girls who actually worked at Illinois clubs, not the ones who had been living in Illinois & working in Wisconsin. It seems not just Rockford, and NW Chicago suburbs, but lots of Chicagoland girls may be at the clubs.

I think there might also be another club around Lake Geneva I am missing. Also, Madison is shut down and I think Milwaukee could be partially shut down on curfew or at least hurting.

I've only hit up Show Palace day recently, but have talked to dancers from Rockford, Milwaukee and all over Chicago land recently. I suspect a lot more may come at night, but I don't stick around that long.

It seems a lot of dancers work a shift or two and then are gone. Maybe too far to drive for not enough money.

RattleHead
12-19-20, 19:48
Have heard rumors that quite a lot of Illinois girls are coming up to the Southern Wisconsin clubs to work while IL is shutdown. The clubs in question would be Vegas Club, Show Palace and what used to be called Isabella Queen.

I'm referring to girls who actually worked at Illinois clubs, not the ones who had been living in Illinois & working in Wisconsin. It seems not just Rockford, and NW Chicago suburbs, but lots of Chicagoland girls may be at the clubs.

I think there might also be another club around Lake Geneva I am missing. Also, Madison is shut down and I think Milwaukee could be partially shut down on curfew or at least hurting.

I've only hit up Show Palace day recently, but have talked to dancers from Rockford, Milwaukee and all over Chicago land recently. I suspect a lot more may come at night, but I don't stick around that long.

It seems a lot of dancers work a shift or two and then are gone. Maybe too far to drive for not enough money.I was in Showpalace a few weeks back, on a Saturday. It seemed to me that these chicks don't want to make any money. They sure didn't want my money. I don't chase them down, and beg for dances. I also won't waste my time on a dancer that can't even say "Hi!" to me, when I go to the stage and tip her. Showpalace certainly has some talent working there, but they seem content with not making any money.

Illini333
12-30-20, 12:39
Does Selena the Brazilian still work at Show Palace? If so what days and times? Thanks.

Jc2490
12-30-20, 17:03
Does Selena the Brazilian still work at Show Palace? If so what days and times? Thanks.I haven't seen Selena working there in a couple of years. I never really cared for her, but she seemed to be very popular among the other customers.

LocaSki18
01-13-21, 19:25
Moving to Janesville, what can I expect around here? Are the lap dances good? Am I going to be tossed out for two-way contact? Any club recommendations? I don't mind a long drive if its worth the trip. Thanks in advance.

MacMalibu
01-19-21, 19:50
Moving to Janesville, what can I expect around here? Are the lap dances good? Am I going to be tossed out for two-way contact? Any club recommendations? I don't mind a long drive if its worth the trip. Thanks in advance.A few years back me and my gf started going to the clubs around the Janesville area.

Isabella Queen (between Beloit and Janesville) - most of the dancers weren't much to look at. Talked to a few, nice people but they didn't do it for me. Could have been different on busier nights, but we went on off nights looking for a fun addition, but found none.

Vegas club (Delavan) - A step up from Isabella Queen, but still not great. Last time we were in there the place was so run down. Haven't been back since.

Show Palace (Darien) - Half way decent club. Some very nice looking dancers. Got a few dances here for myself and gf. This was our go to for a while mostly because of the atmosphere on slower nights and we got to know a few of the girls.

Silk (Madison) - Club was ok. Girls looked better, but most wouldn't even talk to you unless you had a bunch of cash on the table.

Just my two cents. Whatever that is worth.

Citadel Guard
05-31-21, 22:25
Went early to Vegas Club, and it was nice. Lots of girls, mostly decent customers and a nice mellow mood. Malissa was there, as was her friend JayLynn (could be misspelling it) and a few others that made the early hour a pleasant one. Worth the drive. Left around 9:30 I think just as two shuttle buses loaded with people were in the parking lot.

Went to Beloit / Janesville to see if Blue Astor was better (and by better, I mean "if Jewel wasn't behind the bar, I would stay" Thankfully, I was in luck. No Jewel! Dom and Erin were very attentive, the girls were amazing to look at, the only detraction remains the choice of music- but if I wanted different music I would buy my own bar.

The one girl I remembered was there, though one of her regulars was stuck to her like glue. She escaped and came over when he needed a potty-break, then had to go on stage. So, an hour or so later I headed south back across the Cheddar Curtain.

Given the choice, Vegas Club is good, Blue Astor it can be hit or miss for me, but your mileage may vary. If you are into the hip-hop urban vibrant lifestyle. Then you might like it on your average Saturday night late at night.

NTN1977
06-05-21, 17:35
I haven't seen Selena working there in a couple of years. I never really cared for her, but she seemed to be very popular among the other customers.I have not heard her name in a long time. I remember around 2000 when she was working there. There were a number of people that tried saying she was trans. Felt bad for her. I always liked her.

NTN1977
06-05-21, 19:53
Stopped in at Vegas for a few hours today. TJ tending bar and 4 girls working. Got a double dance from Faye and Venus. Great time. Highly recommend the combo.

Have fun out there.

KingSalami
06-16-21, 10:24
I have not heard her name in a long time. I remember around 2000 when she was working there. There were a number of people that tried saying she was trans. Felt bad for her. I always liked her.Salena is back! But only for two months. Fun fun fun since 1998. Still smokin.

GeorgeBoyd
09-15-21, 14:16
Anyone have any luck here during the day shift? Came through pretty late one night and got a dance in the back room. It was totally private and looked like a sure thing, but the guy kept coming back and the girl didn't indicate anything was on the menu either. This place seems like the kind of joint though, so I don't know if it was just the girl and the timing or what. If anyone's got details, please PM me.

Jc2490
09-21-21, 08:45
Anyone have any luck here during the day shift? Came through pretty late one night and got a dance in the back room. It was totally private and looked like a sure thing, but the guy kept coming back and the girl didn't indicate anything was on the menu either. This place seems like the kind of joint though, so I don't know if it was just the girl and the timing or what. If anyone's got details, please PM me.The day shift at the Vegas Club has been pretty much hit or miss lately. Mostly it's been more of a miss. Often times they will only have about 3 dancers working. When I say working, I mean going around trying to hustle shots from the patrons. If there is an AA girl or 2 working, they seem to be quite a bit more adventurous in the back room.

If Vegas is dead, you can always try down the street, but they seem to have raised their dance prices to $30. I won't pay that especially when the club is just taking a larger cut.

GeorgeBoyd
09-22-21, 14:04
If Vegas is dead, you can always try down the street, but they seem to have raised their dance prices to $30. I won't pay that especially when the club is just taking a larger cut.Talking about the Palace? It didn't look like the dance booths had enough privacy so I assumed I'd have to get a VIP.

Jc2490
09-22-21, 23:27
Talking about the Palace? It didn't look like the dance booths had enough privacy so I assumed I'd have to get a VIP.Privacy depends on which booth the dancer brings you to. A couple of them are lit and a couple are dark. With the new dance prices, VIP may be the less expensive way to go.

RattleHead
09-23-21, 16:51
Privacy depends on which booth the dancer brings you to. A couple of them are lit and a couple are dark. With the new dance prices, VIP may be the less expensive way to go.VIP at Showpalace is $200 for 30 minutes. LOL! That club is a joke. Vegas Club isn't much better. I remember when I used like these clubs.

GeorgeBoyd
09-24-21, 11:40
VIP at Showpalace is $200 for 30 minutes. LOL! That club is a joke. Vegas Club isn't much better. I remember when I used like these clubs.You might want to get to Vegas while you can, then. Last time I was there, they were doing standard lapdances in the VIP room because the normal area for lapdances needed repairs or something. I don't know if that's still the case, but judging by the state of the VIP room, I'd say the owners of this place aren't too worried about doing maintenance in a timely manner.

Member #6090
09-24-21, 22:26
I have not heard her name in a long time. I remember around 2000 when she was working there. There were a number of people that tried saying she was trans. Felt bad for her. I always liked her.I ran security for several private parties with her and Natasha around that time. Watched them eat strawberries and whip cream out of each other.

RattleHead
09-25-21, 16:28
You might want to get to Vegas while you can, then. Last time I was there, they were doing standard lapdances in the VIP room because the normal area for lapdances needed repairs or something. I don't know if that's still the case, but judging by the state of the VIP room, I'd say the owners of this place aren't too worried about doing maintenance in a timely manner.I went there a couple of weeks ago, on both Saturday and Sunday night. I never had a single one of their dancers try to talk to me. I went to Showpalace, too, and got the same treatment. I had one of my buddies with me, and he had the same experience. If I have to ask them for dances while I'm tipping them at the stage, and hoping that they actually remember when they get off stage, I'm not even going to bother. I don't beg for dances. I'll save that money for better things.

GeorgeBoyd
09-27-21, 11:53
I went there a couple of weeks ago, on both Saturday and Sunday night. I never had a single one of their dancers try to talk to me. I went to Showpalace, too, and got the same treatment. I had one of my buddies with me, and he had the same experience. If I have to ask them for dances while I'm tipping them at the stage, and hoping that they actually remember when they get off stage, I'm not even going to bother. I don't beg for dances. I'll save that money for better things.Could you tell if the regular dance room was still closed? If I can still get the privacy of a VIP for the price of a lap dance I might make the drive and try to find the right gal, but otherwise I feel the same way you do.

RattleHead
09-27-21, 16:58
Could you tell if the regular dance room was still closed? If I can still get the privacy of a VIP for the price of a lap dance I might make the drive and try to find the right gal, but otherwise I feel the same way you do.I don't think the regular dance area was being used when I was there. I never saw anyone back there. Not that the dancers were trying very hard to get guys to do dances. I really don't know what the deal is, with those 2 clubs. Showpalace had some hot girls from Chicago, for awhile, when all the Illinois clubs were closed (due to Covid). The Chicago girls would actually come out on the floor and talk to guys. They understood that they actually had to make a little effort to make some money. The local dancers didn't learn anything from them. I wish they had a club around here that was actually worth going to.

KingSalami
09-28-21, 00:26
Does Selena the Brazilian still work at Show Palace? If so what days and times? Thanks.Selena will be back November 1st!

GeorgeBoyd
09-29-21, 11:47
Selena will be back November 1st!What's so great about her.

RainMan5
10-06-21, 19:02
Nothing is special about her unless by some odd chance she does extras.

I think some older guys like and feel good to see a dancer still around from their youth.

DarthVaperzz
11-06-21, 21:48
Any fun to be had at the Sugar Shack? I went a few times about 4 years ago. Great looking ladies, but a straight up no fun to be had type of place.

Illini333
11-08-21, 00:03
Selena will be back November 1st!Do you know what days and hours she will be working?

BigBlue333
11-08-21, 01:38
What do you guys look for at the very best scenario for strip clubs, I'm semi new to mongering for AMP and escorts, but are you guys getting extras hopefully at clubs?

Illini333
12-07-21, 15:39
Someone mentioned before that the Brazilian Selena is back working at Show Palace. Anybody know what days and times? I know she use to be a day shift girl. I live in Chicago and would hate to drive all the way up there and for her not to be there.

Powerman2
12-07-21, 17:51
Someone mentioned before that the Brazilian Selena is back working at Show Palace. Anybody know what days and times? I know she use to be a day shift girl. I live in Chicago and would hate to drive all the way up there and for her not to be there.Call the club. The bartender has the schedule for the girls.

Powerman2
01-03-22, 17:36
I've been going to the clubs in Darien for awhile now. I've gotten to know many of the dancers there and gotten numerous phone numbers from some hot girls. But it's the same old story, "come to the club a few more times for VIP and dances so I can get to know you before we meet outside". Well I kept going back but nothing ever happened outside. It's like one excuse after another for not being able to meet. I'm about ready to give up with them and look elsewhere. Anyone have any luck at either club? Feel free to PM me.

Powerman2.

TJ321
01-13-22, 00:41
Went here tonight. Had some guys in town for work. I'm not really a USA Strip club guy but I occasionally indulge.

There was a young blonde that was hot. She had no interest in dancing. A few other girls got up. One it was her first day, I cut her a bit of slack. Not sure I'd go back. Only one girl even tried to hustle.

Tjinla2001
01-13-22, 00:48
Any fun to be had at the Sugar Shack? I went a few times about 4 years ago. Great looking ladies, but a straight up no fun to be had type of place.I used to go there in the 1980's. I never had any luck. I moved to California and have had one prostitute after another. Best thing I ever did.

MayorPaul
01-19-22, 19:09
Went here tonight. Had some guys in town for work. I'm not really a USA Strip club guy but I occasionally indulge.

There was a young blonde that was hot. She had no interest in dancing. A few other girls got up. One it was her first day, I cut her a bit of slack. Not sure I'd go back. Only one girl even tried to hustle.Does Reverend Jim still own the place or was it sold?

Stoker999
01-20-22, 09:52
Does Reverend Jim still own the place or was it sold?Sold some time ago.

MackOnTop
03-14-22, 19:16
Sold some time ago.I went to the Blue Astor last night. The place is extremely over priced. 100 dollars for a 3 song dance not even fully nude. And 14 dollars for a redbull. I won't be going back it's just not worth what you get for the money you have to spend.

RainMan5
07-03-22, 01:00
The original regulars to strip clubs set up a code of conduct to maximize fun with strippers that we all should still follow today. The more who follow it the better for all, the less who follow the worse for all.

In short, the code of conduct is to help achieve the most fun possible in the club and the highest chance of hanging with dancers outside the club. It has worked for many years, won't work with every stripper, but more than enough to make you happy.

Basically you get 2-3 rounds of dances or VIP rooms and then get a phone number and today also social media if possible. Don't let them insist you need to do more than this for a phone number. Text back & forth and maybe even call once in a while. If she's not responsive just delete the number and find someone else.

Learn what the strippers general home location is and her interests and after a couple months of texting offer to take her to dinner, or a ballgame, or out boating, etc. Don't be put off by an initial no or not sure response. The important thing to note is if a dancer is getting bad to responding to you or hesitating on meeting you outside the club you have to stop spending money on her at the club.

Once you get one dancer to see you outside the club you'll like get multiple dances to see you also. For example, say dancers A, B and C don't find through for you but dance D does now later your also seeing dancers A, C and E, F etc.

Chimil Detin
09-27-22, 01:48
Any fun to be had at the Sugar Shack? I went a few times about 4 years ago. Great looking ladies, but a straight up no fun to be had type of place.Sugar Shack is run by the same folks who run Scores O'Hare. A few dancers will shuttle back and forth between the two clubs.

The Shack has a long legacy of consistent rules & expectations. Supposedly its owner is / was female and was involved with the old Playboy Club or something like that, so a lot of the club's culture has been passed down from that time. The girls wear gowns and typically use their real first names.

For that part of Wisconsin, you'll find some decent looking women and some damn good performers. If Naomi is still there, she's long been one of the top dancers in the Midwest, a winner of a number of contests through her lengthy career. She's actually a grandmother now, but still looks great, although her stage show is a little more gimmicky than most, as she relies a lot on doing tricks with her pecs to make her boobs bounce on command. It's entertaining the first time you see it, but once you've seen it, you've seen it. Amy is a former ballroom dancer who looks amazing and puts on a damn good stage show. After midnight, she usually ditches the gown and does a themed stage show with a "Shack Police" outfit. I'm partial to Ashley, an ex-military sweetheart.

That said, the ladies of this club are upscale pros, seem to treat each other like family and, accordingly, don't go behind each others backs to break rules. So to reiterate, don't expect anything beyond the what-you-see-is-what-you-get, within-the-rules standard experience. I have found dances with Naomi and Amy to be far less great than their stage shows. A good dancer is not automatically a good grinder, and sometimes is more prone to give an air dance than others.

Because the Shack also has a male revue downstairs, it's Moreso a popular hangout for combined bachelor / bachelorette parties than anything. I think the regulars are typically locals. I will stop in once every few months to see who's new and / or to see if I can get Ashley's attention, but she's often occupied. I often find I just have my drink, catch some stage shows and leave. It ends up being a good option when I'm in the mood to see tits but on a tighter budget.

BarOfSoap
11-10-22, 01:30
Sugar Shack is run by the same folks who run Scores O'Hare. A few dancers will shuttle back and forth between the two clubs.

The Shack has a long legacy of consistent rules & expectations. Supposedly its owner is / was female and was involved with the old Playboy Club
Yes, but she (Dana Montana) lost it because of bad management and then she ran it for a little while. She's been gone a long time.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-7th-circuit/1177468.html

or something like that, so a lot of the club's culture has been passed down from that time. The girls wear gowns and typically use their real first names.It doesn't have any culture; it's a gown club. They don't use their real first names. It's just a bunch of young girls and they don't get fully naked. You can't touch in the dances or vips.

There are no pros. It's pretty boring.

CasualFun69
01-03-23, 14:55
So I know that options won't be as good on a weekday, but today's my birthday and I wanted to see what club would be recommended for getting the most fun, and maybe which dancers I should focus on talking to.

Hoobie
01-07-23, 18:54
So I know that options won't be as good on a weekday, but today's my birthday and I wanted to see what club would be recommended for getting the most fun, and maybe which dancers I should focus on talking to.Vegas Club is going to be the cheapest option, even though the economy is messed up there is still a lot of people spending money on these girls so they will be really reluctant to risk their employment to have any "fun", especially if they don't know you are a regular. The places around here are still probably feeling heat from run ins with LE over drugs and violence on-site, last thing they want to see is anything illegal going on in their cameras and the girls know this.

If you are looking for anything other than legit lap dances the odds are stacked against you in this area. Too much stupid shit has happened.

Hoobie
01-08-23, 17:57
Yes, but she (Dana Montana) lost it because of bad management and then she ran it for a little while. She's been gone a long time.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-7th-circuit/1177468.html

It doesn't have any culture; it's a gown club. They don't use their real first names. It's just a bunch of young girls and they don't get fully naked. You can't touch in the dances or vips.

There are no pros. It's pretty boring.Seems like I heard there was sketchy mob shit going on with her back in the day.

RainMan5
06-13-23, 19:13
The days of cheap VIPs or lap dances are gone! The most basic VIP card is now $200 and not sure that gets you anything other than free entry.

Lap dances are $25 for a song that will be cut short and a 30 minute VIP is $150, but the dancers will insist your a cheapskate if you don't buy a full hour ($300). The dancers will also set timers for 5-10 minutes less than the actual time purchased and also want a tip at the actual end.

Please don't go here, don't spend money here, tell your friends not to go. The reputation this club once had is long gone. It really really is time for this club to go out of business.

RattleHead
06-13-23, 20:56
The days of cheap VIPs or lap dances are gone! The most basic VIP card is now $200 and not sure that gets you anything other than free entry.

Lap dances are $25 for a song that will be cut short and a 30 minute VIP is $150, but the dancers will insist your a cheapskate if you don't buy a full hour ($300). The dancers will also set timers for 5-10 minutes less than the actual time purchased and also want a tip at the actual end.

Please don't go here, don't spend money here, tell your friends not to go. The reputation this club once had is long gone. It really really is time for this club to go out of business.I haven't bothered with Vegas Club, or Showpalace, in quite some time. I can't remember that last time I actually had a good time at Vegas Club. It's sad. The 2 bikini bars in Rockford aren't worth the drive, anymore, either. The Boxxx Office is last club I went to that was actually worth a visit. Unfortunately, I only get up there if I'm staying in the Dells.

Hoobie
06-17-23, 18:55

Please don't go here, don't spend money here, tell your friends not to go. The reputation this club once had is long gone. It really really is time for this club to go out of business.Sadly they are still cheaper than Blu asstoy and Showpalace I can't fucking believe they shorten the songs like that. I don't mind the price of the VIP but the screwing around with the songs is just a no go.

RainMan5
06-25-23, 23:00
The current set up of all the local clubs & the mindsets of those who work there is all but sure to doom the clubs (Vegas Club, Show Palace, Blu Astor) to be closed soon.

Dances are now $25-30 per song and the song will be cut short. VIPs are $200 to $300 a half hour. Most of the more sensual dance moves are non-existent. You still may be able to grab some tits or ass & if your lucky get decent grinding.

Clubs are rarely busy. Only way these dancers make money is off of fools and regulars. However,

1. A fool & his money are soon parted, so him soon be to broke to go anymore.

2. Most newer dancers are too dumb to realize they will lose regulars with bad communication & unwillingness to see outside the club.

It's a huge luck of the draw who snatches a fool and there's less & less good regular strip club customers to go around.

I think the entire local strip club scene will be dead within 3 years.

Dan Madison
06-27-23, 15:28
The current set up of all the local clubs & the mindsets of those who work there is all but sure to doom the clubs (Vegas Club, Show Palace, Blu Astor) to be closed soon.

Dances are now $25-30 per song and the song will be cut short. VIPs are $200 to $300 a half hour. Most of the more sensual dance moves are non-existent. You still may be able to grab some tits or ass & if your lucky get decent grinding.

Clubs are rarely busy. Only way these dancers make money is off of fools and regulars. However,

2. Most newer dancers are too dumb to realize they will lose regulars with bad communication & unwillingness to see outside the club.

It's a huge luck of the draw who snatches a fool and there's less & less good regular strip club customers to go around.

I think the entire local strip club scene will be dead within 3 years.Agree, it's been a while since I've visited a club with the sole intention to get dances. It's fun if you go with buddies or women to celebrate something or get strong drinks or to take a sugar baby out on a sexy date with lots of PDA!!

However this all goes agains the supply / demand thing. If prices are higher it means either the demand hasn't changed or has actually gone up? Why would a club actually raise prices and deter its customer base? These clubs feature visiting dancers from Chicago so maybe they figure Wisconsin men may pay more for that?

RainMan5
06-27-23, 19:26
Some people have inquired about the logic of raising prices and brought up inflation. In short,

1. They have a mindset to make x amount of money from less customers who are doing less lap dances & VIPs, so prices are raised.

2. Yes, Inflation is up a lot last 2+ years, but some of these price increases still outpace inflation.

3. Items already priced at a premium really don't need to be aggressively raised in times of inflation.

The vast majority of people in the industry now are kinda desperate now so their just hoping to get the most they can from the rich guys, drunk guys, super horny guys, guys in love, sucker simps, douchebag guys trying to throw money around to impress someone, etc.

Hoobie
06-30-23, 21:47
I remember when 07-08 happened I saw how a lot of dancers lowered their moral standards I was too young and dumb to take full advantage of it. Had I known what I know now I would have handled things differently.

I'm not sure what to make of the economic situation right now, I'm going to snoop around in a few of these clubs and see if they are dead. If it starts looking bad I'm going to pick the hottest few younger girls and get in their "friend zone" and make sure I have their phone numbers. Of course they all will tell me they are not going to do anything with me. I'm not going to push it. I'm just going to stay in touch and sooner or later as money gets tight a few of their minds will change. The trick is to catch them before they give up on life and start taking drugs and let themselves go to shit.

I think the entire local strip club scene will be dead within 3 years.

KingSalami
07-26-23, 09:13
Salena is back on her annual summer return. Get a porn Star performance lapper from one of the best. Limited time don't delay.