PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LuvEmReal
05-29-16, 08:01
I'll pop this cherry section of the Board!

Alright, so I made a stop in J Town as I have been wanting to check out the Asian Massage on the NW side of town. I don't know a thing about this place however It is actually nice, designed nicely but no door in the rooms simply curtains. Friendly staff and very welcoming. I received a decent massage from a thin Asian, long hair guessing mid 20's didn't get her name. 40/10.

Being my first visit, there was hinting but no go. This place had other customers and multiple employees working so I have to ask. Has anyone On this board had massage there and care to share any details?

PM if you like as I would be interested in returning.

Ranger620
05-29-16, 09:30
I was there yesterday. Two girls working. Awesome therapeutic massage but received no extras.

Doctor Welby
06-22-16, 21:35
They have rooms there where the walls don't go to the ceiling. When I was there the guy in the next room was trying like heck for extras. The dummy had told the MT that he wad married. She would have none of it.

Perhaps if you were there with no one else there. Maybe you'd get a handshake. The massage is top rate though. Heidi seems like a nice girl

DannyFunn63
12-10-16, 14:56
I went in about a month ago. The massage was soft and sensual. She didn't keep the towel on me and kept teasing my butt. When I flipped she gave an OH response to my hapoy friend and covered it with a towel. She asked if I were married (I lied and said no). She did not give me a handshake, but she gave me the oil to shake my oqn hand. She cleaned me up aa well.

It was pretty hot, although I would have liked more. No tip required, but I did flip her 10 and she said she woukd see me next time.

BallerStatus42
02-20-17, 18:15
I have been at least 6 times or more and never been offered anything except a decent massage. Mostly older ladies not bad looking. They will let you ss. Some ask some you have to ask. They are not much for conversation.

Scramer
06-30-17, 12:02
Been there 3 times. Allowed hands to roam and SS, with a little help. Had the younger of the two ladies.

GMan25
07-02-17, 15:21
I have been at least 6 times or more and never been offered anything except a decent massage. Mostly older ladies not bad looking. They will let you ss. Some ask some you have to ask. They are not much for conversation.Sounds like you have went about 4 too many times. Unless all you want is a massage. Heck, Sycamore isn't that far way, neither is McFarland.

TJ321
09-05-17, 20:08
This one is a tough one to crack, but it can be done with the older lady and some coaxing.

Don't waste your time with the one on Milton Ave unless you actually want a decent massage.

DannyFunn63
09-07-17, 17:25
Thanks for the heads up. I've been to Milton and did SS. I like the location of the new place, more discreet location. I'll have to try it out.

This one is a tough one to crack, but it can be done with the older lady and some coaxing.

Don't waste your time with the one on Milton Ave unless you actually want a decent massage.

Agrego
09-29-17, 11:08
There is someone posting in the CL therapeutic section, title Healing Hands by Havana.

She has a site at www (.) ONYXNURU (.) com and asks that a portion of the rate be paid ahead of time to guarantee your sessions.

Remember to never pay ahead of time, just like how you wouldn't wire money to an Arabian Prince.

Have fun out there.

DannyFunn63
10-01-17, 22:40
Checked this out about a week ago. Got Sammy, by far the most attractive MT I have seen since Rockford had the full service parlors. Never bothered draping and first touch was to the butt. Amazing tease, and a lot of OTC touching (between legs, too). On the flip she offered oil for SS. I didn't push for more. Did my SS while OTC on the breasts B / C cups). She used the oil bottle to rub the berries and encouraged the finished with great talk. Best SS I have had. Got the hint more may be available if she knows you. Will probably be back.

60 for the house and 20 tip.

TJ321
10-02-17, 12:52
Checked this out about a week ago. Got Sammy, by far the most attractive MT I have seen since Rockford had the full service parlors. Never bothered draping and first touch was to the butt. Amazing tease, and a lot of OTC touching (between legs, too). On the flip she offered oil for SS. I didn't push for more. Did my SS while OTC on the breasts B / C cups). She used the oil bottle to rub the berries and encouraged the finished with great talk. Best SS I have had. Got the hint more may be available if she knows you. Will probably be back.

60 for the house and 20 tip.I'm not sure there is more available with her. I've not gotten far.

I give 80 for the house and 40 for her.

There is more with the other lady.

Boo1969
10-03-17, 14:23
http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-by-havana-relaxation-studio-www-onyxnuru-com/25190027

I thought I saw a post about this place. Has anyone been there? I may try it out. ? But still unsure. Price isn't too bad.

DannyFunn63
10-03-17, 20:10
I'm not sure there is more available with her. I've not gotten far.

I give 80 for the house and 40 for her.

There is more with the other lady.I usually only tip 20 for SS and go up from there. If it's a great tease and more I tip more. Handshake is always more.

IceFourPlay
10-11-17, 12:29
http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-by-havana-relaxation-studio-www-onyxnuru-com/25190027

I thought I saw a post about this place. Has anyone been there? I may try it out. ? But still unsure. Price isn't too bad.I tried her yesterday. Very good medium to light massage and she really does put a good massage on you. No tease or much indication that there could be HE. She did rub her boobs all over my head while she massaged, but that was as close to teasing as it got. Offered a flip and rub that was very nice. She is fine with some roaming hands while she did her thing. Does offer other programs like topless or in just a thong. She is not the girl in the pics, and a bit far from those. Very nice, but may be a one and done for me.

OldHornDog
10-16-17, 14:34
Had a dream about this one. Set up was easy just a couple text and it is an easy to get to location. Nice table and Nicely decorated. Walked in and was greeted by a woman who was a lot bigger than the girl in the pic and no where even near as pretty. Took the 8 an hour option wish I wouldn t have. The massage was very light touch and when I asked for more pressure she said that's how I do it. No teasing or sensuality at all. On the plus I did pull her shirt down to see her massive tits and they are nice. Also was able to rub her bootay but like I said the bod isn't very nice. On the flip there was a 4 up charge for the he. The he was nice good technique but the rest of the experience sucked and there are much better options out there. I won't be back.

Boo1969
10-17-17, 12:38
Had a dream about this one. Set up was easy just a couple text and it is an easy to get to location. Nice table and Nicely decorated. Walked in and was greeted by a woman who was a lot bigger than the girl in the pic and no where even near as pretty. Took the 8 an hour option wish I wouldn t have. The massage was very light touch and when I asked for more pressure she said that's how I do it. No teasing or sensuality at all. On the plus I did pull her shirt down to see her massive tits and they are nice. Also was able to rub her bootay but like I said the bod isn't very nice. On the flip there was a 4 up charge for the he. The he was nice good technique but the rest of the experience sucked and there are much better options out there. I won't be back.I've been out of town and didn't get a chance. Now I'm glad it did not set up an appointment. Thanks OldHornDog!

OldFatUglyGuy
10-18-17, 11:24
Went to new Asian one. Had the older one for massage, pretty good massage, planning to go back and try the younger girl.

TJ321
10-27-17, 05:34
Went to Plainfield again about a week ago. The young gal is hot but no extras can be had. The older gal is a guaranteed HE but rushed. Started going to GH. Any advice on CL o ELB in Rockford?

TJ321
11-03-17, 05:57
Hit GH in Madison last night. It's worth the drive. Any local FS recommendations? Girls in the area say BP that do in's?

TJ321
11-08-17, 14:35
Hit GH last night. Ginger is pretty good at what she does. You won't be disappointed. Damage 180.

Pedorro
11-12-17, 23:19
Was driving thru this town and decided to take a one hour massage at Sun Spa. Wish I had just keep moving to another place. Was greeted by a 40+ with very light touch and lots of teasin but on the flip she insisted on sef service, although I said several times times that, I would not do it she kept isisting on me doing self service. Offered more than the entry fee for a hand job but no dice. She was so annoying insisting on self service that I got up early and got dressed! She tried helping me getting dressed but I did not let her she would not let me go out without a tip, had to push my way out of there. Have no problem if they don't do extras but don't tease me to leave me with blue balls. If you are not going to take care of the boys, don't tease!

OldFatUglyGuy
11-16-17, 18:37
Sounds just like mine on Saturday night. A lot of teasing, used hot oil on my back. I thought this might be promising, but no. She says 5 minutes left on flip, oils me up and says you do, then rubbed boys with oil bottle. Well, let's say ending was not happy. Maybe wait for changing of people again.

TJ321
11-17-17, 06:46
Was driving thru this town and decided to take a one hour massage at Sun Spa. Wish I had just keep moving to another place. Was greeted by a 40+ with very light touch and lots of teasin but on the flip she insisted on sef service, although I said several times times that, I would not do it she kept isisting on me doing self service. Offered more than the entry fee for a hand job but no dice. She was so annoying insisting on self service that I got up early and got dressed! She tried helping me getting dressed but I did not let her she would not let me go out without a tip, had to push my way out of there. Have no problem if they don't do extras but don't tease me to leave me with blue balls. If you are not going to take care of the boys, don't tease!I've been there lots of times. The lady that did HE quit. They don't do HE there and I think that's why she got pushed out. I've not met the new lady & don't see why now. I tip well & get treated well, but only ss. Sucks.

DannyFunn63
11-17-17, 18:21
Sounds just like mine on Saturday night. A lot of teasing, used hot oil on my back. I thought this might be promising, but no. She says 5 minutes left on flip, oils me up and says you do, then rubbed boys with oil bottle. Well, let's say ending was not happy. Maybe wait for changing of people again.I had almost the same experience except a little more time after the flip. Sammy was probably the hottest I have seen in years for a massage parlor. I did a lot of OTC roaming and she did a lot of teasing. I would have preferred a HE but maybe I'm in the minority but I enjoy SS when encouraged and the bottle rubbing the boys. I don't mind SS as I enjoy the release around a woman who has just had her hands on my body. This place is probably as good as it will get in Janesville.

DannyFunn63
11-17-17, 19:52
http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tao-spa-new-girls-ground-open-sunday/27120507

Looks like Janesville is getting another AMP. Not sure how soon I'll be able to TOFTT but am hoping it's soon.

TJ321
11-20-17, 07:53
http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tao-spa-new-girls-ground-open-sunday/27120507

Looks like Janesville is getting another AMP. Not sure how soon I'll be able to TOFTT but am hoping it's soon.That address doesn't actually exist.

DannyFunn63
11-20-17, 11:52
That address doesn't actually exist.Yup. I googled it after I posted and it shows nothing. I think there is a strip mall near there. Probably in there. Pics are of a Chicago spa.

OldFatUglyGuy
11-20-17, 12:53
That address doesn't actually exist.Text them, a couple numbers are backwards. 1826 was thinking of trying last night, maybe shoot for tonight.

DannyFunn63
11-20-17, 18:09
Yup. I googled it after I posted and it shows nothing. I think there is a strip mall near there. Probably in there. Pics are of a Chicago spa.I just went on a recon mission, going all of North Washington. Saw nada.

DannyFunn63
11-21-17, 19:11
I just went on a recon mission, going all of North Washington. Saw nada.They updated it.

http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tao-spa-new-girls-608-530-5475/27120507

OldFatUglyGuy
11-21-17, 23:05
I just went on a recon mission, going all of North Washington. Saw nada.Went for a visit tonight, I would reccomend it, 1826 is number, just past the bar, go and enjoy.

DannyFunn63
11-22-17, 16:34
Went for a visit tonight, I would reccomend it, 1826 is number, just past the bar, go and enjoy.Is it the yellow house looking place with no signs?

TJ321
11-22-17, 22:32
Went for a visit tonight, I would reccomend it, 1826 is number, just past the bar, go and enjoy.Can you please expand a bit on "worth it"?

IceFourPlay
11-22-17, 23:20
Is it the yellow house looking place with no signs?I made the mistake of trying to find that place at night. If you use a navigator on your phone, it will take you right past the place about a mile or so. At least it did for me. Finally found it, but I think only one girl working. You have to ring a doorbell, and I seen the girl. Not too bad at all. Never did get a chance. Make sure you call, ,unless you live close by.

TJ321
11-25-17, 20:59
The ad says 24 hours. Is this right? They offer any extras? I'll TOFTT soon, but I've been out of town.

TJ321
11-26-17, 22:06
Tried to make an appointment at the new place. They said it would be a male.

Um. No thanks.

BallerStatus42
11-27-17, 16:07
I went there today. It is worth it. I would text or call to set appointment or you may be locked out. I was extremely happy with my experience.

TJ321
11-28-17, 08:55
I finally went today.

It was fairly difficult setting up an appointment, but I finally got it done. The door was locked when I got there and I had to ring a doorbell. The building is very unassuming. No sign. The place is a little seedy (which I thought was great!

The lady wasn't overly attractive, but she wasn't horrible either. There was no music. She casually directed my hands to explore. She knew why I was there and wanted me to know that wouldn't be a problem. About 5 minutes in she explored a little more and it became clear if HE was what I wanted it would be there. No oil on the back but plenty of exploring.

On the flip she asked if I wanted "stroke" and motioned her hand. I did. She pored the oil from a gallon jug (no kidding) and went to work. The only rule for me was "outside". She finished me off, cleaned me up then went back to the massage. At about the hour mark she offered a second HE. She tried, but she drained me really well on the first one.

HE was good and definitely not rushed. Massage was below average, but not why I was there. Second HE was a nice bonus. Tip was not discussed. No up-sell suggested.

Damage. 6 house. 4 tip.

DannyFunn63
12-04-17, 13:20
http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-always-open-schedule-appointment/27120507

Anyone else worried they're going to be short lived? Seems like they are pushing it hard and drawing a lot of attention. I hope I am wrong as I don't know for sure when I can make it out there.

TJ321
12-04-17, 21:39
http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-face-always-open-schedule-appointment/27120507

Anyone else worried they're going to be short lived? Seems like they are pushing it hard and drawing a lot of attention. I hope I am wrong as I don't know for sure when I can make it out there.They are being a bit forward. Seems they may be attracting attention with no sign but everyone knows what is there.

TJ321
12-07-17, 18:15
I went last night to experience the "new girl".

She's probably about 30 and a little bigger girl. The massage is actually pretty good. Nothing too suggestive on the back. On the flip, she covered me. I had low expectations, but then she tapped him and asked if I wanted her to massage? She said 40.

Damage: .6 house. 4 HE.

Not rushed. She even finished the massage after cleaning me up.

PorchHonky
12-07-17, 18:40
They are being a bit forward. Seems they may be attracting attention with no sign but everyone knows what is there.I have appointment at 1130 tonight we will see.

PorchHonky
12-08-17, 10:54
Well didn't get out of work in time.

Going today.

PorchHonky
12-08-17, 11:10
I have appointment at 1130 tonight we will see.Reschedule for this morning will let know.

PorchHonky
12-08-17, 16:06
So I got in and seen Amy go see her massage was actually good and the ending was enough to make m me weak in the knees and standing there while she cleaned me up. She's not the young girl promised maybe early 30's maybe not but pm me for details and the referral when you go LOL.

JumpinJF1993
12-14-17, 18:33

Anyone else worried they're going to be short lived? Seems like they are pushing it hard and drawing a lot of attention. I hope I am wrong as I don't know for sure when I can make it out there.Looks like you were right. Haven't seen an ad in a couple of days and all old ads have been deleted. Anyone have the phone # to call and see if there is an answer?

AsiaPhileJake1
12-14-17, 18:41
Green Spa is closed. It wasn't a good set up anyway. The two girls that had worked there didn't even like how things were set up. A reliable source told me LEO got involved. To what extent was not clear.

There is a new place near the Toyota dealership but my guess is totally legit.

DannyFunn63
12-15-17, 18:36
Looks like you were right. Haven't seen an ad in a couple of days and all old ads have been deleted. Anyone have the phone # to call and see if there is an answer?Wish I were wrong. Seemed TGTBT. Noticed a couple days ago ads were gone. Janesville needs better.

OldFatUglyGuy
12-19-17, 12:37
Ad up today for green spa but it is down now. Wonder what is going on. Can't be good.

JumpinJF1993
12-19-17, 13:40
Green Spa is closed. It wasn't a good set up anyway. The two girls that had worked there didn't even like how things were set up. A reliable source told me LEO got involved. To what extent was not clear.

There is a new place near the Toyota dealership but my guess is totally legit.I see that Green Spa has an ad back up on BP. Has anyone checked them out since they started reposting? Or should I ask if anyone is willing to take a chance that LE is not involved now?

Ranger620
12-23-17, 11:44
I see that Green Spa has an ad back up on BP. Has anyone checked them out since they started reposting? Or should I ask if anyone is willing to take a chance that LE is not involved now?I went last night. LE is not involved.

JumpinJF1993
12-23-17, 12:38
I went last night. LE is not involved.Was it your first time there or a repeat visit? Either way did you leave happy? Maybe you could share some details.

TJ321
12-25-17, 08:14
Have Green spa a shit last night.

It's nothing spectacular but I'd a HE is what you are in the maket for, it's the place.

Seems like there is no LE involved.

OldFatUglyGuy
01-04-18, 17:47
Have Green spa a shit last night.

It's nothing spectacular but I'd a HE is what you are in the maket for, it's the place.

Seems like there is no LE involved.Went the other night, disappointed, older mamasan for massage, no tease, not very good massage either. Kept telling me I was fat, heck, I know that they don't have to point it out. If I wasn't I might not be paying for a rub and tug. Anyway back to the visit, offered mouth massage for. 8. I passed, hard jackhammering, told her to stop. Left unhappy.

Might try again if they have new girl.

Cuda70
01-08-18, 17:07
Was driving thru this town and decided to take a one hour massage at Sun Spa. Wish I had just keep moving to another place. Was greeted by a 40+ with very light touch and lots of teasin but on the flip she insisted on sef service, although I said several times times that, I would not do it she kept isisting on me doing self service. Offered more than the entry fee for a hand job but no dice. She was so annoying insisting on self service that I got up early and got dressed! She tried helping me getting dressed but I did not let her she would not let me go out without a tip, had to push my way out of there. Have no problem if they don't do extras but don't tease me to leave me with blue balls. If you are not going to take care of the boys, don't tease!I had the exact same experience. She tried to dress me and got mad when I wouldn't except her help. She wouldn't help me do anything else! I can dress myself. THey she tried to Bush my hair with some nasty ass brush! Who know where that's been.

TJ321
01-12-18, 21:32
Not answering the phone or door.

OldFatUglyGuy
01-15-18, 12:05
Not answering the phone or door.I saw an ad on Craigslist in the business section saying it was for sale.

TJ321
02-07-18, 06:36
Green Spa is gone.

If you want a HE in Janesville I believe you have to do it yourself LOL.

DannyFunn63
02-09-18, 13:04
Big props to the guy who had his work truck parked outside Sun Spa yesterday. Way to give zero fucks.

Seriously, tried to swing by yesterday mostly because my back was killing me but they were swamped. .

AsiaPhileJake1
02-11-18, 10:31
Just to clarify my previous post. I got to know one of the girls quite well and still have contact. When I posted earlier after it first closed I was told there was a problem with local LEO. Nothing written in stone and perhaps I should have not posted it without facts. The fact is they are closed again. I'm not sure why but they are closed.

WaterFrontDean
02-12-18, 12:40
Big props to the guy who had his work truck parked outside Sun Spa yesterday. Way to give zero fucks.

Seriously, tried to swing by yesterday mostly because my back was killing me but they were swamped. .So the truck was blocking the whole lot? And you could not get your HE because they were too busy? Sounds like they were too busy for you not that the truck had anything to do with it?

OldFatUglyGuy
02-12-18, 18:50
So the truck was blocking the whole lot? And you could not get your HE because they were too busy? Sounds like they were too busy for you not that the truck had anything to do with it?Sun is self service only.

DannyFunn63
02-13-18, 18:26
So the truck was blocking the whole lot? And you could not get your HE because they were too busy? Sounds like they were too busy for you not that the truck had anything to do with it?Nah. Neither are really connected. I was complimenting the guy in the truck for not caring if his work truck was it front of a massage parlor. I walked in and they were not available. When I came back a little bit later the lot still had two cars parked right in front of it that were there the whole time.

Coldspy2008
02-26-18, 20:14
Just to clarify my previous post. I got to know one of the girls quite well and still have contact. When I posted earlier after it first closed I was told there was a problem with local LEO. Nothing written in stone and perhaps I should have not posted it without facts. The fact is they are closed again. I'm not sure why but they are closed.LEO in jvlle is all over AMPs and others like stink on shit.

AsiaPhileJake1
02-26-18, 20:21
LEO in jvlle is all over AMPs and others like stink on shit."Flies on Shit' yea it's kind of sad. This girl wants to open her own massage parlor. We had a talk about the pros and cons. I'm tempted to help her out with possibility of fringe benefits. Seems to be more trouble than it's worth though.

DannyFunn63
06-11-18, 20:13
Went to Sun a couple weeks ago. Been trying for a bit but they are always busy when I go. This time the younger lady was available for my 30 minutes.

Decent massage, not spectacular but not useless. Lots of teasing. On the flip, she grabbed the bottle and put it between my legs as she did my chest. Offered SS (like every time I go) and was a fun finish. I know we all seek more, but SS for me is still fun.

Lots of OTC roaming on her tight butt and legs. Boobs on the finish.

3 for 3 on SS but at least there is something offered. Sadly this is the best we get in Janesville.

AsiaPhileJake1
06-30-18, 00:16
Went to Sun a couple weeks ago. Been trying for a bit but they are always busy when I go. This time the younger lady was available for my 30 minutes.

Decent massage, not spectacular but not useless. Lots of teasing. On the flip, she grabbed the bottle and put it between my legs as she did my chest. Offered SS (like every time I go) and was a fun finish. I know we all seek more, but SS for me is still fun.

Lots of OTC roaming on her tight butt and legs. Boobs on the finish.

3 for 3 on SS but at least there is something offered. Sadly this is the best we get in Janesville.I was considering a separate report but I read yours and decided to add my two cents. First visit there was exactly as you described. Pretty and young, wearing a dress. Teasing from start to finish and plenty of OTC roaming. Very good massage IMO. I was really disappointed when she suggested SS. I decided to go with it in hopes of building a rapport.

I recently made a second visit. It was a different girl not as pretty as the first wearing a loose shirt, skirt and black leggings. The massage was good with plenty of teasing and some OTC on her legs and butt only. I knew I was SOFL when I tried to persuade a little milking before the flip. Insisted on SS with no roaming period. I wasn't in the mood for that and got dressed and left with a not so modest tip.

I'm not sure if I'm going to give them a third chance.

TJ321
06-30-18, 08:32
I was considering a separate report but I read yours and decided to add my two cents. First visit there was exactly as you described. Pretty and young, wearing a dress. Teasing from start to finish and plenty of OTC roaming. Very good massage IMO. I was really disappointed when she suggested SS. I decided to go with it in hopes of building a rapport.

I recently made a second visit. It was a different girl not as pretty as the first wearing a loose shirt, skirt and black leggings. The massage was good with plenty of teasing and some OTC on her legs and butt only. I knew I was SOFL when I tried to persuade a little milking before the flip. Insisted on SS with no roaming period. I wasn't in the mood for that and got dressed and left with a not so modest tip.

I'm not sure if I'm going to give them a third chance.I've been going there for a while. You will only get SS there. You will only get SS in Janesville altogether.

TJ321
09-29-18, 20:46
Anyone get anything more than ss lately at ASM or Sun?

VericB
10-16-18, 10:08
Anyone get anything more than ss lately at ASM or Sun?Been to both many, many times since they opened. Once upon a time I used to be able to make a little headway. Once in a while. Even those very rare occurrences have completely dried up for me in the last year. I was always of the approach that, maybe if they got used to me. Traded Wechat info, etc, we could work something out. It really hasn't panned out the way I would normally expect it to. I don't completely understand the arrangement they have to bring girls over (they're all Chinese as far as I can tell), but I assume that it's 'above board'. Businesses are legit, girls all have phones and are frequently talking to friends and family back home, etc. But. The girls do seem kind of afraid of the owners and the possibility of 'boss' finding out about infractions. I don't honestly know what to make of it.

We all know Jville uncle LEO is a terrible, neurotic, sociopath tyrant, but I'm kind of at a loss.

Basically SS and roaming if you're lucky. I don't know about you, but I don't need to leave my nice comfy home to SS.

DannyFunn63
11-29-18, 20:08
Believe it or not, I got a handshake at Sun just now. I went in with $. 6 assuming it was SS.

One girl at the desk, maybe 40 or so (never good at that). Poor English and the awkward 30 minutes /40 dollars convo was funny. She sort of rubbed my chest as we sorted it out.

She goes to get change from my 50 and I get on the table. Right for the but and teased it a lot. Then starts with fingers down the crack and lower. Lower. . tickling the boys. I lift my hips and she tickles further!

I flip and she does a good job. Playful and seemed into it with a bit of under the shirt over the bra groping.

I thought this was a no chance in hell in Janesville, and maybe I just caught the right moment. I even mentioned I only had $. 2 (again, only expected SS) and she said "no problem).

So, there ya go. Walked out and a younger and cuter girl was there, but my girl was probably around my age, cute and fun.

Good luck, boys. Sorry, I didn't get her name.

AsiaPhileJake1
12-16-18, 21:26
I really wanted a good massage and I know that's happening here. I got the girl I wanted and believe it or not she was wearing the same dress as my first visit. Very cute and petite and I really like her massage. A little tease here and there with OTC roaming to an extent. Still nothing extra at the end with everything seeming to point it might happen.

Damn frustrating in a sense and not doing SS.

It does seem to be a good go to for a really good massage and I need that every now and then.

With what's gone down the last couple weeks the options within a decent drive got fewer.

TJ321
12-18-18, 19:51
I really wanted a good massage and I know that's happening here. I got the girl I wanted and believe it or not she was wearing the same dress as my first visit. Very cute and petite and I really like her massage. A little tease here and there with OTC roaming to an extent. Still nothing extra at the end with everything seeming to point it might happen.

Damn frustrating in a sense and not doing SS.

It does seem to be a good go to for a really good massage and I need that every now and then.

With what's gone down the last couple weeks the options within a decent drive got fewer.What the other fella caught was lightning in a bottle. That girl isn't there anymore.

You won't get anywhere at this place. The rare occasion you do, it won't be there next time.

DannyFunn63
12-18-18, 20:31
What the other fella caught was lightning in a bottle. That girl isn't there anymore.

You won't get anywhere at this place. The rare occasion you do, it won't be there next time.Trust me, I was stunned. It happened with little to no coaxing. She was the perfect provider: cute for her age, playful personality and handshake. Those few and far between moments are what keep us coming back right?

Scramer
01-31-19, 13:35
What to sun last week. Decent massage by an older lady. After the flip she offered SS. I tried to convince her, but no deal. She did get up on the table and laid with me and UTC. When I popped some hit her. She cleaned up and gave a scalp massage.

Scramer
02-15-19, 09:37
Back east shore and had time. Stopped in at sun. Had a bad massage. On the flip, she encouraged ss. Was taking to long, so she allowed touching. It did the job. Then a good scalp massage.

TJ321
02-16-19, 14:37
Went to the AMP that doesn't rhyme with Fun the other night. Actually left happy. That hasn't happened since Monica was there.

DannyFunn63
02-17-19, 21:26
Went to the AMP that doesn't rhyme with Fun the other night. Actually left happy. That hasn't happened since Monica was there.I never knew. Maybe Janesville is opening up a bit. Between this and my luck at Sun recently we may be ready for more fun. The other place's location is a tough one though. Sun is in such a sweet discreet spot.

DannyFunn63
04-05-19, 16:46
Anyone know about this place on Kennedy? I was driving by today and saw a vinyl sign posted by a driveway. It said Therapeutic Massage, $60 an hour. That process makes me wonder, as it is the standard rate. Sadly, with no backpage or craigslist there's no ads to check.

Just curious if anyone knows some info.

ElfDaddy1013
04-14-19, 14:57
Had a great massage about a week ago lots of teasing, on the flip SS still enjoyable. Went back couple days later same girl absolutely nothing. Ugh frustrating.

ElfDaddy1013
04-14-19, 15:01
Anyone know about this place on Kennedy? I was driving by today and saw a vinyl sign posted by a driveway. It said Therapeutic Massage, $60 an hour. That process makes me wonder, as it is the standard rate. Sadly, with no backpage or craigslist there's no ads to check.

Just curious if anyone knows some info.Did you take a chance on the place? Just curious, yes no Backpage or Craigslist make things hard to know.

DannyFunn63
04-15-19, 11:13
Sadly, I have been on vacation lately and not able. Will try soon.

Did you take a chance on the place? Just curious, yes no Backpage or Craigslist make things hard to know.

Cuda70
04-18-19, 12:14

Just curious if anyone knows some info.Don't waste your time. Only a so so massage. No extras offered. She kept trying to push me to do self service. And seamed to get mad, that I didn't want to take care of it myself. But she wanted to dress me. And got all offended, when I told her, "no, I'lll do it". So then she tried to put a nasty ass hair brush in my hair. And when I backed up. She got all pissy and left the room. Haha. I mean really, who knows who's hair that brush was in!

TJ321
04-21-19, 20:43
Don't waste your time. Only a so so massage. No extras offered. She kept trying to push me to do self service. And seamed to get mad, that I didn't want to take care of it myself. But she wanted to dress me. And got all offended, when I told her, "no, I'lll do it". So then she tried to put a nasty ass hair brush in my hair. And when I backed up. She got all pissy and left the room. Haha. I mean really, who knows who's hair that brush was in!I always assumed it was a legit massage place without even as being an option. Was she at least attractive?

TJ321
05-05-19, 22:11
I've left this place happy the last several times I've left. Today was no different. Decent massage and a slightly hammered finish. . 9 for 90 and. 5 tip.

BallerStatus42
05-08-19, 11:08
I've left this place happy the last several times I've left. Today was no different. Decent massage and a slightly hammered finish. . 9 for 90 and. 5 tip.Are you getting the same person each time. Has it always been a 90 minute? I have never left happy here and wondering if its me. I have good luck in my other experiences.

Rj144
05-08-19, 21:25
I've left this place happy the last several times I've left. Today was no different. Decent massage and a slightly hammered finish. . 9 for 90 and. 5 tip.I left happy there over a year ago. It was my first visit. Been there twice since and ss was all that was available.

TJ321
05-09-19, 06:55
I left happy there over a year ago. It was my first visit. Been there twice since and ss was all that was available.I don't know, maybe the chick likes me, but when I go I always get the same one and not by my choice. She is the older one of the two. Neither one of them are half as attractive as Sammi at Sun, but the tease at that place finally convinced me to drive to Madison to get a little more. Then I popped into AS&M several months ago and found out they relaxed a little bit. YMMV I guess.

TJ321
05-13-19, 06:12
Went to Sun again.

I won't deny that you get a good massage. But SS is the only choice. Sammi is hot, so there's that. And it's cheaper than the other places.

VericB
05-13-19, 10:31
Does anybody else feel like the clock is ticking on this one? I sincerely hopes that nothing unfortunate happens, but bad uncle in jberg is kind of over the top on this kind of stuff (imo). I'm fairly certain he periodically spot checks as a customer. Just be cautious if this is on your 'to-do' list.

TJ321
07-08-19, 06:37
Does anybody else feel like the clock is ticking on this one? I sincerely hopes that nothing unfortunate happens, but bad uncle in jberg is kind of over the top on this kind of stuff (imo). I'm fairly certain he periodically spot checks as a customer. Just be cautious if this is on your 'to-do' list.Things seem to be changing or maybe I just had an off night. Went in and got usual massage. Tons of tease right from the start. On the flip insisted on SS. No thanks. Kept pushing and pushing. Lost me twice to the point I left the same way I arrived. Tipped. 3 and she was pissed. Said "need more". I simply said no and left.

Am I supposed to be gracious and tip like I got a HE even though I didn't?

Kneadin Kitty
07-08-19, 11:34
Things seem to be changing or maybe I just had an off night. Went in and got usual massage. Tons of tease right from the start. On the flip insisted on SS. No thanks. Kept pushing and pushing. Lost me twice to the point I left the same way I arrived. Tipped. 3 and she was pissed. Said "need more". I simply said no and left.

Am I supposed to be gracious and tip like I got a HE even though I didn't?You tipped too much. I've had legit massages where they really work out the kinks, and I don't tip $30 for the massage. It was probably $20, and I went in with shoulder problems looking for a real massage. When I don't get a handy, BJ, or FS I tip little to nothing. They know why you're there and if they don't provide a service for that, then they don't deserve that tip. In fact I don't consider it a tip, but a donation for services rendered.

MiluvuLongTime
11-17-19, 08:52
I have had some good times here as of late. Yaya was fun. And few weeks back a fill girl was there who was a ton of fun!

Gloo 01
11-19-19, 20:15
I have had some good times here as of late. Yaya was fun. And few weeks back a fill girl was there who was a ton of fun!Looked back at postings for months and can't find where ams is.

Timay285
11-20-19, 16:25
Looked back at postings for months and can't find where ams is.Think it is in madison.

DannyFunn63
11-20-19, 19:02
Looked back at postings for months and can't find where ams is.Pretty sure he means Asian Spa and Massage in the strip mall.

MiluvuLongTime
11-21-19, 09:19
Pretty sure he means Asian Spa and Massage in the strip mall.Yes this one. Sorry guys I was typing fast.

AsiaPhileJake1
01-04-20, 22:21
Went to Sun again.

I won't deny that you get a good massage. But SS is the only choice. Sammi is hot, so there's that. And it's cheaper than the other places.I was in the area today and thought about stopping and saying hi to Sammy but didn't. Too much like window shopping at a candy store and the store is closed. She did let me roam quite a bit my last visit with somewhat assisted SS but damn those pantyhose are made of steel.

Beeer
01-16-20, 17:28
Going to sunny for the first time this weekend, any advice for me?

TJ321
01-16-20, 20:15
Going to sunny for the first time this weekend, any advice for me?Ss only. Massage OK. You'll end up leaving exactly how you arrived.

SplitTailLover
03-15-20, 12:49
Was next door to asian spa yesterday and saw the light was not on. Looked on door and sign said closed until corona virus is over.

DannyFunn63
03-18-20, 15:09
Saw the same setup at Sun Spa just now.

Was next door to asian spa yesterday and saw the light was not on. Looked on door and sign said closed until corona virus is over.

TJ321
03-18-20, 17:58
Saw the same setup at Sun Spa just now.I spoke to the cute young girl there and they are closed. They have been for a week.

AsiaPhileJake1
05-29-20, 18:29
Went to Sun again.

I won't deny that you get a good massage. But SS is the only choice. Sammi is hot, so there's that. And it's cheaper than the other places.I wouldn't mind seeing that cute little number. I haven't been past in awhile. If I know her like I think. Sun us probably still in eclipse.

TJ321
06-28-20, 22:22
Stopped at ASM tonight. They spray your hands with alcohol and your body then make you put on a mask and their slippers. Take you back to the room and make you keep the mask on. The rest of it is the typical for when things are happier there. . 6 for hour and tipped. 5. Good massage with about 15 minutes of complimentary 4 hands.

SplitTailLover
06-28-20, 22:58
Went to Sun Spa, asian was busy. Cute young girl, you have to wear a mask, and they take your temp. Half hour, good rub, a little tease. Anyway, I did not leave happy, but the rub was ok, and the young and cute.

TJ321
07-03-20, 23:14
Stopped in again tonight. Got the other lady that has been there a while. Decent massage with back walking. Tease here and there before the flip. On the flip right to business and then finished the massage. It's a decent enough finish. I think both these girls took some classes on rubbing the purple headed spitting cobra while the Covid shutdown was going on. Won't be going back to Sun until the fun times at this place dry up again. Sun needs to open up the menu or I'll go back to headed to Madison.

BSP5281
07-07-20, 19:09
Had some time to kill in Janesville today so I stopped in at Sun. Therapist was OK cute, probably around 30. Massage was OK, nothing special. On the flip I was told 10 minutes left. She wouldn't help out besides occasionally touching the boys while I had to take care of myself. Tipped 10 and left.

SplitTailLover
07-16-20, 14:35
I stopped the other night, opted for 30 min. Session. Rub was OK, no teasing at all. On the flip, still no teasing, wanted me to SS. I said no, moved her hand down, took about 3 times before she did. Then it was a lackluster mechanical event. Was some under the top roaming. I tipped the session cost. Probably will not do back. YMMV.

AsiaPhileJake1
07-16-20, 19:48
I stopped the other night, opted for 30 min. Session. Rub was OK, no teasing at all. On the flip, still no teasing, wanted me to SS. I said no, moved her hand down, took about 3 times before she did. Then it was a lackluster mechanical event. Was some under the top roaming. I tipped the session cost. Probably will not do back. YMMV.Which spa? It sounds like Sun but you didn't mention which place.

SplitTailLover
07-17-20, 10:30
Which spa? It sounds like Sun but you didn't mention which placeAsian spa.

TJ321
08-01-20, 06:00
I'm probably going to regret this post. The last time I did I couldn't get back in for weeks because of you horny bastards.

Stopped in last night and got a different MT than usual. She wore a mask and face shield (like a fat guy with a belt and suspenders). She may be around 40-45 but it's hard to tell with all that gear on. She sprayed me down with alcohol at the door, and the door, and the floor, and my hands. She had me put on a mask and took me to the room. Business as usual, pull down the mask and no towel needed. She gave an ok massage. I'd rate that as an 8. She seemed pretty basic though and I figured I'd be leaving with the same constitution as I arrived. About half of the massage was with hand sanitizer which was weird. I think she knows my hall of fame status with all the hookers.

Before the flip she did some rather mechanical teasing. On the flip more teasing. She offered SS and I ignored. She touched everything except what I wanted touched at that point. The phone rang and she went and answered it. She came back and rubbed more then finally got down to business as I explored with a bit more OTC roaming. It was actually a pretty good finish with no complaining about how long it took (that's becoming more rare) and a bit of external prostate massage. She drained me well and had a hell of a mess to clean up and at my age that doesn't happen that often.

6 service. 5 tip.

The real benefit to this Rona crap seems to be better customer service at the AMP's because LEO seems to be leaving them alone.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-15-20, 18:10
Had some time to kill in Janesville today so I stopped in at Sun. Therapist was OK cute, probably around 30. Massage was OK, nothing special. On the flip I was told 10 minutes left. She wouldn't help out besides occasionally touching the boys while I had to take care of myself. Tipped 10 and left.Par for the course here. It really sucks because she does look pretty good and almost always wears a dress. She allowed me good roaming once but nothing exposed and bulletproof pantyhose. Good massage and will tease the fuck out of you but always SS. I have tipped her well when visiting but then haven't gone enough to see if a rapport could build more. Other sources here have stated " No".

TJ321
08-16-20, 17:39
Stopped in to ASM. Things look like they may be going back to stale. Took two rings of the bell to even get an answer of the door and she told me only a half hour. Said she had a couples massage coming in. Perhaps I'm mistaken but it seems like they make way more money overall off us fucks tipping for a HE due to the consistent business than a couples massage that is no doubt occasional. And we all know it certainly wouldn't bother them to bring us guys in and make us wait. So the double standard kicks in. Massage was ok. Less enthusiastic than usual. She clearly wanted nothing to do with it. . 45 house. 2 tip and she didn't even *****. Time to take them off the list and go back to Owen in Madison.

IceFourPlay
08-29-20, 10:11
Stopped in to ASM. Things look like they may be going back to stale. Took two rings of the bell to even get an answer of the door and she told me only a half hour. Said she had a couples massage coming in. Perhaps I'm mistaken but it seems like they make way more money overall off us fucks tipping for a HE due to the consistent business than a couples massage that is no doubt occasional. And we all know it certainly wouldn't bother them to bring us guys in and make us wait. So the double standard kicks in. Massage was ok. Less enthusiastic than usual. She clearly wanted nothing to do with it. . 45 house. 2 tip and she didn't even *****. Time to take them off the list and go back to Owen in Madison.I have always wondered, how much business a non HE AMP gets, and how they survive. I have seen soooo many times that even the fun AMP's are pretty vacant pretty often. You would think it would be twice the tip, for half the work, taking a monger.

Question. I have searched the forum about the woman named "Jill", or "Jackie", that advertises everyday in Jtown STG. All I have found for detail is, that she is a nice girl. What is the reason she is not talked about very much? I have been curious for a long time, but she seems to look like a spiral downward in the photos?? Some of you guys have had to have seen her. Any current details, or old?? Thanks.

SweetDeal123
08-30-20, 05:36
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, please PM me and I can give you details on her. She's good. Used to be great but just about everything about her has tanked.

Question. I have searched the forum about the woman named "Jill", or "Jackie", that advertises everyday in Jtown STG. All I have found for detail is, that she is a nice girl. What is the reason she is not talked about very much? I have been curious for a long time, but she seems to look like a spiral downward in the photos?? Some of you guys have had to have seen her. Any current details, or old?? Thanks.

OldDog54
11-21-20, 09:07
I have to drive though Monroe today. I know there was a AMP there at one time. Does anyone know if it's still open?

AsiaPhileJake1
11-21-20, 12:35
I have to drive though Monroe today. I know there was a AMP there at one time. Does anyone know if it's still open?No it's been gone for a couple years.

IceFourPlay
11-21-20, 12:49
If you are talking about the one I went to a couple years ago, it is done. The one by a Kwik Triip, in a little commercial strip mall. I have not heard of an AMP in Monroe since, but I don't frequent that area much. There is, a girl in Monroe getting rave reviews so far, named megan. Look on this thread for a couple pages, and you will find the reports. She sounds marvelous. Hope this helps.

I have to drive though Monroe today. I know there was a AMP there at one time. Does anyone know if it's still open?

Noob2017
01-25-21, 17:38
Has anyone tried their chakra massage? I've been elsewhere and gotten one before and it was a very happy experience.

SweetDeal123
01-26-21, 05:56
Has anyone tried their chakra massage? I've been elsewhere and gotten one before and it was a very happy experience.I'm pretty sure no one is getting a happy massage experience at A-Glo. It's not that type of spa.

TJ321
03-12-21, 13:40
Sun has always been known as a no fun zone. But now that Sammi is gone this place really blows. The old lady doing the massage sucks at it and actually slapped my balls. Fuck that place.

SweetDeal123
03-13-21, 06:10
Sammi's gone? That's some pretty crappy news. When did this happen?

Sun has always been known as a no fun zone. But now that Sammi is gone this place really blows. The old lady doing the massage sucks at it and actually slapped my balls. Fuck that place.

AsiaPhileJake1
03-13-21, 10:20
Sun has always been known as a no fun zone. But now that Sammi is gone this place really blows. The old lady doing the massage sucks at it and actually slapped my balls. Fuck that place.Thank you for the update. I was going to stop in and see her. She's been on my mind off and on. She really is a beauty in my opinion. She had been there a long time.

SplitTailLover
04-20-21, 20:48
https://janesville.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-young-and-beautiful-girl60/180708501916

Stopped by and not open yet, not a very discrete location.

VericB
04-24-21, 20:20
https://janesville.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-young-and-beautiful-girl60/180708501916

Stopped by and not open yet, not a very discrete location.I was kinda surprised by this one. I called and got no response, but they seem to have voicemail on that line. I stopped by the place and I see that they have a small neon massage sign in the window, but no lights on, etc. The street signage has not been changed from the last business. If they're posting already, you would think that they are opening soon. I'll definitely check it out. I kinda hope it's not the same people who own the other ones. A little competition might be good for the game.

Side note-- does anybody know if Sami is gone for good? I know she used to talk about traveling quite a bit. She was pretty smokin hot and honestly, her massage was really good. Sun has such a nice setup, but she was really the only good thing about it.

TJ321
04-24-21, 21:40
I was kinda surprised by this one. I called and got no response, but they seem to have voicemail on that line. I stopped by the place and I see that they have a small neon massage sign in the window, but no lights on, etc. The street signage has not been changed from the last business. If they're posting already, you would think that they are opening soon. I'll definitely check it out. I kinda hope it's not the same people who own the other ones. A little competition might be good for the game.

Side note-- does anybody know if Sami is gone for good? I know she used to talk about traveling quite a bit. She was pretty smokin hot and honestly, her massage was really good. Sun has such a nice setup, but she was really the only good thing about it.She's not coming back. She moved to NYC.

VericB
04-25-21, 08:13
She's not coming back. She moved to NYC.Maybe this isn't quite the right place for this, but it's a thing I've wondered about a bit with Chicago not that far away, etc. My impression of the bigger cities is really that the supply is such that extra services are almost a must in order to compete. Even if you're hot, if you won't go the extra mile, it seems like your business opportunities would be low. I know all cities are not equal in this, but you can see from various forums the kinds of things that are available. I'm not a fan of big cities, but I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I wish I had better access.

Maybe with the bigger cities, there is a broader scope of demand as well (ie. , folks who want less? Hard to wrap my brain around that, but maybe)? I don't know, just curious.

I have a friend who decided she wanted to go work for a bit in Dallas and I think she's facing this same dilemma of supply vs demand for extras, etc. I can't wait to ask her for some details when she gets back.

TJ321
05-01-21, 20:54
Maybe this isn't quite the right place for this, but it's a thing I've wondered about a bit with Chicago not that far away, etc. My impression of the bigger cities is really that the supply is such that extra services are almost a must in order to compete. Even if you're hot, if you won't go the extra mile, it seems like your business opportunities would be low. I know all cities are not equal in this, but you can see from various forums the kinds of things that are available. I'm not a fan of big cities, but I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I wish I had better access.

Maybe with the bigger cities, there is a broader scope of demand as well (ie. , folks who want less? Hard to wrap my brain around that, but maybe)? I don't know, just curious.

I have a friend who decided she wanted to go work for a bit in Dallas and I think she's facing this same dilemma of supply vs demand for extras, etc. I can't wait to ask her for some details when she gets back.I haven't texted her recently (I guess I could), but my understanding is that she didn't go to NYC to do massage. I think her son is there and she went there to be by him.

AsiaPhileJake1
05-01-21, 22:51

Stopped by and not open yet, not a very discrete location.Still the same, neon sign in the window with several of the usual massage photo signs along with burgundy curtains covering the windows. Very strange.

I'm wondering if Sun Spa is going to get new talent. If not they won't last without Sammy. I wish that sweet young lady well.

VericB
05-05-21, 13:51
Still the same, neon sign in the window with several of the usual massage photo signs along with burgundy curtains covering the windows. Very strange.

I'm wondering if Sun Spa is going to get new talent. If not they won't last without Sammy. I wish that sweet young lady well.I'm still watching this one, too. Their VM was full last time I checked, so I'm guessing lots of us are at least curious. I did see that they pulled the curtains and added those generic massage pictures in the windows as was mentioned. I think it was last weekend some time as I go by that location almost every day (it's right on the main strip).

So, does it make sense to anybody else that you would lease a space for this long and NOT open the business? I guess maybe we've seen that before with 'new' AMPs, but it always seems odd to me.

On a side note, I haven't been to Sun in a looong time, but I just can't see making the trip unless they get new faces. The one lady who has been there for FAR too long is nice enough, but really doesn't have anything to reccomend her other than that. Anybody been there recently? I don't like the setup of the other place (what is it called, just Asian Massage? Nothing but curtains between you and the rest of the place and those girls constantly talking back and forth in Mandarin.

SplitTailLover
05-14-21, 12:17
I am thinking the city is holding up permit to open.

I'm still watching this one, too. Their VM was full last time I checked, so I'm guessing lots of us are at least curious. I did see that they pulled the curtains and added those generic massage pictures in the windows as was mentioned. I think it was last weekend some time as I go by that location almost every day (it's right on the main strip).

So, does it make sense to anybody else that you would lease a space for this long and NOT open the business? I guess maybe we've seen that before with 'new' AMPs, but it always seems odd to me.

On a side note, I haven't been to Sun in a looong time, but I just can't see making the trip unless they get new faces. The one lady who has been there for FAR too long is nice enough, but really doesn't have anything to reccomend her other than that. Anybody been there recently? I don't like the setup of the other place (what is it called, just Asian Massage? Nothing but curtains between you and the rest of the place and those girls constantly talking back and forth in Mandarin.

Xray7990
05-20-21, 20:32
I am thinking the city is holding up permit to open.They're open. The lady is like 100 yrs old!

SplitTailLover
05-21-21, 11:20
They're open. The lady is like 100 yrs old!I didn't think she was that old. It was a good time.

VericB
05-22-21, 22:35
I've been twice now and I'd say pass on this one. The first time I stopped in (last Sunday I think), there was only one lady there and she was a little older, but thin and had a great vibe and quite a good massage (if you like Sammi's massage, this was almost the same). I thought that it might be worth cultivating.

I stopped in today (just got back) and I saw 2 ladies when I walked in the door. One was VERY old (like old mamasan'ish). The other was younger than that, but not young. The younger one was actully outside smoking or something when I parked and seemed attractive enough, but something was off about her. Something in her attitude / vibe, etc. It was one of those things where you get an immediate impression that's just not positive. I was asking about the first lady and she did that thing where they pretend it's them. I didn't want to be impolite, but it was obvious she was lying. Yeah, I know the language barrier is always an issue, but I was being pretty clear and I'm pretty sure she understood me. Very mediocre massage. By the end of it I was actually just wanting to leave. Pretty odd considering I usually like the experience.

If the first lady is actually gone in about a week's time, I don't think it bodes well for this place. I suppose that there could be a rotation like they do in other places like Madison. Normally, fresh faces aren't a bad thing, but this was a major step down from the previous week. I feel like I flushed my money down the toilet. I don't even like the place that's further up Milton, but I would have much preferred going there. I don't think I'm going back. Of course opinions will differ and YMMV, but I give it a thumbs down.

TJ321
05-23-21, 08:03
I've been twice now and I'd say pass on this one. The first time I stopped in (last Sunday I think), there was only one lady there and she was a little older, but thin and had a great vibe and quite a good massage (if you like Sammi's massage, this was almost the same). I thought that it might be worth cultivating.

I stopped in today (just got back) and I saw 2 ladies when I walked in the door. One was VERY old (like old mamasan'ish). The other was younger than that, but not young. The younger one was actully outside smoking or something when I parked and seemed attractive enough, but something was off about her. Something in her attitude / vibe, etc. It was one of those things where you get an immediate impression that's just not positive. I was asking about the first lady and she did that thing where they pretend it's them. I didn't want to be impolite, but it was obvious she was lying. Yeah, I know the language barrier is always an issue, but I was being pretty clear and I'm pretty sure she understood me. Very mediocre massage. By the end of it I was actually just wanting to leave. Pretty odd considering I usually like the experience.

If the first lady is actually gone in about a week's time, I don't think it bodes well for this place. I suppose that there could be a rotation like they do in other places like Madison. Normally, fresh faces aren't a bad thing, but this was a major step down from the previous week. I feel like I flushed my money down the toilet. I don't even like the place that's further up Milton, but I would have much preferred going there. I don't think I'm going back. Of course opinions will differ and YMMV, but I give it a thumbs down.I get what you say about the "Place further up Milton Ave". The vibe in that place is annoying. If you rank this place below that I'm not even going to bother. I've only been to Sun once since Sammi left and that place just sucks. I had at least marginal hopes for this place but it seems those may be dashed before I even try.

Anything on the West side of Madison (I consider anything that you use the Beltline as a corridor to get to it the West Side) is typically worth visiting. That's been my go to.

There is one escort I see here in town as a local regular for something easy, otherwise I go to Madison or Rockford for any fun.

TJ321
05-29-21, 15:10

If the first lady is actually gone in about a week's time, I don't think it bodes well for this place. I suppose that there could be a rotation like they do in other places like Madison. Normally, fresh faces aren't a bad thing, but this was a major step down from the previous week. I feel like I flushed my money down the toilet. I don't even like the place that's further up Milton, but I would have much preferred going there. I don't think I'm going back. Of course opinions will differ and YMMV, but I give it a thumbs down.Against better judgement, I didn't have a lot of time and something to get rid of I decided to give it a try.

That lady is old as hell. But she was nice enough. She did give a good massage. No teasing but on the flip she offered. She started and then hit me with an upsell for. 8. I told her no. We agreed on. 6. It was actually a pretty decent finish. I'd return but I hate that huge upsell for more than the session for a HE.

VericB
06-12-21, 16:00
If anybody is checking this place out and they notice a staff change, I'd be interested in knowing about it. I might be willing to give it another shot if bad granny and the other one get replaced. The first lady I saw right after the opening texted me and said she was still there, but I think she may be confused about what city I was asking about. The other 2 swear that they are the only ones there and I think I believe them. I still think it was weird that she was only there for a week or less.

BigBlue333
07-20-21, 21:25
Any Happy ending AMP's within a 70 mile radius of Jville? New to HE's and Escorts so I'm trying to get myself on the ground and my socks off.

TJ321
08-15-21, 19:17
I stopped in to see if there has been any change in talent since that old lady that was still there after Sammi left was awful.

There is new younger talent. Sounds like neither of them have been there too long. I didn't get a name because I don't actually care what their name is. Still SS and barely any OTC roaming. Keep headed to Madison I guess.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-23-21, 15:03
I stopped in to see if there has been any change in talent since that old lady that was still there after Sammi left was awful.

There is new younger talent. Sounds like neither of them have been there too long. I didn't get a name because I don't actually care what their name is. Still SS and barely any OTC roaming. Keep headed to Madison I guess.Are you still in touch with Sammie? Try out the new place once more. Emily pretty standard 6 + 4 but her tip expectations are high I think.

TJ321
08-23-21, 19:51
Are you still in touch with Sammie? Try out the new place once more. Emily pretty standard 6 + 4 but her tip expectations are high I think.I certainly could be in contact if I wanted to be. I haven't texted her in a while.

I've been to the new place but to get the extras gets pricey.

BigBlue333
08-24-21, 17:55
I certainly could be in contact if I wanted to be. I haven't texted her in a while.

I've been to the new place but to get the extras gets pricey.You talking about Sun Spa in Janesville, do they offer HE's and how much is "pricey"? I willing to pay extra if its more local.

SweetDeal123
08-25-21, 09:47
I certainly could be in contact if I wanted to be. I haven't texted her in a while.

I've been to the new place but to get the extras gets pricey.Does Sammie still practice on her own? Are we able to get in touch with her?

TJ321
08-25-21, 12:30
You talking about Sun Spa in Janesville, do they offer HE's and how much is "pricey"? I willing to pay extra if its more local.Sun does not. Try the other 2.

TJ321
08-25-21, 12:31
Does Sammie still practice on her own? Are we able to get in touch with her?She moved to NYC.

BigBlue333
08-25-21, 17:16
Sun does not. Try the other 2.The other two in Janesville were classified as non erotic on rubmaps. If they do HE's I'm so down for in town LOL.

TJ321
08-26-21, 12:42
The other two in Janesville were classified as non erotic on rubmaps. If they do HE's I'm so down for in town LOL.Give them both a try and see what your luck is. As always, YMMV.

TJ321
08-27-21, 21:34
I know I'm going to regret this post, but:

I stopped by Sun today. They are rotating in some better talent these days. They don't look as good as Sammi, but good talent. Good massage and good conversation. I think I even got a bonus 15 minutes. YMMV especially with this place but I'll give it another go round soon.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-27-21, 23:32
Give them both a try and see what your luck is. As always, YMMV.Silence is Golden I guess?

Thank you the recent update also. I'm not sure if I'll stop in but I'll let you know if I do. If you haven't been up to GC drive lately you need to. Either place I think you will be happy.

BigBlue333
08-28-21, 21:41
Silence is Golden I guess?

Thank you the recent update also. I'm not sure if I'll stop in but I'll let you know if I do. If you haven't been up to GC drive lately you need to. Either place I think you will be happy.GC? I'm just looking into top chances of HE nearest and around janesville since I am very new to all this. Cherry Spa is 35 miles away seems the most promising by reviews and what people tell me. Sun Spa Asian massage in town reviews and people say its not worth it at all now these days. Asian massage and spa also in town is marked as non HE on rubmaps. So I am just looking best chances within a 50 mile radius atm.

TJ321
08-29-21, 07:31
GC? I'm just looking into top chances of HE nearest and around janesville since I am very new to all this. Cherry Spa is 35 miles away seems the most promising by reviews and what people tell me. Sun Spa Asian massage in town reviews and people say its not worth it at all now these days. Asian massage and spa also in town is marked as non HE on rubmaps. So I am just looking best chances within a 50 mile radius atm.When Jake says "Silence is Golden" about Janesville it is because if one of the places in town becomes open to HE's we don't want to say it on this message board because LEO monitors this board and will not allow it to continue. I tend to be very discrete in my reporting on the situation in the Janesville AMP's. It's because if I find a honey hole I don't want to ruin it so I keep my mouth shut.

On the other hand, we on this board spend a decent lot of time and money going to these places and searching for unicorns. I'm sure you do want a HE pretty much next door to your house, but you are going to have to try these places and see what you get. YMMV. Just because someone with my experience level hits paydirt doesn't mean you will. Especially in a city like Janesville. LEO keeps things in check here. Also, you have 5 posts and all five of them are asking board members to tell you how to get a guarantee of a good time with nothing in return on your part. I doubt you are casually observing and not participating at all. Even a post stating a place is SS is better than just posting only to ask people to tell you where to go to get your rocks off. You have to give to get.

So if you want a sure thing you need to go to Madison and even that situation changes constantly. When I have the free time I do go to Madison. So I appreciate Jake's advice. I've just been too busy to go lately. Hence I have been hitting the Janesville AMP's with lower expectations. I have been surprised plenty recently.

BigBlue333
08-29-21, 18:39
I gotcha. Makes sense so its time to get my feet wet finally. Ya I was looking for a sure fire way but that wasnt realistic I know. Sorry for the inconvience.

VericB
09-07-21, 13:32
It had been a while and also because I'm an eternal optimist (read idiot here) I decided to go back to the newer AMP on Milton. I went a couple weeks back and it seemed promising. The staff had turned over since my last bad experience there and I got a vibe that made me think there was potential. I went again recently and had a terrible experience. The short version is that I was hit with a really bad hard sell / upsell. When it became clear that I wasn't going to throw money away for something I considered basically worthless, she flipped the switch and got nasty. On the way out, I was told not to come back. I should also add that there was a weird half-hearted attempt (certainly not any level of service I would pay extra for) to do something followed by an attempt to pressure (almost extort) for extra cash. I never should have tried it again. I've always felt like there is something wrong in that place that I can't quite put my finger on (I mean other than the obvious that I just laid out).

Sorta similar situation at the Sun, but more pleasant attitude. A couple weeks back good vibe (also, I have to say a good massage) that made me feeel like there was potential. The next time I tried to figure out if the vibe was real and once I finally was able to get some clarification, the specifics were so absurd that I thought she must be joking. Unfortunately, she wasn't and it kind of soured the whole experience and I left with a weird uncomfortable feeling. I have no intention of going back there either.

I used to be pretty good at feeling my way through these interactions and finding gems occasionally, but I'm batting 0 lately. Obviously, everybody can strap on their big-boy pants and do what they want, but I thought it was worth sharing my recent experiences. I think I would just steer clear of Jville these days. It's always been hit or miss because LEO is so aggressive here, but money can be spent so much better elsewhere.

PantySniffer69
11-07-21, 00:02
I pulled off the highway in Janesville the other night after a long day. I made it to the place on Milton just in time to get a 30 minute massage before closing time. Pretty flirtatious before the flip. She allowed a lot of roaming. She suggested a DIY finish. I said no, you do it and she obliged. So-so massage but a good time overall.

BigBlue333
11-08-21, 01:50
I pulled off the highway in Janesville the other night after a long day. I made it to the place on Milton just in time to get a 30 minute massage before closing time. Pretty flirtatious before the flip. She allowed a lot of roaming. She suggested a DIY finish. I said no, you do it and she obliged. So-so massage but a good time overall.Sun or Asian Massage and Spa.

BttmFeeder
11-08-21, 16:44
I seen a new one posting on STG. Anyone check it on out?

PantySniffer69
11-08-21, 23:38
Sun or Asian Massage and Spa.Asian Massage.

MackDog58
11-09-21, 06:09
I seen a new one posting on STG. Anyone check it on out?Nice place, recommend to visit.

BigBlue333
11-09-21, 18:21
Nice place, recommend to visit.What's the place name and did you get a HE?

VericB
11-11-21, 12:14
I went just recently and it was ok, but no extra fun for me. Massage maybe a little above average, but nothing spectacular. I only saw 2 girls. One a bit older (not scary) and one a bit younger. I think I heard a 3rd voice, but didn't see the source. The younger one had pretty good english. They were social and nice. Talked a bit as they asked me to check out the vents because they were trying to warm the place up (temp was fine for me). I don't think there was any negative reaction to me specifically, but it felt like they knew they were attracting more and more attention and maybe they were a little nervous about that. I was there early afternoon and there were several (like maybe 4) guys who came in while I was there for an hour. I think one guy took a 30 minute session because he was in and out while I was there. There were at least 3 guys who came in individually one after the other who stood out in the lobby and asked a bunch of questions. It seemed like they were talking kind of loud and I think this just made the girls more nervous. I don't know about you guys, but I don't typically ask a bunch of questions out in the lobby. It felt kinda weird just hearing it and it seemed like the girls didn't care much for it either.

Obviously, I can only relate my personal experience. Give it a try if you want, but maybe moderate your expectations (I think I had my hopes up). Not saying you won't have a better experience than I did. Maybe the steady stream of folks was just legit excitement for a new AMP, or maybe it's something you want to be more careful about. I don't think Beloit LE is as aggressive towards these places as Janesville, but I suspect there will be some scrutiny.

Overall experience was just ok for me.

TJ321
12-08-21, 22:12
I went just recently and it was ok, but no extra fun for me. Massage maybe a little above average, but nothing spectacular. I only saw 2 girls. One a bit older (not scary) and one a bit younger. I think I heard a 3rd voice, but didn't see the source. The younger one had pretty good english. They were social and nice. Talked a bit as they asked me to check out the vents because they were trying to warm the place up (temp was fine for me). I don't think there was any negative reaction to me specifically, but it felt like they knew they were attracting more and more attention and maybe they were a little nervous about that. I was there early afternoon and there were several (like maybe 4) guys who came in while I was there for an hour. I think one guy took a 30 minute session because he was in and out while I was there. There were at least 3 guys who came in individually one after the other who stood out in the lobby and asked a bunch of questions. It seemed like they were talking kind of loud and I think this just made the girls more nervous. I don't know about you guys, but I don't typically ask a bunch of questions out in the lobby. It felt kinda weird just hearing it and it seemed like the girls didn't care much for it either.

Obviously, I can only relate my personal experience. Give it a try if you want, but maybe moderate your expectations (I think I had my hopes up). Not saying you won't have a better experience than I did. Maybe the steady stream of folks was just legit excitement for a new AMP, or maybe it's something you want to be more careful about. I don't think Beloit LE is as aggressive towards these places as Janesville, but I suspect there will be some scrutiny.

Overall experience was just ok for me.I've been there several times. It's a decent enough place. The issue I've been having is the last two times I was there I requested the younger girl (and she wasn't busy) and the older lady took me both times. I think it may be time to start headed back to Madison.

TJ321
12-17-21, 06:26
This place has never been on my go to list but it's always a guaranteed HE. So I made a trip yesterday.

The hotter girl is gone. It's a bigger older woman now but I was already there and a nut is a nut.

The massage was horrible. Easily the worst I've ever had. She raked me constantly with her nails and it was incredibly rushed. On the flip she covered my junk with hand sanitizer. I don't know how much I care about that one way or another. I can appreciate that they'd appreciate cleanliness. Then she let that marinade while massaging me on the top. My gear was in a puddle of sanitizer and she covered it in a sheet. Then, she tried to get $ for a HE. I laughed. She persisted and wanted. 6. Well I went for it. She was terrible at it with no technique and bitching about how long it took. I told her just to stop.

MackDog58
12-17-21, 17:42
This place has never been on my go to list but it's always a guaranteed HE. So I made a trip yesterday.

The hotter girl is gone. It's a bigger older woman now but I was already there and a nut is a nut.

The massage was horrible. Easily the worst I've ever had. She raked me constantly with her nails and it was incredibly rushed. On the flip she covered my junk with hand sanitizer. I don't know how much I care about that one way or another. I can appreciate that they'd appreciate cleanliness. Then she let that marinade while massaging me on the top. My gear was in a puddle of sanitizer and she covered it in a sheet. Then, she tried to get $ for a HE. I laughed. She persisted and wanted. 6. Well I went for it. She was terrible at it with no technique and bitching about how long it took. I told her just to stop.I've visited this place recently a couple of times. OK massage but no extras, doubt they'll stay open much longer.

Rj144
12-19-21, 10:59

The massage was horrible. Easily the worst I've ever had. She raked me constantly with her nails and it was incredibly rushed. On the flip she covered my junk with hand sanitizer. I don't know how much I care about that one way or another. I can appreciate that they'd appreciate cleanliness. Then she let that marinade while massaging me on the top. My gear was in a puddle of sanitizer and she covered it in a sheet. Then, she tried to get $ for a HE. I laughed. She persisted and wanted. 6. Well I went for it. She was terrible at it with no technique and bitching about how long it took. I told her just to stop.I've been to the original milton ave. One 3 times and hit paydirt there once. Honestly I was shocked. This was at least 3 years ago.

TJ321
12-19-21, 20:48
I've been to the original milton ave. One 3 times and hit paydirt there once. Honestly I was shocked. This was at least 3 years ago.That place is way too weird.

KingSalami
12-26-21, 21:10
Learn how to negotiate she loves to do BBBJ and L3 is on the table. Besides she can only yell at you in Mandarin so who care what she says when you leave. She is a nympho that loves the salami.

The massage was horrible. Easily the worst I've ever had. She raked me constantly with her nails and it was incredibly rushed. On the flip she covered my junk with hand sanitizer. I don't know how much I care about that one way or another. I can appreciate that they'd appreciate cleanliness. Then she let that marinade while massaging me on the top. My gear was in a puddle of sanitizer and she covered it in a sheet. Then, she tried to get $ for a HE. I laughed. She persisted and wanted. 6. Well I went for it. She was terrible at it with no technique and bitching about how long it took. I told her just to stop..

TJ321
12-27-21, 08:17
Learn how to negotiate she loves to do BBBJ and L3 is on the table. Besides she can only yell at you in Mandarin so who care what she says when you leave. She is a nympho that loves the salami.

.Are you talking about the old fat lady? No thanks.

Watson69
12-27-21, 09:04
Are you talking about the old fat lady? No thanks.I just want to make sure I understand which shop we are talking about.

KingSalami
12-28-21, 08:26
Are you talking about the old fat lady? No thanks.Definitely wasn't old nor fat. But then again you young guys think 35 is old LOL.

TJ321
12-28-21, 12:15
Definitely wasn't old nor fat. But then again you young guys think 35 is old LOL.I guess that means the better looking one must still be around. Maybe it was her day off and they brought this broad out of retirement.

ADog118
02-17-22, 07:50
Great first time in Beloit AMP, massage not the best but that's okay. Not a lot of tease until the flip. Straight to it! No jackhammer more was on the menu 80 for bbj my guess could go more but I didn't come prepared for that left super happy 60/40.

KingSalami
03-07-22, 12:05
Great first time in Beloit AMP, massage not the best but that's okay. Not a lot of tease until the flip. Straight to it! No jackhammer more was on the menu 80 for bbj my guess could go more but I didn't come prepared for that left super happy 60/40.The saran wrap for the finish brought back memories of Ktown.

MackOnTop
03-07-22, 14:39
Great first time in Beloit AMP, massage not the best but that's okay. Not a lot of tease until the flip. Straight to it! No jackhammer more was on the menu 80 for bbj my guess could go more but I didn't come prepared for that left super happy 60/40.The younger girl left wish I knew if she went to new location. Is there any younger girls in Janesville location or are they all just grannies?

Drizzt
03-09-22, 17:18
Had a very nice massage from a real cute girl about 4'6" 80 pounds really cute massage was good. Great finish with lots of roaming very pleasant will repeat ill make sure to call first tho want the same girl when I go back.

ADog118
03-11-22, 06:36
Second trip for me, massage was better than the first time. Different girl this time, some of the best tease before flip I have had! Not the same menu as the first time but she finished me off so good! No jackhammer left really happy 60/60 little extra for the great finish.

Beloitjim
03-11-22, 13:08
Been there several times. Some of the girls change. Probably for there own protection. Every time has been good with no hassles or problems. Always left with HE. A lot of roaming too. Its a good fall back considering the bad providers in the area.

TJ321
03-11-22, 13:12
Had a very nice massage from a real cute girl about 4'6" 80 pounds really cute massage was good. Great finish with lots of roaming very pleasant will repeat ill make sure to call first tho want the same girl when I go back.Last time I went there I made an appointment for the one you are referring to and the other girl grabbed me anyway. Honestly it pissed me off because I made an appointment. I'm not going back for that reason.

NitroPimp
03-13-22, 15:24
Had a very nice massage from a real cute girl about 4'6" 80 pounds really cute massage was good. Great finish with lots of roaming very pleasant will repeat ill make sure to call first tho want the same girl when I go back.Well, hoping to have a repeat of your visit, but I did not. Walk-in, two girls working neither one of them very small but not fatties either. Got a great back walk from Mimi. She's definitely not 80 lb so that wasn't her. Tried to get a good look at the other girl but she kept her distance but I'd say she was cuter than Mimi, and thinner although Mimi wasn't too bad and actually had a nice round ass.

After the hot towel "yudu" with help was offered but not accepted. I would have gladly accepted it but didn't force the issue. I still tip because I felt she did a good legitimate massage. On to Fitchburg.

ADog118
04-05-22, 02:36
Made another visit to the AMP got a new very tiny girl. Lot of tease before flip, a lot! On flip hand was on it right of the bat, decided to upgrade to BJ first experience with seran wrap, won't ever to that again finished of with fantastic hand great finish. Let happy but dissatisfied with the CBJ. 60 minutes $.

TJ321
04-11-22, 05:55
Because I get bored easily I decided to stop in to Sun the other day.

This place is busy as hell and I'm not sure why other than location. Being off the main strip could be the attraction over the other two places. One jackass actually came in and balked at the prices and asked the mamasan if it included HE right in the lobby. WTF?

They raised their prices. One hour is. 7 vs. 6 and it's still SS from what I can tell. Massage is OK, but let's be honest, that is not why I'm there. Won't be back any time too soon.

RadCoach
04-13-22, 19:49
Can someone tell me where this is located or provide a phone number?

TJ321
04-13-22, 20:28
Can someone tell me where this is located or provide a phone number?https://janesville.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-and-beautiful-girl608-207/102171330026

RadCoach
04-13-22, 21:13
https://janesville.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-and-beautiful-girl608-207/102171330026Thank You!

HKahuna55
04-16-22, 09:04
Thank You!Can anyone share any experiences of recent trips there?

HKahuna55
04-16-22, 11:47
Thank You!I'm curious if there are recent reviews regarding the Beloit AMP, prior to me visiting.

Thanks.

TJ321
04-17-22, 14:49
I'm curious if there are recent reviews regarding the Beloit AMP, prior to me visiting.

Thanks.I quit going there when the cute younger girl transferred to the newer Milton Ave one in Janesville. The one old lady in Beloit would never let me see the cute girl and I got tired of it. I've read that the older lady may have moved on. I'm curious myself. What I liked is the place isn't in my hometown.

HKahuna55
04-25-22, 16:41
I quit going there when the cute younger girl transferred to the newer Milton Ave one in Janesville. The one old lady in Beloit would never let me see the cute girl and I got tired of it. I've read that the older lady may have moved on. I'm curious myself. What I liked is the place isn't in my hometown.I took the plunge, visit was just okay. 60/60 L1 - I think more is available with a little negotiation.

Massage was a 5.5 L1 was a 7 (not rushed).

KingSalami
04-28-22, 14:57
I took the plunge, visit was just okay. 60/60 L1 - I think more is available with a little negotiation.

Massage was a 5.5 L1 was a 7 (not rushed).BBFS 4 1. Teasing was to the Max. Not much of a massage. I felt like shit and she was the fly.

JNorris
05-08-22, 23:10
BBFS 4 1. Teasing was to the Max. Not much of a massage. I felt like shit and she was the fly.Sorry, I'm confused. Was this the Beloit spa or the Janesville spa? Did you get the masseuse's name?

HKahuna55
05-09-22, 15:13
Sorry, I'm confused. Was this the Beloit spa or the Janesville spa? Did you get the masseuse's name?My 60/60 L1 was Beloit. Not sure if the King found BBFS in Beloit or Janesville?

MrjVille79
06-08-22, 10:04
I went to Asian Spa and Massage yesterday on Milton Ave in Janesville. I am not sure if I was supposed to ask for a HE or they offer it, but I didn't get anything. It was my first time to a Massage Parlour and I only got the 30 minute Massage. Should I have asked for the HE or what? The lady did ask for a tip though which I didn't give much but something.

I am new to the Massage scene can someone please direct me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

KingSalami
06-08-22, 11:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DatyHunter69
06-08-22, 23:43
I went to Asian Spa and Massage yesterday on Milton Ave in Janesville. I am not sure if I was supposed to ask for a HE or they offer it, but I didn't get anything. It was my first time to a Massage Parlour and I only got the 30 minute Massage. Should I have asked for the HE or what? The lady did ask for a tip though which I didn't give much but something.

I am new to the Massage scene can someone please direct me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.Well 5-0, that is because it is a legitimate place of business.

MrjVille79
06-09-22, 09:48
Well 5-0, that is because it is a legitimate place of business.5-0? Why would anyone think that? Because I am new to this? Because I am curious how I get what want? I am being serious, I honestly don't know what to do when I was in there. I figured this would be a good place to get the proper help and guided in the right direction.

BigBlue333
06-09-22, 12:10
5-0? Why would anyone think that? Because I am new to this? Because I am curious how I get what want? I am being serious, I honestly don't know what to do when I was in there. I figured this would be a good place to get the proper help and guided in the right direction.Did you get fully naked before the massage?

MrjVille79
06-09-22, 16:51
Did you get fully naked before the massage?Yes I did, they asked me to and then to lay face down.

TJ321
06-18-22, 21:24
Made a visit tonight. The girl working keeps asking me to help her get some business so here I am making a post that I'll regret because I won't be able to get in.

The young girl is hot. She give a good massage and a good finish. Better than most. Standard rates.

Please don't fill my inbox with questions. If you can't find it based on the description I'm not drawing everyone a map.

AsiaPhileJake1
06-18-22, 23:32
Made a visit tonight. The girl working keeps asking me to help her get some business so here I am making a post that I'll regret because I won't be able to get in.

The young girl is hot. She give a good massage and a good finish. Better than most. Standard rates.

Please don't fill my inbox with questions. If you can't find it based on the description I'm not drawing everyone a map.She's going to be hitting the monthly cycle any day now.

TJ321
06-30-22, 21:20
She's going to be hitting the monthly cycle any day now.She did say business has been a bit better. Keep up the good work fellas. If we don't then we lose her and she does know how to give a good tuggy.

KingSalami
07-08-22, 09:14
My 60/60 L1 was Beloit. Not sure if the King found BBFS in Beloit or Janesville?Definitely wasn't JVL.

Success was in BLT.

Standard entry fee +1. 5 for L3.

L2 is 1.

L1 is. 5.

PM for details.

TJ321
07-09-22, 07:49
Definitely wasn't JVL.

Success was in BLT.

Standard entry fee +1. 5 for L3.

L2 is 1.

L1 is. 5.

PM for details.I figured I'd give the place a try. It's not my thing. The OLD Mamasan with the awful is still there. Thankfully I didn't draw her but at least her massage skills are decent. Instead I drew Coco, tho old frumpy lady with massage skills like a manure spreader and hands roughly as soft as rusted manure spreader paddles. If L3 is on the menu I would't have wanted it.

HKahuna55
07-09-22, 11:59
I figured I'd give the place a try. It's not my thing. The OLD Mamasan with the awful is still there. Thankfully I didn't draw her but at least her massage skills are decent. Instead I drew Coco, tho old frumpy lady with massage skills like a manure spreader and hands roughly as soft as rusted manure spreader paddles. If L3 is on the menu I would't have wanted it.Hopefully you still finished with HE or BBBJ.

TJ321
07-22-22, 06:21
I hit this place again last night. The hot girl is on her own again. Said the other girl quit because of no business. Again I try to explain no one likes that front door being right on the busiest street in town. I think their boss thinks because it's on the busiest street in town it should be the busiest AMP in town. They don't understand how people will shame you for going in there. Since I keep no secrets about my lifestyle with the people I know I just don't care.

She told me a new girl is starting on Sunday and that she's a smoke show. May want to give it a shot.

Like usual, standard rates and a better than average finish. Got L2 once but now just L1. Still cheaper than driving to Madison to pay more for a maybe L2.

NoOffense
07-26-22, 18:16
I hit this place again last night. The hot girl is on her own again. Said the other girl quit because of no business. Again I try to explain no one likes that front door being right on the busiest street in town. I think their boss thinks because it's on the busiest street in town it should be the busiest AMP in town. They don't understand how people will shame you for going in there. Since I keep no secrets about my lifestyle with the people I know I just don't care.

She told me a new girl is starting on Sunday and that she's a smoke show. May want to give it a shot.

Like usual, standard rates and a better than average finish. Got L2 once but now just L1. Still cheaper than driving to Madison to pay more for a maybe L2.In my experience, I have never had anything other than massage at this place in my 2 visits. Not sure why. Anyways, what does L1, L2 mean. Sorry, I am new to this. Thank you!

BustOne608
07-28-22, 07:57
In my experience, I have never had anything other than massage at this place in my 2 visits. Not sure why. Anyways, what does L1, L2 mean. Sorry, I am new to this. Thank you!Google is a good place to look for "slang terms".

AsiaPhileJake1
07-28-22, 08:18
Google is a good place to look for "slang terms".Blue bar of links across the top has a link " Abbreviations" click on that and find your answer.

BustOne608
07-28-22, 16:27
Blue bar of links across the top has a link " Abbreviations" click on that and find your answer.Does it have L1, L2, L3?

TJ321
07-29-22, 18:07

Like usual, standard rates and a better than average finish. Got L2 once but now just L1. Still cheaper than driving to Madison to pay more for a maybe L2.Stopped in the other day and I think they've cracked down a bit. Seems the well ran dry.

HKahuna55
07-30-22, 14:44
Two new girls. Lily & CoCo are gone.

Didn't catch this new girls name. Weak massage. On the flip offered HE no other menu options available.

KingSalami
08-01-22, 21:05
Two new girls. Lily & CoCo are gone.

Didn't catch this new girls name. Weak massage. On the flip offered HE no other menu options available.Tell us about the new talent.

BuckyBad55
08-16-22, 11:03
Stopped here recently. Walked in and greeted by a cute lady (with mask) and nice body and did a half hour. Not much of a massage but decent teasing. On flip did nice finish. Very little OTC roaming. 4/4. She asked for more. I said so did I. Would still repeat. Upon leaving, older lady laying on couch. Glad I got the hotter off the two.

HorneyJordey
08-28-22, 10:48
Didn't feel like driving to Madison so I made a stop just off Cranston. Great massage, lots of teasing from the start. She straddled my head and just grinded on it for half the massage. It was a passion builder for me. Very pleasing and accommodating. Older but sexy lady with wide open menu and a decent body. I left super satisfied and feeling like jello I am already planning my next trip.

MrjVille79
08-29-22, 07:17
Didn't feel like driving to Madison so I made a stop just off Cranston. Great massage, lots of teasing from the start. She straddled my head and just grinded on it for half the massage. It was a passion builder for me. Very pleasing and accommodating. Older but sexy lady with wide open menu and a decent body. I left super satisfied and feeling like jello I am already planning my next trip.Where off Cranston? I have tried looking on a map but no luck finding the place.

HKahuna55
08-29-22, 07:36
Didn't feel like driving to Madison so I made a stop just off Cranston. Great massage, lots of teasing from the start. She straddled my head and just grinded on it for half the massage. It was a passion builder for me. Very pleasing and accommodating. Older but sexy lady with wide open menu and a decent body. I left super satisfied and feeling like jello I am already planning my next trip.Did you by chance catch her name?

Moriarty2400
08-29-22, 09:52
Where off Cranston? I have tried looking on a map but no luck finding the place.I believe he is speaking to the place where the Dollar General and Anytime Fitness is located, off Prairie.

HorneyJordey
08-29-22, 12:57
Did you by chance catch her name?No I was lost in the moment.

MrjVille79
08-29-22, 14:00
I went there this morning and it was 2 older ladies. The one I got goes by Anna or Shi Shi and she put it. Got the hour and the massage was not the greatest. Light teasing and letting me touch OTC. On the flip she teased a lot and then had me start L1 myself, then I moved her to start L1 and I do have to say it was probably the best L1 I have received. Very slow and sensual and she didn't rush. There was no negotiation she went right to it and I gave her a tip of course but she made it seem she was just happy to please me. I will go back just for that.

ADog118
09-13-22, 21:23
Made a visit yesterday, two older ladies were working. Massage was a five, light tease before flip. After flip no questions asked she just went to work. Nice HE her other hand roamed the starfish which made the fireworks explode like never before! Will return.

WhiteNight55
09-14-22, 17:18
Made a visit yesterday, two older ladies were working. Massage was a five, light tease before flip. After flip no questions asked she just went to work. Nice HE her other hand roamed the starfish which made the fireworks explode like never before! Will return.Which spa are you referring to the one on Prairie next to a T-Mobil store? There are several places with a similar name.

Thanks B.

ADog118
09-15-22, 06:52
Which spa are you referring to the one on Prairie next to a T-Mobil store? There are several places with a similar name.

Thanks B.Yes, by T mobile.

WhiteNight55
09-15-22, 11:12
Yes, by T mobile.I thought so, Thanks.

WhiteNight55
09-19-22, 10:09
Went to the Day Spa and went for the hour, got a massage from an older woman, massage was ok mostly light touch, there was no flip as she started on my chest and legs, towards the end the towel she draped over the middle she draped over my whole body and did karate chops LOL, It seemed the massage was about over so I pointed to little Elvis and she smiled and obliged. I think she wasnt sure, so she waited for me to ask, The massage itself was ok, the he was a bit to be desired, might repeat, there was another woman I heard in another room that sounded younger and hotter LOL maybe next time.

KingSalami
09-21-22, 13:18
Went to the Day Spa and went for the hour, got a massage from an older woman, massage was ok mostly light touch, there was no flip as she started on my chest and legs, towards the end the towel she draped over the middle she draped over my whole body and did karate chops LOL, It seemed the massage was about over so I pointed to little Elvis and she smiled and obliged. I think she wasnt sure, so she waited for me to ask, The massage itself was ok, the he was a bit to be desired, might repeat, there was another woman I heard in another room that sounded younger and hotter LOL maybe next time.Ear candy. Definitely not eye candy!

TJ321
10-15-22, 14:13
I heard Beloit has new talent. Has anyone been there lately to report? Last time I was there it was just the old skinny lady and the frumpy old lady.

MackDog58
10-15-22, 17:39
I heard Beloit has new talent. Has anyone been there lately to report? Last time I was there it was just the old skinny lady and the frumpy old lady.I haven't seen any new talent.

TJ321
10-16-22, 10:37
I haven't seen any new talent.I was at another area AMP and they said Beloit has "Beautiful new young girls".

Let's face it, a handful of owners own all the different AMP's. Janesville has 3 and Beloit 1. I would be surprised if there is more than 2 owners. And likely those two own 3-4 each in Madison and one of them likely the one in Rockford. They know we test the waters in other AMP's. May as well drop hints about the other ones they are connected to.

WhiteNight55
11-07-22, 21:02
I was wondering about the Rainbow spa in Roscoe, I walked in there a few months back and spoke with an older woman about a massage and she said 70 for an hour? Has anybody been there lately? Is it a sure thing or YMMV type situation? I was just looking for a HJ and maybe see about other possibilities, I live about 2 minutes from there would be very convenient LOL also I lost the number of the Day Spa on Prairie and Cranston next to the the T-Mobil I lost the number and can't find it.

Thanks.

B.

HKahuna55
11-07-22, 21:56
I was wondering about the Rainbow spa in Roscoe, I walked in there a few months back and spoke with an older woman about a massage and she said 70 for an hour? Has anybody been there lately? Is it a sure thing or YMMV type situation? I was just looking for a HJ and maybe see about other possibilities, I live about 2 minutes from there would be very convenient LOL also I lost the number of the Day Spa on Prairie and Cranston next to the the T-Mobil I lost the number and can't find it.

Thanks.

B.(608) 207-2575.

WhiteNight55
11-07-22, 23:53
(608) 207-2575.Thanks for the #.

BigPapa45
11-09-22, 18:49
I heard Beloit has new talent. Has anyone been there lately to report? Last time I was there it was just the old skinny lady and the frumpy old lady.I don't know about new talent but I went there on a whim after work and there was an older skinny lady and a chubbier one. They were busy and told me to come back in an hour. Promised a very good massage. I came back the next day and the chubby girl was available. She started teasing immediately. Ended up with FS with no negotiation before hand. Needless to say it was a very good massage. I tipped her well and went on my way. I will be returning.

MrjVille79
11-10-22, 08:54
Good morning gentlemen.

I had a couple of questions and was wondering if you guys could help. Has anyone been to the AMP on Milton Ave? The one inside the strip mall. I was wondering if they are just straight massage or more?

Also, where can I find a good table shower where they get involved to? I was on Orlado last week and they have an AMP that offers a ta level massage and it was amazing. She Gets right there with you and teases you completely and then let's you finish anywhere on or in her covered o course. I would love to find that here.

And 3rd, where can I find a Nuru Massage?

Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

TJ321
11-10-22, 11:17
Good morning gentlemen.

I had a couple of questions and was wondering if you guys could help. Has anyone been to the AMP on Milton Ave? The one inside the strip mall. I was wondering if they are just straight massage or more?

Also, where can I find a good table shower where they get involved to? I was on Orlado last week and they have an AMP that offers a ta level massage and it was amazing. She Gets right there with you and teases you completely and then let's you finish anywhere on or in her covered o course. I would love to find that here.

Thanks guys I appreciate the help.To answer your first question, that place goes back and forth on HE and no HE. The place is far too exposed for me and the people ladies that work there always seem bitchy.

The answer to your second question is not anywhere in Rock County. Even the places in Madison that occasionally offer things like that don't come cheap and aren't consistent.

The answer to your third question is the Geisha House in Madison or State Street. I'm not that familiar with State Street. I've only been there once. Geisha House is full service but they don't shower with you.

MrjVille79
11-20-22, 15:29
I was wondering when you go to an AMP do you lay down face up or facedown? I have always laid facedown but if I laid face up is there more of a chance to get a better HE put of it?

TJ321
11-23-22, 13:38
I was wondering when you go to an AMP do you lay down face up or facedown? I have always laid facedown but if I laid face up is there more of a chance to get a better HE put of it?Face down. Unless it's a brothel type place.

GeorgeMax
12-04-22, 22:55
I was wondering when you go to an AMP do you lay down face up or facedown? I have always laid facedown but if I laid face up is there more of a chance to get a better HE put of it?How you lay doesn't impact your experience. Just make sure you disrobe completely nude and display your erect dick to the girl before you lay down. Don't be an idiot and cover your genitalia. It's what you've got so be proud of it and be proud that she is willing to look at it! If you're lucky, she touch it, stroke it, play with it, massage your balls Nd make you cum like a fire extinguisher!!

The vibe you give off is most important to getting as much as possible. Be fun and flirty! Smile! Be clean! Landscape the brush around your genitalia-not bare but shorter is nice! No one want to floss during oral sex! Be as clean as possible! Dress in clean clothes!

Always buy an hour! Always take the table shower. Even if there is an upcharge because she then gets to closely examine your genitalia to make sure you are disease free! Be vocal about how nice her touch feels! The second she touches anywhere close to your bitt crack or balls, spread your legs for her to have easier access and one thing I've found really helps is as he is taking me to the table shower room, I always beg to pee on the way. Leave the door open, pee strong and lots! Flush! And wash your hands like a maniac! Shows her you are a clean person who is just a sex pervert!

She will ask you soft, medium or hard. Choose medium.

She will work on your back from your bed to your toes. Enjoy! When the feather touch starts that's the indicator she will ask you to flip. Don't be surprised if she tries to drape you with a towel. Tell her not necessary and you enjoy being nude! As she massaged your front enjoy and concentrate on getting an erection!

Wonderful things will happen from there and they all will result in you cumming!

GeorgeMax
12-04-22, 22:59
Good morning gentlemen.

Thanks guys I appreciate the help.Go to the google machine and research Chicagoland Body Rubs and then book an hour with Ivy, Lilly or Sandra.

When you are done pm me about your trip!

TJ321
12-25-22, 15:15
Tried Sun Spa again the other day just to try something different.

Adequate rub. Nothing spectacular. SS only on the flip. 70 for the house and tipped 40. Won't be back any time too soon.

RedPontiacX
02-16-23, 11:48
Tried Sun Spa again the other day just to try something different.

Adequate rub. Nothing spectacular. SS only on the flip. 70 for the house and tipped 40. Won't be back any time too soon.What's wrong with this picture? Tipping for a massage should likely fall into the range of $10 -$20 maybe $30 if the MT was able to really work out a deep tissue problem. Extra service starts at $40 to depending on the level. "SS" does not qualify for tip at all. She got tipped for L1 but didn't provide it. If you go into the restaurant and order a steak, they feed you a tuna sandwich, don't pay for the steak.

NitroPimp
02-20-23, 10:51
I was wondering when you go to an AMP do you lay down face up or facedown? I have always laid facedown but if I laid face up is there more of a chance to get a better HE put of it?This is kind of a novel, so the answer to your question is in the first two paragraphs. If you want to know what works for me read past that.

I'll throw my two cents in with the other good advice you've gotten here. If it's a new place, I always lay on my stomach. Many of these girls don't like you to be too forward. But, I do tuck my dick downwards so it's sticking down as far as possible between my legs so they can see why I'm there. Also too, your dick will get hard that way as long as it's gradual. Once it's completely hard you can never bend it down that way. When they're doing your upper legs they can do the thumb brushes on the tip of your penis. That excites me to no end. Having your dick exposed allows them to tease you. To me, the tease is one of the best parts of a good massage. They're basically watching you the whole time unless they're on their cell phones watching a movie or something but that's not too common. Some girls really tease a lot and it's not uncommon to flip over early at their pace.

If I suspect a girl is full service or I've had full service with her already, I lay on my back. Sometimes I get so horny when she greets me in the room, I'm already hard. I'll sit on the edge of the table. Let the fun begin. Of course if you've never been with her you have to test the waters unless you've heard that she's a proven FS girl.

Here's another idea for you that works well for me. I offer them a massage. This is a great way to break the ice. You can dry massage them through their shirt to start things out. But then you tell their back is dry and want to use lotion, not oil. This is because the oil is hard to clean up for them requiring you to use a hot towel Etc. Forget that. Offer lotion. This will require the lifting of their shirt and hopefully the unbuckling of their bra. Most will allow that, some won't. Even if they don't it's a generous offer to massage them and will put you on a better footing with them. I've cracked many of masseuses back. They love it.

Many of them will unbuckle their bra for you if you can't get it right away. It just depends on the girl and the spa. If the girl is working by herself, she may not want you to unbuckle her bra in case she has to jump off the table to greet somebody at the door. At any rate, it's worth a try.

As the massage progresses you can take your liberties as far as they will let you. So many of them appreciate a good quality massage. Not just rubbing your hands in circles but actually giving them a medium strength massage. Some will even ask for a hard massage. Their job takes a toll on their muscles too. Normally after I'm done with their back 5 or 10 minutes I see if they'll let me pull their pants down. I've had many of these girls pull their panties halfway down their ass so you can get their lower back into their gluteus maximus. That is a high stress area that needs a deep tissue massage.

I always act like it's necessary to take their clothes off, I do that in steps. Usually by this time I'm rock hard and if I know they're getting into my massage, I'll leave my dick on the table right by their hands. 90% of them will latch on. This is a great moment during the massage. If you get this far, you can lightly touch them on the outside of their fun places. At this point they're still on their stomach so your access is limited so keep it to the outside unless they give you a hint by opening their legs all the way or as much as it can on their stomach. Keep this in mind, majority of these girls will not allow anybody's fingers inside, they'll let you know.

This is why it's important for you to let them know you're a clean freak by washing your hands like the other guy here said. When you first walk in ask her where the bathroom is show them your hands and say you want to wash your hands. Like the other guy said take a piss and leave the door cracked open so they know that you're washing your hands thoroughly. Make it clear. It will pay dividends later.

If you get this far, you will find her limits. If it looks good, I will reach under her hips pull her ass up to my face and lick her from behind. Again, use discretion. You may not want to after the first taste or smell. Some will purse their ass cheeks together. That means you reached your at least while she's on her stomach. Did I mention, this is best done first thing in the morning when you know (or hope) that they've had a shower? This is why there are morning mongers. You definitely don't have to lick them from behind. It's just a good sign that good things are about to happen. After I get them worked up by myself worked up so much I can't stand it, I ask them to turn over.

At this point, many of them will start to walk towards their clothes pile and start putting them on try to discourage that. Start massaging their lower legs. Some will willingly lay there. Others will just shake their head "no" and put their clothes on anyways. That sucks, but that doesn't mean the fun is over. Since you and her are probably already naked this is the best time to negotiate a finish.

Unfortunately, at this point in time you may have already gotten to the point of no return where you're willing to tip anything. Just try to keep the mindset that you're only going to pay for the service that you get. I most recently had a situation where she asked me for $200 right before I was ready to stick in. I mean we were "that close". When they start out that high you're not going to get them down to 120 which is a standard for CFS with a middle-aged masseuse. Full service girls like to take you to the point of no return, then the negotiation starts, so be aware of that. We ended up settling for 140. Turned out to be pretty good, with her legs wrapped around me pulling me in deep.

At any rate, you can make a decision if it's worth it or not. All of them think that they're worth big money at least in the beginning. You can make your stand now and have a reasonably priced regular for all your needs. Regulars are great because you don't waste any time negotiating and know what to expect.

You may have also heard this advice. Never bring in more money than you are willing to tip. Make that a conscious decision out in the car before you go in. This is a good strategy because you can open your wallet and show them that's all you got. Then the pressure's on them. "Do I make good money for a few minutes of service or do I settle for $40?" What works well for me is to bring $100 bill and 5 $20's. I'll pay for the massage with $100 and leave the change on the nightstand. It doesn't hurt to let them see the rest of your money in your wallet when you hand them the 100. They're way more observant than we think.

If things don't go your way you can settle in for the $40 HJ. The negotiations for that depends on what she's wearing and what she's willing to take back off. I really hate it when put their clothes back on and you have to ask them to take them back off. Sometimes when they keep asking for more than 40 I just tell them "hey what are you going to tip me for my massage?" Most of them will smile and give you a smirk and finish the HJ.

Sorry about my long dissertation. The short answer to your question is when in doubt, lay on your stomach with your dick tucked down. The girl from that point on is 80% in control. When they get close to the Fun Zone let them know they're doing the right thing by just letting out subdued "mmmmmm" and "ahhhhhh". You don't have to arch your ass way up in the air. I heard from a few girls that's they laugh at guys who do that. Opening your legs up is enough of a hint.

Hope this helps.

HKahuna55
02-23-23, 20:43
I haven't been Janesville way in a while. Is there any new talent at the AMP across from Wendy's.

On Milton Ave. Thanks.

SplitTailLover
03-04-23, 10:47
I noticed a new place "opening soon" on Milton ave.

TJ321
03-05-23, 17:04
I noticed a new place "opening soon" on Milton ave.Too bad the AMP owners can't figure out locals don't want to walk in the door when they are located on the busiest street in town.

MackDog58
03-06-23, 00:42
Where on Milton Ave?

AsiaPhileJake1
03-12-23, 16:10
I haven't been Janesville way in a while. Is there any new talent at the AMP across from Wendy's.

On Milton Ave. Thanks.No new talent other than the older ladies switch off every now and then. With the right persuasion the menu is pretty open.

HKahuna55
03-13-23, 14:16
No new talent other than the older ladies switch off every now and then. With the right persuasion the menu is pretty open.Is the younger, cuter, smaller gal gone?

AsiaPhileJake1
03-13-23, 18:52
Is the younger, cuter, smaller gal gone?She is still there. My apologies. I was going to mention that. She has stayed put while the other ladies have changed.

HKahuna55
03-13-23, 21:23
She is still there. My apologies. I was going to mention that. She has stayed put while the other ladies have changed.I've seen her numerous times and have enjoyed our meetings, but have never achieved FS. Maybe I'm the only one missing out?