PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Scattered131
07-03-15, 00:25
What say you all to just hanging for a good while?

HeywoodJablow
07-11-15, 23:47
Saw this one on CL, talked to her on the phone and she mentioned a full body orgasmic release. Sounded good! It's a good massage, not sensual, fully draped and the 'tantric release' part is you doing kegels to try to release yourself. Not sure if YMMV on repeat trips, but for $110 I'm not going to find out.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/thp/5116498869.html

JustFunCafe
07-25-15, 21:19
Just had a massage by Lisa at JJ. I admit it was my first Asian message and first happy ending but was enjoyable.

She paid a lot of attention to the balls when I was on my stomach and spread her legs as I ran my hand up one so I could rub her crotch through her spandex.

Once she had me flip over she applied oil and placed my hand on my dick but moved her hand into position with a little persuasion. Also allowed me to unhook her bra and play with her breasts as she gave me a HJ.

Rather enjoyable experience.

BrewCityGuy
08-03-15, 21:42
Passing through Appleton over the weekend I decided to try a couple of local AMP's. First up was King Spa on Lynndale. Average looking Asian girl working. Had some very nice cleavage showing. Below average massage with some teasing before the flip. I turned over and was offered self serve. No thanks. If I wanted to do that I would stay home and save some money. Left disappointed. As was she when I only gave her. 10 for a tip.

Second place was Joy Spa on Memorial. Anna was my MT. Probably late 40's early 50's but very fit and very sexy. She was wearing a sexy little outfit too. I thought that was a good sign. I was wrong. The massage was excellent. She spent a lot of time working out the knots. On the flip my hands started to roam. She just laughed and smiled. Tried to get her to finish me off but she was not having it. Self serve again. Gave her. 20 for the tip because of the great massage but I doubt I will be back.

Beaver Pleaser
08-03-15, 23:21
Just had a massage by Lisa at JJ. I admit it was my first Asian message and first happy ending but was enjoyable.

She paid a lot of attention to the balls when I was on my stomach and spread her legs as I ran my hand up one so I could rub her crotch through her spandex.

Once she had me flip over she applied oil and placed my hand on my dick but moved her hand into position with a little persuasion. Also allowed me to unhook her bra and play with her breasts as she gave me a HJ.

Rather enjoyable experience.I doubt this as many others have reported the AMPs in the Fox Valley are all the same. Self serve. A first post from somebody talking JJ's up when other have reported to the contrary, makes me skeptical.

Senor Bear
08-04-15, 13:18
I doubt this as many others have reported the AMPs in the Fox Valley are all the same. Self serve. A first post from somebody talking JJ's up when other have reported to the contrary, makes me skeptical.Visited JJ's about 6 months ago and had a great massage and left very happy. No draping, much teasing. Mutual touch was not a problem both north and south of the border. Finish was not DIY. Visited again last month and had a very different experience. No drape, but very litle teasing, and the door was left open about an inch. She was reluctant to be touched and the emding was almost completely DIY with only a slight assist from her. My impression is that recent reports of police dept surveillance has made them leary of offering more. Wish the police dept would spend more time on drug trafficking and gang activity than keeping the Fox Valley morally straight.

Frozon
08-05-15, 21:20
Visited JJ's about 6 months ago and had a great massage and left very happy. No draping, much teasing. Mutual touch was not a problem both north and south of the border. Finish was not DIY. Visited again last month and had a very different experience. No drape, but very litle teasing, and the door was left open about an inch. She was reluctant to be touched and the emding was almost completely DIY with only a slight assist from her. My impression is that recent reports of police dept surveillance has made them leary of offering more. Wish the police dept would spend more time on drug trafficking and gang activity than keeping the Fox Valley morally straight.I stopped by JJ's last Sat, I think her name was Lisa, 30's, thick. The massage was OK, and self serve, she got a bit upset with the 20 tip, I said something like. Are you disappointed? Were you expecting more. Me too. Anyway, nothing new in the Valley, so it looks like I'll keep mongering in other, more promising areas.

ShortIrish
08-06-15, 13:24
I stopped by JJ's last Sat, I think her name was Lisa, 30's, thick. The massage was OK, and self serve, she got a bit upset with the 20 tip, I said something like. Are you disappointed? Were you expecting more. Me too. Anyway, nothing new in the Valley, so it looks like I'll keep mongering in other, more promising areas.Sorry to hear this. JJ's used to give great service. Last time I was there was in Feb. The AMP that was closed was only a mile south.

LonelyGuy1
08-07-15, 21:54
First time visiting an AMP. Disappointed. Went to Golden Hands. Conservatively clothed. No touching. No teasing. Barely adequate massage. Offered self serve. Tipped well beforehand.

Baylander
08-11-15, 18:01
Does anyone know what happened to her? She has been MIA for a while, but just wondering if she was still in the area?

LonelyGuy1
08-14-15, 21:43
Tried Thai Massage in Appleton. Cute girl wearing jeans and full coverage shirt. Okay massage. Got to grab a little ass, but nothing more and believe me. I tried. Draped on the turn. Not even offered DIY. I picked my $40 up off the table and only tipped $10 afterwards.

Fanofhg22
08-14-15, 21:43
Such a shame. I used to have lots of fun at JJs but never posted about it because I didn't want things to change. It sounds like when things changed at 4 seasons that JJs also changed. I visited recently and had my most disappointing massage ever there. You may find a nice alternative at the thai place in the area.

Senor Bear
08-14-15, 22:04
Does anyone know what happened to her? She has been MIA for a while, but just wondering if she was still in the area?Check your private messages.

LonelyGuy1
08-27-15, 23:52
I finally had a decent time at an AMP in Appleton. Hope is not lost.

LonelyGuy1
08-29-15, 00:20
Tried Royal Spa. Very cute young lady. Excellent massage. Got to grab a little butt and nothing more.

ZzTopSterZz
09-11-15, 22:55
I finally had a decent time at an AMP in Appleton. Hope is not lost.Where? I went to Thai recently. Good massage from young cutie. Let me rub her ass and self service so I'd guess that she will get involved next time.

GMan25
09-15-15, 16:04
Saw Mimi, advertises on BP. She had been in Milwaukee, near Mayfair. She is now close to FR Mall. Actual pics, so I new what to expect. Older, much older, but like I said, accurate pics so I knew that going in. Very friendly, relaxed so-so massage, but for her age, still got a tight spinner body (not much in the chest though). Probably won't return, but the value is there.

Croppyboy
09-27-15, 22:11
I was wondering the same thing now that I'm in that area. I thought that she got serious with a guy. But they all usually come back at some point.

Is she still around?

Does anyone know what happened to her? She has been MIA for a while, but just wondering if she was still in the area?

LonelyGuy1
09-29-15, 00:40
I decided to try someplace new today. I went to Gold Coast on Spencer, but they were booked and I didn't have time to wait. I went to Royal Spa on College Ave. I was not expecting much since it is in a higher rent area in the same complex as a few popular stores. I was pleasantly surprised. Excellent massage and while the finish was DIY, there was plenty of assist. I'll be back again soon.

LonelyGuy1
10-07-15, 01:05
Went to Gold Coast Spa on Spencer around lunch time. Got an older lady with bad teeth. She was a little soft in the body department, but still decent. The massage was great. Loved the hot stones. My hands got to roam plenty. The finish was DIY, but I got lots of help. A few too many hugs and kisses afterwards though.

LonelyGuy1
10-08-15, 22:15
Visited a brnd new place on College Ave today. No sign up yet. According to BP they are called Lotus. The place is very nice inside. The provider was very cute and had a nice body. The massage was fantastic. The butt and ball tease on my belly was the best I've had. The finish was DIY, but plenty of assistance was provided.

Member #5606
10-12-15, 07:56
Thanks for the repoerts LonelyGuy1. This FV area is so dead I've pretty much given up on it. At least your field reports kind of confirm that nothings changed. A year ago I had luck at Risen location and JJs, but no luck recently. I miss the west coast.

FlintStone69
10-13-15, 20:46
Saw Linda at Lotus. She is kind of chubby with long hair. Gave a good head to toe massage. Younger and cute, maybe in her thirties. She negotiated the tip for the HE so I ended up paying 60+40 tip.

LonelyGuy1
10-14-15, 01:30
Saw Mimi, advertises on BP. She had been in Milwaukee, near Mayfair. She is now close to FR Mall. Actual pics, so I new what to expect. Older, much older, but like I said, accurate pics so I knew that going in. Very friendly, relaxed so-so massage, but for her age, still got a tight spinner body (not much in the chest though). Probably won't return, but the value is there.I agree with GMan25. Okay massage. CBJ then mish with no enthusiasm. Good value though.

Member #4923
10-19-15, 13:21
Saw Linda at Lotus. She is kind of chubby with long hair. Gave a good head to toe massage. Younger and cute, maybe in her thirties. She negotiated the tip for the HE so I ended up paying 60+40 tip.Where is this Lotus? And is this perhaps the same Linda that was at Joy Spa?

FlintStone69
10-19-15, 20:13
Where is this Lotus? And is this perhaps the same Linda that was at Joy Spa?They advertise on backpage, 1619 W college Ave. I am not familiar with the Joy Spa Linda.

Fanofhg22
10-30-15, 10:15
Yes, it's the same Linda. She gives a very good massage and I've seen her many times. She speaks decent English so if that's important to you then I recommend her.

They advertise on backpage, 1619 W college Ave. I am not familiar with the Joy Spa Linda.

Wheres Oslo
11-03-15, 10:10
She is not in town this week.

I had a good time for an asian apartment setup.

Great body and good attitude.

I agree not really a GFE date but was a good time.

I agree with GMan25. Okay massage. CBJ then mish with no enthusiasm. Good value though.

ShortIrish
11-09-15, 18:56
Stopped by JJs. Had Amanda. Average massage and pushed SS but with some coaxing got a reasonable HJ. They do leave the room door open. Left Happy.

Wheres Oslo
11-25-15, 17:12
Well as always happens with Chinese Apartment setup, the girl has changed and it has gone way down hill!

Don't waste your time.

She is not in town this week.

I had a good time for an asian apartment setup.

Great body and good attitude.

I agree not really a GFE date but was a good time.

LonelyGuy1
11-29-15, 00:08
Well I've been going to Lotus on College Ave. A lot lately, but my favorite girl is leaving so I foolishly decided to check this place out.

The location / parking is off the street so it is much more discreet than many of the places in Appleton.

The girl was cute. I asked for one hour. She was a little bigger than most asians so the massage wasn't too bad because she could put her weight into it. There was no teasing pre-flip.

The flip happened very late with only a little time left on the clock. She looked at the clock and told me we only had 15 minutes left and asked if I wanted to be covered.

I said no. And she rolled her eyes. Up until this point I'd been able to massage and grope her butt a lot, so I was hoping.

No such luck. After a little rubbing of my thigh she poured oil on my junk and put my hand there. I gave it a try. Nothing doing.

I asked her to move to the other side of the table and her reply was "that's illegal". LOL. I'm stroking and she is rubbing my balls and she is worried I'll play a little grab ass.

She did move to the other side but blocked all attempts for exploration.

Eventually she said I needed to pay for more time and give her a tip. I was frustrated and not thinking right so I handed what I had left in my wallet which was 65. I know. Stupid.

She counted it, gave me a mean look and left the room. I was pissed now.

When she came back I told her the massage was over, I would not be coming back and would tell others of my bad experience. She wiped me off and that was that.

Overall 1/2 of a star for the hardness of the massage, the quality was so so. Extras are unlikely and not worth the time, money or effort. Her attitude was terrible.

Too bad my favorite girl in Appleton is going back to Chicago. Now begins the months long process of finding a new provider and throwing a bunch of money away to get what I want.

Chad001
01-09-16, 19:21
Looking to get into the AAMP scene. Anyone got a good girl feel free to PM me.

FlintStone69
01-10-16, 14:15
I have tried a few in the last few months and this is how they went.

Witzel in Oshkosh. The women currently there are probably 50, got an average massage. The best I could get for the ending was to use her hand with mine over it as she would not put any effort into helping with the ending. Currently not recommended although there has been a lot of variety of women here over the years.

1619 W. College. The woman I had may be 50 but was very nice and pleasant to be with. She was attractive for her age. The massage was very relaxing and enjoyable and made me wish I was at home in my bed so I could go to sleep after. No HE but she put her face 6 inches away and literally blew air onto it during the SS, like some sort of a joke blow job. It was funny but worked as I imagined shooting a load on her face. But of coarse since I am old it only shoots out about an inch or 2. When I was leaving there was an attractive younger woman (30-40 maybe?) at the front desk that I would like to spend time with. So I recommend it and I will return.

2929 N. Richmond. When I walked in and saw the girl I thought "holy shit!" I immediately got very nervous because she was very young and hot. Normally they have hot young girls in the ads and you get there and the women are older. I thought it was a bait and switch and maybe she just takes the money and then someone else comes into the room as I have had that happen before. But this was my lucky day. Maybe she was nervous too because she got the hiccups. Her name is Joy, she says she is 22 but I would have guessed younger. And she says she has been here for 2 months. She is maybe 5 feet and 100 lbs. She took off her high heels during the massage and she was wearing tight little jean shorts. Her massage skills are poor and she does a lot of pushing and leaning and rubbing. She spent a lot of time sitting between my legs and rubbing my butt. The only parts of her I was able to massage were her legs and feet. On the flip it was SS only and she sat between my legs again and stared into my eyes as I imagined cumming on her cute young face. It only lasted 50 minutes when I paid for an hour and she went out and answered the phone 3 times. I will return.

At all 3 paid 60 plus 20 tip.

Chad001
01-15-16, 22:32
Went to sunny spa on Richmond across from the old blockbuster video. Walked in girl was smoking hot so I got excited. Went back to the room, it was very busy. I kept touching her legs and she never even flipped me. She did take me for a table shower which was nice but went no where. When she brought me back to the room it was over, nothing at all, well not be returning. Wouldn't even give me the opportunity for self service.

Titan99
02-08-16, 15:48
Couldn't find any reviews so I took one for the time. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/thp/5431148092.html

Was a couple of weeks ago, I believe donation was 80 for the hour. Very cute, nice body, but all the talk about tantra is complete bullshit, she barely even touches your body! Towel was kept on at all times and she wouldn't budge. Hovered her hands over body for probably 55 out of total 60 minutes, and I'm NOT exagerating. Says she can heal you without touch. WORST MASSGAGE EXPERIENCE EVER. Needless to say I left very unsatisfied. Save your cash.

Zeuss
02-08-16, 18:59

Was a couple of weeks ago, I believe donation was 80 for the hour. Very cute, nice body, but all the talk about tantra is complete bullshit, she barely even touches your body! Towel was kept on at all times and she wouldn't budge. Hovered her hands over body for probably 55 out of total 60 minutes, and I'm NOT exagerating. Says she can heal you without touch. WORST MASSGAGE EXPERIENCE EVER. Needless to say I left very unsatisfied. Save your cash.I saw her back in 2014. I think it was right about when she started advertising Tantric massage. I just chose the massage, it was ok. I was curious about extras. No sign at all. My hunch is that if you go for the entire tantric package of however many sessions you'll eventually leave happy. Of course your wallet will be a lot lighter.

She didn't massage you? Damn! That sucks! Sorry dude.

PantyLover66
02-09-16, 16:53

Was a couple of weeks ago, I believe donation was 80 for the hour. Very cute, nice body, but all the talk about tantra is complete bullshit, she barely even touches your body! Towel was kept on at all times and she wouldn't budge. Hovered her hands over body for probably 55 out of total 60 minutes, and I'm NOT exagerating. Says she can heal you without touch. WORST MASSGAGE EXPERIENCE EVER. Needless to say I left very unsatisfied. Save your cash.It's all legit. You won't get any extras from her. I've had a session with her too. I left refreshed as I would from a legit therapist.

Do some research on the type of massage that was done. I did, so I knew what I was getting into.

Not every massage has to end with a happy ending, you know.

Wheres Oslo
02-10-16, 11:36
Yeah but hovering hands over me ain't a massage.

It's all legit. You won't get any extras from her. I've had a session with her too. I left refreshed as I would from a legit therapist.

Do some research on the type of massage that was done. I did, so I knew what I was getting into.

Not every massage has to end with a happy ending, you know.

Baylander
02-11-16, 16:21
Yeah but hovering hands over me ain't a massage.They call that a "virtual release" Thanks for saving us all the time.

Fanofhg22
03-01-16, 11:05
Went to Royal Spa lately off of College Ave. MT's name was Tata which gave me a chuckle. Great massage with back walking and lots of pressure. No ending was available but I was so relaxed I wasn't too focused on that anyways. If you need a good massage you should check out Tata! Just don't expect a release.

Debussy004
03-08-16, 16:16
Went to this AMP. Massage was excellent. Strong hands, walked on my back everything. Unfortunately SS finish. Took longer than I wanted because provider wasn't that attractive. Additionally, her head was over mine, and she had pretty bad breath. Would go back for the massage, and hold my breath with my eyes closed for the finish.

LonelyGuy1
03-16-16, 23:12
I stopped at JJs in Oshkosh the other afternoon. Girl at counter (4/10) was too busy listening to music to greet me. Finally notice me and lead me to a room. I was praying it wasn't her giving massage. Got ready and very nice looking girl (8/10) came in and started with an awesome hard massage. Then the interuptions started. First it was the other chick peeking in to talk to her. Then her phone rang and she was talking while massaging. MY hands were free to roam everywhere and I felt the distinct impression of a condom in her back pocket, so I was willing to put up with the BS. Then another monger came in and she left. A few minutes pass and the front desk chick comes in to finish massage. On the flip I decided I was pissed off enough to make her work really hard for her tip and she at least had big titties. So I went full on, pulling her tits out, rubbing her snatch and grabbing her hand to force it on my junk. All-in-all very frustrating while she keeps telling me to hurry up. I will go back again and hopefully, Mr. Regular / High Roller doesn't show up and mess up my fun.

Rocket27
03-29-16, 23:16
Anyone see a gal named Jamey in Neenah? I can not find any info anywhere, I saw someone posted on one of these pages of LEO cracking down on sex trafficking PM please if you have seen her.

RedFive920
04-04-16, 00:17
I went to JJ's a few weeks ago. My first time at an AMP. I was nervous as hell. The whole time, I had visions of getting busted. Yeah, I'm very paranoid. I have a very close-knit family and many are very religious.

I walked into an empty front area and waited for a couple minutes before a lady walked out. She took me to a room and asked if I wanted an hour, then took my money and told me to get undressed and on the table.

Not really knowing the etiquette, I left my underwear on. A younger girl came in a minute later and almost immediately had me take off my underwear. I was looking for a hard massage, but it was downright painful at times.

I've had (regular) massages before and at times I've had to concentrate to NOT get hard. This time, I was just thinking nothing was going to happen. Then she started brushing my balls a bit. Then a bit more. Then constantly.

She had me flip, then worked more on my legs and chest. As I rolled over, I noted the door was cracked, which bothered me, but I was more or less in a daze. I got REALLY worked up, but it ended up being DIY, with some nipple-tweaking and ball-tickling.

I was able to get some over-the-sweater boob rubs and a few ass grabs.

I'd love to go back, but I can only afford it once in a while and I'm still worried about a cop showing up at my door.

Am I just being a noob?

Frozon
04-04-16, 13:13
Went to Royal Spa lately off of College Ave. MT's name was Tata which gave me a chuckle. Great massage with back walking and lots of pressure. No ending was available but I was so relaxed I wasn't too focused on that anyways. If you need a good massage you should check out Tata! Just don't expect a release.I went there because of your post. Thanks. I've been doing some remodeling, and had a sore neck, shoulder and whatnot, and really wanted the back walking thing. They haven't had that in the area (that I knew of) until recently. I didn't get her name, nor was I looking for release. The massage was great, her back walking helped out a bit. I didn't give any hints that I wanted more. At the end, she said "only 5 minutes more", I think hinting that I should go for the finish. I actually asked her to massage my neck, she did. It was a great massage.

Howard5354
04-05-16, 16:23
I went to JJ's a few weeks ago. My first time at an AMP. I was nervous as hell. The whole time, I had visions of getting busted. Yeah, I'm very paranoid. I have a very close-knit family and many are very religious.

I walked into an empty front area and waited for a couple minutes before a lady walked out. She took me to a room and asked if I wanted an hour, then took my money and told me to get undressed and on the table.

Not really knowing the etiquette, I left my underwear on. A younger girl came in a minute later and almost immediately had me take off my underwear. I was looking for a hard massage, but it was downright painful at times.

I've had (regular) massages before and at times I've had to concentrate to NOT get hard. This time, I was just thinking nothing was going to happen. Then she started brushing my balls a bit. Then a bit more. Then constantly.

She had me flip, then worked more on my legs and chest. As I rolled over, I noted the door was cracked, which bothered me, but I was more or less in a daze. I got REALLY worked up, but it ended up being DIY, with some nipple-tweaking and ball-tickling.

I'd love to go back, but I can only afford it once in a while and I'm still worried about a cop showing up at my door.

Am I just being a noob?You did not do any banging in her pussy or ass so relax.

Croppyboy
04-11-16, 22:52
Was this the JJ's in Oshkosh?

Am I just being a noob?

ChiBoy2
04-13-16, 01:39
Was this the JJ's in Oshkosh?I think you just got ripped bro.

Depend on how much you paid and how good was / was not the massage then I might be able to tell you.

Usually it all goes like you said and during the massage if she feel that you are nervous you might get the DIY for first time.

Try to be more relax next time and be more vocal during the massage and be freindly.

You will raise the bar if you aske them to massage them, if she agree then most likely its a happy end for you.

Hope it will work for you bro.

Stay safe out there.

By the way ucle LEO does not bust them like that there is a long process and list of facts before it happen, don't worry.

Titan99
04-19-16, 16:06
I have not made a lot of posts over the years, I guess I've been overly cautious, but I have had many conversations thru PM with senior members. Anyhow, going to try harder to share information thru the public pages.

Stopped by Royal Spa on Calumet the other evening, this was my 2nd visit there. Lovely gal, maybe late 20's or early 30's. Exceptional massage skills, does deep tissue. Both visits ended wonderfully. Senior feel free to PM me.

Janile
04-20-16, 19:08
Went to JJ. Disappointed to see the "girls". All around 40, none decent looking.

Was this the JJ's in Oshkosh?

LonelyGuy1
04-21-16, 01:16
Tried the place on Eisenhower on the East side. 40 something, not that good looking. Okay massage, some roaming. Strictly SS finish. Too much oil, needed the table shower.

LonelyGuy1
04-24-16, 20:46
Is a rubmaps subscription worth the money? Or do we get just as much info here? I'm starting to get sick of spending a shitload of cash for self service and limited roaming.

GMan25
04-25-16, 14:52
Is a rubmaps subscription worth the money? Or do we get just as much info here? I'm starting to get sick of spending a shitload of cash for self service and limited roaming.Get a pre-paid visa at Walgreen's. Then, you don't have to hassle with canceling the subscription / automatic monthly fee. You just let the money on the card run out. Have heard they are difficult to cancel with.

As far as is it worth the money? Most info is accurate, and you don't have to sift through pages of message board material.

Member #5606
04-29-16, 23:56
This actually work for you? I've had the Vanilla visa's declined, if ya google around it's because of bank rules. Let me know if another card type has worked for ya.

Get a pre-paid visa at Walgreen's. Then, you don't have to hassle with canceling the subscription / automatic monthly fee. You just let the money on the card run out. Have heard they are difficult to cancel with.

As far as is it worth the money? Most info is accurate, and you don't have to sift through pages of message board material.

GMan25
04-30-16, 14:07
This actually work for you? I've had the Vanilla visa's declined, if ya google around it's because of bank rules. Let me know if another card type has worked for ya.That is what I have done. No problems at all.

LonelyGuy1
05-07-16, 00:53
http://appleton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/out-of-the-park-massage-new-nuru/15647718

Highly recommend. As described and quite memorable.

Wj0272
05-07-16, 11:53
http://appleton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/out-of-the-park-massage-new-nuru/15647718

Highly recommend. As described and quite memorable.Going off of FB, it's obvious she's not the girl in the pic? This is interesting, any more intel? PM if you would like to keep it more hush.

KeenEye555
05-09-16, 21:03
Going off of FB, it's obvious she's not the girl in the pic? This is interesting, any more intel? PM if you would like to keep it more hush.Feel free to PM me as well!

KeenEye555
05-11-16, 16:50
Anyone know if there are any glory holes in the area?

Debussy004
05-11-16, 18:29
Visited yesterday. Was greeted by an attractive 40 something with a nice body. I knew I was in for disappointment when there was to table shower silliness. Great massage, but ending was SS despite my best efforts. Too bad.

MigJiggy
05-13-16, 03:57
Hey everyone! Liking what I see but just not seeing a lot of participation? I'll try to contribute all that I experience but it would be great to get more regulars on here. Especially in the Appleton and Green Bay area. Thanks, Mig.

Wheres Oslo
05-13-16, 16:54
That is great that you will be bringing in more regulars.

Hey everyone! Liking what I see but just not seeing a lot of participation? I'll try to contribute all that I experience but it would be great to get more regulars on here. Especially in the Appleton and Green Bay area. Thanks, Mig.

Debussy004
05-14-16, 23:07
Visited. Great message, love it when they walk on my back. Very cute girl. Was hoping to leave happy. Unfortunately it didn't happen, but she did provide a lot of stimulation for the brown eye. I was like a geyser. Haha almost got her in the face. We both laughed. Will visit again next time I'm in town.

Fanofhg22
06-02-16, 09:05
Had a nice experience recently at an AMP in the Fox Valley area. Started with general body rub for a couple minutes then she grabs the little guy and asks if she should take care of him first. I said no and we continued the teasing game throughout massage. Before the grand finale she points to her mouth and says $100. I declined but for those of you that are interested I can give you name and place. I won't respond to non seniors so don't even bother.

Reds26
06-04-16, 07:18
Had a massage west of Fondy a few weeks ago, nice bigger women, great massage, left happy twice in 15 min.

Titan99
06-06-16, 12:31
Looks like a new AMP has opened in Oshkosh. As a gesture of good faith I think I will give it a try soon and report back to everyone! Hope it's worth it LOL.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/thp/5622091469.html

Catmandoo
06-07-16, 01:06
Looks like a new AMP has opened in Oshkosh. As a gesture of good faith I think I will give it a try soon and report back to everyone! Hope it's worth it LOL.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/thp/5622091469.htmlI've been there, decent massage, I've had better, and a lot worse.

Lots of rubbing on the inner thighs, but that's it. No grazing of the boys, accidental bumping into anything fun, like the other Asian places do. Kept a towel over my ass and front while she was working on all areas.

The massage was decent enough to repeat, so I will. I never expect anything more fun on the first visit. If they are going to be in business longer than a month, then I'd think they have the same policy. I've always gotten a lot more roaming, if they know me.

Two girls when I was there, one in her 30's, the other in her 20's. The younger one was cuter, and the one that gave me my massage. Her name was Qing Qing, I had her write it down, because I'd forget and wanted to give her another go.

LonelyGuy1
06-07-16, 01:21
A couple Saturdays ago I had a need for a little action. I hadn't been to Joy yet because of bad reviews. I will add another bad one here. I stopped there around 8:30 waited a little while and out walks skeletor. This chic was ancient too. Her skin looked like beef jerky. I walked out immediately.

I then went to my regular place. Lotus on College. The girl at the counter I've gotten decent SS from before, but tonight she apparently was not "working". She was talking on the phone in Chinese and after 5 minutes said come back tomorrow we are too busy.

So I went to King and they were closed for the night even though it was only a little after 9:00.

I decided to try Gold Coast again since the hot stones wasn't bad the last time I was there even though the ladies are fat, ugly and missing teeth. I came in and one of the ladies came out and said they were too busy and offered me candy and bottled water.

Now I was frustrated and didn't listen to my better judgement. I went to Golden Hands.

The girl was 40 ish and okay looking. Every attempt at touching her was met with a hand slap. The massage was half-assed at best. No extras were provided at all. She tried the climb between the legs and rub thighs BS, but I wasn't playing along. I walked out pissed off and didn't tip.

Titan99
06-07-16, 16:26
As I previously stated I was going to toft, and I did here.

3 girls working, desk girl was cute but seemed to want to pass me off to the other lady. Decent body, honestly can't remember name. Overall decent massage, but was self serve only. Very little roaming. Tipped 20 which she didn't seem happy with, but whatever. Also, the ad said table shower but when I asked to use it she said "no shower". Not sure if they don't have one or it was occupied. Doubt I'll return. The search continues.

Dick Sergeant
06-08-16, 01:19
Hey everyone! Liking what I see but just not seeing a lot of participation? I'll try to contribute all that I experience but it would be great to get more regulars on here. Especially in the Appleton and Green Bay area. Thanks, Mig.I once made a post similar to this, and an idiot reported it, and got me in trouble with the Administrator.

There is no way in hell you caught a flag for a post endorsing greater participation in the forum.

A2

JimmyB1952
06-13-16, 13:55
Had a nice experience recently at an AMP in the Fox Valley area. Started with general body rub for a couple minutes then she grabs the little guy and asks if she should take care of him first. I said no and we continued the teasing game throughout massage. Before the grand finale she points to her mouth and says $100. I declined but for those of you that are interested I can give you name and place. I won't respond to non seniors so don't even bother.Gould you advise location of AMP in Appleton Thanks.

RedFive920
06-13-16, 14:38
Was this the JJ's in Oshkosh?Yes it was.

ShortIrish
06-13-16, 18:55
Struck out here for the very first time. Had Amy. Average massage with her boobs in my face. She absolutely insisted on SS. Probably going to avoid in the future.

LonelyGuy1
06-14-16, 00:24
Struck out here for the very first time. Had Amy. Average massage with her boobs in my face. She absolutely insisted on SS. Probably going to avoid in the future.I've not had good luck at JJs. The last 5 or 6 times I had to beg to get them to even rub covered titties on my face. Haven't been able to roam under clothes without a struggle and it is always SS.

LonelyGuy1
06-16-16, 23:10
I tried the new place at 1411 N. Lynndale a few days ago. It is on the frontage road across from Copps. They say they take credit cards on BP. They do not. I got an older lady who was around 50 ish. Her teeth look like she has been smoking and drinking coffee her entire life. Otherwise she wasn't too bad. Decent sized tatas. I got the hour for $. 6 The massage was weak. With very little teasing before the flip. My hands tried to roam with limited success.

On the flip she covered mister happy, but stood my my head and rubbed her nice boobies on my face. I moved the towel and she bumped him many times while working her way down. Once she got to my feet she started walking out.

I said hey wait a minute where are you going. Oh I forgot to mention, her english is awful. She implied I only had 3 minutes left and she gave me my massage. I said you missed a spot and put her hand on it. She kept saying sorry over and over and how her boss would fire her.

I figured SS was worth it so I asked her to stand by my head like she did earlier and put her boobs on my face. Well it didn't take long for the nipples to come out, FIV and a finish for both of us.

When I was leaving she implied I needed to tip more than $. 4 because she worked so hard. I did not.

These places confuse me to no end. She thinks she will be fired for a HE, but lets me do what I did to her?

MigJiggy
06-17-16, 12:47
Well I tried a (new) AMP down in Appleton and it was dam good. I stopped in on a Friday (2 weeks ago) early afternoon and spoke to a nice looking Asian lady. She said they were busy and I should come back in a while and they could see me. So after a few hours and a stop to Snappers I came back around 7 pm. She got me in. I stripped down and got face down on the table with the towel over my ass. The Massage lady came in a short time later and began the rub. She seemed very pleasant and the towel covering my ass came off immediately. I was like. "this should be good!" She rubbed my back legs and spent considerable time rubbing my ass checks and running her hands down my crack. I would at times slowly lift my ass in the air so she could reach my pleasure zone. I was able to reach my hands under her dress / smock and FOV but when I tried to get past her garter straps around under her underwear to her pleasure zones she moved away and said something? She was fine with the touching on the outside only. No exposed titties but I'm not sure what size they were? Her dress / smock was leaving her body pretty non-discript. On the flip side she began to touch my unit and grabbed my hand and with a smile said okay. ? I put my hands down and she immediately started working and asked if it felt okay. ? I said hell yes and she was really good at getting a extremely nice HE. I paid the base rate plus a 30 tip. She asked me to return soon and I said I would definitely be back! She was very pleasant and very nice looking (maybe late 20's?) and had a wonderful smile. Definitely pay them a visit guys! RR is the place to go!

Dick Sergeant
06-18-16, 07:38
I once made a post similar to this, and an idiot reported it, and got me in trouble with the Administrator.

There is no way in hell you caught a flag for a post endorsing greater participation in the forum.

A2Indeed, I did. I compared the Green Bay forum to the Milwaukee forum, and suggested members do more posting in GB. A certain member thought this was suspicious, and reported me. The Administrator then deleted all of my posts up to that point. When I contacted the Administrator about it, I was told I should join a different site.

I seem to recall that post. As I recall it you weren't telling people to post on our forum. As I recall it, it was an endorsement of another site.

A2

Titan99
06-18-16, 15:02
Had stopped in before but didn't stay, recently walked in to see who is there. Greeted by Jenny, says she is 35, above average body, but very cute face and probably the best personality yet. English isn't too good, but we figured ways to communicate. Lots of laughs and smiling. Self service ending, but she was a pleasure to be around regardless. 60+40, and I never tip 40 for SS, so that should say something for her personality I suppose. She hinted for more next visit, but that doesn't always come to fruition LOL. Seniors can PM me.

LonelyGuy1
06-19-16, 23:24
Weird night. I tried to visit Red Rose. I was running a bit late (9:30 pm), so I called ahead. Mamasan answered but quickly handed the phone to an American dude who told me they were closed and to come back tomorrow morning at 9:30.

LonelyGuy1
06-21-16, 23:03
I visited Red Rose last night. Had a great time with Kiki. It was SS, but she was extremely helpful. This could become my regular place.

HeywoodJablow
06-22-16, 12:29
Had a visit to GC last week. OK looking provider, about 35 and very poor English skills. I did not understand her name. Good 30 minute massage, less work on the glutes than I prefer though. On the flip, she covered all the right areas, just had to put her hand on the right spot.

RumDoctor99
06-30-16, 09:39
Stopped at RR and saw Kiki. Very nice looking. Said she spoke English but not really. Pretty damn good massage and some nice extras but it was SS. Really nice body so maybe next time. My hands went just about any where but hers did not.

Strider
06-30-16, 11:54
I was originally planning to head up to Sunrise, but due to recent trending poor reports decided to try RR instead.

I can confirm positive reviews of Kiki; cute, sweet, makes it worth a return despite limited options.

I have a slight rant though: I showed up at 9:00 PM, they close at 10. At 9:45, a guy shows up and asks if they can accommodate him and two friends. I hope this wasn't anyone on here; dick move, like showing up at last call and ordering double rounds.

AGirlHasNoName
07-01-16, 17:31
Ye who seek a young maiden that freaks.

Should not despair at the Appleton fare.

For a girl exists with celestial hands.

The street may be wealthy.

Albeit the flower untamed.

Visit her once, twice, and finally thrice.

Double her asking price.

These are the keys.

Follow them you must.

And you shall find your relief.

ShortIrish
07-01-16, 21:08

Double her asking price.

These are the keys.

Follow them you must.

And you shall find your relief.Go impale yourself on Needle!

AGirlHasNoName
07-01-16, 21:25
Go impale yourself on Needle!LOL I'm sorry. Was trying to make my first post non-standard. Been around a lot of NE WI AMPs and a certain one inspired bad poetry in me. Must be good.

FlintStone69
07-02-16, 10:53
LOL I'm sorry. Was trying to make my first post non-standard. Been around a lot of NE WI AMPs and a certain one inspired bad poetry in me. Must be good.It is a much more interesting post than most that are seen on this site. Although some of us such as myself might not be clever enough to figure out the riddle, if that's what it is. I use this site hoping to avoid the riddles and unknowns. And trying to find direct and clear answers on where to go, who to ask for, and exactly what I will receive.

FlintStone69
07-02-16, 17:39

Double her asking price.

These are the keys.

Follow them you must.

And you shall find your relief.And so it goes that today I visited Red Rose for the first time and met Kiki. She says she is 25. She gives a vigorous and strong massage wearing a black bra and panties with a black negligee over it. For the base $60 per hour charge it would be self service. But she asks for another $60 for the happy ending while your hands are free to enjoy her bra and panties. Very nice and highly recommended. Visit her while she is here as we never know when she will leave and be replaced by some 60 year old granny in heavy makeup.

RedFive920
07-11-16, 19:13
I hit JJ's again on the 4th.

This was my second time there, but my first with "Rita. " I had pretty much the same experience as the first time I went (a few months ago).

I good semi-hard massage was just what I needed. She worked my lower stomach really well from above, making me raise my hips quite a bit while I was on my stomach.

After the flip, I tried to let my hands roam a bit, but she kept saying "Only butt. " That was disappointing, but I kept trying to go down and under. Felt like she was wearing two pairs of shorts under her yoga pants!

I was almost too relaxed to get going, but I managed. Ending was SS only (as expected).

SleptCo13
07-12-16, 14:44
Has any reports on the AMP in fond du lac, 29 w fondy?

Zeuss
07-19-16, 13:30
Any word on Jamey in Neenah? http://appleton.craigslist.org/crs/5672304393.html.

MASSAGE and total relaxation (Neenah, wi)

Stressed and or tense? Let me help you release that tension and negative energy. Extensive massage experience, I will adjust my schedule to best service you even 2nd and 3rd shifters. I will release all of your tension. Just text me for more info or to set up appt.She seems to have a pretty good menu, average rates. Sent some pics; has a nice rack but I assume she's pretty thick / has a gut since she won't send a body pic.

Worth it or not?

LurkingOnLake
07-19-16, 21:54
Has any reports on the AMP in fond du lac, 29 w fondy?I've been there twice. Won't repeat. The last time I was there the mt had gas. They were older and not that attractive. I didn't even want an ending.

Catmandoo
07-22-16, 09:34
I've been there twice. Won't repeat. The last time I was there the mt had gas. They were older and not that attractive. I didn't even want an ending.Once for me.

There were 2 ladies there, one in her 40's, one much younger. I received mine from the older lady. She spoke decent english, asked if I had been to massage places before, making small talk. The massage was excellent (in AMP standards), probable in my top 5, for asian places. But that was the best part of the experience, very little grazing, and nothing else. I've had more erotic massages from legit LMT's.

I might return, just because I love massages, and this one was pretty good. And there's the lure of the younger, hotter lady, maybe I'll get her next time.

Catmandoo
07-22-16, 09:56
The massage was decent enough to repeat, so I will.
The 2nd visit was horrible, paid for a hour, I was done, including getting dressed in 45.

Qing Qing wasn't there, I specifically asked for her.

There was no front massage at all on the flip. She went right for the genital area to get me erect, then told me to SS. In other words, she wanted me out of there ASAP.

Why I tipped at all, I have no idea. But I gave her $10, and she looked discusted, you know, kind of like she was doing me a favor, by taking my money. So I said, "You expected more? So did I. ".

MediumWilly
07-26-16, 08:30
Visited there 2 weeks ago, saw kiki, got the 30 minutes and I didn't even get a massage LOL. She does EVERYTHING. She walked in, said turn over right away, pointed down at her skirt said you want? I said yes for 80 dollars, she grabbed a rubber out of the drawer and we went at it, she's super cute and freak. 2 people came in during the time asking for her, if that was you I apologize. At the end I asked if she lets everyone do this, she said no, only the ones that are pretty atractive. I'm 6'2 230 lbs. Definitely worth the visit to try your luck on.

StevinYoas
07-27-16, 14:28
Visited there 2 weeks ago, saw kiki, got the 30 minutes and I didn't even get a massage LOL. She does EVERYTHING. She walked in, said turn over right away, pointed down at her skirt said you want? I said yes for 80 dollars, she grabbed a rubber out of the drawer and we went at it, she's super cute and freak. 2 people came in during the time asking for her, if that was you I apologize. At the end I asked if she lets everyone do this, she said no, only the ones that are pretty atractive. I'm 6'2 230 lbs. Definitely worth the visit to try your luck on.I tried goin last night, but they were too busy. Apparently all these reviews has made this a popular place. Thin Asian woman, about 50 ish, told me to come back in 1 hour. I didn't feel like waiting around nearby, so I declined and just went home. Saw two women while there. Both in their 50's and thin. Didn't see anyone curvy or with big tits. Looked like the usual AMP. Nothing spectacular. I may or may not try again. Didn't seem like something to mark as a To Do. Or maybe my assumptions are wrong?

Strider
07-27-16, 15:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MediumWilly
07-28-16, 02:53
I post quite often on the appleton backpage reviews on here. And yes, now that we finally have a good AMP it prob will get very busy. Especially if kiki stays. She's in her 20's, 36 b's and skinny. The owners may catch on as well if everyone is requesting 1 massuse over and over again. Another decent chance is gold coast massage, you don't go all the way but HJ and BJ are def a possibility. Also eden dupont in gb is a private massuse who is pretty pricy but its full service. And I mean FULL. She's very nice, she has a website and you can look on appleton backpage and find her. Also been to joy spa, its ss sadly.

Baylander
07-28-16, 13:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

DayRider11
08-01-16, 22:04
Went to red rose today kiki was not working tried lily got some hand, she wouldn't at first but did later. Good massage.

Packer43
08-02-16, 01:52
I was also at RR this weekend. Twice actually. I made a appt. With Kiki for 530 sat. I got there and was told she was shopping. I stopped back in on Sunday and was told she was in Chicago.

DayRider11
08-02-16, 17:06
Don't think kiki work there anymore was told she was at the doctor.

BrewCityGuy
08-02-16, 20:53
[Deleted by Admin]

LonelyGuy1
08-03-16, 22:42
Anyone try this place?

http://appleton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbest-asian/16207211

I might TOFTT tomorrow.

Strider
08-04-16, 00:54
Anyone try this place?

I might TOFTT tomorrow.LG, if you look at the 'other posts by this user' at the bottom of the ad, it looks like the same people down on Memorial who are are rather famous for being strictly SS. So, if that's your thing.

LonelyGuy1
08-04-16, 18:48
LG, if you look at the 'other posts by this user' at the bottom of the ad, it looks like the same people down on Memorial who are are rather famous for being strictly SS. So, if that's your thing.Thanks for the head up. I'm pretty much fed up with my luck at the AMPs around here. I've spent many thousands of dollars visiting almost every AMP, many numerous times, and have gotten next to nothing when it comes to extras. Since I started mongering I've only gotten a HJ from 2 ladies. Linda at Lotus and Nana at King and even then it wasn't until my 5th or 6th visit. I was a weekly regular at Lotus for a long while, sometimes 2 x a week and still got nowhere. Most of the time they try to negotiate after the flip and then take my money and don't follow through, blaming language barrier. Hell I visited red rose twice in two weeks and got the now famous KiKi both times. I paid $. 6 for SS with my hand up her shirt. I guess I'm venting a little, but WTF. Sometimes I'll even get FIV and they still won't touch me.

So there is my latest report. Now it's time to dust myself of and get back in the saddle. Where should I go tonight?

GimmeABreak
08-05-16, 15:56
Anyone try this place?

I might TOFTT tomorrow.My favorite line in that ad was " < ENTRANCE IN BACK ".

Wonder what's all on the "menu" there?

Like most, probably not as good as a guy hopes it might be.

Daty79
08-09-16, 12:40
Decided to make a couple visits down to Appleton recently. First trip was at RR plenty of teasing but the finish was strictly SS. Second time stopped at GH. Got about a 40 minute massage and a 10 minute table shower. Finish was SS too. Overall both places had pretty girls and the massages were decent. Probably won't go out of my way again though.

CmdrTaco
08-10-16, 17:46
Went to JJ's in Oshkosh this afternoon. It's been quite a while since I've visited one of the Fox Valley AMP's, since I've found a local provider with a more consistent menu. However, she was preoccupied today, so I figured I'd give JJ's another shot. It's been over a year since I've been to this particular AMP, and didn't have much luck last time so my expectations were low. Early 40's woman greeted me and took me back. I slipped the drape towel under the table while I was undressing, and it stayed there. Lots of teasing as usual, but the finish was still SS. Wouldn't even lift her blouse for me. As I said. Wasn't expecting great things, so I wasn't surprised. I tipped her the 23 I had in my wallet. She seemed disappointed, but when I showed her my wallet was empty she seemed satisfied. Pleasant personality, and didn't feel rushed.

RumDoctor99
08-10-16, 20:13
My favorite line in that ad was " < ENTRANCE IN BACK ".

Wonder what's all on the "menu" there?

Like most, probably not as good as a guy hopes it might be.I stopped here today. It looked like it was going to be great. Kind of a tough entrance to find. The girl that came in was about 25 and had a really good personality and body. We chatted, I gave her a little backrub up her shirt. All my old tricks. It was a good massage but she did not even give me a little extra oil for SS. It seemed like they were trying to have a legit business. She really wanted me to come back but that game gets old. You guys may have better luck.

Strider
08-13-16, 13:56
Stopped in for a quick recon; no showers, 2 older than average therapists leapt to their feet out of boredom when I walked in. Lack of shower is a deal breaker for me, both because I work a long day and because I don't want to drive home smelling like an Asian apothecary. Have at it, guys, or don't.

http://appleton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/%EF%B8%8Fjs-health-%EF%B8%8F920-939-5558/16579325

GBMan2323
08-13-16, 17:48
I Dreamed of this place many times when kiki was there with the same results as most for $. 6. Since then I've been dreaming of older ladies with less results and lately I just leave when I see the same old ladies. If anybody knows where kiki went please let me know. More of my dreams to follow!

GBMan2323
08-13-16, 17:55
I had a dream I went to this place last Saturday and met S. S. Yoyo. I gave her $. 4. She was tiny and cute and friendly but when I went back to see her on Thursday they said she went back to Chicago. She might be a weekend girl.

GBMan2323
08-13-16, 18:03
I dreamed of this place a couple of weeks ago and saw a skinny, 5"8' tall and cute girl but forgot her name. She is there every time I've been back since but she is always busy so I just go somewhere else. She gives a great massage almost professional feeling. I didn't even try because the massage was so good. I think I gave her $. 1 and she seemed grateful and asked me to come back.

GBMan2323
08-13-16, 18:09
I used to dream of this place a couple months ago before I found better places. I thought I would see if they had changed ladies but they are the same old ladies. I used the excuse that $. 6 was too much for an hour to get out of there and they quoted me 40 for an hour and then 30 just to get me to stay but I still walked out. Anyone looking for a cheap massage may want to try this here!

GBMan2323
08-13-16, 18:13
I dreamed I went here the other day and was met by an S. S. Older lady. She did pretty nice teasing but lame on the turn. Won't return to this place.

GBMan2323
08-13-16, 18:17
I dreamed I went here on Thursday and was met by 2 older SS ladies. Massage ok and teasing ok but flip was lame. I won't return here.

GBMan2323
08-13-16, 18:31
I dreamed of this girl named Joy. She has the worst attitude I've ever met. The first time I saw her was SS and only leg touching allowed. The next time She was in a piss poor mood and no touching at all allowed, so I said I'm done. She even came back with hot towel and handed it to me to clean the oil off! She gives a poor massage as well. Just the lame rubbing up and down your back for most of the time. Avoid her at all costs!

GBMan2323
08-13-16, 18:38
I was met by older lady who gave horrible massage and she said everything tickles, so I said I'm done after 10 minutes and I asked for my money back. Of course they said no then offered 10 back. I took it but told them this place is terrible and I was going to do something about it. I ended up getting all my money back!

Only Human
08-17-16, 01:01
Massage: Bad, got on her knee pn my back and basiclly moved around with no reason or place to go.

S. S. , but did not partake, not my type of thing. Tipped. 1 and walked.

Side note: Things were going well until some man child came in demanding the girl I had. He was told 25 minutes in which he loudy said "Fuck You. I'm leaving!" Then began cursing and arguing with the girls. He was told to leave. Stomping like a child the whole way out. That set the whole thing into a bad motion.

Fire55
08-28-16, 00:33
Stopped in today not expecting much. Was met by a young heavier gal. Wasnt too excited but toftt. Masage was good, not rushed, and not too much chatting. Nothing realt for teasing. When asked if I wanted to stay on the back or get the front done I of course wanted to flip and go to the front.

Long story short, after a bit of guiding I left very happy.

BikerDude549
09-12-16, 09:51
Stopped the other day after I saw an ad other than the usual. Beautiful girl. Rate was 120. Excellent service. I think there is much more potential there.

Wheres Oslo
09-15-16, 17:09
Will confirm she is real.

For me massage was totally rushed. For. 20 over the mentioned number it is FS but she is not into it.

Will not repeat.

Stopped the other day after I saw an ad other than the usual. Beautiful girl. Rate was 120. Excellent service. I think there is much more potential there.

LonelyGuy1
09-16-16, 01:07
http://appleton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girls-just-arrived-relax-massage-spa/16893414

For $160 this better be FS.

Strider
09-16-16, 09:36
I'm pretty sure it's the same people who brought us Mimi, or someone just like them.

http://appleton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girls-just-arrived-relax-massage-spa/16893414

For $160 this better be FS.

SleptCo13
09-25-16, 08:30
Hi all. Will be up in the fondy area and looking for suggestions for good massage up by you guys. Couldn't really find anything on the site and thought maybe someone had some info they hadn't shared yet maybe. Any help would be appreciated.

HarrySxt
10-02-16, 17:17
As a long time silent reader of this forum, I've just got myself to register to vent out. The appleton scene is now a pretty much a lost cause I think. I usually tread to oshkosh where I get a good tease at least. Green bay is much better but the ladies are growing waaay too old. I am now trying to save the money to travel down to Milwaukee or chicago. I've visited yun and lux and got decent FS.

SleptCo13
10-05-16, 10:22
Was in the fondy area and thought I'd give an p a try up here. Not much to chose from. Place was in an old shopping center. Outside a little run down. Inside was nice. Friendly and dresses like a stripper. Things were looking up. Get in the room and it's freezing. Below average massage. Let me roam but refused anything more. Looked to be late 30 to early 40's. Cute I guess for here age. Did not leave happy though.

HeywoodJablow
10-07-16, 09:46
Went to Thai in Apple-nasha based on the tip of a hot younger woman working there. Same middle aged one when I got there and she looked dumbfounded when I asked if the other girl was in. Decent massage, same SS. Half way through I heard someone come in the back door and sure enough the you get one is at the counter when I left. So, she exists, but no idea on service. She's probably not there first thing in the morning.

HeywoodJablow
10-07-16, 09:51
They are advertising "new" masseuse. Well, the three I saw might have been new when Mao first revolted, but not now. Same old SS.

Tj544
10-13-16, 08:01
Clean place. Room heated with a small heater that was not adequate.

Very mechanical massage, No chance of extras. Used way too much flowery oil.

Luckily table shower got off most of the oil, but that's all it got off.

Would not return.

Strider
10-13-16, 12:40
Has anyone sampled any of the swarm of new AMPs that have shown up in recent weeks? I did a drive by last night, and some look low rent enough to have some possibilities, but I thought I would try crowdsourcing before I did the tour.

NjvGuy
10-13-16, 14:05
Clean place. Room heated with a small heater that was not adequate.

Very mechanical massage, No chance of extras. Used way too much flowery oil.

Luckily table shower got off most of the oil, but that's all it got off.

Would not return.New to this forum but seeing more about Fondy so thought I'd join. This location had a lot of promise when it first opened. I stopped in and the first 2 times had a HE much to my surprise. Went again and had some lame DIY. Stopped in 2 weeks ago and encountered a very attractive girl that had promise. Probably in her 20's but couldn't even get a DIY. I tried hard to get something but was unlucky. Massage every time has been pretty lame.

Rocket27
10-19-16, 10:30
Texted this one, she replied pretty quick but needs your name, address, phone number, so she can google search, white pages & does a background check to make sure you are not a felon, is her massage worth the anal probing? Are you happy? It is a cheap price, feel free to PM if you would rather. Thanks.

http://sheboygan.craigslist.org/bts/5800799341.html

Wheres Oslo
10-19-16, 13:20
LMAO pay for 4 visits up front?

Texted this one, she replied pretty quick but needs your name, address, phone number, so she can google search, white pages & does a background check to make sure you are not a felon, is her massage worth the anal probing? Are you happy? It is a cheap price, feel free to PM if you would rather. Thanks.

http://sheboygan.craigslist.org/bts/5800799341.html

LonelyGuy1
10-22-16, 23:20
I checked out 2 new places in Appleton that popped up on BP recently.

First the place on Badger. No name or sign up yet. I went there last Sunday first thing in the morning. 2 girls working. I took the one not wearing the rape proof nylons. She goes by Sophia. English is okay. 40's and okay by our local standards. Massage was good, but not outstanding. On the flip, it didn't take long for the HJ to start. OTC roaming and a little UTC roaming up top. This one seems to be very interested in making more money. When I indicated I wanted more than what I was getting she said one hundred dollars. I said I could have sex for that much and she giggled, but nothing more happened. When I was getting dressed she kept asking if next time she could make more. I think the menu might be expanded. I tipped $. 6 as a goodwill gesture and down payment on my next visit.

Today I visited Elegant Spa. Parking is in the back so you cannot be seen from Wisconsin Ave. I came in and was greeted by mamasan, sorry I interrupted someone else. She took me to a room and told me to get ready. The other girl would be in shortly. Almost 15 minutes later she finally came in. I would say she is pushing 50, but her body is damn hot. She was wearing jeans and her ass would put many young girls to shame. English was so-so. The massage was excellent. I like mine HARD and she worked out all my knots. She draped me on the flip and did not seem interested in helping me out. Eventually I got her to focus on the area and she covered it in oil and offered SS. I started, but begged and pleaded and eventually got some help. She was freaking out like she had never touched one in her life. She also kept going on and on about how handsome I am and how I look like a movie star. BS I tipped $. 4 Mamasan was decent looking too and might be more willing to lend a helping hand.

FlintStone69
10-23-16, 19:01
I decided to check out JS in Kaukauna. I tried the $50 for one hour morning special. The woman I had was attractive and sexy and maybe in her thirties. Short and thin with some nice cleavage. She didn't mind my groping her all over and she didn't seem to really speak any english. She gave a very good head to toe massage. I didn't push for the HE because I didn't want to spend much money. So it ended up being SS while she rubbed my balls and I enjoyed touching her all over outside her clothes and did some cuddling and kissing her neck after she leaned down against me. I tipped her $10 after fully enjoying an hour of pampering. It was definitely worth the visit and is recommended.

LonelyGuy1
10-29-16, 22:41
I went to the place on Badger again. The girl I got tonight is going to cost me alot if she stays. Massage was good. Teasing was great. Very helpful on the flip. Big bewbies are awesome.

FlintStone69
11-01-16, 21:49
Tried the place on Badger. Slow soothing music with a slow soothing massage. Like you might get from someone who cared about you before bed time. It seems the HE is standard procedure here. I started to do SS but by the way she was touching me she seemed like she wanted to take over so I let her. Paid 60 and tipped 20.

Titan99
11-02-16, 12:53
Based on another members recommendation I had to go try my luck. Turns out it was worth the visit, left with a smile. Seniors can PM me for details.

HeywoodJablow
11-02-16, 14:56
I stopped in Oshkosh late on a weekend, two middle aged (40 ish) women at the desk. One led me back and started the massage, then called the other in. So I got a free 4 hand massage. She said the other was new and training. Decent, not great teasing, all SS finish. Nice massage, good pressure. I might repeat.

Fanofhg22
11-03-16, 09:04
I tried Badger and had no luck there. Usually I'm successful so it's a true YMMV type thing. I had Hong who has poor english. She did have nice boobs as someone else on here mentioned. When I complimented her about them she mentioned she wears 2 water bras so before we get too excited there's a lot of material that's enhancing her up top. I'll give it another shot based on others success.

LonelyGuy1
11-04-16, 23:15
Went to badger ave place again. Best time yet with Amy this time. Good massage and lots of extras. Closest thing to a GFE I've encountered.

Bill1411
11-05-16, 00:52
I was thinking of toftt tomorrow and checking out the place on Wisconsin close to downtown. I haven't seen any reports on the place and was wondering if any one had a reason not to check it out. If I go I will report back what I find there.

HeywoodJablow
11-05-16, 13:49
I was thinking of toftt tomorrow and checking out the place on Wisconsin close to downtown. I haven't seen any reports on the place and was wondering if any one had a reason not to check it out. If I go I will report back what I find there.If you mean Shhh, I stopped a few months ago, was not impressed. Older ladies, light tease if at all and they were stunned that I tried forunning extras.

I thought with the proximity to the infamous place where Gordon HI to got busted that it might be promising.

GMan25
11-07-16, 14:01
Went to badger ave place again. Best time yet with Amy this time. Good massage and lots of extras. Closest thing to a GFE I've encountered.Been twice, saw Hong and th second time I couldn't remember her name (it wasn't Amy). Both experiences the same. Decent massage, a little teasing, standard finish. The second time she made one lame attempt for me to self serve, but I said no, and she obliged. If I know they would prefer a ss finish, I rest my hands under my head after the flip, usually after a subtle stroke of their ass / leg so I send the proper message. Once my hands go under my head, it eliminates their ability to try and slap oil on my hands. Only otc groping allowed. Probably won't repeat.

Member #5549
11-11-16, 13:04
I went and things were looking ok. On flip she greased the hell out of my hand and put it on my dick. I said no thank you. Then asked if 40 for a central massage while pointing. She said 60. LOL. No way. When I tipped her I asked for change. She said 20 tip for massage. I said. The massage was 60. That was 10 or nada. She finally got me my change. Move on folks.

BikerDude549
11-14-16, 01:37
Was going to stop in at badger today. Pulled into lot just as uncle LEO and his twin were getting out of unmarked car. Watched from distance and saw them enter the shop. They were in there for almost half hour. Came out same as they entered. Decided not the place to be. Just a FYI.

UkNowHowIDo
11-15-16, 20:17
I'm traveling to the Appleton area in a couple days and it seems like there is a lot of AMP to choose from and YMMV. I'm just wondering if anyone can lead me in the direction of a place where more than SS is on the menu. Hoping for BJ or at least HJ. Thanks for any help you can give.

UkNowHowIDo
11-15-16, 20:55
I'm traveling to the Appleton area in a couple days and it seems like there is a lot of AMP to choose from and YMMV. I'm just wondering if anyone can lead me in the direction of a place where more than SS is on the menu. Hoping for BJ or at least HJ. Thanks for any help you can give.

Icekane
11-17-16, 20:23
I'm traveling to the Appleton area in a couple days and it seems like there is a lot of AMP to choose from and YMMV. I'm just wondering if anyone can lead me in the direction of a place where more than SS is on the menu. Hoping for BJ or at least HJ. Thanks for any help you can give.If I knew of an AMP in the area where a BJ was an option then I'd probably be broke. That being said, if someone knows of such a place let me know & I'll take my chances on my self discipline. PM fine if preferred.

HeywoodJablow
11-28-16, 22:41
Went to Badger AMP, nice massage by 40 ish lady. I definitely left happy.

HeywoodJablow
11-28-16, 22:48
Stopped by Thai and the usual older lady was working.

I asked if the younger girl was there and after some miscommunication and use of a voice translation app, she called someone and told me to wait. She then leads me to a room and starts the massage. A few minutes later I heat the back door and in walks the lovely, younger Anna. She introduces herself and takes over.

Unfortunately the same SS results, but better scenery.

CmdrTaco
11-30-16, 13:40
Decided to give this one a try due to the recent advertisements of $40 for 1 hr massage. Thought maybe they were getting desperate and I'd have some luck. Things looked promising when I arrived and had to wait for mama-san to unlock the door before I could enter. Long story short, the massage was terrible, scenery was terrible, and ending was terrible. I made it clear what I was looking for, and she kept repeating "massage only". After I dressed myself and got back into the lobby I needed to use the restroom. She kept trying to ask for a tip before she would show me the bathroom, but I just pretended not to understand her (she understood almost no english). After using the bathroom and coming back into the lobby, she had a translation app pulled up on her phone to make sure she could ask for a tip. I shook my head, said "massage only" and left. I will not be back.

Baylander
11-30-16, 16:15
Had some spare time in Appleton this morning and decided to get a massage. I was not expecting an ending based on previous experience and reports, hopefully just a good relaxing rub. Because I was in a large truck, I checked the place on lynndale across from Copps first. Closed and no answer on the phone. Then found King, just down the street with a big lot behind the building which made it convenient. I was the first customer of the day and was greeted by a 40 something gal who was not bad looking but could barely say the word massage and had no idea what the word bathroom meant. In any case, I get in the room strip down and she comes in and proceeds to give me a not bad rubdown. Not exactly a work the kinks out massage, but still not bad. It was about 20 minutes or so in when the outside bell rang and she went out to check as she was obviously the only one there. If the fellow monger who came in reads this, I have a word (or a few) of advice. First of all, pipe down. Speaking louder is not going to help her understand you. In spite of her poor english even I, behind a closed door, could understand she was telling you to come back in 30 minutes or so. Insisting that he would wait, she must have shown him to a room. The next thing I hear as she is continuing my massage after about 5 minutes is "Hello? Hello? WHAT is taking so long? HELLO!" For crying out loud, if you are so desperate to get your rocks off (maybe) perhaps you should jerk off in your truck while you wait. She left the room again and explained in Chinese / English mush that it would be another 20 minutes. You must have understood, because I heard you say "OK, I will wait".

She came back in and started again saying "shorry shorry. " Not a problem I told her although I doubt she understood. She had me flip and I am not sure if it was the fact that I was friendly and my fellow monger was being an ass. Continuing to say "Hello?" after only 5 minutes had again passed, but out came some ok tits and an ok finish that I didn't expect at all along with some nice kissing / nibbling as she did her thing.

In any case, a word to the wise. You aren't the only one looking for a massage. These gals may be in the business, but they do deserve a bit of consideration, patience and understanding. If you can act like a normal guy and be polite and patient, you might get more than you expect. I did and if I were a betting man I would guess he did not.

PantyLover66
12-02-16, 14:32
In any case, a word to the wise. You aren't the only one looking for a massage. These gals may be in the business, but they do deserve a bit of consideration, patience and understanding. If you can act like a normal guy and be polite and patient, you might get more than you expect. I did and if I were a betting man I would guess he did not.This is why I try to visit an AMP with more than one girl on staff. The main reason is so that there is someone sitting at the desk covering the door. This way, the masseuse can work uninterrupted. I realize that it's not always possible to staff a receptionist, but if there is only going to be one girl, she should lock the door so no other monger can come in and interrupt the massage or at least, put a sign on the counter saying something like, "Massage in progress. Please wait" or something like that.

I'm like you, Baylander. I'm patient and considerate. One time I went to an AMP that only had one girl working. She came out and while her English left a lot to be desired, I understood enough for her to tell me "Come back one hour". I nodded yes and left. I came back an hour later and had a great massage and left happy. I'm not going to mention the AMP or the girl because this was a couple years ago and the AMP in question is no longer there. My point is - good things come to those who wait. ;)

RedFive920
12-04-16, 09:14
I stopped in again recently, hopeful that this time something more would happen. "Anna," the lady at the front desk, immediately took me into a room. She was maybe late 40's or early 50's. I pulled the drape up high enough that my ass was hanging out a little.

She came back about 5 minutes later. I had been hoping for the younger girl that walked past as I was lead to the room, but I'm not picky.

I made sure to grunt and moan a little louder this time, but overall, the massage was not that great. I lifted my hips pretty damn high when she moved under, so she repeated that a bit more than normal.

On the flip, she was working my stiff neck a lot, which unfortunately relaxed me quite a bit. I think my old age was showing. I tried roaming a bit, but she moved away when I went up top and she seemed to be wearing 3 pairs of leggings when I went low.

At the 10 minute warning, she poured some oil for SS, but the little guy wasn't ready. Still, I gave it a try. Once I got going, I repeatedly put my hand over hers, but got nothing but a few strokes.

Happy, but still looking for a more magical time.

RedFive920
12-05-16, 02:03
Has anyone ever gotten a wax there? I'm a fairly hairy guy and I've been toying with the idea of getting the boys smoothed out. They've advertised male and female waxing.

I'm thinking of a wax and massage sometime.

Any input on waxing (in general) would be appreciated as well.

CmdrTaco
12-06-16, 10:00
Has anyone ever gotten a wax there? I'm a fairly hairy guy and I've been toying with the idea of getting the boys smoothed out. They've advertised male and female waxing.

I'm thinking of a wax and massage sometime.

Any input on waxing (in general) would be appreciated as well.Yes, I've gotten waxed at Elegant Spa. She did a good job. She mentioned that she used to work at Spa BenMarNicos in Appleton. She's also been to cosmetology school. She's very professional. Don't plan on any "extras", but she knows how to wax. Used 2 different types of wax on me depending on where she was waxing. Was $85 + tip and took about 45 minutes. I've shaved before, but my balls have never been smoother than after being waxed.

Icekane
12-17-16, 03:24
Swung by badger to try it out but someone else beat me to it & only one girl working. Moved on to lotus and was happy with the service I received.

LonelyGuy1
12-17-16, 14:03
I visited King the other day because I'd gotten good service there before when Nana worked there. I got an old lady, probably around 60. Didn't speak much english at all. I was not offered a table shower. She started the massage undraped and I started out with lots of OTC roaming and no areas off limits. A few minutes in another person came in. I didn't dare get up, so I didn't see them, but it sounded like uncle LEO visited. She didn't speak any english so he eventually left. She came back and went right to work. Not a lot of teasing pre-flip, but lots of OTC and UTC roaming. On the flip she teased a little and then got to work. Boobies came out and I got some FIV play. The massage was laughable. Lots of cupped hands smacking, lots of pulling on my arms and legs. Quite odd actually.

RumDoctor99
12-27-16, 12:10
Stopped by. Had to wait 10 minutes which I usually never do. Two ladies working. One in her 40-50's I have seen some where before. She got me into a room where I waited. A much younger girl came in. Probably early 20's. Did not speak a lick of English. Used her phone to interpret which was a little strange but it worked. Decent massage but did that thing where they get on top and use their knees on your back. Not all that comfortable for me. She had a very pretty face and was very "hands on" b ut not too much else. I was blocked by the Spanx she was wearing. May go back but I doubt she will be there that long.

Titan99
01-01-17, 17:26
So I stopped into Dandy spa. 2 gals were working, both late 20's probably maybe early 30's, decent looking. Pretty darn good massage, and I left with a smile. Seniors can PM me for further details.

Icekane
01-07-17, 02:49
Went to check out Dandy but they were busy so checked out Orient instead. Really cute girl, probably in her 20's with nice tits. Massage wasn't great, she tried but didn't seem to have a lot of skill. Ultimately, I was happy with the experience though. Seniors can PM for further details.

Bob2161
01-07-17, 08:02
Dandy AMP opened up a few minutes from my house and have been wanting to stop. Has any one been there yet? Good massage? Good experience? Might try to stop next week. I stopped the other day and they were busy. The lady that came out looked alright, late 20's maybe. Kind of a weird place. Kind of reminded me of a place that you would find down an ally way.

MidMichGeezer
01-07-17, 14:29
Dandy AMP opened up a few minutes from my house and have been wanting to stop. Has any one been there yet? Good massage? Good experience? Might try to stop next week. I stopped the other day and they were busy. The lady that came out looked alright, late 20's maybe. Kind of a weird place. Kind of reminded me of a place that you would find down an ally way.You've got the time to post twice but you don't have time to look back two posts.

Bob2161
01-07-17, 15:04
You've got the time to post twice but you don't have time to look back two posts."My phone died and didn't think it posted. I pmd titan to see what the details were with no response, I get that just a regular member so far. I had a lady a few years ago pinch a nerve in my back and could barley move my arm for about 6 months. Really don't want that to happen again. ".

Sir Pringle
01-08-17, 00:40
Dandy AMP opened up a few minutes from my house and have been wanting to stop. Has any one been there yet? Good massage? Good experience? Might try to stop next week. I stopped the other day and they were busy. The lady that came out looked alright, late 20's maybe. Kind of a weird place. Kind of reminded me of a place that you would find down an ally way.The massage was fine, and the woman looked nice enough. Didn't catch her name but she looked to be in her late twenties. Every time she got up to answer the door she left the door to the room open so I had to get up to shut it and save those that she might be leading to another room from the horror of my hairy ass. Regarding the HE I ended up having to do self service. Still, she offered me some oil, teased the balls a bit, brought my other hand to her ass, and all that.

TL; DR.

Adequate massage followed by light teasing during self service HE.

VeineDShaft
01-08-17, 10:17
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text that was potentially inciting a Flame War. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!

BikerDude549
01-22-17, 11:34
I saw her ad on backpage in massage section. Went for a visit. She is working from her hotel room in neenah. Kind of a crappy motel, but she does a great job. Ad says packages start at 6. Seniors message for more details.

Do Me 2
01-24-17, 14:10
Anyone check out new one on Witzel. Used to be JJ's.

CmdrTaco
01-24-17, 15:28
Anyone check out new one on Witzel. Used to be JJ's.I stopped in Saturday afternoon around 4 pm. I hadn't been there in several months, and thought that it might be under new ownership with better options. The girl that met me in the lobby was one I hadn't seen before. Late 30's with rape-proof tights and a short skirt. Told me her name was Neesa. Paid $60 for a 1 hr massage. I hid the draping towel as I got undressed. She noticed when she came back in, and left the room to get another towel. Overall the massage was good. Lots of teasing towards the end, but still SS. She encouraged me and licked my nipple, but I was on my own. Maybe things would be better as she becomes familiar with me. Gave a $40 tip as a gesture of good faith.

Do Me 2
01-24-17, 23:41
I stopped in Saturday afternoon around 4 pm. I hadn't been there in several months, and thought that it might be under new ownership with better options. The girl that met me in the lobby was one I hadn't seen before. Late 30's with rape-proof tights and a short skirt. Told me her name was Neesa. Paid $60 for a 1 hr massage. I hid the draping towel as I got undressed. She noticed when she came back in, and left the room to get another towel. Overall the massage was good. Lots of teasing towards the end, but still SS. She encouraged me and licked my nipple, but I was on my own. Maybe things would be better as she becomes familiar with me. Gave a $40 tip as a gesture of good faith.Probably cautious with the new owners, New girls don't want to get hauled away after just starting. I'm going to visit this weekend and give it a try. Anybody else have a review on this place. Good luck.

Sir Pringle
01-25-17, 06:40
Figured I should probably actually report some if this stuff should I actually want to become a senior member. So any, I checked this place out when I was the newest to the whole AMP thing. Back in November I went to Thai Massage and got a couple of massages from a girl who looked to be about 22-27, give or take a year or two. The first massage I went in for was more to test the waters than anything else, so I got a 30 minutes massage for $40 and didn't ask for any extras. I was pretty sore from the weekend before so it was probably not as good as I remember, but I digress. The second time I went was the day after -still sore- and this time I got an hour long massage. That one I remember being significantly better -same girl BTW-, and this this I did drum up the courage to signal that I wanted a HE. She looked confused for a moment, shook her head, and guided my hand towards my dick while offering some oil and for me to feel her ass OTC. Being new I figured I fucked up, but I went with it anyway. I haven't been back since then but am considering it. Does anyone have any insight on this place for me?

KeenEye555
01-25-17, 13:16
Is Orient Spa the same thing as Art of Healing? The ads have the same address and I've never been there before so I'm not sure if theres two different places with the same entrance or what.

GMan25
01-25-17, 14:10
I stopped in Saturday afternoon around 4 pm. I hadn't been there in several months, and thought that it might be under new ownership with better options. The girl that met me in the lobby was one I hadn't seen before. Late 30's with rape-proof tights and a short skirt. Told me her name was Neesa. Paid $60 for a 1 hr massage. I hid the draping towel as I got undressed. She noticed when she came back in, and left the room to get another towel. Overall the massage was good. Lots of teasing towards the end, but still SS. She encouraged me and licked my nipple, but I was on my own. Maybe things would be better as she becomes familiar with me. Gave a $40 tip as a gesture of good faith.The cost of HE may have gone up, that is, if it were to ever exist at JJ's. Why give a HE when you receive $40 for pushing SS?

CmdrTaco
01-25-17, 16:48
Figured I should probably actually report some if this stuff should I actually want to become a senior member. So any, I checked this place out when I was the newest to the whole AMP thing. Back in November I went to Thai Massage and got a couple of massages from a girl who looked to be about 22-27, give or take a year or two. The first massage I went in for was more to test the waters than anything else, so I got a 30 minutes massage for $40 and didn't ask for any extras. I was pretty sore from the weekend before so it was probably not as good as I remember, but I digress. The second time I went was the day after -still sore- and this time I got an hour long massage. That one I remember being significantly better -same girl BTW-, and this this I did drum up the courage to signal that I wanted a HE. She looked confused for a moment, shook her head, and guided my hand towards my dick while offering some oil and for me to feel her ass OTC. Being new I figured I fucked up, but I went with it anyway. I haven't been back since then but am considering it. Does anyone have any insight on this place for me?What you experienced seems to be standard procedure for pretty much all the AMPs in the Fox Valley. Haven't found one that will consistently offer anything other than SS.

Sir Pringle
01-26-17, 10:05
I was thinking about maybe going to Lotus on Saturday since it's Chinese New Year (and year of the cock, no less), but I don't know if this would be a good idea or not. Anyone have any insight or advice they'd be willing to share?

Do Me 2
01-26-17, 21:12
I was thinking about maybe going to Lotus on Saturday since it's Chinese New Year (and year of the cock, no less), but I don't know if this would be a good idea or not. Anyone have any insight or advice they'd be willing to share?I was thinking the same thing about Saturday night. But it is thier New Years eve and I know they love to cook in the back rooms at these parlors, also drink wine. Could be good or bad depending on timing that day. May not want to be bothered.

LonelyGuy1
01-27-17, 00:59
I was thinking about maybe going to Lotus on Saturday since it's Chinese New Year (and year of the cock, no less), but I don't know if this would be a good idea or not. Anyone have any insight or advice they'd be willing to share?If Linda still works there maybe she will make her Moo Shu Pork and let you sample some. It is fantastic. I used to be a weekly regular there until the newer girls started asking for tips on the flip and not delivering the goods.

LDH46
02-01-17, 17:15
Has anyone tried the Korean massage girl that advertises on BP? Ad says 60 for hr massage but talking to her on phone seems like there is more on the menu for the "right tip". Looking for any info before TOFT.

LonelyGuy1
02-03-17, 17:22
I tried to set up an appointment with the korean lady. She was all booked up today.

I went to my usual place instead, Gold Coast on Spencer. I've had extremely good luck at this place, including BBFSCIP on numerous occasions.

Today, none of the regular girls were there and I got a new one. She is younger, a tiny bit chubby, wears black rimmed glasses, but otherwise cute.

The massage was good, and I thought things were going to go well because she let my touch everywhere down below through her thin stretch pants right away. Before the flip she teased the boys a lot.

After the flip. Nothing and I mean nothing. NO help at all. Didn't even really offer SS. I tried what I could, but nothing. Kept saying sorry, and talking about boss says no extras, and about its for her husband.

If you see this one, turn around and walk out.

LonelyGuy1
02-06-17, 02:35
I wandered around a little today.

First stop Sun Spa on Lynndale. I recognized the girl right away, and she recognized me too. She works at the place by China Moon on college and at Gold Coast. Tiny, young and cute. I've gotten service from her numerous times hoping to crack the code. Adequate massage and begrudging SS assistance only so far. Very little touching allowed, but she is hot. She was busy, said come back later.

Orient Spa on Spencer. Walked in and a plain looking 30 something lady came out and said she was busy in very broken english.

Dandy Spa. Finally got a massage. Got a very fancy dressed older lady. Not very good looking. Body was so-so. Her name was Coco. Massage was okay. She reluctantly allowed a little OTC roaming downstairs. After the flip it took a little work but she eventually helped out. Jackhammer at first until I got her to slow down and then things went well. I probably will not repeat, unless I hear of better talent and an expanded menu.

Sir Pringle
02-07-17, 09:37
If Linda still works there maybe she will make her Moo Shu Pork and let you sample some. It is fantastic. I used to be a weekly regular there until the newer girls started asking for tips on the flip and not delivering the goods.I decided to try for before Chinese New Year. Ended up accidentally going on it anyway because I'm a dumbass that can't read a calendar. Still, wasn't bad at all. The girl I've been getting my massages from, name's Jenny, did a pretty good job. Hopefully next time I can actually remember to wank within five days of going there, though. I'd forgotten about that until it was too late. Oh well. I'm sure I'll most likely return sometime this month.

Sir Pringle
02-07-17, 10:00
I visited Dandy in December or early January, I believe. I remember it being especially cold out though, because stepping inside the parlor was a blessing in itself. Anyway, I was led into the first room past the door, and I was definitely put off by the absence of a ceiling above me. The room looked as if it could be torn down in two minutes if the situation were to arise. As a result, I felt more exposed than I did at either of the other places I've been, as you could hear just about all that was going on around you.

The masseuse was youthful for sure, though this was more in energy than physical appearance. Could have been anywhere from 25-36. Her straightforward massage skills were nothing to write home about. Pretty average. Not a whole lot of teasing, either.

Another thing I really didn't appreciate was the fact that she'd leave the door to the room I was in open whenever she needed to leave the room for something, and this happened about six times or so.

Finally, at the turnover, she was quick to offer me oil for SS. She also pulled my hand over her ass for an OTC accompaniment, and I do remember her handling my balls a bit, but no shaft work whatsoever.

Overall, I wasn't a fan of the experience. It's possible, even likely that she was screening me since I hadn't been there before, but I just don't really think it's worth trying again. I know there are people around here who have had satisfactory experiences though, so it might've just been my inexperience.

LonelyGuy1
02-13-17, 01:27
I went to the new place on Wisconsin Ave. Healing Hands.

I was greeted by a cute younger girl and escorted to a back room. Another lady was inside. She said her name was Meesah. Decent looking, 40's, good body. Short jean shorts with panties under only.

Massage was pretty good with LOTS of teasing. I made sure she knew what I wanted right away though. After the flip things progressed very well. I got my hand in her pants and then said I wanted them off. I offered $100 for FS. After she got them off and started to climb up on the table she didn't have FS in mind. Eventually she sat on my chest and went to work on Mr. Happy. She was leaving a snail trail, so I did a little fingering and then some DATY. I didn't last too long after that. Good cleanup and nice foot massage after and more teasing to give me a good chub before I got dressed.

I only tipped $60 and she was disappointed. I said more next time as I showed her what I still had left in my wallet and she agreed. I think there is a full menu at this place after another visit or two.

Alex Jones 69
02-18-17, 00:18
I visited Helping Hands and was greeted by a woman in her 40's. I asked the woman if there were any other women available. She didn't understand because she left the room and came back in about 2 minutes later.

She started the massage and I eventually started grabbing at her butt. She then flipped me over and started sucking my nipples while caressing my balls and butthole. I finished pretty quickly, and when I busted my load she got real excited and grabbed my unit by both hands and tugged with all her might. She got a big tip for enthusiasm.

Later in the day I visited a gem that I will not disclose the name of here because I want to keep this place all to myself! The woman who greeted me was very attractive. I was smitten. She started the massage and I immediately started playing with her underneath. She flipped me over and went to town on my balls and my shank. I wanted to last a while so I could play with her, but she obviously wanted to speed things up, so she grabbed some oil and went to town. I then went back to this place about an hour later and she brought in another girl and they did a deep tissue massage which I loved, but no playtime. I will definitely be back here.

Lastly, I went to Thai Massage and was greeted by a chubby 30 something woman wearing shorts. It was $40 for an hour so I took my time with this one. I let her rub on me for a bit before massaging her under carriage. She said "you're a very good massager too!" She then flipped me over and went to town on my butthole. It was crazy. She was fingering my butt and getting really into it. She then grabbed shank and started stroking the tip, moaning and looking at it saying "sooo beautiful". She did this crazy thing with my balls right before I blew my load so I ended up blowing a huge one all over her, and that was the last one of the day!

Overall, the second, undisclosed place had by far the most attractive woman. Where the other two places lacked in looks, they made up for in enthusiasm. I can't wait to try some more.

FlintStone69
02-19-17, 22:36
The only place I have found in Appleton with young attractive girls that look similar to the pictures in their ad is Sun Spa on Lynndale. They wear nice loose little dresses that are easy to reach under but then have tight thick shorts and tight padded bras that are hard to reach through.

LonelyGuy1
02-22-17, 23:47
Healing Hands again tonight. Meesah gave a nice massage. Everything but FS is on the menu, if a bit pricey.

RedTruckPete
02-25-17, 22:19
Has anyone have a report on the Asian Queen?

RedTruckPete
03-02-17, 16:38
TOFT went to Asian Queen today, good massage, opens at 10 and no one there. Called and still at home, could be there in half hour. Extra $ if she does it in bra and panties and extra 50 if you want to touch.

LonelyGuy1
03-04-17, 03:10
Visited Orient / Art of Healing this afternoon.

Cici was the lady's name, or at least I think so. Her english is almost non-existent. She is 40 ish, pretty and very tiny.

The massage was quite good actually. Lots of OTC roaming and plenty of teasing too.

After the flip she went right to work on junior. She doesn't have much for boobs so I didn't try up top. She has a nice little butt and was responding well, so I unbuttoned her pants and got her panties around her knees.

I wasn't able to seal the deal though. FIV and HJ only so far. It was my first visit so maybe next time. I made sure to let her know my intentions through the translator on her phone. I hope she understood and was serious when she nodded affirmative.

RJohn1969
03-14-17, 02:53
TOFT went to Asian Queen today, good massage, opens at 10 and no one there. Called and still at home, could be there in half hour. Extra $ if she does it in bra and panties and extra 50 if you want to touch.She used to work at the location just west of the Pick and Save on Wisconsin, on Frontage. Really good massage, and sweet person from who I've gotten to know, but nothing more for me. Her new location is bigger / better parking / warmer LOL. She may be allowing for CC instead of cash next week.

Sir Pringle
03-18-17, 09:23
So I saw on back page that ShhMassage put out an ad a couple days ago saying $40 for an hour. Anybody able to give me some insight as to whether or not anything extra is on the table?

Sir Pringle
03-18-17, 09:27
Sorry, forgot to put the link. Here it is.

Http: appleto and. B ackpage. Com / TherapeuticMassage / suite-e-low-price-best-massage-314-w-wisconsin-ave-suite-e-appleton /13671061.

LonelyGuy1
03-19-17, 09:57
So I saw on back page that ShhMassage put out an ad a couple days ago saying $40 for an hour. Anybody able to give me some insight as to whether or not anything extra is on the table?Worst place ever. Awful massage no extras at all.

GMan25
03-23-17, 18:38
Worst place ever. Awful massage no extras at all.More Like SHHHH (it) Massage.

MilkManForYou
03-25-17, 01:14
Any recommendations, first time heading to one, sounds like the orient art of healing, what about the day spa on Eisenhower in Appleton?

GMan25
03-26-17, 15:06
Any recommendations, first time heading to one, sounds like the orient art of healing, what about the day spa on Eisenhower in Appleton?It seems you have already chosen a couple to inquire about. I suggest you go and report back. We appreciate you joining the forum, but you aren't going to get any info or advice if you immediately start digging for advice and information without first providing some actual participation and contribution as a member.

MilkManForYou
03-26-17, 21:09
I went to Day / Spa on Eisenhower, Meesah (nice body) greeted me and went for a hour massage, massage was good lots of teasing and ass play, she allowed hands on, but when flipped over it was SS.

GMan25
03-27-17, 09:13
I went to Day / Spa on Eisenhower, Meesah (nice body) greeted me and went for a hour massage, massage was good lots of teasing and ass play, she allowed hands on, but when flipped over it was SS.Thank you for joining and sharing feedback.

LonelyGuy1
03-28-17, 23:09
I went to Day / Spa on Eisenhower, Meesah (nice body) greeted me and went for a hour massage, massage was good lots of teasing and ass play, she allowed hands on, but when flipped over it was SS.I wonder if this is the same Meesah that was at Healing Hands not too long ago? Very nice body, does BBBJ and DATY, but no FS.

Sir Pringle
04-02-17, 12:33
This actually happened back in the beginning of March. Went there in search of something different from Lotus' HJ and OTC roaming. Got a very nice massage from the woman there, wasn't Meesah, though. She hurried me into the room before I could ask. Still, that massage was well done and she did well with the areas I requested she focus. At the flip it was relatively easy to convince her to start the HE. Did some nice teasing before going in and straight up jacking me (which was slightly disappointing because the teasing actually had personality). She allowed UTC though, which was nice considering I could never get that far with Jenny at Lotus. This woman had a nice firm ass, wouldn't let me get any further, but next time I'll just have to bring more money. Somehow walked in with only seventy, which I feel bad about. It was better than Lotus in all the important ways.

Kdo3798
04-03-17, 22:37
So I stopped into Dandy for the second time this year. First time was great. Got the same girl and she remembered me which was a plus. Good massage lots of teasing allowed otc and a little utc to a point. On the flip it was the quick jack hammer. I did try to sneak a finger under the undies but was denied LOL she just laughed. Still searching for a FS AMP in the area. PM me if there is one.

Thanks.

GMan25
04-04-17, 13:24
This actually happened back in the beginning of March. Went there in search of something different from Lotus' HJ and OTC roaming. Got a very nice massage from the woman there, wasn't Meesah, though. She hurried me into the room before I could ask. Still, that massage was well done and she did well with the areas I requested she focus. At the flip it was relatively easy to convince her to start the HE. Did some nice teasing before going in and straight up jacking me (which was slightly disappointing because the teasing actually had personality). She allowed UTC though, which was nice considering I could never get that far with Jenny at Lotus. This woman had a nice firm ass, wouldn't let me get any further, but next time I'll just have to bring more money. Somehow walked in with only seventy, which I feel bad about. It was better than Lotus in all the important ways.I had a similar spence there. Recommended.

JoeKing82
04-04-17, 14:50
So I saw on back page that ShhMassage put out an ad a couple days ago saying $40 for an hour. Anybody able to give me some insight as to whether or not anything extra is on the table?Worst place ever. I went there and requested an he. It was only 45 min when she asked if I wanted more time. I thought this was the key to getting extras. I had already flipped and started to do some feeling. She then let me SS with no UTC. Then she demanded 20 for extra time and 20 for tip. I said no. Massage was no good and walked out.

Kdo3798
04-04-17, 21:47
What's the scene been like over at Red Rose? Been thinking about trying that place out but seems to have gone quiet in here about that place. PM me if anyone has details about it.

GMan25
04-05-17, 00:24
What's the scene been like over at Red Rose? Been thinking about trying that place out but seems to have gone quiet in here about that place. PM me if anyone has details about it.Perhaps you can go and report back.

GoneLook
04-08-17, 07:51
New to this and this board, been to Js in kaukauna my only experience but seems about average for most places that I have read about on here. I wish I could remember names but the first time I went the massage itself was outstanding. My question is, aside from extras that may or may not be available where can I get a consistent good Asian style massage in the Appleton Oshkosh area? Also looking for pretty clean. I've read about places not cleaning the sheets and stuff between customers. That's gross, thanks for your.

Input.

Sir Pringle
04-09-17, 13:10
New to this and this board, been to Js in kaukauna my only experience but seems about average for most places that I have read about on here. I wish I could remember names but the first time I went the massage itself was outstanding. My question is, aside from extras that may or may not be available where can I get a consistent good Asian style massage in the Appleton Oshkosh area? Also looking for pretty clean. I've read about places not cleaning the sheets and stuff between customers. That's gross, thanks for your.

Input.As much as I put it down in my review of Healing Hands, Lotus Was probably the cleanest place I've been to so far.

OneTimeOnce
04-10-17, 07:31
Ok been to acouple places in the fox Valley area and haven't really had real FS here only HJ, CBJ and alot of ss!! Any information on a really good FS pervider would be great? Thanks in advance!!

GMan25
04-11-17, 18:17
Ok been to acouple places in the fox Valley area and haven't really had real FS here only HJ, CBJ and alot of ss!! Any information on a really good FS pervider would be great? Thanks in advance!!Not in the Fax Valley.

GoneLook
04-19-17, 08:19
As much as I put it down in my review of Healing Hands, Lotus Was probably the cleanest place I've been to so far.Tried out lotus, horrible massage, almost no teasing. Not worth my time or money. Oh and on the SS she may as well been standing in the doorway watching that's how involved that was. Couldn't tell if was clean at all because it was so dark. At least give me a light to get dressed with.

BigEmz00
04-20-17, 18:00
Tried out lotus, horrible massage, almost no teasing. Not worth my time or money. Oh and on the SS she may as well been standing in the doorway watching that's how involved that was. Couldn't tell if was clean at all because it was so dark. At least give me a light to get dressed with.What was your providers name?

GoneLook
05-02-17, 07:01
What was your providers name?Yeah, never got it and want interested in going back. Sorry.

Sir Pringle
05-07-17, 11:36
Went to Healing Hands again, this time was much better. Got an hour long massage this time. I paid with a hundred dollar bill and said I didn't need the change, which turned out to be a wise decision. I asked if the girl (same as last time) if she would go for two pops, one before the start of the massage and one after, and she surprisingly said yes. The massage was very good once again, though she was slow to put on the oil this time, making the rub a bit uncomfortable when she got to my lower back. About 45 minutes in, she started teasing me a bunch and I lifted my ass on a hunch. She actually reached under and gave me a squeeze, offering to take care of me right there. I tried to get her out of her dress for some breast play, but she wouldn't let me have it on the excuse that a customer could walk in (she was the only one there). Still, she agreed to let me hands inside the dress and have a feel. When I went lower, she stopped me again, this time claiming it was her time of the month. She was about to live me up when I said I'd pay extra for a BBBJ, but she again shut me down, this time on fear of STI. That was probably the thinnest excuse since I had just shaved that morning and it was pretty clear that I was clean, but I didn't care much at the time.

In the end, she ended up cutting it ten minutes short after she finished me off a second time. I don't recall whether she had to answer the phone or the door, but she promised ten extra minutes on the next massage, and I didn't end up having to pay any more for the second pop. Overall, a very good experience.

Sir Pringle
05-07-17, 11:39
According to the masseuse at Healing Hands, Mee-sah is going to be in Chicago until sometime in either June or July. Anybody able to verify this?

StevinYoas
05-09-17, 00:05
So, had a dream recently of healing hands. Was in town on business, read some of the posts and felt this was a must dream. Anyway, pros and cons. Pros. Very fexible with time. I dreamt I went after 10 closing time, and masseuse in dream was very accomodating, waited for me was there after hours. Pretty decent massage. Hard pressure and enjoyed it. Cons. Very little teasing. HE mechanical. No touching goodies. In dream, tried to touch breasts under clothes and she would pull away each time. I would only repeat if in strong need for a wet dream and no other options available. Like I said in title. Meh! Nothing to brag about. Just the old standard rub and tug, with nice rub. Better than no HE, but nothing to run to either. Forgot to mention looks. Masseuse not at all ugly, but not a beauty queen either. Decent looking woman, maybe 5 or 6 (out of 10), very likely over 50. No younger than late 40's. Average body type.

BigEmz00
05-13-17, 21:34
Any new info on providers? Looks as if most have new providers. PM for details.

BigEmz00
05-15-17, 23:00
Had a dream that I went to King and was greeted by Katie. She was not the best looking but I've dreamed of worse. I think she said she was 35. Teeth were not in the best shape and she kind of has a creepy glare (could be the lighting). Anyways, I dreamed I had a great time and by the looks I am first to receive this service in the area! Seniors PM me for the details.

Kdo3798
05-28-17, 09:37
Checked out Healing Hands just to find out that the same chick at Dandy works at Healinh Hands. Her name is Anna. Was hoping for some new blood but I settled as she knew me.

Sir Pringle
06-01-17, 10:40
Went there earlier on Sunday to check the place out. The woman there looked to be in her early thirties. Definitely knew what she was doing as far as the massage goes. I'd rank it as one of the best I've gotten from any of these places. Tried to get her to give me a HE but she insisted on SS. She allowed some OTC roaming on her ass and tits but that was it. She tried to get me to pay forty for the tip but I wasn't going to pay for a service I didn't receive. Gave her thirty because the massage itself was very good, and I went on my merry way.

PRichards055
06-09-17, 20:16
I am headed up to Appleton next week from Madison and would appreciate some recent intel. Anyone got a good massage recommendation? Thanks for the help!

LonelyGuy1
06-10-17, 23:29
I've been very lucky lately. I found BBFSCIP and BBBJCIM options.

PRichards055
06-11-17, 13:43
I've been very lucky lately. I found BBFSCIP and BBBJCIM options.Care to share more details of where and when?

RedTruckPete
06-11-17, 15:00
Care to share more details of where and when?How much did this set you back and you will probably keep the location your own secret. We're just want them to make a decent income.

Catmandoo
06-21-17, 16:15
I apologize I'd this is old news.

I just stumbled across this, Deb for Stevens Point, then Wausau, now has moved again. She's back to an hour from me, instead of 1. 5 hours. I'm going to make a trip to see her, sometime soon. I always thought her service was outstanding, an awesome massage, top notch, and a nice finish to boot.

http://appleton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/caucasian-therapist-715-347-3133/20781708

Senor Bear
06-21-17, 23:10

I just stumbled across this, Deb for Stevens Point, then Wausau, now has moved again. She's back to an hour from me, instead of 1. 5 hours. I'm going to make a trip to see her, sometime soon. I always thought her service was outstanding, an awesome massage, top notch, and a nice finish to boot.

http://appleton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/caucasian-therapist-715-347-3133/20781708Haven't seen Deb at her new location but the word is that she is strictly legit now. If you decide to see her, let us know how it went. She gives a great massage but the extras made the long trip to Wausau worthwhile.

West16
06-22-17, 09:25

http://appleton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/caucasian-therapist-715-347-3133/20781708She has a rural place, farmhouse type. Nice massage, she offers to finish you for an extra. 3.

Wj0272
06-22-17, 11:33

http://appleton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/caucasian-therapist-715-347-3133/20781708She still does what she does. She is very selective of who she does massage ++ with. If you've seen her before, I'm sure nothing has changed.

Member #5549
06-22-17, 23:02
She still does what she does. She is very selective of who she does massage ++ with. If you've seen her before, I'm sure nothing has changed.Used to see deb until she cut off the mutual massage. For $, I can't see the trip when I can't fully enjoy her. Um. Pair of. Company's.

RumDoctor99
06-23-17, 16:21
Used to see deb until she cut off the mutual massage. For $, I can't see the trip when I can't fully enjoy her. Um. Pair of. Company's.She has a sign that states "no mutual touching". Ben there for over a year. Good massage with HJ. I just would not go back. She has been around so long that it is very mechanical. Always tried to go legit but the money must not b as good.

Fanofhg22
06-26-17, 08:51
You never forget your first and for me that was Deb. She was even the one who told me about this website. Back in the day is was $37 for a nice hour long teasing massage and just a $20 tip for HJ or BJ.

She has a sign that states "no mutual touching". Ben there for over a year. Good massage with HJ. I just would not go back. She has been around so long that it is very mechanical. Always tried to go legit but the money must not b as good.

Titan99
06-27-17, 18:04
You never forget your first and for me that was Deb. She was even the one who told me about this website. Back in the day is was $37 for a nice hour long teasing massage and just a $20 tip for HJ or BJ.I only saw her once about maybe 4 or 5 months ago. Was out at this old house in the country as suggests in her ads. She is a nice lady, laid back environment, and service was worth it. Definitely worth a single visit if not more for anyone who is on the fence about her. Hard to find someone like that, that is consistent throughout everyones reports. Not the skinny gal we all like, but she makes up for it with her attitude and the overall experience.

Titan99
06-27-17, 18:05
And yes the photos are a little bit deceiving in her ad, but like I said, still worth a shot.

RedTruckPete
06-27-17, 21:15
She is looking for someone to be in her life, does anyone feels lucky?

RedFive920
07-03-17, 21:20
http://appleton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/attention/21559843

RumDoctor99
07-05-17, 11:14
http://appleton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/attention/21559843Just a crushing blow!! Not really. We move on.

MediumWilly
07-17-17, 21:53
Well I haven't posted in awhile so here we go. Had luck at healing hands, didn't even need to ask, HJ and boobs. Probider was late 30's. Not terrible looking for around here I guess. Literally no english at all. Also had luck at the one over by festival I think it is? Tbh I didn't pay much attention to the name of it, though the place is up for sale by the mall. Pretty good english, name was April, late 20's early 30's. HJ there too, she didn't need to much convincing. Joy dpa SS by some old chick. Have not checked out gold coast in awhile.

LonelyGuy1
07-18-17, 01:33
2 visits tonight.

Queen Bee. Stay away. What a self absorbed *****. HUGE rack, she talks about her DDs but no extras are available at all. Massage wasn't very good either. Overall she is thick and not good looking.

Healing Hands. Decent time, was shorted 20 minutes, but left happy. Lots of UTC roaming and a HJ finish.

RedFive920
07-20-17, 23:17
I recently dreamed of another trip to Witzel in OshVegas. I really needed my tight muscles worked out. A very short lady who barely spoke any English gave me a fairly decent hard massage. Light teasing at first, just a little brushing of the boys. My exaggerated response seemed to worked. I was raising my hips far enough that I thought some tugging would happen. It did not.

After the flip, the decent massage continued. Very limited roaming was allowed. Mostly just her armor-covered ass. She threw some oil out and it was the standard SS from there. Unfortunately, the massage really did have me relaxed and it took a while. She tickled my nipple a bit and actually nuzzled my neck, but nothing more. I finished and she cleaned me up.

Then she had the nerve to argue with me about the tip. I've gone there a bunch of times, but I'm tired of SS. I probably won't be back. I'd try out the "newer" place on Sawyer, but I kind of assume it's more of the same.

RedTruckPete
07-25-17, 23:14
13 john's and 7 ladies arrested in Oshkosh in strings. Be very, very careful.

RedFive920
07-26-17, 15:44
13 john's and 7 ladies arrested in Oshkosh in strings. Be very, very careful.http://www.nbc26.com/news/twenty-arrested-in-undercover-prostitution-investigation

LonelyGuy1
07-27-17, 23:44
Two visits the other night.

Red Rose. Nothing happening here guys. Decent looking lady took me back. I tried to roam for 10 minutes and always got my hands swatted away. Finally I gave up and asked for my money back. She understood it was a waste of both of our time and gave me $40 back.

Healing Hands. Anna is her name. Seen her before and she remembered me. I wouldn't even call what she does a massage. It is 30 minutes of extremely good teasing. I got lots of OTC roaming with tons of pussy rubbing. On the flip she goes right to work. Technique is a bit harsh, stamina is good. I eventually got some UTC roaming and FIV. I doubt more is on the menu. I tried my best.

GMan25
07-29-17, 01:05
Two visits the other night.

Red Rose. Nothing happening here guys. Decent looking lady took me back. I tried to roam for 10 minutes and always got my hands swatted away. Finally I gave up and asked for my money back. She understood it was a waste of both of our time and gave me $40 back.

Healing Hands. Anna is her name. Seen her before and she remembered me. I wouldn't even call what she does a massage. It is 30 minutes of extremely good teasing. I got lots of OTC roaming with tons of pussy rubbing. On the flip she goes right to work. Technique is a bit harsh, stamina is good. I eventually got some UTC roaming and FIV. I doubt more is on the menu. I tried my best.Thanks for posting. I went there a while back and saw (Sorry if I butcher the name) Duodo. Decent massage, good tease, nice standard finish. Roaming allowed.

BigEmz00
07-29-17, 12:49
As the weather report seems to be in the red section, a massage seems to be best way to loosen up. Got Rub-Maps script PM and we can agree on giving you insight for your area parlors.

Sir Pringle
08-03-17, 04:34
Has anyone been to Healing Hands recently? I haven't been there in a few months and I just stopped in the other day to find a different masseuse than the last couple times. She's a middle-aged woman who goes by the name of Ana. Just want to get some insight as to whether or not I should make an appointment.

LonelyGuy1
08-03-17, 23:48
Has anyone been to Healing Hands recently? I haven't been there in a few months and I just stopped in the other day to find a different masseuse than the last couple times. She's a middle-aged woman who goes by the name of Ana. Just want to get some insight as to whether or not I should make an appointment.I've seen her a few times. Massage is mostly teasing. Go right for rubbing her downstairs and things will progress quickly. Best I've gotten was HJ with reluctant FIV. No BJ or FS here. She is a clock watcher and has shorted me on time. If you go later at night she will start complaining about being tired. She is a kisser though, if that is your thing.

Sir Pringle
08-04-17, 02:39
I've seen her a few times. Massage is mostly teasing. Go right for rubbing her downstairs and things will progress quickly. Best I've gotten was HJ with reluctant FIV. No BJ or FS here. She is a clock watcher and has shorted me on time. If you go later at night she will start complaining about being tired. She is a kisser though, if that is your thing.That's too bad about the BJ, but it's as expected. Kissing works for me if it works for her. Thanks for the advice.