PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LoveVegas
04-11-16, 19:58
I'm in town this week how is this place. Thinking of going this Thursday while I'm in princton. Thanks for the info.

Baja 910
11-20-16, 16:58
Looks like business will have me up to WV every so often. I noticed there are 3 clubs in Bluefield.

Platinum Cabaret.

Sweet Dreams.

And then Southern Xposure in Princenton.

Anybody have any experiences at these clubs?

If you are headed to NC. Charlotte / Greensboro I can send you in the right direction.

Thanks.

Baja.

Baja 910
01-24-17, 21:56
Any of these places in Bluefield, or Princeton worth stopping at?

Thanks Baja.

Looks like business will have me up to WV every so often. I noticed there are 3 clubs in Bluefield.

Platinum Cabaret.

Sweet Dreams.

And then Southern Xposure in Princenton.

Anybody have any experiences at these clubs?

If you are headed to NC. Charlotte / Greensboro I can send you in the right direction.

Thanks.

Baja.

Jackbb
07-07-19, 14:05
I came up through WVA a couple of weeks, ago. I was travelling with others, so I couldn't stop. Traveling from Charlotte to Parkersburg, I saw a couple bars advertising NUDE dancing. Any of these places worth stopping for?

Craiglyszt
09-28-19, 07:29
Well I decided to stop in here the other night.

Cover was $10, plus you get a light pat down when you enter, prefer to have gotten one from one of the ladies but I digress.

There were quite a few ladies there, for the most part all pretty good looking, various ages and races, and all nude.

You get a lot of pressure for a private dance, not bad 30/ song, 50/2 songs, also to book a "private" room which can run from 300-500. Don't know what you get in there but I'm not paying it.

Part of the reason I'm posting is there hasn't been a review in quite a while and also the young lady asked me to buy her a drink, when I get to the bar they want $30 for a shot, fuck I bought a private dance. I can get a whole bottle for 30.

Anyway it satisfied my need to see some naked young ladies.

Happy trolls.

NiceBlueEyes
09-28-19, 11:09
You get a lot of pressure for a private dance, not bad 30/ song, 50/2 songs, also to book a "private" room which can run from 300-500. Don't know what you get in there but I'm not paying it.
My understanding ia that the private rooms are for fucking. The reason they are so high is that the club takes half of the money, according to a woman I met up with recently at an incall.

So, from her perspective, a strip club gives more access to clients and no having to text all the time or post online, but also, they only keep half of the money. My guess is that you could get a number and set something up on the side for less if you liked your experience in the private room.

Anyone have experience doing that?

I am really against paying pimps or others who can exploit these women. Not that seeking.com is really all that different, but at least we know the website doesn't threaten physical violence on women if they break "rules. ".

WvfFun
09-30-19, 14:51
My understanding ia that the private rooms are for fucking. The reason they are so high is that the club takes half of the money, according to a woman I met up with recently at an incall.

So, from her perspective, a strip club gives more access to clients and no having to text all the time or post online, but also, they only keep half of the money. My guess is that you could get a number and set something up on the side for less if you liked your experience in the private room.

Anyone have experience doing that?

I am really against paying pimps or others who can exploit these women. Not that seeking.com is really all that different, but at least we know the website doesn't threaten physical violence on women if they break "rules. ".Some of those girls are on SA also. I know a couple that drive from Roanoke to dance for the night in Princeton or Beckley.

JamesGeorge
09-25-20, 22:47
I have been there 4 times over the past 5 years.

My experience, the club is too dark. Not enough light on the stage. Girls are generally 5-7 in the looks department. Each night on weekends, there is usually 1 or 2 in the 8 range.

VIP dances are too expensive. I have tried VIP twice and each time was disappointed for the cost. Could have been the girls. Also, did not like the bouncer coming in and checking every 5-10 minutes. She said she couldn't do much because of that.

Also, the backroom couch dances (not VIP) are no touch. You can get away with gently rubbing their legs when they are up against you, but the bouncer sits at the end of the room and watches you. They have mirrors that give you a better view, but it also helps the bouncer see everything. IF you rub legs or try to touch butt, he will come over and threaten to have you removed.

Overall opinion, good to see naked girls, but not worth paying the fees given the lack of contact. Still, better than what I remember from the clubs in Bluefield. I stopped going to those at least 4 years ago.

Play58
01-02-22, 14:01
Has anything changed at tis Club?

I understand it is under different management?

NiceBlueEyes
11-30-22, 05:09
Anyone know what the hot tub experience is like at Southern Exposure in Mount Hope? Is it private? What's allowed? Etc.

SsnakeInc
04-15-23, 20:01
Took the Charlotte route on the way to FLA this year. I left early from work on Friday. I had stopped here a few years ago and it wasn't all that great but I thought I would give it another go. It was dead maybe 8-10 girls at 10 pm on a Friday. Maybe 12-15 guys. Most of the girls weren't really attractive at all. 3-5's. The two that did look to have nice bods never got on stage and one of them left about 11:30. The other seemed to have something going with a really old dude and went up to the VIP rooms after a bit. I would throw a few bucks on stage but the dancers would never come over and give me a little show.

I chatted with a couple of them but the prices for dances are ridicously high. $35 a song no touching. Private rooms are 10 min for $150 no touching. The VIP rooms start at $400 for 15 min. Even the dancer drinks are $30. I have been to a couple of the places in WV and they all are priced that way with no touching Anyway one that talked to be for a minute told me this place has gone downhill since covid. She called it a dive. She said back in the day the place would be popping and it was a club.

Probably won't put that as a stop on the way down again.

BroDiddly
12-29-23, 21:56
Took the Charlotte route on the way to FLA this year. I left early from work on Friday. I had stopped here a few years ago and it wasn't all that great but I thought I would give it another go. It was dead maybe 8-10 girls at 10 pm on a Friday. Maybe 12-15 guys. Most of the girls weren't really attractive at all. 3-5's. The two that did look to have nice bods never got on stage and one of them left about 11:30. The other seemed to have something going with a really old dude and went up to the VIP rooms after a bit. I would throw a few bucks on stage but the dancers would never come over and give me a little show.

I chatted with a couple of them but the prices for dances are ridicously high. $35 a song no touching. Private rooms are 10 min for $150 no touching. The VIP rooms start at $400 for 15 min. Even the dancer drinks are $30. I have been to a couple of the places in WV and they all are priced that way with no touching Anyway one that talked to be for a minute told me this place has gone downhill since covid. She called it a dive. She said back in the day the place would be popping and it was a club.

Probably won't put that as a stop on the way down again.Some foreign dude owned the place a few years back. Girls charged very high fees for dances no touching. I drive by monthly but would never stop again.