PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Gone T M
02-20-18, 03:44
Had a decent time at 77. I'm certain more can be had, but honestly, I wasn't interested. I had a private dance or three and while I enjoyed myself. I'm constantly reminded of what the difference is between a gal in my hotel / her hotel vs. A club. Honestly, I'll return, but only because I think the time might be worth it.

Huntrdog64
03-18-18, 04:39
Can anyone recommend a decent club in the area?

Huntrdog64
03-18-18, 05:00
Had a decent time at 77. I'm certain more can be had, but honestly, I wasn't interested. I had a private dance or three and while I enjoyed myself. I'm constantly reminded of what the difference is between a gal in my hotel / her hotel vs. A club. Honestly, I'll return, but only because I think the time might be worth it.Is this club in the building next to the Lion's Den? Any chance for "extras" during the private dances? Any idea what the establishment right past the McDonalds is?

Domino1174
11-07-21, 07:33
Anyone been to VIP in Mineral Wells? Is it worth going? I come up to Saint Mary's from SC to escape flat land and hang in the mountains. Any extras or take out available at this club?

Thanks.

Dom.

Victor40
11-15-21, 00:50
Anyone been to VIP in Mineral Wells? Is it worth going? I come up to Saint Mary's from SC to escape flat land and hang in the mountains. Any extras or take out available at this club?

Thanks.

Dom.Definitely extras in VIP rooms. Just curtained off rooms down little hallway. Been there twice two different girls. Most anything available for price. Time in back room is a bit pricey. But I had good time!

CblGuy29
11-21-21, 22:52
Definitely extras in VIP rooms. Just curtained off rooms down little hallway. Been there twice two different girls. Most anything available for price. Time in back room is a bit pricey. But I had good time!A lot of ladies are B..

Problem Child
03-16-22, 22:22
Is VIP still open. I drive by during the the for my route and it is dead.

Brak1760
04-07-22, 19:34
I saw that this place burnt down. Couldn't find any news ab it. I went there once and had a good time. Lot of nice girls! Hope they all have something figured out. Wish I could help them!